Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #73

Pages:  #1... #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,23 18:59 other posts 
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟖 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐔.𝐒. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐬 — 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

only registered users can see external links
By #692771 08,May,23 20:26
WOW that's astonishing (as in civil deaths compared to military). 🤷‍♀️

Geeze the civil war highest number of deaths in wars, I wouldn't have guessed that, its of no surprise that the Vietnam War was the biggest number out of the smaller conflicts🤷‍♀️
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 21:25 other posts 
Very sad that so many died during the civil war but folks like me are expected to forget out about our ancestors that died during that war.
By #692771 08,May,23 21:33
Personally, not that I am from you country, but that sort of loss should never be forgotten bloke, we are lucky we have not had civil war in my country 😢
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 21:58 other posts 
The negative effects are everlasting.
By #692771 08,May,23 22:05
Yes, once again not that I am a expert by any means, but would you say still be a part of the reason many Americans to this day seem to be so divided against each other with such different strong opposing ideals on things 🤷‍♀️
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 00:42 other posts 
The point is that Americans shoot themselves dead more frequently than they did in wars. Killings by their beloved guns happen all the time.

There's a constant civil war in the country.

Just in 2023, there have been 200 mass shootings per day so far: only registered users can see external links

That's about 2 mass shooting per day.

Americans don't need an enemy to kill them. They do it themselves. They don't need war. They have it already, every day. They live in fear.
By #692771 09,May,23 01:18
Its sad isn't it don't you think 😢
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 08:57 other posts 
Very sad. We should be glad we don't live in such a daily fear.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 07:54 other posts 
Leo, my former girlfreind first tried to kill her self driving a toyota avalon into a power pole,with her daughter in the car.
Then she tried slitting her wrist.
All this i did not know about until after we were dating and she tried to kill herself taking 40 pills at once.
granted,she hasn't shot anyone. but if people want to die by suicide by cop they go shoot up a place.
most of these shooters are suicidal mental cases. that needs to fixed.
As for our civil war,yes,alot of people are still divided because of the way southerners were treated long after the war.We are still "dirt" to some rich northerners to this day.
By #610414 09,May,23 08:34
You are dirt because you refuse to move on. You bitch about black because they want recognition in our countries history yet you want the rest of us to applaud what a bunch of traitors did over 150 years ago.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:52 other posts 
I don't want applaud,I want to be left alone and not have all this fabricated stuff crammed down my throat.
Move on you say, why can't the blacks move on from slavery?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:05 other posts 
The total number of American deaths by guns in the US, including suicides, far exceeds the number of Americans killed in all wars by enemies.

This does not happen in any other country.

I'm sorry for you all. I don't write these things because I don't like Americans. On the contrary, I do. It's really sad that you have reached this point and that you inflict harm to yourselves and that you live in constant fear.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:57 other posts 
We have a huge population, with alot of sick people. Mentally sick, physically sick.
The signs are everywhere,but no one reads them.
I posted a link to a news report about the terriable social media post from the recent mall shooter in texas.The signs were there,he admitted to having issues,even posted photos of his target on social media. Where was law enforcement to investigate those postings? This shooting could have been prevented had 1 person reported what they read,what they saw to authority's.
it is sickening but I feel like these tragedy's are being allowed to happen similar to 9-11 for political gain and to take away MORE of our rights as citizens.

Here is the link again for your convenience.
By #610414 09,May,23 10:30
Can you read them? If so, why don’t you do something about it?
By #610414 09,May,23 08:32
Only because you refuse to move along. You reap the same as anyone else.
By #610414 09,May,23 08:31
No one is asking you to forget your traitorous ancestors or that rag you call the Confederate flag. All we want is for you to stop pushing it down our throats as if they were heroes.
By #692771 09,May,23 09:11
Geeeze CAT that's a bit rough, respect for the dead sweetness 🤷‍♂️
By #610414 09,May,23 09:32
Lollipop,
The Civil War was the deadliest of all American wars. No one disagrees with that. But how many died has long been a matter of debate. For more than a century, the most-accepted estimate was about 620,000 dead. A specific figure of 618,222 is often cited, with 360,222 Union deaths and 258,000 Confederate deaths.
So, it cost us over 100,000 more men then their side because these TRAITORS decided that keeping people enslaved was their God given right. What about us? Why do you think we treated the South like the traitors they were? I honor the dead because that’s what you do. I don’t honor an idea that caused so much suffering and death.
By #692771 09,May,23 09:41
I just don't think it's right speaking ill of the dead is all that's all I'm saying 🤷‍♂️
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

