She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#184

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,May,24 13:00 other posts 
A pair of Down's syndrome tits! Saggy Granny style!

Pic from 1994!

kitkat

By KITKAT [Ignore] 17,May,24 13:13 other posts 
No one asked for your opinion. If you don’t like to see them, then don’t look. Besides, what does a gay guy like you know about women’s tits?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,May,24 13:19 other posts 
Post your old rat minge too!

Who wants to see old lady parts! Saggy, smelly, and rotten!
By KITKAT [Ignore] 17,May,24 16:55 other posts 
You are mistaking your smelly male pussy for my snatch. Grow up
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,May,24 17:29 other posts 
you are a fat bitch. Nobody here wants to see your wrinkles
By KITKAT [Ignore] 17,May,24 22:27 other posts 
No, Mr doggie. You don’t want to see my wrinkles. The others don’t mind. As a flea bag of a dog there are plenty of bitches you can infest. . Go infest them.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 17,May,24 23:50 other posts 
Grandpa Chucky Squidward tied her arms up to keep those windsocks from falling to the floor.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,24 04:05 other posts 
Evangelical Pastor Makes OUTRAGEOUS Claim In Unhinged Sermon
only registered users can see external links

According to him, PTSD, OCD and ADHD don't exist.
Those are all just lies to medicate people.

To anyone who uses medication or has a kid on medication,
do you think he's just confused? Or is he lying to people?
Or will you stop using that medication now?

Understand that he's not just some random schmuck,
but he has the ear of many people and he's filling their head with nonsense.
That's his job!

By -gringo- [Ignore] 16,May,24 21:47 other posts 
NC Senate votes to ban people from wearing masks in public for health reasons

Why?

By #610414 24,Oct,22 07:49
Dgraff, you posted:
So it’s obvious old joe Biden won’t stand the test of time there is no way he can run again in 2024 so who do you think the democrats will run Hillary Clinton maybe it can’t be Kamala Harris her popularity is in the toilet who else am I forgetting

CAT
I'm hoping Liz Cheney changes parties and runs if President Biden doesn't,
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:55 other posts 
You're more than welcome to post in the thread, You are only asked you to remain civil.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 08:07
You will forgive me if I don't believe you. For now I prefer to copy/paste. Most of the time I'm interested in what the conversation and views, of the members that frequent your thread, are, anyway.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 08:15 other posts 
You always have enjoyed the copy and paste. Believe what you like, but I do expect that you will remain civil.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 08:33
Speaking about fluff, look who's up!
Yes, I do believe, not necessarily what I like, but the truth. I will try to be civil in your thread if I decide to take you up on your invitation, but, this is my thread, and here, I'll say what kind of homo or Jew got my dander up. Same thing with female dogs.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 10:28
😬 I am surprised those words frequent your vocabulary.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:30
Why? Are we "girls" supposed to be dainty and chaste? 😈
By #672017 24,Oct,22 10:41
No, especially not on this site, but there's a difference between "unchaste" and "hateful".

In the future, I hope you remember that when you use words like that, you hurt more people than just the person you are directing them at.

We seem to agree on many things, but I had to make this point.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 12:05
Doritos, I know what you are trying to convey. Your advice is good, but, I, like other member, have had a moment of malice due to trash thrown my way. I have used those words in the past and others that I'm not proud of. They happen to best discribe my feelings for some other person at the time I wrote them. I intended to hurt the person those words were aimed at. That's not why I uttered them now. Those words were written during different times and different chats. There's a member, who is a prominent owner of a forum thread, that continually brings them up, even though they were not, necessarily used in her thread. That's neither here nor there. The point is that you believe those words may be hurting more people than the intended target. How so? Are there members that are identifying themselves as despicable (to me) people who deserve the discription?
You don't know much about me because you and I don't chat one-on-one. All you know of me is my political leanings and a few more things from my forum posts. You don't know that both, my husband and me, are bisexual. You don't know that many of my friends are homosexual or Jewish or both. And you certainly don't know about the simmering feud going on, for years, between this member I've mentioned and me. I appreciate your input. I can assure you that I will try to be gentler, but, lollipop, don't be surprised if I'm not.😈
By #672017 24,Oct,22 12:38
I am actually well acquainted with the object of your feud, going back years ago when I had a different account on here, and I very much get why you dislike them.

I would consider asking your friends how they feel when you use their identity to put others down.

Also, being a member of a community or having friends in it doesn't excuse one from doing hard to them. For example, I'm sure we've all seen racists claim: "Some of my bets friends are black!". It's so common as to be a meme unto itself.

