Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #130

Pages:  #1... #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 07,Jun,22 00:06
Rob Tomas is so yummy

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 06,Jun,22 23:52
El MANISERO

When I hear Humberto Zaldivar on that trumpet, I melt. I want to run naked to him and make passionate love. What a beautiful man.

By #610414 06,Jun,22 10:47
look at Marco Rubio's Senate Intelligence Committee report when Republicans ran it. they said Trump's connections with Russia was a national security threat. no hoax there

Even the Clown’s people knew he was a loose cannon

By #610414 05,Jun,22 08:17
Civilians in the U.S. own an estimated 393 million firearms, according to a 2018 study by the Small Arms Survey. That's nearly 46% of the estimated 857 million civilian-held firearms in the world. That's a striking proportion, when the U.S. has just 4% of the world's population.

By #610414 04,Jun,22 07:02
Fucking DeSantis is fucking people again

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 09:17 other posts 
Again,I support his actions.
Insurance,medicare,military,none of those should pay a penny towards transitioning. it is a elective thing,like getting implants.
The more I learn about that man I certainly hope he runs for President at some point.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 10:34
Then they shouldn’t pay for disability. Why should they pay for prosthetic arms or legs to vets that get wounded? We saved their lives. Isn’t that enough? Why pay for Family and Children’s services? Let the churches take care of the families. Why have Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security, especially for disability? I mean, it’s not our fault someone injures himself. What do you say?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 13:59 other posts 
who ever took action to prompt the disability, such as the military ,should have to front the expense.
That idiot banker that went to spain back in 2005 and ran with the bulls and got paralyzed,a case like that,he should have just been a couch potato.His fault plain and simple.
Disability from being able to work is different than just being unhappy with something hanging between your legs.
You can survive with a dick hanging between your legs ,rather you like it or not,you can hold a job with it,and etc.
Loosing arms and legs,does not allow you to work at most jobs. A dick does not affect making a living or living a normal life.
transition is cosmetic elective surgery.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 17:02
Not when it affects your mental health
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 17:13 other posts 
men·tal health
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: mental health

a person’s condition with regard to their psychological and emotional well-being.

Emotional well-being refers to the awareness and understanding a person has about their emotions and how well they are able to manage through different life events.

So that means a person born with a penis has had their entire life to get accustomed to having it and the fact they want to change is a mental issue.
The issue needs treatment. Counseling how to accept what and who you are, instead of surgery's and pills and living a facsimile of a life as something you never were.

Snoopy in the cartoons would sit on top of his doghouse and imagine it was a airplane. You could draw wings on it,and even bolt a engine to it,but it was still a dog house.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 17:25
You are missing the point. You are heterosexual and would not entertain making love to another man. Changing your gender allows you (if all else is good) to become acceptable to other men to have a heterosexual-like relationship with you. Physical attributes, while skin deep (this is a generalization) is needed to have a normal sex life. Impeding this will generate much frustration and no amount of counseling will repair that.

By #610414 03,Jun,22 21:14
Oooh nuts! A Florida man who was driving an SUV while enjoying a BJ Thursday evening didn't see it coming when he crashed into a FedEx truck. He and his accumplice in the passenger seat found themselves in a sticky situation when officials reportedly found them naked after the accident, according to Newsweek. Although neither he nor the woman were badly hurt, the gentleman had a harder time as he did suffer "unspecified injuries to his groin area." The crash didn't suck as much for the two people inside the FedEx truck, who sustained only minor injuries.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 22:07 other posts 
Don't suck and ride- have the driver pull over!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 10:39 other posts 
Ever seen an atheist 'sermon', from an atheist 'preacher', in an atheist 'church'?
This comes very close to that:

Atheist Debates - A discussion about Hell...
By #610414 03,Jun,22 13:42
They seek him here,
they seek him there,
those frenchies seek him everywhere,
is he in heaven is he in H€LL
that damned elusive pimpernel

by Sir Percy Blakney baronet
aka Baroness Orczy

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 15:17 other posts 
I got this in a email.Numbers may be off a bit but still,most of it rings true.

Your tax dollars at work. We saw it in action in CA.
Subject: Why Marry?...

The new American way of life...

For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids, all you have to do is follow these proven steps:

1. Don't marry her!

2. Always use your mom's address to get your mail.

3. The guy buys a house.

4. The guy rents out the house to his girlfriend with his two kids.

5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.

6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare, so the guy doesn't have to pay for family insurance.

7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free for being a single mother.

8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.

9. Girlfriend gets a free cell phone.

10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.

11. The guy moves into the home but continues to use mom's address for his mail.

12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims the other kid on their tax forms. Now both get to claim head of household at $1800 credit.

13. Girlfriend gets $1800 a month disability for having a "bad back" and never has to work again.

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people!

A married couple with a stay-at-home mom yields $0 dollars.

An unmarried couple with a stay-at-home mom nets $21,600 disability + $10,800 free housing + $6,000 free Obamacare + $6,000 free food+ $4,800 free utilities + $6,000 Pell grant money to spend + $12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant + $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother = $75,000 a year in benefits!

Any idea why our country is over $20 trillion in debt and half the population is sitting around letting the other half pay their way?
By #610414 02,Jun,22 15:33
What can I say? Get a girlfriend.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 15:35 other posts 
So apparently you approve of this type thing?
By #610414 02,Jun,22 18:06
No, and I don’t know anyone that does this, but, you sound jealous
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:14 other posts 
No, just annoyed.
I know for a fact the food stamp thing and pell grant thing basically works that way.
I do doubt the idea of 1800 a month for the bad back, as disability is a % of your wages and if you never worked, kinda hard to have a %.
By #610414 03,Jun,22 09:59
I believe, and don't quote me on this, that there's a minimum even if you didn't accrue any taxable wages

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 12:13 other posts 
Wow, this guy makes the pope seem like a hippy liberal.
I do appreciate Vaush let him talk, because that was interesting.
I would be interested to hear from the conservatives here,
if they think this might be a bit too extreme for them.

Is ANAL EVIL? (Vaush VS. Hake Debate)

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:54 other posts 
I prefer to play with a pussy than with guns. Never touched a gun in my life but I fingered many pussies.

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:46 other posts 
Enjoy, Just remember not everyone lives in a paradise environment like apparently you do. Some live in the real world and there are real threats in the real world.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 10:50 other posts 
I don't live in paradise world. I just enjoy the privilege of living in a place wherehardly anobody has a gun and where even talking about guns is considered ridiculous. We see guns only in the movies. Police don't carry guns either. It's great.

I do, however understand that if I lived in a society where everyone is armed up to their teeth then I'd have to have a gun too. But I'd hate that so I'd never choose live in such a dangerous society. I understand that if you're born in a dangerous armed society you don't have a choice. I fully understand that.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:29 other posts 
Notice these are not white people ok? blacks or immigrants most likely. Notice it is just a normal gas station.
I don't say that to be racist,I say that to show that it is always the white guy that is thought to be the racist supremist with the big ol mean gun. and that is not the case.

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 15:11 other posts 
The state of florida had a tragic school shooting,and now they don't fuck around. 10 year old gets his ass cuffed and hopefully stuffed in jail.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 12:07
What few people know is that then Governor (Bug-eyes) Scott, a true Trump Republican pushed for many of the tough gun control laws in Florida.
Oh sure, put a dumb 10 year old kid in jail, he will sure come out better than he was.
Or would you put the kid in prison for life, over a stupid threat. What the kid needs is counseling and the parents need some parental guidance.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 12:23 other posts 
Ok, here is a chance you to enlighten us. Just what would you tell this kid,and what would you tell the parents? And would what you said have any lasting affects?

You tell a kid "NO" when they try to do something they shouldn't and they don't listen. You even give them a mild spanking as a corrective action and they go and do that something they shouldn't again as if nothing happened or as a act of defiance.
And parents,if they gave a damn,or had they been raised right,you would not need to tell them anything.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 13:54
Don’t willy nilly blame the parents. Children can be spawns of the Devil. I would send the kid to Juvy for a few years and make sure he is never able to touch a gun. I would, also, have Family and Children’s services investigate the parents (not that I have a lot of faith in them)
I would tell the kid that he’s responsible for his actions and the consequences will hurt. The same to the parents.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 15:00 other posts 
I mostly agree with you, except for sending the kid to juvy.
It's where they change stupid kids into evil kids.
Sure he needs a really good scare. Tell him about all the horrible things
that has happened recently. Tell him what his future would be like,
if he ever does things like that again.
Put a year of probational community service on his record
and let child services keep an eye on him.
He's 10 years old and you both want to throw the book at him.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 13:48
True, but, I rather sacrifice a 20 year old and not 19 babies and 2 teachers.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 14:36 other posts 
Yep,he had enough life time to learn NOT to do something like that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 15:25 other posts 
Didn't you say that jan 6th rioters were sentenced to harshly?
There is video of them discussing to kill a guard with his own gun.
He had to beg for his life and tell them about his children.
Should they think about that for at least the next 10 years in jail?
And those were grown men, not 10 year olds.
It your harsh culture that creates mass murderers,
not your unwillingness to put children in jail.
And off course that easy access to guns, but that's a no go.