I'm not asking for you to honor who you see as was the enemy don't get me wrong on that aye
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 10:01 other posts 
People claim lives matter unless it is their enemy or the 1 they hate, then they don't matter.
1000's of southerners were murdered that were not counted as war deaths, Women and children.A simple flag waving in the wind to show their lives are not forgotten offends the 1's that support their murder in the name of a union between states.
By #692771 09,May,23 10:12
I see nothing wrong with remembering the dead that have fallen in war, all the men that fought in that war like many others would have fought for what they would have seen right & I'm sure there would have been atrocities on both sides, like what happens in all wars. War is a terrible thing, all wars are terrible, I only stepped in really & its not my part to get involved with Americans debating about their own past, if I seen you speak Ill of the dead I would stepped in as well said something. But look Ill let you guess get back to it, isn't really my part to into the middle of Americans battling it out about a past that is not mine, good night guys 😘
By #610414 09,May,23 10:12
This, Phart, is pure BS. You should be ashamed to say this.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:47 other posts 
you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking I am not supposed to know or remember anything but the homogenized bullshit from the left about my history.
It was a terrible war,Sherman and his men killed women and kids and did far worse to them before killing them,and we are supposed to forget that? Bullshit
By #610414 09,May,23 10:11
As with everything else, there is more than one piece to the story. Honoring the dead of the enemy means you accept and acknowledge their bravery in the field of battle but not their purpose for doing that. And, even that, it takes away from the honor we bestow on OUR honored dead.
By #692771 09,May,23 10:14
PS I didn't ask you to honour the dead of what you see the enemy being, I just thought it was unpleasant speaking Ill of the dead, maybe I should have just stayed out of it, anyway goodnight guys 👍
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:49 other posts 
That would not be a problem if some of the liberal ideas were not being shoved down my throat.
Traitors,yea right, taxation without representation is more like it. Study the issues with selling cotton to europe and how washington dc put a tax on it trying to prevent the south from gaining wealth,before the war.
By #610414 09,May,23 10:28
This is BS too. The institution of slavery was not the cause of the war. This is an argument brought forth by defenders, to this day, in defense of the Confederacy and slavery. It goes like this:
The tariff, a tax on imported goods, was the sole cause of the war. Northern manufacturers, who had gained political control in northern states, wanted the government to lay heavy taxes on foreign commerce to "protect" their domestic business. The South, however, was dependent on foreign commerce for its prosperity and wanted low tariffs. Political and business leaders on both sides realized that further argument was useless, that the tariff rate depended on the balance of power in Congress between the northern and southern states.
There’s some truth to this. The Northern and Southern states had been debating the issues that ultimately led to war: economic policies and practices, cultural values, the extent and reach of the Federal government, and, most importantly, THE ROLE OF SLAVERY within American society.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,23 07:14 other posts 
𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖉

This is a phrase popular among right-wing extremists (e.g. phart) and white supremacy groups.

The gunman, who shot and killed eight people shopping at a mall north of Dallas, Texas, used an AR-15 style rifle and wore combat gear during the shooting, with multiple rounds of ammunition found on him. only registered users can see external links Federal authorities are investigating whether the gunman who killed eight people including children at a Dallas shopping mall had far-right links.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖉
By #610414 08,May,23 09:28
There are crazies everywhere.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 09:28 other posts 
regardless of his links, the gun did not hold him hostage and f0rce him to pull the trigger .he did that on his own free will. those guns would have stood in the corner until the end of time had he or someone else not picked them up wanting to kill. FIX THAT problem and the gun ,bomb ,knife, weapon of any sort, will be of little relavance. .
The desire to kill is the real problem.
How many people are dead thanks to charles manson?

