Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #129

Pages:  #1... #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:52
'March for Our Lives' protests against gun violence sweep nation following hundreds of mass shootings

only registered users can see external links

Thousands upon thousands know the truth, yet, Republicans, gun lobbyist, cowboy wannabes, and Trump supporters still insist in doing nothing.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:34 other posts 
Your idea of marching and taking away rights only infuriates people.it does not unite people.
Fix the root problems prompting gun violence. like putting away the crazy people instead of medicating them and putting them back on the street.
I can't find a link but 1 of those blurbs from CNN of all places had this lady on and she is smart about prevention.

By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:57
Gov. Ron DeSantis signs proclamation for flags to be flown at half-staff on Pulse Remembrance Day

Two-faced asshole governor. First he passes “Don’t Say Gay” law, then he wants to honor the 50 gays ki!led in the Orlando nightmare. For my money he’s doing it for the gunman

By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:00
This is what Trump’s Fascist America is now thanks to a coward traitor. Whatever happened to live and let live? What happened to our humanity? What happened to equality for all? What happened to justice?

Dozens of masked members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front were arrested late Saturday as they prepared to stage a riot near a Pride event in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, authorities say.

By #610414 03,Jun,22 13:37
(CNN) Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis blocked state funding for a new Tampa Bay Rays training facility partly because the baseball team spoke out against gun violence in the wake of back-to-back gun-related massacres in Uvalde, Texas, and Buffalo, New York, a source familiar with the internal conversations told CNN.

Fucking governor
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 15:46 other posts 
Sports teams need to play sports and leave politics and such out of it.
By #610414 03,Jun,22 17:31
They have a right to express how they see society behaving. They are a money maker for the city and county where they will be playing. DeSantis, in his quest for control of the state, is not doing right by Tampa.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 14:00 other posts 
as individuals yes,but as a corporation, I don't think so.Not positive I don't think the freedom of speech covers corporations and such
By #610414 04,Jun,22 17:00
Corporations are made of people. The Tampa Bay Rays need good players and they have to show that sexual preferences will not influence their hiring practice. Other sport entities got monetary support. What right has the governor telling a legal business how to react to gay or lesbian people?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:42 other posts 

The so "speaking out" against gun violence is not out of genuine concern,
read the link above or just read this snippet from it,
qoute,

As The Chicago Tribune detailed last year, over the course of the past six decades, more than 40,000 men, women and children have been murdered in the city, and more than 100,000 wounded. Are the Tampa Bay Rays “numb” to those killings? Have they chosen to “look the other way” regarding that jaw-dropping murder rate?

Now, if the Rays leadership would care to extrapolate that number and timeframe across the cities of New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Trenton, Newark, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Oakland, Houston and other large urban areas, they would discover — shockingly — that over 250,000 have been killed in our nation’s major cities and more than a million wounded.

Over the recent Memorial Day weekend, 51 people were shot in Chicago, and last July Fourth weekend, 108 people were shot there. The team didn’t release a statement about that. And Chicago’s murder rate ranked 28th among 65 major U.S. cities, according to FBI statistics for 2019, the latest year available.

Since the Rays chose to address the violence in cities as far away as Buffalo and Uvalde, one would think the seemingly endless shootings in Chicago would have attracted their attention. The loss of those innocent lives should have produced an equally moving statement of outrage and support from the team.
End qoute

The show of concern from the ball team was strictly for publicity and nothing more.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 20:53
They were voicing their concerns about the LATEST butchery committed with firearms. This concern has been in existence for many decades and yet, you Republicans, try to find any abnormality, no matter how absurd, to show guns don’t facilitate mass murder, be it one at a time or all at once. Shame on you, the gun lobby, Republicans, and anti-Americans

By #610414 09,Jun,22 21:50
Mountain Man, Dgraff, our resident asshole teacher is spewing lots of words, but, he misses the point. If a college degree is not a diploma, then neither is a law degree. He’s been sucking too long on the dingle dangle. Be proud of your college. I’m sure that, when you graduated, you received a DIPLOMA. Read it fast, baby. The site police Bella!, erased the last post.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:51 other posts 
I did see it
By #610414 09,Jun,22 22:00
What happened to your avatar?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 22:13 other posts 
I don’t know I just put one up the other day
By #610414 09,Jun,22 23:16
It didn't take, baby. Do it again.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 12:25 other posts 
I need credit. The term "site police" for bella_exclamationmark was coined by me. Alternatively, she's also known as "Obersturmbannführerinn", again thanks to me. That's why she blocked me. She couldn't stand the truth, neither could she reply to logically posited sentences. Nevertheless, several people who are lucky enough not to have been blocked by her tell me that she can never forget me and that she frequently discusses me in her forums, blogs, etc. She truly misses me.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 14:30
All true, baby. And you did coin the frase “site police”
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 16:32 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:00 other posts 
If you leo are the police, we are fucked.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 20:26
This is for Leo to answer, but, if that’s what you got out of these postings, then, I can understand why you think the way you think.

