Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #101

Pages:  #1... #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 12:52 other posts 
It is difficult to understand why people don't value trust and commitment.
Here is a story about how cheating and dishonesty hurts.
only registered users can see external links

Leo,i am trying to show you there are consequences to the frequent use of sex to fill voids in your life.
I can't imagine how it would feel to find out your kids,were not your own. wouldn't change your love for them,but it sure would change the way you felt about your life and being able to continue the family blood lines and name.

By #610414 08,Dec,22 08:54
Brittney Griner: Russia frees US basketball star in swap with arms dealer Bout

By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 12:25 other posts 
Now be honest. Do you REALLY think that was a good thing for the safety and security of the American people?
A arms dealer for a ball player?
How much bl00d does Bout have on his hands? The real question is,how MUCH MORE will be on them now that he is a free man?
In case you missed this sentence in your link.

"He was extradited two years later and has spent the past 12 years languishing in an American jail for conspiring to support terrorists and kill Americans."

Let me repost this part of that qoute,"conspiring to support terrorists and kill Americans."

And we just traded him for a ball player???
Leo lets on like I am a idiot, who is the idiot here??
By #610414 08,Dec,22 14:15
I don't think it was a good thing for the safety and security of the American people. I think it is a good thing for the morale of the American people. After 12 yrs I doubt Bout has the means to re-establish himself. At best, it's a political movefor the Kremlin
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 18:14 other posts 
I won't disagree with you because there is something to be said for the moral of the people. That has merit. But I am mighty afraid this will come back to haunt the American people in regards to our safety and well being.
Perhaps some technology traded for the ball player or literally some money. But a arms dealer ,trying to kill Fellow Americans, Eh, nope.
By #275407 08,Dec,22 20:57
The arms dealer was about to get out of prison amyway, they stated he was in for 14 years, he served 11 and was soon to be released for good behavior. So I think it was a good deal, but the original deal was 2 for one, what about the other American that was supposed to be released, he's still being detained.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 22:41 other posts 
Yea, that is a raw deal, he actually served his country, the ball player HATES her country. ironic as hell aint it?
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 22:49 other posts 
Yeah phart ironic as hell. But sadly, this is what our country has turned into
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 22:58 other posts 
I sure hope our service men and women that took a oath to protect our nation and are abroad took notice of what the biden administration did. The military is already have trouble recruiting. This IS NOT going to help matters any when the possible recruits see the president and his ilk would rather trade a terrorist for a basket ball player instead of a fellow service member.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 08:44
What exactly did Biden and his people do wrong? Putin said no to the exchange of two prisoners. Should Biden then have refused to bring Brittany back? And what does this have to do with military recruitment? Paul Wheatland was not in the military when he was arrested. He was working as a private contractor for the military. Do you think a possible recruit will say, "I'm not afraid of the danger of dying but I'm terrified of spending prison time in a Russian gulag? Yeah, sure. 😈
By #610414 09,Dec,22 08:46
The ball player hates how her country makes her feel like a second class citizen. That part escaped you, right?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 10:38 other posts 
That feeling is constructed, not real. The only reason she feels she is second class is because she plays the part.
the ball player is not nearly as a valuable asset to the country as the military contractor.
When biden could not get the contractor,yes, the ball player should have been left there.
He traded a fucking terrorist gun dealer for a ball player for crying out loud.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 11:43
She doesn't play the part, she lives the life. I'm glad you are so cavalier about a fellow American. He traded for a FORMER fucking terrorist gun dealer with about enough dangerous abilities as Trump's wife. Suppose it was Trump sitting in a Russian gulag instead of Britney? He's good for nothing when it comes to the safety of this country. Would you say the same about him?
When biden could not get the contractor,yes, Trump should have been left there.
Double standard because she's a woman, she's Black, and she's a SUCCESSFUL BLACK.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 15:43 other posts 
Well said. She's a successful black
That's not very well received by the reactionary, ultra-conservative, far-right, super-religious, backwards thinking, brainwashed ones. (Hint, hint. )
By #610414 09,Dec,22 17:57
🤣🤣🤣👿
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 19:10 other posts 
Actually I would receive it well if it were success at something fruitful .But being the best at tossing a ball is hardly anything worthy of alot of praise.

Here are a few blacks that I consider successful people worthy of praise, and note the timing of their success.Years,decades ago for most.

Ever heard of this man ?

Or this man?

