Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #11

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#54

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,24 18:35 other posts 
President Biden has tested post for COVID. And with that said, is it possible that he will drop out of the presidential race?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,24 10:13 other posts 
depends on how sick he gets,it make take him on out.He is getting alot of pressure put on him. the virus's after affects will make him even less lucid for a while after the virus is gone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,24 13:34 other posts 
He didn’t stand a ghost of a chance at winning anyway
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,24 13:59 other posts 
you underestimate how many DUMBASS'S there are in the US that HATE TRUMP and would rather sink America than vote for Trump.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,24 14:33 other posts 
This is true I’ve been bashing them right and left on Facebook most times they deleted their profile when I reminded them that all there information is posted on there page
Were they live
What school they attended
There hobbies it’s all their

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,24 13:58 other posts 
folks that want to legalize dope need to read this.
Pot is bad ,the only thing it should be issued for is terminally ill people to use in their homes alone.
6 teens in a tiny roller skate car high on pot,DIED
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,24 20:22 other posts 
This is sad,and makes me angry.
Our sorry ass presidential chair filler,biden, has covid and did not even wear a mask after he was shown to be positive, he kept right on going back on to his plane talking and spreading the virus. The folks that have been around him the past few days should sue him and the federal government for failing to protect them from the virus.

This proves yet again there is a double standard.
"do as we say do,not as we do".

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,24 13:48 other posts 
Gee at least 1 young person gets it.

I bet she will have a great retirement because she knows how to work and save money.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 16:04 other posts 
Well, I guess people can't learn from watching others fuckups and learn from it.
Juan Deere has gone woke.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 20:40 other posts 
I just don't understand the emphasis given to people about what their pronouns of preference are.

What I found disturbing and didn't understand was why farmers aren't allowed to work on or repair their John Deere equipment. Also, if this is really an American made piece of equipment, why are some parts being manufactured in Mexico?
Corporations are neither woke, nor conservative, they are amoral.
Their only principle is making the most money for their owners.
Stop thinking their virtue signaling is real. It's just advertisement.

And it's often just a distraction from how they screw with people.
Instead of people talking about how they lay off hundreds of employees,
to probably outsource jobs to reduce labor costs by going to poor countries,
they have you caring about some managers doing woke pandering to employees.

Understand that the have their head office in Moline, Illinois, a blue state.
They say to their lib employees: "Yes, we are replacing you with Mexicans,
but we respect your identity." Unfortunately this works for some libs.
Progressives like me would just say: "FUCK YOU!!! STRIKE!!!".

John Deere to lay off 600 employees across 3 factories
"It also comes as the company shifts production to a newly planned facility in Mexico."

Look what you are talking about. Was your media concerned with the layoffs?
Don't you find it a little bit suspicious that they would go woke NOW?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 08:19 other posts 
Before the russians attacked ukraine, farmers here in the US were hiring russians to hack their john deeres to keep them running.
computer sensors and such added in for no other reason than to disable the equipment and make money.
I know a fellow that was running a john deere motor grader on the side of a mountain. a sensor went out in the transmission and the only reason he is alive is the blade caught a stump large enough to stop the machine from going off the cliff.
Complete tear down of the machine to replace the less than 20 dollar sensor,100's of dollars in labor cost.downtime, all to john deeeres profit. Kubota, like i have, may use some odd ball fittings and such but at least i can work on the damn thing.
the layoffs, and moving to mexico, um, I wonder if that is due to unions demanding more money?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 09:38 other posts 
At least you understand that companies have one principle only.
The unions are not demanding more money, employees are.
They use unions to give their demands strength,
because employees otherwise have no power to demand anything.

I see your thinking in everything. When a company does some meaningless virtue signaling, that's the worst thing ever, and that company should be destroyed, but when people want (or just basically NEED) higher wages, so they can pay for rent/mortgage and food, that's all the justification for a company to screw Americans and go to Mexico. How about you being as tough to companies when they actually screw Americans, as when they do some meaningless messaging that you don't like?

