Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 22:26 other posts 
Found what cat wants for a Christmas present
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 06:24 other posts 
Is it possible that it's really that easy? I'm not sure that Little Billy was saved!

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:34 other posts 
I can tell you it’s not that easy maybe on some cheap cars like a Kia or a hundi the Korean made crap but it’s a lot quicker to break out the driver rear door glass and reach forward to open the driver door
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 10:29 other posts 
some windows are a bitch to break. Mercedes uses tempered safety glass that is very hard to break.we lost a fellow in a flood recently because no one could get a window broke out.I don't know what they were using as I was not at the scene but the fellows were doing the best they could with what they had
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:16 other posts 
Yeah your high end cars use better glass
By #610414 [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:53 other posts 
We should not allow those wacky cars into the US market. Let's put a 100% tariff on them and the ones here already, let's send them to Venezuela.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 16:26 other posts 
Martha vineyards will take them Obama wants to start a junkyard he can use his Haitian slaves to run the junkyard
By #610414 [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 13:40 other posts 
You are still living in 2008. Get with the program, Dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 16:59 other posts 
The farther back I can go the better life was this new woke bull shit is ridiculous
By #610414 [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 09:46 other posts 
WOKE is a Republican invention. You guys needed something to deflect criticism of the Clown. Yeah, I hear you. It's nice to fantasize about the good old days, but, like the wether, what you've got is what it is, so, quit crying like a baby and face it.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 22:21 other posts 
Woke - Wikipedia
Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination. Beginning in the 2010s, it came to be used as slang for a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

Woke is not even a word in my dictionary, i did have the page shown in my pics but deleted it, only mention of woke was past tense of wake I think.Nothing republican related about it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:55 other posts 
Agree- Kinda of like my women wear La Perla panties... and Saggy gets hers at Sears or a garage sale

Cunts Googling La Perla now
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:59 other posts 
Garage sale is too high class for Saggy. She buys hers from the dollar tree. Then when she’s worn them for two weeks straight she uses them to keep the flies off Geromes chicken.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 23:07 other posts 
hilarious
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 23:10 other posts 
I thought older women wore Bloomers instead of panties?

But I guess these will work?

Oops, those cost to much, here we go
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 23:24 other posts 
I actually think her and Joe Biden wear the same brand of depends
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:04 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 09:10 other posts 
Hurricane Helene is projected to make landfall sometime today. This hurricane will not only be affecting Florida, her path will also affect the states of Alabama and Georgia before continuing through the midwest.

Please be safe.
By #610414 [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 09:46 other posts 
👍
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 22:18 other posts 
they closed the schools here for today and friday and we are not even in it's path ,just afraid of the rain and flooding.

Perhaps cat can help me understand this since she lives in florida.
Why is it every time a storm is coming, you would think it was the first 1 in history. Folks that live in florida should be aware by now of the precautions to take and so forth. why the OMG attitude every time? Why not " storm number 3 will make landfall as cat 3, use precautions accordingly".and resume normal programing?

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 13:24 other posts 
So I got a notice that I was blacklisted by member moonfro
I THINK that he was the one who put somebody up on the abuse panel because they sent him inappropriate private messages. My response was something along the lines of "So blacklist them". He sent me a message saying "No one asked you prick". But I was asked by the fact that he posted an abuse report.
Anyway, my heart is broken and I've been crying all morning but I suppose I will get over it.... eventually.

End sarcasm.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 19:29 other posts 
admin , this is the very reason why reporting members need not know who the member is that provides rationale which supports their vote.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
I'm ok now. The tears have dried up.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 01:46 other posts 
It's not the point.

You gave moonfro "sage advice" and to be blacklisted because of it was not a cool move on moonfro's part.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 04:54 other posts 
yeah you did get black listed because you were being a prick, here an example of solid advice below vs your shit advice. @cloudbreak replied and said “ Hi, just so you understand, reporting a member requires hard proof as in links or the pics themselves pasted.” where as you said “Yeah so? Blacklist them,” like a condescending prick lol. Also it was regarding photoshopped pictures, not inappropriate messages so goes to show how little you’re paying attention to said reports you’re handling. While I agree with you bella, reporters shouldn’t be able to see who handles said report but moderators shouldn’t be assholes for no reason. back to the block list you go
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 06:46 other posts 
I am also a moderator but do not recall seeing or voting on your referral. Question; was the member that you referred ultimately deleted? My guess is "no".

Although your profile was created less than 2 weeks ago, is it possible that you were a member previously? I'm guessing "yes" on that. Just an f.y.i., Photoshop'd pictures are not necessarily grounds for deletion. Are you aware of that?

Just for the record, I'm still a proponent of admin reinstituting "confidentiality" to the voting process. It's not necessary for the referring member to know the names of the voting member(s) that included a supporting "comment" with their vote.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:17 other posts 
No I have not had another account, and no, that members account was not deleted. It was a report for stolen images / other members images as it was very obvious that these pictures did not belong to the person reported. Not so much that it was specifically photoshopped lol. But due to lack of proof, nothing can be done which is fine. And again I agree but if that is the case then there should not be passive aggressiveness to those attempting to better the site and using the report feature
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:23 other posts 
As a moderator, wouldn’t it be wise to perhaps pass the same message that you or cloudbreak gave me? Rather than being passive aggressive toward someone attempting to do the right thing? Cause let’s be real if the message was not condescending and provided actual value, like yours or cloudbreaks, there wouldn’t have been a need to call him a prick
/rant
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:30 other posts 
I do not recall your specific referral, my apology.
By #610414 [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:55 other posts 
There's a moderator now for the deletion panel?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 01:58 other posts 
Since moonfro referred to the members who voted as "moderators", I responded in kind.

