Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #18

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #460385 10,Oct,17 07:35
The problem is not legal carrying law-abiding citizens. It's the crazy fucks who are doped up on drugs and prescription medication and the criminals who commit these crimes. And as I have said before what good does it do to take the guns away from the good people because the bad people always have a way to get il-legal weapons. Then you take the rights of the good people away from protecting themselves from the bad people. Will this happen again, of course. Should you be confined to your house and scared to go outside or to an event, hell no.
By #435701 10,Oct,17 14:54
It all comes down to the percentage of 'good' people and 'bad' people. And the exact definition of each...but just to keep it simple as good n bad...I believe there are more bad than good. And therefore a total shame that good people need guns to protect themselves from bad people...It is a NEVER ending cycle which will only end @ the point I stated in my comment...How MANY dead will it take for a country to realize only the gun manufacturer's and funeral director's win?...America and it's gun's are just the microcosm of the World and it's Nuclear weapons. Will anyone realize before it's too late the lunacy of any kind of weapon?...We may be on the verge of another much BIGGER lesson than one guy and a gun in an American city.
By #460385 10,Oct,17 17:12
You guys are missing the point. Being ex military, guns are second nature to me. My boys have been taught since they were 10 years old how to respect the damage a gun can do. We have been hunting together since that age. They can take a gun apart, clean it , and put it back together in 15 minutes. I was taught the same from my father and grandfather. I always wanted my boys to be the ones at a friend's house when another k-id pulls out his father's gun, to be able to take it, unchamber the bullet, pull the clip, then hand it back before one of them gets killed. I do not agree with being able to be buy fully automatic assault rifles or the parts to make a semi automatic fully automatic. But as I stated before, the fuck tards will always find weapons, even military grade. So until they can find a way to remove the guns from the fuck tards, I will be keeping mine.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 17:33 other posts 
Good/bad, bad/good. Nonsense. The world isn't classified this way. Good people are good for some something, bad for something else. And vice versa
By #525562 10,Oct,17 22:38
It is not doped up and prescription people committing these crimes, it has been law abiding citizens who have chosen to kill fellow citizens.

By #435701 09,Oct,17 13:52
US citizen and gun owner. One semi-auto handgun just in case because this country is full of loons that are all armed to the fucking teeth, apparently....How can anyone actually compare gun killings to knives, blunt objects, strangulations etc.? These comparisons are so obviously apples and oranges simply because all of them require strength and up close and VERY personal killing. Yer gonna get wet and injured too!..Whereas with a gun, someone can just in a very indifferent and easy manner, pull the trigger a few times. No mess, (except the one you will make as you bleed out or your brains make as they splatter the wall) no muss. And as far as using vehicles, you will have NO chance of surviving your extremely cowardly act. Assuming you want to, of course. So lets just drop that argument also, as those people are prepared to NOT survive. The US has on average 30,000 gun deaths a year, now. Going up every year. As is gun ownership. That nearly matches automobile deaths! And those (mostly) are NOT intentional...So I leave you with a simple question. Or 2...Now that this has happened in Las Vegas with what is basically an aftermarket fully automatic weapon...let's just say machine gun. Technically correct terms are just dumb. Lots of people did not understand the difference between semi and fully automatic guns before this. That was quite an expensive education wasn't it??...the light has been lit in lots of 'Abby Normal' brains as to how easy this was to kill 58 and wound nearly 500...in 12 FUCKING minutes. Do that with a baseball bat or knife...1st question; Do you think this will happen again?...Very rhetorical, I admit. 2nd question; If nearly 550 people being killed or injured is NOT enough to finally DO something, how many WILL it take?!!...Because America was LUCKY this time! Look at all the guns and thousands of rounds of ammo he had in his expensive suite as he looked down on all those little 'ants', each with a life every bit as full as yours...BTW. How safe are you going to personally feel the next time you attend something that is crawling with your fellow 'ants'?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 19:36 other posts 
Yes,the tragedy at Las Vegas was a expensive education for everyone in the country.

But what are people learning?

People that live in a fog and think they are safe with a cell phone and 9-11 on speed dial have not learned anything.

People that h@te guns, they have learned that they can holler about taking guns away even louder.All while peoples emotions are still reeling from the loss of life and are desperate to do something to prevent it from happening again.The gun haters have learned how to play on people's emotions and get knee jurk reaction laws put in place.

Legitimate gun owners have only learned, they have even more to fear than the evil within their fellow man. They have to be afraid of the antigun crowd taking their rights,a inch at the time.

What should they be learning from Las Vegas you ask? Learn that prescription drugs can cause people harm and to do harm just as 11egal 1's can.

We all need to learn to be more watchful of our fellow man.

We also need to learn there is cable tv , satellite tv and radio and internet.

You do not need a front row seat at a event to witness it. Stay home and watch the event in safety.Make your safety YOUR responsibility.. Don't stress 1aw3nforcem3nt to the limits trying to protect large crowds.

