Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #17

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 10:25 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 10:10 other posts 
Colin Kaepernick files grievance accusing NFL owners of collusion

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 06:08 other posts 
Finally:
India Supreme Court rules sex with ch1ld bride is r.a.p.e
only registered users can see external links
By #485312 11,Oct,17 06:50
gee shouldn't take a rocket scientist and a high court to work that out, any bloke with half an ounce of morals should know what constitutes r@pe with ****d ch!ld, this world is more fucked up the more educated we come, take out all those religious nutters first and that would save half the worlds problems.. *Lix*
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 09:27 other posts 
i just saw this news item. An excellent decision. Sadly, in many rural communities far from the Supreme Court this decision may make little difference in reality. In so many countries 'cultural norms' trump the law. I really hope that I am wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 10:10 other posts 
There will be alot of negative repercussions I am afraid.
Although it is common sense to many people that you leave a k1d alone sexually till they are mature,those folks have been doing this for 100's of years.To them it is normal. To them telling the men they can't do it anymore is just going to get these y0ung girls killed if they even think about talking.
If they don't value the youth any more than to screw them like goats,they sure don't value their lives as a whole.
I hope this is 1 law that works for the sake of the kids but don't get your hopes up to quick.It will take years to begin to make a dent in it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 11:21 other posts 
In some other places, tradition has it to let the 6 year old kids use guns. It's hard to change that too.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 11:19 other posts 
No, you're not wrong. I read that the law will be hard to enforce. You see, in India, getting married to a 15 yr old entitled you to legally have sex with her. Such traditions are very hard to change, especially when there is an exchange of money involved.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 11:20 other posts 
"In so many countries 'cultural norms' trump the law."

Trump trumps the law. So? What happens?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 11:40 other posts 
The Indian - or other countries - justice system has to keep 'fighting' to change those cultural attitudes that they wish to change. A long battle I think.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 12:09 other posts 
For sure...

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 09:16 other posts 
This thread about guns in the U.S could run and run and opposing sides would never come to any agreement. Nothing new is really being said now, just entrenched positions being repeated.
Maybe it is time for us just acknowledge that we have had our say and that the situation is what it is and we will never change 'believers' on either sides minds.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:53 other posts 
Yes,the thread could run and run. BUT this thread may cause folks to think more about the issue. Is that not what is needed? People to communicate and think?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 13:16 other posts 
That is true of course.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 09:24 other posts 
That is fair comment of course. My point was though that in fact large numbers of the people holding the different viewpoints are really deaf to any argument that does not fit with their preconceived view.
You are right though communication and thought are essential if entrenched viewpoints are going to change.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 20:38 other posts 
I strongly urge every law abiding American that can legally own a hand gun and can obtain a concealed weapons permit to do so regardless of what the foreigners on this site say
By #536760 06,Oct,17 20:52
Yea good on ya cheesal.
dont shoot yourself in the foot.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 21:10 other posts 
Truthfully, I don't know if I want to understand you or your actions.

You said you feel the need to deflect crap away from people you think highly of. But in doing so, you are tossing crap at others. An eye for an eye?

He's not attacking anyone, he's talking about a gun so why call him a cheezal? What's up with that?
By #536760 06,Oct,17 23:37
Because his full of cheese goodness.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 21:34 other posts 
Yeah any way lcudoiwill2 grow up once and I'm an weapons expert no chance of shooting my self
By #536760 06,Oct,17 23:43
Yeah any way lcudoiwill2 grow up once and I'm an weapons expert.
Yep says it all. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a dick than to open it and prove it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 07:24 other posts 
I believe I was addressing the Americans if I wanted any lip from you lcudoiwill2 I would scrape it off my pants zipper
By #536760 07,Oct,17 17:30
By #460385 06,Oct,17 22:57
Welcome to the Gunshine state. We have 1.9 million registered gun owners in Florida. Each with an average of 6 guns per owner. Do the math. There are 1.4 million registered military members in all branches of the US military. Each assigned 3 guns. Just the state of Florida has more guns than the US military. There is an estimated 300 million guns in the US. Come take em away. Good luck.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 23:04 other posts 
Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Gee, what disparaging name can I call You?
By #536760 06,Oct,17 23:49
Not sure what your problem is but I'm sure it's hard to spell.
By #460385 10,Oct,17 17:16
Just don't call me late to dinner.
By #536760 06,Oct,17 23:46
Not ignoring you your just insignificant.
By #460385 10,Oct,17 17:17
Yes, you are.
By #536760 11,Oct,17 04:31
It took you three days to reply. It could be said your ignoring me. That is so rude. Your just nasty. And...... ?
By #275407 06,Oct,17 23:19
I own several guns and even though I've never shot one b4, and I'm still alittle afraid of them, I plan to get a concealed permit so when I learn how to shoot them and become used to them, I will feel protected.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 23:22 other posts 
And where do you live? In the Gunshine State! Duh!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 07:32 other posts 
Pennsylvania is like Texas every one has a hand gun on them I weare them like jewelry under my coat in my pockets and in my cowboy boots I refuse to become a statistics
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 09:13 other posts 
As I have said before,the media loves to drum up stuff to divide people and cause arguments.It is how they get advertising business.
The folks that let themselves be seen on tv brandishing their weapons are not the normal.That is the dramatization I am speaking of.
Unless a person threatens me,they will never know what I have until it is to late for them. Then probably it won't even be a gun that I use,that is last resort. There are other ways. And it pays to know folks with backhoes.

