Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #34

Pages:  #1... #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jul,16 06:29 other posts 
More on Trump and his small hands and/or dick. only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,16 21:49 other posts 
Viewing the world through a pink lens. ...
[deleted image]
By #485312 18,Jul,16 09:31
you have the rosiest glasses of all here leo *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jul,16 13:39 other posts 
yeah, but her nails are often blue and they won't change color no matter what lens i use.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,16 23:55 other posts 
Does anyone know how many deaths and casualties that recently happened in Nice, France on Bastille Day?

By #460385 28,Jun,16 18:15
28 dead and over 60 injured in Istanbul, Tukey. 3 suicide bombers inside the airport. ISIS is rolling now.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Update..... At least 50 dead.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Apr,16 11:41 other posts 
Barack Obama...Can the Americans here tell me the good and bad about his presidency ?...
By #210252 10,Jun,16 12:33
There is no good. Our deficit has grown nearly a trillion a year since the bum was elected by the free shit army and race relations have been set back decades . The man behaves like he's the emperor and our spineless congress lets him . Our press won't show the world how pissed we are as they are owned by the government . This kettle is about to blow
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 11:18 other posts 
I can't just blame Obama and his appointed czars , I place alot of the blame for the country's issues onto the people who voted for him. They were either duped or wanted to see our country destroyed from within. With the cuts to military and so forth, the Ethiopian Air **** will be able to invade and conquer us in a couple years.
In saying that, this upcoming election may not bring good results either regardless of who is put in office. Things are just so far down the drain it will take years of hard work on everyone's part to get it back right. And I just don't think the average American is willing to work with their neighbors hard enough or long enough to make that happen. There is not a app for fixen the country for the Iphone 6 so it would be to much for most to take part in.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 18:59 other posts 
couldent agree with you more we need to tie the sand bum to a pole nude and smear him with bacon grease and let 10 hungry pit bulls have there way with him

By milesbferry [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 08:41 other posts 
Our Referendum. I'd like to point people to this article in The Telegraph by Charles Moore. His analysis is brilliant, as usual (in my opinion):

only registered users can see external links

I hope my chatroom chums from last night will have a read
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 08:55 other posts 
True. The European bureaucrats in Brussels have transformed Europe into a shitty state. But the member states have not fought against their shit. They simply sat. Reclaim control is what the message of the Leave campaign was. Indeed, UK has had a long tradition of success in democracy, engineering, education, freedom, etc. Unfortunately however, the UK is also governed by people who don't understand anything. At the same time, the glory that was UK is gone. If the UK were what it was then Leave would obviously have been the best choice. But, like all empires, UK is just an ailing state just going downhill. Like the US. So Reclaim Control is a great idea, except that it's likely it won't happen. The UK, simply, doesn't have the power to do so. I would be happy if I were wrong. I think it'll take long time before the UK can, if at all, reclaim control. Meanwhile, China is rapidly moving towards global control and the UK had already started kissing their ass. Good luck the the UK, but I'm very very very skeptical and pessimistic.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 09:23 other posts 
Yes,he hit the nail on the head... it's the reason I voted to leave...'democracy' accountability, too many cooks in the EU kitchen,so many MEP'S,commissioners(not elected btw)

It's old news now,but this clip highlights some of things so very wrong with the EU and what it has become....(from a British standpoint)
By #481583 25,Jun,16 12:51
Way to go Alex! I would vote to leave if I lived in your country.
By #188992 25,Jun,16 15:10

The sort of country I fear we may be becoming, when people are conned into thinking that all our ills are caused by immigrants from the EU.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 15:53 other posts 
I keep hearing the same rhetoric from every remain voter...
But the ills are caused by the EU...we're out now,,but not for long...Scotland will go for independence if they get it,there will be a referendum for England/Reformed UK(Wales,England,NI,Gibraltar)to rejoin the EU ...So I think people in general need to do some research about political due process before getting all bent up about democracy is wrong cuz the vote didn't go my way..

And the Brits have always been racist,nothing new....people fear what they don't understand...
By #188992 25,Jun,16 17:10
I'm not sure where you get the constitutional basis for that rejoin referendum!