Shop online,stay the hell out of the malls.

Those are things I learned,shortly after 9-11.

oh,you all done forgot about that haven't you? No guns involved.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 05:46 other posts 
Just because a man carrys a hand gun doesn't all ways mean he needs to use it I was in my local state store buying a half gallon of Yukon jack around the Christmas holiday and a scruffy man was in there acting very nervous with his hand in his pocket from were I was standing in could see it was a knife the man waited till no one was up at the cash register and he walked up to the store clerk so I quickly walk up beside him setting my bottle down with a thud the man turns and looks at me and I open my motorcycle jacket just enough that he can see the scorpion burned in the rose wood grips on my 45 long slide the man quickly ran out the front door and the store clerk thanked me and shook my hand for calmly defusing a potential situation
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:52 other posts 

A friend of mine was in a parking lot waiting for his wife to come out of the store. He saw a glimpse of something in his mirror and laid the barrel of his pistol up on the door with the window open,suddenly there was a scruffy guy dropping a pistol and running off from his car. No shots fired,no 1 hurt. Just a display of 1's ability to defend themselves was enough to save both lives and maby ,just maby, change that bad guys mind about his career choices. i doubt it but who knows. And a free throw away pistol to boot!

By #536760 06,Oct,17 23:55
Thumbs up if you'd like to see the yanks disappear in a poof.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 07:39 other posts 
I would love to see a giant tiger snake attempt to swallow you a big one can swallow a kangaroo I sure they would have no problem swallowing a sawed off runt like you
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

What's the deal in Australia any way most the men are 5ft 3in tall and 120lbs soaking wet and most the woman are 6ft + and 350lbs do you import your women from the amazon????
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Oh I'm sorry duh metric system your probably to stupid to convert it
By #536760 07,Oct,17 17:33
Be very careful what you say. We now have intercontinental spud guns.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 22:38 other posts 
UM taters! I like taters! That is Spud for some of you,potato for others!
By #536760 10,Oct,17 02:31
Give me your gps location. You want some frozen peas too?
By #525562 09,Oct,17 23:11
No Yankees fan here but something here makes me want to think deeper,
By #536760 10,Oct,17 02:32
Don't think too hard. Even I don't know what I meant.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 17:22 other posts 
"Trump seems to have figured out that if you refuse to be shamed, it gives you enormous power." (The Guardian, today.)

By #536760 06,Oct,17 23:51
Remember to touch the little arrows to put replies in place.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 23:54 other posts 
This is generally a true statement from Barrack Obama regarding gun laws in the US. Listen to what is being said, not who is saying it because it's not a partisan message that happens to be from the Occupy Democrats Facebook page.

only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 18:06 other posts 
He's right and what he's saying is actually very rational.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 15:09 other posts 
Breaking news:
Las Vegas shooting: NRA urges new rules for gun 'bump-stocks'

By #358797 04,Oct,17 09:22

I think I'll bark at nothing now. Bah. Bah bah bah.
By #537944 05,Oct,17 08:26
You've too much free time on your hands

By onthelose [Ignore] 31,Aug,17 15:15 other posts 
Lix, andthisisme makes a good point. N Korea has hundreds of cannons and missiles aimed at Sol S Korea 30 miles away. He for sure wants to stay in power. His time is limited because someone sometime will get to him sometime but who takes his place and what are they going to be like. We have seen examples of this in the middle east. Be careful what you ask for you might just get it! The next guy might just use the nukes instead of just saying h e is going to.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 09:04 other posts 
Exactly the point i was making in reply earlier - "be very careful what you wish for".
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 18:06 other posts 
Why is it all ways the Americans that get elected to defuse the situation can't any of the other country's take care of it its only one little country what about the brits or Australian or the Russians Japan or China certainly some one has the balls to take north Korea out with out the Americans holding there hand
By onthelose [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 21:19 other posts 
Well Russians and Chinese are his trading partners and China has a common border. So they are worried that their will be a huge influx of Koreans if something bad happens. It doesn't hurt that this distracts us from what Russia and China are doing against us. Russia, Ukraine, China, Islands in the south China sea.
By #536760 20,Sep,17 00:25
And sorry but our Aussie brainiac,s are to busy arguing about same sex marriage . Way to busy to be thinking about( a nile er a shon) death to all.
By #275407 25,Sep,17 15:53
Americans have Allways taken care of the world. I can't figure that out either.
By #485312 04,Sep,17 01:49
the next bloke might give a rats arse about his fellow man and decide to make N Korea a better place, by doing something good for a change, like feeding his people and letting them have some electricity instead of pulling his dick ... seems like it must be small judging from the size of missiles.. he's over compensating for something lm sure *lix*
By #525562 25,Sep,17 20:10
Show your money path and i will follow,
By #525562 25,Sep,17 20:05
I agree with you all the way.

