Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Hm Queen Elizabeth 2..

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by DJS [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 10:53  other posts
Seems earlier reports that HM Queen Elizabeth is very frail and doctor are supervising her condition,family been advised to attend balmoral,were she been staying recently,Now some are suggesting that she's already passed away has the media seem very sombre,but cant actually release till told to by government but also so the people dont get told straight away (shocked)She served for 70yrs & probably the most respected lady every in the world by leaders of nations across the world.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 21:20 other posts 
She was the definition of a loyal, loving, extraordinary, caring, strong willed woman and Queen. She was and always will be an inspiration for women and all people. You won't find many who had anything bad to say about her. She was the perfect Queen. And to think she took the throne at age 25. Incredible life she had and gave.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 21:10 other posts 
France's President Macron paid condolences to the United Kingdom with the passing his of Queen Elizabeth II. I especially liked his closing words; "To you, she was your Queen. To us, she was the Queen."

only registered users can see external links

And with that said, I believe that is the way the world viewed Queen Elizabeth II.
By DJS [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 05:34 other posts 
Beautiful speech by him,funny really seeing they did away with their royalty,but just shows you how respected she..
By #666999 11,Sep,22 07:07
And this shows you how disrespected she was, by some. Spare me this hegemony of grief.

By #610414 08,Sep,22 11:16
I hope it's not true. Queen Elizabeth is an extraordinary woman and ruler. She would be extremely missed and an era would end. My prayers are for her today.
By DJS [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 11:35 other posts 
So true,country before anything else and done so superb for 70yrs
By #610414 08,Sep,22 11:49
It's rare for people to dedicate their lives to God and country. She did the best for her people. An example to all of us.
By #666999 08,Sep,22 12:26
It's sad for any family when they lose a relative, but spare me the hearts and flowers. She's a tax-dodger and any Nation with a Royal Family deserves to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st Century.

German family anyway (oh, the irony) who changed their name during World War 1. House of Windsor, my arse - House of Saxe Cobourg Gotha.
By #610414 08,Sep,22 13:55
Let me get this right, and as not s Brit, maybe I got it wrong, but didn't her father stayed in London during the Bliyz and encouraged the British to hang on and fight? And how German is her family after over a century of being Btitish?
As I said,"I'm not a Brit" but, she was there to serve BECAUSE you Brits wanted her to, and she dedicate her life to you. No one stays in the public eye for the 90 some years of her life without some pecadillos but, when you add it up, she was good. May she rest in peace.
By #666999 08,Sep,22 14:15
The WW2 story is a little more complicated than that.

Put it this way (and I mean no disrespect to a dead old queen): if her Uncle hadn't fallen for an American divorcee we would, in all likelihood, had surrendered to the Nazis. He was a fascist, Hitler-sympathiser and should have been tried for treason for what he did during WW2.

Alternatively, imagine Charles had died as a toddler. Then we would have Andrew (the ****phile befriender) as our next King.

See anything wrong with a hereditary monarchy yet? At least you lot get to choose your Head of State.

We didn't "want" her to serve. We had no fucking choice. I'll leave it there, but reserve the right to challenge any further hagiography.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 15:01 other posts 
You're right, logically speaking. But it's a fallacy that we get to choose the prime minister. Don't forget the role that money and business play. I don't know what's worse: to have someone be a leader because of an accident of birth or to have someone be a leader because (s)he has money or obtained money from companies or that he's being supported by a few super-rich? I'm not sure.
By #666999 08,Sep,22 15:13
Big difference: Politics is (we would hope) reformable. A Monarchy ALWAYS passes power down through a family tree, with little or no "choice" being exercised.

I'm excluding losing the Crown through battles, which is pretty rare these days!
Having a ****phile befriender as your next King would be horrible, but in a hereditary monarchy the people have no voice in the matter. But imagine that people would consciously vote for a ****phile befriender to be the leader of the country.
By #610414 08,Sep,22 15:28
Actually, your fellow countrymen did want her to serve. Even now, abolishing the monarchy is very low priority and not very likely, but, Parliament can make it happen.
By #666999 08,Sep,22 15:31
I'm too bored of the Monarchy to correct you.
By #610414 08,Sep,22 17:51
Like I've said,"I'm not a Brit"
By #666999 08,Sep,22 17:56
There's this marvelous thing called the Internet you should check out. There's a "website" called "Google" where you can sort of ask questions. Try typing in phrases like:
"How would the UK become a Republic?"
"Do the public have a say about who becomes the next monarch?"
"What alternative claims are there to the British throne?"
"Who would be the British King now, if it wasn't for the Glorious Revolution?"

