Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #64

Pages:  #1... #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,23 00:21 other posts 
Even AI is trying to present Ideas to keep ol joe safe from himself.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 14,Jun,23 09:19
Haha
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,23 09:34 other posts 

By #610414 11,Jun,23 08:41
Because racism is a lack of education, perhaps the best way to combat it is to teach children the country’s history, its fight for civil rights, how far it has come and how far it still needs to go to provide all of its citizens with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

All children — and many adults — need to be taught not only to not be the instigators of racism, but also to not stand for it
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 10:36 other posts 
I can agree with part of that, but don't teach it in a biased way.
Teach ALL OF IT.
As in whites bought blacks from OTHER Blacks and that alot of the slaves didn't leave the plantations because they did not know how to do for themselves.
Teach it all, not just the "good" stuff that supports a liberal agenda or other.
By #610414 11,Jun,23 11:36
You take a kernel of truth and try to make it the norm.
Free blacks in the antebellum period—those years from the formation of the Union until the Civil War—were quite outspoken about the injustice of slavery. Their ability to express themselves, however, was determined by whether they lived in the North or the South. Free Southern blacks continued to live under the shadow of slavery, unable to travel or assemble as freely as those in the North. It was also more difficult for them to organize and sustain churches, schools, or fraternal orders such as the Masons.

Although their lives were circumscribed by numerous discriminatory laws even in the colonial period, freed African Americans, especially in the North, were active participants in American society. Black men enlisted as soldiers and fought in the American Revolution and the War of 1812. Some owned land, homes, businesses, and paid taxes. In some Northern cities, for brief periods of time, black property owners voted. A very small number of free blacks owned slaves. The slaves that most free blacks purchased were relatives whom they later manumitted. A few free blacks also owned slave holding plantations in Louisiana, Virginia, and South Carolina.

WHAT DO YOU CALL IT WHEN THE STATE GOVERNMENT MAKES IT UNLAWFUL TO TEACH BLACK HISTORY?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 12:15 other posts 
A GOOD IDEA
By #610414 11,Jun,23 12:22
Go home to Nazi Germany. We give your family sanctuary in the US and this is how you pay it forward? Wow
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 17:52 other posts 
well, let's plant trees back on all the rail road right of ways so your products can't get to the store ,since slaves helped build the originals, let's tear the roads up because slaves help build the originals and etc.
then you will see that the white people that brought slaves here to get the work done did your future a favor.
And blacks are mad about their ancestors being slaves, they seem to forget where they would be right now if they had not been. You can not say blacks in this world would be as well off as they are now if the blacks ancestors had not paid the prices they did for their children's children to have a better tomorrow.
Sickness and starvation are still rampant in africa, and gangs and thugs prevent basic food and medicines from being given to those in need. But instead of helping the blacks in the homeland , the blacks here fight for money they didn't earn because they were never slaves.
By #610414 12,Jun,23 00:17
Phart I wasn't about to copy/paste your post so I just answered your individual parts.
CAT
The railroads, the tracks, the beds, the right of way, was built by Chinese workers and European poor people like the Irish. The steel was forged in the great northern cities, not in the cesspools of the South. The roads were built by workers of all races. The roads we have today were built in the 20th century. The few roads built in the 19th century have nothing to do with today.

Those despicable people did not do MY future a favor. What they did was to bring shame on my people and country. How dare you suggest that I would be grateful for the suffering of my fellow men.

That's the whole point, Phart, they won't ever forget. If I was them, I would not forget, either. I would not forgive what the whites did to my grandparents, great-grandparents, or any other one of my ancestors. I don't know what I would do, but, I would never give us whites a break. Whites had no right to enslave any other people. Even if they had ended up in some native village in the middle of Africa. Us, whites, played God with people's lives and we did it for the money. That is disgusting.

That was a price too high. Blacks today, in this country, are better because they earned it, not by being ancestors of an enslaved race. What has convinced you that there was one iota of goodness that slavery was good?And, you think blacks have it as good as a white man? Do you think they are happy living in a ghetto? You think they like being afraid to go out of their home? Do you think affirmative action is something to be proud of by a race? To have the shame to need a government to give them the same rights white enjoy is not a good thing.

When are you going to admit American Blacks are native born Americans. They are a product of this country like you or me. Their "HOMELAND" is the United States of America. Your homeland is not some place in Europe. It's here and it's the same for them. I find it hypocritical that you fight for what you think you are entitled to because of an incident at work, but, you bitch about them fighting for what they think they are entitled to because of an incident in history.

