Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #592419 12,Oct,20 08:47
bella! at 12,Oct,20 02:02
OOOPS! Looks like all I needed to say was SrCums, Godzillas and arir39 and look who needed to remove the blacklist just to see what I said, you you sad, crazy fool!

I'm far from being a fake unlike you, Ari. You can rant as much as you like, you are not only delusional, you are a fucking fruitcake, too!///////////////////////

At that point the fake Bella! aka huxley999(deceased from site) banned me so I can't reply. Well here is my reply---You are huxley999 because the only one that called me "FRUITCAE" was him for several weeks,, now you have so put the pieces together. I really don't care what you call me or think with the pea brain because everything you represent on this site is delusional and fake. To make all these fakes on this site which is dying because of people like you are a representation of decay and total wasting of o2. Compared to all the species on the planet you are at the bottom of the list of beasts that will end up extinct.. I do hope the human race survives..

By #592419 08,Oct,20 22:36
Governor Whitmer of Michigan has done a terrible job. She locked down her state for everyone, except her husband’s boating activities. The Federal Government provided tremendous help to the Great People of Michigan. My Justice Department and Federal Law Enforcement announced today that they foiled a dangerous plot against the Governor of Michigan. Rather than say thank you, she calls me a White Supremacist—while Biden and Democrats refuse to condemn Antifa, Anarchists, Looters and Mobs that burn down Democrat run cities. I do not tolerate ANY extreme violence. Defending ALL Americans, even those who oppose and attack me, is what I will always do as your President! Governor Whitmer—open up your state, open up your schools, and open up your churches!==== Donald Trump
By #202354 08,Oct,20 22:52
Hey Mr. President when are you going to post a picture of your dick?
By #551147 09,Oct,20 03:11
🤔 Just curious...

YOU stated the President is a "totally despicable human being" down yonder ⬇️ in this thread.

That being said, why would you want to see his "dick"?

🇺🇲 Vote 4 The 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #202354 09,Oct,20 05:23
Well he is posting on this site apparently, isn't that what we do here?
By #592419 09,Oct,20 08:51
/
By #202354 09,Oct,20 11:21
Wow, it's hard.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 11:31 other posts 
Very small though. Figures!
By #592419 10,Oct,20 13:46
You're problem is You've over-used the banana and butt plugs too much.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 09:48 other posts 

Considering that subject, I would prefer an average size at maximum, because I don't practice as much as you think. I'm far from level 'banana'. I only passed level 'sharpie'.
By #592419 11,Oct,20 10:48
Anally speaking, when you go to max buttplug you can shove a cannon ball up your ass and still not disturb your sleep..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 08:23 other posts 
Better not do that. I imagine at level 'cannon ball' you would need a diaper 24/7. Better to stop at level 'black strapon'.
By #592419 10,Oct,20 13:45
You noticed

By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 10:18 other posts 
This is not what America needs.

only registered users can see external links

Mr. Avakian, who has led the party since 1979, says he doesn’t particularly like Mr. Biden, but that electing him is necessary for “the overthrow of this system, as the fundamental solution to the continuing horrors this system causes for the masses of humanity.”That “system” is our self-governing republic with its constitutionally guaranteed rule of law, property rights, the freedoms of religion, speech, press and assembly, and free market economics. All of this has produced the freest, most prosperous and most generous nation in history. It’s got to go.

Read that line a couple times and think about what it is saying.The most generous nation,most prosperous nation,HAS TO GO!
Think about that when you vote in november people.YOu may not get to vote again and actually change anything.

By #592419 08,Oct,20 11:53
For that cunt huxley999 that challenged me on racist comments The cunt says "The State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories".. When you accuse Israel of hurting Palestine Territories it is racism because when you know the truth and make lies to mock groups of people that comes down to 2 possibilities. Either you are grossly incompetent for discussions here or you have personal bias and hatred. I don't believe you are incompetent however your bias makes you that way indirectly. The west bank used to be called Judea before the jews were exiled. While Gaza was occupied by the Philistines' which has no relation. Next time , Mr. dirty cunting poor excuse of a TWAT--- do your fucking homework.. Fucking retard
By #188992 08,Oct,20 12:02
What complete bollocks you spout!

