Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #21

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 12:14 other posts 
Trump wrestling with CNN:
only registered users can see external links

“He’s a genuine president expressing himself genuinely” (Trump's Security Advisor)

He has always been obnoxious, even before becoming president:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 12:32 other posts 
the media just keep repeating his tweets rather than focusing on the actual stuff that's getting done or not.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 13:30 other posts 
Well, if you have a politician who behaves like a clown then it's only fitting to make fun of him.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 08:25 other posts 
Well,he has always been a 5th grade bully type.But frankly I couldn't give a shit about that right now. We need a man with some balls in office to stand up to bullshit and get the country back on track.
Rather you agree with the above statement is irrelevant to this next 1.
He took a oath to defend our Constitution and so forth.
He is a American citizen. Since when did our bill of rights not apply to our president? He has the same freedom of speech and expression as any other American. We have just had a ass-clown for a president the past 8 years and are not used to a man saying what he thinks.
IF the damn media would shut the fuck up about bullshit and cover the NEWS and not some back room gossip,we could make progress in this country. People are so amazed by bullshit they can no longer handle the truth.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 09:05 other posts 
What's he done so far Phart? I haven't seen too much getting done...all I have seen,is the EPA get ripped to pieces and regulations to protect consumers removed....the environmental impact of his decisions will have a knock on effect for future generations.....his tax plan looks stoopid,his Obamacare replacement is where exactly ?...
I'll say it again,Trump is just breaking up anything Obama had involvement in.... that's not normal behaviour,yes a new president would repeal some things their predecessors had in place,but not to the extent Trump's administration has been doing....
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 12:47 other posts 
You will never convince a true Trump supporter that the guy is a train-wreck and an embarrassment to the country, Alex. They don't understand the concept that the President is NOT just a normal citizen and should be held to a higher standard. They overlook the fact that, as the leader of our country he represents ALL Americans, and the majority of us think he is truly making us look bad in the eyes of the rest of the world. (Of course, real Trump supporters don't give a shit about the rest of the world--and they will be the first to tell you that.)
Instead, they blame the MEDIA, because that's what he has TOLD them to do. If he would stop acting like an entitled, spoiled ch1ld, the media would focus on his accomplishments (should he actually have any, that is).
Trump supporters are so enthralled by his bullshit that they can't actually see the TRUTH.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 13:06 other posts 
JustWill, do you really feel that Hillary Clinton's image was that much better?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 14:10 other posts 
It isn't about Clinton. Hasn't been since election night. She lost, and America's Number One Deplorable got the job. I base my judgement of Trump on his own behavior, and not on a comparison with a candidate who didn't get elected.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 15:14 other posts 
I still don't get it.

Her lies and behavior prior to the election made it difficult for Americans to find confidence and pride in electing her in being in our country's driver's seat.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 16:00 other posts 
She made her mistakes,if she had serious plans on being president,she sure did make some massive errors of judgement...she really shouldn't have been the candidate for the democrats,same as trump for the GOP...
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 17:57 other posts 
CORRECT and CORRECT. And we really didn't have much of a choice, it wasn't like we could say the joke is over, can we pick two more.
By #88520 05,Jul,17 18:04
Was it easier to find confidence and pride in placing a racist, serial sexual harasser and habitual conman into the drivers seat?

Has he shown any positive qualities since taking office? Just seems like a big embarrassing train wreck.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 05:48 other posts 
Yes, Americans chose Donald Trump over a liar. Come to think of it, Bill Clinton did a fair amount of lying while he was in office. Oh, but give him props for being able to present himself in a proper light while in the public eye.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 09:17 other posts 
"...chose Donald Trump over a liar."

Everything the man says is a lie of some kind. He has made a fortune on conning and misleading other people. Hell, he doesn't even lie well (the guy can hardly speak understandable English)...yet people keep believing in him.

The difference between Trump and Clinton is only that she didn't sound like a buffoon when she lied.

