Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 12:20 other posts 
So, the Orange Overlord has spoken and declared that 'Merica doesn't want people coming here from their "shithole" countries.
Out of curiosity, how many members here live in one of those "shithole" countries, and what do you think about Trumpty-Dumpty's statement?
By #545929 12,Jan,18 13:06
We have yet to receive Shithole status from Emperor Bone Spurs so I guess we have that to look forward to. I do, however, know quite a few people who have no desire, whatsoever, to go to the United States, due to the current climate there. They are, instead, remaining home for their vacation or heading off to Europe.

The only thing which has surprised me about his vile comments is that people were shocked that he actually said them. Where have these people been for the past few decades. Trump's racist beliefs and actions have been well documented back to the early 1970's. He is a truly disgusting individual with no redeeming qualities and the knuckle-draggers who support and enable him are no better.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 13:39 other posts 
I couldn't have said it better myself.
By #482237 13,Jan,18 10:52
Baby,,you've got my vote if you want it,,
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 14:18 other posts 
Well,if those people would come here and assimilate and work and pay taxes instead of bringing their ways with them,no one would think twice. But when immigrants come here to the US, rent a nice home and rip out the kitchen cabinets to put their chickens in and when the plumbing goes out they just go in the basement and shit in the floor, they may as well have stayed at home. These immigrants don't want to call when something breaks in the home because the owner might see the drugs and trash. When they don't pay the rent and the home owner trys to evict, they use the government to help them stay in for a while longer. Some of my friends have rental property's and due to law they can't decide who they rent to. Matter of fact the gov forces them sometimes to rent to people they know are not worth a shit or are ****. 1 guy literally just burned down 2 homes that were worth over 200,000 dollars before renters from "shithole" country's destroyed them.

There is 2 sides to every story and Trump happens to be aware of the side the liberals don't want to acknowledge.

This is just a tidbit of why Americans like me are not shocked by what he said and although he could be a bit more tactful in how he said it, he said what most WORKING CLASS Americans think.

Haiti,several years back there was a disaster there. Millions of dollars from all over the world were sent there. Food and supplys by the plane and ship load were sent also. Most are still rotting on the pallets as the lazy people just got a couple tarps and some rope and threw up a shelter and are still in it all these years later because they are to damn LAZY to do better. Now why bring them here to do the same thing and suck off the system? UH? Why? The system is running out of tits to be sucked on. The system is going broke and liberals want to bring MORE in here that are non productive, lazy leaches? Naw they can stay at home.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 17:03 other posts 
Thanks for demonstrating how the "mind" of a typical, Trump-loving deplorable works!

In case anyone isn't clear on this, when he says "those people", it is code for "people who aren't white".
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 22:31 other posts 
hehehe, Just as I thought,You didn't pay 1 damn bit of attention to WHAT I said. Only thing you noticed was I stated a opinion you consider typical of a Trump voter.
Typical of the liberal mindset. That is why nothing ever gets fixed.

SO apparently you think it is ok for a bunch of bum's to come to America and free load and trash up everything?
By #482237 13,Jan,18 11:29
You know, baby, I live in redneck heaven,,if it wasn't for my blond hair, blue eyes and big tits i'd be dead for my liberal views. The few things all these yahoos have is that they all think Donald Trump is God on a cleansing mission, they all think that getting a GED is having an education, and working at McDonald's is a career. They also love to blame all their problems on these "hordes" of undocumented immigrants or "foreigners". The funny thing is that most of those people would look down on these yahoos as trailer trash. And,,as there's only a little more than 11 million undocumented (****) immigrants in the USA, in a population of 311 million means that less than 4% is ****. Baby, if that causes you trouble,,well,,,what can i say. One more thing,,in almost every underdeveloped country in the world the American colony has it's own schools, shops and in some places, walled off areas,,can't have the women violated, right??
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 13:27 other posts 
You're wrong. I paid attention to every racist word you wrote.
I then promptly dismissed your "opinion" as the ignorant, racist trash that it was.
There was no point in commenting any further. As I have said before, I've learned that trying to have an intelligent conversation with a proud racist is as useless as trying to teach a monkey to play the banjo.
By #482237 13,Jan,18 11:07
tell me baby,,when the Irish brought their whiskey and corn beef and potatoes,,or when the Italians brought their pasta,,,and both landed in Ellis island with all their national baggage,,,did they, too, redo their homes to accommodate their particular way of life? I'm from Miami, Florida and my kids still live there. There's no more diversified city in the US except, maybe, New York, and i can tell you that, by far, all these people are like us as anyone can be. Are there a few whom are a little lost in assimilation? Yes, but most are hard working, tax paying, family people. And, before you disparage the Hatians (or any other group) remember,,The majority of these people live in South Florida, Miami-Dade county in particular, and we like them being there. As to the relief sent to them after their unfortunate disaster (earthquake) the local government was almost non existent. Rememmber, over 200,000 people lost their life in a bit of land just under 11,000 square miles. I'm willing to bet that if that happened to your city you probably bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. And lastly,,,when was the last time one of these unfortunates cause you more than an embarrasement when talking with your chums?????
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 14:32 other posts 
All of us,me ,you, the rest of the world, needs to look at this and wonder "what did happen?" Perhaps the shithole as Trump called it would not be that way anymore if Greed and corruption were not in the way.From what I read, most the of the folks that are working there make around 150 a month. A cinderblock home like most want is 7000$. The Red Cross raised $500.000.000 dollars. Yep,500 million dollars. And where is it?
"https://www.npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief"
There is reason for ALL the worlds citizens to be up in arms about this. That would build 5000 homes at 100,000 apiece!
But I am just a racist because I see reality.

