Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#755

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 22:30 other posts 
I want to bitch about the price of gasoline in my town. It's freakin' $3.899 per gallon and that's crazy!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 05:15 other posts 
According to Dev01's profile, he was online approximately seven days ago. Gosh, I wonder whether everything is "okay" in his world as he would normally touch base with members whether that be individually or collectively as shown here. /forum/thread.php?id=31307
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 05:39 other posts 
Yeah I’m surprised he hasn’t been on. Same with LF, and Blue, JustWill. I don’t want to leave again until I say hello and exchange emails again. The one I was using got compromised and so I lost contact with a few people.

I tend to get bored of the political nature of the forums and don’t care to see some other’s beliefs or opinions. There’s also only so many dicks you can see before they all start looking alike, chat sucks and talking to random morons and telling them I don’t wish to talk dirty and be degraded like I’m a sex worker to get them off is tiresome.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 06:09 other posts 
It's so peculiar that he/they were "absent" for a long period of time and upon their return, he posted the "WE BACK" thread in the Forum. The return was short lived and he/they have been gone probably within a week of his/their return in January until 7 days ago. He/they quietly returned and are now gone.

As far as JustWill, it is super odd that he's not been communicative. I'm certain I'm not the only one who has sent him DM's that have gone unanswered. Aside from being funny as all get out, he's really a thoughtful and kind guy. What I find odd with LF is that he maintains a diamond membership and I didn't think diamond memberships could be setup with reoccurring monthly renewal. As for blue, I have no idea what to make of it. I last spoke with him in February around the time Arexa returned then he slips away......
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 06:17 other posts 
It’s really odd for Dev to be off grid for so long. I know he exchanges phone texts with Skits and I hear that has gone unanswered. I hope he and the wife are okay.

I haven’t talked to Will, Blue, or LF in years. Miss them all I talked to Rex briefly and extended a friendship but it went ignored.

I think there is way to put the premium on auto billing. My old friend Decent007 did this to keep his account from being deleted but that was many years ago and I’m not sure how that’s handled now. And I’ve since lost contact with him and have an old phone number so can’t ask.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 08:42 other posts 
Dev & I don't live so far from each other in rl, we had contact but now lost, he doesn't delete all the time like I do when I need space from here, he just drops in from time to time for a poke around & to keep the account active, I don't know why this is happening, but clearly he wants some space for whatever his reasons are, these are my assumptions🤷‍♀️

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 15:32 other posts 
Do you think her hips and the junk in the trunk are for real?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 18:02 other posts 
no, fat would be all over, that was "built" by man. And for what reason I don't know, it looks horrible. appears it would make life miserable as just sitting in a car seat to drive would be about impossible.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 18:27 other posts 
It's just plain weird, why would anyone want to do that to themselves & yep definitely paid for it, old saying "a fool & their money are easily parted "
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 20:55 other posts 
A lot of the executives I work with have their lips and asses done. I think the lips look terrible like a blown out butthole. And the fake ass and thighs look like new two.

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 21:20 other posts 
It looks ridiculous i would be ashamed to go out in public looking like that
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 23:49 other posts 
Mt dew and cheap frozen pizza and pinto beans put enough on my thighs naturally. I would pay to get it removed and have actually thought about getting liposuction. Being partially handicap is not conducive to making exercise fun,
and getting rid of some pounds would probably help with hip and back pain.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 06:41 other posts 
Absolutely 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 06:12 other posts 
This was an interesting police vest cam video. In April, 2024, a Charlotte police officer was exposed on video as having taken $900.00 of a detainee's cash. Oops!

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 04:51 other posts 
About 6 months ago I stepped on a lot of toes & pissed a lot of good people off & now many that thought I was a obnoxious ass hole & to be honest through that period I was, are now my friends after patching things up.

I hope my past doesn't catch up with me & for anyone else that I didn't get around to patching things up with, please accept my sincere apologies

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 07:38 other posts 
I found this on YouTube and the title is; "How to give women a Pattaya Thailand vagina massage therapy". Alrighty then!

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

The first 17 minutes of the video, it appears to be standard protocol with regard to a massage as I know them to be. I just had one this past week and have a standing appointment every Tuesday, now through August.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 21:29 other posts 
Do they offer a happy ending

By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 08:01 other posts 
Has anyone tried allergy immunotherapy? I did it and I feel like my allergies are worse. I miss the kenolog shot, but they refuse to give it to me anymore. I take Allegra, Claritin, and a nasal steroid daily.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 15:31 other posts 
Thank goodness, I do not have allergies.