Oh...and she had a lot more class.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 04:42 other posts 
Exactly.
Look what her wrote:
"Well,he has always been a 5th grade bully type.But frankly I couldn't give a shit about that"
That's the point. He should care.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 05:07 other posts 
The other thing you notice is that CNN, itself a piece-of-shit channel, appears to be more progressive than Trump. This is unique.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And yet another remarkable thing is that everyone thought that dubbya was the lowest ever a president can reach. And yet here's another president who makes dubbya appear "classy" and "sophisticated" in comparison.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

To wit (regarding the trump - dubbya comparison), notice, e.g., some of his sayings:
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,17 21:28 other posts 
I go through life saying what ever the fuck I want to who or what ever I want so why shouldn't trump I lost faith in our government 30 years ago in my world it's every man for him self and only the strong servive I don't ask for any thing from our government nor do I want any thing from them I stand before you on my own two feet
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 10:30 other posts 
I understand that, perhaps, you're a billionaire yourself. Then, of course, Trump will protect your billions.

I was talking about having someone with some sense of dignity to be head of a state. I happen to think that most politicians are clowns, but this one, Trump, is the worst clown of all. He degrades the dignity of many Americans.

"He has the same freedom of speech and expression as any other American."

Yes, but he should follow a protocol. He may like to grab pussy, for instance, but a president is not allowed to say that. He may like to express his disgust towards others, but a president should follow some rules of conduct. Otherwise, he should not be a president. An American may feel free to get up in the morning, go to the window, and shout "I ha_te all of you fuckers", a president cannot do that. An American may feel free to fart in public, but if the president does that then the media will report it, rightly so. It happens all over the world (except Saudi Arabia).
By #435701 05,Jul,17 13:40
Bullies are balless, Phart. They pick on the weak while making a pretense of being strong...and do you REALLY want a '5th grade bully type' holding the key to YOUR very existence??...have you thought about what might happen if Trump De Dump unleashes our nukes in a fit of 5th grade anger? Not to mention he lies just like your 5th grader example. Not a fan of Obama, but the Trumpeter is truly dangerous to the planet and ALL of our lives.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 05:13 other posts 
As I probably remarked before, you're in San Francisco, so you are not the typical trump supporter. The kind of things you say don't bother the average trump supporter; they couldn't give a shit if he nukes some far away place. I can tell you think like a foreigner. (Pun intended.)
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 15:04 other posts 
You mean I am supposed to care about what France thinks of the US because we are pulling out a agreement that would cost millions of dollars and jobs in this country so the "air" will be cleaner? The Air could be cleaner without their stinky perfumes.
I am supposed to care about what North Korea thinks of us?
I am supposed to care about what other country's think and put their satisfaction above our own? Is france going to replace the lost jobs from the new regulations their agreement would impose? Is Italy and the other pipsqueak country's going to support the unemployed? I doubt it, so do I care about what they think? NO.
I care about what it takes to get Americans back to work. I care about what it takes to get the roads,the bridges and rail system back in good condition.
I care about our national security. If we are all hiding in our basements scared to death by terrorist the rest of it does not make much difference.
If those other country's would stop concerning their selves with OUR affairs and fix their OWN , then after a while it may be feasible to sit down and talk.
The EPA,like alot of other organizations, had a good purpose when it began.But it is used now to control and destroy industry's that employee Americans and to **** millions of dollars to be spent to stay in compliance of some chicken shit law..It is outdated, overpowered and needs to be neutered.
Some folks are offended that Trump is asking why China and others can't help with Korea. WELL DUH, North Koreas missiles can't reach us,YET. But our Allies in those country's are in danger.It seems the latest test confirms Japan is well within reach now. It is a fair and honest question when they are ask, "Hey,why are you tolerating this?".

As for Clinton, yep,we narrowly escaped that nuclear holocaust. Even IF Trump is a train wreck,it would be much easier to clean up after him than her.

I hold my President to a higher standard.But at the same time I don't expect him to sit back and take unnecessary bullshit from folks only trying to undermine him.
Granted,he is falling into their trap. He should let a underling handle the media bullshit and get on with his job. He COULD do more,if the liberals would shut up and let the system work. It will take awhile to clean up after a sumbitch like Obama.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 18:05 other posts 
Yes, that's what I mean. You need to care about the climate. It has nothing to do with you being American or not. It has to do that you live on this planet.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 19:02 other posts 
Well,if we erased the human race from the face of the earth there would still be climate change or global warming or global cooling as it was called in the 60's.Greenhouse effect as it was referred to in the 70's. It has been going on for a long time. Due in part to changes in the planets structure,orbit around the sun and so forth.
Us tiny humans caring about the climate will change so little,regardless of our sacrifice it would hardly be noteworthy.
Have all the stupid laws in california about emissions fixed anything? Nope, as long as the jet stream carry's stuff from overseas it will remain a atmospheric septic tank.