I could go on,matter of fact I am going to keep trying to find the guy that built a sports car in the 60's that muhammad ali was photographed with a couple times.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 20:31
That means you don't consider any successful athlete a success. How do you feel about successful cooks, successful authors, successful taxi owners, successful singers, successful actors, successful hunters or any other endeavor that doesn't produce tangible results?
By #610414 10,Dec,22 09:24
Horrible Donald Trump detail revealed in Brittney Griner decision

Donald Trump exposed himself as a bit of a hypocrite, according to Andrew Feinberg of The Independent. Paul Whelan was imprisoned during Trump’s presidency, and Trump did nothing to secure his release, not even mentioning his name. "Mr. Trump did not mention Mr. Whelan’s name a single time during the two years he was held in Russia on his watch, nor did he bring up the former US Marine during a 2019 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin."
Whelan is a former United States Marine, he has citizenship in four different countries and was dishonorably discharged from the Marines.

CAT
Read that last sentence. A real hero there.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 15:41 other posts 
Most Americans are being killed by fellow Americans
By #610414 09,Dec,22 18:00
And, historically, it's been the shameful secret we try not to bring up. If we do, we have to insult the NRA, and that is more sacrosanct than the right to life of the innocent people that are killed.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:36 other posts 
Yea,and the larger majority of those killings are in the Black community's. Unmentioned in our mass media unless God forbid a white person happened to be near by or pulled the trigger.Then suddenly it becomes news worthy.
I remember well the "stop the killing" bumper stickers in the early 90's when there was a gentle, quite push by some blacks to stop killing each other. The message apparently went unheard and unread

I have no problem with the killing being stopped. I just wish people would understand there is more to the problem than the instrument being used to kill with.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 19:03 other posts 
"I have no problem with the killing being stopped."

Now THAT'S a ridiculous declaration.
As if the possibility that a normal person might have a problem with the killing being stopped.

Are you mad? A member of the KU klux Kan? A nazi? Or all of the above?

Let's read the statement again.
S l o w l y ....

"I have no problem with the killing being stopped."

Wow!!!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 19:12 other posts 
How else would I say it? DUH.
and no I am not in the klan, dumbass's forget to change their shoes when they put their sheets on.,
I said it that way because it was just the way it crossed my mind.Yea,I got it wrong,no harm meant,sheesh, crucify for that or whatever else, you are going to anyway.
Sometimes I do get things said wrong or in the wrong context, I am sure before you were crowned king of the language you made a mistake SOMEWHERE.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 19:57 other posts 
I'm not king of the language.
English isn't my native language anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 22:09 other posts 
I will confess that was not what I had in mind when I was typing,but it didn't come out the way I meant. You caught it and made a wave with it,can't blame ye.
BUt that is not the mindset I was attempting to project.
When I mentioned i remembered the "stop the killing" thing back in the 90's, I was trying to say I had no issues with the MOVEMENT or the people behind the stop the killing group.
The way It came out it was like I had no complaints about the killing being stopped. and that was NOT the way I was trying to say what was on my mind.
I went back to my shop and worked a bit and thought about how I screwed up and i just did,oh well, life and shit happens. I will live to make another mistake I am sure.

By #610414 05,Dec,22 14:49
Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report

CAT
Yeah, let's investigate Hunter Biden 👿
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 15:49 other posts 
"Donald Trump failed to disclose a $19.8 million loan from a company with ties to North Korea while he was president, Forbes reported Sunday, citing documents uncovered by the New York attorney general’s office."

Now I understand. That's why the Donald was in cahoots with the N. Korean dictator. It couldn't have been otherwise. A thug (Trump) appearing in love with another thug (Kim J whatever).

Let's wait for phart to justify this. He will, in his mind, since he's so reactionary. The way he will justify the Donald's actions is by invoking ad hominem attacks. (To make him understand what this means, suffices to say that an ad hominem response to a question is by listing a number of other cases, not linked to the question. For example, if I say that Trump is a thug then an ad hominem response is, for example, "but so is Hillary and so is Joe and so is Al Capone". Of course, this does not prove that Trump is not a thug. It only proves that the responder has no idea of logic.)
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

cahoots
kə-hoo͞ts′
noun plural

Questionable collaboration; secret partnership.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Another type of ad hominem response would be, for example, but the newspaper that reports this is huffingtonpost, and it is known that huffingtonpost is not conservative, therefore they tell lies and propagate fake news.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

It's actually infinitely fascinating, from a psychological/philosophical/behavioral point of view to read phart's responses. They are classic textbook examples of non sequiturs (id est, anacolutha).
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

non se·​qui·​tur ˌnän-ˈse-kwə-tər 
 also -ˌtu̇r

1. an inference that does not follow from the premises
specifically : a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent

2. a statement (such as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

anacolutha
plural of anacoluthon
An abrupt change within a sentence to a second construction INCONSISTENT with the first, sometimes used for rhetorical effect, or due to mere ignorance of the responder.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