I provided you with a link, from the Anne Frank Foundation, that clearly stated that criticism of The State of Israel, and it's policies regarding the Palestinian territories is NOT anti-semitic.

So fuck off weirdo, and blow it out your arse.

PS. that all sets aside, by the way, the fact that I have copped flak for chastising other fuckwits for calling you a "dirty Jew!". If you weren't such a fucking fruitcake you would recognise me as an anti-racist. Twat.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 12:03
[URL=/knzzok3jl1y3pic.html][/URL

Change your fucking diaper moron..
By #592419 08,Oct,20 12:04
You are racist.. And stupid too. The deep state left supports terrorist groups such as Antifa, ISIS and Palestine which was set up for a terrorist training camp colony developing from the Palestinian Liberation Army. Your just too fucking stupid to assimilate that shit comes from your mouth..
By #188992 08,Oct,20 12:14
Demented fruitcake.

When have I expressed support for Antifa or ISIS?

Don't use words like assimilate when you, clearly, don't really know what it fucking means.

PS. puerile pics from the Net and implying I wear a diaper is about your level - that of a 9 year old. Grow up, you stupid cunt.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 12:19
Your party of crooks supports them.
By #188992 08,Oct,20 12:26
MY party? You're still fucking deluded. Trawl through as many of my posts as you like and the closest you'll find to an opinion on US PARTY Politics is when I said that Sleepy Joe was probably the lesser of two evils.

Spelling fuckwad with 2 a's and calling me a diaper just confirms that your mental age is, in all likelihood, in single figures.

By the way: I think you'll struggle to find any reputable sources for any of your outlandish claims. Fuck off, fruitcake.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 14:09
Its the globalist party,, seems like I know more about your fucking country than you do. How old are you? You're in your 70s and you are still this fucking stupid?
By #188992 08,Oct,20 14:19
Oh right, the Globalist Party. I've got it now .... YOU'RE A FUCKING FRUITCAKE.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 19:03
You've never heard of them before? No wonder you're so fucking retarded.
By #188992 09,Oct,20 07:18
Go on then: just for giggles.

Name me 5 UK members of The Globalist Party.
By #592419 09,Oct,20 08:55
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Commonwealth realms (1986)
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Commonwealth realms (1965, 1967)
Shirley Williams
Helen Goodman
Paddy Ashdown
You want more?
Anyone that supports radical left wing is in support of globalism
By #188992 09,Oct,20 09:17
Confirmation, if any were needed: you're a fucking fruitcake.

In addition if they're The Globalist Party, they are most certainly NOT my party. My political views are radically different from all of the above.

Princes Charles and Philip "radical left wing"? You're beyond fucking parody you nutty weirdo. Fuck off.
By #592419 09,Oct,20 09:20
You're so fucking full of shit I can't believe it. If you support Ilian Omar you are in that group.
By #188992 09,Oct,20 09:23
She's called Ilhan and I have no strong feelings about her either way.

PS. just saying "If you support Ilian Omar you are in that group." doesn't make it true. You really are a weird little fruitcake.

Fuck off.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 12:20
No fuckwaad.. You are the diaper...
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 16:30 other posts 
I think HUx you are the 1 that needs to screw off.Israel will be there long after the rest of the middle east is blown to hell.That land was given to them and it is theirs.
By #188992 08,Oct,20 16:52
Fucking hell, phart.

It isn't like there aren't enough areas already that you're stupid about, you want to ADD International Affairs to the list?

Who gave it to them?

Your response is going to be, if I'm any judge of discourse, one of the funniest things I have read ever.

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 14:35 other posts 
"If the tables were turned and this was Biden in the hospital Trump would be all over this making fun of him, calling him names. I have no sympathy for this man. It's karma."

Comment on CBC that I wholeheartedly agree with.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 21:24 other posts 
sounds like that ohmar person shaming Biden for removing negitive ads.
She needs to go back to where ever the hell she came from.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 22:44 other posts 
Are you referring to that American citizen?

--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes phart I'm not sure but if you're talking about an elected official who is an American citizen you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that you or anyone else can choose which American citizens are protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 02:03 other posts 
Ilhan Omar. She spent her first 13 years in Solomona and Kenya then escaped to the US in 1995. She has lived in the US for 25 years and you think she should go back to where she came from? She's a war refugee and a member of the US Congress!
phart if a white man said the same thing you wouldn't have even mentioned it here. Your redneck is showing.
Learn a bit about her here.

By #551147 04,Oct,20 02:33
She's an ungrateful, law breaking, lowlife and she most certainly should be sent back to where she come from.

She's NO friend to the United States. It's shitbags like her that are ruining this country.

Of course that link is going to make her sound decent, it's wikipedia. Look beneath that thin skin and you will discover a snake.

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 02:45 other posts 
Is it legal to deport an American citizen?
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

Law breaking? What illegal things has she done? Why hasn't she been arrested?
By #551147 04,Oct,20 05:01
Lol TBH I do NOT know the answer to whether they can be sent back or not. Probably no, but I feel if you are granted citizenship, you should be able to lose it also, especially if you break the laws or actively participate in undermining the constitution of the U.S.

She married her brother - only registered users can see external links

After he received his citizenship status then she married her campaign manager.

Then transferred large sums of money to his firm that she received for campaigning. -

She praised the bastards that attacked us on 9/11

Lastly, a few days ago they busted a guy involved in harvesting ballots with ties directly to HER!

As far as why no arrest, yet?
Duh! Because she's a black Lib/Dem.

I'd rather them give her leniency as far as jail time and just ship that ignorant bitch back to where she came from. Let her rot back in Somalia.

🇺🇲 Protect The 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 05:33 other posts 
and you think that trump would be all over this if it was actually true..... it's not like trump hasn't shown his position on immigration is it?

She can say whatever she likes, she's protected by your right to free speech....

And no,I don't agree with her actions in how she conducts herself,but I guess if you get kicked around long enough,you fight back.....or dismiss it as fake news...you know,like trump does
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 10:17 other posts 
she may be protected by the freedom of speech,but it is painfully obvious she does not appreciate the other freedoms of this country and loves the chaos.Her home country is nothing but chaos,so the reason I say she should go back, is because there is no reason to turn America into a shit hole when there 1 already avaliable.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 13:30 other posts 
And what freedoms do you mean?
Her home country is America,I guess that is why she is a representative in the house the land of her birth is Somalia..
And depending on where you sit in America,and beyond,some will say America is currently in a state of disarray..
By #551147 04,Oct,20 14:06
@ Bluey,

Perhaps, if he WERE a "Dictator" or even a "Racist" like some fuck wads suggest around here, he WOULD go after her. But since he's NOT, it has to be dealt with locally. ESPECIALLY since she was supposedly, fairly, elected into office. Unno, "locally" dealt with, by fellow elected Dems. That'll NEVER happen!

"Kicked around long enough"? Really! Yeah sure, the U.S. gave her a place to live FREE and pursue happiness, so that the U.S. could kick her around too. Considering her net worth, so much for that kicking around OR how about that "systemic, institutional racism" bullshit! Boy, we as a country must really suck at both of those.

🇺🇸 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 17:19 other posts 
@scorpina what's her net worth got to do with anything?
Surely it shows that anyone can make it in the land of the free....not like she got a handout from you personally is it!?
Surely it shows she is not in the pockets of big donors looking for a nice job as an ambassador or some shit...
It's not like the oval office is suffering from nepotism or anything is it?and people are enriching themselves at the taxpayers expense.....

In the words of a satirist "is it cuz she is black?"
By #188992 04,Oct,20 17:28
If Ilhan Omar was a US citizen who was also a white man, of European heritage, and was from a Judaeo-Christian faith, she would be able to criticise US politics a lot more freely than phart and Scorps seem is appropriate for her now. Look how much slack people like John Oliver is cut.

What does that show you? Sadly, I feel it shows you that phart and Scorps are being racist fuckwits.

I also find it fucking ironic that people who can only trace their US heritage back a few hundred years, at most (unless they are pure Cherokee or Apache et al), want to send people back to "wherever the hell they came from".

It took me 2 minutes to fact check ONE of Scorps' claims about her. It's widely acknowledged to be bullshit.

Unlike phart, I believe Scorps has a (semi) functioning brain. So why post such risible crap? I do wonder.

The inherent racism in this Presidential election, and how much it brings out the worse in people, is sad as fuck.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 09:05 other posts 
Omar is a racist muslim that has come to America and is being used like a tool to infiltrate our government and to facilitate it's demise.
She does not Love Amercia and If I aint bad mistaken there is video and audio evidence to prove that.Maby when I get thru dealing with this broke washing machine I will take a google on the subject.
By #188992 05,Oct,20 09:31
Bullshit phart.

That's just your simple-minded prejudices shining through.

Good luck with the washing machine.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 19:28 other posts 
Naw it aint bullshit.

All this is practically impossiable to occomplish,this is not what America was built on

Omar is a proponent of Medicare for all, abolishing ICE, tuition-free college and raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour.Because of their constant criticism of traditional American values, President Trump got involved with tweets (that didn’t name the four congresswomen, but seemed directed at them), telling them to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

And I need all the luck I can on this pos machine.went and bought a new 1. Simplest machine they had.Has knobs that LOOK like the old 1.BUT it is all electronic and does not wash good at all. May be carrying it back.Took the old to the repair shop,"Oh we can't get to it for about 3 weeks and parts are hard to get because of the pandemic".
BUT I will be trying to fix it myself.There is youtube and ebay.And I aint no stranger to the screwdriver
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 23:11 other posts 
phart what brand did you buy? I sold appliances for over ten years.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 09:53 other posts 
Crosley,same as whirlpool.Basic machine,no need for computers.We don't like the new machine and are currently planning to take it back.My underware,although they had been in the machine,did not smell clean,sad.How can they screw up a simple thing like a washing machine.Speed queen seems to be the best avaliable.but was 1200 bucks for a basic machine. I don't know why anyone would need a "computer" to wash clothes.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

This new pos is going back in the morning to the furniture store for a refund.
We got ahold of a super nice Kenmore series 70 machine,not very old,works GREAT.For free from a friend of my dads.
Mechanical knobs and allows the user to decide how much water goes in it! WOW> New machine would not even let you open the friggen lid while it was on!.Like what was it going to do,suck me in like a whirlpool?
By #188992 06,Oct,20 16:50
"My underware,although they had been in the machine,did not smell clean," Yuck and TMI.

I'm with you, nevertheless, on the simple is best. I try to buy stuff that I can fix myself, or to have a low-tech back up for when the fancy shit goes wrong - or the whole Internet goes bang.

Preppers are a different bag of monkeys, though! Some strange cases out there!!

PS. Ilhan Omar is STILL not an enemy of the US!!
By #188992 06,Oct,20 06:55
"Omar is a proponent of Medicare for all, abolishing ICE, tuition-free college and raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour." Is there anything fundamentally un-American about any of those, or is it simply that you disagree?

Is it not possible to love America and have left-wing views?

What are these "traditional American values" that she has constantly criticised? Is there only one opinion on what American values should be? If so, that's a totalitarian State you are advocating for. A plurality of views is a sign of a mature democracy.

Politicians often say crass things. I would point out that in the first link YOU provided there is this passage:

"Omar has since apologized for her statement. “Antisemitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of antisemitic tropes,” she wrote. “My intention is never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole. At the same time, I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be AIPAC, the NRA or the fossil fuel industry.”"

She seems contrite, so is there really a massive problem?

Your second link is more interesting. It sounds like she may have some questions to answer about the tax she has paid in the past. Does that remind you of any OTHER public figure whose tax affairs have been in the news recently? If you're going to be critical of public figures be even-handed. Otherwise (going back to my original point) it looks like you are pursuing someone because she is the wrong faith, the wrong colour, or the wrong gender - and that is beneath you, or any other decent individual.
By #592419 09,Oct,20 09:12
You're so fucking dumb I can't believe it

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#68

Show your Genitals