pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #97

Pages:  #1... #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 13:40 other posts 
$9.6 billion in economic benefits, along with nearly 60,000 jobs

lost,with a stroke of biden's pen.

only registered users can see external links

Since you voted for biden Cat,you should consider adopting a out of work pipeline welder.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 14:32 other posts 
I was just reminded about Bolsonaro's behaviour after Brasil's presidential elections last year:

He did not want to admit that he lost.
Without evidence, he and his party claimed the vote was rigged.

Sounds familiar?
Yeah, precisely, he's friends with the other hard right wing thug.
They learn from one another.

By the way, Brasil's electoral authority
fined Bolsonaro's party for wasting its time.

Has the republican party also been fined?
By #610414 05,Jan,23 09:10
You wish.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 14:35 other posts 
I do, of course I do wish that.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 19:56 other posts 
I love my gf.
She allows me have sex with her friends.

Today they watched me masturbate in front of them
It was a challenge, but I gladly accepted it.
The result was an awesome evening.

So much cum....
By #610414 05,Jan,23 09:06
Go for it. 🥰👍😈

By #610414 29,Dec,22 11:39
Dgraff
you posted, "Inter racial breeding I can’t stand to see that"

CAT
I'm not sure what you are trying to say to me, Mountain Man. If you are implying all people south of the American/Mexican border are mixed breed, then, baby, you are as ignorant as I had a hunch you'd be. If you are referring to my African/American lover, Mountain Man, I won't apologize for my loving a good and generous man who, like Charlie, makes me so happy. Sometimes, judging by your posts, I wonder what your pedigree really is. Regardless of your poor showing here, have a Happy New Year, full of good health and happiness, surrounded by your friends and family.😢👿
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 14:44 other posts 
It’s a me thing I can’t stand to see a white woman with a black man but yet it doesn’t bother me to see a black woman with a white man I guess it’s a dominance struggle in my mind no offense ment
By #610414 29,Dec,22 16:12
You posted in Bella's something more offensive to me. Ok.
Your "this is me strait forward" seems to be a challenge to other people to accept you even though you are not willing to give others an even shake. If this is what you are then you are a racist bigot with a huge chip on your shoulder. Not that I care. If I'm going to chat on important subjects, I would not do it with you, nor would I do it here. You are what you are, but, I'm disappointed. When I friended you, I thought I had been terribly wrong about you. Now I'm starting to understand why Lix said the things she said about you. Oh, well, live and learn. My sentiments for you, for the New Year, still holds. 😥👿
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 17:51 other posts 
People like other people and see past the color.But if you really step back and look at the big picture,why does this happen?
Blacks try and convince us their lives matter but yet they kill other in the streets every night in big citys.
They expect their history and heritage to be respected, which is fine by me.
BUT when there is interracial behavior, both races loose their uniqueness, what makes them who they are.
And as much as most blacks absolutely H@te whites, it is difficult to imagine how they put that hatred aside to have relationships with whites.
The whole thing has always been a mystery to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 18:09 other posts 
I went through this with Bella sometime ago every one on this site expects me to be some thing I’m not listen there are no black people with in 10 miles of me or Puerto Rican’s and I don’t stray far from my domain so I’m not around them and it doesn’t help that I had a grandmother that would rock me while chanting nigger nigger pull the trigger it’s different up north but you wouldn’t understand that it’s sparsely populated
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 08:45 other posts 
First of all, there's no such thing as race. Besides superficial differences, like skin colour and speech accent, we can't tell one's "race" through his/her dna. It just isn't there.

Second, the phrase inter-racial breeding is offensive, wrong and conveys ignorance both in terms of behaviour but also in terms of knowing a little biology. Whoever uses this term is simultaneously socially problematic but also uneducated. Also, there's no such thing as breeding between humans in a democratic society. Humans are free to mix as they like and no real authority (the state) nor fictitious one (gods) can tell a human whom to decide to have children with.

Third, if we interpret the phrase as I just said, namely, sexual encounters across people from all lands, then not only it's not wrong but it's also a must for the long term survivability and fitness of our species.

