Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #87

Pages:  #1... #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Mar,23 04:55 other posts 
Let's hope they get him

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 22,Mar,23 17:30

Former lawmaker behind Florida’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill pleads guilty to $150K COVID relief fraud

Just say "crook" 👿
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 22:17 other posts 
He says that himself.
He called himself a politician.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 22:07 other posts 
Our education system at work?

I can't believe this shit ,at that age that is the last thing they need to be learning about.
They should be playing and learning how to read and write.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 16:47 other posts 
Or shooting their guns. Children should learn that they can't have democracy without guns and the best way to learn this is by taking them to the shooting range to learn how to shoot pistols, bazooka and canons.
By #610414 24,Mar,23 18:56
By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 20:50 other posts 
Well defending yourself is important.And nothing wrong with teaching respect for any weapon or tool be it knife,gun or hammer.
So I guess with your response leo you don't see a issue with little 1's humping each other.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 22:16 other posts 
Of course it's an issue. Lots of kids, especially in the American South, have these issues. You chose to show black kids but it's exactly the same with kids of white trash. This is the result of a completely failed society.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 16:48 other posts 
How's your friend bella!? Has she had any dick yet?
By #610414 24,Mar,23 19:34
Friend? I don't know. I'm trying to stay away from her thread.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 20:01 other posts 
I'm just pulling your 🦵
By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,23 20:51 other posts 
Oh my,i hope it is not comparable to pulling her finger!

By #610414 22,Mar,23 11:47
Dgraff, you posted
Who is Liz if you are talking about lix her name was Allison Gordon

CAT
I thought her name was Doyalson or similar.

By #610414 21,Mar,23 12:43
Dgraff, "Liz" was a typo and I don't really care anymore. I'm trying to put some distance from all that. I'm tired of gravitating towards the flames. My fault for allowing myself to do that. Tell me, what do you get out of it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 14:25 other posts 
Self justification in knowing I’m still here and she is gone
By #610414 21,Mar,23 15:01
Five fingers Mary will do the same.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

BTW. I wasn't talking about Lix. I was talking about Bella's thread and all that crap

By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 12:53 other posts 
Hey leo,

By #610414 20,Mar,23 10:59
Response to Bella!

site whack-a-doodle.

How funny. Except when I'm sparring with you, most of my posts deal with politics, economy, family health, and the state of the American public's state of mind. They are several people that are like me. People who bring to the threads a unique and intelligent point of view on all the subjects I mentioned.
What about you? Knee surgery, Girl Scout Cookies, mask usage, and how to cook bacon. Your contributors are, how should I put it, simple thinkers. The Country clubs and 2Nices are gone. You are involved with Freddy and Skittles. HoHun.

By #610414 19,Mar,23 09:00
A well known poster posted

Oh, my goodness! So not only will Florida be dealing with the BLOB aka sargassum, the Fort Myers area is facing quarantine because it's being invaded by the Giant African Land Snail!

CAT
That's three things Florida didn't need this Snow Bird Season. 🤣🤣😈

By #610414 18,Mar,23 13:50

The Florida man
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 14:23 other posts 
Is that not something the MOTHER is supposed to explain to the girl as that begins?
By #610414 18,Mar,23 16:50
What if it starts during school hours and you are bleeding all over your clothes? Also, it's a life altering event and girls like to share.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 17:39 other posts 
Then the girl goes to the office and ask to speak to the school nurse and or call her mother to find out what is going on.
When I was in the 8th grade,1 day during midterm history exam,I had very sharp pain in my groin. During exams it was prohibited to talk or do anything to disturb.But with all my might I kept quite but ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom,she reluctantly said yes, I went and saw that my balls were swollen 3 or 4 times their normal size and I was in PAIN .
I went back and muddled thru that exam, went to the 2d 1 and finally just had to ask if I could go to the principals office. The teacher looked at me funny as no one normally ask to go there,but apparently she could see I was not "right" in some way and let me go. I spoke to a male principle and soon I was on my way to surgery for a testicular torsion.
I didn't ask the teacher, "why are my balls swollen?" I didn't interrupt the class screaming in pain. I contained my self and dealt with it. What has happened that kids haven't learned to handle issues I will never understand.
By #610414 18,Mar,23 17:41
That's just it. You don't understand.

By #610414 18,Mar,23 17:40
Bella! posted:

"I can and will deny a second profile because it's true. Gee, even admin commented that he finds only one profile for me.

Hmmmmm...... you, on the other hand, deny a second profile because, uh, how can I say it, you don't tell the truth. Here's admin's notes on a certain member;

Current member:ANGEL1227! detected as previously banned members:High probability mandy658(#573272):Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about inc€st/kids/murder or some other weird stuff)

Sound familiar?"