If you don't want crazy people to use guns for mass murders,
but you don't want to restrict access to guns, the only solution
is to create less crazy people. You don't do that with juvy.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 15:29
Sorry, Ananas, reality eventually wins out. I love dogs but if I see a rabid one I want it dead before it bites someone. BTW, our harsh culture is no more harsh than in Europe, Australia, South America, or Eastern Asia.
We just advertise (movies and internet) more than you.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 15:35

More and more minors involved in serious violent crimes
The level of youth crime in the Netherlands decreased between 2015 and 2021 compared to 15 years before. However, the number of serious violent crimes committed by minors during this time period is on the rise.

Specifically, cases involving teenagers handled within the criminal justice system are becoming more serious and complex. The number of young offenders who were convicted of manslaughter increased by more than half since 2016 to 45 in 2019. The number of **** juvenile offenders involving theft increased by 13 percent to 604 in 2019.
What 20 year old? He is 10 years old.

You want him in juvy for 10 years, for that?
Keep him locked up for ever then, because you are creating a monster.
I would actually understand it, if he would committed mass murder after he was released after 10 years. It would be revenge on a society who judged him so harshly and destroyed his childhood and probably the rest of his life.

You really should learn that the punishment shouldn't be worse than the crime.
Yes he threatened a school. Sorry to tell you, but every school in your country
is under treat 24/7. Punishing stupid kids like that will not lower that treat.
Treating all people like human beings instead of like monsters might help.
If you treat people like animals, they become animals.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 16:06 other posts 
10 years old and already threatening a school and you don't see a problem on the horizon? A few simple words and a few pictures and a year of being monitored is going to make him a straight A kid with perfect attendance?
BULLSHIT.
That mind is already going in a evil direction.
Time to nip it in the bud.
OF course our crazy ass system is letting a man free that shot our President. So what good is the system either way?
But yea,nip the problem by locking up.If he becomes a animal,well,he is in locked place so no threat.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 16:09
Sorry. I meant 10 years old
By #275407 01,Jun,22 16:49
Kids sometimes make bad jokes at the wrong time. I would send him to therapy to keep him out of jail and give him every chance to get on the right track. Even I have joked like that when I was young, it was a different time, now, it's the wrong time to joke like that. Give the kid every chance I say b4 we ruin his life because he made a bad comment.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 18:12 other posts 
In your time when you were young, that was the right way to look at things. But sadly times have changed and not for the better.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 14:38 other posts 
Gee, shoot a President,1 of our best ever,and you just get put in the funny farm for a while. NOW he is a FREE man. Yep,he was free before,but he wanted to impress a actor,so he shot Reagon. Dumbass. I wonder what the actor will say to this?

Why is he getting out? So he can do it again?
By #275407 01,Jun,22 16:52
I bet if he had shot Biden or Obama or even Hillary you would be putting a medal on his chest
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 18:10 other posts 
You know,I must admit, as hard as it would be to believe, I wouldn't think any different. I don't wish death on a president of any party.it sets a bad precedent. I want biden sitting on his front porch sucking down sweet tea with his dog at his feet,reading the newspaper about how TRUMP is fixing his fuckups!
That would be better than death or prison for the likes of him anyhow.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 18:08 other posts 
Sheesh,why is it the VA has such a bad reputation?
Well,

By #610414 14,May,22 12:39
In Florida we are up to our eyeballs in alligators

By #574505 14,May,22 13:00
Make some Alligator soup
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,22 16:45 other posts 
Well, thank the environmentalist for some of that.
If you folks would simply make alligator SHOES out of them instead of letting them run wild, you would be living in a safer state.
By #610414 14,May,22 17:47
They just allowed night hunting during the annual culling hunt
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 18:36 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   ...#195

Show your Genitals