Fourth, I suspect that this Dgraff is a far-right narrow-minded individual for it's mostly these people who usually open their mouths and spit out phrases as this one, without thinking of how they could be perceived nor do they realise that there might be no way to support their veracity.

Fifth, I'm writing this for you, CAT, for if I try to communicate with the person who said this, or anyone like him/her, they would most likely not be able to follow simple English (or Spanish or any other natural language) if the sentences used in my response contained conditionals, dependent clauses, or were more than three words in length.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:37 other posts 
Leo,if there is no difference in our dna would you please explain how Ancestory.com works? How you can determine who is the father?
Really, no dna difference?
Well why aren't there more white people with large lips without getting them pumped up like the Kardashians for example?
why are there no slanted eyes on my family members if there is no difference?
What people do is what people do,but why give up what makes a people unique?
Besides if there was no basic difference ,then Intergration of schools and such would never have been a issue because it would have been that way for centurys.There are differences.

Why do people of color stay in 1 area while people of another stay in another area and so on? IF we were all the same then this would not be common place
Everyone born in China until the last 40 years, has eyes that most call slanted. People born in Africa until a few decades ago or a 100 years or so, are dark skinned. Only until ships came along and people mingled did the different features start carrying over into each race.
IT was not "natural" for the different people to mingle,or it would have happened LONG before now.
The way you view this makes us humans look to only be 1 notch above dogs instead of civilized beings.
By #610414 30,Dec,22 16:58
Pharr
As for whether race can be found in our genes, the answer is no. Biological ancestry, however (which is distinct from race), is real. Where our forebears came from can be seen in our DNA (to a certain degree), but ancestry does not map onto race, not even close.Aug 9, 2019

It's on the net
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 20:06 other posts 
You really ARE a racist and totally ignorant of basic biology.

Let me repeat what I said, and now read carefully:

------------------
First of all, there's no such thing as race. Besides superficial differences, like skin colour and speech accent, we can't tell one's "race" through his/her dna. It just isn't there.

Second, the phrase inter-racial breeding is offensive, wrong and conveys ignorance both in terms of behaviour but also in terms of knowing a little biology. Whoever uses this term is simultaneously socially problematic but also uneducated. Also, there's no such thing as breeding between humans in a democratic society. Humans are free to mix as they like and no real authority (the state) nor fictitious one (gods) can tell a human whom to decide to have children with.

Third, if we interpret the phrase as I just said, namely, sexual encounters across people from all lands, then not only it's not wrong but it's also a must for the long term survivability and fitness of our species.

Fourth, I suspect that this Dgraff is a far-right narrow-minded individual for it's mostly these people who usually open their mouths and spit out phrases as this one, without thinking of how they could be perceived nor do they realise that there might be no way to support their veracity.

Fifth, I'm writing this for you, CAT, for if I try to communicate with the person who said this, or anyone like him/her, they would most likely not be able to follow simple English (or Spanish or any other natural language) if the sentences used in my response contained conditionals, dependent clauses, or were more than three words in length.

