Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #105

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 15,Nov,22 09:01
Pa-Freddy, you posted in Bella!‘s thread:
I am coming after CAT. She is not getting away with another fake profile. She makes these fake profiles to get more followers here. She is a coward. Hey Saggy granny I know you reading this, why don't you unban me, so I can reply to you? You don't have the cojones to do it.

CAT
I don’t unban you because I don’t want to deal with you. You trash my page, leave nasty comments on my pics and are the author of many nasty blogs about me. You are a walking sewer. Why would I unban you?
As far as fake accounts, CAT69 shares your IP address, so, we know who created that account. You want to show everyone when you delete the account that you can take care of me. You idiotic fool.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 08:59 other posts 
I found his pic on the internet

only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 17:42 other posts 
300 thousand deaths by guns in the US during the past 6 years, not counting 2022. A war zone.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 22:48 other posts 

"These crime stories depicted the gruesome details of criminal acts, trials and executions with the intent to "articulate a particular set of values, inculcate a certain behavioral model and bolster a social order perceived as threatened"

sounds like religion maby?

"Modern slavery 3"

From June 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022 from Metropolitan, West Midlands, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, West Yorkshire, Northumbria, Northern Ireland and South Wales police forces.
That means just in the past year 3 charges of SLAVERY were filed in your nik of the woods. Talk about barbaric.
Sheesh dude,clean up your back yard before you start bitching about ours.
By #610414 20,Nov,22 07:32
Ok, Phart, as usual, you deflect. It's your idea of "you do it too" Well, this IS my back yard. These statistics are obscene. Gun violence is out of control and it's because of the proliferation of fire arms. Guns should be outlawed.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 08:37 other posts 
And those that want to outlaw guns should provide sound solutions to stopping criminal behavior such as home invasions and r@pes to.
Antigunners like you and leo NEVER present sound solutions ,only the remove the guns narrative.
Removing the only sound solution for self defense of 1's home and family is not a solution to the bigger problem.
What happened in the bar full of gay people last night? Pot is legal in that state,so not only did you have drunks but potentially high people to.
Drugs and alcohol don't mix with anything well.
There are 2 of your real problems. But no,you liberal antigunners love that stuff because you are to chicken shit to stay sober and FACE reality. you have to get drunk and high to hide from it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 12:50 other posts 
Most people who commit mass murders in your country aren't criminals before they kill. They become criminals right after they shoot the, say, ch1ldren or students or whomever.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 13:50 other posts 
"Aldrich was arrested in a June 2021 bomb threat incident after the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was alerted that he was in possession of a homemade bomb, law enforcement officers briefed on the investigation told ABC News."

"He was charged with two counts of felony menacing and three counts of first-degree kidnapping, but no explosives were found in his home,"

The florida school shooting, people warned the fbi long before the shooting.
The mass shooters,most give signals,signs that they are fruit looped.It is just the woke crowd wants to medicate these issues away and not DEAL with them by getting the nut cases off the streets. It takes death of innocents to get people to understand they were damaged goods.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:36 other posts 
The majority of killers have no criminal record.

You are just religiously supporting guns because you're obeying to some authority like a slave. You're not free to think.

By #610414 20,Nov,22 14:13
Keep good locks, buy a dog, have house alarms. Gun possession is the main reason people need guns for protection. Eliminate guns and people would not need guns. It won’t stop crime but it would stop in the heat of the moment shootings. As for the sex………get a dildo
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

As far as facing reality, when I have to face it, it’s with a sober mind. What you don’t understand is that having fun is to get a break from the drudgery of life and not visa-versa. You must live a very miserable life
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 17:18 other posts 
my life may not be as "exciting" as yours so what, at least I aint trying to chip away my fellow Americans rights.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 09:47 other posts 
The majority of killers have no criminal record.

You are just religiously supporting guns because you're obeying to some authority like a slave. You're not free to think.

By #610414 21,Nov,22 17:42
When my fellow American rights endanger me, then you can bet your pitch fork I’ll chip away at them

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 09:46 other posts 
Very true:

[deleted image]

By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 14:28 other posts 

Um, could these be democrats?
Could they be drunk?
What the hell is going on here?

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 21:19 other posts 
I'm sure looking forward to two years of investigating Hillary's emails, and Hunter's laptop... while Gymbo snorts shit from locker room toilets, and buttfucks buckeye wrestler boys in the showers.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 17:17 other posts 
Cat,i hope you don't mind me borrowing your thread.
I can't find a post from Leo about states leaving the union but I wanted to post this link for him to get some idea of just how people feel.
Oregon is a mess. A beautiful state rich in history, and rich in liberal idiots in the most populated section.
And alot of the citizens of that state are frankly sick of not being heard, sick of not being served and sick of being run over by politicians that hear them, but vote against their every need.
This is nothing new ,I remember reading about a similar movement years ago in this same area.
I think they were pushing for a new state to form, Jefferson or something like that.
Anywho, here is a link I wanted Leo to see and view. I know it won't change his mind, it is not posted with the intention of doing so, it is being posted so he can be exposed to the fact that people legitimately feel unrepresented in the US.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 22:26 other posts 
All I was saying is that it's sad, but nor surprising, to see a country be destroyed from within rather than from an external enemy.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 18:48 other posts 
Do you have a proposal for a solution?
By #610414 12,Nov,22 14:15
I don't mind.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 18:47 other posts 
notice there is no response to my question?
Um,what should a person glean from that fact?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 20:17 other posts 
My guess is that leo has paid some whore so he can photograph his stubby little fingers roaming through her pussy.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 20:25 other posts 

By #610414 18,Nov,22 17:35
One day after securing a majority, House GOP flunks the key test

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 14:52 other posts 
Well the old bat is stepping down from leadership.
Peelowcee is being demoted.
Good ridance.
By #610414 17,Nov,22 16:33
“History will note she is the most consequential Speaker of the House of Representatives in our history,”
Biden

I believe that too.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:24 other posts 
I wonder how big the letters were on the teleprompter for him to be able to read it without stumbling?
By #610414 18,Nov,22 09:55
Same can be said of the Trump rally where he declared his candidacy for the 2024 election
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 16:26 other posts 

By #610414 18,Nov,22 16:47
🤣🤣👍

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 03:47 other posts 
Ex-US President Donald Trump has lashed out at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, as the simmering rivalry between the two top Republicans boiled over.