Over doses are still killing more people every day that guns, but that's ok right?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,23 09:36 other posts 
You do love death.
By #610414 08,May,23 09:53
How do you plan on FIXING THAT PROBLEM? “The weapon of any sort, will be of little relavance.” That’s not true. Availability and efficiency are the most likely reasons for the use of a certain type of weapon. Fixing the urge to kill is impossible. Fixing the availability is not. At the very least, fixing the efficiency is doable.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 10:06 other posts 
The urge to kill is fixable ,it starts with good parents raising kids with morals and understanding of the value of life.Or putting nut cases away for good to prevent their harming other.
Something liberals hat# because it removes their ability to "own" your kids.
By #610414 08,May,23 10:30
Good parents can and do raise children who go out and kill. As a rule, most killers are brought up in good families. Putting away the nuts is extremely difficult. I can prevent a certain amount of deaths by regulating gun ownership. Can you do the same with “The urge to kill is fixable” crap?
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 10:32 other posts 
give it a shot? you have tried everything else?
By #610414 08,May,23 14:26
As a matter of fact, yes. But that is private

By #692771 07,May,23 13:49
phart, I first want to explain a few things about myself, just to express that I am not having a go at you I, just have difficulty in understanding some of your reasonings behind wanting to protect yourself against the government, as a logical reason how having a semi-automatic assault rifle in your home, will help you to fend off the government if they are going to come out to get ya 🤷‍♂️

I like guns, always have, some people like fast cars, some motorcycles, some like lifelike sex dolls, some like fish & chips some don’t.

I guess my interest in guns started buy my interest in spaghetti westerns way back when as a adolescent, Clint Eastwood one of my favourite actors of all time. So, the first gun I was interested in was the Colt single action revolver, its earlier 38 cap & ball black powder models.

As time went on, I started to have interest military & the war machine, mostly military rifles, the development of the 1911 & fighter aircraft from the WW2 up until this present day.

I find the technologies particularly the modern tec used by the war machine & how that can operate very interesting.

Although I have a keen interest in the war machine, I am against war its self, because of the devastation, suffering & death it causes to mostly the civilian population, like a line used by Frankie goes to Hollywood years ago “War what is it good for”.

I like guns & I am happy to admit that, Colt brand is my favourite & I can actually sling a 45 just like a cowboy, takes a lot of practice & many sore toes learning how to do it 🤣.

I have many assault rifles my M16 early model is one of my favourites, have quite a large collection of 1911 & a few single actions but they are harder to come by.

I made a decision a while back to start collecting guns, my first about 30 years ago was a 1911. Sort of stopped there with that for a while.

Australia has very strict gun laws, so I was left with a decision, do I want to get a licence, if I was successful in that the only gun mostly speaking of, I could have at home (of interest to me) would be a 303 Lee-Enfield, a rifle that I have particular interest that served in many wars & was originally designed & manufactured in Australia. Our gun laws only allow for bolt action rifles/single, no automatic or semi weapons of any kind, not sure about semi auto revolvers, prods not, but I imagine single action revolvers would be ok, but any pistol of any kind has to remain at a gun club. So, the only thing you can have at home is a single shot/bolt action rife. You are allowed in my state at least what they call deactivated fire arms, they have a few different ways to do this, mostly welding action components solid & has to be certificated by some one that is licenced to do so, mostly guys that own gun shops, but they don’t like to do it to nice guns, they can’t bring themselves to do it, so its usually just banged up old ones & without a working action, not something I wasn’t interested in.