-------------------------------------

Pay particular attention to the last paragraph.
You clearly do not understand. It's ok. Don't try.
Keep differentiating people as slanted-eyes vs round-eyes.
You're IGNORANT (the word has two meanings; you're embodiment of both).
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 21:00 other posts 
With all that said, you still have not explained the real issue.
IF we are the same? why do we LOOK different, sound different, smell different, think different and etc?
By #610414 04,Jan,23 09:01
Those are biological differences, but, as a group, we are all human. Think about this: suppose we don't let blond people to sit in the front of a bus. They are different.
By #584706 03,Jan,23 19:11
Bella is by far the biggest racist on the site.....says she is not THEN effectively calls me a nigger. She can't claim to be all good and says she goes to church.....by church I think she means KKK meetings.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 21:54 other posts 
Bella knows how to hide the fact that she's ultra-conservative, but phart openly supports every reactionary idea in the world.
So, yes, perhaps bella is worse because she knows how to hide.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 23:15 other posts 
No need to lie or hide,but I don't consider my self to be the world enemy that you do,your views are way off in the other direction from mine.
By #610414 04,Jan,23 10:29
UCA, drop it. She apologized. You don't do yourself any good using the "N" word in a public forum, and, the KKK? Really? 👿
By #584706 04,Jan,23 13:53
She didn't even remove the original post ffs......so no I'm not dropping it. And as for an apology apparently she didn't even mention my name in that apology but was happy to when she racially vilified me. Bella is a hate filled, racist lunatic.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 14:46 other posts 
Bella isn't just Bella, she's a Bella with an exclamation mark, Bella!.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 14:44 other posts 
I suspect you meant Bella! and not Bella. The latter is a down to earth member.
By #584706 04,Jan,23 15:24
Oh Dam..... you can tell I don't bother with the forums much. Regardless Bella! is by far the most openly racist, full blown Klan member I have ever came in contact with.....drops the equivalent of the "N" word on me because I'm brown then tries to backtrack but isn't even respectful enough to mention my name in that apology and doesn't remove the offensive post....what more can I say....Bella! is a confirmed racist, someone told me she has Nazi flags on the wall of her trailer.
By #610414 30,Dec,22 16:54
Leo, First...🤣🤣....then, yes to all you've posted. I often wonder how, in a site that is primarily set up for the mixing of homosexual men and second, to the enjoyment of exhibitionist sex, there are so many narrow minded, misinogistic, racist, ultra-right members. Es una lucha diaria no mandar a estos burros a la mierda (Pardonnez mon français). Son Boludos con majuscula. But, I like the site and I love certain members like you. 🥰🥰😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 20:03 other posts 
Pas de probleme avec ton francais.
Si quieres, hablamos en espanol. Es lo mismo para mi.
By #610414 31,Dec,22 08:06
Thanks, but, I prefer English. Using one's native language allows one to bring out the nuences that one finds hard to bring to a second language.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 20:10 other posts 
I do like you too. As I said, in you I recognize the Americans I respect, unlike all these other fascistoids and idiots. I've never ever met a smart far-right wing person in my life. It seems that idiocy and dangerous conservatism go hand in hand.
By #610414 31,Dec,22 08:21
People are much the same throughout the world. Local customs aside, a Japanese mom cares for her baby and family as much as a Kennian mom or an Inuit mom. Those values should be enough to bring goodness to mankind. Somewhere along the life of those babies, something dark and foreboding changes them. But, Leo, I've found that as a group, most people are decent, hard working, family oriented people. Race, nationality, or gender does not make any difference. That's why I accept right-wingers as slightly damaged human beings. 🤣
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 20:13 other posts 
A propos los idiomas, I never understood why so many Americans have no clue about Spanish when Spanish is so much widespread in America and, besides, when it's such a beautiful language. One observation is that those who have no clue about a second language (such as Spanish) they can't handle their own language either because, for example, they have no firm reference point nor something else to compare with.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 20:55 other posts 
English is the language we use as Americans.
THe need for other languages comes from the fact that people swim the river to come here and won't learn our language.
There is no need for people to know anything but the primary language of their country they reside in.
IF you go to another country, you need to learn how to speak to them in their language.
IF they come here,they need to learn english.
Spanish is such a complicated sounding language.I would find that very hard to learn.I wanted to learn a few words in German, the language of my ancestors but WOW, just a few words got to be tongue twisters..

A chihuahua is a dog. A Great dane is a dog.
BUT they are different on many levels.
The differences are what determines their BREED>
So Are there different BREEDS of humans since there is no race?
BREED,
a stock of animals or plants within a species having a distinctive appearance and typically having been developed by deliberate selection