I bet that Trump doesn't know these words.
And neither do his voters and supporters.
More to that, they're proud to display their ignorance and lack of education (just like Trump).
By #610414 05,Dec,22 15:51
So true.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 20:17 other posts 
So when you go to the bank to make a deposit or get a loan, you ask all about their connections and stock holders right?
Trump has money and loans, that is part of running a business.
Lowest interest rates and so on are relevant to make a PROFIT.
So just how can you show ,much less prove, that Trump knew the bank was linked to north korea?
I read and hear all about global economy's and how great they are ,now you are pissin and moaning about a business man getting a loan from a bank or business in another country .YOU can't have a global economy if you are going to dictate how money is spent and borrowed world wide.
The hunter biden thing was hidden from us,we were lied to to alter the outcome of a election. That is why it is a issue.
This story is being brought up ONLY AFTER Trump said he was running for President. IF it was a real issue, someone had to know during his presidency and it would have been all over the news long before now.

You call others ignorant ,and display your "book smarts"
But if you were really so smart ,I doubt you would be a dick and tit site would you?
If being educated prompts a person to act as you do,being what you consider ignorant is a blessing.
No way in hell I would want to be a arrogant key board warrior like you.
You say i will respond to your questions with uneducated ,reactive comparisons. At least I fucking respond to your questions. You are to lazy to do the same for others.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 20:49 other posts 
I didn't say "reactive"

I said REACTIONARY.
That's what you are.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 20:58 other posts 
Well you just reacted to my response So you must be reactionary to!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 17:47 other posts 
I guess you don't understand the meaning of the adjective.

Reactionary:
opposing political or social progress or reform.
E.g. "reactionary attitudes toward women's rights"

The French Revolution gave the English language three politically descriptive words denoting anti-progressive politics: (i) "reactionary",
(ii) "conservative", and
(iii) "right".
"Reactionary" derives from the French word réactionnaire (a late 18th-century coinage based on the word réaction, "reaction") and "conservative" from conservateur, identifying monarchist parliamentarians opposed to the revolution.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 14:24 other posts 
so do you do a back ground check on your bank before making deposits or getting a loan?
Do you do a back ground check on the company handling your retirement plan ,whatever UK has? Hopefully you have something for old age instead of being a burden on family?
When it comes to big money, is how it got big ,risk. Risk involves dealing with "not so good" company's and people. All part of the system. What is wrong with borrowing money from north korea anyway? Their economy is terrible, they NEED to be making money.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 16:21
CAT
The time to check out your bank is before you join it. It's not hard. Social media usually tells you witch bank is good, witch one has a lot of unhappy customers and what their fees are. The same with a 401K retirement plan. You don't have to opt in if you don't like it. Taking risks in business is strictly that business modus operandi. Success or failure is part of building a business. However, if you are a sitting president, you have a duty, a lawful duty to remain free from situations where you could be manipulated into making decisions that are detrimental to the safety of this country. It's not just North Korea, it's any entity. That's why a president is not allowed to keep presents. What a future president or an ex- president does is of no concern to the powers that be, but, before someone takes the oath of office of the US presidency, he has to declare all of his business dealing gf s and has to put them in a blind trust. What Trump did was unlawful.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 20:47 other posts 
Now, why it is ok to apply that logic to Trump, but it is so terrible to apply it to biden?
Trump put his stuff in a trust.
His family took care of things while President. So perhaps his son put his money in a north korean bank?
By the way ,thanks for responding. I assume leo won't as he never actually answers real questions ,only googgles fancy words and brags about his supreme intellect.
He probably wears slip on shoes and drinks premade coffee because he cant tie shoes or plug in a coffee pot.BUT yet,he knows ALL ABOUT another country's problems and how to solve them.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 21:22
Because Biden did not do that
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 09:34 other posts 
I often do not respond because you make ad hoc assumptions about me and almost always divert the conversation to something irrelevant in par with your ad hominem methods. To wit, you just said:

"He probably wears slip on shoes and drinks premade coffee because he cant tie shoes or plug in a coffee pot.BUT yet,he knows ALL ABOUT another country's problems and how to solve them."

On the contrary, I make no assumption about the color of your hat or the size of your socks. I merely rely on inferring traits of your ulta-conservative, backwards, reactionary views.

