Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #94

Pages:  #1... #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 02,Feb,23 18:37
It's 76* in Miami. It's going to be a brutal winter. 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,23 20:22 other posts 
Well we will survive!

By #681164 01,Feb,23 08:25
Does anyone know KoryAyers? This guy just blacklisted me. I have had no contact with him.

Looks photoshopped to me.🖕💀
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,23 16:09 other posts 
what part?
By #681164 01,Feb,23 16:37
His feeet
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,23 16:38 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,23 16:14 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

NO SHIT sherlocks!
Heck,even I saw cell phone video that was taken by someone that was actually there,of cops MOVING barricades for people to come in.

By #610414 29,Jan,23 12:25
Utah bans gender-affirming care for transgender youth

This from a state that was founded by polygamists.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,23 10:59 other posts 
Simply banning it for people under 18 that are not responsablie enough to make life altering desicions. If they were,we could draft them for military duty at 12, they could drive at 8 and so on. When they turn 18,they can turn themselves into anything they can afford to.
Like this guy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Feb,23 11:54 other posts 
They don't do life altering things to people under 18.
They at most give them puberty blockers. That's reversible.
And that's after a long period of evaluation.

Most transgender kids show that they're transgender very young.
That's years of confirmation, before puberty blockers even are necessary.

Our top-model Loiza Lamers knew she was a girl and not a boy at age 6.
Her transition operation was at age 18.
And of course, she didn't need puberty blockers, before puberty started.

Do you think she would have looked this pretty, when puberty blockers
would have been denied from her, until the age of 18?
Denying her those puberty blockers, that would have been life altering.
She wouldn't have won Holland's Next Top Model, that's for sure.

By #610414 26,Jan,23 14:48
5 Fired Officers Charged With Murder in the Death of Tyre Nichols: Live Updates

That's how it's done. It doesn't matter who did the deed. Justice has to be blind.

By #610414 26,Jan,23 14:44
Rick Scott announces Senate run, promises to push 'controversial' plan that forces the poor to pay more taxes

Another asshole Floridian Republican.

By #681164 26,Jan,23 14:10
/blogs/53023.html

This woman, Sarahthesexybeast!, that I don't even know, posted this about me. "Send this rat to the block!"
Here she is, /yw7plez86wt1pic.html , no tits and all tongue. I guess she's sexy. Some say she's hot, but, her choice of member friends make her even more ugly.
By #610414 26,Jan,23 14:38
Be nice and ignore them. 😈

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,23 07:26 other posts 
PLEASE tell me this is not normal for Floridians?

Third time she has went down in the pipes. Rescues cost money ,sometimes lots of it depending on what the fool did and where the fool found themselves. Such as a flooded river rescue we had recently requiring the Army to send a chopper out.

You think maby they should pass a law to stop her from going down in the drain? Laws work don't they?
By #610414 26,Jan,23 12:55
I plead "Florida Crazy"
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,23 13:58 other posts 
If her rotten ass wouldn't clog the pipes i would say leave her ass in there next time.
By #610414 26,Jan,23 14:25
I honestly can't explain it, but, in this state we have people that keep gators as pets, boa constrictors as talking points, and voted for DeSantis. What can say?

By #610414 25,Jan,23 17:46
I bought one of those hoses that curls itself up after use. It worked great for three weeks, then, it stopped curling the last five feet. A few days later it would not curl the last fifteen feet. After three months it stopped curling ANY part. What a ripoff.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 18:05 other posts 
Take it back to the store you purchased it OR write the manufacturer.
By #610414 25,Jan,23 18:19
Not worth the effort. I didn't keep the receipt or the packaging. I have to admit, it does work as a regular hose.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 20:14 other posts 
If you buy something from Harbor freight,have a phone number stored with them,and you wont need a receipt. and yes they sell those hoses, buy the 2 year replacement warranty. I use tools, and I mean USE them in ways sometimes they were not designed, and if a tool I bought there breaks ,they do not ask a single question, they replace it, and you have the option of renewing the warranty.
Afte a accident with a angle grinder I had to start using a different type with a trigger switch that would cut off on it's own if it slipped from my hand. I didn't have that poor grinder 2 months and it fell off the frame I was welding on and broke. I took it back, told the lady it fell on the floor,she said go get another. a 60 dollar grinder replaced,and I renewed the warranty for around 10 bucks. well worth it.Do it with about anything I buy there now.
By #610414 25,Jan,23 21:05
I got mine, and I'm ashamed to admit it, from one of those adds on tv. I would have to research all my credit card statements for the last 3 or so months, then, the bother of shipping back. I needed a hose. Good hoses run about $25 at local stores. This one cost me under $40. Tax included. For $15 is not worth it. I still have a hose. A plus is that it's do pliable it's really easy to put away.

By #610414 21,Jan,23 12:35
Trump Added $7.8 Trillion To The National Debt And Republicans Didn’t Say A Word

Now they want to cut Medicare and Social Security (witch we paid into all our working life) Why not raise taxes on corporations?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 15:44 other posts 
Let's read it elsewhere:

So what? National Dept for the US means nothing.
The US prints money ex nihilo.