It's remarkable stuff, trust me!
By #610414 08,Sep,22 18:18
It is, I'm sure. This is what the internet had to say to me today.
The monarch is head of state

The Queen reigns, but she does not rule. Ruling is done by her government, and as head of state in the UK the Queen is constitutionally obliged to follow the government’s advice. Her main functions as head of state are to appoint the Prime Minister, and all the other ministers; to open new sessions of parliament; and to give royal assent to bills passed by parliament, signifying that they have become law.

The Queen also chairs monthly meetings of the Privy Council, to approve Orders in Council; she receives incoming and outgoing ambassadors; she makes a host of other appointments, such as the senior judges, but in all this she acts on the advice of the government. She has a weekly audience with the Prime Minister, and receives daily boxes of state papers for her signature, and for information. She also has regular meetings with senior officials of all kinds.

This sound to me like the US with a president and Congress minus the hassle of elections for president every four years.
I know it's not that simple, but, tell me it doesn't work. Didn't you guys just get a new Prime Minister?

And wether you like it or not, ending the monarchy does start in Parliament. Anyone with an ounce of smarts would accept that the PUBLIC would have to be involved and many, many hurdles would have to be jumped, but, you have a short fuse and an impatient manner.
By #666999 08,Sep,22 18:27
So, given your extensive research would you now say that asserting that "your fellow countrymen did want her to serve" is misleading at best, and at worst totally fallacious?

Would you also accept that asserting that "Parliament can make it happen" is a gross over-simplification?

Up to you - post semi-literate tripe, and get criticised, or don't post BEFORE you've done your cursory research.

I would bet the house that you didn't check out that link until AFTER I mocked you.
By #610414 09,Sep,22 08:43
Lollipop, (sic), your late Queen Elizabeth was one of the most beloved monarchs in history. I didn't need the internet to tell me that. I'm 70 yrs old and in all that time I've read and heard how loved she was by your people and others around the world.
In an interview by Oprah Winfrey of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex that was aired in the UK on Monday 8th March 2021, 43% said Britain’s future would be worse should the monarchy be abolished, and after the interview 41% said the same. Only 1 in 5 (19%) now believe abolishing the monarchy would be good for the country’s future, a similar proportion to before the interview (17%).

"Parliament can make it happen" is an over-simplification. This is a forum and not a think tank trying to resolve a problem. The statement stands. Anyone with an ounce of logic would understand that the whole UK would have to be involved. I just didn't think you needed chapter and verse from me to back up my point.
And you are right that it's up to me to post semi-literate tripe and, if I do, I should expect to be criticized. However, first, it has to be established that my statement is "semi-literate tripe". You, sir, as far as I can see, don't come close to being able to be that person with that knowledge. BTW, you lost your house.
By #666999 09,Sep,22 09:38
Ha fucking ha.

I have already posted that I'm in a minority, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

"Read and heard" huh? Seems conclusive to me (sarcasm alert).

Still seems to me like you're doing your research to defend an already declared position, rather than doing your research first but I'll concede that point if it makes you happy.

Semi-literate is my analysis, "wether" (sic) you like it or not. A wether is a castrated ram, you fuckwit.
By #610414 09,Sep,22 08:52
Now, my question to you,Bravenewone, is, "Why are so 'in your face' with other members?" We post trying not to offend. You seem to take it as a personal affront. You remind me of another ex-member, I used to refer him as "Sir Huxley of the Little Balls". He, too, was like you. I'm sure Bella! remembers him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 09:32 other posts 
Yeah I remember that ass hole he was so full of him self i bet he got off looking in the mirror 🪞
By #666999 09,Sep,22 09:44
Hi dgraff. Free grammar sort-out for you:

"Yeah, I remember that asshole. He was so full of himself: I bet he got off looking in the mirror."

You're welcome, shitkicker.
By #666999 09,Sep,22 09:43
"in your face" is subjective, but I make no excuse for robustly making my case. I don't set out to offend but when fuckwits like phart, dgraff and yourself post things that are plain wrong, or without context/nuance I'll say so.

"We post trying not to offend"? Really? I see you copping plenty of flak for the way YOU address other members of the site. People in glasshouses ...

