Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #137

Pages:  #1... #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   ...#194

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 25,Mar,22 08:58
I was looking at the pics on the main page of SYC. I usually give it a quick look but go back to the SYD PAGE. Today this pic caught my eye

/8zr9m9cem8efpic.html

so I started to look at the page a little closer. I don’t look at people and judge them for their looks, but, in the SYC and SYD pages there is sort of a contest. The more popular a pic is (more votes) the higher the pic is placed.
The pic that caught my eye was #2 on the top row and then the rest of the pics. These women are not, by a long shot, beautiful. In fact, if a man looks at the main page of SYC I’m pretty sure he would look for another site to look at nude women.
What’s wrong with these women. Don’t they know how to pose for a sexy pic? Okay, I have posed showing my a…hole (and got many votes) but it seems men are going ga-ga over yuck-yuck pics.
What happened to the likes of CountryCouple54 or the other gorgeous women we have seen on site?
And while I’m at it, why do the men only show a penis. A little bit of body would be nice too.
Anyway, this is something I can’t change but, just wanted to vent about.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 10:08 other posts 
Omg it looks like she is having her baby in that picture
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 10:15 other posts 
I thought that too. Sure some people kink on that.
Not her best picture, but I think she's pretty:
/cs3jg5dwsmajpic.html
And a bit kinky, which is a benefit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 10:20 other posts 
Well it looks like some ones water 💦 broke
By #610414 25,Mar,22 10:38

By #610414 21,Mar,22 09:03
I was looking at old posts in one of my previous SYC lives.

If a person associates with asshats, eventually, he becomes one too. That's what has happened to me. The last few years I forgot why I joined SYC. It was because of the good people I met here. Sadly, I got too involved with the politics in the forums. It got so bad that I convinced friends to join so I could get more influence. I'd like to try to get back to just having chats with old friends. So, today, not because Admin asked me to (he did not), nor because a certain group of people complained (they did), I adviced my friend I would not need her help anymore. I will not rely on Charlie (WetNoodle), Gerome, or Mike anymore, either.
I'm removing all blocks from all asshats. You want to trash my pages, go right ahead. I'm not giving up my right to fight anyone who maligns me. Fair warning. XXXXX

Wow, was that a declaration of war? I so hope I’ve changed some in the last few years.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 11:45 other posts 
Some members here don't understand that this is a sex site. They talk about anything except sex and derive joy by being nasty. Sad people.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:42 other posts 
And some of us get a boner from a BELL PEPPER!
Sorry ,just had to!
By #610414 21,Mar,22 12:50
HAHAHA 😝
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 09:16 other posts 
I think you have that’s why I put down my war flag and I only use my war cry and war paint for sex nowadays

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 08:13 other posts 
Here's an interesting research topic regarding sex. We still don't understand the apparent link between sex and aggression. It looks like, biologically, there's a connection. This could explain many things. Knowing it may make aggressors limit their behavior by critical thinking or training.
Here's the relevant article
only registered users can see external links
with links to professional papers from the world of medicine.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 02:09 other posts 
By #610414 18,Mar,22 07:05
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 07:07 other posts 
I hope you don't mind posting something funny here. Or sexy. Or both. After all this is a sex site. Also, we all need a laugh.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 12:28 other posts 
Excellent! You're in the spirit.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 01:55 other posts 
By #610414 18,Mar,22 07:05

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 10:00 other posts 
Why does this make me horny?

By #610414 17,Mar,22 12:14
HAHAHA 🤣
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 20:40 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 20:40 other posts 
Laughs and sex and friends is what makes me happy.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 09:53 other posts 
Can someone translate this please?

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 10:14 other posts 
So now that inflation is through the roof what gain did the poor people that got the minimum wage increase get they pay more for food and gas and even car repair this is why that theory does not work and never has
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 12:02 other posts 
It would have been worse for them if they didn't have it, right?

