She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #29

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Jan,17 08:31 other posts 
My world view at the moment ...
[deleted image]

By #523323 20,Jan,17 14:02
You may now address him as President Trump
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,17 22:35 other posts 
Hail to the Chief! God Blessed America!

By #526169 20,Jan,17 15:42
Is it not amazing how much the media just shows the idiots in DC showing off - very much encourages others to do the same. breaking store windows is a costly and criminal act. Just my thoughts.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,17 22:34 other posts 
Yep,those acts only take away any credibility the person may have had .
Freedom of speech was never meant to allow for crime of that nature. it was meant to be that you could speak or write how you felt without persecution. Burning a car, or breaking a window,is not saying anything. It is showing the world you are a idiot.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jan,17 05:49 other posts 
How long until Trump is impeached ? where is his wife hiding ? Is his fake tan paid for by the government now ?..
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,17 07:44 other posts 
I don't think he can be impeached prior to be sworn in.

Melania is holing up at their home in Trump Towers.

And as far as his tan, he's probably owns his own tanning bed.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jan,17 08:16 other posts 
Do you think it's likely he will get impeached once he is 'sworn' in then?..He doesn't seem to have a plan for anything!..What are his policies ? He gets his tan from his head being up his arse ,cuz that's where he thinks the sun shines from...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Dec,16 14:16 other posts 
What did you have for your Christmas dinner ?...Did the gay couples hump in front of the fire and have a nut roast ?
By #358797 25,Dec,16 15:42
I've got your dinner right here...
[deleted image]
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Dec,16 16:43 other posts 
On nom nom...Want some sausage stuffing ?
By #358797 25,Dec,16 17:27
Mmhm. I'd get that sausage all sloppy though. Hopefully you wouldn't mind.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jan,17 08:42 other posts 
i got one with lots of cream, do you want it?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Dec,16 02:22 other posts 
May I have a bite too?
By #485312 05,Jan,17 15:35
we have cold salads and cold ham, finished with a big serve of pav covered in cream and fruit...*Lix*
By #23212 06,Jan,17 22:46
What's "pav"?
By #485312 07,Jan,17 04:34
only registered users can see external links
pavlova, its a meringue base covered with kiwi fruit, passion fruit and strawberries, all held on with fresh whipped cream *Lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 11:35 other posts 
damn,that looks good!
Best I had was some deviled eggs and turkey, and a few hours later,I was reminded of why I use the nickname Phart!
By #485312 10,Jan,17 01:47
lol, youre funny phart, and yeah its b/oody scrumptious, sweet and delicious...*Lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 07:55 other posts 
sinanff, do you really care?
By #23212 08,Jan,17 02:48
Yes I do. As a 'foodie', I always like learning about and trying most new foods.
--------------------------------------- added after 474 hours

And 'bella!', why would you ask me that, other than your 'cat fight feuding' with her? I do not go around pretending, lying, or setting people up, as you very well know. So therefore, if I asked her about a food that I has never heard of, I must have wanted to know about it. Which it seems rather obvious to me.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Dec,16 11:51 other posts 
I defended TRUMP today, that was fun,I don't like him, but I don't think everyone who voted for him is like him,it was a toxic vote either way,but trying to group everyone who voted for him as racist etc is bonkers...The only thing I can say about recent events in the USA and the UK,is that people have taken an interest in politics,'bout fucking time..

By #485312 15,Dec,16 04:13
Hows Christmas on your side of the world??? weve had some funny PC police news item here, like a council putting up Christmas decorations but deleting the word Christmas, the banners read, 'very merry' and were later taken down because of the disgust it brought to normal people...hope they just have a great Christmas and see what they get upset about for New Years Celebrations....*Lix*

P.S have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Dec,16 19:19 other posts 
By #485312 16,Dec,16 20:51
you calling us crazy lol, maybe a little inebriated looking at this blokes tree *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Dec,16 02:47 other posts 
Is that what the emoticon means? That you're crazy and drink? I just mean to have a "huge lol" kinda response. But now I can see what it means? thanks to your explanation.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you responded with that pic.