CAT
When is this crazy bitch going to give this up? 👿👿

By #610414 18,Mar,23 13:39

Crazy people
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 14:24 other posts 
This we can agree on 100% +

By #610414 18,Mar,23 12:27

The other prominent z00** is the Governor's mansion in Tallahassee

By #610414 18,Mar,23 11:33

Trumpo always passing blame to others. Dumbass doesn't know anything.

By #610414 16,Mar,23 10:23
As more time passes from that disastrous presidency of "El Trumpo" the more we realize how wrong he was with his ideas. And, yet, there are so many fools that continue to defend him and his policies. You, who are shaking your heads at this statement, wake up. He's done. He's gone. Find a new mouthpiece. I don't like Repuckers and you guys don't like Dumocrats, but, come on, Trump still???
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 11:56 other posts 
Every aspect of my life that takes money to make happen has increased in cost.And no improvement in quality of product or service. biden ruined this economy.
The economy was improving after the pandemic and then came biden and things just went.Was it the moral of the people,was it policys? Hell if I know, I am just a citizen fed up, I just know things suck and it was better under Trump.
I just wish Trump and Desantis were not arguing and would run together,
By #610414 16,Mar,23 14:11
Ok, go ahead and believe.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 16:18 other posts 
Oh, keep your head in the sand a bit longer and it won't matter any more.
By #610414 17,Mar,23 13:59
Give me a break. Better yet, go cry in Bella!'s shoulder
By #275407 17,Mar,23 19:51
Be prepaired, if Biden wins the dem. Election, and trump beats desantis, trump might just win. Biden won't last another election, he will barely last this term. I just don't see anyone on either side that I might vote for, so I probably will stay idol on next election.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 01:41 other posts 
Don't encourage that. She might force him to lick her cunt and he might hate that, not because her cunt is not in use but because he might actually start enjoying that and might get ideas that sex could be fun. That would destroy his whole set of beliefs.
By #610414 18,Mar,23 08:36
Hahaha
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 09:02 other posts 
I think we'll be seeing mug shots of Putin's fatso orange ass-licker soon. My guns are racked and ready if his dumb shit pickup truck diarrhea drinkers try to start some Jan 6 crap.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

PLUS, if his little naziboy diarrhea drinker's try to block roads around mara LARD O, that constitutes a felony -thanks to Ron deSantis.
By #610414 18,Mar,23 09:07
👍👍

By #610414 09,Mar,23 11:27
Hey, Dgraff, this is what's being discussed in Bella!s thread these days?

"those brand-new Raspberry Rally Girl Scout cookies"

Ho Hum.🤣😝😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,23 06:05 other posts 
Lighten up a little Girl Scouts are an important part of this country even Joe Biden likes to sniff their hair don’t tell me you are one of them old prudes that turn their head and looks the other way and keeps on walking when you see Girl Scouts selling something
By #610414 11,Mar,23 10:28
I was a Girl Scouts counselor. I took my girls on cookie sales at more places than I care to remember. We ( Woody58 and me) would buy up all boxes that were not sold and gift them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 11:00 other posts 
Good girl
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Mar,23 22:37 other posts 
What did you expect from her? To discuss sex?
By #610414 16,Mar,23 09:08
Only those subjects she’s familiar with.🤣😈
--------------------------------------- added after 64 minutes

Oopsie!

🤣🤣😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 13:04 other posts 
Is that what she's discussing?
About farts of rednecks?
Well, in the absence of sex,
Bella! must be talking about the
quality of her farts and the chemical
composition of her minions' farts
and how her church club members
exchange farts in lieu of speaking
in tongues; after all, farting is
her means of communication with her divine.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 16:19 other posts 
There is MUCH more to life than sex. And 99.999999999% of it is MUCH more important than sex.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 20:26 other posts 
This is a sex site dude.
You are at the wrong place, duh!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 23:36 other posts 
There is no wrong place for reality
By #610414 17,Mar,23 13:55
Aren't you going to be missed at Bella!'s thread?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 15:21 other posts 
By #610414 17,Mar,23 13:57
Leo, she's (Bella!) having a meltdown
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 15:18 other posts 
That's so sad. What happened?
Did her good friends admit they started enjoying sex all of a sudden?
Did they betray her?
Did she get a shock when she discovered that phart volunteered to work for Green Peace? Or for the human rights of immigrant orphans?
Or did you tell her you'd find her a man to fuck her?
By #610414 17,Mar,23 17:46

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   ...#195

Show your Genitals