Now watch how the reactionary fucked up phart will justify
the dept. He'll say it's a communist propaganda or that
it's fake news or that the money was actually borrowed and
will be used in the near future to make loyal true fascist
americans richer.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 15:52 other posts 
However, according to only registered users can see external links one should look at the *percentage* of national debt increase per president. Let's look at the last 45 years. We have:

Donald Trump 33.1% increase
Barack Obama 74% increase
George W. Bush 101% increase
Bill Clinton 32% increase
George H.W. Bush 54% increase
Ronald Reagan 186% increase
Jimmy Carter 42.7% increase

So, from worst to less worse, we have

Ronald Reagan WORST
George W. Bush second WORST
Barack Obama third WORST
George H.W. Bush fourth WORST
Jimmy Carter fifth WORST
Donald Trump sixth WORST
Bill Clinton seventh WORST

So the Donald isn't the worst. Reagan and Bush are.
Obama is almost there too.
By #610414 21,Jan,23 19:16
Percentage doesn't work here. If the original debt is $100 and 50%ys added, that's only $150. An increase of fifty dollars. If you start with $1000 and add 10% that's an increase of one hundred dollars. Check were the start is.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 19:26 other posts 
I see your point.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:21 other posts 
Joe Biden is at the debt ceiling now the democrats want to raise the ceiling that’s outrageous cuts need to be made desperately
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:44 other posts 
Why can't they cut some waste off the budget?
The American people have reached their debt ceiling ,they can't afford to live a decent life as it is with the cost of living sky rocketing the last year or so.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:58 other posts 
They should indeed but instead they decided to hire on an abundance of IRS agents
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 18:27 other posts 
I think that is getting nipped in the bud,and I think they are going to work on that 600 dollar shit to.
That is meddling in children's lemonade stand funds ridicules.
By #610414 21,Jan,23 21:20
The debt limit does not authorize new spending commitments. It simply allows the government to finance existing legal obligations that Congresses and presidents of both parties have made in the past. Failing to increase the debt limit would have catastrophic economic consequences.

You guys don't know how it works. Get your facts right.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 00:28 other posts 
I understand how it works no matter what party is in power they spend uncontrollably and waist money on stupid ideas like heated sidewalks around the White House and all the IRS employees and helping other countries when we have people right here in the United States that are homeless and starving
By #610414 22,Jan,23 08:00
What I'm trying to say is the national debt ceiling is an ongoing thing voted on every year. You are right they should try to spend responsibly, but, a huge chunk is the interest on previous spending. It's more than one president or one party.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 09:46 other posts 
We have long since borrowed more than we can ever pay back.The borrowing needs to stop.
It is unsustainable.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:57
Sure, Phart. That's what everyone says, but, there's always one more bridge to build.
The biggest spenditures are healthcare, Social Security, defense and interest.

How do you cut that?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 20:44 other posts 
YOU don't.
You cut stupid shit like this.
We can get our noses out of their energy problem.

we have homeless veterans here in the US and we send money overseas?

Don't most gay people say,"keep the government out of our bedrooms"? Well, then stop this shit to.

This is easy,contract prison systems to the highest bidder. I bet china can house prisoners alot cheaper than we can in the US.

I could go on and yea, the prison example is a step to far to give you something to yammer about but stil,there are plenty of cuts that would not starve people
By #610414 23,Jan,23 09:31
This is not "stupid shit". These are important humanitarian concerns contributing to the wellbeing of many people.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 10:03 other posts 
people that should be of no concern to the US.
We should take care of what is inside our borders FIRST.
By #610414 25,Jan,23 17:48
All the above are from inside the country.

By #610414 23,Jan,23 11:18
“Every student in our nation should be able to learn about the culture, contributions, and experiences of all Americans – including Black Americans – who shaped our history,”. "Unfortunately, in Florida, extremist so-called leaders ban books, block history classes, and prevent teachers from freely discussing who they are and who they love,” "Anyone who bans teaching American history has no right to shape America’s future.”

Kamala Harris, Vice-President of the United States.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 11:59 other posts 
They call the teaching the history of slavery and oppression of black people;
'unsolicited theories that may lead to student indoctrination'.
But, off course they love to say they are protecting 'freedom of speech'.

New Training Tells Florida School Librarians Which Books Are Off-Limits:

"School librarians in Florida will have to undergo training on choosing, removing, and curating books for school and classroom libraries to comply with a state law passed last year.
They are prohibited from using any instructional materials that include critical race theory, culturally responsive teaching, social-emotional learning, social justice, “and any other unsolicited theories that may lead to student indoctrination are prohibited,” according to the training."
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 10:01 other posts 
It wouldn't be so bad if they would tell the truth.But they try to make it sound like the slaves were misstreated and so on.
Leaving out a important tidbit of info.
The whites didn't go chase down the people they inslaved. They bought or traded for them from OTHER BLACKS in africa.
If whites were to lazy to work their own farm land,what makes you think they would run thru the jungles to chase after workers?
So teach the truth, the WHOLE truth.
Also,teach the fact that even Robert E Lee said it was inhumane to free the slaves without education,trades or ways to support themselves.
You don't hear that.
All you hear is the simple part,they were not "free".