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 16:18 other posts 
Johnny died one night died in his bed
Bottle of whiskey sleeping tablets by his head
Johnnys life passed him by like a warm summer breeze
And if you listen to the wind blow you can still hear him play
Don’t you know that you are a shooting star and all the world will love you as you are a shooting stars
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 16:45 other posts 
Don't you know
That you are a shooting star
Don't you know, don't you know
Don't you know that you are
A shooting star
And all the world will love you
Just as long, as long as you are

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 17:26 other posts 
Good tune right bella I was just listening to it with snickers
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

Another one I like is jukebox hero
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 22:23 other posts 
I like Bad Company, Foreigner, Aerosmith, REO, Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Bob Seger, Kid Rock, Eminem, Toto, AC/DC, Heart, Joan Jett, Tina Turner, The Who, The Steve Miller Band, ZZ Top, dang, and probably a lot more.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 04:56 other posts 
Good list and while we’re at it let’s throw in Jethro Tull the cars humble pie uria heep and maybe a few more that I’m missing
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 05:55 other posts 
Of course, of course, you're spot on!

I did add the and my half-ass disclaimer; "dang, and probably a lot more" to mean that I knew that my list of favs should be a hella lot longer! Today is a new day and clearly I forgot the Rolling Stones, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, the artist formerly known as Prince and probably a truckload more.......
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 06:12 other posts 
We should turn this into a game somehow just to see how many old groups we are missing
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Omg the beetles how did i forget about them
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 00:42 other posts 
I kinda had it upto my eyeballs with the Beatles. There was a time when they came on the radio, I would change the station. All I got to say is thank goodness their music isn't on Sirius Xm's Classic Vinyl station.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 06:00 other posts 
Oh my goodness my radio station never changed I set it and took the tuner knob off

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 23:25 other posts 
"fapstronaut", clearly one of the funniest words I have eva come across & until recently neva seen it before
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 00:26 other posts 
Ha! But can you use it in a sentence?
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 01:20 other posts 
Not true

Omg Bella that sex tape you just sent me has stopped me from being fapstronaut, it has turned me into a full blown wanker 🤣🤣🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 14:01 other posts 
This takes balls, BIG BALLS!

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 14:42 other posts 
I guess we all need better porch railings with narrow passages to make it more difficult to steal from us?
Sheesh, and the sad thing, the law will do NOTHING about this sort of thing. Their attitude is "insurance will cover it"
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 16:09 other posts 
Unreal

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 09:17 other posts 
At 91 years old, why in the heck is Willie Nelson still out doing concert tours? Furthermore, who in the heck are the knuckleheads that would pay real money to see him?

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 16:18 other posts 
I am not Willies biggest fan ,lot's of things I don't like about him . BUT 1 thing I will give the man credit for, He is not lazy. He entertains his fans and is not laying around somewhere doing nothing. Old does not mean sit down and wait on the grim reaper, make that sumbitch chase you like a stolen Charger.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 16:18 other posts 
Maybe there’s a competition between him and Mick Jagger but Mick is just a kid at the age of 80.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 18:05 other posts 
Mick has to work to pay for his drug habit, Willy just loves the attention and enjoys smoking pot with snoopcat
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 18:14 other posts 
Mick is worth $500 million! He could afford any drug habit for two more lifetimes but those days are behind him.
By White_Mamba [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 13:50 other posts 
only registered users can see external links Here is a piece frpm tje R.S that was created back in 1967 singing about the boston strangler. It was created on the "Sticky Fingers" album. Mic's voice is nothing much but when coupled with the execution from the rest of the band creates a masturpiece of longevity.
By White_Mamba [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 23:58 other posts 
People just love him. Johnny Cash was an egg shell dying but still played. The fact that people got to see him whether he could sing or not doesn't matter. They loved him no matter what.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 01:35 other posts 
Ya know, if you really listen to mick and the r stones, the band was great and the songs were awesome, but mick didnt really have a great voice, kind a like bruce springsteen.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 07:19 other posts 
Mick had really big full lips i could only imagine what they would have felt like raped around the head of my dick
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Oh Willy oh Willy oh Willy my friend I will never smoke pot with Willy again he got me so stoned I couldn’t find the door i woke up 10 hours later face down on the floor
By White_Mamba [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 13:45 other posts 
I agree with solo but unified they have created the best pieces in history or close to it. It takes everyone to make a chorus not just one.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 08:47 other posts 
What's your opinion.......Are most of the guys who run around with fat chicks, ugly dudes?