Race,
Race
Human categorization
A race is a categorization of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into groups generally viewed as distinct within a given society. The term came into common usage during the 1500s, when it was used to refer to groups of various kinds, including those characterized by close kinship relations. Wikipedia
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 22:18 other posts 
Glad to see you can copy and paste.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 09:54 other posts 
Glad to see you at least read it to realize that, now why does it not sink in?????
We are not dogs,
Untill all the illegals started pouring in, I seldom EVER heard spanish unless it was on tv.
As for a wonderful culture, Leo,why don't you invest in a couple rental houses and let the illegals live in them for a couple years? Then come back and tell me they are a part of a wonderful culture.
They shit under the house, rip off the kitchen cabinet doors and put wire over the holes and keep live chickens in the house. When they are finally evicted they rip out the wiring and sell it for scrap, and leave the houses in unlivable unrentable condition. You don't live here in the states, so if it is not on your tv,you don't see the reality we do.
As for Puerta rico, give all those islands back to ever got jipped out of them during some war over a 100 years ago.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 10:04 other posts 
You have no idea what I was talking about. I talked about the absence of biological definition of race and you ended up ranting about people with slanted eyes and illegal immigrants.

You're a myopic, or even blind,
far-right bigot phart.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 11:57 other posts 
Just because you and I disagree I am all these "terriable" names
I treat my neighbors right,do what I can for my community and don't cause any trouble.
AND 1 thing for sure,I stay SOBER.Not many this day and time can say that.
By #610414 31,Dec,22 20:30
Phart
You've been telling that story for as long as I've been on this site. I'm sure a buddy or a guy you know told you about it or heard it at some breakfast at Denny's from some right-wing tightass. Okay, some Spanish speaking lowlife vandalized the house he was living and/or being evicted. Because of that you believe every Latin person is the same. That is stereotyping people. And it's not true.
I live in Miami/Dade county. There are several cities and municipalities including Miami. The City of Coral Gables is one of the most beautiful and prosperous cities in the country. The city is over 57% Latino and white. The same with the City of South Miami, The City of West Miami and Palmetto Bay. There's the municipalities of Miami Lakes, Coconut Grove, Normandy Shores and many others. Every one has heavy concentrations of latins. 99.9% maintain their home in a pleasing way. They are, as a rule, hard working family people. Many are very successful and most speak English unless they are recent immigrants. They are a diverse group that come from everywhere in the Americas. We also have a large population of Puerto Ricans and Englanders. Do we have lowlifes as you describe? Sure, every city and town in the whole world has them and they come in all flavors. So please, retire that old story. I've traveled many areas of the US, and in particular, the Eastern seaboard and Southern states. You are mostly a collection of old towns with boarded up downtowns.
Puerto Rico has been part of the US for over 100 yrs. It's part of us and we are lucky to have them. Especially if they become the 51st state of the Union.
Tell me, would you give back all the land in the Southwest back to Mexico?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 09:01 other posts 
It is not a story. just because you don't like the sound of something doesn't mean it is not true. The rental houses belong to a friend that has now came down with cancer and really could be using that extra income from rent to pay his medical bills.
The folks shitting under the house were 2 fellows a neighbor hired to do landscaping. they told him they didn't want the landlord in the house so they didn't report the plumbing issues and had been shitting under the house for over 2 months. I can't imagine the smell of untreated human shit under a house,
By #610414 03,Jan,23 12:17
So, what part of my post is not true? A story can be factual or not.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 23:16 other posts 
i did not say your story was not true,just trying to get you to understand what I said is true.
Nothing to gain by lieing about it anyway.Why bother? tell the truth from the git go,if people disagree well so be it.
By #610414 04,Jan,23 08:46
But you are missing the point. Your story is true. Okay, but, it doesn't mean the majority of Spanish speaking renters, section 8 or not, are scumbags.
Dog races are created by only breeding with the pure thoroughbreds.
And what do we see; those thoroughbreds are almost always sickly, malformed, short-living animals, suffering hip dysplasia, shortness of breath or constant headaches and bulging eyes all their short lives, because their heads are too small
for their brains. A lot of them die after a few years, from epilepsy. Everyone knows that when you want a healthy dog, you buy a mongrel.