Also teach the fact that the slaves were well fed, clothed, housed. UnLike the conditions they had in africa. naked ,starving, ridden with sickness and diseases.
NOT unlike the folks there still are today. The african people are now being used by the chinese in mines and such and paid little.Not much different than slavery.
not only are they used but are also being robbed.
So nothing really has improved,only moved
By #610414 25,Jan,23 11:58

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 20:46 other posts 
Typical democrat.
Thinks saying, "I'm sorry" ,is enough.

I guess she has no idea that the state issued car was paid for with taxpayer dollars, taxpayer dollars will have to pay for the car damaged and the state issued car .The lack of use of either vehicle while being repaired or replaced and etc. Alot of aggrovation because she couldn't drive. NOT to mention, her walking away from a accident. Sad.
Does she walk away from problems with her job to?

By #610414 18,Dec,22 18:04
"A mass exodus from Christianity is underway in America. Here’s why."

By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,22 22:19 other posts 
so have you thrown your rosery away as well?
By #610414 21,Dec,22 09:31
Phart I'm going to copy/paste this and then I'll make it revelant.
The Roman Catholic devotion of praying the Rosary is not a part of the Orthodox Christian Tradition, as this devotion in its present form dates from about the 15th century—hundreds of years after Roman Catholicism separated herself from the Orthodox Church.

CAT
I am Russian Orthodox Catholic. My Grandmother came from Russia. Around 1000AD, the Roman Catholics broke with the Orthodox Catholics. About 400 yrs later, in the fifteenth century, praying the rosary became popular and prevelent in the ROMAN Catholic church. We, Orthodox Catholics never did use it. So, in answer to your question, I never had one to throw away.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 12:53 other posts 
I still do not understand the branch of christianity you associate yourself with. You mention "Russian Orthodox Catholic". By this, I suspect, you mean that you do not associated yourself with the Russian Orthodox church, the one that was started in 988 when Vladimir I Sviatoslavich was so impressed by the Patriarchate of Constantinople that he got baptized and declared Christianity (that is, Orthodoxy because 988 was before the separation of Western Roman (=catholic) and Eastern Roman (=orthodox) churches). T

There is a small branch of the Catholic church in Russia (1/2 % of Russians are Catholic), but you seem to be neither Orthodox -- as explained in the first paragraph -- nor Catholic.

There are, of course, hundreds of branches of christianity nowadays, and new ones pop up frquently, so I may just be ignorant about the existence of the "Russian Orthodox Catholic" branch. (According to the Center for the Study of Global Christianity only registered users can see external links there are 45,000 branches.) A quick search on the Internet revealed nothing a propos your denomination.

Just wondering, I'm curious.
By #610414 11,Jan,23 07:07
Vladimir the Great or Vladimir Sviatoslavich the Great, ruled Kievan Rus' from 980 to 1015 and is famous for Christianizing this territory during his reign.
Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox Catholicism ( centered in Constantinople) tenuously co-existed during the first thousand years or so. Around 1040 AD, they split up ( called the Great Schism).
A few years before, in the 10th century, Vladimir Sviatoslavich the Great (who ruled Kievan Rus' from 980 to 1015) is famous for Christianizing this territory during his reign for political reasons. When the split occured, this part of Christianity remained part of the Eastern Orthodox Catholicism. Russian and Greek Orthodox Catholicism are two sects of the same Christian Orthodox religion. The correct name is Eastern Orthodox Catholics. The Russian Orthodox Church was established in Russia, hence, the name. I belong to the Russian Orthodox Catholic church because of birth. Like all other religions, small sects practice unique rights and have slightly different beliefs in the operation of the sect, but, not the main RELIGIOUS Beliefs.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 08:43 other posts 
Thanks. I actually knew some of the history but took the time to read about it triggered by your messages, in wikipedia but also in books about history of byzantium and Russia.

So the answer is that Russian Orthodox Catholic is the same as what is more commonly known as Russian Orthodox, that is, only registered users can see external links
By #610414 11,Jan,23 09:39
👍
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 11:28 other posts 
Now I know *exactly* what you mean and meant.
Thanks
Maybe you would be interested to see the discussion about this that I saw.

U.S. Christianity to Fall Below 50% by 2070 from Paulogia Live:
By #610414 21,Dec,22 09:22
I saw something similar but in print.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 04:30 other posts 

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 11:16 other posts 
It can't work.
Greed is in the human genes,
You have more rocks than me,so WHACK I take your rocks.
You have a bigger drumstick than me from that buzzard Ug killed,I whack you and take your drumstick,

been happening for eons.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 06:44 other posts 
Since you're only commenting on the 'Imagine no possessions' part,
can I conclude that you do think the 'no religion' part is viable?
Or the 'imagine there's no countries' part?