And, by the way, I do know a lot about your country, more thatn you do perhaps, because I have studied politics and history and american philosophy and literature and I can communicate with Americans in at least 2 languages, and I do communicate. Moreover, knowing the world outside America and knowing, anthropologically and socially, what is possible elsewhere or what could have been possible in America, I dareseay that I'm in a position to understand many aspects of the US, in addition to other countries, such as, for example, Turkmenistan. And I do acknowledge that Turkmenistan, with their dictator megalomaniacal leader, is in much much worse position (for the people, not for the class of people around the president) than in the US.

Have you ever read Plato's Republic? It's a must for every American. That's what Jefferson thought. In particular, read the short allegory on the caves: only registered users can see external links If you read it, free of prejudices, there is a slight chance that you can understand (but not comprehend) what I think of you:

as one of a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all their lives, facing a blank wall.

(Moreover, you're not even aware of your chains. You do not know otherwise.)
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Correction: I may be mistaken when I spoke about Jefferson. I am not 100% sure if it was him or another early US president. I've no time to check this.
By #610414 07,Dec,22 09:46
Leo, you can't expect that someone that finds reading a Donald Duck comic book difficult to comprehend your post, let alone Plato's allegory of the caves. Sadly, the great American Unwashed is sorely lacking in the great works of history. Heck, let's include history in that.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 09:54 other posts 
Did you say comic book?

Well I will admit leo, it is not "right" for me to assume things about you.But you do come off as very arrogant because you know all this "knowledge" that if you were on a sinking ship would be of little value.
I spent my learning years learning how to build and repair things, weld, lay brick, troubleshoot circuits and engines.
Not much that I ever have to pay anyone else to do labor wise except for a automatic transmission or a air conditioner. Because I don't have some of the tooling for 1 thing.
Knowing about a cave or Plato, might get you a job teaching in a college but in the real world it really is no noticeable benefit.
Understanding politics, is similar to understanding women, there is no logical answer.
You have to vote in the direction you feel things need to go.
And biden and the democrats are taking us as a nation down a unstainable path as alternative energy is not there yet to replace oil. They are trying to put us in the stone age. or at least economically anyway.
Go read Aesop's fables and enjoy your tea.
By #610414 07,Dec,22 10:38
Like I said.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 20:15 other posts 
You're very wrong when you say that Plato isn't the real world. It very much is. You have strong opinions about politics, spring undemocratic ways, so Plato is very relevant.

You really don't believe I possess any knowledge. You said I derive everything from Google. And, since you don't know me, you may very well be right. I may, after all, be an impostor. It's only me who knows I'm not.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 20:20 other posts 
You're exaggerating. Even Trump and Dubya, the most stupid presidents, could probably read Donald Duck.
Maybe even Mickey Mouse.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 20:34 other posts 
My favorite comic book is Robert Crumb's
Book of genesis. It's a faithful reproduction of the actual book.

--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

It's full of sex and violence, as in the original.
Is that hard to read you think?
By #610414 08,Dec,22 14:42
People forget that the ultimate objective in almost all endevours seems to be "getting into her pants". Seriously, no matter what's going on, there's always the sex.😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 16:42 other posts 
It's true. Men like power because it's easier to get laid. Because sex is not that easy to get for many. That's why I maintain that if sex were not that a big deal, if it were more available, if the attitudes toward sex were better, if sex wasn't seen as taboo, if sex were something you get as a matter of fact when you're mature (adolescent) as in many societies (e.g. the yanomami, I think), then getting power in order to get sex would become irrelevant. And, yes, the world would have been better.

Humans are sex animals. Many need sex a lot. No need to go to war in order to get it.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 18:50
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 19:32 other posts 
" Sex is a strategy we use to meet our psychological needs and not a need itself.

How do we know this? Because there is no evidence that celibacy or asexuality is actually physically or psychologically unhealthy. You don’t die from not having enough sex. In fact, there are many health risks because of sex. One could even argue that there are psychological and health benefits from not having sex."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 20:01 other posts 
Indeed, you're a reactionary.
You never accept anything that's not ultra-conservative.

Sex makes you happy. And happiness is one of THE most important thing in life and prevents millions of ailments.

Just take a look at societies of bonobos. Not only they fuck as a matter of principle, but they also solve their conflicts this way. We're so close to them as you can't imagine.

Why are you on this site if you have such views about sex?

As for health risks because of sex, only stupid people fuck without condom or other protection. How about masturbating one another? That's sex too and it's completely safe.
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

And what do you say about the sex in the bible? There's so much fucking. Even daughters being fucked, willingly, by their father.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 20:02
You are in denial. Sure you can be celibate (if there's enough altar boys) and hand jobs are free, but, you are not going to tell me you don't want some.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 20:18 other posts 
You don't know the psyche of the ultra conservative, socially backwards, reactionary people. They'd rather die than accept anything that may be labeled progressive.

