Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #44

Pages:  #1... #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   ...#60

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 23:24 other posts 
Like to know what others think about the next election...Who do you think will be representing the two major parties...???
By #623135 16,Aug,21 09:32
Goofy and Donald Duck

By #623135 13,Aug,21 07:35
I took a look at one of the URLs below. One was of Donald J Trump. I can’t believe anyone follows him. I wonder when he’ll post his Cool Aid special brew for all his followers to drink exactly at 12 Noon on the 3rd Wednesday of next month.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 07:55 other posts 
I can't believe anyone follows the moron that stole his place in the white house either.
By #623135 15,Aug,21 10:03
Yeah, but that moron “stole” the job with 10,000,000 extra votes
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 14:18 other posts 
Um,I hope the kool aid taste good! I didn't drink any of it.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 05:20 other posts 
You named it...He is popular and famous...Now what the hell has sleepy uncle joe done that is so great...
By #623135 16,Aug,21 09:15
He won an election. Now, as long as he's legal, he can sit on his rocking chair and laugh at all you yahoos, Shades of The Clown. HAHAHA

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 11:42 other posts 
It's the 13th of august. Is Trump president again yet?
By #623135 13,Aug,21 11:52
Yes, of the Loyal Order of Dog Catchers Amalgamated.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 12:02 other posts 
That's a nice gig on the side, but were expecting something interesting to happen today. I'm a bit disappointed.
By #623135 13,Aug,21 12:59
Trump pleading guilty to tax evasion?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 13:39 other posts 
They say he will be charged by the DOJ for his crimes against democracy.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 10:18 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 07:09 other posts 
"Will Nancy release the thousands of hours of tapes so we can see the extent to which ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter played a role" I agree, lets see those tapes!
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 09:18 other posts 
Has it struck you as odd that it takes days,weeks,months to see "live" video from a riot or the january 6th thing?
Strange as it is mostly digital data that should be available in a mouse clic's time.

Makes me think alot of editing is done before hand,depending on who's releasing the video.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 12:13 other posts 
You don't think either party is dumb enough to trust the other with control over data like that, do you? There are federal databases for that. They don't just drop the 'tapes' on Pelosi's desk, to have her use and change whatever she wants.

Republicans are not the victims. Even with a Democratic president and Democratic majorities in the house and the senate, nothing is has been achieved for the Democratic voters yet. Republicans are always in control, even now. There are several Democrats blocking anything for the Democrats and no Republicans cooperating at all. During a Republican presidency Republicans politicians vote almost 100% with the president and they can always find Democrats to vote with them.
I will explain why again; both parties work for their donors not their voters.

It might not be a good idea to make the video available to everyone. When the justice system releases video, they have a responsibility to make the people unrecognizable, before they do. If anyone on the video's is a potential suspect, they have a right to privacy. The government has responsibilities that are different from those of journalists.
By #623135 08,Aug,21 21:33
Excuse me? It was carried live by every news organization from the left and the right and it was dissected for weeks after. Next you’ll be telling us that the director would stop the action to edit it

By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 04:09 other posts 
My next question may be Trump or Harris...I did say maybe...
By #623135 08,Aug,21 21:30
I’ll bet even money Trump doesn’t carry the nomination in 2024

By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 16:16 other posts 
9-11 victims don't want biden at their events

Yet more broken promises.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 04:49 other posts 
Can you blame them???
By #623135 08,Aug,21 05:12
Why do you people tell only half of the story?

About 1,800 Americans directly impacted by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks are calling on President Joe Biden to skip the 20th anniversary events in New York and Pennsylvania unless he releases documents they believe may reveal a link between Saudi Arabian leaders and the attacks, according to NBC News.

Mat I remind you neither Bush Jr, Obama, or Trump did not do this either. No one told them to "not come"
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 08:42 other posts 
if you read my post,it clearly says,"Broken promises" biden had promised to release the documents and now that he is in,he has forgot.
By #623135 08,Aug,21 09:13
He didn’t say when

By #592419 27,Jul,21 18:19
Supreme Court Rebuffs Bid For Hillary Clinton Deposition About Emails
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 21:05 other posts 
People hollar about justice, what kind of justice did those folks get that died in Benghazi?

Hillary hopefully will have a special place in hell for her sorry ass. "What difference does it make?" It makes alot of difference to alot of Americans that you cant be trusted and that you and your cohorts WATCHED MEN BE KILLED live on your private tv channel in the white house.
By #592419 27,Jul,21 21:11
How did that witch get all that evil power
By #592419 27,Jul,21 21:13
I've watched the mother Mrs. Smith many times and GOP convention.