There is a lot of evil in human genes. Humanity has already conquered a lot of its evil. I have hope that greed can be conquered too. The first step is teaching guys like you to stop worshiping greedy narcissist bastards. Because it might be impossible to eradicate greed from our genes, but that's not necessary.
We just need the rest of humanity to work together to stop the greedy narcissist bastards from taking everything.
By #610414 22,Dec,22 12:14
Sweet dreams, but, impossible ones.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 06:47 other posts 
It's only impossible when people keep believing it's impossible.
And you keep believing, because the people who don't want it tell you it is.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 10:23 other posts 
Pigs can fly? the impossible is impossible. that is why it is called impossible.
What seems really impossible in this world is getting people like you to stop believing that people who do nothing deserve the same as those that do.
With your mindset those that take risk and work hard don't deserve anything for their efforts ,therefore taking away any motivation.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 10:41 other posts 
Read it better! The rich are calling it 'impossible' and you are falling for it.
You think it's impossible, because the rich and their minions tell you so.

When everyone thinks good things are impossible, it becomes impossible.
Just like when you think that you will not amount to anything, you will fail.
Low expectations result in low results.

It's just a stupid strawman that I think people who do nothing deserve the same as those that do. It's the other way around; you think people who do nothing, except for being wealthy, should get everything.
I think people who work hard deserve to have a good living standard and you think it's OK that there are poor people who work 40 hours/week or more.
By #610414 28,Dec,22 12:46
The expectation of becoming more should never be extinguished. Right now, in American corporate boardrooms, there is a conscious effort to stop workers from expecting better.............(fill it in). It keeps costs down and makes for bigger profit. Anyone... anyone.. that thinks corporations are in it for the workers, is a fool. Their view is that employees are a NESSESARY EVIL.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 03:10 other posts 
Exactly! But phart wants to give those corporations full control over the country, because he thinks at some point the executives and shareholders will be wealthy enough and will start giving more of their wealth to working people. Unfortunately, the wealthy will never have enough and they want to own EVERYTHING and they don't like to share with ANYONE ELSE.

As long as there is not just ONE wealthy asshole who owns EVERYTHING, they will keep exploiting their workers, to be the most wealthy asshole of them all. Their greed is an illness that has taken over their brain.

Those are the people that phart worships like gods and wants to give the power of gods to. That's dumb, because to them he is even more worthless than the working people they want to exploit, to the point of starvation. That's why he doesn't get the healthcare he needs. They only want healthcare for working people, and everyone else to die quickly, because they only cost money.

But he has been indoctrinated to want those people to control his life.
It will be the death of him. But at least they feed his implanted hate and fears
of e.g. immigrants, transgenders and unintended pregnant women.
By #662360 07,Jan,23 16:44
The nightmarish value less, ant like society imagined in John Lennon “Imagine” sounds like the perfect national anthem for George Orwell’s 1984 state, or for North Korea.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 11:05 other posts 
Why? North Korea has a religion, it's worshiping the Kim dynasty.
You don't think they have possessions? How about Kim, he owns everything.
And maybe you don't understand, but North Korea is a country and they are prepared to kill anyone who crosses their borders without authorization.
How is that 'nothing to kill or die for'? North Koreans are dying like flies for
their believes, their divine leader and over his country and his possessions.
Your arguments don't hold water.

You just assume John Lennon was a communist and therefore he was talking about a communist state. He wasn't, every communist state failed miserably at turning those dreams into a reality. Maybe some managed to eliminate religion, but they exchanged it with other dogmas (=religion) and not with reason. And they definitely didn't eliminate possessions. The ruling elites just took everything from everyone. That's not 'sharing all the world'.

So explain why you think those are nightmarish values, without making stupid comparisons with authoritarian regimes, that don't have any of those values.
By #610414 11,Jan,23 10:02
Lennon was just one, of a long list, of individuals with a vision to help the downtrodden. By necessity, this help, as imagined or practiced, has to be socialistic. Long term solutions to better the lives of the downtrodden would take more than one lifetime. This means one has to rely on mass help from the government. In other words, a socialist state and that's when that big boogaboo, Communism, is thrown at the helper. Socialism, practiced in moderation, is very effective. Communism has never worked nor will it ever work. Humanity's mind won't allow it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 03:54 other posts 
"This means one has to rely on mass help from the government."
That's what you think, because you live in America.
Socialism means that 'society rules', not the government. The government should only exist as a tool to share resources efficiently. It's shouldn't be the topdown structure that you are used to, but a bottom up structure.

'The downtrodden' only exist, because people are exploited by the wealthy,
for profit. Labor, skills and aspiration is not utilized effectively, because high profit requires cheap mindless work. Because of profits, people are forced into low-paying, low-skilled work, that doesn't benefit society. It just creates useless low quality products, serving mindless consumerism, hurting the environment, humanity and causing animal cruelty.

