Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #26

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#38

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 09:44 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 26,Oct,23 12:47
And? Is that worse than dying from COVID?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 15:45 other posts 
UH, are you missing something here ? Dead is dead, doesn't matter if it was wuhan or a heart attack or a plane crash.
Point is, the damn "vaccine" is dangerous ,just as alot of us have thought all along ,the germans, if you will remember are also the 1's that found the "vaccine" damaged the body's ability to fight cancer, take your doubts and share them with my friend given a month to live last week from cancer of the saliva glands, and liver. And his troubles didn't start till right after the shot.
By #610414 26,Oct,23 18:19
My mistake. I thought you would get it. This is my point. What is the percentage of vaccinated people that died from getting these shots as opposed to unvaccinated people who died of COVID?
According to every Institute of Health in every country, the shots have been proven effective in preventing deaths by COVID.
As to the previous statement by the previous German findings, that found the "vaccine" damaged the body's ability to fight cancer, take your doubts and share them with my friend given a month to live last week from cancer of the saliva glands, and liver. And his troubles didn't start till right after the shot. let me break that up.
First, many studies have suggested that the after effects of COVID are long lasting and serious. Second, have you any idea how many people, just in the US alone, have died AFTER they received the shots? You think the Grim Reaper took a vacation after the shots were administered? Did the medical community say that the shots would prevent heart attacks, liver failure, pancreatic cancer, renal collapse, stroke, any other cancer, or any other deadly medical problems?
Your friend is dying (wonder of wonders). I’m sorry. I personally know of seven people that died in the last two years. Everyone (and I’m giving a qualified guess here) took the shots.
But, if even if the study is true, again I say, “Should we have gambled with COVID or taken the chance with the shots?” Today, this minute, I know what I would do.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 03:50 other posts 
A creeper spotted by the pool......

By #610414 26,Oct,23 12:52
Don’t jeez in the pool. Pee is ok.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 22:42 other posts 
So if the tech gets good enough and affordable enough for me to get a couple of these, would it be ok if i started a profile for them?
This type thing interest me as robotics in general has since i was in college.

In case you are wondering where the word "robot" came from

only registered users can see external links.
By #610414 26,Oct,23 12:51
Artificial female forms are for individuals who have no balls when it comes time to interact with a real woman.
TheWife+Hubby. 🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 09:49 other posts 
The french let their kids play on top of grenades

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 21:36 other posts 
You're on an aircraft and your pilot took "psychedelic mushrooms"! Something you hope never happens to you at 40,000 feet!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,23 21:48 other posts 
These two fellas are Special Ed teachers in the public school system in Tennessee! Oi!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 20:29 other posts 
Retard alert!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,23 11:28 other posts 
Oh, the DRAMA.......

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 23:15 other posts 
they are so worried about Trump borrowing money and paying it back
and then this,
backwards thinking,

Illegals, they are people here illegally. Which means,there is no real way to hold them accountable. If you loan them money,why would they stay in town? why would they pay it back? All they have to do is go back home and never be seen again.
What is biden trying to do,break this countrys back?
By #610414 21,Oct,23 08:36
You do know the difference between offering a loan and doing so under loan qualifications, right? In one case a bank can discriminate by saying Latin foreigners don’t need apply. In another case the bank can say, “To qualify for a loan you have to have work history, a verifiable income, and colateral.
Phart, how many illegals do you think will qualify?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,23 09:09 other posts 
And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Oct,23 20:03 other posts 
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and went in to ask him why
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,23 20:12 other posts 
now that song is stuck in my head
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Oct,23 22:56 other posts 
I know
By #610414 22,Oct,23 10:41
--------------------------------------- added after 10 seconds

🤣🤣🤣😈
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Oct,23 18:10 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,23 08:20 other posts 
I just watched a video sent to me on Facebook called off grid with Doug and Stacy
Written documents found in a antique printer from 1954 that were handed out to certain groups that attended this government meeting amongst the groups that attended were
The Rockefeller Foundation
The United States Air Force top brass and many others
On this document they discussed poisoning our population with chemicals in our food and many other ways to thin out the heard I hope some one else can find this video and post it because I believe this is very questionable stuff
By #610414 21,Oct,23 08:32
Sure it is, Lollipop. VERY QUESTIONABLE.
Two hillbillies post a video of some……what?…..”documents”? and you need to bring it here? What is it with you hardline Repuckers that you are so certain the Government has a conspiracy to “thin out the herd”? The very people that still have that 1930’s War of the Worlds mentality and the ones that could conceivably vote your precious Repuckers back into the White House (oh, Lord, please, not that. Send us another flood first.)
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,23 09:02 other posts 
You know Jessie Ventura had a tv show on government conspiracy the show didn’t air long and it just disappeared and come to think of it so did Jessie Ventura I’ve not heard a thing about him in the last 10 years is he still alive or did our government make him disappear anyway he used to talk about the same things
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