By #485312 29,Aug,17 04:52
'look at my weapons of mass destruction', North Korea says to the rest of the world, lm sure he's not shooting milk powder tins over Japan, and the world sits back and lets this joker keep waving his shit about. lm sure some country invaded another on the presumption that they had weapons of mass destruction, gee they even put a bomb into the factory they thought held these weapons, which could have been catastrophic...what if the site held more then they bargained for? but when this tiny man with a tiny dick waves his big weapons all over the place, everyone sits on their hands and twiddles their thumbs. 16 years later those pretend weapons that would have done no damage are still being fought over, with no end in sight, but we'll have a war happening pretty soon when one of these dud missiles from North Korea falls on a unsuspecting country. whats the world coming too?? *lix*
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 05:44 other posts 
I can understand that people may feel really frustrated with North Korea but I would make a couple of points.

1) Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. Look how their turned out.

2) I have read compelling analysis that suggests that Kim is solely concerned with his remaining in power. All of this is about making sure that he is not invaded. That the US realise the risks of invasion or attempting regime change.
3) Kim is no doubt very aware of what happened to Colonel Gadaffi of libya who in a rapprochment with the West gave up his nuclear arsenal in return for better relations..that didn't end well for him.

'We' need to lower the temperature of the rhetoric so that he feels less paranoid, not stoke his paranoia.
By #485312 31,Aug,17 08:47
he needs pulling up, and in a hurry, l don't care if he's paranoid, theres going to be a big accident soon and other people will be picking up the tab for letting this dick head carry on testing, if something isn't done, it affects my side of the planet and if the yanks can bomb the crap out of the middle east for having pretend weapons, they can do the right thing for a change and pull this joker up .. lm pretty sure they have bigger weapons of mass destruction and should show him just how big they are *lix*
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,Aug,17 09:55 other posts 
I do appreciate that many people take a similar view. So the question then is can the U.S destroy ALL, and it does have to be ALL, of Kim's missiles before he has the chance to launch them?

If not how many innocent civilians along with military personel are going to be killed or injured in Guam, South Korea or who know where? How many deaths are acceptable?
By #485312 04,Sep,17 01:46
take out Kim and his pompous Generals, all have chests full of medals and none have ever seen any military action, so lm sure they can be picked up by a metal detector from outspace.. or we can just sit and wait for the catastrophy to happen, as lm sure it will, and pretty soon judging by all the recent acts of 'provocation' coming from Kims side of the border *lix*
By #435701 11,Sep,17 12:39
I wish it were JUST that a hole **** in his dark little country. But, there is Russia with it's 'wargames' and 100,000 men along Nato border. And the 'forgotten' invasions of Crimea and Ukraine. They are not done as long as the Pooter is in power... China with it's territory thieving in the S. China Sea. China and Pakistan long standing border trouble which recurred recently. Both nuclear countries...The friggin' UNRELENTING Middle Fucking East!! All those 'small' wars in Africa. South America and it's financial troubles. Mexico and drugs...This World is spinning totally out of control...Did I mention 'Muricah' and it's gun ****, divisions, political BS?...Yeah, something bad is about to happen somewhere. Lets all hope it is NOT nuclear.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

They censored k i d??? And V i o l e n c e????????????????????
By onthelose [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 21:26 other posts 
I agree but he has threatened to blow us off the face of the earth, do we just let him get to the point where he can carry out his wishes. We have been talking to him for 25 years. Where did that get us. Not blown, up I realize. We gave him money, none of which got to his people, and he still went on with his program. No good answers I am afraid.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 07:27 other posts 
What do you think of that?

The Church of McDonald’s

Who are those idiots who fall for these kind of religious/nationalistic slogans used by private corporations in order to make money? Why would anyone enter a business that displays such silly slogans? How many morons are out there, I wonder...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 08:32 other posts 
I know very little of world affairs, especially America....
I'm just a dumb limey prick who doesn't research anything and spouts crap....

Tell you what, bash the UK,tell me how you form an opinion without reading the news or talking to people that live there.....please.....cuz I'm fed up of being told I don't live somewhere so I can't understand how things work....

You don't like what I say,ignore my topics,blacklist me and fuck off....
It's just opinion.... don't take your issues out on me....
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 08:39 other posts 
Dont sweat it bro.... vettie and i have always loved you for YOU. Dont buy into ignorance :x :x :x
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And never fuckin ever sell yourself short like that bro
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 09:13 other posts 
Like you I am always careful to be sure to have a grasp/understanding of what I am talking about if I make a post. It is always possible that I will ge things wrong but sometimes it is the person 'outside' who has a clearer view than the person 'inside'.

Politics in the US is so polarised at the moment that rational views are too often obscured/drowned out by people with their own deeply held agendas.