And Yes,Justwill, But unlike the monkey I play guitar,not banjo. And trying to get a straight answer from a liberal is about like trying to win the lottery,Fucking impossible.You find it easier to label me a racist and laugh about it instead of giving a explanation of anything different or FACTS to back up what you say. Typical of liberals,throw the race label onto anything they find offensive and move along as if facts and reality have no meaning at all. I don't know about you,but when i wake up in the mornings I am sober and have to function in the real world with my eyes open. Not 1 eye shut and high on something.

Yes there was life lost. Help was sent from all over the world.

Nothing racist about acknowledging the facts though.this is old news but evidence of what has been going on since.

only registered users can see external links

Why is it that when someone acknowledges waste and lack of desire for self improvement or preservation do they get labeled a racist?

What I told about homes rented to immigrants,is fact,and if you talk with land and homeowners they will agree,it is a problem.Costing 10's of 1000's in money to deal with.

Why is acknowledging the damage and destruction these immigrants do make that person a racist?

And no,I wouldn't kiss my ass goodbye if similar happened here. When Hugo came thru, I put on my boots the next morning and spent the next several days helping my neighbors and clearing roads.That is what people are supposed to after a disaster, put on their boots and help their neighbors and themselves.Not preach about it,nor brag,you just do it. You don't sit on the curb and cry till someone else comes along.

It was a month before a "fema" asshole came along, we told him to shove off, where was he a month ago?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jan,18 11:11 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 15:32 other posts 
Is it shit hole or shit house ?....
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 16:15 other posts 
A shithouse is a structure built to hide a shithole, so it really doesn't matter.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 16:21 other posts 
wtf is going on in trumpy day care centre!!!?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 17:56 other posts 
As I have said from day one: the Orange Overlord is an idiot.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 18:04 other posts 
I'm not gonna disagree..is there anyone left for him to blame !!!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 18:17 other posts 
I doubt it as far as finding those to blame for Trump.He has purty much exposed everyone.And there is almost no one left for the liberals to blame either.The end is near for the buck, "blame", that has been passed.It will come to a wall and stop. Where and Then what? Will any one take responsibility for anything from either side?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 18:29 other posts 
He hasn't exposed anything...no swamp has been drained.... he's an incompetent....and all this liberal v conservative crap is exactly why it was trump v Clinton instead of decent Americans....trump is owned by the debts he owes...do you think these financers didn't want something in return for his presidency !.... Don't be so silly Phart.....no matter what your baseline politics maybe.....trump and Clinton was a lose/lose situation....A career politician v an celebrity...both owned by their debt....so they are just puppets...
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,18 11:42 other posts 
I can agree it was not the best situation as far as who to vote for. It would have been nice to be able to vote for a successful large company CEO say from Microsoft or Boeing. And perhaps a prominent 3rd generation farmer of a few 1000 acres. People that understand business and how it is to work for a living. It is truth that neither person that ran for office has ever got their hands actually dirty working.Nor have they had to think their way out of a problem without 48 advisers.But we had to choose the 1 we thought was the best of the 2. A 3rd party man, no matter how good,will never make it in with the current election system.Hell they can't even get into the debates so we can hear their ideas.
Hillary was owned big time by the middle east.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jan,18 14:42 other posts 
It's not really about liberal v conservative, alex. There are a great many conservatives in the States who also believe that Trump is a dangerous idiot and an embarrassment to the Office of President and the USA in general. The problem is, those conservatives are too afraid of the crazy Trump supporters not voting for them when re-election time comes around for them to speak up and denounce the Orange Overlord.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 10:36 other posts 
I saw a great one on CTV Canadian news last week.