If you're deeply hurt by a stranger posting his thoughts on the Internet, can I suggest you fuck off and join a macrame group?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 09:49 other posts 
By #666999 09,Sep,22 10:31
Your mastery of the emoji is only matched by your ineptitude with the English language. Shitkicker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 10:43 other posts 
Well shit lips we mountain people have a language of our own
By #666999 09,Sep,22 10:57
Shitkickerese?
By #610414 09,Sep,22 09:54
Hahaha. Baby, I live to argue. Deeply hurt doesn't apply. Your second paragraph fails to mention that I address other members in the style they address me and there's history behind it. I'm sorry that my auto-correct is misbehaving, however, you do sound like a castrated ram.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

On that note, perhaps we can continue arguing in another thread. This is meant to be a thread honoring your departed Queen. Let's keep it so.
By #666999 09,Sep,22 10:27
I was trying to gently illustrate that you're, amongst other things, a fucking hypocrite. Really nice of you to mock another member because of the size of his testicles, when this is a site for showing off your genitalia. Personally, I think disagreeing with someone on stuff of fact is fair game, but people who are brave enough to post their own pics shouldn't have to put up with disparaging comments. In other words: I'll call you stupid, wrong-headed, mistaken etc (in as brusque a way as I see fit) but I WON'T jump on what appears to be a bandwagon of calling you old or "saggy tits". Kudos to you for posting pics (if you do, I haven't visited your page) but the rest of it you can blow out your ass.

This thread isn't titled "In honour of .." and I think it might be informative, especially, for non-Brits to see that the current fawning over the Royal Family isn't universally popular. It may be because of the circles I mix in, but a lot of my friends and acquaintances have already moaned about the coverage on mainstream media. If you hear "A Nation united in grief" I can tell you, from my own personal observations, that is another gross over-simplification.

Bullshit on the auto-correct by the way. "Whether" is such a common word that you must read it multiple times every day, so you can fuck off on that one too. I could believe it from dgraff or phart - the "Two Towers" of stupidity can barely string a coherent sentence together, between them. Have a fabulous weekend.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 10:47 other posts 
Here is a coherent sentence for you just fuck right off now as you use to say Huxley
By #666999 09,Sep,22 10:53
Try again. I would have gone for: "Here is a coherent sentence for you: just fuck right off now, as you used to say, Huxley."

I have to say though: "bravo" for spelling every word correctly. Pity about the confusion on whether to employ "use" or "used", but nobody's perfect. Now go to the top of the class, and jump the fuck off.

Shitkicker.
By #610414 09,Sep,22 15:58
Making fun of another member's testicles was far from my intent. I was shooting for extreme ire, 🤣
By #666999 09,Sep,22 17:32
After that lame retort, I'm more than happy to say no more on the matter. I think you suggested that we desist, in this thread, so .. you're welcome.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 16:04 other posts 
Very sad day
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:41 other posts 
Yes, indeed. 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 22:39 other posts 
This was a tender and interesting report/tribute regarding the life, reign and death of HM Elizabeth II.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 22:45 other posts 
Bella I didn't know you watched Carl and Allie I'm not really myself a news feed kinda person but first thing when up at 5am having shower and coffee before work. The first is turn channel 9 on as background so I am,well sorta informed about the day. We have some great news readers here at SYC/SYD tho.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:16 other posts 
It was something I found on YouTube and Dickie Arbiter, the Queen's former press secretary, shared memories of the time he spent with HM. Also, he projected what the world might expect over the next several days death was thoughtfully delivered.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:25 other posts 
I'm not so much a Monarchist, more of an Elizabethan. And sick and tired of keyboard journalism about what was, may have been and grassy knoll crap on a cunt and cock site. People need to show some respect and let the lady RIP.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:34 other posts 
I feel that the death of anyone should be treated respectfully and especially someone so notable.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:38 other posts 
I'm out, have a great weekend and will let you know how Karen's diner goes
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:41 other posts 
Looking forward to hearing about your experience! Bye!

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 13:06 other posts 
When I went to school every classroom had a photo of the Queen in it and we sang God save the Queen every morning because Canada is part of the British Commonwealth. We also sang Oh Canada, our national anthem.
Queen Elizabeth visited Calgary, where I lived at the time, and I saw her give a speech.
By tb1 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 14:24 other posts 
As a fellow Canuck, I am very saddened by Queen Elizabeth’s passing. She was a pure treasure and will be sorely missed and thoroughly mourned.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 14:44 other posts 
❤️❤️❤️

By #610414 08,Sep,22 13:41
Queen Elizabeth II, the UK's longest-serving monarch, has died at Balmoral aged 96, after reigning for 70 years.
It's 1:39 pm in Miami. I just got the news RIP

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals