Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #136

Pages:  #1... #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   ...#194

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 14:53 other posts 
[deleted image]
By #610414 09,Apr,22 17:30
That's a bit distracting, during an exam.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 13:47 other posts 
Indeed.
By #610414 10,Apr,22 14:25
Not a problem for me.

By #610414 09,Apr,22 18:05
I need to get laid, fucked, rooted and debaunched in every way. Who wants to cum with me for a wild ride and stir my pot? .

A good friend of mine posted that. I know how she felt.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 19:46 other posts 
Where did she post this? Here?

How did she feel?
By #610414 09,Apr,22 21:46
I’ll PM you

By #610414 09,Apr,22 14:03
The Sundance Kid suffered from ED. That’s why Butch paid so much attention to the Kid’s wife.

By #610414 08,Apr,22 13:46
I WISH TO EXPRESS TO OUR JEWISH MEMBERS A VERY HAPPY PASSOVER. THIS YEAR IT STARTS ON THE EVE OF APRIL 15.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 12:48 other posts 
Happy Passover.
And happy Easter.
By #574505 09,Apr,22 13:03
Thanks
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 13:56 other posts 
Welcome. Have a good time.

By #610414 03,Apr,22 12:30
I’m looking at the men’s main page and 5 of the top 8 pics are members that can only wish their peckers where that big. Isn’t there a Leo that works the SYC side?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 13:28 other posts 
Leo has apparently gotten bored reorganizing his sock drawer with all 2 pairs of miss matched socks , i noticed he has put several women up for removal.
By #574505 03,Apr,22 13:39
Wish my pecker was 3/4 there sizes
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 13:46 other posts 
I reckon I am a odd duck,I will never in my born days understand what there is to gain by lieing about ye pecker size. IF and when you get lucky enough to use the damn thing they are going to find out first hand you lied.
By #574505 03,Apr,22 13:48
Right
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 10:43 other posts 
I could use a few more inches myself
By #574505 04,Apr,22 10:49
By #610414 05,Apr,22 08:29
Phart, as I’ve always said, “It’s not how big your cock is but how you use what God gave you.”
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 09:16 other posts 
And it helps to have a long thick tongue 👅 people get very excited when i lick my eye brows down with a tongue like mine why even get my dick out
By BirdDog [Ignore] 07,Apr,22 22:43 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 19:46 other posts 
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. But if you're talking about my size, I sure you that my dick is small. However, I never lied about its size. But still, I'm not sure what you're saying.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

Typo: sure ... assure
By #610414 04,Apr,22 07:21
Nothing to do with you. I’m trying to say men don’t get referred to the evaluation panel like women do
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 08:32 other posts 
Ok thanks. Three points:

1. I refer women members to the panel because I only look at women. I'm not interested in men.

2. Actually, the women members I refer to the panel are likely not women at all. They're men posing as women.

3. Even if I see a man with a big dick, I automatically assume that it's big in reality. I have a small one, so everything looks big to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

P.S. Perhaps most women aren't interested in visual excitement, at least not as much as men do. This is true in real life. Men love to look at women's pussy and can easily get excited and masturbate in person.
Women need different things.
They need contact. They need emotional
connection. They need a bond.

No, this isn't a universal rule, but,
in my experience, it's the way that
most women in real life operate.

You could, at this point, ask whether
the proportion of women who are like that
in real life is the same as the corresponding proportion here.
Good question. Probably not. But it might
not be too far off.
By #610414 05,Apr,22 08:48
You are partially right. Women don’t need a visual aid (cocks) to masturbate, but, we do like to view pics of men’s cocks. It’s my opinion, so I may be wrong, that hetero men post pics of your cock to impress women (I assume gay men post their pics to impress other men). Women post to show off in a type of exhibitionism to the world. They are saying to all, men and women, “This is me. You like?”
And I think the proves me right because you and others are very concerned about our women members being legitimate but no one seems to give a damn weather a man is for real or not. And that’s another point. Women don’t care what men do to brag. We know first hand what is true and what is wishful thinking. Phart is right. When the pants go down the jig is up.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,22 21:18 other posts 
Well for me,why would anyone want to use my pic to make a fake profile?
By #610414 08,Apr,22 07:33
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 08:26 other posts 
I don't know what you meant,but i was saying I see no reason why people photoshop their peckers or lie to people in general about the size of theirs because when the pants drop,the truth becomes apparent.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 08:35 other posts 
I agree with you.
Perhaps they have a virtual life here
that gives them some kind of satisfaction
that they don't have in real life.

A man with a small dick pretends to have
a big one and lives in
a virtual dream.

I, like you, don't understand it because
I can't see myself living in a fake dream.
Reality is what counts.

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 07:14 other posts 
Leo you fuck twit I see you lurking around

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 06:56 other posts 
Here is the last bit of evidence that confirms it.

After Matt Gaetz sex trafficking 16 year old girls
and the GOP bill in Tennessee that would have LEGALIZED CHILD MARRIAGE!

Fox News host Tucker Carlson in lewd recordings controversy:
only registered users can see external links

The audio recording is from a 2009 radio show where Tucker was a frequent guest caller and also downplayed the action of Warren Jeffs, a notorious CHILD MARRIAGE arranger
who also defended statutory *r*a*p*e*.

They are joking that you want your own daughter in your OWN BED and not send her
to boarding school, where she might experiment with other girls and become a lesbian.

"So here's Trixie, she wants to explore my body a bit, so hey lets go crazy!"

"As outlandish as that is, how old is your daughter?" "14"

"If it weren't my daughter, I would love that scenario."

Even if it weren't his daughter, HE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS!

