Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #108

Pages:  #1... #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 11:12 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

What say Ye to this? The postal service ADMITING there is a theft problem.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 13:42
CAT
Yeah, Phart. I can see your point. Every f....ing voter is going to stuff his ballot in ONE box on the same Saturday evening. We are lost. The election is fu....ked.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 04:34 other posts 
Lula da Silva narrowly defeats Jair Bolsonaro.

Let's see how long it takes before Bolsonaro starts yelling 'Fraud!'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 09:21 other posts 
That's great.
I'm happy for Brasil.
Bolsonaro is a fascist.
Good riddance of him.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 09:57
So am I, but da Silva is NOT choice either, just the better of the two. I'm surprised that, with all the machinations of Bolsonaro, the Brazilian people voted to such a close election. 😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 09:58 other posts 
I fully agree. Bolsonaro was, simply, the worst choice.

By #610414 28,Oct,22 18:26
Nancy Pelosi's husband, 82-year-old Paul Pelosi, underwent a successful surgery to repair a fractured skull on Friday, according to a statement from the House Speaker's office. This comes following an early morning violent attack with a hammer-wielding suspect who police believe targeted their San Francisco home.

CAT
This is what it has come to. The hatred coming out of that fool's mouth and his mindless following has brought us an insurrection and all types of violence.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 19:45 other posts 
I can't help but shake my head sometimes.
I disagree with and absolutely despise nancy peelowcee, but harming her husband will not fix the problems her party's actions have caused.
This type action discredits the republican cause.
there are radicals in all movements.
Although I would like to see the peelowces's living on the street like most of the people in her district have to ,harming them accomplishes nothing.

and did you notice,the crook did not use a GUN! Imagine that.
I guess next year I will have to show a ID and get a permit to carry a 16 oz Eastwing.
By #610414 28,Oct,22 22:10
I'm not against you owning an Eastwing. I am against you owning a jackhammer. We don't need automatics 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 10:46 other posts 
oops,I guess Only outlaws will have jack hammers
By #610414 29,Oct,22 08:12
Besides, Mr Pelosi had the hammer and the perv took it away. We'll have to amend the constitution with amendment 2.1 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:09 other posts 
Well let me ask a question.
Do you feel like Mr. Pelosi had a right to attempt to protect himself with the hammer from the intruder?
Or should Mr. Pelosi have sat there defenseless as the democrats expect gun owners to do and await his fate by the hands of the criminal?

I feel like the liberal spin on this is the intruder will be given some leniency because he defended himself from Mr.Pelosi by disarming him. Mr Pelosi may face legal action for attempting to harm the intruder.
By #610414 29,Oct,22 11:16
First question: he did have a right to attempt to defend himself.
Second question: that's Repuckers and/or concervatives false take on gun ownership.

GUNS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED OF HEAVILY CONTROLLED, but, as it stands now, if a person owns a gun (not used for sex), then, by all means they should use it in the way it's meant to be legally used.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 14:56 other posts 
please watch this video that bella posted on her thread.
It explains so much,yet contains so much irony Steven King would not have been able to write a script like it.

A illegal alien from canada,also being a nudist,and dope head, breaks into a home and attacks a democrat's husband,in a sanctuary city?
Could your imagination have ever come up with that much irony? Mine couldn't.
--------------------------------------- added after 30 hours

There is alot of this discussion I had to log out to see, but I don't think it will help the republican cause for dems to actually be injured 1 by 1.That will only empower them and fuel their desires to disarm and decimate our ability to defend ourselves.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 09:17 other posts 
Poll workers need to be armed. These toilet scum republiKKK'n "watchers" should be shot if they violate setback laws.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 09:34 other posts 
Gntlmn, I must say that your political posts are not that of a gentle man. Your political posts are scary and hateful and I find that very frightening.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 01:10 other posts 
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 01:17 other posts 
'Sorry, but the only "reasoning" a murderous burglar understands is a .45 through the forehead.
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:49
Lollipop, there's a BIG difference between those "watchers" and a murderous burglar.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:05 other posts 
Yes. The watchers wear red hats😆
By #610414 30,Oct,22 11:47
By #610414 29,Oct,22 09:42
Woah, lollipop, that's a little extreme. How about a police presence to protect them?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:32 other posts 
The only problem I see is the perpetrator left MR Pelosi injured with a pulse
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Dead men tell no tails
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:36 other posts 
Oh believe me the republicans will be watching like a hawk the democrats are all ready trying to cheat in Pennsylvanias mid term with their mail in ballot’s
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:38
You know, Mountain Man, the Repuckers WILL, be watching the Democrats like a hawk. It reminds me of The Peanuts Gang waiting for The Great Pumpkin in the pumpkin patch during Halloween. It's not likely it will happen.
If it wasn't dangerous, I'd wish Repuckers would be able to pass all those laws they say will prevent voter fraud (even though every possible entity has poo-pooed that ever happened). I would love to see their faces after they loose an election with their ridiculous laws in place.😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 14:03 other posts 
Hahaha I would love to see that to only problem is your boy Biden has this country in such a mess that most of the democrats are discussed with him
By #610414 30,Oct,22 17:43
Dgraff, I posted this in Tecsan's thread, but, it applies to you too.

