pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #63

Pages:  #1... #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 20,Jun,23 11:29
Hunter Biden is expected to plead guilty in a criminal gun and tax case in a deal with the Justice Department.

David Weiss, the US Attorney in Delaware, opened the investigation in 2018 during now-former President Donald Trump's administration. Hunter Biden reportedly failed to pay around $1.2 million in taxes in 2017 and 2018, but his attorneys say he has since paid the IRS the money in full. While US Attorneys typically resign en masse with each new presidential administration, the Justice Department under Biden asked Weiss to remain in his role.

It is unlikely that Tuesday's news will end Biden's struggles. Republicans, led by former President Donald Trump, have used the president's son as a cudgel against Joe Biden since the early days of the 2020 presidential campaign.

Just last week, Sen. Chuck Grassley said on the Senate floor that a foreign national who claims he bribed then-Vice President Joe Biden has 17 audio tapes of conversations discussing the alleged illicit dealings, though even some Republicans aren't clear if the tapes are legit. House Republicans, armed with their razor-thin majority, have also zeroed in on Hunter Biden through multiple probes.

CAT
I’m going to use what other members here have said about Trump’s legal problems. This sure sounds like a political low blow.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 12:02 other posts 
There is a minor difference in the biden thing and Trump,even if Trump was guilty.
bidens actions are related to bribery and favoritism. which can affect our national security .biden is in china's and russia's back pocket so to speak.
Trump has not been shown to do anything to directly affect national security. Even if he had the codes for launching missiles in his bathroom, they would have been changed when he left the white house.
By #610414 20,Jun,23 13:32
Again, your suppositions. Go check here

only registered users can see external links

Check how many millions Trump would have made. But, I’m not replacing Trump for Biden in a “he did it also”. When and if the DOJ charges Biden, or, if he’s President and the DOJ refuses to prosecute, then if he’s impeached and found guilty, then I’ll believe it.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 21:28 other posts 
Now just how does she propose to do this? Being the dems don't want anyone to have guns?
They called it a Freudian slip, I call it the truth about how she feels boiling up to the surface. Hatred knows no bounds.
By #610414 20,Jun,23 11:08
Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black. Sorry, I meant white.🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 11:23 other posts 

By #691488 16,Jun,23 07:13
Now we are just a couple of plastic dolls that live in Australia that only have cotton wool for brains.

But it doesn't take many brains, even if they are made of cotton wool to work out that "Trump", (not saying his political party is, as a outsider don't understand or get American politics aye), is the biggest fucking joke to ever rule the most powerful military force/country in the a ledged free world, thank fuck that idiot has been taken down.

Not getting involved in a full blown thing about this just wanted to express my option as an Australian.

This comical preference depicted by a comedian in the following link more or less wraps up how stupid this cunt is, even if just in jest.

By #610414 16,Jun,23 10:33
Lollipop, how do you think, us guys, here, feel about giving that Clown the nuclear codes? We must have had a National Brain Fart in 2016.😢😢👿
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 08:59 other posts 
No,dems had a brain fart in 2020.
And the codes got changed, so quit worrying about it.
By #610414 17,Jun,23 10:20
I’m not anymore. The right man got elected. The wrong one is facing 20 yrs behind bars.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 10:36 other posts 
Well he can pardon himself when he gets back in office if they somehow convict.
By #610414 17,Jun,23 11:35
Not when, if, baby.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 15:33 other posts 
When for sure
TRUMP
DESANTIS
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 17:47 other posts 
That would give us 4 Good years with Trump,and 4 years for Trump to tutor Desantis so he can continue the hard job ahead of fixen this country for another 8 years,
By #610414 17,Jun,23 18:34
We'll see
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 18:59 other posts 
Will we? My confidence level in our election process is low. I am thankful that our state FINALLY got voter id thru.
That is a step in the right direction for a honest election
By #610414 18,Jun,23 11:35
Who’s fault is that? We, who voted for Biden knew he got elected fairly. It’s your party and, in particular, Trump, who made you doubt the process
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 07:54 other posts 
I hope he goes to prison. I really do. If the US wants to restore its image as a strong democracy in the world then it must send this thug to prison. This will have ENORMOUS benefits for the US, including financial ones. Trust towards the US will suddenly rise.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 15:38 other posts 
That would not fix anything. You want to see civil unrest in America? that would be the straw that broke the camels back. Because most of us that voted for Trump know this is a political hit job.
By #610414 18,Jun,23 16:41
Phart, that's your opinion, but, how can you say that?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 17:10 other posts 
The US with Trump has the image of a fascist state. Trump belongs in prison because he's a thug. That'll save the US. And if some ultra-right-wing reactionary get disposed so much the better. Fascists aren't human.
By #610414 18,Jun,23 18:52
Leo, my country is far from being a Nazi Germany, Mussolini's Italy, or Franco's Spain. An image is as valid as Phart's opinions. We haven't had a Kristallnacht, our trains do not run on time and we still have a love affair with the British Monarchy.
This perception, of having become Fascist, is wrong. Every so often every country goes through a rough patch. The reasons are varied. Sometimes, like the three above, it leads to a national catastrophe. Eventually, time brings a fix. We are going through a rough patch but it's nowhere in the magnitude you suggest. Politically, we are already well past it and all that's left is the wash with disinfectant.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 18:56 other posts 
I didn't say that!
I wrote that trump gives the image of a fascist state.
Sorry.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

