Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #15

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#54

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 05:37 other posts 
This African-American man "exposes" black voters.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 07:21 other posts 
Nice
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 11:25 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 22:07 other posts 

An AOC parrot and known cunt- he is OUT!!!

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 23:18 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 07:23 other posts 
That’s one for our side

By #717506 25,Jun,24 02:04
Has anyone had any success with this new voice message thing on a Crapple device, ops excuse me Apple lol

Seems to work just fine on my far more superior S24 Ultra Android device & Windows computer, but maybe not so much on Crapple 🤷‍♀️
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 07:56 other posts 
I beg to differ. I find Mac OS and apple to be superior. But then again I am biased as I make my living partially via apple.
By #717506 25,Jun,24 16:08
Must be a boring job
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 17:59 other posts 
By #717506 25,Jun,24 18:36
You should get ya self a avatar phart all the cool kids do it
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 21:12 other posts 
I agree post an avatar phart I used a stuffed green pepper 🫑 for mine
By #717506 25,Jun,24 21:26
Fuck your a funny cunt
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 21:31 other posts 
Food and sex go hand and hand
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Want to make your wife squirm try some ice cream on her special spot you get to eat the ice cream
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Chocolate pudding works well too but gets a little sticky
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 23:52 other posts 
Um, a green cloud?
Or a photo of Le Pétomane perhaps?
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 20:55 other posts 
Not at all haha.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 23:43 other posts 
apple stuff just seems to be out of rythum with everything else. i have a old eye pad that has 9.3 or something and can't be updated anymore.it is very difficult to get pics off of it to my computer. Makes me sick as it works well for what i wanted, something in the truck to get directions and weather and such, but the software won't even show a radar picture anymore, graphics or something is wrong.
I hate this idea of equipment being outdated that works just fine for the job it was bought for.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 01:45 other posts 
Nothing is wrong phart, your browser is at its max at 9.3.1 and cannot be used in most cases unless you have a browser of 11.0 or higher. I bet you can’t even sign on to your bank account anymore because of security reasons, and a 9.3.1. Does not have the ability to stop hackers. The only good is that an iPad is very hard to hack or receive a virus.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 18:49 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 13:26 other posts 
This happened in May, 2024 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Police were responding to call about an unknown man wielding a handgun on the caller's porch.

Of course the Twins account of the shooting has a comedic spin however I tend to agree with Kevin when he pointed out that the subject followed the police commands and was still shot. Was the police officer justified, what do you think?

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 16:39 other posts 
I watched both videos and I totally agree that the police were right in both shootings.as soon as the victim’s slightly raised the weapon at the police, the police responded the correct way as they were taught by there instructors at the academy. I’m aware of the cituation having a father that was a police self defense instructor for 36 years at Miami dade county. I also went through the academy myself. Me personally, I would not have approached the man with the gun and called for backup and to try to get the guy to drop his weapon to diffuse the situation.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 13:05 other posts 
This is a short video about an 11 year old boy in Talladega, Alabama. He's home alone when his house is broken into. I'm not sure how I feel about what happened and how the video portrays the child. What are your thoughts?

By #717506 25,Jun,24 19:01
Get my new shotgun today, looks really cool only registered users can see external links

Got one of these last week only registered users can see external links the build quality is amazing.

Yer I know they are only toys, only thing we can really have in 🦘 land, I think maybe the double barrel you could have with a license real, although I think all shot guns might be banned completely.

I know the pumpy is defiantly banned all together.

They are modified versions of Airsoft toys, in 🦘 land our toys are only allowed to fire "Gel" balls, it is way to dangerous to fire plastic beads, in actual fact the gel blasters are that dangerous, that only the state that I live in QLD, is the only state that is allowed them, they are way to dangerous to have in other states.

The orange tip is not part of the toy you receive, it is often used in advertising only, its to show its only a toy so it doesn't scare the 🦘 public, is 🦘 land over regulated, well maybe
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 23:46 other posts 
If you can't go buy a gun, buy a lathe, a milling machine, and some micrometers.

Until they kill off all of the machinist there will always be equipment that can propel objects at high speed.

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 21:43 other posts 
The border problem is ridiculous and the liberals think it’s just fine wait till we have a terrorist attack again because we don’t know who is in this country
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 21:52 other posts 
I know whose in the country, Chinese terrorists, muslin terrorists and Russians agents waiting for the signal to cause mayhem.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 22:09 other posts 
Yep I’m afraid so you watch it’s going to happen soon
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 23:40 other posts 
I agree, and it won't be easy to recover from.
9-11 will amount to a walk in the park to what they do next.
Practice run if you will.
All these people that hate us, working together for a common goal, the destruction of America.And the liberals just opened the damn door and let them in like guest at a birth day party.