Your priorities are completely skewed. And that's because you only consume media that force-feeds you skewed bullshit 24/7.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 11:47 other posts 
I don't like the fact they take jobs outside the US anymore than you do. I also don't like people thinking they can just demand more money from a employer like asking Santa for a new toy. EARN THE MONEY by working for it and make good quality products. Don't do what Boeing workers are doing, do lousy work, skipping rivots and such,costing the company billons, we may wind up loosing that major employer because of the employee laziness.

The virtue signally crap, is not necessary.
All workers are there to earn a wage and go home. The company needs be able to hire based on merit,no other reasons.
I just read about a equipment dealer that couldn't fire a woman for stealing because she was stealing shrink wrap to mash her boobs flat to look male.
Why should a company be held hostage to such crap?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 04:36 other posts 
"EARN THE MONEY" is bullshit. That's just the serf and lord relationship.
Nothing progressed the situation of the working class as much and as fast, as the organization of unions. They didn't just improve the situation of the working class, they improved the economy as a whole. People who make more money, spend more. It has elevated humanity from living in sheds to a luxury standard that was only enjoyed by kings. When America was doing better than everyone else, unions were at their strongest, the working class was doing best and taxes on the rich were the highest ever. Inequality serves no one but the wealthy. That trickle down theory is a stupid lie and it's about time that you stop believing it.

People are working a big part of their lives. That working place is a dictatorship.
If you support democracy, you would support at least some of it, for the most important hours people are spending from their lives. People who are different want to be able to work too, and have the same opportunities, without being disrespected by their boss and coworkers. That's what DEI is about. It is necessary, they just often make a mockery of it. Probably, because they are forced to do it, by managers who want to listen to employees, but have no idea what is common sense.
Companies are sort of forced to do it, because they know that if they want highly educated people, those most of the time have liberal ideas. Conservatives are primitive thinkers. They cannot think creatively or out of the box and they cannot find solutions to complex problems. They are hard workers, but they are dumb workers.
Those liberal thinkers are incredibly important for a company, so the bosses have to accept their ideas, if they want to make more money. If not, they go work for a boss who does. The more a company relies on highly educated, creative thinking people, the more they need to do the things that you dislike.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,24 10:24 other posts 
uM, maybe they did hear the static,

the saying "go woke,go broke" is no longer a rumor!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,24 08:32 other posts 
A "walking potato"......

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 08:58 other posts 
Statistics of Barack Hussein Obama to that of Donald John Trump.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jul,24 12:04 other posts 
The one statistic that is discussed here, comparing Obama to Trump, is exactly what Trump plans to do. Obama indeed deported maybe a record number of immigrants. Trump plans to deport 15-20 million immigrants. He said it many times already and
it's in Project 2025. So? Do you want that or not?

The other is NOT a statistic comparing Obama to Trump. They are comparing drone strikes between Obama and Bush, in specific areas. Bush started wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, which contributed to some 4.5 million deaths. Trump ramped up the drone strikes. "There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office.". Biden reduced
the drone strikes again. So? Do you want more or less drone strikes?

Any more statistics? How about the jobs or the economy?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,24 12:11 other posts 
I want the enemy erased. Regardless of the numbers of drone strikes.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Jul,24 07:58 other posts 
You're not the one who posted the video.

Do you agree with the video?
Are these 'statistics' favoring Obama or Trump?

By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 11:28 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,24 22:51 other posts 
We live in crazy times and people are crazy!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,24 09:30 other posts 
Here is what is news worthy,
over 4 million so far raised for the victims of the terrorist attack

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 13:41 other posts 
Whoops! He did it again.......

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 19:43 other posts 
biden is gone,

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 08:14 other posts 
Sometimes we take photos we wish we had not
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 10:18 other posts 
She clearly didn't know what happened. She made a photo of herself looking at it.
"this girl sat there taking pics and just let 9/11 happen"
What do you want her to do? Go rescue people from a burning skyscraper?
If a disaster like this happens, the best thing you can do is stay away.
At least, if you live in a modern country with modern first responders.

In any case, I advise people often to be careful with photographs.
You never know how they come back to haunt you, or how some people
interpret an image.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 11:53 other posts 
Being a former volunteer that responded to fires, yes I do expect people that are physically able to do more than sit back and watch their neighbors die.
it took 1000's of people by the time it was said and done to recover from that disaster and yes, if it was only taking water and food to fireman and victims, do something. Go fight a fire at a broom factory for while ,and see if you don't appreciate a total stranger handing you a cold beverage.