By #610414 09,Jun,22 20:04
MASS SHOOTING

JUN 9, 2022
3 Killed in Shooting at Maryland Manufacturing Facility
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 20:15 other posts 
sad that it happened.
Be kind to your co workers,you never know when 1 of them is at the end of their rope.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 21:03
What do you care? His gun survived.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:41 other posts 
Well if people like you would tend to the problems people are facing right now instead of worrying about a hammer or a gun or another tool of some kind.this would not happen as much if at all.
Apparently some body had enough of something.Needed some of that counseling that you anticop folks want to send out but didn't get it.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 21:59
Sure, Phart. That’s it. Okay, now go sell lots in the Everglades.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

BTW I’m not anti honest cop, I’m anti crooked cop. Learn the difference.

By #610414 09,Jun,22 21:26
A Texas baptist church — labeled an "anti-LGBT hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center — has caused outrage after a pastor said gay people should be "lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the https://

How Christian. And then they want abortion outlawed
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:37 other posts 
Well the Good Book says to hate the sin,love the sinner. so that is a bit over the top
By #610414 09,Jun,22 21:56
The Good Book? Do you have any idea how many “Good Books” there are in the religions of the world?
Obviously they don’t love the sinner either. If there’s a Hell, they sure deserve to go there

By #610414 09,Jun,22 21:05
JUN 9, 2022
PHILADELPHIA
2 Teens Charged with Killing Bystanders in South Street Mass Shooting
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:39 other posts 
As this world plumments down the the pipes to the septic tank of Hell,more of this will happen.
People are aggitated,agrovated ,bored, depressed, tired, hopeless,then something happens to trigger a emotion that prompts them to harm others to try to end the suffering they feel.
You are gonna have to dig down and find the root of peoples negative feelings before any of this can be stopped.

By #610414 09,Jun,22 17:02
Black Point Marina is my favorite place to go for beer and quick lunch. It's also where the kids launch their water craft. It's all flooded along with the roads getting there

By #610414 09,Jun,22 14:14
JustWill just posted in Bella!'s thread
It's sort of sad and pathetic. If she weren't such a horrible excuse for a person I might feel sympathy

Hey, you Mother Fucking Homo, go lick ass.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

REPLY TO Dgraff
Mountain Man, you were right about our resident teacher. All that shit coming out of his mouth. If you have an associate's degree and it's not a diploma, then a law degree is not either. He's word smart but life dumb. If I had to choose, I'd prefer to be like you than a two bit English teacher. Read this fast, Mountain Man, it'll disappear as soon as the lady in charge reads it.

By #610414 09,Jun,22 09:16
THIS IS AN ENTRY BY BELLA! IN HER THREAD, “STUFF JUST STUFF”

phart, just curious, are you taking up for her? I've been fairly calm over the YEARS about how this member addresses me but I will be damned if I'm going to tolerate her using the thread that I've authored to continually belittle others. Since you reached out to ask me, let me ask you, WHY didn't you or anyone else speak up when this member called another member a "FILTHY JEW" OR when she decided to refer to multiple members, yes, members as "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO"? Are you outraged because I deleted two of her posts where she insulted JustWill or only because I called her a bitch? For heaven's sake, JustWill hasn't posted anything about her so WHY does she continually go after him? I have told her in private messages that if someone, let's use Skittles as an example, snipes at her and posts something raw, she can address it but apparently today she feels I crossed the line of decency because I referred to her as a "stupid old bitch". She continually pushes buttons and today when I unleashed on her, she's playing the part of the victim. You don't think that old bat has some type of narcissistic personality disorder? Dang, she thinks she is the "main attraction". And as far as calling or referring to you as "anachronism", she needs to stop relying on Google for help with her "big words" because if she would have used the word properly, she would have said you are an anachronist OR anachronistic.
Another thing that annoys the fuck outta me is that she responds to every fucking thing no matter what and no matter who it is directed to. Example, within the last 48 hours, dgraff said his girl made him scrapple for breakfast and since I never heard of scrapple, I asked HIM about it. Yep, I asked dgraff but who responds? If you guessed it was the person who needs to be seen and heard, you would have been right, again.