It is *is* hilarious!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Dec,16 02:53 other posts 
Here in Calgary, Canada we have had a two week cold snap. It's currently (1:oo am on Dec 17) -29C with a wind chill of -37. -40 is the same Fahrenheit or Celsius. Any way you slice it, it's C O L D ! Colder than my ex wife when she was menstruating.
I'm in and warm now. I'm a chef so it's warm at work.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Dec,16 05:34 other posts 
Stay warm my friend!
By #485312 17,Dec,16 04:48
they look like theyre crazy laughing and bashing each other for the fun of it...its a beauty of shot, and he's pretty b/oody happy about it too lol, *lix*

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,16 21:23 other posts 
has any one thought that maybe no one can save the world that it just might be gods plan to end life on earth as we know it to gather up his flock and live in eternity as brothers and sisters in peace as he intended

By #460385 10,Dec,16 13:26
Has anyone else noticed or is it just me, that most of the bitching and crying about Trump is coming from members who don't even live in the US. What is all the concern about? What are you guys afraid of? Has your countries no problems or concerns that you could spend time ranting about?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,16 15:31 other posts 
Alot of country's are afraid Trump will want the money back the US loaned them years ago,they are afraid we will reopen our factory's and their jobs will be on the chop block.
By #88520 10,Dec,16 22:37
Well your country happen to be the most powerful and influential in the world so of course it's concerning when it's going to be lead by a man who seem to completely lack morals, goes on tantrums whenever he is criticized and is generally unqualified for the tasks of a president.

Most worrying is Trumps stance on climate change. We're at a breaking point where major efforts will have to be made all across the world to have any chance of turning it around, but instead we get a US President that won't even acknowledge that it's a problem. Every other developed country understands the severity, but apparently Trump and the republicans have too many friends in the oil industry to care about our planet.

Another major worry is Trumps adoration of Putin and what will happen when Russia is given free reign to pursue their goals in Europe. There are many neighboring countries that are now terrified about the future when the US can no longer be considered a strong ally, Putin will definitely test the new boundaries and see what he can get away with.

Net Neutrality is another thing I care very much about and it's awful to see Trump appoint people that wants to do away with it. If ISP:s are allowed to determine which sites we can visit or give priority to certain kinds of traffic it could lead to very bad things for the internet.

Further chaos in the middle east and more refuges that my and other countries will have to take care of is also very likely. Trump and the republicans seem intent on cratering the Iran deal for no good reason whatsoever, it actually works and gives some hope to normalized relations down there. Throwing it away and provoking conflicts would be utterly moronic.
By #460385 10,Dec,16 23:22
Don't worry about Global Warming. The human race will adapt and evolve as needed.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,16 23:59 other posts 
google the term "global cooling". It was the scam before global warming came about.

Global warming is sorda along the lines of the Y2K bug for those that may remember it. A damn overblown hoax that cost people millions in computer upgrades,food supplies and what not.

1 volcano eruption will destroy any progress man could make on cleaning the air.

And if the earth didn't change over time, we would need to be concerned about dinosaur attacks. Just imagine munching on a delicious puss and a Trex bashes in the window and takes a chunk out of your ass! Now and then you would think,you know if I had not traded for that damn hybrid he might have died from the smog!

Global warming is something that would happen if humans dropped dead 200 years ago.

The very sun that provides light and warmth to the earth is getting hotter over time it's self. What will the greenie weenies do when it goes super nova?

Solar panels are a great idea for the individual business or homeowner. But the best 1's made in the US are not even legal to sell in the US. 1 of those damn regulations passed in Washington to protect the electric company's interest.

I will try to google out the webpage I read about the panels and post it.Makes me angry thinking about it.
By #88520 11,Dec,16 00:29
A unified scientific community disagrees with you and I chose to listen to the people that has spent their lives getting to know as much as possible about it.

You could take the time to read through this very well sourced Wikipedia entry on the subject. only registered users can see external links
By #517356 11,Dec,16 04:30
Just bear in mind Scientific community are getting paid hundreds of thousands to investigate and instigate ideas about Global warming. It is a very well known fact that 1 large volcanic eruption puts out more than man has ever contributed. I have no doubt that man are contributing to global warming, but the planet is ever evolving and heat increases and decrease are part of that ...why do you think the planet isn't still covered in Ice?
By #88520 11,Dec,16 05:26
No it's not a very well known fact, it's just more bullshit that is being spread by republican politicians backed up by the oil and coal industry. Here's an article among many that goes through this and cites actual peer reviewed scientific studies only registered users can see external links

Earth does have natural cycles of increasing and decreasing temperature, but it's on a much greater time scale than the changes we're seeing now and every respectable scientist will agree that the steady increase during the last couple hundred years can be attributed to us humans. They will also agree that serious efforts must be taken before we reach a point of no return where it will start to severely affect our planet.
By #517356 11,Dec,16 05:47
to be far Dead end i did not state carbon dioxide...

