Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #35

Pages:  #1... #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 04,Nov,23 13:09
To paraphrase:

Daylight Savings Time,
What good is it?
Absolutely nothing.

Here I go. Can’t sleep right. Meals will feel strange. I’ll get cranky (crankier )
We, Floridians, voted for elimination. Nothing yet. I blame DeSantis and Disney.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,23 14:28 other posts 
I am all for Eastern Standard Time.
Central standard time,and etc
only registered users can see external links

Audio of station WWV fort collins colorado
By #610414 04,Nov,23 17:52

By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,23 08:48 other posts 
Is this the second big bang or the first?
By #681164 04,Nov,23 12:30
Not even close

By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,23 14:43 other posts 

I bet this was a cool place back when it opened, a State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum

only registered users can see external links.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 18:15 other posts 
Hey Cat, set some more plates and forks on the table!,
You have guest coming!.

past time to shut the border,
By #610414 30,Oct,23 20:15
I'm with you. Any ideas?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 20:31 other posts 
Finish the wall, declare war on the mexican drug cartels would be a good start.
I strongly suspect the cartels would use human shields like Hamas and isis though. would be difficult not to have civilian casualty's .Somethings got to be done and soon
How many Hamas and isis and hazbrola terrorist have come accross the border ? Chinese are coming over in droves from what I just read awhile ago.
By #610414 31,Oct,23 08:47
I’m not in favor of the wall. I think it’s a money pit that won’t work. The other part, declare war on the cartels would mean we would be declaring war on Mexico. You think that would be advisable? Because, after we win the war, we would need to provide huge amounts of money to “rehabilitate” Mexico” and we would need to provide easy access to the New Mexican/American citizens.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,23 09:10 other posts 
We sure can't nuke em.
And we already keep up over half of them anyway, all the money the 1's here earn goes back to mexico in wire transfers.
By #610414 31,Oct,23 09:12
Well? Are you saying to invade Mexico?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,23 09:13 other posts 
They have already invaded us!
Well what would work in your opionion?
By #610414 31,Oct,23 09:22
Get permission from the Mexican government for a joint Mexican/American operation to hunt and capture all cartel members and extradite them to somewhere in the US. Then maintain a special, elite paramilitary unit of Mexican and American forces in place for 5 yrs with the option of renewing the pact. In exchange we would pay 500 billions of the Mexican foreign debt.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,23 10:34 other posts 
Why bring the prisoners here? bury them in mexico.
Why pay their debt when we can't pay our own?
By #681164 01,Nov,23 09:58
I hope you don’t mean dead “dead”. You mean in Mexican prisons?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 10:16 other posts 
what ever it takes to protect our citizens from their poison.
By #681164 01,Nov,23 10:18
I too, want that. My concern is that it’s legal and humanitarian.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 10:27 other posts 
My concern is the Illegal activity that is killing and poisoning our young people.
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
And this fentanyl shit is BAD >I know,It was prescribed to me for pain and what little of it I used fucked me up like a foot ball bat,I can't and don't want to imagine what it would do to a young kid.
By #681164 01,Nov,23 10:47
Your concern is good but, you know the old saying, “Two wrongs don’t make a right”. Any joint operation between the two governments would almost assure that many cartel members would be playing a harp soon enough.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 14:53 other posts 
The next 2 minutes wouldn't be soon enough .but I doubt the mexican government would be much help as the cartels are essentially the government.
By #681164 01,Nov,23 18:04
Not true. The Mexican government does try to control them but they know most of the cartel's push is aimed at the US. Getting murdered to control your neighbors problem? Not a priority. That’s why there has to be an incentive. Any “help” we give them will make many millionaires and that they’ll listen to.

By #610414 31,Oct,23 09:39
Oct 31, 09:25 system: You were blacklisted by Gina1

Who the fuck is Gina1? Must be another one of those wacko tit sex dolls. No, I bet she’s not really a she. I bet Gina1 is a site cum bucket. 👿
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,23 10:33 other posts 
the pics look familiar ,probably just another fake profile.

By #610414 30,Oct,23 08:56
Bella! you posted in your thread “Stuff, Just Stuff” on 10/30/23 @1:11am (you are up late):
“Perhaps dgraff understands but I don't. Does she not know how to engage in self discipline? So the in order for her to be able to focus her energy on chatting with online admirers, it was necessary to blacklist dgraff and me? Sorry, I call BULLSHIT!”