I'm also not sure that I agree with your assertion that "the Brits have always been racist", but I hope you agree that this poster appeals to the WORST in human nature, rather than the best:

By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 17:22 other posts 
As independent newly formed nations they can apply to become a member state of the EU...precedents include Czech Republic/Slovakia....When a union is split the new nations are able to apply for separate memberships...so that's my basis for the England/New UK comment...But whether Scotland can ask or get another referendum is the question...But any change to the UK member nations means a re-application to the EU..
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And that photoshop is bad.... what a twat Farage is..

By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 20:34 other posts 
EU Referendum..
Britain is set to go to the polls in an historic referendum on whether the country should remain a member of the European Union or leave.

Polling stations are open between 07:00 BST and 22:00 BST.

An estimated 46,499,537 people are entitled to take part in the vote - a record number for a UK election.

It is only the third nationwide referendum in UK history and comes after a four-month battle for votes between the Leave and Remain campaigns.

The EU is just another American idea from the Bilderberg Group(google these people they control everything)
By milesbferry [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 08:05 other posts 
Hang on! Does this mean you are a Leaver? And....we're on the same side? And.... we agree on something?
By #460385 23,Jun,16 09:19
There goes the economy.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 15:31 other posts 
Nothing wrong with any of the world economies cb54 they will carry on,problem is tax evasion/avoidence....people who have lots of money don't like paying tax...so they bend their laws or ship the profits off to a tax haven...

America's largest companies are harboring more than $2.1 trillion in profits overseas to avoid paying taxes stateside, a report showed. The accumulated profits, if repatriated from places that include Bermuda, Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, would amount to an estimated $620 billion in U.S. tax revenue.

The study, which was conducted through two left-leaning nonprofit organizations and reported by Reuters, was able to calculate those figures by reviewing Securities and Exchange Commission filings from the companies. Around three-quarters of Fortune 500 companies take advantage of tax havens abroad.

The names on the list are, of course, recognizable to many. At the top was Apple, which has $181.1 billion. Microsoft holds $108.3 billion offshore in five tax havens, and Pfizer has $74 billion in 151 tax havens. General Electric has around $119 billion overseas in 18 overseas tax havens.

If companies paid the correct tax where the operate,the working man shouldn't get shafted....but those rich fuckers don't want that...they need another 200 million bucks to buy a fucking yacht..
By #460385 23,Jun,16 18:24
Trump is gonna fix all that businesses shit.😃👍
By #188992 25,Jun,16 14:49
Yet, ironically, you think that (in a world of multinationals) the UK is more likely to get it's proper tax take from these companies by breaking away from the EU? I believe that acting in concert with our partners we are MUCH more likely to sort out the Belizes, British Virgin Islands and Bermudas of this world.

Or would the Bildebergers intervene again?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 15:35 other posts 
But we don't vote for the people who make the laws in the states,or the EU.... I mentioned the bilderberg group as a group of people that everyone should be aware of,I didn't say I believe the conspiracy that surrounds them...

Cameron went to the EU to tell them enough is enough about the immigration,and the EU Said tough shit you signed up to all the rules not just some ,you have to take them....so I will be labelled as anti Europe Racist,bollocks,I am anti dumb fucks who WE didn't vote for...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Why do think people really voted to leave,it wasn't about immigration,it was about the right of the UK people to make the decisions that affect their country....most people have made it about immigration....I looked at all the information I could before taking my vote....not just one issue,,,,but as I keep repeating,,,we didn't vote for the people who make the laws in the EU ,they are selected by other EU no names...
By #188992 25,Jun,16 15:49
"Check out the Bilderberg group...and see what they are up to and who gets invited to their meetings and you'll see that these people are all in it together to globalise everything into a once size fits all solution.... " Your words, dude. Sounds like you believe that's what they do, to me anyway.

Plus, you haven't addressed my points about collective action to stop tax-dodging.

Cameron's a fool. He set an immigration target/aspiration that we all knew he couldn't meet. The immigration card has, on a lot of fronts, been a thin cover for latent xenophobia. Just FYI: I've not called you anything, especially not a racist, because I think you're a good guy on the whole.

