Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #100

Pages:  #1... #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 14:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

here is where the antigun people are taking it to far.
HOW can they or anyone else for that matter, be properly educated on the issues of guns if information is deliberately removed from public view that would support gun ownership?
Is that not censorship??
Antigun people are so hell bent to miss inform and de educate people that they are willing to censor data on a government website, that the public would use .
By #610414 15,Dec,22 16:58
This was in the article you posted:
"And while that very small study by Gary Kleck has been debunked repeatedly by everyone from all sides of this issue [even Kleck] it still remains canon by gun rights folks and their supporting politicians and is used as a blunt instrument against gun safety regulations every time there is a state or federal level hearing,"

This is the headline:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reportedly removed statistics on defensive gun use in the United States following pressure from gun control advocates.

This is not censorship. This is removing mis-information from the CDC site.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 21:41 other posts 
Yes it is. Guns in the hands of citizens with no criminal intent have saved lives and those stats should be available for people to review and learn from.
Should you not have all available information on a topic before deciding how you feel?
By #610414 15,Dec,22 23:11
I know people kill innocent people with guns. I don't need any more information.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 06:50 other posts 
When I meet Mary, I love to have her make me cum with her hand. I also do all kinds of things to her pussy from fingering to licking... (hard to film a nice cunnilingus session when the cunnilinger [sic] and cameraman are the same person). She's married but she doesn't get much sex from her husband and never orgasms from it. So, she's happy to engage in all kinds of sexual activity with me. We don't fuck as such (she doesn't want), we only play around. Besides, she doesn't like condoms (and I always use them as a matter of principle).

To make a long story short, this makes us both happy. She told me that having me see her once a week (sometimes twice) or that she can anytime call me and I can hop over and take care of her needs, has made her more content in her life.

Two people happy means two kinder people for the society at large. (Unhappiness that leads people to do unpleasant things to themselves or others. Happiness, in moderation, is a good thing.)

Mary is not so young, she's the oldest of all women I maintain sexual relations with, but she's so keen and so expressive that I must say I enjoy being with her, even though penetration isn't included, often more than I enjoy fucking a young woman.

Here's a little clip of me cumming as a result of her putting her effort in it.

--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

N.B. The primary reason for existence of this site is sex. Just never forget that. And all things around it, e.g. our being keen in looking and exhibiting and talking and, sometimes, fucking.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And some stills from the above

[deleted image]
By #610414 15,Dec,22 08:44
Love all that cream. My coffee is always in need. 🥰😈

By #610414 12,Dec,22 07:57
Tough love coming in insurance session. Pols indicted. More silencing schools

And people still want to move to Florida. 😝👿
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 10:10 other posts 
Well stop building your castles in the sand.
By #610414 12,Dec,22 14:43
Easier said than done. Most of Florida is at or close to sea level and, as they say, there's a chum coming down from up north every second.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 21:10 other posts 
I can see why they leave the snow,but i think I would move to to texas or south dakota.
By #610414 14,Dec,22 07:58
South Dakota is bitterly cold and Texas has a lot of storms with tornadoes.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 22:29 other posts 
Few tornados in south dakota and no remnants of a hurricane to ever hit there.
Oklahoma,I don't want to live there. Flat,tornados, drove in the edge of 1 while i was on I40, scary smelly state.Smells like grease and mildew. because of the oil wells.
By #610414 15,Dec,22 00:03
👍👍

By #610414 12,Dec,22 07:44
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) said Saturday that the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol “would’ve been armed” if she and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon had planned it.