There is absolutely no connection between those limited wage increases and this horrible inflation. Like I said before, the inflation is global. It might be even worse here than it is in the US. I payed $ 9.34 / gallon today for regular E10 gasoline at the cheapest petrol station in the area. The prices in the supermarkets go through the roof as well.

Today my neighbor asked me for advise on a vacuum cleaner. We bought a Miele C3 Powerline in september 2019 for € 187,-. That same thing, but a design with now 3 years of age to it, costs €229,- today. That's +22.5%. That's all because of global shortages.

If any of you are gamers; looked at the prices of graphic cards lately? They are at least double the normal price. That's because of the chip shortages, that started because of crypto currency miners and was aggravated by the demand for laptops, PC's and tablets, because people started working from home, because of the pandemic.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 13:32 other posts 
People just don't get it dgraff.
The higher cost of labor comes from somewhere,and it aint thin air.It is out of everybodys pocket.
A hamster wheel.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 18:22 other posts 
Well phart I have to tell you when the minimum wage went up my employees started gripping they should get more money and they were all ready making well above minimum wage then I decided I could use more money so as a result I increased my labor rate by 20 dollars per hour now the poor people making minimum wage can’t afford to drive anymore it happens every time
By #610414 09,Mar,22 18:48
Phart, Dgraff, I understand both your arguments but, what is your solution. Every working person wants a raise at one point or another. No one want’s to stagnate while prices of food, other goods and services increase. No one works as a favor to an employer. We all work to support ourselves and the only true requisite is to do an honest day of work for an honest amount of pay. Even employers (Dgraff) want to improve their recompense. Is it a merry-go-around? Yes, but the employee should not unduly suffer so an employer gets more
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 19:29 other posts 
There is no "solution" that Everyone is going to agree with and love.
1 potential treatment of the ailment may be to learn to live with in your means. Even yourself for example ,acknowledged you can't afford most electric cars on the market. Therefore your choice of transportation is more with in your means.
Another treatment would be to compensate people based on their experience at a job and education level that is suited for the job. And promote people, thus giving raises, based on the increased value of the employee to the employer.
a manager at a mcdonalds with 10 years experience, may very well be worth 15 dollars. But a high school drop out just getting started, is more of a liability to the company than a asset until trained ,thus not worth 15 bucks a hour.
By #610414 09,Mar,22 21:20
So you blame the government?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 21:45 other posts 
Um,the government could pull their nose back a little and let private enterprise make it's own decisions in regards to value of labor.How often do you hear of a dr complaining he doesn't make enough money? .
"a high school drop out just getting started, is more of a liability to the company"

So they are hiring those people out of the goodness of their hearts
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 11:24 other posts 
I think so I’ve hired a few in the past you try to mold them in to some one useable but they don’t last long
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 12:06 other posts 
No, I'm sure many people are just smart enough for the career of burger flipper. But McDonald's and other companies rely on them, because they are the bottom of the barrel. They have the jobs that anybody can do. Still, McDonald's is making $7.5 billion on a $23 billion revenue. Are you reaching that profit margin?

So McDonald's can afford to pay their high school drop outs a higher wage.
The fact that they don't, means that YOU PAY MORE TAXES, because your government has to ante up, with food programs and housing programs, so McDonald's employees and Walmart employees and Disney World employees and all those other poverty-stricken employees of wealthy companies, don't live on the streets.

If you want to pay less taxes, rich companies should pay their employees more.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 13:03 other posts 
They don't want to be useable. They want the monthly checks like this program provides. This is "printed money".
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 08:45 other posts 
A high school drop out is inexperienced and uneducated and has to be trained to do even the most basic of work, as in scrubbing a toilet. Training is expensive and inexperience can prompt accidents.
Let's say Dgraff hires a drop out at 10 bucks a hour to install tires. The drop out comes to work 1 morning and can't read the numbers correctly on the torque wrench,and in turn does not properly torque the lug nuts on a car. a few days later at 60 mph a tire comes off the hub on the interstate. Prompts a accident. Who pays for that? The drop out? No, Dgraff and his insurance company .Possibly costing him his lively hood. That is a example of a high school drop out being more of a liability than a asset.

For example there was discussion of putting 18 year olds to driving semi trucks here in the US. a few weeks in a school is not enough in that situation. hell 20 years experienced drivers still can get a curve ball thrown at them when a load shifts or another driver cuts in front.1 wreck in a semi can cost a company ALOT of money.
That is 1 example of many that shows how a high school drop out could be much more of a liability than a asset to a company.
By #610414 12,Mar,22 10:30
I’m not saying you are wrong but, if you know the problem, then you should be looking for a solution like we all do. What do you think the employers should be doing? Refusing to hire drop outs? Let the government support them with food, medical,and housing? How about anyone that works should pay double what they pay now to support the unemployed?
You tell me.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,22 13:47 other posts 
phart, are you for real? Much of what you post has some sense behind it but this post is over the top STOOPID! To assert the following; "A high school drop out is inexperienced and uneducated and has to be trained to do even the most basic of work, as in scrubbing a toilet. Training is expensive and inexperience can prompt accidents." Maybe, maybe not. In your opinion, would an inexperienced but educated university graduate be more apt to do basic work, as in cleaning toilets, be more effective?

Not everyone is inclined to be "book smart". Does that make them incapable of going on to becoming productive human beings that do something other than entry level work at McDonald's? Not everyone is an architect or engineer, but is it possible that the men and women that build our homes and businesses have DRIVE but no college degrees?

I mean no disrespect to Ananas2xLekker but I believe that he has a university degree but will admittedly say that cruises through his work day, not working up any mental sweat. Whereas dgraff , who is admittedly a high school drop out, works with his mind AND hands. His business must be doing well enough that he is able to employ two mechanics and pay them a decent living wage. He pays the government taxes for his business, pays into unemployment and possibly social security for his employees. So what about comparing apples to oranges?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,22 14:01 other posts 
It is different times now than when Dgraff dropped out.
Manual labor and mechanic work with wrenchs ,welding, brick laying ,farming, were good paying jobs that people could do and make a good living . But now, mechanics use laptops to repair cars, not always wrench's .they require more education. Brick laying and farming is done by illegal immigrants.
As for a solution,1 simple law could fix alot of it.ALOT of it,but of course not 100% .you can't fix stupid in some people.
Make it a felony to drop out of school.
Or at least make a person without a high school diploma ineligible for assistance after the age of 20.
People dropped out of school 40+ years ago to help raise a family. Now,they drop out so they can dope.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,22 20:09 other posts 
Yes, different times but I do not feel that it is the "times" are that so different, it is the MOTIVATION of the people, young people, that is/are different. And who should we say is the cause of that? In most cases, it is a result of the "family unit".
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,22 21:49 other posts 
true,familys don't seem to motivate their kids to excel anymore.
By #610414 13,Mar,22 06:33
AMERICAN families seem to be like that. Foreign born families, especially Asian families push their kids to excel.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,22 09:34 other posts 
Although this is 5 or 6 years old, drugs are the BIG reason for why our society, family and childrren are so effed up.

By #610414 13,Mar,22 06:08
Bologna, Phart. The main reason most dropouts drop out is as old as bobbysoxers. They want money now and don’t want to wait. Usually their family is too poor to provide a decent allowance and a car. Most high schoolers from a mildly affluent family do not drop out.
You, as always, have a poor opinion of your fellow men. They do not drop out to dope. They drop out because they need an income.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,22 20:07 other posts 
I have to tell you I think we should be looking at our school system when I went to school we had to sit in a hot sweaty class room with an old dry no humor what so ever teacher that talked like a robot they bored you to death and didn’t teach you anything you needed to know in real life now in the 2000ands they started cyber schools both of my nieces graduated that way they learned faster they got better grades and had way less distractions and learning was fun I think we should close all the public schools save the taxpayers money put the old boring teachers in the unemployment line and focus on cyber school
All your solutions will not work, because there are always people of the least-smart-category, who can only get the least complicated jobs. I you leave the employers who provide those jobs the freedom to pay what they want to pay, they still won't pay a cent more, even if we elevate the intelligence of everyone. The least smart people will still be the burger flippers, even if they have bachelors degrees, when everyone else has doctorates. It's not because the job is not worth more money, it's because they are the bottom of the skill ladder of competing employees.