Fukushima, hum,I wonder if the paris treaty is going to fix that? It has already raised the radiation levels in our grain in the Midwest thanks to the Jet stream. Me being a American makes that a legit concern of mine being I eat the damn food from those fields. Yet no one wants to deal with that problem. Liberal theory on that issue is," Coal makes some ash,OH my God, regulate the coal industry to the point of extinction and let's go NUCLEAR. so we can all glow in the dark in clean air! "

I would personally like to carry Algore's fat ass up on top of Mount Saint Helens and plug it with his big ass. No one pays attention to the fact he rides in big black Suburbans and owns several homes that consume much more energy than anything his drone's or followers could imagine living in. He makes no sacrifice himself but he and others like him have millions of people willing to go back to the damn stone age to save the climate.
MOST of the climate change thing,is a friggen hoax.
Just like that awful Y2K bug that was going to cause us all to be nuked by russian computers and starve to death and have 3 headed 2 footed babies.
That never materialized. Was anyone held accountable? Nope. Once Climate change is proven a hoax, there will be yet another hoax to follow in it's footsteps to keep all the little usefull idiots occupied.
By #88520 07,Jul,17 03:21
Sometime you should try and listen to people that actually know their stuff and not the oil money sponsored conservative media you seem to get all your ideas from. Every peer reviewed climate study agrees that the global warming we're experiencing is caused by the increase of CO2 emissions into the atmosphere and that drastic measures need to be taken before we reach a point of no return. You can keep sticking your head in the sand and think that you know better than every scientist that spends their life working with these issues but it doesn't make you look very bright.

Being afraid of eating grains because of Fukushima is not very bright either. Again scientists that knows their stuff have determined that any temporary increase would be so miniscule to not pose any threat at all. Unless you're eating whole fields of grain on a daily basis I don't think you have to worry! I agree that Nuclear Reactors probably shouldn't be built at locations that are prone to earthquakes and other natural hazards, but besides that it has an extremely good history of safety. Coal on the other hand is responsible for hundreds of thousands of people dying early in various lung diseases because of the pollution it causes and from mining it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 08:41 other posts 
Here in 'Merica, we don't trust no durn sciencetists! Wut the blazes does peeple who spent they entire lifes studyin' on facts and stuff know about anything? They's all init fer the munny an make shit up soes they kin take away our jobs.
It's all a conspiracy by Bigfoot and them thar aliems at Area 51--same ones as faked the landing on the moon!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 08:52 other posts 
make a joke if you want to,but there may be truth in your joke. There is alot of money made in research. If proven wrong,look at all the unemployed scientist.
By #88520 07,Jul,17 10:21
Do you know what there's actually lot of money in? Oil, coal and gas industries!

Don't you understand how stupid it makes you look when you rather believe in a world spanning conspiracy between independent scientists and research institutes than accept the fact that the narratives you're being fed by the oil industry and their mouthpieces shouldn't be trusted?
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 10:41 other posts 
Them's all LIES! They is the same peeple what wants to vaccinate all our babies and give them the Artism!
'Merica don't need no more damn Artisicts. We needs regglar peeple what don't have time for no book learnin' and nonsense like that there. Theys way too much thinkin' goin on these here days. Peeple don't needs to be thinkin' cuz that's whut we gots Fox News for to do that for us.
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 10:42 other posts 
It's not really a joke. In fact, the way your people think is actually terrifying.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,17 21:42 other posts 
Let's blow up this shit hole we call earth and let God sort out the truth
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 13:05 other posts 
It is pointless to speak with you since you are already convinced that everything that is against the USA (billionaires') financial interests (i.e., not yours, unless you're a billionaire) is not worth considering.

(A good discussant must also consider the opposite point of view.)