"Your" ex-president is again being so tactful and exhibits such a gentlemanly behaviour, isn't he?

Not! He's just a shit-mouthed thug, as per his upbringing. He's really a delight to hear him use his foul language, isn't he? To me, as an outsider, he's a constant source of entertainment and a reminder of hope low a human being can fall.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 05:24 other posts 
By #610414 11,Nov,22 06:48
So true, lollipop 😈
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 16:56 other posts 
I don't know why Trump turned on Desantis, but we will see in 2024 who gets the white house
either 1 of them is fine by me.Or whoever the republicans put on the ballot.
I had been hoping for a Trump-Desantis ticket but looks like that may not come to pass.
By #275407 11,Nov,22 18:35
Don't know why!!!.. Trump turned on desantis because he's a threat to trumps chances of getting to be the president again.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 21:31 other posts 
Oh, well,hell even Trump should have figured it out if he chose desantis as a running mate it would improve his chances even more. DUH.
By #275407 11,Nov,22 22:30
Desantis does not want to be vice, he wants to be pres.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 06:31 other posts 
After what almost happened to Pence, can Trump even find a vice?
By #610414 12,Nov,22 07:57
Biden will win a second term
By #275407 12,Nov,22 08:16
70% of democrats do not want Biden re-elected fo yo his age. I think Dems don't have anyone that they can put in office so they stay with Biden. Republicans have several to choose from that could do the job.
By #610414 12,Nov,22 14:15
Cody, it's called "doing with what you've got". If there's no one except Biden, then Democrats will go with him. In my opinion, if he runs, he'll win
By #275407 12,Nov,22 14:18
I think Biden may win against trump, but if he is running against deSantis, he may lose because people want change and people in other states don't know what an ass desantis is. Desantis looks good on paper.
By #610414 13,Nov,22 07:53
DeSantis ran against a good man, but not a winner. Biden is something else.

By #610414 12,Nov,22 07:56
Why did Admin removed the [NOT] vote on pics:

Sir-Skittles11,Nov,22 @ 14:19
Because site rats like Lix and Saggy Granny cried about down voting pics

Reply by Bella! 11,Nov,22 @ 17:11
Aside from some members feeling overwhelmed and harassed by the use of the [NOT] vote by alleged site "pranksters", I actually feel that there is some "value" to having [NOT] votes. A [NOT] vote, or two, might keep internet and Photoshop'd pictures off of the Popular Page and give the real guys that available space.

Reply by PA-Freddy. 11,Nov,22 @17:33
Agree with Skittles. Especially Saggy Granny posting pictures of more than 20 yrs ago. Admn. should bring back the "Not Hot". If they don't want their pictures voted down, don't post any pics.

CAT
All three of you, Skittles, Bella!, and Freddy, have a point. What you forgetse, or conviniently gloss over, is that the [NOT] vote was used as a weapon by the likes of you, Skittles and Freddy. Even CountryCouple54 complained that the Mrs was unfairly voted down by groups controlled by a competitor in one of the contests, i.e. Pic of the Month.
I don't think a [NOT] vote is bad by and in itself, but, there should be limits. Example: one vote limit per member per month for both, [NOT] and [HOT] votes. If you three really believe this type of vote is essential to the site, I suggest you get together with Admin.
I still believe that if you really like a pic then you should have a way to vote for it, but, if you don't, go to another pic. What business is it of yours to put down a pic FOR WHATEVER reason? However, for those that want to keep photoshopped pics of the main pages, I suggest making comments on the pic.

By #610414 11,Nov,22 08:07
VETERAN'S DAY

Today is the yearly day we honor our veterans. These are the men and women who served in our armed forces and went in harm's way. They fought for our country and our way of life. They provided protection from all foreign evils. Most, thankfully, came back. Some came back damaged. Some gave it all and will never come back. We must never forget these brave soldiers. For my part, I will remember and honor you every day of my life. I love you Dad.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 08:34 other posts 
I must call my mentor Sargent terry Miller a Vietnam marine veteran and thank him for his service
By #610414 11,Nov,22 10:22
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 12:01 other posts 
I guess this explains why the bank was closed this morning.
This holiday is a good thing to remember the veterans ,our veterans are the reason we are free as a nation. But this holiday could a been put on a Saturday or a Sunday just as easy to not interfere with business and commerce.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 12:34 other posts 
Oh, phart, I'm beginning to believe that you feel that the universe should revolve around you.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 16:54 other posts 
No, just looking at things from a more practical and economically feasible point of view. Paid holidays are expensive to employers.
By #610414 11,Nov,22 16:16
Like we celebrate the 4th of July on the second Sunday of the month?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 16:55 other posts 
It could be scheduled like that, thanksgiving,4th sunday of the month, Christmas 4 th sunday in december and so on.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#195

Show your Genitals