This is part of an article i was reading recently...

Volcanoes can—and do—influence the global climate over time periods of a few years but this is achieved through the injection of sulfate aerosols into the high reaches of the atmosphere during the very large volcanic eruptions that occur sporadically each century. But that's another story...
By #88520 11,Dec,16 06:47
Did you not get the part where it says that increased amounts of sulfate aerosols affect the climate by reflecting sunlight and thus lowering the temperature? It's the opposite to CO2 emissions which adds to the greenhouse effect which is to be blamed for rising temperature.

Emissions of sulfate aerosols can affect the climate but you've gotten it completely backwards if you think it would contribute to global warming.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 10:09 other posts 
Here is what some folks may miss in all this. Transitions take time. Trying to shut out coal and gasoline is going to require decades to prevent a major economic burden on the citizens and government.
For example, The Chevy Volt cost more than several of the Cadillac models. I went to the dealer and read the window stickers myself. It may be the way to go at some point but most people can't afford the damn thing.So gas needs to be affordable in the mean time until cars of that type can be made affordable to the mass's. IF the greenies and government want folks in hybrids and electric cars, the prices should be equal or LESS than gas burners.

Coal, Ok,so the scientist think we need to reduce the amount we use. Reduce regulations so new plants of Hydro, nuclear,whatever, can be built to replace it as a energy source. It is my understanding no new nuclear plants have been built in many years. I **** them. but anyway, Regulations are to strict. Cutting off the coal,and expecting the existing system to keep up is ludicrous. It can't keep up. The basic electric grid in this country is old,outdated and overloaded. Research it,I own stock in 2 energy company's so I am not stupid on that point.

But look at the big picture this way for a moment, let's imagine you are a scientist and the government hires you to study climate change. They hire 9 more folks. They explain the goals of the study and turn you loose.
7 of you decide we have a serious problem and changes need to be made. 3 feel the whole thing is bullshit and call it for what it is. Now those 3 have not done the job the government hired them to do. Poof, fired. The study is concluded and the ideas of the 7 are presented as they support the goals originally set. The 3 that are fired try to explain all this is bullshit. They are not invited on CNN or CBS to talk. Fox might let them on. Or a republican may let them speak at a event. But simply because they disagree, they are denied credibility by slanderous government and private industry.
If you were trying to sell solar panels, would you support someone who proved that coal was not as bad as claimed? NO it would work against your cause and industry. So you would pay someone,a lobbyist or reporter to "fix" the problem.

I don't think you will find many folks in the world that just enjoy dumping burnt motor oil on baby ducks or burning barrels of oil just to see the black clouds.
It is just sometimes the folks that support a clean environment don't think about the burden all the changes they demand puts on others.

As crazy as it sounds, discussions like this need to take place all over America.
Reduce regulations, I would also go as far as saying cut off patent control sooner so that better technology can be made affordable sooner.
By #517356 11,Dec,16 16:15
Tesla had it right with his ' free energy ' .. shame governments and big business kept him quiet............unfortunately money talks
By #88520 12,Dec,16 14:30
No one is saying that the changes should happen overnight, there are goals set for the reduction of CO2 emissions through the Paris Climate deal and other vital agreements. With Trump you've elected a President that wants to throw away all those deals and move in the totally opposite direction by increasing coal and oil production. He's appointed an oil industry lobbyist and climate change denier as head of the Environmental Protection Agency and wants to stop NASA from continuing studying the effects of global warming. It's an incredible reckless behavior by a President that continuously shows that he cares for no one but himself and of course he'll be dead by the time we have to deal with the problems.