CAT
I BELIEVE Mr Biden is doing a good job. It's enough for me and, if he runs again, I WILL vote for him again. However, POLITIFACT SAYS IT WITH FACTS.

This is from POLITIFACT

HOW BIDEN'S BIGGEST WINS COMPARE

• American Rescue Plan Act. This coronavirus and economic relief bill, passed by a party-line vote, provided direct stimulus checks, extended unemployment insurance, temporarily expanded the child tax credit and provided aid to states and localities.

• Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. This bipartisan law invests in water, energy and broadband infrastructure.

• Inflation Reduction Act. This law, passed by a party-line vote, includes provisions that allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices, extend Affordable Care Act subsidies, address climate change and impose higher taxes on the largest corporations.

• Chips and Science Act. This bipartisan measure offers support for domestic semiconductor manufacturing, research and development.

• Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. Passed in the wake of mass shootings in Buffalo, New York, and Uvalde, Texas, this law expands background checks for people younger than 21; increases funding for mental health services; closes the "boyfriend loophole" for firearm purchases by those who have been convicted of domestic violence; and offers funding for states to implement firearms confiscation laws for those determined by a court to be a significant danger to themselves or others.

OTHER LEGISLATION SIGNED BY BIDEN

More quietly, Biden has signed an array of bills that passed with significant bipartisan backing.

• Sgt. 1st Class Heath Robinson Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics, or PACT, Act. Widens veterans’ health benefits for those who experienced harmful environmental exposures during military service, including hazardous waste burn pits.

• Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which had lapsed, and two bills addressing sex abuse.

• National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022, which included a pay increase for service members.

• COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, which addresses attacks on Asian Americans partly by increasing access to the reporting of hate crimes and expediting the review of hate crimes related to COVID-19.

• Postal Service Reform Act, which repeals a pre-funding requirement for postal retirement benefits that had been a financial albatross.

• Ocean Shipping Reform Act, which funds increased oversight of international ocean carriers.

• Several bills levying sanctions, including the Ending Importation of Russian Oil Act; the Suspending Normal Trade Relations with Russia and Belarus Act, and a ban on imports from the region of China where the Chinese government is widely believed to be repressing the Uyghur ethnic minority.

• Emmett Till Antilynching Act, which makes lynching a federal hate crime.

• Juneteenth National Independence Day Act, designating a federal holiday for Juneteenth, marking the emancipation of enslaved African Americans on June 19 every year.

• State and Local Government Cybersecurity Act of 2021, requiring the Department of Homeland Security to bolster collaboration with state, local, tribal and territorial governments on cybersecurity.

• Several bills on crime and policing, including the Public Safety Officer Support Act of 2022, the Homicide Victims’ Families’ Rights Act of 2021, the Capitol Police Emergency Assistance Act of 2021 and the Supreme Court Police Parity Act of 2022.

The Senate also approved a treaty backed by the Biden administration to phase out certain chemicals used in refrigeration that are considered a risk for climate change.

OTHER BIDEN POLICIES THAT DIDN'T DEPEND ON LEGISLATION

As president, Biden has also enacted policies by executive action, without Congress. Here are some of the bigger ones:
Get COVID-19 under control. While the coronavirus is still killing nearly 400 Americans a day, deaths and hospitalizations have been largely steady at today’s level since April 2022, which is far below previous peaks of 2,000 to 3,000 deaths per day.

Establish new fuel economy standards. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has set new fuel efficiency standards for vehicles, mandating higher targets for new cars and light trucks for model years 2023 to 2026.

Rejoin the Paris climate agreement. The United States rejoined the Paris Agreement, pledging to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by at least 50% from where they were in 2005 by the year 2030.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 21:33 other posts 
Sorry baby I don’t have it in me to sit and read that whole book you wrote you lost me after the first two lines

By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 19:58 other posts 
Here is the Saudi's even trying to explain that sleepy joe is fucking up releasing oil reserves that even THEY acknowledge are to make up for short supply.
I mean really? Our enemys and so called freinds have to step up to the plate and warn because our leader is running us in the ground? 40 year lows? When biden took off the oil reserves had been filled up CHEAP and coulda stayed full while we built pipelines and tapped oil wells. BUT no, lets drain our reserves so it will cost ALOT more to fill them back up later.