So I decided to turn my interest to non-firing replicas & Gell Blasters (better explained as Airsoft, the difference is that our government thinks its way to dangerous to fire biodegradable plastic pellets, so we are stuck with gell balls, they are very hard though & fire at 300 fps, that’s what most fields have it caped at, though its effective rang is good at about 30 meters much more then the ball deforms in the air lessening its accuracy & range ). Some of the get blasters I collect are like really expensive & replicate the real thing in weight & in many actions. My 303 as an example is that close to the real thing it’s hard to pick from the real thing, full timber furniture, all metal everything else, true bolt action & uses gas a propellent, a lot of fun for plinking in the back yard.

I also love to shoot people it’s a heap of fun, I visit an indoor field with my fully automatic assault rifles with like-minded people, there is a CQB setup & we all have al lot of fun running around shooting each other, I’ll tell ya getting sprayed across your love handles at close range, you struggle to call hit it takes your breath away.

So that’s enough about me phart, lets get back to statement you made earlier “Most likely that will be done with drones ,poisons ,and men indoctrinated to kill the "resistance".
That is what you are trying to protect yourself from”.

Lets take the “drone”, thing as an example 🤷‍♂️

Your sitting in your lounge room watching a re-run of Commando polishing your M16, its night time the perfect time for the government to come & get ya.

Way above a military satellite moves into position above your house & “paints”, (targets your house), you continue to polish your M16 totally unaware the you house has been targeted, at this point your M16 is not assisting you in any defence. From a nearby air field a military stealth drone takes off, caring quite a payload of smart bombs, you will not be the only target tonight.

At a high altitude you are still unaware that the drone approaches. It is now in position to deliver its pay load, still you polish your M16 still it has not protected you from the drone. Its bomb bay opens and releases its pay load, yet still your M16 is not protecting you.

Woshka, in a small controlled explosion as to not damage neighbouring properties, your instantly vaporised, your M16 lays broken in the smouldering dust.

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds that having a real semi-automatic assault rifle at home is going to protect you from a drone attack 🤷‍♂️
By #610414 07,May,23 14:05
War what is it good for”. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! 🤣🤣🥰
By #692771 07,May,23 14:07
Exactly 🤣🤣, watch out for the drones CAT they commen to get ya , hope you got your assault rifle ready 🤷‍♂️
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 16:57 other posts 
Another thing,you must be a lousy shot if you can't shoot a drone down with a scoped rifle.
By #692771 07,May,23 17:16
But you wouldn't here it coming, or see it, these new Boeing designed & built new things will be getting around soon & other manufactures are getting on the bandwagon as well, it is said that the new F35 will be the last of maned fighter planes, to provide life support for a human inside these aircraft is expensive and cumbersome & takes up a lot of room in the vehicle.

They will be flying at high altitude so your hunting rifle even with a scope would be unlikely to come close hitting one, let alone bring it down, to bring one down, even with smart sams the things will be invisible to detect 👍

This particular model is designed a a flying fuel tank but other designed as machines of war are also being designed & test flown.