Bragging or threatening for the next time? What has the Republican party become?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 10:12 other posts 
Perhaps neither, could be a WARNING?
I mean really, We Americans are fucking tired of the bullshit.
I think the jan 6 thing should have never got out of hand as it did. BUT it should have never had to happen in the first place to open peoples eyes to the problems our election process has and can have worse.
People don't trust the process. That needs to be fixed.
By #610414 12,Dec,22 14:41
That's because that clown, Trump, and his Repuckers said it was so. Nothing is further from the truth. If there are problems, they are so small and are, or where, easily fixed. This is not verified by the left, but, by everyone, including super-conservative judges. This is the Big Lie.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 23:09 other posts 
It's become the Nazi party 2.0.
The buttfuckers of school shootings corpses
By #610414 14,Dec,22 07:14
👍👿

By #610414 12,Dec,22 15:19
How things change, how things stay the same. This thread by Bella! just showed up from obscurity.
/forum/thread.php?id=28108#222
Naturally, our Bronx, cold water dueller from Pakistan, Sir-Skittles resurrected it. It seems he's been banned by so many he's desperate to get attention.😝👉👿

By #610414 12,Dec,22 08:05
Governor DeSantis is at it again. His administration targeted the poor by eliminating state Medicaid coverage for transgender care in August, and it is currently preparing to bar doctors from providing related services to minors.

“They’re trying to destroy us. They think we’re less than everybody. They think people don’t empathize with us. And unfortunately, he’s targeting the youngest people,” said Andrea Montanez, a trans woman who began her medical transition when she was a TSA supervisor at Orlando’s international airport and now works as a human rights activist.

Montanez is worried that the state’s refusal to cover some people in the transgender community could embolden insurance companies to do the same.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 10:08 other posts 
How is this "hurting" the poor?
Gender dysphoria can be delt with at much less cost by counseling and antidepressants.
By #610414 12,Dec,22 14:54
It hurts because he can't stop doctors from cash paying,or insured customers. Same with Social Security disabled. He can only control those covered by Medicaid because Medicade is regulated by the states. And who gets Medicade? The poor or low income people.
Again, dissatisfaction with your gender can lead to many problems. You advocate counseling and antidepressants. First, counseling is effective only if the affected seeks that counseling. Also, counseling, if sought, does not always work. Antidepressants is just one more pill with horrible side effects including sulcide

By #610414 12,Dec,22 08:13
I make hotel bathroom pizza with lots of seasonings to cover the ‘taste’

You really have to be desperate. Little Caesars is $6 for a large cheese.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 10:06 other posts 
I am a tite wad.I openly admit it.
BUT DAMN< that guy is WACKED.
By #610414 12,Dec,22 14:29
👍

By #610414 12,Dec,22 07:51
Inside the secret $32M effort to stop ‘Stop the Steal'

A pair of progressive organizations operating in complete secrecy spearheaded a $32 million campaign during the midterms to push back against former President Donald Trump's "Stop the Steal" movement. The effort, first reported by POLITICO, was undertaken by two newly created groups: Pro-Democracy Center and Pro-Democracy Campaign. Those groups operated in states across the country as the election system faced unprecedented pressure from Trump and his allies, who falsely said that the 2020 election was stolen. Among the initiatives funded included: Supporting organizations that were pushing for expansive ballot measures on voting in Arizona and Michigan. Boosting voter outreach programs, like groups hosting registration drives at local jails in Pennsylvania and "souls to the polls" events in Florida. Backing campaigns to urge local officials to expand access to early voting.
Altogether, the organizations funded 126 groups across 16 states, from national battleground states like Arizona and Pennsylvania to places like South Carolina and New Jersey, where most statewide races have not been particularly competitive.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

I'm glad there are people pushing back against the big lie.

By #610414 12,Dec,22 07:39
Mysterious Kansas Oil Spill Becomes Largest in Keystone Pipeline History

This 2,147-mile pipeline runs from Hardisty, Alberta, to the junction at Steele City, Nebraska, and on to the Wood River Refinery in Roxana, Illinois, and Patoka Oil Terminal Hub (tank farm) north of Patoka, Illinois.[21] The Canadian section involves approximately 864 km (537 mi) of pipeline converted from the Canadian Mainline natural gas pipeline and 373 km (232 mi) of new pipeline, pump stations and terminal facilities at Hardisty, Alberta.[22]