President Trump: "“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here? We should bring in more people from places like Norway."
Norwegian citizen responding to the comment: "Why would I want to go to a shithole country like the United States."
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 11:47 other posts 
The Orange Overlord keeps talking about "fake news". My question is: why aren't more Americans talking about our fake president?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 16:03 other posts 
It didn't do a bit of good to talk about the fake 1 we just got rid of.

Besides, we just happen to have a Pres now that says what he thinks. And some of us agree,the media are a bunch of bloodsucking liars who's intentions are to keep tensions high and profit from it.

If Trump was a peaceful, yes man and Little Rocket man was not making noise,what would the media be doing right now? Stirring up shit somewhere else.

The days of Walter Kronkite and honest reporting have been long gone. Today the news is all about making money off stirring up peoples emotions. The more riots and fuss's they can start, the more shit they can report on and continue the racket.

Why do you think Warren Buffet bought up so many news papers? He didn't become rich being stupid.
Another thing,if you can control what the people know about what is going on around them, Essentially you control them. If it was not for a few folks that are considered right wing extremist by the media,we would never see the other side of the story.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 16:34 other posts 
What sort of President tweets his own 'Fake News Awards'?

President Trump certainly does have his own loyal constituency, who totally believe his 'Fake News' narrative and have totally swallowed the whole media conspiracy theory and to these people he can do no wrong.

If President Trump is scary, and he is, the fact that so many Americans believe he is the fount of truth and all the other media are liars peddling 'fake news' is far far more scary.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 17:15 other posts 
Why is it that none of his supporters can see how incredibly petty he behaves?
He doesn't say what he thinks, he says what his "minders" TELL him to think...which is subject to change at a moment's notice.
Currently, he is holding the welfare of two different groups of ch1ldren (the 'dreamers' and the CHIP k1ds) hostage because no one wants to fund his stupid wall.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 20:00 other posts 
Trump is well off enough that no one owns him,that is some of the fake news shit the lib tards spewed up.

If the wall is built, perhaps less kidds will be affected in the future by their parents desire to "sneek" into another country and milk it for all it's worth.
Would it not be more humane to prevent problems in the first place than having to deal with the results later?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 04:58 other posts 
I am not sure that he does always say what his minders think. I believe his tweets are the genuine Donald. What he says afterwards when the tweet has caused a furore is often what his minders suggest. The earlier tweet is what he really believes though.

Let’s be fair to Trump the behaviour of both party organisations in Congress is, and has been for so long now, disgraceful. Here Trump is right, not often that I say that, neither party looks to do what is right but instead they do what their particular powerful pressure groups demand. Congress at times does appear to be a swamp that needs draining. How can congressmen and women **** at night knowing these **** are going to suffer as a result of their stupidity?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 10:20 other posts 
As long as the people let both parties behave this way, a 3rd party guy will not have a chance. That needs to change.we need more than just 2 to pick from.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 16:55 other posts 
It is so difficult for 3rd parties to survive in the UK. Over the years that have been 3rd parties that have done well for a few years but eventually they have all fallen apart. People who vote for them in an effort to start change almost always seem to revert to one of the 2 major parties after not very long. I think in the U.S the difficulties will be even greater.
By #275407 18,Jan,18 18:21
I live in a shithole country (u.s.)
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 10:20 other posts 
well 1 day maby it will get better.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,18 20:08 other posts 
Ok here is a question that will get everyone talking.

In 2020 American's will again be going to the voting booths to Supposedly help decide who our next leader will be.
Oh there might be some dimpled chads or hacked voting machines but when the shit stops splattering there will be a new leader to the Free world.

Who do you feel like SHOULD run for office?
Let's get past race.Let's get past gender and who they would rather grab in the crotch.
Let's get down to the meat of the matter and look at just WHO would make a good leader of this country? WHO do YOU think would get people back to work, make the country safe from terrorism, bring some stability to this country?

Frankly when i sit back and really think about this question,I come up damn near clueless.
Lee Iacocca is to old, Bill Gates, he would have everyone's toaster required to run on Windows 18.3 by 2023.
Damn, just who would make a good President? You can't go down to the local Hardee's and pickup a janitor and put him up for office.
We have had farmers,actors,business men, lawyers in there and all of them,the other side digs dirt up on them.
With the way things are now,a smart man would be, well to damn smart to put himself up for the job.

