Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #174

Pages:  #1... #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 07,Nov,20 12:36
SKITTLES
To put an end to the legendary paranoia of the Saggy Granny...
Admin, do I share a profile, IP address, or anything with Bella?

angel1227
HAHAHA. AFTER ALL THE TIMES YOU'VE ACCUSED ME OF HAVING OTHER ACCOUNTS. WE ALL KNOW BELLA! EDITS YOUR ACCOUNT.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 15:02 other posts 
Fucking idiot... you have MAJOR issues! Stop breathing that swap air.. #hillbilly
By #610414 08,Nov,20 17:32
Maybe, but the facts are the facts.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Besides, Admin said so in Bella! 's thread
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 17:46 other posts 
someone should edit yours... spelling and grammar are awful. That only proves you are in fact an uneducated pauper.
By #610414 08,Nov,20 20:00
Says you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 22:30 other posts 
You can't spell and you are a site muppet. Did you even attend high school??
By #610414 10,Nov,20 18:46
Are you trying to sound superior? You flunked PPK

By phart [Ignore] 10,Nov,20 14:15 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

with ideas like these to collect taxes,what is the incentive for people to succeed? How can young people afford to keep the family farm?
Don't liberals eat?
By #610414 10,Nov,20 18:43
The family farm does not come in to these ideas. The other parts are about large death packages. 90% of us would not be involved. Read your posts and think about it

By #610414 07,Nov,20 11:35
To all you Trumpers that thought OLD JOE didn't have it in him...
11:25 AM JOE BIDEN IS THE PRESIDENT ELECT.

By #610414 05,Nov,20 08:29
I POSTED A FEW PICS OF MY HOME AND ONE OF THE HUNTING CABIN IN OCALA, FL. THE CABIN IS LITERATLY ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE OCALA NATIONAL FOREST. WE PICKED IT UP FOR 16K FROM A FRIEND.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

ANYWAY, THAT IS THAT.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 08:40 other posts 
Hunting trailer... especially at that price point
By #610414 05,Nov,20 08:43
DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR POINT IS. WE LOVE GOING FOR WEEKS AT A TIME. IT'S 45 MIN FROM UNIVERSAL AND INTERNATIONAL DRIVE AND THE TAXES ARE $297 PER YEAR. YOU KEEP MAKING FUN OF IT. WE KEEP HAVING FUN.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 09:40 other posts 
A cabin for occasional vacations does not have to be the Taj Mahal .Much easier than owning a camper if you only go to that particular area,and for that price,that is cheap.
Only concerns I have to owning a remote dwelling is keeping theives and varmits out of it.
After checking the photo,you got THAT for 16,000? DAMN with the housing market the way it is that is a steal. 10 grand in renovations and you could double your money. That same setup on Lake Norman would be 100,000 grand and would disappear in a day for a 500,000 dollar house to be built on the land.
By #610414 05,Nov,20 09:59
phart our friend was moving to New York. He sold the house next door for $45k. Property is cheap in Marion County. Ocala is more expensive. We fix it up a little at a time. We just finished screening the front porch and installing a pot bellied stove. Winters are cold in this area (it seldom snows). The area is known for fishing. There's a lake within half a mile of all properties. We have a pond in the forest behind the cabin
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

PS. Neighbors are always looking out for each other. Most of my neighbors are good old boys and they all open carry. Yeah, I know, I'm a bit of a hypocrite but they are good guys. We BBQ all the time with them

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 18:37 other posts 
Change the title of this scummy thread to "The Saggy Granny & those that hate her!
By #610414 05,Nov,20 06:53
Skittles, I don't know why the way I am bothers you so much. And I don't think that many people hate me. Certainly it's a lot less than you. Anyway, Go at it. Get it out of your system. Show Bella! what a good boy you are. (Funny- you being Bella!)
--------------------------------------- added after 51 minutes

Dgraff Jamie Bella! Skittles @dEV1@ PHART or anyone else. I don't know why, but my personal abode has become a major thread in Bella! "s "STUFF, JUST STUFF". Like always, most of her posts are dribbles of crap, but, no matter. Most of this crap originated in Skittle's mind (SIC). I'll just take this thread, clarify some points, and then drop it. It's really none of your business and my clarification is to show how dumb your opinions are. My present home is a handyman special. We picked it up in foreclosure for just under 200K. Homes in the neighborhood are in the 300K range. We've been renovating it for two yrs now. It has 5 rooms used as bedrooms, 2 living rooms (1 large, 1 small) 3 bathrooms, although 1 is out of action for renovation. This house is a single story structure in what is know as a bungalow style. The kitchen, like many S Florida homes is small for the size of the home. The house sits in the middle of an acre of land.
We also have a walk in pantry and a screened porch. Utilities are provided by the city.
----------------------------------------------------------

By dgraff [Ignore] at 03,Nov,20 19:33 other posts

Biden is struggling in Florida quick candy get your titie tassels on and do the saggy dance bring them old men in to vote
NOT A BAD IDEA, dGRAFF

-----------------------------------------------------------
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By Scorps [Ignore] at 03,Nov,20 19:50 other posts

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

YEAH. I CAN'T READ IT UNLESS I TROLL BELLA! 'S THREADS.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By Dev01 [Ignore] at 03,Nov,20 20:02 other posts

[+] 0 [-] Reply
By dgraff [Ignore] at 03,Nov,20 20:17 other posts ⤴

Hahaha no it was on purpose
---------------------------------------------------------
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By phart [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 00:43 other posts

I have been glued to the tube for the past few hours,going to bed.
Tired.
Mail in shit is going to complicate and enlongate the process.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 11:35 other posts ⤴

Have you heard from her?
I ASSUME SHE'S REFERING TO ME. WHY? WHO KNOWS. SHE CAN'T STAND ME BUT IS CURIOUS ABOUT ME.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By Skittles [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 18:31 other posts

She keeps sending me pictures of some house she found online, or in a random neighborhood. It looks like a one-story dumpster. A trailer.

From Saggy:

5 bedrooms-3 baths-2 living-1 dining-double kitchen-acre lot

Now, I keep commenting about the dilapidated rooms she is always posting here. She says that is their cabin... Why not post pictures of this beautiful home you ask? Because it doesn't fucking exist
THAT PIC WAS DURING XMAS TWO YRS AGO. SKITTLES, WITH HIS LIMITED BRAIN FUNCTION GOT IT WRONG..........AGAIN.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
--------------------------------------------------------
By bella! [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 18:43 other posts

Is it a newer trailer or has it started to rust?
IT'S BRICK AND MORTAR, BELLA.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By Skittles [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 19:45 other posts

Its a crap picture but you can tell it is a dump!
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 18:44 other posts ⤴

About her sending you pictures, change your settings to accept private uploads from friends only.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By dgraff [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 21:29 other posts

Just think how does a trailer have an up stairs that she supposed to have rented out to Mandy 658 remember

dGRAFF THE APPARTMENT I RENTED OUT TO MANDY IS IN THE OLD HOUSE IN VALDOSTA, GEORGIA. I NEVER SAID IT WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR (IT DID NOT HAVE ONE) AND THE HOUSE WAS A MOBILE HOME IN THE BACK AND A BRICK AND MORTAR FRONT.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By Jamie [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 22:58 other posts

/0m9dtcl3fn95pic.html her trailer house
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 23:05 other posts

Is that the front yard or the backyard?
IT'S TAKEN FROM THE SIDEWALK ON THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE.

[+] 0 [-] Reply
By Jamie [Ignore] at 04,Nov,20 23:14 other posts

The front..
-----------------------------------------------------
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] at 05,Nov,20 00:30 other posts

I see it, I see it, it's the guest bedroom! The guests arrive on their bicycles, with luggage and there is their guest bed.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By dgraff [Ignore] at 05,Nov,20 04:59 other posts

No up stairs rental apartment

NO, MR DGRAFF. WRONG HOUSE, WRONG INFO........JUST WRONG.
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------- added after 52 minutes

BTW........MOBILE HOMES ARE ILLEGAL IN MIAMI DADE COUNTY EVER SINCE HURRICANE ANDREW IN 1992 OR 1993.

By #551147 03,Nov,20 03:11
[deleted image] [deleted image]

You prepared to lose, you ignorant shitbag?!

🇺🇸 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #610414 03,Nov,20 10:45
I will laugh my head off when Biden is declared president. Trump is a disaster as a president, but, all you Trumpies are a disgrace.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You sold your soul for a few extra Drachmas in your paycheck while he and his buddies made millions.
By #551147 03,Nov,20 10:51
Maybe we are...

I'll make a wager with ya... If Don loses, I will delete my account to never return. If he wins... You send me a Heart gift. Care to take a dare? 🤔

I'll even tell anyone that asks that you sent me the heart because you love to hate me.
By #610414 03,Nov,20 12:15
So, you are planning on leaving. How convenient. I believe in Biden. You've got a bet as long as the winner is declared by the electoral college in December.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,20 12:19 other posts 
Saggy-- will you be moving to Canada soon? Hint- it is up north you uneducated hag!
By #610414 03,Nov,20 12:32
Maggoty dick and HOMO in the same thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

skittles, you can compare maggots with homo man

By #610414 31,Oct,20 16:34
Just saw a blog about me by Skittles. My answer

Aren't you big He-Men. Taking on a woman. Wwll, im not surpriced. SKITTLES IS REALLY Bella! so we'll let that go, but, Jamie? That spaghetti sauce weiner? Look at him, hides behind his zipper, product of a mother and a German Terrier. Sr Cums is worse. That rabbid little Jew with a chip on his shoulder. He's mad because Yasser Arafat died and he can't get any uncircumcised Arab cock to suck.
You, all are so funny. Try walking without that baseball bat in your ass. I think I'll post this in my thread too in case you BRAVE forum soldiers delete this.
By #551147 31,Oct,20 17:33
JUST FOR THE RECORD!!

Many members have noticed a steady decline in Angel1227's cognitive function. There was not much to start with so this is truly a concern. To that point, we have asked the site medical officer to step in for an assessment today. Questions were randomly submitted by members of SYC.

Here is the official transcript:

Question-"why did this old nag lie about having heart surgery?"

Dr. Von LottaPuss- "This is an interesting and desperate cry for help. What we are dealing with is a feeble mind that needs attention from the Internet. Angel has to always have something to complain about, or something to make people feel sympathetic towards her. Lastly, this tends to occur with people that have so little satisfaction with their real lives."

Question- "This old bucket of snatch fur is constantly causing trouble. Attacking members and then complains when there is a retaliation. What the fuck is up with this type of issue?

Dr. Von LottaPuss- "A very good question and one that has come up repeatedly from multiple members. Angel has a victim's mentality. This stems from repressed memories from growing up in a broken home. There is also strong evidence to suggest some VERY bad things happened to her. Additionally, Angel is also seeking desperate approval from Admin. This is predicated from her endless complains to Admin via PM. Angel see's Admin as her aegis. Someone to help guide her through the mire. This however is a major fallacy her part."

Question- "Yeah mother fucker, why is this old white bitch always messing with the brothers!? She got her black man jammed up again on a parole violation! Shit is fucked up!? BLM!!"

Dr. Von LottaPuss- "This is obviously posted by a moron because everyone knows BLM is a pliko commie organization. So, fuck off."

Question: "What is her obsession with Bella and other women on this site?"

Dr. Von Lotta Puss- "We were expecting this question and it was posted by dozens of members here. Angel has an inferiority complex that I have not seen in all my years practicing medicine. Clearly the 7 people living with her in that trailer pay no attention to her. It also appears she is very jealous of the other women getting the attention. I have yet to see an original thought come from her posts. She copies everything Bella does and literally posts things from the Internet to make her sound intelligent."

Question- "What is up with those pics on her page? I mean who thinks they are real!!? Especially that pic with her old head on some 23 year old body!!!"

Dr. Von Von LottaPuss- "Reality is not something Angel acknowledges. This is 2020 and not 1974. Father Time has really given her a beating. Very bad habits and poor choices have cost her dearly.Her massive potbelly and saggy parts are truly disgusting. The entire site medical staff is concerned she is unable to comprehend that she is about 25 years past her prime. Her assigned social worker from the State of Florida has failed to get her the help she needs."