Another vid you might be interest in checking out
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,23 08:39 other posts 
Hahaha I prefer a 12 gage semi automatic shotgun for drone hunting I even have my own air space over Graffs mountain a no fly zone any aircraft in my space will be shot down immediately
By #610414 07,May,23 18:00
If there’s no pilot I can’t show my tits and distract him.🤣🤣🤣
By #692771 07,May,23 18:02
🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 16:52 other posts 
Well first off I don't own a M16, they are illegal for us to buy for some odd reason.
Semi auto is all you can buy legal in the US unless you are a vet and you fill out paper work then you can own 1 machine gun of Vietnam war era or older.
But if I could ,hell yes I would have a new Thompson with several 100 round drums.
Do I need it? According to you and cat and leo,no.
To explain a bit,
We have a huge tanker at the fire department,2000 gallons of water available at the turn of a key, plus over 5000 gallons of water divided among the rest of the trucks in the station .We don't have hydrants.
Most of the fire calls, only need a fire extinguisher or perhaps 500 to 1500 gallons of water at the most.
Very seldom do we need all the water we carry.
Should we sell off the tanker and depend on a distant fire department 40 minutes away to bring theirs?
With your logic,we would.
It is not what you always need that you have to prepare for in life,it is what YOU MAY NEED.
Most home break in's involve 2 to 3 people, a driver, and 2 suckers to break down the door and tote shit. always armed and if you see them, they don't care if you won't talk, most likely you WON"T talk after they leave ,you will just bleed. Now,do I sit here at night ,alone, with a ball bat or a gun with about 8 or 9 chances of stopping a threat? Just having a gun laying around is different that having 1 and knowing when,and how to use it. Practice. that way ,you could take out a knee cap as biden says if you see fit?
Knock on wood,I have not been robbed yet.
My neighbors have. not at home though.
1 neighbor 20 years ago bought a gun safe, had some friends come help carry it into the mobile home, a few days later the fellow comes home to the side of his trailer cut out and tire marks in the yard. A chainsaw and a chain and a truck ,guns,safe and all gone.
Does that mean the rest of us should just give up and carry pepper spray since he lost his?
There is no answer that will put your concerns or those of leo cat to rest, all a person can do is explain it best they can and be done.
I have no desire to kill,hope i never have to. But damn if I am just going to sit here and be a soft target.
By #692771 07,May,23 17:56
Thank you for your feedback phart & for explaining your self in a logical manner

I do remember reading something about the M16 thing, there was something funny about that, I cant quite remember what it was, its a shame that collectors are unable to get one, but I believe there is a working replica floating around, I had a brief look cant find it but there is a company making working replicas, they sell like hotcakes though if you can track one down, I remember the Tube vid was comparing an original to the new one, they are almost completely identical but of course are locked out to semi auto only.

My family & I went down to LA Gun club about a 2 months ago on a visit to America, it was a lot of fun, one of the rifles we hired was they said it a M16, but it clearly wasnt, similar butt stock but was clearly a m4/m5 not quite sure what the difference is build up job of some sort, between the 3 of us we went through about $800 worth of ammo. The last gun we played with was a S&W 45 Magnum revolver, gosh that was a hand full.

I had a go of it then reloaded it, one of the lady folk wanted dood there to give her some tips on how to fire it, he removed 3 of the rounds, gave her some instruction she fired it.

So I asked dood "why did you take out the 3 rounds", his reply "sometimes the inexperienced can squeeze off the first round, then on re-coil accidently squeeze of another round, we really don't want that to happen", I had to agree 🤭

Regarding where you live, again I would like to thank you for your feedback, would be shit living in fear like that, I guess your like not fearful all the time though, you would have balls of steel to be a fire fighter.

I don't think there is a ultimate solution to the gun issue in America, there are just to many guns in circulation there sadly.

I do remember some years back, I think it was on 60 minutes if I remember correctly, I cant remember if it was just a town or a state, but think it was a town. The people of the town/state got sick of the crime there so a law was passed that it was illegal not to own a gun. They went around some to some town folk and even old ladies were packing hand cannons in their handbags, apparently the main issue was drifters coming through the town/state, entering the town there was a sign mentioning the law.

The crime rate fell to zero over night, some food for thought 🤷‍♀️

I wish you well bloke 👍
By #275407 07,May,23 18:12
I have over 40 assorted firearms and the government does not know I have them, so they won't be flying drones over my house
By #692771 07,May,23 18:18
But you have some of them posted on your wall, look skyward my friend, skyward 🤭
By #275407 07,May,23 18:25
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 21:08 other posts 
They know now, even WE know!
I don't have a arsonel,i am only 1 person, but I have enough that the folks coming in after me better bring a bag of corks,
By #692771 07,May,23 23:03
"bring a bag of corks", 🤣🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 07:03 other posts 
I can't take credit for that, Hank Williams Jr said that in a song.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   ...#195

Show your Genitals