The United States section is 1,379 miles long.[22] It runs through Buchanan, Clinton, Caldwell, Montgomery, Lincoln and St. Charles counties in Missouri, and Nemaha, Brown and Doniphan counties in Kansas before entering Madison County, Illinois.[23] Phase 1 went online in June 2010.[2]

The Cushing MarketLink pipeline phase started at Cushing, Oklahoma, where American-produced oil is added to the pipeline, then runs south 435 miles to a delivery point near terminals in Nederland, Texas, to serve refineries in the Port Arthur, Texas, area. Keystone started pumping oil through this section in January 2014.[5][6][24] Oil producers in the U.S. pushed for this phase so the glut of oil can be distributed out of the large oil tank farms and distribution center in Cushing.

On March 17, 2008, the United States Department of State issued a Presidential Permit authorizing the construction, maintenance and operation of facilities at the United States and Canada border.[36]

On January 22, 2008, ConocoPhillips acquired a 50% stake in the project.[37] On June 17, 2009, TC Energy agreed that they would buy out ConocoPhillips' share in the project and revert to being the sole owner.[19] It took TC Energy more than two years to acquire all the necessary state and federal permits for the pipeline. Construction took another two years.[38] The pipeline, from Hardisty, Alberta, Canada, to Patoka, Illinois, United States, became operational in June 2010.[23]

CAT Wait a minute, "the Keystone Pipeline"? The one all the conservative Republicans say we don't have oil because Biden shut the construction down? The one that's been operating since 2010? The one that was approved by President Bush (Jr) on his last year in office and with continued approval of the Obama administration? HMMMMM. No wonder we are out of oil. 🤣🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 23:31 other posts 
Stephan king is going to be out of a job soon as the democrats just keep churning out strange storys.

Now remember,this former UBER driver,best I can tell that is essentially a taxi driver that has no real borders to operate in, can't even rent a shack to stay in while in washington.
Apparently he is no better or even worse than most of us at managing money. BAD CREDIT.
Now this same guy is going to be deciding how to spend YOUR MONEY.
Stupid is is stupid does.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 07:51
He has legitimate reasons for the bad credit. Anyone can end up with bad credit. It's not something ro base your opinion of his ability to do his job.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 13:10 other posts 
EH, to a point it is. For the job he has been placed in. Had he applied for and got a job driving a trash truck, not nearly as much so.
But to be managing the NATION and it's MONEY, yea, his poor credit is directly related to his ability to do his job.
You have to live within your means.
apparently he didn't.So how can we expect him to keep the country within it's means?
By #610414 11,Dec,22 16:48
Most Americans don't live within their means. They live on their credit cards available credit. However, don't you think the rest of Congress will temper his wild and reckless ways?🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 18:36 other posts 
YEA right!

By #610414 11,Dec,22 16:18
Republicans are on the way out.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 10:04 other posts 
Hello Leo, ,another successful black man I voted for, and hope to see run for higher office.
I can't find it but I saw this morning that he just graduated from UNC with a major in HISTORY.
He did it so he could explain and prove alot of myths about slavery and such are WRONG.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 10:12
The operative word is "prove".
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 14:06 other posts 
and there is no proof of alot of what the left says except for rewritten crap.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 17:00
Really? we base our story on science, actual events and witnesses. what does your side do? Shout fake news.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 17:05 other posts 
He's trying hard to
defend the point of view
of all reactionary forces in America.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 17:06
I'm tempted to shout "Fake news"
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 17:04 other posts 
Why are you so interested in myths,
and not focus on the historically documented genocide by English, by French, by Spanish, by Portuguese and by Dutch, who exterminate entire communities of peoples, entire nations, huge empires, progressed and agave states, not sparing anyone,
and the was done in the name of their god?
Why don't you focus on the fact that they used people as objects, they uprooted whole nations, they treated them as machines and that the result of all that is the existence of millions of their descendants who, clearly, can still not tolerate what happened? It takes more than a thousand years for collective memories to be erased.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 17:21 other posts 
The info you claim is spread over a 1000 years is similar to the "fake news" as you call be spread on us.
If only the facts were given, and no bull, then people could make a honest assessment.
Have you ever been a slave?
Have I ever been 1?
Neither of us can say yes.
Have either of us owned slaves?
NO.
So it is none of our fault, none of our responsibility.
Should people in France go grab german children and expect reparations for WW2?
Should we as Americans go grab some Japanese kids and hold them till we get money from the Japanese government?
No.
The childern are not at fault.Nor are any of us for the actions of the past.
Now that I got that part explained.
Not all slaves were abused.
That 1 of those broad brushes that Cat says I use , being used by others.
A beaten slave can't work.
A well fed ,healthy 1 can.
And finally ,what type lifestyle would the offspring of former US slaves be living had their ancestors not made that terrible sacrifice?
Going back thru some history, the Egyptians had water traveling vessels but I don't find much about inventors in the southern parts of africa ever building ships and traveling. So they may have not been born here at all.
Terrible things were done to humans in the past.
But it is in the past and the only reason it is still being brought up is because of the idea of making MONEY off of it and causing division among the people ,just as it is here between us. Divide and conquer.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 20:17 other posts 
Fuck off man.