Your ideas of a pure race a harmful to humanity. It's clear as day how those racists, who don't mingle their pure white blood, are already affected by their interbreeding, because they're all dumb as fuck.
By #610414 31,Dec,22 09:04
Leo, we are not Old World. We don't have the advantage of having multi-language neighbors. If you look at Phart's post below, he posts:
"English is the language we use as Americans"
Think how presumptuous it is that we, US citizens, use the term "American" as if we owned the term. What Phart should have posted is, "English is ONE language spoken by Americans. There's Spanish (of wich there are several dialects), French, Portuguese, and hundreds of Native American languages like Guarani or Navajo.
What amazes me is that the average US citizen doesn't realize that Puerto Rico is a USA protectorate, that it's people have US citizenship and representation in Congress, and that they speak Spanish.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 09:16 other posts 
I do understand all that perfectly. All I'm saying is that Spanish, being so widely-spoken in the US, is a wonderful opportunity for every American (especially the racist ones) in order to understand a wonderful culture. Languages can destroy barriers. Personal experience. You seize to be against others if you speak their language and they speak yours.

And since you mentioned Guarani, I like them a lot, I also think their women are so good looking. Their music too. Listen: only registered users can see external links
By #610414 31,Dec,22 20:31
👍😈
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 10:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Here is some of the "Benefits" of another culture that we are having shoved down our throats.
By #610414 02,Jan,23 12:07
Could you be more specific? All you have here is a nutcase making demands of his family. Allah, Yehova, Buddha, or Christ are the names given to the same entity. Do you believe?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 13:14 other posts 
I did say you're narrow minded, didn't I?
You just pick examples that are
convenient for you. I don't
like Muslim extremists and suicide
murders either, but that's nothing to
do with race fucking idiot.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 23:06 other posts 
YOU posted that there is no such thing as race.
BUT YET, you just said muslim had nothing to do with race and you call me racist.
Just as I have ask cat before, how can a person be racist if there is no race,breed, or category's of humans?
And I wasn't talking about race,I was making reference to your reference to culture that you seem to be hell bent on being so important.
By #610414 03,Jan,23 08:08
Hey, don't involve me if you decide to be obtuse and are called on it.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 09:02 other posts 
Well we have had a similar discussion and niether of you can tell anything other than some liberal flat earther style jibberish to back up what you all say.
By #610414 03,Jan,23 11:39
Phart, The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid. This is based on a racial classification made by Carleton S. Coon in 1962.
There is no universally accepted classification for “race”, however, and its use has been under fire over the last few decades.
The United Nations, in a 1950 statement, opted to “drop the term ‘race’ altogether and speak of “ethnic groups”.
In this case, there are more than 5,000 ethnic groups in the world, according to a 1998 study published in the Scientific American.

What is Race? When some people use the “race” they attach a biological meaning, still others use “race” as a socially constructed concept. It is clear that even though race does not have a biological meaning, it does have a social meaning which has been legally constructed.

This is not gibberish. When we say, “You are racist.”, we can mean to a group that is identified by color of their skin, nationality, religion, regional ancestry, gender, age, language or other ethnic groups. You use the term in a narrow way.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 15:15 other posts 
He said "how can a person be racist if there's no such thing as race?"

Although the answer to this ridiculous claim is obvious, I'll reply.

In the same way that a person can be afraid of ghosts when when ghosts don't exist.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 23:19 other posts 
Prove ghost don't exist.
you can't 100%.
Nor can I prove 100% they do.
I am sure we both have saw some weird shit in our times, that is not to be explained easy. At least I know I have.
As for it being a evil something or whatever,no way to know.but I wouldn't use ghost for that comparisson,nor aliens. Maby the irishman at the end of the rainbow with his pot of gold.
because the end of a rain bow is not locatable.
By #610414 04,Jan,23 11:00
Theorem-a general proposition not self-evident but proved by a chain of reasoning; a truth established by means of accepted truths.
Not everything can be proved by actual facts. You believe in God but can't prove he exists. You cannot say with any certainty what the actual value is for pi yet the circumference of a circle can be stated as =2 times pi times the radius. The normal is no one has seen a ghost.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 15:12 other posts 
Let me repeat, so you have a chance to read carefully. But it's 99% sure that you won't understand because you're blinded by unconscious biases.

--------------

--------------
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 23:21 other posts 
This is all coming about at a time when people are offended by the brand of syrup or a native woman on the butter box.
People look for things to be offended by. IF you wrote off racism,it would be some other issm by the end of the week.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   ...#195

Show your Genitals