If you believe that it's just some big conspiracy between scientist all across the world I don't know what to tell you, it's simply stupidity. Every developed country on this planet accepts the scientific consensus on climate change and realizes that actions need to be taken. Everyone except parts of the Republican party where facts apparently aren't important. China is currently the world leading investor in green technology, even oil rich countries in the middle east are doing massive projects to decrease their reliance on fossile fuels, that should tell you something, they aren't doing it just for fun.
By #460385 12,Dec,16 15:53
You keep talking in terms of "World". Scientist all over the World. And what China is doing. And what Europe is doing. Can't other countries of the "WORLD" function, research, and act without Trumps lead?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You act like Trump is responsible for the World. When in all reality, he is responsible for the United States.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Certainly, one country could not be responsible for the distruction of the human race. But maybe I'm wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,16 20:37 other posts 
I am sure all the little country's like Liechtenstein , Grenada, Micronesia are spending large sums of money to regulate themselves out of work and income just as the US by projecting cow farts and car exhaust as the enemy's of the world .
The simple fact is, we here in the US could kill all the cows to prevent their farting, walk everywhere we go and we would still be polluted and radiated from the Orient because of the JET STREAM. Something that no scientist can deny is there.
So why in the hell should the American people suffer more regulations and high energy prices when the shit in the air is coming from somewhere else?

Use google to read and study about how the radiation traveled from japans nuclear plants to here. Read about the radiation levels are now higher in our grain raised in the midwest and such.
That proves stuff travels. Smog could travel the same way.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Dec,16 03:48 other posts 
Phart, look at a map and you will see where the pollution from the US is going to. I'm sure Europeans and North Africans would appreciate it if the US sent cleaner air via the jet stream.
Google "jet stream world map" and you'll see that there are two; one northern and one southern and they both go from west to east. They keep going around and around the world. A great deal of pollution will be absorbed by rain drops and return to earth as acid rain where it gets into our food and water systems.
If we all contribute we will all benefit because less pollution is good for the world, right?
By #88520 13,Dec,16 06:16
Phart: What makes you think that other countries aren't doing their part? 117 countries have signed onto and bound themselves to follow the goals set up by the Paris climate accord, including USA, China, India and the countries of the European Union. Now Trump wants to pull out and keep screwing the rest of us that are trying to get something done to stop the rise of global warming. Since the US stands for the second most amount of CO2 emissions, it's quite a big deal and sends a real fuck you to the rest of the worlds efforts.
By #435701 13,Dec,16 15:11
Of course you are wrong! Imagine if Hitler were alive today on a Planet with around 17,000 atomic bombs (mostly Hydrogen) World wide and growing. Do you think he would use them? Particularly as he used EVERY weapon at his disposal at the time. I also ask you, who among the current World leaders is most like Hitler? Safely say the Poothead. With the Chinese 'idjuts' not far behind. Now we have Trump. He may be a match for any of these other blind (to the fact of Nuclear escalation human race annihilation) leaders!I ask you, whichever country launches first,(there are 8 in the 'nuclear club'. How quaint!) will that be the country that is responsible for the destruction of the Human race?...It will just be a moot point. Obviously, there will be no one left to care.
By #435701 13,Dec,16 14:42
I live in the US. I've lived overseas for many years in my life...I find myself wondering these days...Just how LOUD is a Hydrogen bomb? Because if you haven't noticed, Russia has invaded previous Soviet Block countries. (Hitler stuff?) With basically nothing done. China is building 'aircraft carriers' 600 miles off their coast (international waters) and claiming them to be Chinese. With nothing done...Reminds me of the reverse US 'island hopping' to Japan in the 2nd World War. Making each island a launch point for attacks...Now Trump comes in. He's kinda different. Won't go into ALL the differences. But he's carrying the 'Football'. And he tweets his feelings, often w/o thinking...Maybe someday soon he may 'tweet' a nuclear bomb just caus he can and has a low tolerance for just about anything!!...on the other hand...draw that line. I'm tired of us doing nothing...Even if I find out how loud a Hydrogen bomb is...
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Dec,16 16:01 other posts 
Talk4s, nine countries have nuclear weapons. The United States, Russia, the UK, France, China, North Korea, India, Pakistan, and Israel.
By #435701 14,Dec,16 13:37
Thanks. I am behind the very sad times. That is really NOT good news, Kebmo...Or I can't count! Likely...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#43

Show your Genitals