If it’s not true then why do they let aspartame to be put in our food and drinks they showed a whole list of things in our food that can cause cancer and other illnesses
By #610414 22,Oct,23 11:17
Did you know Mountain Dew rots your teeth especially if you don't brush them? Do you want to see a list of things that go into our food? That makes you think there’s a conspiracy to……what?….eliminate the people?…..why? What purpose does that serve?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,23 13:15 other posts 
CONTROL
By #610414 22,Oct,23 13:46
Control of what? And whom? There's no way to aim at a certain group.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,23 16:39 other posts 
The less people of any certain group means less resistance.
What few people are left after the scamdemic as i heard it called over the weekend will be served another round of some other shit soon.
By #610414 22,Oct,23 17:34
But for what? What do they want to control?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,23 17:53 other posts 
whatever is left

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 09:47 other posts 
Some observations, comments, and predictions about the war in Israel:

1. Everyone knows Tehran pulls the strings with Hamas. This includes funding, weapons, and training.

2. Why did Obama and now the winner Biden continue to give Iran money? It is something evil we are not aware of yet.

3. Israel will NEVER be defeated. The Gaza Strip as we know it is finished.

4. Israel will also likely escalate this directly towards Iran. Whether in terms of cyber warfare, special forces operations, missile strikes, or drone attacks remains unknown.

5. Hamas are savages- killing women, children, and the elderly. They even targeted schools.

6. The pro-Hamas kids protesting at US colleges- Good luck getting jobs! We have already seen job offers pulled and the spoiled/clueless kids at Harvard are now deleting social media posts. Who would hire these idiots?

7. US military is on the move- carrier battle groups on station and fast reaction marines in theater now. What next Biden?

8. Biden and the US humiliated with the $6B promised to Iran. Is that some kind of joke? At least that appears to be frozen again. Why not give it to Israel?

US, Israeli, and NATO intelligence agencies all failed to pick up on the attack. It will get worse.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 22:27 other posts 
I hope like hell the Israelis FINISH the fucking job this time instead of doing some damn peace agreement.
If that means blowing the fuck out of iran and we all divide up it's oil,then great,quit sending shit to ukraine and send to israel.
By #681164 15,Oct,23 06:23
I don’t agree with #2 or #6. Everything else? Yes.
--------------------------------------- added after 27 hours

Sorry. I meant #2 and #8
--------------------------------------- added after 27 hours

Sorry. I meant #2 and #8
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 09:06 other posts 
You mean you would hire someone that supports burning and beheading babies?
Well on second thought, folks that support abortion support doing it before it even makes it out into the day light.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 15:55 other posts 
So you think you have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body? Fuck off...should I tell you how to live your life based on your basic bodily functions...?
And no one has shown proof of beheaded babies, otherwise it would be all over the net.... it's pure propaganda...
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:09 other posts 
I would tend to think it would be tougher to prove it didn't happen. we are talking about terrorist here ,not sane, logically thinking human beings actions. I guess you think Cnn should have to show the dead to get you to believe it?Didn't have to show alot of other shit over the years to get people to believe it.