Like it or not decisions taken by the U.S president often have repurcussions far outside the US and as a result us 'outsiders' do have opinons.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 09:31 other posts 
I dont do political but i do stand up for my freinds. Dont look for something that aint there.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 09:38 other posts 
It's all good bro,andthisisme makes some good points
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 09:49 other posts 
Wasnt having a go at anyone just over trump and hillary crap.... at the end of the day i dont want to pay 10 bucks for a litre of milk
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 09:53 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 10:35 other posts 
bash the UK,hum, well we fought a war and got our independence from you all years back. So not much to trash ye over.
You aint done us no harm . It was also good to see you all got out of that damn EU shit. Go back to running your country as you see fit instead of letting everyone else decide your futures.
By #517356 03,Sep,17 12:30
Love the bit about leaving the ' EU shit ' , nice to see that some Americans see where we are trying to go. Shame the EU are making themselves look really stupid by trying to ' educate the UK in what Brexit really means ' ... they forget one thing , ultimately , they need us more than we need them!

By #460385 14,Jul,17 10:11
I still don't understand why it's people living outside the US that's doing all the bitching about Trump. It is what it is for another 4 years. Get over it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 10:22 other posts 
There are plenty of people INSIDE the US who think he is a complete train-wreck,buffoon,con artist and an embarrassment to the nation. I know, I am one of them.
"Get over it" isn't an option.
You can't get rid of mildew in your shower if you just sit around and wait four years for it to go away.
You have to scrub that shit clean!
By #460385 14,Jul,17 10:37
Well, I think the same. But so far nothing is being done about it. So like I said, it is what it is. What's the alternative at this point, Hilary?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 14:14 other posts 
No. The alternative is Vice President Pence (which would be a nightmare of a totally different kind, but at least he isn't a complete moron). Hillary lost, so that door--no matter how distasteful--is closed for good.
My point is that just sitting by quietly without saying anything and letting Trump and his "family" make a mockery of the US is not going to make anything better. Sure, we are probably screwed for the next three and a half years, but that doesn't mean we have to take it lying down. That's not the American way. Besides, you can bet your ass that, if he weren't the president, Trump would be running his blathering yap every chance he got to complain.
By #460385 14,Jul,17 14:49
Problem with these crazy fucks is they can't protest peacefully. So as long as innocent people as well as police officers aren't being harmed with violent protests over Trump, I'm good with it. We just have to eat shit till his term is over.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 07:04 other posts 
We tried the vice president thing twice in my life time with big ear Johnson and Gerald Ford that was a joke so who would be your pick for the ideal president mine would be Eddie Murphy
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

Or better yet how about Bigfoot
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Or Charles Manson perhaps
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:38 other posts 
JustWill, in your opinion, what should the Americans have done at the polls in November, 2016?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 19:06 other posts 
Yeah just will who's your pick and be honest and remember schools out for the summer sooooo be you
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 10:37 other posts 
I've made it apparent for quite some time here that I believed that Hillary was the lesser of the two evils. All things considered, both were horrible choices. However, Clinton was capable of behaving like a rational adult and could construct an intelligible sentence in the English language. I also believe that, of the two, she would have done less damage to the country and its reputation with the rest of the world.
By #275407 27,Jul,17 19:00
You are right on
By #525562 23,Aug,17 21:22
I am with you,scrub down till you believe!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 15:53 other posts 
We in the rest of the world are just seriously concerned about a world leader who seems unable to control his twitter finger and the seems unable to stop himself saying either foolish or offensive things in those tweets.
I have little doubt that if he stopped tweeting he would do himself no end of good.

We in the UK face the prospect of possibly having Jeremy Corbyn as prime minister in the near future. He is not Donald Trump, he is in fact a very geniune person with deeply held beliefs ; but what beliefs. His party will lead us back to the 1970's, a horror story that i remember so well.
By #537944 14,Jul,17 20:24
Hillary wouldn't be any better, but why is it people still bring her up? She isn't president and committed political suicide.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 20:46 other posts 
Because the "Hillary card" is the only one that Trump supporters have to play when someone points out what a horrible president their guy is.
Correction--they also play the "Obama card" a lot. Mostly because, when the facts are against you, deflection sometimes works.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 23:10 other posts 
I agree that Tweeter should block trumps account so he will concentrate on his job more.

But all these words, train-wreck,buffoon,con artist and an embarrassment to the nation, apply so well to oblowma.

3.5 years. perhaps,if the liberals will take a deep breath and rest a while, we will see some improvement during that time.

The liberals throwing out stumbling blocks are a real problem. Stumbling block such as the sanctuary city thing the judge won't reinstate. That judge is saying it is ok for those citys to hide **** immigrant criminals. Trump can't fix immigration with that stumbling block in the way.

Imagine trying to paint your house and some baffoon coming along and hosing it down with thinner every 15 minutes. Would you get upset?

Well, Trump is trying to fix the US, and the baffoons are thinning down his solutions and causing a problem. So he is upset.
By #88520 15,Jul,17 03:41
Yeah it's really annoying when people try and stop you from harassing minorities, taking away peoples health care and prevent your love affair with Russia. Must be tough to be Trump.