By White_Mamba [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 13:47 other posts 
women that are un-barbie like appear to have the strongest of hearts. There are exceptions but love is not based on looks alone. It's what stems from the heart.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 07:47 other posts 
Just received a message from dgraff saying that he's having trouble with Showitoff and has been unable to access the site since yesterday morning. I wondered where he was.
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 09:24 other posts 
It’s blocked in some places. I couldn’t access it in the Middle East recently.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 13:30 other posts 
This site is probably blocked in the Middle East because of the nature of the site.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 10:29 other posts 
I’m back did you all miss me
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 13:29 other posts 
Hecky yeah, I missed YOU!
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 13:51 other posts 
I cried all night!! Here’s some cock sucking fun for you to get over your withdrawal symptoms.

/galleries.php?id=276
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 15:12 other posts 
Looked at your batch of pictures you sure know how to throw a naked party
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 16:13 other posts 
That’s my best c/s friend Brad. I met him 10 years ago on Craigslist.
This is our story. /blogs/16796.html

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:15 other posts 
This is should bring a smile to your face. It is May 1, the first day for all the verified and hopeful SYD/SYC members to submit their picture for the PIC OF THE MONTH. Woo hoo!

nakedme , a member for 8 months and with 7 photos in her gallery, submits a picture that is found on the internet! Heck, 3 of her 7 photos can be found on the internet!

nakedme is referred to the Evaluation Panel and with a sense of fairness, a voting member comes along, freezes the voting process and for this reason; "She almost convinced me she's real. I sent her a last warning. I freeze it for 24 hours and I'll wait for her reply. If she doesn't reply, I agree that we should get rid of her." Yes, she must be real, she almost had your dumb dick convinced with the other 4 pictures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:31 other posts 
Hahaha she is probably one of his hired hookers
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 10:04 other posts 
So because he was "almost convinced" she is real and because she was already VERIFIED by 3 other SYD members, should it even matter that 4 (not 3) of "her" 7 pictures are internet pictures?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:14 other posts 
I bet Leo is one of the members that verified her in which case I would say he’s stalling so he can withdraw his verification
By #610414 01,May,20 10:28
Please let me preface this post by stating unquivocally that I have no personal reasons to agree or disagree on deletion. What I would like to know is A) how is a pic assumed it's an internet pic? and B) How can it be proven?
I tried Google and never get anything. This is after i find out it's internet (I look at a pic and see some good quality and some poor quality, but, the subject matter is pretty universal. Open pussy, closed pussy, pussy dripping cum, pussy getting fingered, pussy sunning by the pool, pussy on bed)
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:11 other posts 
The snitch I mean reporting member is supposed to provide us with a link as to were they found it and I might add most do not
By #610414 01,May,20 12:05
The questions stand. HOW DOES IT START?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 12:28 other posts 
The member that reported nakedme is reliable and thorough and "put their money where their mouth is". There were at least 6 links provided to support their allegation. I think it's a "good" referral and in MY OPINION, with a gallery of 7 pictures and 4 of them being borrowed from the internet, the profile is as fake as fake gets, and Uncle Rodney knows just what the fellas want to hear!
By #610414 01,May,20 12:32
There's a high cost to bring a member before the board?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:19 other posts 
people use the verification pics from other sites to get themselves verified here....most of them have come from Tumblr/reddit...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:23 other posts 
So in your opinion she's legit?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:29 other posts 
No.....how many verified members here have a proof pic on their page that just has their username on it?
There's a few,they haven't put any of these sites(Syd/syc/SIO) name on it....
Or shown different verification pics....
The burden of proof is less for some...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:32 other posts 
She's blogged about the dilemma she is facing, being reported by someone for posting pictures on her profile that she brought over from a Reddit account that are allegedly hers.

You are enrolling on a fresh, new site, why not post fresh, new pictures? I'm having a difficult time understanding why 4 of the 7 pictures, 57% of the posted pictures in her gallery, come back with multiple hits elsewhere on the internet. The 4 fellas that verified her best be concerned.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:42 other posts 
Correction there’s only three members that verified her now and I’m guessing one was Leo and the coward pulled his
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:45 other posts 
We will never know who bailed on her, will we?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:55 other posts 
Funny how many "women" have pics on other sites but struggle to write on a post it note and post a verification pic for this place though...