CAT as a courtesy, let me explain.
In the last six or more months, I’ve kept the “Invisible mode” on and set to “Total”. That was because of the huge amount of private messages I was getting daily. It wore me out. I like to answer all messages. Sunday I removed the invisible mode and, sure enough, got bombarded with PMs from guys that wanted to chat, both old friends and new members.

I had, on Sunday 10/29, over 100 chats with on-line friends and other members. I became friends with several.

Late in the evening I was in the chat room “Naked chat here” by cdwank /ch_chat.php?w=666011 For about half an hour. Leopoldij can confirm that.

So, Bella!, it’s not BULLSHIT. I don’t know about you, but, there’s no way I can juggle both sides of site (forum/chats).
Also, before you ask, yes, I’m still nosy enough to check threads b4 I sign in, and no, I have little control over my like to participate in the forum threads. My meltdown with Dgraff brought it to a head and it made me evaluate what I want most from the site. That is my contact with all the good people that participate and share in the site. I chose to do it this way because both sides of the site is addictive and one or the other, in my case, needs to be controlled. Ain’t retirement great 👍

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 20:29 other posts 
I can't for the life of me find that long discussion that annanas and i had about Trumps realestate deals and court case.
BUT I guess that pesky statute of limitations will protect biden to. it seems he bought a house cheap,and sold it for alot more and it still is hardly worth more than he sold for all these years later.
By #610414 29,Oct,23 21:04
I’m not sure what that was about, but, it’s buyer beware. Whatever the buyer paid for it was only fair at the time. We bought our cabin in Umatilla for a song. It was at the end of the big recession of 2008. Twelve yrs before the seller had paid 5 times that. She needed to sell at all costs and we lucked out. Now the property bounced back to three times what we paid for it. Biden could have had the same situation. This also happened in the mid nineties.

By #610414 29,Oct,23 16:12
Gossip dies when it hits a wise person's ears. Rumors are started by haters, carried by fools, and believed by idiots.😈

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 08:42 other posts 
By #610414 29,Oct,23 09:10
It's about par for the course. So, what happened?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 13:23 other posts 
hard to say. Someone getting paid for a job they didn't half do I guess.

If we passed any and all legislation that some folks think would solve all the worlds problems, none of it would be worth 2 fiddlers damns if the people hired to enforce the laws don't do their jobs.
By #610414 29,Oct,23 14:06
Agreed

By #610414 29,Oct,23 10:52
pitbull made some very serious allegations here /blogs/55698.html
Allegations that could have severe legal consequences. I don’t think that’s right. What do you think?

By #610414 29,Oct,23 10:12
The truth about a BOTCHED ABORTION.

Number of members who befriended Sir-Skittles:30
Number of members who blacklisted Sir-Skittles: 115
Number of members whom Sir-Skittles has blacklisted: 0
Overall rating of Sir-Skittles is: totally inadequate

By #610414 29,Oct,23 09:09
TheWife+Hubby started to stutter

/forum/comment.php?id=651606

Must be his amazement of my blog. 🤣🤣

By #610414 27,Oct,23 10:45
A man's rotting body was found inside a chimney at a Nebraska apartment a month after neighbors heard mysterious screams.
The body has been identified as Zachariah Andrews, 29, who was discovered on October 19 at 1414 S 3rd Street in Norfolk.
He was last seen on September 15, but wasn't reported missing until October 3
A warrant for his arrest was issued on the same day he was reported missing