1 day some asshole is going to go "fishing" and taint a water supply with poison for a large city and kill 100's and the damn media will find a rusty musket in the boat and blame it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 12:35 other posts 
I couldn't agree with you more
By #538435 11,Oct,17 04:00
I often ask my wife as we get dressed to go out "hun , which gun goes best with this jacket"
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 13:28 other posts 
God help the United States of America !!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 14:28 other posts 
Why do Americans always invoke god when they talk about their country? Which god are they referring to? There are so many gods out there. Saudis do the same but their god is different. Such medieval habit!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 15:10 other posts 
Medieval habit perhaps,but it is a "habit" our guns defend the right to repeat as we see fit. It is called freedom of religion.
What defense do the folks in gun free country's have? It seems bonfires and rocks make for alot of confusion and trouble right?
I always wanted to be in a postion to buy a couple old freighter ships and fill them to the brim with sharp,hand size rocks and haul them over to there where rock throwing is a habit. Should be able to make good money selling virgin rocks with good sharp corners. The rocks being thrown now are probably round and smooth as baseballs.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 17:48 other posts 
I think you missed the point. I was talking about the absurd habit of invoking some kind of god in combination with America. This is what is very primitive (for a secular democracy); not least because there are many gods.
By #536760 07,Oct,17 21:06
It is the God of have the biggest gun,ego,trucks,crime rate,

accidental shootings,rich who have no morals,socio paths,

discrepancy between rich and poor,record of attacking miner

country's ONLY for their gain,making up history to make them

look good,ignoring global warming and generally not giving a fuck

about the rest of the planet unless there's money to be made.

Thy Mighty God Ego. Just take advantage of the less fortunate and you may enter thy pearly gates of cheese Berger's and coke a cola.

The really really really sad thing is people like dgraff actually picture taking their guns with them. Are the people in power in the us, who are in charge of the education of their people really any better than the Taliban ?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 22:34 other posts 
Yea, we are better than the Taliban.We have our faults but who is perfect? Sure aint no one in Australia . Nor anywhere else.

Global warming is a minor issue that is blown out of proportion to gain control and manipulate the economy. The powers that be want us back to walking and riding bicycles. Just as you said,the rich with no morals,like Algore for instance, enjoys riding in fine new 60,000 dollar Suburbans while the rest of the country is suppose to sacrifice for the "greater good". FuCK ALGORE and his minions. "Damn it feels good to say that!

If you know anything about trucks, hauling something heavy with to small a truck can get people killed.It is a safety issue for alot of us. We want brakes big enough to stop the load.

I don't drink Coke.
And besides,by the time I get to the pearly gates they will be yellowed and stained and i would probably wind spending eternity scrubbing them.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 05:19 other posts 
It is bizarre that a country that quite deliberately decided at it's birth to separate state and religion has such significant and powerful fundamentalist religious pressure groups.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 10:20 other posts 
Yes, it is. But what is EVEN MORE BIZARRE is that the majority of Americans do not see the contradiction between this and their original constitution. And that even presidents have to refer to gods.
By rocket1 [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 14:41 other posts 
that was for dgraff
By #511804 07,Oct,17 18:55
I agree, why have just one?
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 13:41 other posts 
For dgraff, I fully agree with you. Trouble is, some of us aren't expert shooter's like you are, and shooting instructor's, range time, and ammunition can get expensive.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 22:00 other posts 
It does get expensive I shoot every Sunday morning
By #536760 11,Oct,17 04:24
Watch your feet.
By #538435 11,Oct,17 04:06
this is why many of us reload and shoot on private land
By #525562 08,Oct,17 23:05
Yes I support you,everyone that feels confident,willing and has training or understanding of the ramifications of concealed carry and chooses to carry,you are a stronger person than I.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#43

Show your Genitals