I think it should be obvious by now that he has no interest in putting in any work. All he does it watch the news and scream about it on twitter, he's too lazy to read any reports or briefings to educate himself on the matters that he has to make decisions about. I guess that's fine with you though as long as he shares your dislike for anything that looks vaguely Mexican or muslim.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 06:28 other posts 
Hey deadend and just will if you guys are so smart tell us how many billion dollars have you guys made in your life time maybe you two should team up and run for president next time we could all use a laugh we the people had to try something new the old ways haven't worked trickle down economic who ever thought of that happy horse shit
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 08:05 other posts 
So having made a billion dollars cuz his daddy worked hard is better than being educated...and you wonder why immigration is so high... dgraff the GOP have brainwashed people into blaming everyone else except themselves...and they are very good at it..
Have you not worked out by now that it is Congress that make laws and budget decisions and not Trump..
And you are not trying anything new with trump,he is just another stooge for wall Street like the two before him...probably even all the way back to Reagan....so those billionaire guys you hold in high regard couldn't give a shit about you...
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 19:30 other posts 
Let me tell you this I'm a high school drop out but I had a strong back and a will to work I'm now a business man of over 30 years and I'm doing well and I've made some investmentsort that are doing well also I don't work for some one else like you do I'm a free man and loving it I'say what I want like trump and I'm going to be the first high school drop out to have a million dollars in the bank
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 19:51 other posts 
You don't know shit about me and my employment...
And I'm a high school dropout too,so what's your point ?
.. you're not a free man,delude yourself all you want about that,if you were free there would be no government....you pay taxes,so not free,you pay to eat,so not free,you pay to drink water,so not free....you commit a crime,guess what,yeah still not free.... America is not the home of the free,it has some of the highest incarceration rates in the western world...
You are owned by your possessions,and now they own you!!!...
So still not free....

You got lucky,
Lots of people have the will to work,most people don't want to live on welfare,but what are they gonna do when there are no jobs being created!?
So they are not free either....
Those investments you talk about are at the mercy of someone else,so you don't have the security you think you have...
And if you'd gotten ill before Obamacare came in,it would've eaten your savings and investments,so yeah,still not free dgraff....
By #88520 15,Jul,17 10:57
It's very strange to acknowledge that trickle down economics is horse shit and at the same time defend voting for a president and political party that only wants to further push wealth and power to big corporations and the already super rich. Did people actually believe that a person like Donald Trump would care about normal working people?

Since I'm Swedish I can assure you that you don't have to worry about having me as president
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 10:55 other posts 
Why not they let Obama be president and he was a sand -----
--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

You fill in the blanks
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 12:18 other posts 
Was he in game of thrones ?...
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 19:14 other posts 
No he was in the game of bones
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

Him and all gore were **** lovers
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 20:00 other posts 
And get to some constructive criticism dgraff,cuz you are fulfilling a stereotype with your comments about Obama....
I can sit here and back up why I dislike Trump,what are you doing ?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 21:12 other posts 
Your a fucking duch bag Alex and there's plenty of members that will agree with me you British ass hole
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 22:42 other posts 
Why thank you dgraff and those members are entitled to think I'm an asshole, doesn't mean they disrespect me cuz they disagree with me... I'm opinionated,big woop, challenge my point of view, don't just call people names.
By #511804 19,Jul,17 20:06
draff is allowed his free speech. It is your choice to read it and then reply. There seems to be a clear disagreement on your political thoughts. Why are you continuing to seek his thoughts? I think he made his feelings clear.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 20:31 other posts 
You go on about free speech as if it gives you the right to say absolutely anything you like about someone without recourse...fuck that mravg2u.... it's called principles...
And dgraff told me exactly why he h@tes Obama in private message,and that reason is so fucking against everything I stand for...so while I appreciate you trying to diffuse the situation, it's not of your concern.
By #511804 20,Jul,17 05:29
If you wish Alex, I am merely pointing out you are the one who chooses to continue. Of course that is your right to free speech. Good luck.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 20:25 other posts 
There's no situation Alex you don't like who I am and I don't like who you are like I said before we will just have to agree to disagree case closed
By #358797 22,Jul,17 21:27
It sounds to me like you're simply intolerant of those who don't share your bigoted opinions....
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 22:03 other posts 
I'm trying to be the bigger man here and end this
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 07:38 other posts 
If people are put to work,they can buy their own health care instead of depending on others to give it to them.