I guess he didn’t know how to clean a chimney. 🤣🤣😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 06:49 other posts 
Tragic, not funny.
Many people die alone and nobody cares.
By #610414 28,Oct,23 07:31
I know. It’s not really funny. What is unfathomable is the lack of judgment to try something so stupid.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 09:46 other posts 
That's true too.
But I've been in situations where everyone ignored the person. Once, in the US, someone stabbed a guy on the arm and the guy was crying for help. Everyone ran away. I did give a little help in person, and called 911. Another time people were talking about a neighbour who hadn't been seen in a while. I asked if they checked with him. To make a long story short, I asked for help, they broke into his apartment, he had been dead for 2 months. People should keep in touch with people.
By #610414 28,Oct,23 09:55
I agree. We should be looking out for our neighbors.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 10:25 other posts 
Leo, I agree with you but sadly here in the US, you have to be very careful being a good Samaritan.
Imagine for example, responding to a house fire, putting out the fire in the kitchen, saving the home and 10's of 1000's of dollars, not to mention the family pets.
Only for the fire department to get a summons to appear in court for a lawsuit for damage to the lawn because of fire truck tire tracks.I was in the department at the time this happened, sad. They lost the lawsuit but it was still expensive in legal fee's.
had someone helped that person you encountered, did something incorrect, and caused harm while trying to help, they could have been sued and lost their home and everything they had.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 12:06 other posts 
Since I'm not religious, I have a certain sense of morality, it's the way I am, and, believe it or not, I've helped people when needed. I'm not a superhero, I'm just ordinary.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 10:21 other posts 
does it make any sense why he would be in the chimney?
Why is that not a issue?
By #610414 28,Oct,23 10:25
Exactly.
By biggg [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 19:03 other posts 
Maybe he was practising to be Santa Claus?
By #610414 28,Oct,23 21:55

By #610414 28,Oct,23 19:02
Special thanks for the awards that Woody58 and I earned on LoveToMasturbate‘s poll sponsored by TheWife+Hubby AKA
THE-ABBO-AND-HIS SLUT.

🏆 Who's the dumbest cunt on the site 🏆
👉 /polls/4590.html 👈
Polls are now closed.

A special thanks to LoveToMasturbate AKA Wanker, for hosting one of the most important SIO polls held in 2023.

Voting was tight folks, but two clear winners have emerged, equal 1st place with 7 votes a piece (including combined voting).

Let’s all congratulate 👏 CAT AKA Bush Pig 🐷, or as others affectionally know her as “Saggy Granny” & the site lump WOODY58 AKA Limpy Woody.

These two dumb cunts, are clearly the dumbest cunts on the site !

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 12:11 other posts 

Donald Trump and children to testify in fraud case

Nice. Imagine if Ivana tried to distance herself from that criminal father by expressing her disgust of her father's sexual attraction to her.

Let's remember some facts (in view of which, it's no wonder that Trump was friends with epstein...):

--- Trump's aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter.

--- In 2004, he told radio host Howard Stern that it was perfectly fine to refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.”

--- In 2006, Trump engaged in another conversation with the radio host about the size of Ivanka’s breasts. “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump said, telling Stern that she had not gotten breast implants. “She’s tall, she’s almost six feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
By #610414 28,Oct,23 14:43
He's a repugnant pervert. That alone should be enough to keep voters from supporting him.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 15:11 other posts 
This is were you're wrong (and I used to be wrong too). Because you don't understand the psychology of fundamentalists, fascists, etc. They will vehemently deny anything that destroys the image they have about their leader. If, say, trump were to **** their children they'd justify it by saying that their leader had to do that to save them. They're not normal people. They can't think straight. They'd rather be subject to torture than to about that their supreme leader has been a disgusting criminal conman.

Take, for instance, the religious right in the US. All those lunatics, Baptists, anabaptists, metabaptists, pentecostals, sextecostals,... They all vote for trump and, despite the fact that he's shown time and again that he's exactly the opposite of a Christian, they're willing to overlook anything. They'd rather revise their bible in order that Trump fit in than to ever admit that trump is what a true Christian would call a devil.
By #610414 28,Oct,23 15:21
You are right up to a point. By that I mean that there are many supporters that don't know these things about him. They've got their info from some influencing source and put their trust on that, usually a friend or relative. If they get to hear the truth, stuff like this would change their mind. The rabid MAGA people won't, but, according to the posters, his base is only about 30% of his supporters. The rest, I suspect, are uninformed sheep.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 18:15 other posts 
I wish you're right.
This guy is beyond belief uncivilised criminal.
I'm sure he's mental.

I do hope he gets convicted one way or another. The fact that the people around him started pleading guilty is hopeful. I guess they start seeing that they can't expect any special treatment from him anymore. If the US judicial system exposes trump then the others will be looking to save themselves rather than go down to hell with him. I trust that they still have some survival instinct.
By #610414 28,Oct,23 18:53
I hope so too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   ...#195

Show your Genitals