Question- "I have seen her posts in forum where she tries to show everyone she is smart, which is not the case. What level of education are we dealing with here?"

Dr. Von LottaPuss- "This question is on point and the answer is truly tragic. What we see with Angel is likely below high school level. More importantly, and irrespective of a formal education, is something worse. What we see is a member with a very low IQ and even lower self-esteem. Angel exhibits signs of having to complete with random individuals on a chat site. It is the conclusion of the medical staff she needs help but it is likely too late. To undo the damage that has been done would require around $200K. Sadly, this type of funding is not available to someone with her meager earnings. This however is not the biggest hurdle. Time is not on her side. Just the therapy alone would take over 15 years. Sadly, Angel just does not have that much time left."
By #610414 31,Oct,20 18:07
Like I've said:
You, all are so funny. Try walking without that baseball bat in your ass

It took you all that time to show I must be a pain in your ass. HAHAHA
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

BTW. Show your proof. What is up with those pics on her page? I mean who thinks they are real!!? Especially that pic with her old head on some 23 year old body!!!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 17:39 other posts 
Looks 100% accurate you rat bait cunt.

And you are "supriced" Wow. What a mongoloid. Lick another window
By #551147 31,Oct,20 17:41
ROFLMAO

That's college educated for ya!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 16:20 other posts 
Srcums is antisemite and racist.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 19:38 other posts 
"taking on a woman".... hmmm.. that seems to imply that you view yourself as a lesser human being. Is this true? Do you feel marginalized and inadequate?
By #610414 03,Nov,20 10:43
No, it implies that I view you assholes as lesser than a man.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,20 10:52 other posts 
Yeah.. you go with that one you uneducated peasant. Life has been cruel to you!
By #551147 03,Nov,20 10:57
I'm surpriced as hell you con eben repli in dis tread.
By #610414 03,Nov,20 12:06
Coño, maricon. no tenes una pinga para chupar? Listen homo, my spelling might be atrocious but my vocal delivery is way ahead of yours. So far all you've managed to come up with is keeping your "wife" prego and shoeless. Your ideas are retreads of other people. You should stay on the SYD side. You might hook up with a good dick that's willing to put up with your verbal shit.
By #610414 03,Nov,20 12:10
skittles Imagine my surprise when I found out an uneducated peasant far outshines you. You are a dickless little sissy making noise here because you can't break into the idiot's society. Yeah, that's how low you are in education, knowledge, or social grace

By #610414 01,Nov,20 13:47
bella!
Gee, a brand new member with only 8 points, that's quite interesting.

I'm sorry to say that you were deceived by the site looney toon! There's no monthly contest, in fact I discourage members from posting their pictures here. There are so many more dedicated threads that your pictures would receive much more attention in.

Say, if you are here in another month, I would be happy to buy you a membership if you drop a pile of shit or two on her page. I've already gifted one membership already! Think about it

angel1227
HAHAHA

By #610414 27,Oct,20 18:20
Bella! Don't bring Voltare into it. I may not agree with what you say but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
We both know you wouldn't even bend over and fart to save someone's rights. Look what you did to LatinLover
You know I'll make his tenure a nightmare now. Hey, Bella!

By #485312 29,Oct,20 00:16
its as fake as the fuckwit that it serves. *Lix*
By #610414 29,Oct,20 10:06
True. BTW. She’s after you too. Everything that’s wrong with the site (except her) is your fault. Poor thing, she finally blew a gasket. What, with Sir HuxleyOfTheLittleBalls leaving without a goodby, she’s devastated
By #485312 29,Oct,20 16:57
yeah its pining for someone real to talk too, I guess it liked the taste of shit in its mouth after tongue kissing his arse so deep for so long. they say if you eat something long enough you learn to enjoy it... its diet consists of worms and bullshit, no wonder it comes back, cant get enough of the bullshit anywhere else I'm guessing.. *Lix*

By #610414 29,Oct,20 11:11
Dev01
Bella i know your(YOU'RE) real,You have absolutely no need to have shadow accounts. You are a bitch in your own rite.

angel1227
There you have it folks. You've heard it here first

Bella!