I think back to 9-11 and witnessing 2 airplanes flying into our twin towers and the "harassing" minority's issue fades because I know what is being done now is to try and protect me and my fellow Americans from that happening again. Sadly I think England and Germany have had way to many terrorism attacks to ignore the facts as well. It is time for governments of the world to drop the political correctness horseshit and do what is necessary to protect their country's and their citizens.
By #88520 15,Jul,17 11:27
Every other developed nation can afford to provide healthcare to their citizens, don't see why you would want some kind of survival of the fittest solution in the US. I can assure you that an unhealthy population won't do anything good to the economy of your country. I also don't understand why you're so down on Obama when a lot more jobs were created during his time in power than the previous Bush yeasr, seems like you should give him props for that :p

There are over a billion muslims in the world so it's just really unproductive and misguided to treat them all as threats because of something a very tiny extremist part of their religion supports. You're giving the terrorist exactly what they want by fueling some kind of us versus them mentality between muslims and the rest of the world.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 16:19 other posts 
The terrorist had and still have a large support group made up of folks that will never show up on the radar or commit a actual act of terror.

To say it is a tiny part of the whole is not all true. Those that knew and did not speak up,those that helped, those that continue to support, are the 1's the new immigration system would be affecting. If the individual muslim is peaceful they should understand the need to protect their peace and that of everyone else.If America is threatened and they are living here, then they should feel as much in danger as any other religious group. Has a terrorist bomb ever been selective about who it kills?

Besides, since Americans seemingly don't care about their next door neighbor enough to help them in time of need,why worry about a total stranger that is a muslim? Kinda of a double standard aint it?

I think part of the reason some folks bring back up Hillary and Obummer is the fact that trump haters don't provide actual data as to what either of them did. They just say Trump is doing nothing and That is annoying.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 21:15 other posts 
Your a duch bag to you Swiss ass hole
By #358797 22,Jul,17 21:27
Simple geography lesson for you, sir...

[deleted image]
By #377228 02,Aug,17 07:50
OMG here we go again , another repuklan... give me a break, you know there is a whole lot more than just Fox news, Limbaugh, Federalist to get your info from. Voting against yourself does no one any good. Me, I think the US is in very serious trouble now (and its not just the President), the probability of War is very real now. Think that the 2008 economic disaster, will come back this time and really bite everyone's ass. George Carlin, shortly before his death (in the summer of 0did 10 minute spot called "Dumb Americans", He predicted the events of today so clearly. You are not far from SS, Medicare. Why don't you commit to not taking these democrat programs, send them a letter refusing to take them. It's time to realize you are not in the big club, only Trump and his friends are. The only thing I can say is this Thank God the youth of today is waking up, to folks like you. Ex Navy Vet.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 15:13 other posts 
thanks for your service sir.

a couple problems with that idea of not taking "programs" as you call them.

1, All of us have to PAY INTO social security.Regardless if of what party we are in. It is not a benefit or charity to be exploited,it is money we put into it,along with our employers,that is supposed to draw interest and be paid BACK to us in monthly installments when we reach retirement age. It is not something we get because we are sexy or old. It is something We PAID FOR.
2.What happens to the money folks paid into it that have died and never drew back any of what they paid in? There should be a surplus, not a deficit.
By #536760 23,Aug,17 00:34
are you ok ? do you need a hand up? you look uncoferterbule.Retro
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:40 other posts 
JustWill, what "card(s)" are acceptable to play?
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 15:23 other posts 
You can play any "card" that is actually RELEVANT to the point under discussion. Clinton and Obama are not relevant to most discussions about Trump, yet his supporters keep bringing them up like that makes Trump less of a ding-bat.
When I say: "Donald Trump can not put an intelligible sentence together to save his life", and they come back with "But Hillary had e-mails!" they are just deflecting because they can't truly rebut my claim of Presidential Moronitude.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 16:25 other posts 
Trump was the lesser of the 2 evils that was running to be our president. The choice was obvious to anyone with a pulse that could see the mess the previous 1 did and would not want to see it continue.
By #88520 15,Jul,17 17:54
What mess? There was strong job growth and the economy started to recover after the disastrous Bush years. only registered users can see external links

He didn't throw you into any useless wars and you regained much of the reputation that was ruined during the Bush years.

No major scandals during his whole presidency, so am I missing something?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 22:04 other posts 
Well I am sorry I don't have charts to "splain" things.
I just know I had damn good health insurance till that sumbitch screwed it up. I worked for a employer that provided it. As should most people that can. it is not a insurance for the fittest, it is insurance for those that present some effort to help them damn selves instead of being BUMS.
Have you priced obama care? The 3 people i know of that did are still without insurance because his "affordable" health care would cost them almost their entire monthly income.
1100 bucks a month for 1 guy that was able to show 1400 a month income. Now how the hell is that affordable? And it was NOT a problem until Obama came along and made it 1.
Hospitals that take government money can not turn any 1 down for basic medical care. so no one was "suffering" as bad as claimed. Oh they may have had to treat their stumped toe or live with a penis they were born with but still,no one "suffered" as is portrayed in our media at that time.

As for wars,granted, we were in some when he took office. But his LACK of action ,as in finishing the job started, allowed the enemy to grow in strength, Isis as a example.

