Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #47

Pages:  #1... #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 13:38 other posts 
Just the perception that Biden did something wrong in Ukraine is enough to cause his campaign harm. It's called a conspiracy theory and it is an effective tool to attempt to derail your opponent's campaign.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 14:11 other posts 
For the Repulicains to accept the possiable wrongs of Trump,the Democrats MUST also accept the possiablity of their own doing wrong.
To do anything else is to be operating on a double standard.
Who in their right mind would believe a democrat had clean hands anyway?No politician is a saint.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 14:26 other posts 
You're talking about two different issues.
If the Biden complaint were validated that would be fine to investigate it but nobody has brought any proof of that to the table yet.
The Whistleblower complaint is valid that must, under US law, be investigated.
By #551147 29,Sep,19 16:00
Oh yeah... No proof!? I think Bidens recount in his own words of what happened is MORE than enough proof and takes it beyond "perception" and more along the lines of FACT! Make sure to turn it up cause the audio is kinda LOW...

➡️ only registered users can see external links

How much more validation would you like? A signed confession perhaps?

Furthermore... Biden himself is doing the best job he can at "derailing" his presidential campaign. He's feeble and weak. I'm certain you haven't seen or heard 5he numerous gaffes from him as almost all sources hide them. Just remember... embrace truth over facts any and everyday!

OH! One last thing about that "whistleblower" you suppose he got his information like Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon who... "Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another"? Yeah, that REAL credible! 😉😉

In the words of Aretha Franklin... "Who's ZOOMIN' Who?"
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 23:58 other posts 
Scorpio, why would you question the credibility of the whistleblower?
By #551147 30,Sep,19 01:06
Why? Because in the whistleblowers own words... "He did NOT have firsthand knowledge of the conversation", meaning, he got it from someone else. Hence the Kevin Cronin reference. 😉 I hope with all of my hoping power the person comes into the light and is no longer employed as a C.I.A. operative. 🤞🙏 The President released the transcript of the conversation and as usual there is NO law broken. This type of shit HAS to STOP! World Leaders should he able to talk freely without fear of their conversations be blasted across front page news rags. I hope the son a bitch gets fired, he even admitted to political bias. Lady justice is blindfolded for a reason, so that she is unbiased. As should ALL legal matters.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 01:16 other posts 
Scorpio, I was not aware that the whistleblower had made any public comments.
By #596193 05,Oct,19 18:01
A he’s deep state intelligence and Chuck U Schumer said if you mess with intelligence they have more ways than one to go after you , 2 he did follow proper channels instead went to Schiff’s office . Three he’s a democrat with well known ties to a high profile dumbocrat , four REO Speedwagon , fivetheyve been trying to get Trump from even before day one and don’t want the truth to come out . You want more ? GTFOH
By #551147 05,Oct,19 22:57
Well said Bro! Equally as shocked to see where you're located. 😉
By #596193 14,Oct,19 15:18
There was a lot more ref going for Trump in NY but NYC calls the shots . Would love to divide the state .
By #551147 14,Oct,19 15:25
Sounds like the state of Chicago... As I'm right next to Illinois lotta good people in that state. Only problem is, Chicago dictates everything for the rest of the state. Most people not near Chicago hate it.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 09:11 other posts 
A fellow down the road met a gal from Chicago and since her house was bigger up there and her family was there and he had none, they decided he would move up there.3 truck loads of stuff hauled up there,and all that effort,and although he loves the gal,he is homesick.She is wanting out now as well.
But they can't sell the house,no one seems to want to live there! Sad.Once a nice city.Al Capone was much better than what comes from there nowadays. At least he did open soup kitchens for the poor and gave money for schools.
By #601496 14,Oct,19 16:12
Greg. Wow, you are better informed than you the a White House. Let the Pres. fire Guilliani and hire you
By #602443 17,Oct,19 07:13
Trump released the whole transcript of the call. What exactly could the whistleblower know? Just more Dem faux outrage and sscandle.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:43
I agree. So why does Trump want to know who he is?
By #602443 17,Oct,19 08:00
He is exposing the Democrats lack of transparency. There is nothing in the phone call. The bigger question why won't Pelosi hold a vote in the House on impeachment? My guess they have nothing and they know it. They cant beat Trump at the polls so they use smear tactics. They wi never change.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 09:06
Trump said there is. So, is there or isn't there? By law, whistle blowers identities have to remain hidden. Isn't Trump using smear tactics too? And why give the opposition any ammunition until you have ALL the facts? Prosecutors do it all the time. But, why worry? You know that whatever they bring you and your Trumpian buddies will say it's all a lie, fake news, and conspiracy
By #602443 17,Oct,19 09:26
Its a smear tactic to want to face your accuser? Why was the first whistleblower abandoned after is was discovered he worked on Buden campaign?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 09:50 other posts 
Why would the "whistle blower" or as I consider him,a Chicken shit sumbitch, want to hide anyway? If he is telling the truth,he should be willing to stand up and face the accused.
I feel like Trump is right in wanting to face the accuser,it is only fair.If you are charged with murder or **** or whatever,you are able to see the accuser right there in the court room.But in this court of public opionion,the accuser can hide behind some law created just for the democrats to be able to use it to smear their opponets.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 10:11
No, it's a smear tactic asking foreign governments to investigate your political rivals. No matter if guilty or innocent, the Bidens are smeared. And it's also against the law
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 16:02 other posts 
But might you agree it is strange how the complaint came after the Stormy daniels thing,the supreme court judge fisasco failed to discredit Trump,the Mueller investigation failed to produce anything he could prove,and so on.Why isn't all the dirt coming out at once?