The fact that trump is being indicted and charged for so many crimes shows that the laws work. He may escape but, still, that wouldn't be possible in Nazi Germany.
By #610414 18,Jun,23 20:54
My mistake.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 10:07 other posts 
No prob. We're on the same page.
I love the US, the real one, consisting of people like you
and would never want it to become a fascist state and this
is why I insist that thugs like trumpet and his minions,
the qanon, the kkk, the proud boys, the religious fundamentalists, the alt-right, the white supremacists, the mccarthyists [now obsolete] and the trumpists, etc., all such worms, should vanish because they bring instability [c.f. insurrection, promoted by their leader trump]. Ditto for Europe.

See the graphs here only registered users can see external links
By #610414 19,Jun,23 13:58
You make me blush, baby. I’ve been to a few countries and I’ve never met any people I didn’t like. Every country had a unique look and they were all beautiful.
I also know the problems we face in my country. I know you mean well and I hold you in as high regard as you do me. The thing is that I really love my country. I defend it because I believe in it. I’m not trying to take anything away from your country or any other country. I hope you understand.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 16:17 other posts 
Hundred percent.
I understand you fully.
Besides, what exactly does nationality mean?
Your ancestors were immigrants.
Mine too.
In fact, everyone is an immigrant.
We all came from Africa.
Some came earlier, some later.
And we evolved from other species.
In the past, say 50 thousand years ago,
there were many animals that were human. Imagine if that were still true...
Also, let's think what a country means.
The notion is relatively modern.
There was no US in 1500.
There was no Germany in 1800.
There was no Israel in 1900.
Everything is so ephemeral.

We're all human.
And hence we have ethics. Because we evolved so.
We should, in principle, not recognise differences
but embrace similarities.

Nobody can offend me by saying something about my country.
I consider everyone in the world
as being a denizen of our unique,
perhaps in the whole universe, planet.

The planet, and all life forms on it
is what I consider as my country
and my fellow citizens.

If we think about this statement,
if everyone could think and act accordingly,
then we'll laugh at our stupidity
and then, perhaps, we'll have a chance to survive and won't need
idiots like Musk whose proposed
"solution" is to colonise Mars.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 16:25
Well said, lollipop. The day we do away with frontiers we’ll be that much closer to equality.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 19:10 other posts 
If 100 people went to Mars in the morning, how long before it would be as divided as earth?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 19:24 other posts 
They'll never reach the division point because they'll die before this happens.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 21:01 other posts 
Um,why? Oh the age and time thing getting there?, well that is why they are supposed to screw while on the way, and teach the babies how to colonize. So for it to work they will have to send both sexes of humans.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 22:13 other posts 
Gravity on Mars is 1/3 that of Earth. There's no chance for humans to live in such a gravity for long time.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 19:26
It would depend on the people. You have a low opinion of people.

By #610414 17,Jun,23 10:18
Sir-Shitface created a new thread in the forums. He’s on my blacklist so I didn’t notice it until today

Sir-Skittles ] Ignore] 07,Apr,23 12:07 other posts

CUT AND PASTE ANY OF THE SHIT POSTS FROM THE SAGGY GRANNY HERE!

How many members have been subjected the slurs from Cat and her limp knob of a former man woody58?

JustWill, Dgraff, Dev01, Bella, PA-Freddy and a host of others have been the subject of her homophobic diatribes. I will include myself in this list. She is a piece of white trash at best.

She has not left her well documented hate to sexual preference. She has also a mad anti-semite! But wait, there's more: her rat husband has a blog called "PA-Freddy the Wetback."

What is just amazing, in my opinion is they post all their crap. Then, have the temerity to complain to other members or admin about other people here. Nothing like losing the moral high ground. End of day, these two are just 100% white trash!

I am hardly a saint here. But I don't act like am innocent like these two dementia patients.

/forum/thread.php?id=31047

CAT
Speaking for WOODY58 and me, we’ve never claimed to be a saint. These two dumbass creeps pitbull and sir-skittles,have gone after every decent member on site. Two losers with only one dick.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 15:48 other posts 
Here is some relaxing music for them to listen to as they browse the forum.
I stumbled over this and I am like WHat the HELL?

By #681164 18,Jun,23 10:50
Hey, babe, I just got this,

11,Jun,23 09:59 SixInchCock69: Your image was kicked out of the contest. Reason: Not 55 as this contest states. /contest.php?id=5001

I did some research and this is my answer to Mr SixInchCock (yeah, right):

WOODY58
Cockstroker seems to be a male, 59 years old. leatherman1963 seems to be a male, 59 years old, corby seems to be a male, 59 years old, Gulpereel seems to be a male, 57 years old, VikingHarleyDude seems to be a male, 59 years old, VoyeurMaximus seems to be a male, 56 years old, littledickie seems to be a male, 65 years old.