People jumped from the towers on 9-11 and it was shown on tv for about 24 hours and then suddenly you didn't see that again .Here is why the evidence you seek may be tough to find
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:20 other posts 
You know you're in trouble if all your media are repeating the same shit, weapons of mass destruction rings any bells or have you forgotten already?
I don't need CNN to prove anything, it's a new world of unfiltered information,if Hamas have beheaded babies,it would be online.....there is no way they can have any sympathetic feeling towards them if they do that,so it's a propaganda tool.... can't you see that?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:38 other posts 
I never doubted there was weapons of mass destruction. What you seem to forget is folks went looking for them and would tell where they were going to look and of course find nothing.
the stuff if it was real, would logically be in trucks or planes and could be moved in a moments notice. As in a phone call, Hey they are a hour away, move the shit quick. be sure to put some coffee and donuts out for the inspectors!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:47 other posts 
You're making your own justification ,there were no wmd's in Iraq or you would have found them when you invaded ...
It's so funny watching how you justify your views...
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 17:44 other posts 
Man you remind me alot of leo,
The government can't even find Jimmy Hoffa,
they can't find Ameila Earhart.
They can't find out who left the coccaine in the white house,but we are supposed to believe the corrupt bastards when they say they couldn't find wmd?
We couldn't find the Taliwackers toyota either,it was buried.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 18:10 other posts 
And you are avoiding answering
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 23:24 other posts 
NO I had other things to do besides argue over the internet.It is kinda like being in the special olympics, both participates are still retarded even if 1 wins!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Oct,23 19:00 other posts 
Blue don't worry- Sleepy Joe will get the US into a shooting war soon enough!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,23 21:31 other posts 
You know,I just saw a red line over the news page awhile ago that said he was going to israel wednesday.
That is a dangerous thing to do for a healthy, young man to do, much less a stumbling ,mumbling old man.
Don't you know Hasbrola and hamas will be after him like stink on shit? Of course with 2 air craft carriers over there I would assume they will have jets flying over him to shoot whatever might be trying to get him.
I honestly ,would rather he didn't go,I don't like the guy, but I despise his replacement just as much. And hell yea,if they harm biden, we will be in yet another damn war that policies and red tape won't let us win.

Even blinkin and natenyahoo had to run and hide in a bunker today.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 09:36 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:59 other posts 
Donkey-

2 is def in play- Why give a country that literally chants death to America money?

6. Absolutely in play- Call it retribution for your BS cancel culture. Or, how about there are consequences for one's actions!

The left always hates it when their own BS is turned against them.
By #681164 16,Oct,23 10:11
What money?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:11 other posts 
Israel gets how many billions a year from the USA already?
This war is to stop trump from getting credit for bringing Saudi and Israel together,so the CIA helped push hamas to launch an attack.... CIA needs money and to justify itself so is causing shit, what's it called? Deep state... tell me how the the most surveilled places on earth misses guys in gliders and motorbikes with homemade rockets!!! Iron Dome catches the rockets and destroys them,was it turned off when hamas were firing them?Bit smelly don't you think skits?
Meanwhile the USA will piss billions up the wall again to make it look like they give a shit...
USA can bring peace to the middle east in minutes,but they are not allowed by war machine...
There is some word salad for you chew on
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:20 other posts 
It would seem perhaps if you have a twitter account you may find some pics? As if you really want to see that sort of stuff? Who's word would it take for you to beleieve it?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:25 other posts 
propaganda....you lap it up,notice how there's no pics of the Israeli army throwing grenades at Christian Palestinians phart,? Do you see that on the news sites or coming from a military leader yet? You pick what you want to believe,it just amazes me how you talk about deep state government working against trump and stuff and can't see it's the same big lie at play....
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:35 other posts 
You didn't answer my question.
Who's word would it take for you to beleieve it?
Antony Blinken is the secretary of state for the US, the link I posted he states what he saw.
I don't like the guy ok, but he is a government official regardless. So technically we should be able to take his word for what happened.
If not,who's?
I guess you might go to the "dark web"? and find some gory bloody pictures? Then you would claim photoshop and keep right on saying fake news I bet
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:52 other posts 
And you are lapping up the war machine propaganda, it's in your nature phart, so now you believe what the government is telling you,a few weeks ago you were saying the election was stolen from trump,which is it phart?the government is telling you the truth or are you being fed shit all the time?
Cuz it's one or the other..
And no I don't need to go on the dark web,the shit is on Facebook,tik tok Twitter etc,like I said if all the government and the media are singing from the same hymn sheet we are all in trouble....
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 17:49 other posts 
so fecus book has allowed pictures of dead kids on there?
NO, I am not believing the war machine ,I read the shit from Al Jazeera, may not be there any more but it was.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 18:37 other posts 
Like I said,if all media are singing from the same hymn sheet it generally stinks.... that's the war machine, Ukraine got boring,so they cooked up another war for you.... how come America hasn't decided to go after Russia?
Cuz America needs Russia to launder it's dirty crypto cash..... it's all about the money,which is your taxes being pissed away.... it's in your interest to see what is right in front of you in America....but you get fed shit rather than news,cuz it's another form of entertainment now.....
It's just history repeating itself ,but everyone is on board the war machine
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 17:57 other posts 
U.s. did pickup on the attack b4 it happened, nothing was done about it, Israel also knew beforehand, my problem with this is, I can’t comprehend how anyone could take a knife and open the belly of a pregnant women and rip the baby out. I’m sorry to post this here and I will not post any further on this but I’m sick to my stomach if this really did happen.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 23:28 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#38

Show your Genitals