All this investigating is being done to stone wall Trump and delaying or preventing him or anyone else for that matter doing any thing positive for the country.it is all meant to tye up resources,and cost millions.To what real gain? Nothing would be gained by proving dirt on Biden either.And frankly,I was hoping he would be the democrat runner for pres.1,we allready know some about him,2,the others are FAR worse than he is. So he grabs women. Would it be any different if he grabbed men? Burnie Sanders ought to be sent out of the country on a 1 way trip to the fucking MOON. Oh, I forgot,meantally he is already there!
By #551147 29,Sep,19 18:08
Phart They have ZERO proof of ANY wrong doing. I challenge ANY ONE of these Libs to post positive proof of a REAL crime that Mr. Trump has committed. Not implied crimes are wanana be crimes, REAL tangible crime. JUST ONE! I implore ANYONE to post it here. Put up OR shut the fuck up!! It's fucking annoying the rampant stupidity. No one cares if YOU disagree with ANY of his policies. But these pukes have gone way past merely disagreeing. It's moved to an unhealthy embarrassing obsession or flat out harrassment.
By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 18:33 other posts 
"They have zero proof" precisely! I am tired of them hating/picking on my President Trump!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 23:32 other posts 
I am tired of the picking on Trump to.But it wont stop any time soon.It won't stop after his second term ends in 2024.
I am just bringing up the fact that the "dirt" they throw is a little bit at the time.Instead of all of it at once and get it over with.
It is being done that way to cause trouble.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 18:59 other posts 
I know.
I dread what happens
after 2024!
By #602443 17,Oct,19 08:41
No way Ginsberg hangs on 4 more years, one more Constitutionalist on the SCOTUS and the Country is safe from the Dem onslaught on American freedoms.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 19:21 other posts 
It's in the Mueller report,but Mueller is a career civil servant and has abided by DOJ guidelines and that dictates that a sitting president cannot be indicated for what's in the report, it's Congress that has to impeach....

I suppose trump has that proof of Obama not being born the USA too not implied proof but actual proof...
And the trump derangement syndrome is just the same as Obama derangement syndrome...

And why should I shut the fuck up?you live in the land of free speech,you whole country is built on the fundamental right to tell some to fuck off...