Sir, you are full of crap.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,23 18:26 other posts 
TRUMP'S ARREST!

An Appalling Moment, Even by Fox News’ StandardsWith its coverage of Trump’s post-arrest speech, Rupert Murdoch’s network sunk to a shocking new low.

--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

US against Donald trump!

Read the 49-Page Trump Classified Documents Indictment

By #610414 14,Jun,23 18:59
Oh, Baby, it's nirvana,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 00:17 other posts 
Yes, it's good.
But let's not get excited.
Thugs like him have ways to escape.
One thing he can't count on anymore though is putin. Putin has his own problems and won't give him money.
By #610414 15,Jun,23 07:33
You are right. Let's hope.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 08:38 other posts 
Trump used to get loans from wall street financiers.
But when he lost his credibility they wouldn't give him
any more money. They viewed him as a failed businessman.

As a Businessman, Trump Was the Biggest Loser of All, writes the New Yorker in 2019:

Donald Trump and other members of the Trump family engaged in sham financial schemes during the nineteen-nineties, including what the newspaper described as “instances of outright fraud,” to avoid paying hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes on the real-estate fortune that Fred Trump passed on to his children.

Between 1985 and 1994, the Times story says, Trump’s core businesses lost money every single year, and the accumulated losses came to more than a billion dollars.

When Trump was portraying himself as a newly minted billionaire and financial genius, his core businesses were losing money hand over fist.

During the recession of the early nineteen-nineties, four of his highly indebted businesses declared bankruptcy.

Over all, Trump lost so much money that he was able to avoid paying income taxes for eight of the 10 years.

A lot of Americans believe that the President is a savvy and successful businessman who knows what he is doing. The actual record suggests the exact opposite. It reveals Trump to be a reckless CONMAN who burned money and relied on his father, even as he was fashioning a myth that eventually took him all the way to the White House.

------
That's why he had to rely on Putin money to make his business linger for a few years more.

-------------------------

By #610414 15,Jun,23 08:43
He's a crook. He took his dad's money and used it for a Ponzi type scheme.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 19:59 other posts 
Moreover, Trump's father was a racist Nazi lover. Just like his son.
By #610414 15,Jun,23 20:33
Yes he was. I'm sick of listening to these idiots that believe in him and his flavor of politics. May they all rot in he!l.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 20:42 other posts 
I wish that too.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 22:44 other posts 
For 27 seconds Fox got it right.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 22:36 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 13:52 other posts 
qoute from comments section.
"You can't create division if you teach the truth in schools."

Just a little something for you all to smoke over.My take on it>?
Where's my reparations?
Am I really owed anything? Why is 1 race singled out as being owed reparations?
By #610414 13,Jun,23 20:53
The people that lived on the Love Canal neighborhood wanted reparations. The people from Flint, Michigan want reparations. The soldiers exposed to Agent Orange want reparations. The people who where attacked by the Jan 6 mob want reparations. What's your point and why you bitch so much about it?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 23:29 other posts 
If 1 is owed,all are owed. Simple thing to do is, drop the shit and move on with life and quit riding the victim train.
And another thing, love canal victims were still alive at the time to get the money. Some of the folks guilty of the problem were alive to collect from.
Vietnam vets, alot of them are still alive, and could use the funds. the government put them at risk, then the government should find the scientist that decided the shit was safe and make them pay or go to jail if still alive.
I could go on,
but,

Slaves on the other hand, are DEAD and GONE.The people that enslaved them,dead and gone. And money to the folks here now that might have been descendants, will not fix the damage done.
Money is about the only legal way of making a person "whole" again in the courts, I know first hand, I am not "whole" as you could call the settlement I received, "reparations" to a degree. But I am still alive to receive it, the insurance company was still in business to pay it .Had I did nothing and my 4 th great grandchild had sued, I doubt it would get anything ,and shouldn't.
You give a bunch of liberal blacks 40 acres in Alaska territory and a mule, they would not know what to do with either. And why did I say Alaska,it is some of the last "frontier" land which I am sure is what the government said they was going to give back then, some land in a undeveloped place of little value. The free mule, didn't say how old or if it was healthy anywhere did it?
You think in 1870 or when ever that the government would have given the blacks 10,000 acres in central florida or new york? Hell no, they would be the next "reservation" over from the indians.
By #610414 14,Jun,23 09:18
If 1 is owed,all are owed. Simple thing to do is, drop the shit and move on with life and quit riding the victim train.
Why? If you pass and your life insurance doesn’t want to pay and your family sues, wouldn’t a court make them pay? The family of police brutality deaths want reparations. The victims are not alive. You keep bringing Alaska up. California can’t give Alaskan land away.
Again, and this time, please tell me why you are so against this? It doesn’t concern you.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,23 09:33 other posts 
It concerns all of us. Where do you think the money would come from? Mars?
TAX DOLLARS> who pays taxes? US. DUH.
By #610414 14,Jun,23 09:53
Not you unless you moved to California and didn’t tell us.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   ...#195

Show your Genitals