But I also understand how the photographer feels. a good friend of mine was a AP photographer in vietnam. He was turned down for the draft but wanted to serve in some form or fashion. Many pics you see in books and such, were from his work. Even he had no idea how bad it all was until he came home and had time to sit back and really look at what he had photographed. the lens protected him at the moment but the images haunt him to this day.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 04:19 other posts 
No they don't, the fire department often has more work keeping bystanders at bay, than actually saving people. If there is a skyscraper on fire, they let people go only
one way; DOWN AND OUT!

Sure, if the house of your neighbor is on fire, you are expected to help before the fire department shows up, but in a skyscraper, you trying to help will only block the stairways. That chaos alone could kill dozens of people, but especially the person trying it.

Yes, as a photographer, you are making photos of horrible situations. Most of the time, you cannot do anything but record the situation for posterity or for evidence.
That is an important job though. I don't think she was doing that. She was capturing her helplessness in that situation. All she could do was sit and watch.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 20:54 other posts 
biden is a senile ol fart that needs to be a rest home.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 14:58 other posts 
Kamala Harris imparts her wisdom upon the world!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 04:46 other posts 
This is a good characterization of The News these days:

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 09:44 other posts 

By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 09:32 other posts 
dgraff The band that made the song I got my name from:

The song: only registered users can see external links

My fave of thiers: only registered users can see external links

There was also a movie made with Rory Culkin but it sucked sweaty balls.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,24 21:06 other posts 
THE BEST anonymous messages can be found on phart's page. This was a recent post made;

anonymous wrote (03,Jul,24 09:40):
FYI and for your friends, WOODY58 is not a felon.

Alrighty then!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,24 22:03 other posts 
some have suggested that i prevent anon's from posting but it kinda reminds me of when 1 of the neighbors cows is trying to ween off a calf and it stands out in the woods making noise all night. or a dog scratching at the door wanting in the house.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 00:23 other posts 
How you manage your page is totally up to you.

I used allow non members access to my page because from time-to-time I would receive anonymous messages from a site friend that "disappeared" without warning. For what it's worth, I applaud you for allowing former members access to your page.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 02:18 other posts 
Hmm. According to federal law:

Unlawful sexual activity with a minor is classified as a second-degree felony, and is punishable by up to 15 years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.--------------------------------------

Also in Florida, it is a felony to comment sexual battery in a person under the age of 12.

only registered users can see external links.

Sexual battery on a person under 12, is classified as a felony under Florida law. As of 6/4/24, “Woody58” updates its status with the State of Florida as a Sex Offender. Its conviction shows charges of sexual battery on a minor under 12.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 06:58 other posts 
The only issue I have is with regard to WOODY58 being or not being a convicted felon is that when you input the information, ie name(s) and birthdate that his spouse so freely used here on Showitoff, his picture pops up. Golly, if that's not the same man that was featured in a number of galleries under a number of screen names..... I wonder if it is possible that the State of Florida got it all wrong?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 07:10 other posts 
in the very remote chance they did, it would be difficult to resume a normal life after the branding of being a p3do by the law even if it were a mistake by the law.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 09:10 other posts 
Looks like a spade to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

What’s funny is that she objects to her dear Chicken Nugget being called a felon, but not to being called a p3d0… What a classy women.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 07:42 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 07:31 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 07:29 other posts 
"Looks like the Black Circus came to town!" Just sayin' that was something said during the course of the video......

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 07:14 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 07:26 other posts 
Gee, why didn't I think of that!?

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,24 19:14 other posts 
This is obsurd.
Asking employees to be on time for work or meetings or etc, is racist??
Are they admitting that the so called "under represented" are lazy?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 00:34 other posts 
That is some "funny" reading material.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,24 12:36 other posts 
Jim Carrey is definitely QUESTIONABLE!

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,24 17:27 other posts 
OMG that’s funny he does a great Joe Biden impression all jokes aside I think Jim carry would be a better president than what we have now

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#54

Show your Genitals