The 'market value', right-wingers are always talking about, is an affront to 'human value'. The large majority of the people would be much more valuable to society, if they are not constrained by profit motives, but stimulated to maximize their benefit to society. With a maximized benefit to society, there are more resources to share and with a bottom up 'government', those resources are shared fairly.
There will always be a small number of people who are not capable of contributing to society, but there is abundant resources to compensate their deficiency.
Most low-skilled work doesn't benefit society or can be eliminated, but some tedious tasks would still be required to facilitate society. Those tedious tasks are therefore essential and therefore the people who choose to do those tasks would be rewarded fairly. In a world like that, there are way less 'downtrodden' that society needed to take care off.

I don't care if you call that socialism or communism, but it is in any case not capitalism. Communism has never worked, because it was always 'top down' and authoritarian. Something close to the 'socialism', by your definition, works in several countries. The more that countries have that kind of 'socialism', the more fairly resources are shared. It's not because 'humanity's mind won't allow it', it's because the wealthy don't allow it. They fill 'humanity's mind' with lies, serving their wealth, keeping humanity down, creating 'the downtrodden'. Humanity and 'the downtrodden' won't allow that anymore, when they finally stop believing the lies.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 10:25
Still, Ananas, if you want that mass help, you need an entity that can massively help, ie, a government. That government can be socialistic and run by the people. If you think I, or anyone, can go out on the street and give low cost housing to those that need it, then, baby, you may have the right vision but the wrong way to do it.
Perhaps "downtrodden" is not the right word to describe the poor and unfortunate. What word would you use? And, however they end up there, the rest of us should want to help.
I've noticed you put Capitalism down a lot. Capitalism is what allowed the people of this country to enjoy a higher standard of living than any other country in the world. With all the faults of Capitalism, it's the easiest economic form for the average citizen to succeed in. What most people don't realize is that, by force, Capitalism has to have a good dose of socialism. Other countries have huge doses of socialism and it seems to work for them. More power to them. In this country it shows up more in rights and services to the public. We have rights in the workplace. We have rights in the services, too. Social Security, 40 hr work week, public hospitals, Medicare, etc.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 07:20 other posts 
No, not 'mass help'. We only need to 'help' people now, because they are exploited. Your government 'helping' is just a handout to corporations exploiting people, so they can make more profit. Your system is massively shifting tax-money from average Americans to the wealthy, who do not pay their workers enough to survive. They are not 'job providers', they are 'poverty creators'.
The labor of their workers does not go to those workers, but to the shareholders.

"Capitalism is what allowed the people of this country to enjoy a higher standard of living than any other country in the world." You're stuck in the 50's, 70's at the latest. The US doesn't have the highest standard of living anymore. Not by a long shot. Unless you are talking about the top 10%. The bottom 50% is poorer than many other bottom 50% in other modern countries. You just think you are doing better, because the media is not telling you anything real. The right-wing media is outright lying and the 'liberal' media is staying silent. There is no left-wing media, because the media is all bought and owned by the wealthy and corporations. They are all rich and want you to think what you are thinking, because it keeps them rich and the rest poor.

I am proposing a system, where all people organize, into what you call a government, but is completely different than what you understand as a government. It's a bottom up structure, empowering the people. Then, people do NOT NEED 'HELP' anymore. When people's labor is not exploited anymore, you don't need all that tax-money to go from average Americans to UNDERPAID working people anymore, because we share the benefits from the labor fairly. People wouldn't even need to work 40 hours/week anymore, because it's easy
to organize labor more efficiently and let everyone benefit from way less labor.
We don't do that now, because people's labor is cheap. Because people allow it.

That 'help', that you think is 'socialism', is neither. It's just a system to protect the wealthy, from the poor revolting. Socialism means people organizing, to put the power in the hands of people and eliminate that system of exploitation, which NOW requires 'help' for people who work their asses off. In the system that Lennon talks about, everyone contributes to a better society, creating abundance for all. Now there is just abundance for the wealthy and scarcity for everyone else. Because the wealthy don't care about people contributing to a better society, they only care about people working to make them even wealthier.

Capitalism worked well, for a while, to organize humanity to progress.
But it's a TOP DOWN SYSTEM. Every BOTTOM UP SYSTEM is better.
It would allow humanity to progress way more, but it would take away the power from the top. The top needs YOU to believe they deserve that power and that everything will go to shit if we take their power.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 12:11 other posts 
Your system takes away all incentive to do any more with yourself than what it takes to survive.
Everyone is equal, equally at the bottom.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 03:14 other posts 
Speaking like a true American; the only incentive is MONEY.
How about an incentive to better yourself and society?

What do you not understand about the term 'abundance'?
When the economy is not prioritized anymore to enrich a few selfish assholes, it is prioritized to improve the life of everyone. That creates 'abundance'
for EVERYONE, not just ridiculous wealth for those few selfish assholes.

Meanwhile, capitalism does NOT provide 'what it takes to survive' for a whole fucking lot of people. So what is your defense?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 09:33 other posts 
How can there be abundance with people wasting the resources provided ,like those illegal immigrants in new york throwing away all the food and such? Abundance has no meaning when it is not appreciated, or worked for.I can't find the link but cat commented on it several times,I think it is in my thread about the illegals ,she calls asylum seekers, wasting food and resources.