By #610414 29,Oct,20 10:49
Bella!
You go out of your way to be irritating and to irritate me, specifically. I've suggested publicly and privately, that we can coexist, but you can't be happy unless you are the scorpion, believing that I am the frog.

Angel1227
You are right. I believe, and so do the rest of the members, that you are a frog. A bitch frog at that.

By #610414 29,Oct,20 10:11
Bella! posted this yesterday afternoon. As you can see, the poor, lonely, girl finally lost the remaining marbles. All she has now is her ability to be a bitch
It's interesting that twowarm, currently known as ANGEL1227 , I hesitate making any further reference to her as angel-anything... She's had many screen names but choosing a name with the "angel" incorporated within was a bit of a stretch and I will no longer use it for two reasons. 1) there is nothing angelic about her and 2) when the word angel is used in reference to a member, I think of Angelofdeath, who was formerly known as fairydust.
Bella! posted this yesterday afternoon. As you can see, the poor, lonely, girl finally lost the remaining marbles. All she has now is her ability to be a bitch

Bella!
I may have said this elsewhere, so forgive if you are reading this a second time. twowarm posted this, "You now put bounties on other members heads. Way to go "I'm above all that", bitch. You are no better than Skittles, Freddy, or all that list of despicable members that Admin got rid of."

I find that statement and declaration interesting. She found it fun and funny to coerce and encourage a new member to post his dick pic in this thread, knowing that that is something that I discourage. And after that SYD member read my response to his picture/post, it was him that reached out and "apologized", he said "she" told him it would be okay. After twowarm read my post, she felt compelled to post something like, "you send her a gift and she gets bitchy". twowarm, you are NOT above anything, bitch! You involved an unknowing member in something that you knew would bother me, how was what I did any different? The difference was that the member you chose didn't know that you sent him to do your "dirty work". The member(s) who helped me did so with a full understanding of what they were doing.

You go out of your way to be irritating and to irritate me, specifically. I've suggested publicly and privately, that we can coexist, but you can't be happy unless you are the scorpion, believing that I am the frog. And as for your reference to admin ridding the site of DESPICABLE members, how quick you forget and/or DENY that one of your shell accounts was deleted by admin for being annoying and vulgar. Like you said, you don't have to use your points to call me names so continue to call me a "bitch", wherever and whenever you like. Your name calling is a reflection of YOU, your vulgarity and shows just how fricken vindictive and crazy that you are.

angel1227
Poor, poor thing. Poor Skittles (they are one and the same)

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Four years ago you personally or one of your followers under your orders made my site life miserable. All I did is side with a friend, Lix. At that time I told you that I was not like other people. You and your group persisted. It shows how vindictive and crazy you are, you said. Yes, I’m that type of person. You can bitch all you want (since you are a bitch) but I’ll remain a thorn in your side for as long as you are here.

By #610414 27,Oct,20 18:10
@Balla!@ what did you have to do?
[deleted image]

Ride this fake?
By #485312 28,Oct,20 18:47
justifies hatred and shows how low some people will go ... she spends all day tending to her fake profiles. *lix*

By #610414 26,Oct,20 15:25
Hello and welcome to SYD/SYC, Showitoff!
Bella!
I couldn't help but notice that you've been a member for 4 hours and in less than three hours, you decided to post a "private picture" in this thread? Although you appear to have chosen a very appropriate screen name that does describe your cock, I kindly ask that you do not post pictures in this thread. There are many threads that would welcome your picture and if you need help finding one, please reach out to me and I will gladly send you differennt links.

angel1227
I send her a gift and she gets all BITCHY. Go figure

HAHAHA
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 16:07 other posts 
She uses this site as an "intellectual forum", not as a sex site

Unique phenomenon!

Anyway, I continue posting sex pics.

[deleted image]
(She's rubbing her cunt on my leg)
By #610414 26,Oct,20 16:11
Baby, I would rub my cunt on you too......but not your leg
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 19:20 other posts 
That's great. Rub it anywhere you like.