We DO vote for MEPs, we do vote for a Government that has representation at the Council of Ministers. It's a flawed democracy but (in my opinion)no more flawed than our bicameral parliamentary democracy (with it's archaic overlay of theocracy). 27% of the UK electorate voted Conservative but we have a Conservative MAJORITY government - equally undemocratic, or not?

I'll give you that the EU needs more transparency, more accountability to the electorate, and a rowing back from Federalism. But now the UK will have zero influence in helping make that happen. If you come back with "It's unreformable", I think that's a pessimistic view of the impact that the 5th largest global economy has in Europe.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 16:00 other posts 
So it sounds like I believe is very different from actually believing then....

There can be no collective action to stop tax dodging when the rich control the tax laws..

So look at the trade agreement between the EU and the States( ttip) one size fits all...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And my real point about the Bilderberg group is, have a google....you simply cannot find out what this group really does unless you use the deep web...so it was more a point about who are these fuckers and why when they have a meeting the country where it's held foots quite a lot of the security bill.....why ?
By #188992 25,Jun,16 16:10
I'm with you 100% when it comes to TTIP. Sadly, I can't understand your first sentence and your second paragraph is depressingly pessimistic.

I don't think that Brexit will enable people in this country to more effectively make the decisions that affect the UK. We've been sold a pig in a poke. Boris, Gove, Farage et al are NOT the saviours they claim to be. Read "The Conquest of Bread" by Kropotkin if you want an alternative view of how society can be run.

That may well be your "real point" when you refer to the Bildeberg Group but when you assert that "The EU is just another American idea from the Bilderberg Group" (your exact words again) you do sound like someone from the tinfoil hat brigade.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 16:24 other posts 
When you're humping you say oh god,but you don't really believe in god is another way to explain my first sentence..

lolI'm basically saying get as much information as possible from all sources..Just I mentioned it(Bilderberg),doesn't mean I follow/believe what the conspiracy is..

The wealthy have no intention of helping a government to take more tax from them...so yes it's pessismistic but my view.

And Farage is dick,he's married to a German...gotta wonder what his real priority is,politics or celebrity..

Boris is a chump like Gove...they all are...there are very few working class politicians if any,by that I mean state schooled,and they are out of touch with the realities of the real world....
By #188992 25,Jun,16 16:28
Sophistry! You either believe they have enormous influence or you don't (based on your in-depth research).

Skip to 5 minutes in.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 16:42 other posts 
But that's what I mean...just cuz people talk about it doesn't make it true...UFO'S.GOD....the list is endless...

Alex Jones is funny...he should show the proof behind what he says....until people do that people will dismiss any conspiracy theory as crackpot...proof is the key to what they do,so I take it as I find it...there's an ex BBC guy who talks about the same type of 'EURO' theory..Tony Gosling I think his name is...
By #188992 25,Jun,16 16:52
Well, despite what you might think I DO try to take my information from as wide a variety of sources as I can. Given that, I would assert that the fact that we (as a Nation) have voted to leave the EU is pretty good proof that the conspiracy theorists are wrong. If "they" wanted World hegemony the election WOULD have been rigged. They may even had carried out Tiny Tim's "erase the pencil marks" plan!!

I believe that, as a thoughtful individual, you weighed up the evidence and voted according to your conscience and ideological views. So did I.

Sadly, I think that a proportion of the electorate have been hoodwinked. We have already had Farage admitting that the money saved from leaving the EU will NOT all go to the NHs, and Nigel Evans admitting (sort of) that immigration may not actually fall as a result of Brexit. A lot of, perhaps less well-informed, voters went for Brexit PRECISELY because they thought that was the deal. In a parliamentary democracy I think we should steer clear of referenda as much as possible, particularly when they are carried out for Party political purposes rather than because of a big constitutional paradigm shift.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 17:09 other posts 
It's all good. Just debating our respective views..Both sides had their flaws in their 'propaganda'..all the UK parties are the same,when you really look at them,they all went to the same schools,Universities...it's an old boys network...politicians are supposed to represent the people who elect them,if they are no good they get booted,with the EU,the real issue for me was we didn't elect the true rule makers in the EU.