What is happening in Africa and in many parts of this world is heartbreaking, and, I'm all for helping, but, it's not a burden to be put on the shoulders of our fellow Americans. You know, PHART, instead of bitching about the blacks, why don't you try to help your fellow man with a smile and be grateful for what you have.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,23 09:25 other posts 
1 way of helping people, is to help them get a understanding of why things are the way they are so they can take action that works.
Blaming people that have been dead for 100+ years and expecting their descendants to pay for it is not going to work,nor would it fix anything.
You are mistaken. major routes such as state hwys in our state, were originally dirt trails and improved paths using some slave labor. Inmate labor as well. you are thinking of the western railway system that was built after slavery ended.
By #610414 12,Jun,23 15:22
1 way of helping people, is to help them get a understanding of why things are the way they are so they can take action that works.
Blaming people that have been dead for 100+ years and expecting their descendants to pay for it is not going to work,nor would it fix anything.
CAT
Who do you think they can get reparations from? The dead don’t have money. Technically, they are not going after the descendants. They are going after the government that either allowed it or ignored the situation. 1 yr, 50 yrs. 160 yrs, it doesn’t change the facts. The government did not indemnify them in 1866.
———————————————————
You are mistaken. major routes such as state hwys in our state, were originally dirt trails and improved paths using some slave labor. Inmate labor as well. you are thinking of the western railway system that was built after slavery ended.
CAT
I guess I misunderstood. You are right that most of the southern railroads were built by slaves b4 1865. Many roads, also were built by slaves b4 1865. However, these are part of the infrastructure that needs constant repair, rebuilding, and/or replacement, not to mention NEW ROADS AND RAILROADS. In the context of your chat posts, your premise doesn’t hold water. After 1865, all work was paid work. Since then, it’s incalculable the amount of new, repaired and replaced roads and railway lines.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 21:38 other posts 
Truer words never spoken. Also these:
"American's are stupid"-Gaston Glock
--------------------------------------- added after 97 hours

...from "Glock, The Rise of America's Gun" -Paul M Barret

By #610414 08,Jun,23 19:54
Trump indicated 🤣😈
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

Seven counts. Yes yes yes
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 00:40 other posts 
Rejoice, REJOICE!
By #610414 09,Jun,23 08:12
And it'll happen here, in Miami. It's a good life.n🤡🤡🤡
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 10:12 other posts 
THAT'S particularly important. Gv'na deSatan can't attempt some "jurisdiction" legalism feces.
By #610414 09,Jun,23 10:23
That's another one I'd love to see gone. One way or another, he'll be gone January 2025👏👏
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 11:50 other posts 
I'd drink to that!
By #610414 09,Jun,23 12:16
New Year’s Eve 2024 will be a blast.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 18:58 other posts 
Don't rush to be so happy.
Our resident fascist hasn't replied yet.
When he does, you'll pee in your panties because he'll provide such an airtight argument that he'll leave you no option but shiver in agony and despair.
By #610414 09,Jun,23 20:08
You mean I'll pee my panties laughing?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 10:38 other posts 
You know, I am to the point I am sick of all the darts being thrown at Trump by liberal idiots that hate him.
biden had paperwork in the garage with his corvette that his son had open access to. where is the legal action? Btw, biden is the current president ,so his actions are directly relevant to our country's security .Unlike Trumps who is not currently our leader.Focus on who can do the most damage NOW.
This is all biased political games because of hatred.
Means little.
I will vote for whoever is on the ticket besides a democrat. I hope it is Trump
By #610414 11,Jun,23 11:42
You don’t see the difference? If it has to be explained to you, after all the rhetoric in the last two years, after Trump himself admitted it, then, it would be a waste of time. BTW, again you come up with a defense of “others did it too”. Your post so go for it, but, really?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Keep it up and you’ll get a lifetime pass to visit the jerk in prison.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 13:58 other posts 
Exactly. The only kind of pseudo-response he can handle is of ad hominem type. I've pointed this out many times.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 13:56 other posts 
Only a blind religiously trump-adherent wouldn't see the difference. One is a proven criminal thug. The other isn't.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 17:49 other posts 
There is no difference. you are pulling shit out of thin air.
IF Trump had documents, biden had documents, and neither were supposed to, as far as legal goes, both would be in the wrong.
The part that you enjoy is only the 1 you hate is being punished, the other has people picking his sorry ass up off the floor all the time.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 18:00 other posts 
proven? By who? And once the information is made public about biden, he will be shown to have been a traitor long before Trump was even in politics.
Had Trump done anything like this?
UM?
What about this?
Is this is not illegal?
By #610414 12,Jun,23 00:36
James Comer is an asshole, Trump ass kiser trying to pin something on the Bidens.
The foreign payments raise questions about Hunter Biden’s business activities while his father was vice president, but the committee does not suggest any illegality about the payments from foreign sources. The bank records by themselves also do not indicate the purpose of the payments that were made.