Actually, the climate issue is against the financial interests of many other countries as well: taking action for it costs money. But the motives of other countries are not just financial. They are primarily those of survival. France and Japan and China recognize that (well, partly). Of course, if your sole criterion is boosting the financial interests of the few then you are right. Nobody should do anything.

Think also this, if you can: Do you think that every other country who abides to the Paris climate accord is so stupid to want to go for it and it is only (some, and by no means all) Americans who want out that are smart?

No. You can't understand. I understand you can't. It's like me speaking Japanese and you English. しかし、私は英語を話し、英語は完璧に合理的です。
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:56 other posts 
What is truly frightening is that increasing numbers of people, not only in the US, are receiving their 'News' through social media rather than regular news sources, newspapers, radio and TV, without truly appreciating how unreliable some of that material is.

I wont claim traditional media are perfect, but then just as much as traditional media, and probably more so, news posted on social media has a deliberate spin.

The fact that the 'fake news' agenda has taken off with so many people in a number of countries is truly terrifying. 'Fake News' appears to be news that someone does not like. That does not make it untrue.

I am not a US citizen so it is not for me to comment or pass judgement on President Trump,history may look back on him and see him as a great president...but his tweets do not help his cause one bit. If he is judged by those...!!!!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:57 other posts 
I read/ look at BBC, New York Times, LeMonde, ZNet, the Guardian, El Pais, Japan Times and some other sources.

I agree with what you say. But it's Trump who's promoting fake news. He's the one who's tweeting and refuting facts if he doesn't like them. And because he does that he gets millions of people who believe what he says rather than looking at facts.

As for judging Trump or not, surely everyone in the world is affected by his decisions and surely everyone has the right, or even obligation, to observe and critique. Likewise, Teresa May's actions concern many beyond the UK.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

As for history, we can't entirely let things being judged by it either. History is written by the winners and history hides, or trivialized, many important events. One has to be extremely critical, cautious and careful with whatever history one reads.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 11:31 other posts 
I know folks here probably think I am a complete asshole but perhaps if I explain my way of thinking a bit it might help.

Americas foundation is crumbling. Once jobs are lost,people can't support themselves. They can't pay taxes to fund roads and take care of the even poorer than themselves that are on public assistance. Detroit is a good example of the effects of unemployment.
America first,Trump's Idea, is to get folks back to work. so they can pay taxes, fix the roads for example,pay for their own health care. And those on public help have a chance to get what they need and maby even get a job themselves.
When I see climate change or something along that line put higher on the priority list than helping our own people take care of themselves it offends me.
And besides,a poor man is much more apt to drive a older polluting car than a man with a good job. A employed woman is more apt to care for her own **** than to expect the government to take care of them.
Once you repair your foundation,for example getting people back to work, then you can look at other problems.
Clean air is not worth a hoot if you are starving and naked because you can't afford what you need.

I could go on but I look at things a bit different.
As far as media,I can watch BBC or the Japanese news and get a better idea of what is going on here at home than I can cbs or nbc.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:11 other posts 
I understand where you're coming from and I agree that you see so many problems around you and you'd like your government to do something about it. However, can't you see that the wars that US has launched, the recent ones and in the past, may be responsible for the waste of trillions of dollars? Also, you talk about taxes. Those who do not pay taxes are the big fish. And, no matter who the president is, they won't pay all the taxes they owe. Because the whole thing is their game. The government is a buffer, something to hide the real mafia. Who runs the country? Corporations do. And this is global now. Who cares about countries? We passed from a phase of empires (up to beginning of 20th c.) to a phase of corporations. This was the idea of the US, mostly. And it's gonna be like that from now on. People are worth nothing. They can be disposed of. Oil is worth a lot and, for this, Americans, Arabs, Iranians, Europeans, ... will be sacrificed. In the mean time, British people think that by getting out of Europe will boost their economy and Americans think that Trump will save the country. Both are deluded.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 16:54 other posts 
I totally understand why so many people voted for President Trump, he was offering a vision of a better world for them. In our recent election Jeremy Corbyn painted a different but equally positive view of the future if he and his party won the election.
Trump, unlike Corbyn won. Now he has to deliver.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 20:13 other posts 
Maroon or blue ?... for the Aussies here
By #358797 12,Jul,17 01:24