CAT
THIS IS MY RESPONSE:
You’ve never been calm. You have blacklisted me at least three times. It’s true, I’ve called you a bitch, but, it was well deserved and you know it.
I've explained before, I'm human. When I get really mad, I have a potty mouth. The member I called a "FILTHY JEW" is a member no one likes because of his personal attacks when another member disagrees with his views. FILTHY JEW, MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, BOTCHED ABORTION, BITCH, MOTHER FUCKING N!G€R, COCK SUCKING HOMO, MEXICAN WHORE, all these and more are in my throat and ready to come out. I'm a woman. I can't sock a man in the chin and a slap is not enough. The only thing I have is my mouth. You, Bella!, conviniently forget that these epithets were used after those members started abusing me. Do you think my disgust with JustWill just materialized out of thin air? Grow up, woman. He's no angel.
If I go after JustWill continually, that is my business, here or anywhere. You go after me here and everywhere too. You bring up Sir-Skittles. That BOTCHED ABORTION has written countless blogs denigrating me. He has trashed my main page and my pics continually. He has badmouthed me HERE, in your thread. I let it go, but, where’s your indignation over him? I don’t feel you crossed the line of decency for calling me a “stupid old bitch”. I think it’s funny you get so mad if I call you a bitch and then you call me a bitch. I really take exception to “old”. I prefer youth challenged, HAHAHA.
Hey, Dumb Ass, I use words that are inside me, I may not use them the right way, but, if I’m using Google, don’t you think I’d be using it the right way? Don’t you think calling me “that old bat” is over the top? Dang? You sound like an old Jimmy Dean song. I DO THINK I’m the main attraction. That really rubs you the wrong way, don’t it?
A lot of things seem to annoy the fuck out of you. Does fucking annoys the fuck out of you too? Seems to me you are acting like a dry prune. You seem to forget how an open forum works. If I respond to Mountain Man, again, what business is that of yours? If you want the chat to be private, PM him. I won’t stop reacting to entries in any open forum, even if I have to copy and paste in order to do so.
All this crap we have been palavering over (no, not from Google. Go back to high school or get tutoring from your love child) is all from your reaction to something that you have no right to put your nose in. Yes, it’s “your” thread, but, if you go back to ignoring me, you won’t have trouble from me.

By #610414 08,Jun,22 14:39
Bella! posted in her thread:
Why lay foundation to start problems OR anticipate there will be a problem sometime in the future with another person?
I understand where you're coming from, yes, almost 45 years ago you were belittled by an adult who happened to be a teacher. But to have a personal vendetta against all teachers is beneath you.

I, CAT, commented that I've had known several teachers that fit that description. Also, that JustWill was like that too. A real dick.

She deleted my post. I'm beginning to think, maybe, just maybe, there's something special between those two,

By #610414 05,Jun,22 19:56
He has no shame. DeSantis is a son of a bitch

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 22:20 other posts 
He only ask to do away with the MANDATE REQUIREING mask.
He has not said you can't wear 1. I seriously doubt he will prohibit anyone from wearing a mask.
By #610414 06,Jun,22 12:31
OR BE FINED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. This is not a singular event. This governor is putting the health, perhaps the lives, of many, many, special (disabled) Olympians. The people, adults and children, have immune deficiencies due to medication or health issues. DeSantis is more worried about his political career than the good of his people in Florida.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 08:08 other posts 
OR be fined.
That means they could be fined if compliance is a issue .
That is the whole purpose of a fine, a repercussion for not fulfilling requirements or violating a rule.
IF they remove the mandate, no fine. no cost to them.
It is a DETERRANT.
IF they are so upset,they can move their operation to another state that is more forgiving of forcing and imposing things on people. This is a free country in case you forgot.
By #610414 07,Jun,22 11:01
Are you listening to yourself? This is a non-profit organization dedicated to help the disabled. This mask mandate is BS. Why is the state getting involved in the workings or rules of a private, for charity, concern? Why have a mandate at all against something meant to protect the public? DeSantis only reason for it is political. He wants to be president.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:03 other posts 
So are you saying the disabled don't have a right to choose rather they wear a mask?
By #610414 07,Jun,22 21:53
Not if it is dangerous to the other people around them. Being crippled is a tragedy to that individual. It doesn't lower the responsibility to other people. They have a CHOICE, don't compete.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 21:54 other posts 
My goodness, that choice is detrimental to their mental health.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 07:37
You can't have it both ways. Either complain about one thing or the other.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:53 other posts 
OH yea, I can have it both ways. Soft on crime in california,and grumble about it? Those folks are champs at it.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 09:00
That is your perspective

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 09:15 other posts 
By #610414 07,Jun,22 11:06
And you think Republicans give a FUCK about you or me?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:02 other posts 
Apparently at least a little bit more than DEMOCRATS.
As joe has shown, he just does not understand or care about the suffering his policy's are causing.
By #610414 07,Jun,22 21:32
If you are right than you know how it felt with Trunp

By #610414 07,Jun,22 00:26
I’m a little bit tipsy. That J&B is sneaky. I listen to a good horn and go crazy. Listen to Loey and Ella. Makes me want to make love to my guy.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 06:14 other posts 
Scotch your drinking scotch now yuck 🤢
By #610414 07,Jun,22 07:03
At 2 in the morning, you go with what you've got.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 08:23 other posts 
I agree

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   ...#195

Show your Genitals