Money is what is needed to better yourself.
Have you stopped in at the local store and picked up a new pair of pants and a shirt so you can look better and just told the cashier, "I love you and appreciate these clothes to make me look better " and walk out? No, you had to submit payment in money or a credit card that you would pay back later.
Have you paid your electric bill with a "I owe you" lately? IF so you may be walking around in the dark.
I could go on but the currency is what is exchanged for the improvements to our selves.
Education, cost money,not a couple dozen eggs a day.
a nicer home,cost money, not a herd of cattle.
By #610414 20,Jan,23 13:42
Phart, I guess you never noticed the garbage trucks that operate in every community. They finish the day full of food thrown away by every family. Why does it bother you so much that those people don't want that food?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

And, you are right, most people use money to buy products, but, that's the simplification of bartering. Let me make it simple for you. If I'm a sex worker and charge $50 for a ride, I'd get $50 from each John. Now, say, a car mechanic wants to use my "services" but has no cash. He offers me a brake job for my car in exchange. If I agree all is good. Now, can you imagine how hard it would be to know what each product or service is worth and how impossible it would be for me if all the johns are mechanics wanting to pay with a brake job. Money is a way to measure worth. Nothing more and nothing less.
Always blaming the people with the absolute least, instead of the people with money and power. You have a very strange view about responsibility.

I imagined that you wouldn't get the 'better yourself' point.
I'm not talking about your possessions, I'm talking about your character, skills, knowledge and inner peace.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 14:53 other posts 
A naked person standing in a open field without money will have a hard time getting anything with just character ,knowledge and inner peace.Granted ,if he applies his skills, he can barter for needs and possessions.
Lack of anything interferes alot with a persons character.
You would be grumpy if you had no living quarters,no food,no nothing.BUT if you had shelter,food,and other needs fullfilled, you would not be worried,and stressed,so you would have a better "charactor"
By #610414 17,Jan,23 14:07
Corporations exist to make profits. If they exploit people, that's just a byproduct of the system. They are "poverty creators" only if we don't regulate them. Labor is what a worker trades (sells) for his personal profit. Like any other commodity, labor is regulated by supply and demand. If enough workers are willing to sell his labor cheap, than all other workers have to settle because, on an individual basis, they don't have the power of the group. That's why a government and a union is needed. You are right that, in the last 50 yrs, workers have lost ground at the expense of the corporate stock holders. I blame it on people like Phart that equate fighting the trend is socialistic or Communistic. They have been fed a bunch of lies. A decent minimum wage, and good working conditions are a must for people to have a decent life. But, baby, that is not nearly enough. Making enough to buy a house doesn't mean much if there are no houses to buy. Being able to satisfy your hunger means crap if there's not enough bread loafs in the supermarket shelf. Nothing matters if you are dying and no doctor will touch you without insurance. All of these and many, many, more, are things we take for granted in my country. I was looking at all those "other" countries whose standard of living is better than ours. Look it over again, baby. Yes, they are #1 at this and that. Their people are "happy" because they have sooo much more now, but, what about before? I'm 71 and my whole life, my family had good homes, cars, all types of appliances, available medicines, the latest medical advances, we went on vacations, had relatively free education, our markets are huge and most of the time there was an abundance of food. You know why? It's because our capitalistic system has kept us ENSLAVED to feed the furnaces of greed.
I'm not being naive. We do have our share of problems and we are working on them. The absolute biggest problem is the big fuchup called the Federal Government. It's supposed to be "by the people, for the people". That last part is what we have to work on.

DENMARK 2021
Discrimination. In May, a petition signed by 55,913 people to repeal the discriminatory law “L38” on social housing was discussed in parliament, but the law remained in force. ...
Refugees' and migrants' rights. ...
Women's and girls' rights. ...
Right to privacy. ...
Corporate accountability.
------------------------------------
According to a study of Caritas3, there are about 250,000 working poor in Switzerland (4.7% of the active population). Today, Switzerland occupies a leading place among countries with the greatest social disparities.
----------------------------
Because Norway does not have a minimum wage, there is no mandatory minimum rate of pay for workers in Norway. Pay rates must be agreed upon directly with the employer through collective bargaining or other means of negotiating a fair living wage.
------------------------
I can go on, but, you get the idea. Not one country has a lock on what is the very best for it's people. The very best country when it comes to the standard of living is Canada. You know what separates the US and Canada? An un-policed frontier and......................
something you believe to be anathema to the good of the people................. a better working government.

I love my country. I would not live anywhere else. I know we have problems and everyone has to work at solving them, but, baby, right now, I'm here to stay.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 12:58 other posts 
"Corporations exist to make profits. If they exploit people, that's just a byproduct of the system." It's not a byproduct, it's the main result of the system. And your system allows the corporations control over the government who should regulate them, because Republicans legalized bribery.