Hey QAnon, you're going after the wrong side!
The right-wingers are the p*e*d*o*p*h*i*l*e*s!

By #610414 07,Apr,22 12:47
I miss Lix (485312) and Aussie.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,22 18:49 other posts 
I might have some old pictures of her if that will help you
By #610414 07,Apr,22 19:26

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 20:01 other posts 
Sexuality Education

Many traditional behavioral patterns and cultural practices are no longer a part of 21st century Polynesia, which largely includes Western culture now. The following behaviors and practices mentioned are parts of various traditional Polynesian cultures, and therefore may no longer be a part of today’s Polynesian cultures.

Polynesia demonstrates a sex positive attitude, meaning sexuality is expressed in a positive, open manner and is generally encouraged; there is no shame or guilt shown regarding sex, especially when teaching children. Compared to Western American culture, Polynesians begin learning about sexuality from a young age. In traditional Hawai’i, males between the ages of 4 and 6 go to live in male houses where they obtain sexuality education from adult males through observation. In the end, they will have gained knowledge about sex roles and sex-related expectations as a male. Females stayed with the older women to learn about sexuality, which included looking forward to and appreciating the pleasures of sex. There are many sex positive songs, conversations, and stories the children heard from their elders as well (Diamond 2004).

Young Polynesians were encouraged to learn about coitus firsthand through instruction, observation, and practice. Mangaian families usually slept in one room, allowing children to secretly witness copulating from their parents. Exploratory play in traditional Hawai’i is generally encouraged to the young and may include investigating each other’s genitals, masturbating, and masturbating each other either heterosexually or homosexually. For both males and females, engaging in casual sexual intercourse before adolescence is also not uncommon (Diamond 2004).

Another way Polynesians acquire sexuality education is through childbirth. Tuamotu Archipelago societies treat childbirth as a community event where both children and males attend, and males assist in the childbirth. In other parts of Oceania, males are forbidden to participate, which distinguishes the Polynesian practice from others in Oceania as well as other parts of the world (Bolin 2004).

There is an informal system of education in French Polynesia that teaches the indigenous beliefs about conception. According to these beliefs, babies were not just conceived through copulating of a male and female but divine intervention was a necessary component in conception. In the Tahitian ethnotheory of conception, babies acquired both physical and divine characteristics from their parents, and the amount of divinity in each child is directly proportionate to his or her degree of descent from his or her parent’s ancestral origins. The Rapanese ethnotheory of conception states that:

“a fetus is formed when semen enters the uterus and coalesces with the blood harbored there. The existence of ovaries, Fallopian tubes, and ova is not recognized. Menstruation ceases after conception, because all the blood goes to building the fetus. If conception has not occurred, the blood becomes stale after a month, is expelled in menstruation and is replaced with a fresh supply. The uterus opens and closes periodically, opening each month to allow the old blood to flow out. . . . Semen cannot enter when the uterus is closed, so there is no possibility of conception during the greater part of the cycle” (Bolin, 2004, p. 14).

This led the Rapanese to believe that the three to four day period after menstruation is when a woman is most fertile, and if a couple wanted to prevent pregnancy, they only needed to abstain from sex during that time period (Bolin 2004).

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 13:55 other posts 
A FLACCID dick and an ERECT clit.
Which is which?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 07:40 other posts 
The balls give it away. But they look very similar.
It is a phenomenally big clit and a small dick.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 10:12 other posts 
Indeed! The image is actually from wikipedia.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 10:52 other posts 
The modern version of searching for 'dirty' words in an encyclopedia

Ever seen this episode of South Park?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 11:08 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 That was classic, like most south Park
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 12:15 other posts 
They have been brilliant many many times.

By #662282 01,Apr,22 05:47
/f8ccp0qlaet8pic.html

He likes my piccy, my first tribute!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 10:14 other posts 
I can't see any pic unfortunately.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 19:39 other posts 

Gracias a la vida que me ha dado tanto
Me dio dos luceros que cuando los abro
Perfecto distingo lo negro del blanco
Y en el alto cielo su fondo estrellado
Y en las multitudes el hombre que yo amo

Me ha dado el oído que en todo su ancho
Graba noche y días
Grillos y canarios, martillos, turbinas
Ladridos, chubascos
Y la voz tan tierna de mi bien amado

Me ha dado el sonido y el abecedario
Con el las palabras que pienso y declaro
Madre, amigo, hermano y luz alumbrando
La ruta del alma del que estoy amando

Me ha dado la marcha de mis pies cansados
Con ellos anduve ciudades y charcos
Playas y desiertos, montañas y llanos
Y la casa tuya, tu calle y tu patio

Me dio el corazón que agita su marco
Cuando miro el fruto del cerebro humano
Cuando miro el bueno tan lejos del malo
Cuando miro el fondo de tus ojos claros

Me ha dado la risa y me ha dado el llanto
Así yo distingo dicha de quebranto
Los dos materiales que forman mi canto
Y el canto de ustedes que es el mismo canto
Y el canto de todos que es mi propio canto

Gracias a la vida
By #610414 28,Mar,22 06:49
Muy lindo poema y canción. Violeta es muy buena. Pienso ponerla en mí “FAVORITE” colección. Gracias Pirulin
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:44 other posts 
Ha! I *knew* you'd like it.
By #610414 28,Mar,22 11:01
Che, nene, y mi favorito pirulin, look for the Mercedes Sosa version. Mientras estamos, verte masturbando en mis tetas y lambetiarte las últimas gotas. MMMMMMM me tengo que cambiar mis bombachitas mojadas. Bad Boy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 11:32 other posts 
You made me horny!!!
By #610414 28,Mar,22 11:58
I was hoping I would
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   ...#194

Show your Genitals