Tonight, I fucked a Chinese-German I met last summer in Berlin. She's got a pussy, and a personality, that makes me go crazy.

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 20:20 other posts 
That's why catholic priests have so many perversions. Because they're not allowed to marry, so they go fuck vulnerable and **** people. It's sick. On the other hand, in Eastern Orthodoxy, priests must be married. Much more healthy.

You can't fucking go against human nature.

For a kinder world, we need sex.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 21:58
Let me correct you, baby. I'm Russian Orthodox Catholic. Our priests don't have to marry, but, they are expected to after seminary school. The only exception is if they want to become a monk. As a monk they must be celibate and renounce marriage. In the US, the Russian Orthodox Catholic church is considered a missionary religion and as such, have less restrictions.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 03:27 other posts 
Thanks. I didn't know there was a mix between catholic and orthodox.
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

But your point is the same as mine.
Being forced to never have sex in your life is cruel.
Moreover, this practice attracts sexual deviants, as we very well know from the Catholic Church.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 08:11
That is true. Behind every deviant behavior there's a history of sexual frustration. BTW, not to be too simplistic, but, the main difference between the Roman and Orthodox Catholics is that we believe the Pope is just another Cardinal. Both sects can worship at either place of worship and, the eucharist can be accepted and given at either house. There is more to it that involves religious history, but, to the layman, it's more like how many angels can fit on the head of a pin. I can't say I'm an agnostic, as I do practice my religion up to a point. I also believe in a Supreme Being. What gets me is the hypocrisy of seeing a fat priest in a poor village full of starving children or a priest taking a young nude boy to bed to cleanse his soul. I won't even try to understand pastors that preach honesty in a marriage and sleep with their constituents of either gender. I think I've said enough.👿👿
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 14:48 other posts 
I'm in 100% agreement with your last few sentences.
Certain religious structures beget hypocrisy.
Lao Tzu said that 2500 years ago.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 22:53 other posts 
I had a girlfriend and it was fun for a hour or 2 then it was chin music,then fun ,music,repeat,she would go on a drunk or she would get sick or 000, Sometimes she would be begging me and I just said no.
I went without most of my first 40 years and don't regret it.the years between 2010 and 2017,were some of the most fucked up years of my life because of a drug addicted psyco that led me on far to long.my fault.She kept convincing me she wanted to change and could.Never did. You can read some of the shit in my blogs.As I had no 1 to ask what to do,how to act,think or anything thru the ordeal.

Would I like some pussy? Sure, IF I could meet a woman I felt comfortable with, and learned to trust .but just to go out and randomly fuck something, no.Fuck a married woman,HELL NO. Disrespectful to her husband.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 03:30 other posts 
I'm sorry for your bad experiences.
But this doesn't invalidate my claims.
There are millions of women our there who aren't the way you say. And millions who are.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 08:29
Phart, I had an idea that some woman did you very wrong. I'm sorry for your misfortune. It's extremely hard to cope with anyone that is addicted to drugs or alcohol. Those of us that experienced it soon learn one Big Truth, you can't believe the addict to stay sober for ever. They always slip. Most of the time, in a bad way. Sometimes the only solution TO YOUR PROBLEM is to walk away or break clean.
However, a bad, even destructive, relationship, should not put you off from finding someone that would make you happy. One night stands are not for everyone and you have to know the different nuances to that kind of relationship. You have to accept it as it is or don't look for it, but, there are millions of other women, or men, that are good and decent and will give you love, friendship, and companionship. One thing is for sure, if you don't look for it, you'll never find it. Shakespeare said it best, "It's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 14:56 other posts 
I didn't expect any reply other than what you gave: that you support the filth rich, no matter how much they fuck poor people up. You've no idea about social justice dude.
You're the perfect all-compliant denizen of a post-orwellian society. You have a completely closed mind
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 15:40 other posts 
"In English, equality usually suggests fairness, equity, or the equitable; but what is equitable is often not to give people the same portions, but rather to give what is proportionate to the efforts of each."

"
"Common good" is a wonderful term that goes back to Aristotle, but in practice, it often hinges on a key question: namely, who decides what is the common good? "

I don't expect a sensible reply from you either. BUT the above qoute explains something liberals need to learn.WHO DECIDES and why all should get the same when the same is not earned?
By #610414 09,Dec,22 16:41
Who decides? Don't you know? It's whomever is in charge. Why should all get the same when the same is not earned? Ask that to whom is in charge. Not everything has to be earned, after all your mama gave birth to you and did not ask you to earn it, ANYMORE THAN ANY OTHER BABY.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   ...#195

Show your Genitals