"labor is regulated by supply and demand. If enough workers are willing to sell his labor cheap, than all other workers have to settle" The system of supply and demand only works, until the market is monopolized. Employers have formed a cartel that has almost complete power over the government, monopolizing the demand of labor. Unions have been almost destroyed, because the government bows to the will of the employers, fucking over the employees. Even the FED is raising interest rates, with the full intent to create unemployment, so employees will stay nice and desperate, keeping wages low. Does this make you understand that the whole system is set up to keep most people poor and labor cheap, so that the owners and shareholders can sit on their ass, making lots of money from the labor of workers.

"Making enough to buy a house doesn't mean much if there are no houses to buy" That's because housing is not a human right, being provided by all the people working together, but a market making a few people very wealthy.

"Being able to satisfy your hunger means crap if there's not enough bread loafs in the supermarket shelf" The production of enough food is just such a low bar for our level of human development to provide. That should have been completely eliminated as a problem by now. Food is one of the first necessities of life and society has outsourced that to people making lots of money from making cheap factory garbage that clogs our veins and just provides customers for big pharma, selling us heart decease and diabetes drugs.

A government "by the people, for the people" is exactly what the Socialist Party, I am a member of, is all about. It is the most democratic party in my country and has the most member participation of all parties in my country.
I see them say and do exactly, everything they promise in the party program and that party program is fully based on the combined voice of their members. All party heads are just one vote away from being replaced, if they not live up to the expectations of the members.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 09:25 other posts 
""Making enough to buy a house doesn't mean much if there are no houses to buy" That's because housing is not a human right, being provided by all the people working together, but a market making a few people very wealthy."

Borrowing this quote which is created by both you and cat,I have a question.
Where is the line drawn on what is a "right" and a privilege in regards to housing?
Ok so suddenly we all wake up this morning and all living structures are missing and we are left with clothes on our backs. The government comes along and says all housing is provided by us. and we all get Coleman tents.
Is that enough for the liberals to be content that myself and Elon Musk are neighbors in a tent city?
Housing is a "right" and not a privilege to some, but how is it right for me and him to have the same tent when he puts more effort into to making his life better than I do?
Why should cat be happy with a tent on the next path over from us,after working all her life for the home she has? All for the sake of equality or "rights" or whatever other term is used.
By #610414 20,Jan,23 13:06
Housing is a need. It's not a right, a privilege, nor something superfluous. We, humans, are too fragile not to have a shelter. Even the homeless like a good cardboard box. You are assuming several things. You assume that because someone has more money than you, no matter how he got it, he has more rights than you. Suppose he works all his adult life and is able to afford a mansion. That's good. Now suppose you win Lotto and buy the mansion next door to him, is that not right too?
The other assumption you are making is that I want only what's apportioned to me. I'm just as human as you or anyone else. I want that mansion even if I'm a McDonalds hamburger flipper.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 19:39 other posts 
Yea,we feel like we need shelter because we don't want to be cold,wet,hot,and etc.But way back before civilization, humans found caves and so forth and somehow survived. So should we go back to that? Everyone would be equal right?

Wanting,and deserving is 2 different things.
And If you apply more effort of course you deserve more.If you apply little effort,you deserve less.
By #610414 20,Jan,23 21:27
First, humans are hunter/gatherers. We k!ll to eat and eat plants too. Early man used caves for shelter, but also to establish a community. It was an early form of civilization. It’s one of the reasons they survived. Fire was another. Why do you always go to extremes? Equal doesn’t have to be identical. My house is 20+ yrs old, but, it’s comfortable. It’s not a mansion but, I’m happy with it. That’s what makes it equal for me. No one deserves anything. You get what life gives you.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 12:10 other posts 
"No one deserves anything."
I disagree; just by being a person, you deserve to live
and if life is unbearable, without remedy, you deserve the right to end it.

Why even have 'human rights' or the 'bill of rights'
if 'no one deserves anything'?

By #610414 23,Jan,23 13:25
Life occurs. How I don't know, but, it happens. Being alive I have to live it. I don't deserve to live it or end it. WANTING life to be enjoyable is the reason for defining and wanting human rights and putting some of those rights on paper.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 14:08 other posts 
Maybe you have an other idea about the meaning of 'deserving'.
Might there be some negative connotation attached to it in the US?

To me 'deserving' means exactly the same as 'having the right to'.
You have the right to live. Just because you are a person and explicitly by law.
Your laws might differ with mine, on the right to end your life, but in my opinion, you don't HAVE TO live. Your life is yours and yours alone. You have a right to it and you should have the right to end it.

I also consider human rights 'absolute' (for as far as rights or morality can be absolute). Even if the laws of the land do not define those rights, I still think you have, or should have, them. They are more than words on paper, they are what you 'deserve'.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 14:59 other posts 
Deserve
"do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment)."

Right,
What is the true meaning of right?
noun. 1. : qualities (such as adherence to duty or obedience to lawful authority) that together constitute the ideal of moral propriety or merit moral approval. : something to which one has a just claim: such as. : the power or privilege to which one is justly entitled.

Um, I see words in those definitions like privilege ,reward adherence.
Nothing about if you fall out of your mother and hit your head you have the right to sue the manufacture of the floor covering, builder ,owner, and etc. for a example.
Our rights are "earned" because we were born here.
What we deserve is based on our actions and etc.