By #672017 27,Oct,22 21:33
OPEC has a vested interest in keeping the US and other countries reliant on their supply. To take their word for this supply situation would be... "generous" at best.

This is all tied up in the dispute between the West and Russia over Ukraine as well.

Remember, Russia is included in the OPEC+ group.

By #610414 27,Oct,22 13:25
Phart you posted in Bella!'s thread :
How much was a car wash? 75 bucks to run thru and get a blow dry?
Sheesh, that is college grad salary.

I just wish I was able and healthy enough to get a health card to use with my CDL license, I could be rolling in money now.

CAT
In my area, hand wash and wax is over $75
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Bella! responds

I was not speaking of hand car washes OR wax, strictly an automated wash. Don't you think it's odd feeling the need to copy and paste posts in your thread? Like I said, feel free to post here. My only request is that you remain civil. Thank you.

CAT
Thanks, you are very kind, and I will post in your thread when there's no other way. I like to be free to express myself in ways you don't like.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 19:56 other posts 
Damn, that is ridicules. that is not even a high tech job. The labels tell you how to use the products, sheesh.

By #610414 27,Oct,22 10:11
All kidding aside, how can Republicans face themselves when they see their reflection in the morning mirror? I've seen many electrons, both local and Federal, and this one is one for the history books when it comes to the BS thrown out to the electorate by the Repuckers. Have they no shame? Are they so jaded by their own lies they are willing to give up their democratic freedoms just to win? And why? In the past, did they ever accomplish anything worthwhile? Think of all the good acts passed FOR the people and tell us about those done by the Repuckers.
By #672017 27,Oct,22 11:28
I say this without malice, but I believe one needs to be borderline sociopath to work for the modern Republican party. They see their actions as "Just business, nothing personal" and see no problem with the fact that their policies hurt real people. And that's the BEST case scenario!
By #610414 27,Oct,22 13:16
At the end of the day, we, the people, in order to form a more perfect Union, should outlaw the Repucker's party

By #610414 27,Oct,22 08:12
Jamie

Jamie passed the ball (spoiled!) to bearcub at 27,Oct,22 07:59

Jamie took the ball from bearcub at 27,Oct,22 07:58

CAT
Hahaha. 🤣😈
By #680315 27,Oct,22 10:16
I'm so blind this morning
By #610414 27,Oct,22 10:25
By #680315 27,Oct,22 10:48

By #610414 27,Oct,22 10:24
Phart you posted in Bella!'s thread:

MONTGOMERY, Ala (AP) — U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville said this week that the country has too many “takers” instead of workers and suggested that many in younger generations — including people in their 40s — don't understand they need to work.

CAT
Tuberville is an ass without any numbers to back his claim. For months the Feds, and private agencies, have been saying that there's a genuine worker shortage. This is not made up or fake news.

By #610414 27,Oct,22 07:24
Dgraff, found this in Bella!'s thread:
I just seen a shocker there is talk about mike Obama running for president in 2024 him and his 9 inch cock good god save us all

I don't know about running for president, but, I would vote for that 9" cock.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 08:56 other posts 
Hahaha me too
Oh, Michelle Obama
Is Trump not asking for a DNA test yet, to make her prove she is a woman?
Or did he grab her by the pussy, so he already knows.
By #610414 27,Oct,22 09:57
Either way, The Clown should be ashamed of himself.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 08:46 other posts 
The super rich are preparing for the end of the world:

Or the same news presented with the humor of Stephen Colbert:
By #610414 26,Oct,22 08:55
I like him. 👍😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 18:45 other posts 
"When Barack Obama was elected to his second term, conservative preppers hunkered down, collecting canned goods and gold coins."

Some people are really really really idiots.
By #610414 27,Oct,22 07:58
Idiocy is the standard reaction, by conservatives and Repuckers, any time a viable Democratic contender joins the frakas

By #610414 26,Oct,22 09:10
Dgraff, you posted in Bella!'s thread:
I like a lot of salt 🧂 my blood pressure remains in check I test it weekly Marcy takes blood pressure pills so we cook with out salt and i just salt my plate to liking

CAT
Mountain Man, it's really good to cook without salt. Please keep an eye on your blood pressure. It does have a habit of spiking.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 09:31 other posts 
I’m watching it

By #680315 24,Oct,22 23:01

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   ...#195

Show your Genitals