Voting members are actually moderators, no? We mediate the referral. And on the social media site called Nextdoor, I am one of many that reviews reported content. On Nextdoor, the title given us is a "reviewer". Yep, when a post is flagged for questionable content, the reviewers receive notification, just like here. Based on the community's establishedguidelines, we decide whether the content is acceptable or not.
By #610414 [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 13:56 other posts 
👍
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 12:16 other posts 
Kebmo is an asshole. He thinks he’s more intelligent than anyone here, and is okay with sex offenders and fakes as long as they make numbers on the site.

The whole evaluation panel is flawed and needs an overhaul.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:18 other posts 
The abuse panel is about useless.
Similar to a game of Wacka mole at best.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:34 other posts 
The Evaluation Panel is useless only when some of the useless voters pop in and vote without thinking.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
I wonder if I ever see the panel
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:47 other posts 
Only 2 more months, my friend, unless YOU decide otherwise.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
Very close but who knows
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:50 other posts 
you look at this as a jury, you look at the evidence presented and go with your conscience. Jurys in courts are not able to go out and do detective work on their own to prove or disprove a case. The abuse panel here is about the same. if your gut says the case is legit, vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 21:27 other posts 
I've noticed the different referrals and how some members vote. Some voters are so lame, when they read a referral, they automatically vote to delete just "because"..... They don't "investigate" any further than the information that is presented by the referring member. It's too bad that admin doesn't have a test to prequalify panel members cuz it's apparent to me that they lack the prerequisite of "common sense".
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
kebmo tends to be sarcastic but no more sarcastic than others. I'm curious as to why you feel that kebmo is "okay" with sex offenders and fakes?
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
He pretty much told me that in another post and when I reported someone. I’ll have to dig for his reply but I don’t really care to. He told me on my report something like who cares we need numbers here.
By moonfro [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 04:55 other posts 
sheesh what a piece of crap
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:49 other posts 
I still think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members as seen at the bottom of their page
A yea
A nay
And a tiebreaker
It would alleviate the bickering amongst the members let’s face it none of us are qualified to do police work
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:51 other posts 
I could only imagine the power trip it would give some. The ones there already act like the site belongs to them solely.--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesYou know Kebby webby stands in front of the mirror lacing up his size sixes telling himself he’s the best little hall monitor in Canada. 🍁

Respect my authority! 😂🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 08:17 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
Kebmo is the Canadian JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:42 other posts 
Little little Kebmo- shoe size 6... what a weak old cunt!

Why did you your parents give you away?

A degenerate line cook job
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:47 other posts 
All he needs now is a few wiener dogs to piss on his girlie panties and an upgrade from fry cook to projectionist.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:41 other posts 
My guess is that was directed to me/at me.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:49 other posts 
No. If I have something to say to you I’ll say it. That was for your buddy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:43 other posts 
yup- he defended Woody being here... fucking loser

By #562152 06,Dec,18 08:43
Pet peeve. Why is the banner on the women's side show only women's pics? Either show men's pics or a mix. I'm not here to look at snatches.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 12:00 other posts 
Then go to the Men’s side. Simple.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 12:05
If I do,I can't see my private msgs. The only time I see the banner is in the unread msgs page.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I guess I left some of the info out. I very seldom go to the main pages of the dick or pussy sides. I get too many PMs and dick pics there, but, I do like to see a pic that it's owner is proud of
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 15:51 other posts 
I still access the site by way of www.showyourdick.org and if I visit the SYC side, I can pop on the "Go to cunts" link /gotosite.php from SYD or whatever the verbiage is on my home page.
By #526776 06,Dec,18 16:12
I go on showitoff.org I can see both sites popular pages there...,or log in to either of the other sites from there.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:19
I may have gotten into a set way of signing in that keeps me in the dark. As soon as I sign in I hit on "new mesgs" and after opening them I go to my page. I'll try both ways and see if I'm comfortable with it. Thank you both for tip
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:50
Question,,,I vote "HOT" on every pic sent to me. I always have enough points to do that, but, what happens if I run out of points? I can't vote?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 17:09 other posts 
ANALOGY, this is the time of year that charities hit you up for donations. Feed a hungry c,hild, the poor dogs are abandoned and will die without your help....you mail each charity $5.00 and now there is no more money in your bank account until tomorrow's payday. Answer, the well is dry, you just don't donate.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 17:13
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 16:28 other posts 
That would be every man. Each one of us think our flesh rocket is a God.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:43
you are a God
By admin [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 16:49 other posts 
Contents of the banner on that page does not depend on which site you are on. It depends on your preferences. You hit "less dicks" link on one of the pages, so it shows you less dicks.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:54
Now you tell me,, all those yummy men that I did not see. Is that on both pages?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Show your Genitals