The only way to solve it, is setting a minimum wage that is a 'living wage'.
The burger flippers will still exist, because McDonald's will still exist, as long as people value their products enough to pay the asking price. If McDonald's prices their products higher than the customers value their products, they will cease to exist. But, their is a lot of margin in their profits to prevent that.
And even if they do go bankrupt, good riddance. It's a useless company, creating pollution and unhealthy people. We can use those employees better. Those employees could be tire changers or parcel deliverers or any other job that is more necessary. Jobs that do not pay enough to live on should not exist, because making a living is the whole reason for why people need jobs.
If the government is funding jobs, let it be the ones that add value for society, not the ones that create pollution and unhealthy people. We should actually tax those jobs higher, to compensate for the damage to society.
By #610414 13,Mar,22 06:31
So true, Bella.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 22:33 other posts 
So I guess no one agrees with my post above about the school system I would just love to hear your thoughts on this
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I think no one commented because deep down they know I’m right
By #610414 15,Mar,22 08:05
I’m sorry Mountain Man for bursting your bubble. Closing schools is not a good idea. I hear you when you describe teachers that are below parr. A teacher’s job is to make you interested in what they are trying to teach. There’s more to teaching than knowing the subject. A good teacher is an actor with an audience. Obviously you were unfortunate in the teachers you had.
Now, one thing I believe in is that there should be different types of schools. A young, almost adult, person knows if he wants to learn a skill or wants to take college bound courses. I think, someone like you, who likes to work with your hands and be a technician shouldn’t have to take algebra or science classes or more than just modern history.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 09:15 other posts 
You have some good points thinking back I had a couple of good teachers that would stand on their head if they thought it would get there point across and they were mostly science teachers and science and math and mechanics all go hand in hand but the rest bored me so bad that I started getting in trouble I knew that I was going to be a auto technician by the time I was 12 and I secured a full time job at 16 working nights so my being in school was just a waist of space I didn’t want to be there and they didn’t want me there anymore either i have no regrets and I’m doing better than most i went to school with and some of them went on to college
By #610414 15,Mar,22 11:58
Mountain Man, it’s not so much where you get what you need to succeed but how you use your noodle to do so. I admire how you persevered and became successful.
Sorry to disagree, but teachers also have a task to eliminate ignorance.
That means teaching history, also the parts that right-wingers think are humiliating the country, so they learn from it. Algebra is important, because it trains the brain in logic (very important for technicians). But better still, teach them logic and critical thinking skills directly.
Also important, at least get the kids to understand the methodology of science, because Americans are in general ignorant as fuck on that subject. Definitely teach the kids evolution and all the errors in creationism, to make them understand how stupid the religious extremists are.
And sexual education, without being too woke, just so teenagers don't get pregnant and different kids are accepted a bit more.

Besides that, the most important knowledge for every employer or self employed person is process excellence, the methodology for eliminating waste, improving efficiency and effectiveness and root cause problem solving. With that knowledge, any employee can more useful for his employer and any entrepreneur can beat their competition.
By #610414 15,Mar,22 11:55
You disagree and then tell me exactly what I was trying to say. Eliminating ignorance happens only when the teacher is able to connect with the student. If you re-read my post you’ll see that I do want students to be taught modern history. I think the last 200 years is enough. A student that will be a mechanic or technician does not need to learn about the Magna Carta unless he wants to. I took algebra, trigonometry, and calculus and in my whole life I did not have a use for it other than helping my kids with homework, and I was in a technician job or jobs.
Science I walk back from my statement. Some basic science is good as it does teach proper thinking. This would include evolution and how Sex works and the results that could occur.
The last paragraph in your post is a little redundant as people do as much as they want to do regardless of the training they have. I agree that Americans are generally ignorant as fuck about methodology. So what? I used to think that my countrymen were dumb as fuck until I started getting more informed about other nationalities and found out the rest of the world is the same. Most nationalities aré akin to Mama Nona the baker and knows little more than their surroundings.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 16:55 other posts 
Most of what you said was fine, I just disagreed with "I think, someone like you, who likes to work with your hands and be a technician shouldn’t have to take algebra or science classes or more than just modern history."