And conspiracy is just that,conspiracy...making connections without proof..

I never thought the vote would be in favour of leaving,just because of the way the vote was expected to go...but that's what happens when you ask the people,they decide...politicians seem to forget they are the representives of their people,they think they are the rulers...more people are now politically aware and started to take an interest in the way their lives are run..
By #188992 25,Jun,16 17:19
Sortition, mate. That's the answer!

You make your points well (most of the time!!) lol

It could be an interesting few years to come in UK politics, that's for sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 14:11 other posts 
What is the general climate of Britain, are the citizens for Great Britain/UK leaving the European Union?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 15:24 other posts 
Were going to find out in the next 24 hrs.....that's the vote that's taking place ,stay in the EU or leave the EU..
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 15:49 other posts 
But what I was hoping was that you might share what the "buzz on the street" is.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 16:14 other posts 
Depends who you ask,cuz there is no 'person' to vote for,it's a weird one,you are either for or against....everyone has their reasons for their vote....My very simple way of explaining it is " The UK didn't vote to join a federalist single state,which is what the EU has become WE VOTED(UK) to have a common market with other member nations"

So that's one of the simplest reasons I can give without going into the abyss of tedium...
By #188992 23,Jun,16 18:13
The "word on the street", Bella, is that we will remain in the EU. Please recognise that not everyone in the UK thinks that the EU is a Bilderberg front, or that our votes will be subject to government use of erasers.

Frankly, it sounds like my fellow Brits have been sniffing glue or their tinfoil hats have fallen off.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 18:35 other posts 
Ok I'll bite on that,Yeah man, I have my face in a bag of glue right now,

But the EU takes a massive amount of input from the people involved in that group...or do you still read the mainstream media ? pmsl....

So did you vote with a pencil ? I prefer a bra on my head btw,any size will do...
By #509475 23,Jun,16 15:24
At the moment its a complete Farce as usual .
Brexit Voter Complains Police Called To Polling Station After She Lends Out Pen To Stop Government Rigging The EU Referendum

Almost half of all Leave voters believe it is ‘probably true’ the outcome is rigged.

A popular conspiracy theory suggests the government will rig the result by rubbing out Brexit votes made in pencil

A pro-Brexit voter has complained about police being called after she offered to lend her pen to people to prevent the government rigging the result of today’s EU referendum.
Almost half - 46% - of all Leave voters believe it is “probably true” that the outcome is pre-determined.

One popular conspiracy theory that has reemerged is that the government will attempt to rig the result by rubbing out Brexit votes that are made using a pencil. The fear has inspired the #usepens hashtag on Twitter.

Polling stations have pencils not pens on hand for voters to cast their ballots with.

Jacqueline Jackson, who describes herself as “100% Ukip” and an “islamophobe with good reason” because the religion is “evil”, tweeted the complaint today.

Jackson tells the police officer: “I was asked to come here and hold dogs today and offer people the use of a pen because there are only pencils in the polling station.”

The officer replies: “That’s the same for all polling stations, there aren’t pens.”
And the conversation ends amicably.

One local council has encouraged voters to use the pencils provided to make sure their vote is counted properly.

A YouGov poll asked people about “some things that people have said about the EU referendum campaign”. Including:

“It is likely that the EU referendum will be rigged.”

Almost half - 46% - of all Leave voters say this is the case, contrast to 11% of those supporting Remain. Regardless of voting preference, 28% subscribe to the “rigged” hypothesis.

“MI5 is working with the UK government to try and stop Britain leaving the EU.”

Some 28% of Leave backers suspect pro-EU involvement of the **** services, while 16% of the Remain vote are wary of ‘spooks’.

“The BBC and ITN are not commissioning an exit poll in order to allow the vote to be fixed without anyone telling.”

Around a third of Leave voters - 36% - back the suggestion that broadcasters are deliberately meddling with the outcome. It’s 10% among Remain-ers.