Just a username is nothing,cuz it doesn't show where it's for..
Needs this sites name on it somewhere...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:39 other posts 
Let me pose this matter to you. For the sake of the discussion, if it is deemed that a verified member is posting pictures that are borrowed from the internet, should there be any reservations about banning the member should they be reported?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,20 19:34 other posts 
Kinda odd,I had not noticed until just now,abuse panel does not show up on my page when I go to it? Hum.
By #551147 02,May,20 03:46
Because you are not a "verified" member. 😉 I got it changed some time ago.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 09:26 other posts 
ah, so nice of ye!
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 10:49 other posts 
I verified you phart. If two others do you’ll see that abuse tab on your page. You better not be a fake account!!!
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:30 other posts 
I am real!. Just not a handsome fellow with 10 inches and a big bank account!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:41 other posts 
Then if you are looking to be verified, why not foll9w admin's suggested path by posting a verification picture on your page?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:47 other posts 
You’ve been a member all most 6 years I’m sure you are real I’m willing to take a chance on you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:55 other posts 
He should post a verification pic....not hard for real people to do.....
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,20 10:56 other posts 
i just never bothered, I am not a paying member,not contributing anything of real value.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:29 other posts 
That was a good start but not quite good enough I think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members that way it’s a yeaaa a neaaa and a tie breaker that way there is no dispute no more members voting to delete just because they can and no more detectives bringing up things the reporting member did not report everything would be cut and dry
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:54 other posts 
Panel is ok ,not everyone is going to agree on what is acceptable,panel is set up to reach a limit for votes to keep/delete a member anyway....some reports go quickly....

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 05:30 other posts 
So what happened with naked me she is still here and her pictures are still up on her page was the complaint dropped
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,May,20 12:32 other posts 
Makes no sense to me either. Thought that was a cut and dry easy one. Anyone care to offer insight?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 15:15 other posts 
Maybe someone told their friends to watch for the 24 hours to end and immediately vote to dismiss the complaint.
By #610414 02,May,20 17:50
Maybe it's because she has 220+ friends that like her a lot. Or, maybe, she upgraded her account as someone sujested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 20:24 other posts 
No I checked she did not take my advice
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:03 other posts 
So if a person has a pay membership they can post internet pics with no consequences?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:19 other posts 
So I’m told there is a clause in the membership of a paid member that reverts the liability of the copyright from the site to the paid membership
By #574505 02,May,20 22:49
What kind stuff should I post ln the stuff in this tread
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:52 other posts 
I think just stuff
By #574505 02,May,20 22:54
Oh lordy
By #610414 03,May,20 07:32
Just remember that deuchebags are welcomed in this northern hemisphere Stuff, Just Stuff.
By #574505 03,May,20 07:34
Why you calling me a deuchebag..?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 08:19 other posts 
Hahaha I didn’t get that one either
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:15 other posts 
Her little friend called the posters in this thread douchebags. Don't worry, you and Jamie are welcome to post in Aussieman187's thread because you are not douchebags.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:21 other posts 
I have been staying over here were I belong as of late
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:33 other posts 
Hey, if you are on good terms with him, post in his thread if there's something interesting to comment on. On another note, I bet you sleep better at night knowing that you are not a douchebag!
By #610414 04,May,20 07:15
Hey, on Dgraff, an opinion of one is hardly a statement of fact.
By #610414 03,May,20 09:20
All in fun, guys.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:26 other posts 
Isn't that priceless!?

She thought she could insult you and when you questioned her rude post, she declares it was "all in fun"! I wonder if she would accept that sad ass excuse when she feels insulted?
By #610414 04,May,20 07:12
Bella
What gives you the right to call my post rude?
Who said it was an insult?
It was in fun. Haven’t you ever said “ Don’t be an asshat”? jesting?
And last, you who have insulted my way of being to the point I call you a “ sweet dog in heat” want to know if I can take it?
HAHAHA
By admin [Ignore] 05,May,20 08:54 other posts 
She actually sent me several pics with not only her nickname but this site name too and from different angles. And though I can not be sure that outdoor pic from behind is hers, I was quite convinced the pussy pics are a match. Same shape, same dark spots.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,May,20 09:54 other posts 
Problem solved then if three people believe she's genuine,she's verified..... I'm still not convinced...
So no verification from me.....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#755

Show your Genitals