Slaves weren't abused?

Slavery itself, uprooting people from their places and families is a hideous act. And you're saying they weren't abused?

Do you realize that what you're saying is equivalent to kidnapping a girl, keeping her locked up, but not raping her?
You're not just stupid. You're evil.

Shut the fuck up, you nazi pig.
You're the worst of the worst.
You're a shame to our species.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 20:25 other posts 
you are very biased and unable to realize your interpretation of things is not the only 1.
THat is why history from way back during Plato's time,is sometimes questionable.
Because people like yourself,refuse to see but 1 angle,1 side,1 idea,and not the rest.
When history or anything else is not documented as FACT and FACT only, it is left up to interpretation.
And the 1's like you,write it up and no one ever sees any other side because it is not documented or documented as well.
I am not a nazi, and I am not a pig.
I am not calling you similar things.I don't even call you stupid,because you aren't. BUT you are biased,arrogant and blind to all but what you think is fact.
Sad to think you know it all . You don't, nor do I.

OF course slavery was abuse.No one said it wasn't.
OF course taking familys apart was wrong.No one said it wasn't.
The facts are it is HISTORY. and NOT our fault.
Learn from it,don't repeat it.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 22:06
Not our fault directly, but, our government is responsible to compensate for what our previous goverments allowed to happen
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 13:05 other posts 
and Leo, i aint shutting up.
That is the biggest reason our country ,hell our entire world is so fucked up now. Conservatives have tried to be tolerant of others and their lifestyle choices and look where it got us all?
To shut up is to give people like you, the arrogant 1's who thinks his shit don't stink and can quote Plato ,to much reign over the planet. I don't ask you to shut up, you actually are a asset to the cause. Your typing and ways of handling things you don't like serves us all well to expose the enemy for it's true self.
So don't shut up, continue to act like a arrogant jurk ,the part you play so well, conservatives need the updates and motivation to continue the good fight.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 17:55 other posts 

3.35 thru about 3.50, you need to hear that.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 22:13
This is whom you bring to the table? I don't know weather to laugh or feel sorry for you.

Candace Amber Owens Farmer (née Owens; born April 29, 1989) is an American conservative, author, talk show host, political commentator, and activist.[1][2][3][4] Initially critical of United States President Donald Trump and the Republican Party, Owens has been recognized in part for her pro-Trump activism as a black woman,[5] in addition to her criticism of Black Lives Matter and the Democratic Party.[6][7][8] On several occasions she has claimed that the effects of white supremacy and nationalism are exaggerated, especially when compared to other issues facing Black Americans.[9][10] She worked for the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA between 2017 and 2019 as its communications director.[11] In 2021, she joined The Daily Wire, where she hosts Candace, a political talk show.[12]
Owens has promoted conspiracy theories,[13][14] mostly through her social media profiles and television & media appearances. She has expressed anti-lockdown views[15] and anti-vaccination opinions during the COVID-19 pandemic.[16]
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 08:03 other posts 
and WHO do you bring to the table? and prove they are right and she is wrong.
You did hear what she said though, that blacks were set to OUTPACE whites in the 50's economically?
Part of that could be attributed to the fact that blacks at that time would work for a living and trades are important .And still are even moreso today.