“There are plans for further EU integration and enlargement that the EU are deliberately not announcing till after the referendum.”

Three-quarters of Leavers - 75% - are convinced of the plot, compared to 25% who will be voting for ‘In’.

Brexit Voter Complains Police Called To Polling Station After She Lends Out Pen To Stop Government Rigging The EU Referendum
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 15:36 other posts 
Check out the Bilderberg group...and see what they are up to and who gets invited to their meetings and you'll see that these people are all in it together to globalise everything into a once size fits all solution....

And voting marking with pencil is stupid,how can you trust a voting system like that...that's why people are using pens...
21st century and we're using pencils to cast a vote...
By #188992 24,Jun,16 11:35
So, despite the all-powerful Bildberg group and the use of easily erased pencil marks, we're OUT. A kick in the teeth for the conspiracy theorists anyway. Not the result I hoped for, or expected, but let's see how things pan out.

By #485312 21,Jun,16 00:20
lm really sorry for my intolerance of immigrants, but l don't agree with people smuggling, which is !llegal in our country, l also don't believe in bringing sharia law, which is a religious law, made by people to oppress women, to a free country where these people believe that marrying ch!ld brides that have been genitally mutilated and treated like tent poles for black clothes as being racist...its a case of freedom of rights for women, not to be dictated to by some religious zealots about being pure and wonderful for dirty old men who practice ped-o-filia, pubic stoning and general intolerance of women being able to express themselves as they see fit....its a far cry from calling people out for not being able to speak English ... but than, trivial bullshit is all some people have to offer l guess *lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 21:47 other posts 
Such a piss poor attempt to save face.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 22:02 other posts 
Because EVERY immigrant embodies and lives by the worst aspects of their native culture. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. They are all EXACTLY alike.
Every racist has a "good" excuse for their racism. That doesn't actually mean that they are right. No matter how they try to justify it.
Talk about "trivial".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 03:13 other posts 
Ped-o-filia is also practiced by the members of the Catholic (and not only) church.

"l also don't believe in bringing sharia law".

There's nothing to believe or not here. These kind of "laws" are provably shit and unacceptable. The closest ally of the US has sharia law and is practicing it, including stoning, but is never condemned.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jun,16 19:26 other posts 
England beat Australia in the rugby...woop woop....first test series win down under...

All Blacks won too....

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 14:20 other posts 
Another mass shooting in the US. only registered users can see external links
50 people dead in a gay club.
The gunman's father says the shooting has nothing to do with his religion (islam) but that it was triggered because he saw a gay couple kissing.

Really? And who taught him to be intolerant to gay people other than his parents and religion? His religion doesn't even allow men to hold hands with women. If not terrorism, it's intolerance that poisoned this guy's brains.
By t-rex [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 14:31 other posts 
Such a terrible disaster!!!! God bless all those unfortunate souls,,,,, and their families and loved ones. It's just to bad he had to die quickly, l sometimes wonder if we should revert back to the days or times of stoning and torture, maybe some people would reconsider what they are doing . Sorry I'm rambling !
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 23:48 other posts 
Even though stoning is not legal in the US, it is part of the penal code of some of its allied countries, Saudi Arabia, for example.

But you're right.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 11:22 other posts 
Hanging, stoning, burning,none of that has stopped crime. Because the warped crook thinks he or she is faster,smarter than the fellow on the rope.
Deterring crime is only partially possible. But the hanging,firing squad and so forth would end the problems of each crook as they come along.That would help slow down the revolving door of the justice system.
By #460385 13,Jun,16 11:42
You can't scare these people with torture or death. They have planned for the day they are called upon to meet their maker. It is what they do. They live to die. A normal human can't feel like that. Their own death is what they ask for. You can't scare someone who is prepared to die with honor for their cause. They are savages.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 22:04 other posts 
Precisely. Spot on. And this can only be achieved by religious indoctrination. There's no other system that makes people happy to die other than religion. People commit suicide sometimes but they don't do that happily. Whereas those religious freaks die happily because they've been brainwashed that things will be better when they die.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   ...#43

Show your Genitals