on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Saggy has requested the Site Medical Officer help her!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 10:28  other posts
The Saggy Granny (786)530-8870 has lost the plot. She has long suffered from mental illness and the stigma from marrying not once, but twice, a scummy sexual predator. Oh the humiliation and shame!

She is now suffering what is almost certainly dementia.. First she has unbanned me, which has opened her page up to endless attacks. Second, she has now posted what appears to be her phone number as her member number.

This is in addition to her posting a picture of her drivers license. No one can be this stupid. Or can they?

Let's hope the site medical officer can help her through these turbulent and uncertain times.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.saggy or perky tits. . what is better?   2.Should good threads in the dumpster-- be "Un-Dumpstered?"   3.Cerebral Palsy   4.The Saggy Granny and Chuckles- The aftermath!   5.The Saggy Granny- now member #610414  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 15:55 other posts 
The 786 area code is located in Florida and covers a large portion of the state, including Miami-Dade County and the Florida Keys:
By (786)530-8870 [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 15:57 other posts 
But this number is associated with a person that works with the VA and Skittles has made reference to Tecsan not to mess with someone in the VA.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 19:27 other posts 
786 was given to the Miami area because 305 could not handle the amount of people living in south Florida so they added a new number to the area.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Oct,24 04:03 other posts 
You replied to us both (786)530-8870. WTF do you mean by VA anyway?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,24 17:27 other posts 
She is losing it- a fabricated story... just like when she lied about having heart surgery.

This bitch will say anything to look like a victim. She needs cunts to show her sympathy!
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Oct,24 04:07 other posts 
She will have to fabricate something more than that. I have already seen many name changes. WTF.
By (786)530-8870 [Ignore] 17,Oct,24 12:20 other posts 
Tecsan Veteran’s Administration
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Oct,24 14:23 other posts 
She and her sexual predator Charlie live now in Umatilla, Florida.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 14:31 other posts 
Gee, I hope she doesn't do anything as careless as posting her phone number..... But who is Precious Green? The reverse search lookup I conducted indicated that this phone number belongs to Precious Green.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 14:53 other posts 
Assumed it was hers--- but if she has posted someone else's number... things will escalate.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 15:40 other posts 
She probably thinks it’s either yours or mine. Like either of us is as stupid as she looks. 😂
By (786)530-8870 [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 15:40 other posts 
It's the number of the member that sent a text of a pic that was stolen by Skittles to my daughter. The pic was from an old account of mine. It depics me giving a blow job to a man. This person has connections to one of Skittles girlfriend. I'll post the pic with the phone number showing on the text in the next few days.
By (786)530-8870 [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 16:06 other posts 
Skittles posted in Freddy's thread

I heard your scummy daughter, is looking at joining this site.

"It" has been contacted by a member here...

610414 was my old name
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 18:20 other posts 
Oh boy, I can only imagine how someone named “Precious”, looks like. Probably like Tecsans liver.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 22:06 other posts 
Her Cerebral palsy breeder
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 13,Oct,24 22:11 other posts 
No big black and bloated.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals