Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #116

Pages:  #1... #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 22,Sep,22 09:40
New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his business

only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:19 other posts 
Yes, I read that.
But so what?
The guy is a thug.
He managed to get away with so many other lawsuits, with indictments, and even an insurrection against his own country.
He'll pay his way out again.
Whoever has money, in out modern democracies, has a higher chance to win.
By #610414 22,Sep,22 10:31
It's about the passage of time. I agree with you. He will throw money at it until it goes away, but, if it takes a few years, he will be out of national politics, personally. The American memories are short.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 07:16 other posts 
Let's lighten up.
Here's a closeup of julie's jewel
[deleted image]
By #610414 20,Sep,22 07:32
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 19:19 other posts 
Don't show to your friend bella!.
She hates pussy and sex.
She might report it to her church.
By #610414 21,Sep,22 06:16
She's not my friend
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 06:52 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:21 other posts 

If mail ballots are secure and all the things democrats say they are, why didn't our "resident use 1 instead of tying up all that tax money with air force 1 to go vote in a very minor election?
By #610414 17,Sep,22 10:52
It is a preference. Voting in person by a famous person adds credibility and a sense of duty to the act. I voted twice with a mail-in ballot. Once I knew I would be in Cancun, Mexico and the other in Sin City. What's the big deal?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 19:27 other posts 
By #610414 20,Sep,22 07:51
I agree with the judge. Before a law is passed, the constitution of the state has to be amended. Kudos to the judge.

By #610414 17,Sep,22 13:33
Bella! this is your post to ADMIN,

Thanks, admin. And while we're on a sensitive topic of booting unfavorable members from the site, can anything be done about the members that post derogatory blogs and comments about other members? I ask this question on behalf a member who has been the subject matter of said blogs and comments. The IRONY the member's concern is that said member has a foul mouth and has also blogged and made derogatory comments about others! Again, the irony of it all!
----------------------------------------
I too, ADMIN, would like to hear your opinion. Bella! likes to put her two cents into my business and involve you. Whatever you have to say, I'll abide by, but, please advise this woman what your opinion is. Thank you.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:56 other posts 
Sorry,I didn't mean for the whole page to copy and paste,but it appears that saint biden, the BIG GUY, is tied to some flaky chinese shit here.
Why is this not being investigated? He could very well be influenced by our enemys.

Home | Politics
Tags: china | communist party | police stations
China Expanding Overseas Secret Police Stations, Including 1 in NYC
China Expanding Overseas Secret Police Stations, Including 1 in NYC

Chinese President Xi Jinping. (Noel Celis/AFP via Getty Images)

By Jack Gournell | Thursday, 15 September 2022 07:17 PM EDT

Comment|
Print|
A A

The communist Chinese government has expanded its network of worldwide "unofficial" police stations to monitor its citizens, The Telegraph reports, with new stations in the U.K. operating out of Chinese restaurants or convenience stores.

The Chinese Communist Party operates 54 such stations around the world, according to the report, with 36 of them in Europe.

One of London's two stations is inside a real estate agency, while one in Glasgow, Scotland, is fronted by a Chinese restaurant, The Telegraph reports.

According to a Safeguard Defenders report, the centers track down Chinese citizens suspected of fraud or telecommunications fraud and attempt to have them return home voluntarily through coercive tactics, such as threatening to turn off the electricity to the homes of relatives.

These methods violate the rule of law, but they are considered more speedy by the Chinese government and lessen "scrutiny of its human rights record," according to Safeguard Defenders.

According to Britain's Home Office, "any requests for repatriation of suspected foreign criminals must be made in accordance with U.K. and international law," The Telegraph reported. The office added that "illegal repatriation efforts will not be tolerated."

The Telegraph contacted one such police station in London and was told by a spokesperson that it only helps "overseas Chinese extend their Chinese driver's licenses and arrange required health checks."

Receive breaking news and original analysis - sent right to your inbox.
(Optional for Local News)
Privacy: We never share your email address.

According to The Washington Free Beacon, the stations are affiliated with the United Front Work Department, a Communist Party organization that it has reported has deep ties to the Biden administration.

A think tank founded by President Joe Biden's energy czar, John Podesta, has worked heavily with a United Front organization, the Free Beacon wrote. It added that the president's son Hunter Biden helped a United Front Work Department group "gain a foothold in the United States."
By #610414 16,Sep,22 07:49
Because NewsMax is as believable as a 3 dollar bill and everyone knows it.

By #610414 15,Sep,22 08:04
Phart you posted:

Yea, when are people going to wake up and realize unions have out lived their usefulness and are now more of a problem than a solution?
Ups is talking of a strike. People get medicine and medical supplies delivered by them ,that is a threat to citizens health and well being. DOn't like the wage ,quit don't like the temperature in the truck, quit, don't hold a job that could be filled by someone that would appreciate a good paying job.
CAT
This is from a long time UPS driver

If it wasn't for the union, this job wouldn't be worth it
While the day-to-day hassles can be frustrating, there's way more serious stuff. For example, our local union recently won a class-action suit against UPS. The lawsuit centered on UPS routinely deducting money from 6,000 employee paychecks without their consent and donating the funds to the United Way to pad the company's charitable giving.

We won a $1.3 million settlement in the lawsuit, and UPS agreed to refund the money along with a 40% penalty.

There's been a lot of talk in the news about unfair practices and treatment of Amazon and FedEx drivers, and I speak from personal experience when I say UPS is no better. Somehow, they just do a better job keeping it under wraps. Although it's years away, every day I countdown how many I have left until I can get the hell out.

Delivery Driver hourly salaries in Florida at UPS
Average salary
$21.14 per hour
Also, temperatures inside truck are dangerous. They want AC

only registered users can see external links.

Phart I'm not trying to convince you to like unions. Heck, you really don't like anything about the modern world, especially when it improves the lives of your fellow man, but, regardless of your views, unions exist to protect the workers from being abused.
As Mr_Blue said,

"So having decent working conditions is a waste of time then!
Let's all shit in a garbage bag and piss in bottles cuz ups doesn't want to pay for a toilet break to delivery drivers!!
Let's all drive a non air con truck in 90+ degree heat!!!!
Why pay all the drivers the same!!!! Let them fight it out every morning for the privilege of delivering your much needed healthcare medication!!!!
Then the only people who will do that job is an immigrant!!!and we know you don't want those !!!! "

Complain when you walked (or driven) some miles in their shoes. Till then, let them be.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 08:30 other posts 
It's funny that UPS will pay their Teamster delivery drivers $42,000 a year to run their asses off all day delivering packages in this hot Florida heat. But they'll pay their Teamster tractor trailer drivers $85,000 a year to just sit in an air conditioning truck for 10 hours a day. Teamster drivers working for UPS have always been underpaid. And now it doesn't help that down here in South Florida Amazon is putting up warehouses on every corner. I am a 4th generation union member and I support unions. But unfortunately, UPS doesn't have much negotiating to do because somebody like Amazon is big enough to take their work.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 09:35 other posts 
Well, there is alot more responsibility in that 80,000 pound rig than a small box truck.
The box trucks seldom get weighed or inspected by dmv's either.
The DRIVER is responsible if that semi is over loaded.so yea, they get paid more.
IF and when people go back to work and stores get restocked, some of the burden would be lifted off these drivers anyway. They need to learn some patience
By #610414 15,Sep,22 12:04
Sears made the techs pay for their traffic tickets, however, if they got stopped with AC or refrigeration gasses in a truck with no license# on the outside and got cited, they would pay it. Same if they got fined by a compliance inspector for no permit or license in that jurisdiction.
By #610414 15,Sep,22 09:54
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 09:30 other posts 
Well, they can always find another job.
No one drafted them to work for UPS.
By #610414 15,Sep,22 09:56
Yeah, Phart. You got that right. 👌
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 10:05 other posts 
The past week or so I have not been able to eat jelly with my meal at breakfast. Because their supplier can't get any.
Why is that? how can we keep blaming the plandemic for something this simple.?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 10:28 other posts 
Well if the government would stop paying fuckers to sit at home, they'd have to go back to work. Then you get your apple butter jelly.--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutesAnd the driver is never responsible for an overweight load. Just as I'm not responsible for my crane being overweight. It absolutely is not my fine. The fine goes to the company that owns the equipment. If I get into an accident. There's nothing to do with my insurance it goes through company insurance. Only thing that the driver is responsible for is his DOT physical every two years and keeping his daily logbook. Now I can't speak for independent drivers, but UPS are not independent.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 11:54 other posts 
I will agree 100% on the stop paying people to stay home.
My dad retired from his regular job, got a job driving a dump truck, he got the over weight tickets. the owner volunteered to pay the fines.
By #610414 15,Sep,22 11:46
At home or the local Denny's? Because, in my neck of the woods, the supermarkets are swimming in jams, jelly and preserves. Ask CC54 or Cody.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 17:14 other posts 
You know,talking about UPS , I wonder how the family is getting by that lost their husband and father in that police free for all shoot out back in 2020? I can't find any updates on it. Police of course are not going to admit to murdering the innocent man,nor will they apologize for flat beding the bullet riddled truck down the hwy uncovered for everyone to photograph the blood running out off the steps into the truck.
Worst case of ambush murder since Bonny and Clyde and nothing being done or said about it.
By #275407 15,Sep,22 20:25
That's fucked up. There pay stinks. If you work as a grocery stock clerk,(no brains needed) your pay is $20.00 an hr to $24.50 depending where you live. Meaning, working near the beach gets 22 an hr and in the keys, 24.50. Everywhere else, 20. Driving a ups truck and being responsible for expensive packages to be delivered on time I guess isn't worth as much as a stock clerk with a 9th grade education.--------------------------------------- added after 91 secondsThat pay scale was from publix supermarkets in south florida
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:31 other posts 
a store clerk makes 24 dollars a hour?! geez almighty.
That is double what I made doing a much more dangerous job.
By #275407 15,Sep,22 20:34
A debt. Mgr( produce, grocery, deli, bakery) makes between $75-$90 thou a year for doing nothing.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:42 other posts 
geez
the cost of living must really be high there.
what does a gallon of milk cost there for example? I think it is around 2.50, 2.99 here for the store brand.
By #275407 15,Sep,22 20:46
I think 3.89
By #610414 16,Sep,22 07:42
That's true. Studio apartments $1500 on the cheap side of town. Last week I wanted ribeye steaks. They wanted $43 a steak. I got flap steak.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 10:07 other posts 
What is keeping people fed, clothed and housed during this time of quitting jobs and not working? Savings accounts are bound to be drained, credit cards are bound to be smoking hot from the friction of being slid 40 times a day.
I am asking a legit question. How are people making it? I get a small amount each month in disability that keeps the lights and phone working. If I want much else I better be mowing grass, or repairing machinery for extra income.
But people just walked off their jobs,won't work in pie factorys any more. I can't see how they are living.
By #610414 15,Sep,22 11:53
Reverse that question. However they are coping, you can bet the last buck of your disability check that NO ONE would go hungry because they don't want to go back to work. Right now this country has the lowest unemployment in a long time (except during covid lockdown). Everyone keeps telling you there's a shortage of workers. A real "No available bodies to work" shortage.
People are fed, clothed and housed because they WORK
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 11:55 other posts 
I am asking HOW are the 1's not working that are not disabled getting by. There is no shortage of able people.just a shortage of people WANTING TO WORK for a living.
By #610414 15,Sep,22 14:33
Ask them. My explanation holds. They have savings. They get help from family or friends. They do part time work from home. The one thing they don't do is starve

By #610414 13,Sep,22 09:07
U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) is angered Democratic voters are allowed to go to church, college, and be employed by those institutions and even the federal government, saying they have “infiltrated” these essential areas of American life and many others.

White Lives Matter, us Democrats should start this to combat Republican stupidity
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 10:18 other posts 
Why would a democrat want to go to college? Hell, they want to live off the government.
Why would a democrat want to go to church? Hell ,they hate religion ,try to make abortion acceptable and etc.
Why would a democrat want to work for the government? They hate work and think the government owes them a living.
All lives matter, you democrats are the 1's that only place a value on certain 1's under certain circumstances.
Let a black kill a black,nothing said,let a white cop kill a black and the city burns. Hypocrisy.
By #610414 13,Sep,22 11:14
Didn't you go to college?
What makes you think religion and abortion should be discussed together unless you are a Christian?
Black killing black is as accepted as white kill1ng white. Law officers killing civilians not good. Blacks complain through demonstrations. Whites sue municipality and end up owning a county bldg.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 20:22 other posts 
Abortion is not a religious issue, religion is inserted to make it controversial and divide people.
Murder is wrong ,I bet even Leo would agree with that and he doesn't have a religious bone in his body.
Killing a baby while it is still in it's mother where it should be SAFE from harm is murder. Period. no religion needed.
And the blacks that demonstrate get what?

By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 12:11 other posts 
1000 dollars for a policeman or fireman is a good chunk of change to help with expense's in todays economy.
I can't see why you hate your governor so much. The state has enough budget surplus to be able to give each cop and fireman a 1000 dollars.

Florida is doing much better than most states in the union.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 12:34 other posts 
Didn't he cut $200 million from the education budget?
And now he gives that money to the cops and firemen.
At least he has the foresight to understand that cutting education
creates lots of new criminals and arsonists.
Sure, good job.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 16:44 other posts 
Well education budgets are bloated in most cases.
The US spends more on education than any other country but yet we have the dumbest kids.
Fire and police is the budget most picked on by politicians.
I help manage a fire departments affairs so I know first hand how hard it is to keep enough money to keep things up to the bloated federal requirements.

Edit,sorry,we are the 2'd
2017, the US spent $12,800 per student on public education, which is the second-highest amount spent per student of any country in the world.Aug 2
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 05:47 other posts 
Federal public education funding is equivalent to 0.32% of total taxpayer income.
State and local funding is equivalent to 3.76%.

The Dutch national education funding is 12.9% of total government expenses.

That Americans are paying so much out of their own pockets for education, is because the government doesn't pay enough.

Americans also spend most of the entire world on healthcare.
And still 31.6 million Americans were uninsured.
More than 26 000 Americans die each year because of lack of health insurance.
Just because you pay so much, doesn't mean it's any good.
Mostly when it just serves to enrich people.

I support good wages for cops and firemen. The idea of 'defunding the police'
is not about giving them lower wages, but about not solving all of societies problems with more cops. Good education is one of those solutions.

I want the cops to do a good job and enough money is important for them
to do their job well. I just don't want them to show up dressed like a SWAT-team
to a dispute about barking dogs.

Only a few days ago, I saw our own police in action. We saw a car flip over several times, only 200 feet before us. We stopped to see if we could help. Some other people did as well. The driver was unscathed, but most likely drunk. His car was totaled and blocked the road and he wanted to push it to the side. We managed to calm him down and wait for the paramedics. A few citizens put on yellow vests and started guiding traffic. Only a few minutes later the paramedics arrived and attended to him. He was in the ambulance for the remainder of the time we were there. The police arrived only a minute later, with one motorbike first and one car a minute later. The motor-cop first spoke to the people directing traffic and then to the paramedics. The cops in the car split up. One attended to bystanders and the resident living nearest, who wanted to clean up the broken glass. She had to wait until photographers who came just another minute later secured the evidence. The other cop was attending to a mother and a little girl, who was crying her eyes out from the shock of seeing the car flip just in front of her. He even gave her a stuffed animal toy, which they always carry in the car. Meanwhile, they also arrested a guy who stopped at the accident, just to shout expletives at the police, for a reason only known to him. I hadn't even seen that, but my girlfriend told me, when he was already cuffed in the car. They were pretty quick about that and continued to be nice to everyone else. They asked everyone to tell what they saw. They asked for ID's and telephone numbers and I gave mine too. We left when the tow truck came to pick up the car, only 10 minutes later. My girlfriend was a bit shaken about it. I was only impressed with our emergency services.

By #610414 08,Sep,22 11:38
All is good Bella thank you for asking I threw my lower back out a month ago and it’s being slow about healing but it’s getting better

Dgraff, Mountain Man, how many times do we have to tell you,"at your age you HAVE TO BE BOTTOM." 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 18:16 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 22:02 other posts 
One more silent you old skag, Cat and you and Charlie will get yer own telethon to raise money for your problems!

Who gets the scooter now? You or Charlie? Or, is it first come first serve?

By #610414 11,Sep,22 14:59
You get less coherent as time goes by.🖕😈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 18:52 other posts 
Charlie will pass away soon
By #610414 12,Sep,22 08:08
You ARE a stupid shit, aren't you?🖕
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 14:19 other posts 
pull back a bit dude,that was just a bit harsh
By #610414 12,Sep,22 17:53
TY Phart. 🥰🥰🥰
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 22:04 other posts 
Well I know I have said things to YOU that were not good and at the time it felt right but I don't wish death on people. enough of it without wishing it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   ...#195

Show your Genitals