Try building a house with a mouse for example.
So much opportunity out there and some would rather just play victim and drink starbucks
By #610414 11,Dec,22 09:40
My Dad was a contractor after his service during WWII. He became a private contractor for the Air force. He worked his whole post-war life getting his hands dirty building structures. He retired but continued taking occasional work. Just because you don't know how to use a mouse to design a house, don't put them down.
You want to know whom I would bring to the table? I would bring a John McCain or a Jimmy Carter. I would even bring a Ronald Reagan or Barack Obama. These people have the smarts needed to resolve problems and conflict, but, more important, they are or where honest people. They call it as it is, not as a group of people want to hear it. This lady is a joke and because she's Black, you, conservatives want to kiss her black ass. You want to show us lefties that "even Blacks" are on your side. BS, baby.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 13:00 other posts 
Well there are others. She is just outspoken. I have linked to other black conservatives in the past but you may or may not remember. and no not just the hodge twins, But they are good about speaking in plain english to get a point accross and they did grow up poor. I think the house they grew up in recently sold for only 5000 bucks? I mean really, my outbuilding for my wood working cost more than that.
And I said try BUILDING a house with a mouse, not design it,2 different task requiring a bit different knowledge for each.
I would like to have met your dad, seems like he was a good man.

By #610414 10,Dec,22 22:02
Phart I took the liberty of moving your post and my responses here due to the length of it.

1)The info you claim is spread over a 1000 years is similar to the "fake news" as you call be spread on us.
CAT No, it's not. That is factual information.

2)If only the facts were given, and no bull, then people could make a honest assessment.
CAT There's no bull. The truth is what it is

3)Have you ever been a slave? Have I ever been 1? Neither of us can say yes.
CATThat has nothing to do with it.

4)Have either of us owned slaves? NO. So it is none of our fault, none of our responsibility.
CAT It's the responsibility of the government. This is not new. Not even in our country. See here:

The Big Picture:
Reparations have often been used post-conflict to "reduce the risk of peace failure," and to help governments transition following a long period of authoritative rule, according to a study about the effectiveness of the tactic. The process involves investigating the events, assessing damages and a variety of complexities that can result in years going by — if not more — before a single check is signed.

These are Reparation requests for citizens:

U.S.: The U.S. paid Japanese American citizens reparations after wrongfully holding 120,000 people in internment camps during World War II, reports Vox.

Colombia: The government paid reparations to its citizens following a war that spanned 5 decades, reports Reuters. $23 billion was allocated to victims of murder, **** and other violence committed by rebels and right-wing paramilitary groups and armed forces.

South Africa: The government paid $3,900 to victims of apartheid crimes in 2003, reports the New York Times. The reparations totaled $85 million, and a commission originally recommended the government pay $360 million.

Côte d’Ivoire: Following the violence during the 2010 presidential elections and various instances of political violence since the 1990s, the government agreed to pay reparations to its citizens, according to L'osservatorio Research Center on Civilian Victims of Conflict.

Peru: The Peruvian government was told to pay its citizens after a 20-year conflict between state forces and rebels led to mass violence, the deaths of more than 60,000 people and the fall of an authoritarian leader. Peru’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission was considered controversial, even as some citizens anticipated reparations. The government has yet to fulfill its compensatory commitments.

Philippines: After the dictator Ferdinand Marcos controlled the Philippines for 14 years under martial rule, the government issued reparations to victims of violence and abuse, reports the Philippine Star.

These are Reparations to other nations:

Former colonizers:
Caribbean nations formed the Caribbean Reparation Commission in an attempt to recoup funds from former colonial powers for "crimes against Humanity of Native Genocide, the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and a racialized system of chattel Slavery."