Those of us that are considered deplorable , will be the last 1's standing.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 16:30 other posts 
Thank you for the open borders, President Biden!

/forum/thread.php?id=31174#2223

By #717506 24,Jun,24 08:50
So Male to Female (letter "R")+ape (dodging censorship)

I have 4 children, all girls, only one has not been raped, the other 3 have been on multiple occasions.

So in my family experience (not looking up the internet for bullshit statistic's, talking my real world here), if you are born female in this so called modern, civilized society, if your born female, chances are your going to get raped, 75% chance of it, WOW, we might be able to fly into space, but has man kind, homo-sapiens, that's us isn't it🤷‍♀️ , I believe the Neanderthals became extent, have we really evolved since roaming the plains chucking spears at prey to take back to camp to eat on a open fire 👿
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 17:04 other posts 
Please understand that I'm not pointing fingers or making judgement but why do you think your family has statistics like that?
By #717506 24,Jun,24 18:17
The answers to that question are many & involved, but I'll mention a couple of the main ones, well ones that I think are the big ones.

1. The general breakdown in modern society of common decency & respect of others.

2.These instances have been when the girls were of school age, as children with the perpetrators being children so a lack of education, sure I can educate my own children, but I am not trained on education & at what age should a dad be talking to his daughter's about the fundamentals of **** & the mechanics involved so they understand, it should be something that all children are educated at school, back up with more policy on the respect of others personal & personal civil rights.

3.Australia's strict gun laws, if I was able to own & mount a real shotgun on my living room wall & when these young gentlemen come to visit I sit down & watch old war movies polishing it, I'm sure it would make these little turds would think twice.

4.None of these instances accrued in my home, but in other homes so it more or less gets back to point 1, other parents not observing their duty of care when other children are in their home, so now the 14 year old wont be visiting their homes, something that we will have a look at once she turns 16, the 2 other children were not in my care at the time, but their mothers & the dumb cunt just allowed it to continue to happen, but put them on birth control so they wouldn't fall pregnant. I found out about it all recently, now they are older, they seek me out, my visitation rights to them were withheld whist they were younger.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 20:15 other posts 
Please understand that I mean no disrespect, we can't expect schools to raise our children. Communication, respect for their parents, for themselves, their body, belongings, other children, teachers, adults, police, authority in general and other darn things I can't think of..... that has to begin at home and when children are young. We can't expect that type of teaching in the schools.
By #717506 24,Jun,24 20:43
I agree in some if your points not others.

I can reach out to my own children not others, many of the others are not taught common decency at home nor do they understand it, so school is a perfect place to help all the children as a whole.

There are also other contributing factors with the 14 year old, she was diagnosed adhd (on a lower level) & as autistic level 2, there are only 3 levels of autism, level 3 more or less starts out as non verbal & quite severe, level 2 some are non verbal on the higher level of the spectrum, personally I think there should be more levels to distinguish things better.

My daughter is what I would call on the lower levels of 2, would seem quite normal to most people at a quick glance, but has learning difficulty's, communication difficulties & a very poor understanding of consequences of actions, well no understanding at all really & a bunch of other problems.

These things effect many children these days.

It also places them in a position of being a target, born victims unfortunately so at a young age if all children are taught the values of common decency at school, I'm not saying make school all about that, but there are already subjects that cover personal development at school, it could be slotted into that criteria.

As a parent of a child with disability's like this both her mother & I are doing our upmost to help her (different mother than with my 3 elder daughters, not my current wife, I know sounds complicated 🤭 starting with a 5.5k full diagnosis which was a while ago & has been on medication, sees occupation heath therapist & receives counselling on a regular basis, this has been going on now for a bit over 12 month, she is a lot better, but will neva become fixed you could say.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,24 07:05 other posts 
it takes the lowest of the low to do this sort of thing.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 21:22 other posts 
Julian Assange has entered into a plea deal with the U.S. Department of Justice.

By #717506 24,Jun,24 07:50
So I have just found out that my 14 year old daughter has been constantly raped by her 16 year old boyfriend over the last 12 months.

She did open up to me & told me she was having sex with this guy, so as a responsible dad, showed her how to fit a condom on one of or dildos correctly to avoid pregnancy, at this point the sex was expressed as consensual, I battled with her mother to get her on the pill when this young guy was sniffing around, I do remember what young people are like at this age, I lost my cherry in the day after my 13th birthday many years ago mind you, with a young lady.

There was no hint of abuse when my kid opened up to me, I am very open with sexual stuff so is my wife, I see my kid week on & off then on the following week she was able to feel comfortable enough to open up to me that the sex was not consensual most of the time, I was crushed.