1 issue I see is some folks like to sit back and look at charts to prove their statement. Others,like myself, have to go out and see reality face to face and learn from what is known as the school of hard knocks. Open your eyes, lift them from your smart phone,stop texting everyone and look around you!
Around me I see friends that had been out of work 3 years or more that are in some segment of home construction are now booked solid for at least 2 years.
I watched 1 neighbor become a multimillionaire about 2 weeks after trump was elected. A large company had put some money down on 4 million dollars worth of land and their lawyer said,"If trump wins, the paperwork is ready to be signed". The company wanted to expand,but had to put their plans on hold in 2010 because of the sagging economy.

1 man I know got a good raise and offers of overtime,a week after Trump won.
Granted I can't put all this in a chart so you can look at it, But I saw it with MY EYES. And can convey it to you.
By #88520 16,Jul,17 01:13
You asked for actual data earlier so I provided it. Of course not everyone benefitted, but on a national level more jobs were created, the economy grew and millions more got access to proper healthcare. It might not have helped you personally, but the statistics will show that his presidency was a net benefit for the majority of Americans. If we were to compare anecdotal evidence I'm sure I could find countless of stories from people that lost homes and jobs in the wake of the financial crisis that kicked of during the Bush years.

I can't see any reason to believe that the policies suggested by the republican party would benefit a majority of the American people. I only see a bunch of thinly disguised tax cuts designed to enrich the wealthy and powerful at the cost of normal people. Trump will of course gladly sign anything being sent to his table.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 07:46 other posts 
Well,1 question I would like to ask. How many poor people provide jobs and invest in new technology that can provide jobs?

Is Gm owned by homeless people?

Is Exxon owned by a bunch of bums living in a abandoned rail car?

Did Trump drive his own limo before he became president?
Does the paper boy hire someone to mow his grass?

Nope,all the folks working there are provided jobs and benefits because of the investments made by those "awful" rich people! Cut their throat and it is the beginning of the end.
Poor people work for the richer folks. it is a system that has it's flaws but it would work, if people would work.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 17:26 other posts 
You didn't answer my other question, JustWill.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 21:17 other posts 
Every one likes a little ass but no likes a smart ass
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

Will
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 11:10 other posts 
This is not true.
I would much rather hang with a smartass than a dumbass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 19:50 other posts 
I wouldent trade one ounce of my common sense or my street smarts for all the degrees in the world
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 09:07 other posts 
I'm not talking about "degrees", I'm talking about INTELLIGENCE. Paper doesn't make you smart. The ability to gather information and come up with a logical, well-reasoned conclusion does.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 18:27 other posts 
Gather information from were the Internet or the media you don't really believe every thing you see there do you that would be like believing every thing you see on Syd
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 19:28 other posts 
Remembe the X Files, "the truth is out there".
Yea, Some damn where,but not on tv or the net.
You can't find the truth.

Intelligence,a strange word to find on a website full of pussys and dicks.
Last election, I gathered information, and came up with the most logical conclusion and acted on it. I voted Trump.

Back to my question, "How many poor people provide jobs ?"
Liberals **** the wealthy so much,but yet forget their paychecks come from somewhere. And I doubt it is the bell boy at the hotel.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 20:39 other posts 
It's called RESEARCH.

Here's how it works:

When a person has a question about something, they check all the available sources of information on that subject. They examine the pros and cons, check the information against various sources when there is a conflict, and draw a reasoned conclusion from what they have discovered.

Most people these days don't know how to do that. They only rely on sources that agree with their point of view or that tell them what they want to hear.

INTELLECT is about processing information, not regurgitating it.

By the way, to me, people who use the "I'd rather have street-smarts" line always sound like the guy who can't get a date on a Friday night and says: "I don't care. Women are more trouble than they are worth, and I prefer being by myself anyway."
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 22:45 other posts 
I am a high school graduate and have a 2 year associate degree as well.so i know a little about how to do research. Learned it along with troubleshooting methods.

Intelligence and education are good things.Even with those 2 assets, if a person does not have the hands on ability,that some call "street Smarts" the knowledge is of no value because it can not be put into practical use. It takes some of both to survive.
By #525562 22,Aug,17 23:37
The rabbit may still come your way,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 05:50 other posts 
I quite deliberately did not mention Hillary. I was commentiong on certain Twitter behaviours by President Trump.

We have to accept the voice of the people. whether we like it or not, but that does not mean we should be uncritical of any politicians actions.

I just remembered this clip from a satirical show here in the UK, aah the 'good old days'

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 22:24 other posts 
Because, as American psychiatrists have revealed, only registered users can see external links , he's mentally ill.

So the likelihood that he decides to nuke north Korea, say, is much higher than any other (recent) president. If he does that, it's people outside the US that are going to be affected. Even if he doesn't go to thesecextremes, his decisions, affect billions on this planet.