The bill of rights in the US is something that gives the Natural Born CITIZENS of the USA Rights for simply being born here.
By #610414 23,Jan,23 16:50
I consider someone deserving as someone having good qualities that deserve praise, support, etc. Other words are: commendable, fitting, admirable, due, estimable, laudable, needy, praiseworthy. None, of these, has any bearing on my birth..........or my death, for that matter. At my birth, my society bestows upon me "the right to life and to live it in a peaceful way with certain unalienable right as expressed in my society's national Constitution. I may claim more rights because, well, I'm a sentient being with my own ideas. One, of these, is what I consider my right to die, as a see fit, when suffering the cruelties of disease with no chance of living a normal life. I also believe that the rights I enjoy should be enjoyed by all. I don't believe these rights are deserved by all. This is where morality comes into play. A Hitler or Stalin or any mass murderer or the like should not deserve these rights.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 20:41 other posts 
I've no access to this article. Can you make it available in a different way please? Looks very interesting.
By #610414 28,Dec,22 21:00
A similar news article was just released in The Netherlands.
Exactly half of Dutch people call themselves non-believers now.
The religious are down from 55% in 2010.
Still, only 16% of people visited a house of worship at least once a month.
The biggest group of believers are still Catholics, but they are also the fastest secularizing group of believers.

I was actually surprised that only 50% of Dutch people call themselves non-believers.
We are only at 20th place in the world.

I really hope we can get that down faster. I just 'pray' to science that we can conquer
all the other misinformation, that people seem to want in return for losing religion.
Some people just don't want to embrace reality.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 18:36 other posts 
When you talk about socialism you're making phart and all extreme right wing totalitarian reactionist non-thinking slaves of the capitalist society upset. Be nice.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 20:39 other posts 
Yea and you are getting all giggly and drooling.
Actually the post, you are now replying to, was not about socialism, but about religion and the decline of it. It was also not about capitalism. However, in America, capitalism is a religion. Also the reference to John Lennon's song Imagine was also more about freedom from religion, for me. Funny how some right-wingers are even more upset about the idea of equality, than about atheism.
It just shows that the religion of capitalism runs even deeper than Christianity.
Money is GOD, even for the people who have almost none of it. That's very sad.

Religion is a useful tool to make people believe everything, old, gray men tell them.
Which is also good for maintaining their belief in capitalism.
It even turns people like Elon Musk in Jesus himself.

Besides that, socialism is not related to atheism at all. The socialist party is very much in favor of freedom of religion. It's just consistent in that freedom. Christianity shouldn't get any more freedom, than any other religion or the lack of religion. Religion is a private matter and shouldn't affect anyone else, because that would affect other's freedom of religion, or freedom FROM religion.
Off course, socialism does want to destroy the religion of capitalism.
Because it affects everyone's freedom negatively. Therefore it must go.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 05:19 other posts 
That's right. People like phart believe in money (in other people's money because they typically aren't rich themselves) as if money were god. And, exactly like religion, even though they're fucked up, they believe more and more.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 19:43 other posts 
I can't figure out for the life of me how you survive without money or something to exchange for whatever it is you want or need.
Not a matter of "believing" in money, it is a matter of understanding life requires it. AND requires effort to acquire it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 10:28 other posts 
Money only supports your life, it's not the goal of life.
If you make money your main goal in life, you stop living.
My 'socialist' goal is to make money less important to support all our lives,
so we can actually really LIVE.

It shouldn't take this much of an effort to support our lives.
Lots of people are working harder to support their lives, than cavemen ever did.
Humanity has progressed too much, for surviving to cost this much effort.
It would already be progress, if you ever understood that.
By #610414 23,Jan,23 11:39
No, life is to live it and what you don't want is to waste your life. How you do it is your business, but, being a beachbum is as important to the beachbum as making money is to someone else. We have gotten so indoctrinated in the concept of work for money to buy what we want that we forget that it is a choice. A fisherman or a hunter does not need money. They just need a skill and to practice that skill.
By #610414 23,Jan,23 11:29
Leo, you must excuse him. In a society where a good life costs filthy lucre to achieve, money, dinero, green stuff is venerated. I see your point, but, in a lifetime with a finite ending of 70 yrs or so, I, too, am in want of that commodity that lets me be happier. Am I selling out? Yeah, a bit, but, I don't see myself as a Joan of Arc getting social reforms into our system. It is not my Orleans.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 16:05 other posts 
I didn't make myself very clear.
It's fine for everyone to have some money to live a comfortable life, after all, this is the way we chose to live starting some 5 thousand years ago.

However, when I say that he perceives money as god is that he thinks that the filthy rich have the divine right to their fortunes and that he thinks of them as gods. However, he doesn't realise how many unethical things they've done in order to make such profits.

Nobody should have the right to handle more than, say, half a billion dollars.
By #610414 23,Jan,23 19:50
I see your point, but, since the system will continue to produce these ultra rich people and corporations, let's take advantage of it and make them pay a fair amount of taxes with no breaks

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   ...#195

Show your Genitals