I despise what I have had to do the past several elections,vote for the lesser of the 2 evils. For once I would like to see qualified people run .But who is qualified?.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

hehe,very strange,people openly and proudly criticize our President,act and talk like their Hillary or bernie are better and blah blah blah. But ask them who would be better to fill the shoes of the Prez and no response. Makes you wonder if they would ever be happy with who's in there, even if they voted for them.
--------------------------------------- added after 182 hours

Several days have gone by and still, no one has thrown a name out.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,18 16:16 other posts 
Let me ask a question.
maby 2
For a while now alot of states have made gay marriage legal,legalized pot,and so on. Things that most religious folk consider immoral and wrong.
But the 1 thing that makes no sense,is no one is pushing to legalize prostitution.WHY is that?
Things to consider.
Well for 1, it is considered immoral,so the liberals should be tickled pink to slide another past the religious folks.. It is difficult to regulate. Another reason the libs should like it.I mean in California they don't even track pot plants to know which is legal and which aint.

Think about this for a moment before you shoot me.
ok,why do most guys go to a bar? to drink and hope to get laid. What happens most of the time is they just get DRUNK.
And then they drive home,risking your lives and theirs.
What causes alot of domestic ****? The man can't get any pussy and gets pissed off and drunk.
What causes a woman to get dressed and leave home to go "play cards at a friends house"? They go get some dick because the husband had worked all day and is to tired to fuck. When she gets plenty from the other guy she runs off with him and divorces the hard working guy. That then becomes yet another drunk at the bar.

What I am saying is if prostitution was legal, a single man could go home after work,shower,go to town and pick a nice looking lady who has been screened for health issues and pay for the service he desires, and go home SOBER. And would be able to mow the grass the next morning because he would not be hung over.
The employees could be screened for health concerns, earn a good wage and tips, the customers could get what they want in a healthier safer ,discrete way.
And taxes could be collected helping state budgets. And another thing,a single man,like myself,would be in better health because some level of activity would be good for the prostate and for the mental health. The health benefits alone would justify health insurance to help pay for x number of visits per year to maintain mental health and prostate health.
A Win win win if you ask me.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,18 18:32 other posts 
What you say makes perfect sense. And it is so in many, but not too many, countries. There's a reason that there's a single profession that's been continuously around for at least 4 thousand years, and that's prostitution. No matter how many prohibitions, it won't go away. Yes, the best approach is recognition of it and acceptance. Any kind of laws suppressing it only lead to making the profession dangerous with lots of unpleasant consequences. Effort should 've put into fair treatment, getting rid of abuse and trafficking, but that can and should be done.

By #482237 07,Jan,18 17:50
I find it sad that when all these women came out with their complaints, originally, they were hushed up,,forced to take a settlement or had to leave their work because men controlled businesses did not want to get involved. Now, it's all coming out and what do we hear??? Well,,they are innocent until proven guilty. Some may be, or maybe it was innocent, but, by and large these men are scum and a court of law wont change that. BTW, I'm sure there are women that are scum too.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 23:19 other posts 
Some claims of violations are true I am sure but the claims have gotten to epidemic proportions and the media and the public are convicting the men before anything can be proven or not. Those that are innocent,deserve justice as well as the victims of the guilty.

Think Salem witch hunts as comparison. You didn't like your neighbor, call her a witch and she was killed.No proof,nothing.
I know the justice system can do nothing to restore the women's lives that have been affected.It is a deficiency that can't really be fixed.
The only legal ways to deal punishment are money, or jail time or community service for examples.
No way of giving the woman back her life that was affected.
But I still see things every day where a waitress will wink at a older man and smile. The older man says something a bit risky and nothing is said by the gal but maby a smile or they get busy filling someones tea or something. I don't see pat's on the butt or anything of that sort where I go eat.But I am sure it happens in other places. The women need to turn around and give that arm a twist in the wrong direction or something and nip the behavior in the bud. And stop winking at old men and wearing jeans that look tattooed on their rumps.That is advertising.
By #482237 08,Jan,18 04:18
Wait,,,are you saying if I wear a halter top and short shorts I'm fair game because I "advertise "?
By #482237 08,Jan,18 04:31
I understand that we sell sex in many professions, a waitress will make more tips if she's friendly and dresses provocatively. That is her choice even though social problems may **** her to work there. But,what if she's a professional ______________(fill in ). She's attractive, dresses well (not provocative ) and doesn't flirt. Her boss touches her all the time. He touches his junk when he sees her and tells her she's missing out. And tells her that her boobs are perky today. How should she feel. Remember, he can fire her at any time.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,18 10:13 other posts 
just because we disagree or don't see things eye to eye does not mean I am trying to be a butt,I just see things from a different perspective than most.