That's why people outside the US care.
By #537944 20,Jul,17 04:36
As a guest in this country I get to observe your system. I'm not being critical, but why do you Americans vote for two parties that seemingly do not have your best interest at heart?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,17 09:10 other posts 
Because we don't have alot of choice,there is 3 rd partys and could be more. But the media is controlled by the main 2 and the others do not get proper coverage or respect.
Of course those party's usually run some body that is so far in outfield from the norm I would be scared of them being in control of a wheel barrow,much less a country.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Jul,17 09:30 other posts 
It's money,just the size of your country makes it difficult to get started in politics,to get support,to have a message that truly resonates with the majority and is a more rational one than the others..
The money has to come from somewhere,and that's the problem..
How to raise funds that don't tie you to a corporation/lobbying group ?...these people don't give money without that "special friendship" as it were...you know the way it is,most politicians are just in the pockets of these donors....so how do you give someone who you could really get behind and believe in a fair go? And not just have to vote for one of two big assholes...
A lot of countries including the UK have the two party problem,and it's not really working for any of us.... it's left v right,and I think people just really want to bang these fucks heads in,and say wtf are you doing to my country?
Most people are stuck in that mindset of "hey,I don't really want to be left or right,I want common sense"...but you can't get that...
By #537944 21,Jul,17 02:46
That would all change if a few brave people voted for third party, and placed their money else where. Other wise it seems freedom is just an illusion.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 01:00 other posts 
I don't think Trump will last another 3.5 years. He'll implode and President Pence will step in. Trump is his own worst enemy.

He still hasn't got a damn thing done in six months. No, he hasn't. The democrats own the House, Senate and the Presidency and nothing has actually been accomplished. Uh, uh, NO! Nothing has been accomplished. Nothing. It must be Hillary Clinton's fault eh?

He's a master manipulator and I think that at the end of the day he sits back and enjoys the mayhem he's created for the day... but wait for tomorrow's tweets, we'll forget about today's and look at the new shiny keys he jingles before our eyes.

To the 49% of eligible voters that didn't vote on November 8th 2016: Now do you understand why you need to vote? If you didn't vote, you can't complain because you didn't do anything about it. Voter apathy is rampant in the entire Western World, so you're not alone in America but here's a great example of what COULD go wrong if you don't exercise your constitutional right to decides who runs your country.

What he does affects me, my family in the lumber industry and the people of Canada. Free Trade.

I can also inform you that President Trump is single handily taking a huge chunk of Canadian tourist dollars out of the hands of Americans. Why should we come to the US when we have so many other options. He keeps making it more and more difficult to do something Canadians have done for generations. Groups of school klds will no longer come either. A group of 12 year olds in the spring had a Muslim student and he was refused entry ONLY because he was Muslim. No other reason. Now any group with a visible minority member (which would be most) will take their dollars elsewhere or more likely just keep them in Canada.

Border gaurds are also regularly asking if we have ever smoked pot!!! Really? EVER? Oh yeah, and here's my cell phone access so you can have a look through it too.

Canadians are America's neighbour, largest trading partner and best friend. We'll make it through this like we've made it through everything in the last couple of hundred years. We've been through worse together.

-A Canadian opinion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Aug,17 23:36 other posts 
Because he covfefe, despite the negative pressure.. That's why.
By #534172 25,Aug,17 08:46
Oh for God's sake, - even if you're living in the MAGA bubble, understand - most of us in the rest of the world regard Trump as an unmitigated and dangerous fool. He can't exercise control even over his own mouth, despite being surrounded by generals to nurse-maid him, as he disgraces a nation most of us once admired. He is hateful, lying, a-moral, self aggrandising, sexist, racist and relates only to his own whining self pity. He is overseeing the final decline of American world leadership in his ignorance and divisive stupidity. Let's face it, most of his own party congressional members only continue to put up with him out of their own greedy self interest and fear that they will lose out if his precious 'base' of ignorant fools is offended. Meantime, his bullying attempts to thwart the fact that North Korea, led by another of his ilk is now, , like it or not, a nuke-armed state present the world with the possibility of world wide nuclear war. Trump represents nothing but his own moral vacuity. His supporters represent nothing butignorance, a-morality and occasionally wilful stupidity. Trump will attack and attempt to degrade anyone who does not reach his own bottom dwelling scum feeding level. Until he is impeached or resigns, the alternative is Pence. Hooray shit... I'd let you know what I really think but... LOL
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Aug,17 12:51 other posts 
As an American, let me be the first to say: I couldn't have said it better.
The truth is, the majority of us in the States hold the same view as you do. Sad.
By #525562 28,Aug,17 18:14
I may be wrong here but Trump is like a bull in a "group" china shop where all the china is cracked and broken but held together by scotch tape and the "group" receives commission from everyone(taxpayers) who look at it from the outside on the internet,sidewalk,dirt street or farming field. Trump is not the answer because he is self serving and that is not different from other politicians who serve their own interest and not their constituents,they are just more discrete. I may be wrong and you are free to disagree.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#43

Show your Genitals