By #592419 27,Jul,21 17:31
Strange how Democrats didn’t care about violence against police officers last summer.
And at the same time, defunded their departments.
At least Republicans have been consistent in condemning all violence against police.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 17:42 other posts 
By #592419 27,Jul,21 17:58
It never ends
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 21:06 other posts 
Defund the police, and watch the crime rate go up and UP and UP!

By #592419 27,Jul,21 17:54
Crime’s skyrocketing.
The border’s in crisis.
The price of everything is up.
What’s Speaker Pelosi doing about it?
Nothing. She’s too busy pushing her partisan January 6th charade.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 19:13 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 06:10 other posts 
Fox News Is Very Concerned About This Presidential Candidate's Brain:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 10:02 other posts 
everyone has a bad day or 2.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 15:16 other posts 
If Trumps kids had decided to sell "art" ,how would the media react to that?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jul,21 09:35 other posts 
It depends if they had a function in the Trump administration. Selling art would be a great opportunity for corruption. Fictional example: Ivanka Trump makes a deal and asks daddy to cut some regulations, that are preventing a company from dumping it's toxic waste in the river and then the CEO of that company buys a painting from Ivanka for $25 million.

To prevent presidents from doing that, they should divests from their businesses.
Getting you kids involved in your administration should also not be allowed.
But even if they aren't involved in the administration, it's pretty sketchy if they get ridiculously good job offers, rent out hotel rooms or sell their shit for more than the value. You understand this when it concerns Hunter Biden, but not when it's blatantly obvious with the Trump kids or Trump himself.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jul,21 11:41 other posts 
I didn't pay it much attention with Trump because the kids actually did functional jobs. biden's runt is selling art for goodness sake.Something that's value is ONLY determined by what the buyer is willing to pay. which opens up to a pencil drawing of a crack pipe bringing in 25 million. Has anyone eve saw this art?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 05:49 other posts 
Hunter Biden is not in Joe Biden's administration.
"the kids actually did functional jobs" Yes, that's the problem. And they made hundreds of millions of dollars during their work 'for the people'. Has any president ever hired his children in his administration, while his children are supposed to handle his business?
There is no definition of corruption that Trump didn't dot the i's and cross the t's on.

I'm sure Hunter is profiting from his father's presidency, but not in the same shameless way. And is Joe Biden using his business to enrich himself?
Trump rented his hotel rooms to the Saudis and then Trump rewarded them for it.
Trump also rented hotel rooms to his own security and the military for tax payer money.
(Right-wing media is silent on it, but it is verifiably true.)

Saudis (and other foreign governments) paying Trump:

Rewards of Saudis from Trump:

Profiting from the presidency:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jul,21 18:14 other posts 

By #592419 28,Jun,21 12:47
High prices.
High crime.
High taxes.
This is Joe Biden’s America.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 12:51 other posts 
add to that sadness, despair, racial division, fear
By #592419 28,Jun,21 12:52
Rather than being angry for voter fraud in 2020 and 2021 I look for 2022...After Trumps rally a couple of days ago calling out the crooks that cheated in the election Barr said no evidence.. He was in on it too.. Then Trump mounted his ass with calling him a liar.. Trump and Americans have all the proof needed and sooner or later the exposure will overwhelm..
This is what Democrats don't want. they want to destroy this country through fear, despair and division.. When Trump called them out for not going to the border Harris that bitch that she is jumped on the next plane..

Everyone knows this including Ananas2xLekker using semantics where the conservative is the crook and democrats are the victim. Everyone knows so holding onto lies will just get worse..
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 14:38 other posts 
The victims are the American people. The democrats are the sticks in the mud that can't get passed something that was done 160 years ago and realize that things will never be perfect.
Conservatives want voter id. Nothing impossiable ,nothing impossible to get for a legit US citizen.