I don't mean to sound like all women should wear feed sacks and burka's. But as you said,a waitress knows she will make more tips according to how she dress's. So she is putting income above all else. It is a choice she made. There are repercussions for all choices. And if wrong is committed like groping and such, deal with it and get justice. But if no hands or nasty words are involved, she should move along and enjoy the attention and income.

Short shorts and halter tops do draw attention to a woman. Women know this. Yes they have the right to wear it. But to walk in public and not be acknowledged is impossible. To a point, a nice looking lady should be in shock she does not get a wolf whistle or a " You look great today mam".

But to walk around like that,and then get all pissed about the attention you draw is kinda dumb.If you don't like friendly comments and attention, wear loose jeans and tshirts.

let me turn this in another direction. I don't know if I can get my point across or not but I will try.

You are a male business owner. You hire a lady to do your accounting and answer the phone. She comes to work wearing a short skirt every day and when she passes by the window at your office and you see her unbutton her blouse so her cleavage shows before she walks in with some paper work. You are single and successful and after weeks of this you begin to wonder if the lady has interest in you.

Then you think a bit longer. 1 wrong word from your mouth and she can have you down town for "harassment" 1 wrong word and your business is down the tubes. All the time she is walking around with a dripping puss getting her kicks tearing you apart emotionally ,just hoping she can tear you down publicly on the tv and newspaper and then move on to the next victim.
Or,perhaps she is a wonderful woman who simply has the hots for you as a man.But goes home at night with her self esteem in the toilet. "just what am I doing wrong?Is my boss a fag, I want to date him and I have done everything I can to get his attention and he just looks at me with fear in his eyes!"
Women that are abusing the system are making it hard for women that WANT To meet men and such. Messing up their bed so to speak.

Men have been living in fear of this type of abuse of power for decades. no of course you don't hear about it. It is embarrassing to men to acknowledge they fear women.

Women know they have the power to destroy a empire.It is the power of the pussy.And a few are abusing it now more than ever.
By #482237 08,Jan,18 13:21
Baby,,,first,,you are not nor do i think you'll ever be a BUTT. Second,,yes,,there are women that seek the wolf whistle,,but, not the touch. And, until recently, women were put down harshly if they started a relation. They could only wait until their hopeful guy would make a move. In that respect they have to and had to play it strong. Look, if you come to me and tell me i'm beautiful and would like nothing less than to be my lover, I would react either positively or, maybe i'm not attracted to you. If i'm not and tell you to leave me alone, That's all there is. But, if you persist, then you are in the wrong. I don't believe a man has to tip toe around women,,,just be considerate
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,18 17:17 other posts 
Wow,have you considered giving college course's?
Common sense and respect would work well given the chance.

By #543863 27,Dec,17 12:28
Leopolda posting yet again, what he perceives is "socially popular" looking for attention and trying to sound like he has a brain.

Lemming.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,17 18:19 other posts 
He has a brain.
We all do,or we couldn't breath and obtain erections.
No group of people over 2 can agree on everything. And if you try to make everyone else happy, you will only find it a fruitless task and you will never know happiness yourself.

sometimes the discussions seem fruitless,sometime folks get a bit mean. But it is the internet and I can unplug and live on!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 16:16 other posts 
We often disagree, but we do acknowledge that each has their mental faculties in the right place. I think you do. There's a big difference between disagreement and calling each other names. We just happen to be, sometimes, but not always, on different camps. So what? I'm sure we'd agree on several things, such as beer and sex. 😉
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 16:43 other posts 
sex yea, beer no. No alchol for me,lost family to that stuff,and if there is a chance of it being gene related don't want to turn that switch on in my gut! My memory is failing fast enough sober,I wouldn't remember where to stick a dick drunk!
By #482237 07,Jan,18 17:44
Don't worry,,,i'm sure your partner would guide you,,hahaha
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 19:20 other posts 
See? We disagree here, but, hey, you got your reasons, and I respect that. I'll treat you to lemonade next time we meet then. 😊
By #482237 07,Jan,18 17:53
I have a question, don't take it wrong, please. I tried finding your page by using 543863 and was not able to. Is this a new type of account?? I'm not too familiar with the way things work here.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 19:19 other posts 
Let me answer your question. This was probably someone who was found to be a troll and hence had his account deleted.
By #482237 08,Jan,18 06:34
thank you

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#43

Show your Genitals