United Kingdom: The U.K. paid a little more than $25 million to 5,000 Kenyans who were victims of violence during the Mau Mau uprisings in the 1950s, reports the Guardian. The Mau Mau rebellion was a war between Kenyans and their former colonizer, the U.K., in a bid for freedom.

Germany: After World War II, Germany paid reparations to Holocaust victims, and gave Israel $7 billion as the nation was forming, reports Vox. By 2012, the German government had paid $89 billion in reparations to individual survivors as well.

France: There's been a long debate about whether France should pay reparations to Haiti after crippling its economy when it was freed from colonization. Haiti originally paid French colonizers for lost plantations, reports the Washington Post. There have since called for France to give Haiti the money back in the form of reparations.

5)Should people in France go grab german children and expect reparations for WW2? Should we as Americans go grab some Japanese kids and hold them till we get money from the Japanese government? No. The childern are not at fault.
Nor are any of us, individually, for the actions of the past.
CAT But, a country is, and it's government should compensate for past actions of that country.

Now that I got that part explained.
6) Not all slaves were abused.
CATYes, they were. Just the fact that they were slaves, even if they were treated well, is a human rights abuse.

7)That 1 of those broad brushes that Cat says I use , being used by others.
A beaten slave can't work.
A well fed ,healthy 1 can.
CAT Well, excuse me. Just because the slave owner showed good business practices, I guess we should forget that a slave was a prisoner, held against his will and his human rights were taken away.

And finally ,what type lifestyle would the offspring of former US slaves be living had their ancestors not made that terrible sacrifice?
CAT Who cares what type of life the offspring would have had? It would have been a free life to do as he wished with it. He would have been in a community of his people doing what they do without knowing any better or worse. That is his human rights.

9) Going back thru some history, the Egyptians had water traveling vessels but I don't find much about inventors in the southern parts of africa ever building ships and traveling. So they may have not been born here at all.
CAT Different civilizations develop at different speeds and developed ways to meet their needs. The Egiptians used the Nile as a highway and developed vessels to navigate it. Other civilizations in the Mediterranean basin developed more seaworthy ships and introduced them to the countries in the Mediterranean. African people didn't need much more than a dugout canoe. They could walk to any part, including South Africa.

10)Terrible things were done to humans in the past.
CAT There are terrible things happening to humans now.

11) But it is in the past and the only reason it is still being brought up is because of the idea of making MONEY off of it and causing division among the people ,just as it is here between us.
CAT Disagreement between two factions happens any time a major course is envisioned by the government. It's not only natural, but, necessary so the government can gage the will of the people. The idea of making money off of it, is the definition of reparations. It's really the easiest and most concise way of doing it.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 08:07 other posts 
4, you will never prove to me or most others that it is our responsibility to make up for the past.all partys are dead and any money or mules given now are no different than lottery winnings at best.
10, well considering the fact it is nothing new, why isn't anyone doing something about it?
I will tell you why. MONEY. Human trafficking, 1 of the newer words for slavery, is profitable. So until you fix that, it won't stop. and incase you forgot ,the southern border issue we have, contributes to the trafficking.
By #610414 11,Dec,22 09:50
4) To you, probably not, but, it's not the case with "most others". This is no different than NASA, FEMA, NATO, THE UN, INFRASTRUCTURE, COVID VACCINES, or local or Federal government. It's something your government needs to do and you have no option other than pay your taxes. Do like it? There's many that don't like Social Security or Medicare. And, while we are at it, we don't need to prove it to you. After all, you are the biggest denier I've ever known.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 12:55 other posts 
For a government to give anything to anyone it has to first take it from someone else.
To give money to people for repreparations with tax money is just plain wrong.
IF there is any evidence of direct descendants of slaves or slave owners, then link them and let them fight it out in court. Just to hand a entire race money for something done to a small number of some of their ancestors from people who very few descended from slave owners is just morally WRONG.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   ...#195

Show your Genitals