Like alot of other things rushed thru without much thought to long term effects,states made hasty changes to voting laws to cover mail in voting. Fraud city.You could find videos on youtube of people driving around getting bags of ballots.
But that is ok with the dems.
By #592419 28,Jun,21 15:17
Liberals do not want voter ID because they want to cheat. We have the same thoughts so yes whatever we say on here always leads to the same point.
By #623135 30,Jun,21 08:19
SrCums I hope voter ID is implemented throughout the country so that when you Repuckers loose another election, and you will, you’ll have to blame it on your party’s inadequacy. Your time has comed and gone. Trump supporters? Yes, otherwise known as athletic supporters.
By #592419 28,Jun,21 16:50
Seems like every company right now is increasing their prices.
You can thank the Biden inflation tax.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,21 16:46 other posts 
Everything is going up,camp ground fees are sky rocketing because alot of folks started rv'ing during the plandemic and they are milking it.
By #623135 30,Jun,21 08:24
SrCums and why is this Biden’s fault? Tell us. Show proof. Don’t regale us with your theories. Show us, that don’t have your or Phart intellect, (SIC), that we are wrong.
By #623135 30,Jun,21 08:02
Phart I hope voter is is implemented throughout the nation so that when you Repuckers loose another election, and you will, you won’t be able to yell “voter fraud”.
Another thing, all those voting changes “rushed through “ happened in the Clown’s watch and passed by Repuker controlled state legislatures. It didn’t work for you so now you are making a 180 to previous ways
By #623135 30,Jun,21 07:53
Put it away, already. Everyone from the Supreme Court to the local ice cream vendor agrees the election was fair. That snot nosed clown LOST the national election fair and square. Look at you and other misguided Repuckers. Barr was the darling of the Clown’s supporters and now he’s persona non grata. The BS is getting so deep we need boots.
By #623135 30,Jun,21 08:27
SrCums
Everyone is against the Clown. Even the whole country of Israel. Look what happened in the elections over there. No voter ID
By #592419 10,Jul,21 18:22
Clean ya ass.. [deleted image]
By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:06
Why can’t you people stop with the bullshit. VOTER FRAUD VOTER FRAUD VOTER FRAUD. HE lost fair and square. Democrats are not victims any more. We won the election and threw a megalomaniac out of office. It’s a win for us and A HUGE LOSS TO THE REPUCKERS AND THE LAWLESS.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 10:26
Because it is voter fraud.. Do you feel the walls starting to topple?
By #623135 22,Jul,21 11:50
Not at all. Think about this. Even if this voter fraud turns out to be true, there’s nothing in God’s green earth you can do about it. But, we both know it’s bullshit no matter how much you and your buddys try to convince us differently
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 11:54 other posts 
Trouble is,the dems fault the thing from the git go. Had they went along with the investigation ,they would have either vindicated themselves or found fraud and dealt with it.
IF the dems weren't afraid and fighting it, i would have a easier time believing there was no fraud.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 12:03
So you believe the Democrats are stopping the investigation? Don’t you think that the Democrats are chomping at the bit to prove collusion between Trump and the rioters? Phart USE YOUR NOODLE. YOU ARE SMART. YOU ARE NOT A FREDDY OR SKITTLES. NOT EVEN A JAIME. Think
By #592419 22,Jul,21 12:14
Yes I do. They stopped the investigaion with JFK, Hillary's emails, comey's treason with deep state cover ups. It's not the worlds fault you're a fucking retard and your words here are not heard or valued. By anyone.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 16:57
What do you want me to do? Get on my knees and cry out? You keep believing that. At the end of your life, remember this moment when a fucking retard told you the truth
Next you’ll be tell me the HOLOCAUST existed but it was the Democrats fault following JFK’s orders
By #592419 22,Jul,21 17:10
So you agree you've lived a wasted life? That's all that's needed.
I won't get into anymore topics with you until you've decided to get your kindergarden G.E.D...
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 18:20 other posts 
Yes I feel like if the democrats were serious about voting rights they would have a nov 3 panel to investigate ALL claims of fraud. 1 by 1 they would go over them and confirm or deny that ballots were dumped into a landfill,that folks did or did not drive around paying 50 bucks for ballets from homeless people and so on.
Evidence WAS on youtube of all places shortly after the election.Try and find it now.
The point I can't seem to drive into peoples heads here is IF THERE WAS NO FRAUD The democrats would have creditability ,and we could look at the results and accept the loss. NO creditability in a group of people that just want to shove "voter rights" down our throats and don't even want to look into the fraud.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 20:10
There have been many investigations into voter fraud. Not one panned out. Dumped ballots? Not found. Homeless people’s ballots? Not found. Voting machines tampered with? Not found.
You still don’t believe? That is on you. The investigations were done. And may I remind you Trump was in office for over two months and the Republicans had control of the Senate?
The fucker hasn't done anything yet. He's still negotiating with republicans.