I'm NOT asking you to play nice with trollish behavior, just consider why those words boil over when you're aggravated.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 14:59 other posts 
If you are actually well acquainted with me "going back years ago", when you had a different account, why not reintroduce yourself to me? I would very much like to know who I am interacting with.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 16:32
My name was "Derion". but I'm not sure it was memorable to you, we didn't interact directly, but I grew distasteful of your interactions with others, hence why you and several others received blacklisting after creating my current account.

I'm hoping we can co-exist at this point, even though I'm sure we still have deep disagreements.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 16:49 other posts 
Derion, no, I do not recall you. Odd that you are able to recall my distasteful interactions with others and only mine.

No worries.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 17:19
You outlasted other people I remember
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 21:28 other posts 
I have been giving a bit of thought to former member's and the screen name of Derion. Although the pictures look nothing like anything I've seen posted here before, something keeps telling me the screen name, Derion, sounds very much like one of MONTED's aliases.
By #672017 27,Oct,22 21:47
I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth. MONTED was blacklisted by me for similar reason to PA-Freddy: Unnecessary nastiness i the chat rooms.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 15:48
I'm 70 yrs old. I grew up with those sayings, and, while they may be racist or crude, in a moment of anger they will come up. Not everyone can be politically correct 100% of the time.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, and remember. Be careful what you divulge here. There are members of the site that are "deadly".
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,May,24 21:09 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 21:48 other posts 
Until recent times a woman that spoke nasty and hatful didn't get far on the social ladder. But now adays it is like a right of passage or something.
Acting respectable is not that damn hard to do.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 10:26
Phart I'm 73 and having had a relatively successful life, I'm no longer interested in climbing that proverbial"social ladder". These days I'm more Interested in equality and, I can see why modern women tend to talk nasty and hateful when they get put upon. Acting respectable is not that damn hard to do. That is true, but, men, traditionally, became (still do) disrespectful when confronted with diversity. It was part of that double standard accorded to women that made us second class citizens. As women, especially professional women, we've had to fight for simple right men have always enjoyed and told not to be disrespectful of the way things are. No wonder we've became nasty and hateful. You would have too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 09:05 other posts 
Liz Cheney that traitor I bet her father is rolling over in his grave and I don’t think we are ready for a woman as president at least not her
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:05 other posts 
Oh, give us some candy,
America needs more like her.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:26
I'm Candy 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 13:50 other posts 
Not the flavor we need in the white house though.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 12:07 other posts 
What universe do you inhabit? That son of a buttfucker may be a lot of things, but dead ain't one of 'em
By #610414 24,Oct,22 12:18
I didn't even pick up on that. Good call Gntlmn.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 18:19 other posts 
I’m sure he will be after his daughter turned on her political party old Dick should take her on one of his accidental hunting trips
By #610414 24,Oct,22 18:30
You really believe he would put up with Trump?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 22:09 other posts 
Who wouldn’t he’s our savior
By #610414 25,Oct,22 07:13
Similar to Hitler or Musolini
"Liz Cheney that traitor I bet her father is rolling over in his grave..."

Former VP Dick Cheney Calls Donald Trump A ‘Coward’ In New Ad

Apparently, Dick Cheney is not in his grave and supports his daughter.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 10:40
Someone in the Repuckers party actually calling a spade a spade. Yes, former VP Cheney is right.

By #610414 09,May,24 11:09
I'm leaving. Thank you all that have been my friend and showed me love.
CAT/CAT-2/TWOWARMTTS.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,May,24 12:07 other posts 
bitch nobody love you here, they hate you

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,May,24 07:45 other posts 
DUMPSTER THIS FORUM

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,May,24 18:16 other posts 
/blogs/57268.html#t0

New blog up!
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,24 21:24 other posts 
it says it's gone.

By #610414 08,May,24 11:54
_AxCx_ you posted on Bella!'s thread:
"Lmfao you steal pics from your daughter to try to mock me?"
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

[deleted image]

By #610414 08,May,24 10:24
Thinking of a certain Mexican whore. _AxCx_

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

_AxCx_ wont accept msgs on her page. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black:

You can't post here now because this member deleted some of your comments recently. This is a temporary block that lasts 4 days. It will be lifted automatically, no action needed.

By #610414 07,May,24 10:44
I’ve been referring to a certain individual as “The Clown”. I’m now changing the way I refer to this individual. From now on he’s “Mr Von Shitzinpants”. 🤣🤣😈
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

You win, Sir-Skittles. You, your family, and your friends, are little more than cow shit. I’m leaving the site. You are a troll, just like your fellow members. 💩💩
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 07,May,24 16:50 other posts 
The diplomatic name for "Putin's analinguist"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,May,24 21:36 other posts 
where did all the posts go here?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#184

Show your Genitals