He and his committee are trying to make it sound as if then Vice-Pres Biden did something unlawful. He didn't even if his son Hunter may have done.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 17:36 other posts 
Indicated does not mean found guilty unless you mean indicted
By #610414 10,Jun,23 17:45
True, and he's such an angel.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 17:52 other posts 
I’m glad you finally see that
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 19:22 other posts 
They are just angry they have nothing better to offer.And are jealous of the improvements Trump made to America.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 20:51 other posts 
Absolutely but let’s give old joe some credit for his improvements
High inflation
Old woman eating cat food because they can’t afford anything else
Prices tripled on everything
Fuel prices through the roof
The national debt at an all time high
A fake pandemic or plan demic
Isis army 3 times stronger due to the equipment left in Afghanistan 🇦🇫
Blacks tearing cities apart
And it’s now acceptable to poop 💩 your pants in public
By #610414 10,Jun,23 21:53
Hahaha. You forgot toenail fungus. Making Trump lose an election, made insurrection popular. Made Trump responsible for over 1000000 deaths. What else? You guys must have these things inked on your butts so you can read them from each other.
Serious, though, how many indictments you think Old Joe is facing?. And remember, he won with a majority of the popular vote. You guys are in the minority.🤣🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 04:43 other posts 
How popular do you think he is now just think about that
By #610414 11,Jun,23 07:11
Why? Unless he decides he doesn’t want to run or is unable to, he will get the Dumbocrat nomination. Who do you guys have that can take him on? If it’s that criminal has-been, we’ll come out in droves to prevent him from winning. Who else? That Nancy in white boots? Chubs from New Joyci? 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 08:01 other posts 
I will not vote for a woman or a black or a Nancy so I guess it’s trump or Desantis
By #610414 11,Jun,23 08:11
DeSantis is the Nancy. Also, the most popular of all,
The Senate GOP leader’s top deputies — Senate Republican Whip John Thune (S.D.) and Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) — have also indicated they don’t want Trump to win the party’s 2024 presidential nomination.

They along with McConnell are letting Trump’s legal troubles play out without coming to the former president’s defense,
🤣🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 08:18 other posts 
Those 3 you mentioned are republican turn coats from the word go and McConnell is that old he has no idea who he is and he fart’s dust the best thing he could do for his country is pass on just like joe Biden
By #610414 11,Jun,23 08:44
Funny phrase, “turn coats”. You ignore reality. Those three control your party.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 12:09 other posts 
Yet still they work for us and one day the people will wake up and see that our whole government doesn’t give a good god damn about us one way or another no man should have that much control they certainly don’t control me I will die fighting to be me
By #610414 11,Jun,23 14:52
No, baby. You'll just die. In this country, fools like you and me vote these people to govern us. You would think that after generation of getting voted in, they would learn to use lubrication, but, we get it up the ass and we don't even get dinner. At least not unless we pay for it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 15:04 other posts 
Absolutely 👍

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 22:09 other posts 
Leo,I found you a tshirt!!

By #681164 10,Jun,23 15:31
[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 17:30 other posts 
At this point I would believe that
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 19:19 other posts 
I would laugh but it is a sad sign of the times
By #694265 10,Jun,23 20:31
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 13:59 other posts 
Ha ha, very funny.
I'll forward it.

By #610414 11,Jun,23 12:20
CNN’s Dana Bash Collides With Jim Jordan in Heated Duel Over Trump Indictment: ‘What You’re Saying Doesn’t Make Sense!’

Or

Bash observed that Jordan merely took Trump at his word in order to dismiss the obstruction charge, and from there, the debate spun off the rails:

JORDAN: When he was president, he declassified the material! He’s been very clear about that!

BASH: But he says, point blank, on tape as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t. He says in his own words. It’s on tape as part of this indictment that he did not declassify the material. Therefore, it is classified.

JORDAN: Dana saying he could have is not the same as saying he didn’t.

BASH: He said now I can’t.

JORDAN: Now he can’t, right, because he is not president now, but when he was president, he did declassify it

BASH: Which means what he was holding was classified!

JORDAN: No! Not if he declassified it when he was President of the United States for goodness’ sake.

BASH: But he’s saying point blank in this audio tape he did not declassify it. What you’re saying just doesn’t make sense on its face!

Jordan responded to that by complaining that Hillary Clinton wasn’t prosecuted over her email scandal.

CAT
In other words, if you can't defend, pass the buck.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   ...#195

Show your Genitals