By #610414 26,Oct,20 16:21
Dev01
You are just a insecure dissfunctioal insecure actress that claims fame and all its deccadence :xkis
--------------------------------------- added after 85 seconds

Oh and sorry, narcissistic drama queen. Two not too

How did I get into this conversation?

By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,20 20:29 other posts 
And there are folks that want to keep the US shut down for even LONGER.
By #502711 18,Oct,20 17:06
It's like this in Victoria too. The way I see it, the WORLD will be locked down for years to come.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 18:20 other posts 
I have yet to understand what these folk that want to continue to lock down want out of life other than to sit in their basement and order pizza till they eventually die of old age.
Just in the past week here in our local fire district,we have had 5 calls for heart related issues that the folks were taken to the hospital. Stress,it is killing people.
We normally don't have but about 10 heart related calls in a years time.
By #502711 20,Oct,20 03:23
I'll tell you why they want this lockdown, because they want to reign in a new world order & events like 9/11 & corona virus, are used to keep a closer eye on us, breach our privacy, they want to know where we are at all times, they want to control us, & implement a cashless society. It's the Orwellian dystopian future you've heard about for decades & it's happening right now, death by a thousand cuts they erode our freedoms away bit by bit & before we know it, we're all microchipped & told when we go out & where we go. Biden & Kamala Harris are "Democratic Socialists", which is a better sounding way of saying they're Communists, maybe Trump isn't a much better choice, who knows. I think the virus is a coincidence & an opportunity that everyone around the world has been taking advantage of, especially China. The stock market has been doing great during the pandemic, so people are profiting from it & if people get to stay home & make money, then why would they want to change anything?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 19:43 other posts 
Well I know for a fact that cell phone apps are monitered to help track people.The company claims the apps are monitored for advertising and such.But if your weather app automatically updates when you are at Walmart,they can see that. Gas buddy,same way.
I also get so pissed off when I go to the landfill to get rid of my garbage and such. It cost 10 dollars for a pickup load. Used to hand the gal a 10 and drive thru.Now it is debt-credit card or check.They claim it is because all the county employees are working out of their homes and there is no 1 to handle the cash. The real reason is that alot of contractors and such work for cash,pay for dump fees with cash and it is not trackable .
Cash has written on it,For all debts public and private. I am hopeing someone will start a lawsuit at some point and put brakes on all this shit.
By #502711 22,Oct,20 04:13
I think dumping your rubbish should be free, because douchebags dump their shit in the forest because they don't want to pay $20 to dump it at the tip. & I don't trust apps, hey. I don't think they're regulated & I remember trying to download an app that changed the theme of my keyboard & it wanted access to my pictures, camera, contacts, all that. Why would they need that information? & then I thought, maybe this app that changes the theme on my keyboard, also can be used to see what buttons I press when typing in my bank account details or something. So fuck apps, man. You can't trust anything connected to the internet.
By #610414 23,Oct,20 09:54
Guys, does it hurt?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 12:03 other posts 
What?
I guess in Florida where most of the people are retired snowbirds and don't work anyway you may not see the affects of the "virus" but most folks do.
Does it hurt having your info out there? Um, it may not actually put a mark on your body,but it can put heavy marks on your credit rating,your reputation,your familys reputation and etc.
By #610414 23,Oct,20 14:05
phart South Florida, Miami to be exact, is the banking center and portal to South and Centreal America. Millions of dollars pass through this city. The Port of Miami is the biggest passenger port in the world and one of the biggest cargo port in the US. Yes, florida is a heaven for retirees but that's in the central areas of Florida and it's west coast (Gulf of Mexico). Miami's tourism is very strong even now. Fisher Island has more millionaires per capita than any other part of the USA. This is a working city. BTW. Miami-Dade county, Broward County and Palm Beach counties pretty much act as one entity. Little shit kicking places in Appalachia, Wisconsin, and other rural areas can't hold a candle to a small neighborhood from this areas.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 14:30 other posts 
UM shit kicker,is that not a Hux term that he used to refer to working class Americans? Um..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   ...#187

Show your Genitals