By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jul,17 12:05 other posts 
By #485312 12,Jul,17 06:43
BLUE ALL THE WAY *LIX*

By #521857 08,Jul,17 20:00
I live in qc canada, at 5 min of the us borders so I live in a slowly gentrificating redneck town where french/english rich/poors tradiotionnalists/progressists fight all the time. 1/3 (or more)of the households in town illegaly grows cannabis (from 50 to 50000 plants, mostly outdoor, mostly some seriously dank stuff, we also have wacko meth/speed/moonshine makers). The town is full of alcoholics, weed smokers and speed addicts on welfare. We also see a lot of US army UAVs flying low, police choppers and Canadian C-17 flying low. Our local historic monuments(round barn, covered bridge) are falling down and the crooked administration rather take more money from themself than to make them great again( 🎃🇺🇸. But it's also a beautiful place with mountains, lakes, swamps, fields, farms, all sorts of good products and a few rare but really precious good peoples. Skiing is cheap, weed, organic veggies and meat are too. There is also some really talented artists living near. A live action nude show is filmed here too. the worst part is I can't find a girlfriend or a fuck buddy since all the pretty young women have moved out of the town
By #460385 08,Jul,17 20:05
With all that said, exactly what was your problem?
By #521857 08,Jul,17 20:33
Just news, talking about where I'm living, is it similar in the US Country?
By #521857 08,Jul,17 20:45
But my main problem would be the young woman drought

By onthelose [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 13:29 other posts 
Alex blue you just don't understand that after 8 years of socialist Obama we decided that isn't what we want here in this country. Of course we want him to tear down all the socialist craramp that the dems pushed thru. That's what we elected him to do. All we need now is for him to show us who in the republic party don't want to go back to democracy, so we can work on voting them out.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 14:15 other posts 
Tell me what socialist crap Obama pushed through, please,cuz all I hear is Obama fucked up the country,tell me how he did that ? Don't just say Obama was a socialist,tell me what he actually did that was so bad !!!!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 17:04 other posts 
I try to follow U.S. politics a little and I have come to the conclusion that we, in the UK and Europe, need to understand and accept that when it comes to politics the situation in the U.S. is totally and utterly alien to us.
i would not want to offend anyone and that is not my intention. I am not saying that the U.S politicians and voters are wrong or right just they think totally differently to us Europeans.
Two examples of the huge gulf that separates us and make my point are Gun control and Obamacare.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 17:14 other posts 
I'm not anti America at all, I'm of the opinion to understand a nation you need to ask the people that live there how things affect them... if someone is for or against something, that's their right,just a bit more clarity in an answer rather than Obama fucked up the USA, I'm interested in how did he did that ?... that's how I get a better understanding.. it's not personal against anyone, I'm just asking a question...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 18:12 other posts 
I wasn't suggesting that you were, I apologise if I Appeared to, really it was just me putting forward a view, very carefully, that I really don't think that we in the UK can truly comprehend how the U.S mind works politically. How else can we explain the fact that so many Americans see providing healthcare for the poor and needy as a bad thing. At the moment we in the UK are wanting to spend more on our health services to support those in need, in the states they want to spend less and remove cover from millions of people. People who then must fend for themselves. We are poles apart.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 18:49 other posts 
I didn't think you were suggesting I was anti American..
And I don't think a lot of Americans see providing healthcare for the poor and needy as a bad thing,I would say a lot of them agree with that principle, it's how it's implemented...

By onthelose [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 13:20 other posts 
Trump is a master at yanking your chain. To bad you can't see that through your Trump derangement syndrome. Why would we care what a bunch of socialist around the world and in the states care. Don't call us again when you are in trouble and want us to bail you out like we did in World War Two. I admit that we let our presidents get us mixed up in Vietnam Korea iraq Afghanistan. Hindsight is of course 20/20.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 14:23 other posts 
I haven't got Trump derangement syndrome,it doesn't matter to me cuz I'm not American, I'm just wondering what Trump has actually done,and I get stuff about world war two....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jul,17 18:07 other posts 
Actually, it does matter to you too, unfortunately. Decisions of this deranged person affect the whole planet.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#43

Show your Genitals