With methodology I mean understand how science works, because people say stupid things like 'it's just a theory' or 'science says one thing today and another thing tomorrow'. If anyone at least understood how science works, we would have less people falling for antivax and climate change denying propaganda.

Why I put emphasis on the knowledge of process excellence is that even employees with the best intentions make damaging mistakes, because they are lacking those skills. And I'm not just talking about management, but employees at any level. It has enormous value to change the company from top down improvement to bottom up improvement and it even motivates the employees.

True, stupid runs deep and wide. But in the US, more than most (western) countries, there is a tremendous effort in keeping the public dumb and a big anti-intellectual, anti-science movement, pro-ignorance movement. Where in the world do people choose their leader for the most important reason that he is as dumb as they are?
By #610414 15,Mar,22 17:03
Not taking certain subjects doesn’t guarantee anti-vaxers or anti-climate changers anymore than the opposite. There’s plenty of evidence that supports the truth.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 17:20 other posts 
People need to understand what IS evidence first.
It's actually not that easy to understand the levels of confirmation that different types of evidence can provide. Or what types of false arguments can be used. This is lacking in most of education around the world.
In my own education, they did a tiny bit on it during social studies and economy. We were taught the scientific method by doing, but no teacher ever taught the basic principles. And at no point could I choose a course in the basics of philosophy. Even higher education is primarily intended
to deliver workers and not to create people who shape the future.
And for that we need creative, independent, logical thinkers.

( for people who see a conflict between creative and logical: only registered users can see external links
only registered users can see external links )
By #610414 15,Mar,22 18:50
Ananas, you have a “I told you so” attitude, but, most people take information as they get it and later, when the crap hits the fan, they learn the truth.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 11:51 other posts 
Anything to get the point across. But, point taken.
No hard feelings, I hope.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 04:32 other posts 
We don’t need no education we don’t need no thought control hey teacher leave those kids alone
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 11:42 other posts 
Teaching critical thinking is an antidote to thought control.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 22:10 other posts 
I agree there is alot of issues with the school system. Teachers get raises ,and the students scores go down .Pay should be reflective of grade average of the students.
That would prompt teachers to do a better job.
Granted it is hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit,as in having a bad batch of students.so some middle ground needs to be found regarding teacher pay and student scores.
I just typed 2 more paragraphs and I went to post and they disappeared!
ANyway,what was I trying to say,damn thing ereased it
Oh yea,make the stuff more interesting by showing me how the history affects my future,explain WHY I need to learn it.
Explain why x+Y+X =Z means anything .
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 12:18 other posts 
If their money depends on the grades, they will just make the courses easier.

I saw a documentary on universities once. They gave children that would start university a battery, a few wires and a light-bulb. They all managed to make light. Then they gave some graduates the same, but about half of them was able to produce light (it was business or law school, not electronics or science). That means that education system pushed out the logic from their brain and filled it with ..... And those were expensive schools too.
But that is what 'they' think makes good managers and lawyers.

x+Y+X =Z doesn't mean anything. But math and physics helps you when some bank ('they') calculates your mortgage for you or when oil companies ('they') spread lies that scientists are wrong, when they tell people emitting 35+ Gt of CO2, while cutting down most of the trees, raises the global CO2 concentration of the atmosphere, which than can retain more energy,
causing the climate to change.

And that's why 'they' want to fill your head with ..... and your solution is to let them, because you fear that all the children want to be gay or trans, if you even talk about it or you fear that the will hate America if you talk about all the shit it did, to teach them not to do more shit. 'They' like you to think like that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   ...#194

Show your Genitals