High prices: not his fault
High crime: ALL republicans voted against his police funding increase
High taxes: which of his taxes are already effective then?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jul,21 01:08 other posts 
He was washed up before his old fucking ass got in office...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Jul,21 05:56 other posts 
That's true, but that doesn't make those claims of SrCums true.
By #592419 26,Jul,21 13:59
Oh, so now you're mixing me up in the mix.. Whether you do or not I feel everyone knows the truth.
You circle like a dumb wolf everytime you circle around a flagpole thinking it will be different the next time..
By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:11
Maybe, but it’s better than being a crook before his ass got in office a la Trump.
By #623135 30,Jun,21 07:45
SrCums yes. High prices, crime, and taxes. Is this Biden’s fault? I think it’s the crosses Biden has to bear. The last Clown did NOTHING to prevent the current situation and yet, it’s Trunpo’s fault.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 18:02 other posts 
Trump left biden a country that was recovering from a plandemic spewed on the world by china.
And he has done nothing to help it.
Ananas,
the republicans voted against the police funding because it had pork in it that would NOT help police. Pork planted in it to do the exact thing you just did . liberals could say they voted against it. and they don't say why.
2 warm ,you blame trump for everything from bad breath to solar flares figuratively speaking,, and prove none of it.
We can see with our own EYES as we are paying more for everything and getting less in our wallets under biden. We watched him shut down the pipeline, guaranteeing our energy dependence on russia and other country's for the next 4 years at least.
By #623135 06,Jul,21 13:32
Phart this time I’ll throw it back. Everyone says I copy/paste from Google. Everything I say about Trump is on the net and by huge amounts of people so, suck it up.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

However, if you really have your eyes open, and this is for you, too, Tecsan, deep in your gut you know I’m right. Only thing, like your Messiah said a few weeks ago, if you repeat it enough, people will eventually accept it. He’s nothing more than a buffoon and don’t forget, HE LOST THE ELECTION BY A BIG CHUNK OF VOTERS.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 13:50 other posts 
deep in my gut I feel like alot of cheating was going on and has been bleached from the world.There were 2 many videos on youtube of people driving around paying 50 bucks a mail in ballot,to many people signing their names to statements that if proven wrong would put them in jail,for me to believe everything was honest.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 01:43 other posts 
I guess little biden is an Angel...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 06:44 other posts 
No, he is a weak, demented, old, lying, corporate sellout.
He's just not Donald fucking Trump, the worst president ever.

Most democrats wanted Bernie Sanders, but they got crewed by the corrupt elites
in the democratic party.

Bernie Sanders filled stadiums full of supporters, much more than Trump ever had. Have you seen the crowds of Biden? Pathetic!
People voted against Trump, not for Biden.

People might even vote for Kamala Harris over Trump.
(They might puke their gust out while doing it)
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 08:51 other posts 
at least we agree on biden! See,there is common ground among all of us.just have to dig to find it sometimes!
By #623135 07,Jul,21 12:44
Arrrggg! Tecsan I was going for “reply” and hit popularity vote. Sorry. To your post: little Biden is a president and he is the president of the most powerful nation on Earth. An Angel? Hardly. He’s amoral like this or any other country has to be. For the good of the country and it’s citizens, he has to do what he thinks is best. The inevitable judgement is not his. It’s ours. Like it or not, it’s the way it has to be.
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 02:14 other posts 
In about 3.5 years he will be gone and a distant memory...Also, a teaching tool, not to repeat his idiocy...
By #623135 23,Jul,21 05:08
Or, he might be re-elected
A country recovering from Covid? January 2021 was just before the peak death-rate of 4500 people a day.

Trump slashed funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as soon as he was in office. When the virus broke out, Trump said it was a hoax, while he knew better. He fought Fauci every step of the way. He closed the country, when the virus was already rampant in the USA. He made every right-winger protest against any precautions against spreading the virus. He didn't supply hospitals with the equipment they needed. He didn't plan anything an actually vaccinating the public. He has never said people should have themselves vaccinated, but he let every right-wing media goon spread nonsense about vaccines, without ever refuting them.

It could have prevented hundreds of thousands of American lives, if he had done all of those things.

And don't you forget that you also said Covid was a hoax not so long ago.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:14
Trump did no such thing. He left office without a plan to fight COVID, a ruined economy, and a whole world laughing at our stupidity for electing a clown
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 23:14 other posts 
Damn, will you stop...I keep having to agree with you...
By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:15
Only a fool supports foolish ideas. I thought you were smarter than that. Then again, you can’t fix stupid.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 00:33 other posts 
You nailed it...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   ...#60

Show your Genitals