What the fucking fuck, like fuck, like fucking fuck fuck is wrong with this fucking world when children are rapping other children 😢

Got this new guy sniffing around now & he is hitting all the alarm bells as a predator, he is just to perfect, he is 15 like what the fuck !!!!!

A copy paste of a message I sent to my kids mum.

FYI
Be skeptical of this young man XXXX.

He is ticking all the boxes for me atm, where(previous bf) for me neva ticked a single one, seems perfect.

Since my kid, the wife I have opened up to each other, I now keep a doll out on display (dressed respectively sitting in my office) that's visible down our hallway & I have many blasters lying around that look like real guns, in my office clearly visible walking past it, new guy has not mentioned a single thing to my kid about these things that would be considered unusual in most cases.

Also he has asked if it would be ok to have a car trip back to his place in the afternoon (happening tomorrow), just me & he in the car so he could connect with me privately. Also happy to take a train trip up here so I can collect him in the morning.

Also apparently he has had many relationships since my kid went of with the rapist, in those times the rapist prevented my kid to have contact with new guy, no explanation of the failure of these a ledged relationships.

New guy & I have had about 5mins verbal communication at most & now the guy wants some one on one on time with me, once again ticking a box.

New guy also suggest to my kid to advance things, very slowly, she askes him in her words not ready he backs off.

What am I trying to say at the end of the day.

Well seems he might be a really nice guy, I would hope that these types of people actually exist, I hope so I really do.

My spidy sensors are telling me that this guy is a born predator & is very good at what he does, probably the reason of the unexplained failure of his previous relationships.

I have had a long chat tonight about a predator with our kid & if its to good to be true it often is not.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

Update:
So his visit here was more of less locked in, its over now because apparently his legs are to sore to walk to his local train station to make it up here in the morning. Must have been easier for him to get to another one of his victims, I would say at this point my thoughts lean towards 80% predator

(sent to my kids mother)
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 16:51 other posts 
Kudos to you for being able to have open communication lines with a 14 year old girl. Never having been a parent, my guess was that you were crushed when you learned that there were multiple episodes of non consensual sex. Are there any criminal avenues that you can pursue to ensure that the young man doesn't have further opportunities to violate another man's daughter?
By #717506 24,Jun,24 18:28
There is nothing that can be done as there is no physical evidence, as far as our weak laws are in this country🦘at least, becomes a he said she said, one of these kids is older now & is a lot smarter than me 🤭 & has a law degree, she has offered advice, so past putting in a 🚔report that will go no where & put the kid through more trauma, I have offered it as a option explaining if there is a record & another goes to the 🚔it may help out another victim, but she has declined in doing so.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 20:16 other posts 
Understood, thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 13:23 other posts 
About 7:20 into video, Kevin Hodge says something quite profound. In a nutshell what he asserts is this, with regard to Black Lives Matter is black people (when it comes to BLM) want white people to care more about black lives than black lives care about black lives.

Dang, I hope I said that correctly.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 16:28 other posts 
You ever once hear them complain about black on black crime?

A brief excerpt from the US DOJ:

Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant...
By #717506 24,Jun,24 09:27
Not that I am American, but its a well known thing even in 🦘 land that most of the crime & murders against blacks over there are black on black, but somehow its always the whites fault, well if ya don't like living in a white dominated country, go to one that's dominated by black 🤷‍♀️

"Na don't want to do that, its to hard over there, no whites to give us free shit"

Well then stop winging ya black cunt
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 12:32 other posts 
Absolutely I couldn’t say it better myself

By #717506 24,Jun,24 09:43
Anyway, gotda 🏃‍♀️, have to check in on our Fansly account before going to bed, made 8 bucks there after 100's of hours of work with one subscriber 🤣🤣🤣

Crap even my side gig of delivery driving makes at least $600 a week, so why do I bother, who knows, am I insane, yep, have fun guys, I wont

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 18:38 other posts 
I Am curious as to just how much of this buety is real and how much is body filler. but at 71, if she still wants to compete, go for it!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 23:06 other posts 
She definitely is an attractive woman and she very well may be blessed with "good genes". But take a good look at her hands in the picture where she's wearing a dress, her hands tell a different story.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 09:02 other posts 
She might be 71, but most of her parts are 3 years old
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,24 12:18 other posts 
with warrenty~!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 07:33 other posts 
Oh my goodness she has big man hands I wonder what else she’s hiding maybe some one should take a peek under her dress 👗

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,24 04:59 other posts 
Watch the reaction of a woman with dementia who is reminded who the President of the United States is.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#54

Show your Genitals