I will fuck off with my rampant stupidity now...
By #551147 29,Sep,19 21:18
Bluey, it was just a statement not directed at any particular person. Therefore, I hope you don't take it personal. I still think you're a sexy beast. But! I also believe whole heartedly that there is SO much misinformation out there, that you could possibly be a victim of it. You may not believe it, but I look at these things objectively too. I don't want a bigoted, corrupt president anymore than the next guy. He's a smartass fer sure! I'll give anyone that. I just so happen to appreciate certain smart asses. Kinda like some of the quirky comments you yourself have made around here. The Mueller report is available online for your reading pleasure. There is NO THERE, there (speaking solely on the collusion portion) Now, on the obstruction portion, there is some finite potential issues that I may concur with. BUT! How do you hold someone responsible for obstruction when there is NO crime in the first place? PERIOD! Lastly... There's video out there of the doctor that delivered Obama, there's video of Obama's family members stating that he was born in Kenya. What did you believe everyone just started making the shit up? So, if infact he was born in the U.S. as claimed, then why do you suppose so many of his black side claimed the contrary? Does that make sense to you? It's HIS family for Christsake that started it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 23:51 other posts 
Scorpio, if Obama was born in Kenya why was he allowed to serve two terms as the US president? In order to be the US president you must be born in the US.
By #551147 30,Sep,19 00:30
One of THE best questions ever asked!

I have NO answer. The man came outta nowhere virtually unheard of until he declared his run for the presidency. To make it worse... I live next door to the State in which he came from, yet, never heard of him. One of the very strange things that happened during that time, was... After SO much outcry for proof of citizenship, he and the family conveniently took a trip to Hawaii. Immediately after that trip, he conveniently provided proof of his birth at a Hawaiian hospital. Now I ask you... Why would he have to go to Hawaii to get a copy of his birth certificate when you can receive a copy at ANY vital records in the United States? Yes, even back then. How do I know? Because one of my children were born in a different state and around that time I had to request one for her. Are people incapable of, or is the system incapable of being exploited for someone's personal gain? I say NOT! We may NEVER know the truth, but if it is true why would officials in Kenya, and his family members make contrary statements? Even his brother called bullshit. Why? Maybe, just maybe, some day, way way in the future. The truth will come out and it will be one of the biggest scandals ever to have been pulled off. Nevertheless, I'm personally over it and only brought it up because Mr_Blue mentioned it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 01:04 other posts 
I believe that he was born in Hawaii and that Trump was the one who made the "birther" scandal national . It's a known fact that Trump has always hated, yes personally hated Obama.
It is also a known fact that Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii. Some people choose not to believe that but trying to change their minds would be an exercise in futility.
Obama was President for eight years and now it's over yet Trump and his supporters continue to constantly talk about him and what he did while he was President. I wonder why that is, it's over.
By #551147 03,Oct,19 04:23
Kebmo I respect your decision to believe whatever you like.

I'm personally on the fence on the matter as there really is NO empirical proof as to what you are saying. It's just what you and others want to believe as you dismiss what his own family has publicly stated. Along with the doctor in Kenya who supposedly delivered him. We'll just continue to pretend that's made up and irrelevant. Donald Trump only became the loudest voice about the birth issue because he got the press to do so. Certainly the OBVIOUS crooked media and there OBVIOUS agenda was NOT going to shine the spotlight on the ones who actually perpetuated the "birther" issue in the first place, nor would the Dems call their frontrunner out either. You truly believe, that either the media or the dems who walk in lock step with one another, would out their man? If SO I'm sorry to tell you, you truly are delusional and gullible. That being said... Donald only jumped on the bandwagon and became the loudest voice because they wanted to make him look foolish. SO foolish that he WON the next election. So, your "fact" has holes in it. Empirical proof! Just as a new baby is born and a birth certificate is made you want me to believe that people are incapable of creating a new one for him, or the computer is incapable of being backdated to produce a certificate that appears to be genuine? I have my original, as do many other people. It sure as hell don't look brand new. The Birth Certificate provided as "proof" was NOT weathered OR old. Why? That's right, give him the pass, I know it's coming. Perhaps his original was lost and he had to get a new one. Right, sure, whatever. It's done and over with and I'm personally done with the issue. But unless you were there, or have video, your "fact" is in fact not a fact.

Why does Obama keep being brought up?

SIMPLE! The ILLEGAL investigation into a fellow American, more significantly, a political opponent started under his administration. At the time, he was the top cop of the United States, and HAD to have known the things that were being done against a political rival OR fellow American. He allowed it to happen. Period! Next, the scandal involving HIS vice President, Joe Biden and Bidens son took place when? Right! Under Obama's administration. Lastly, just off the top of my head. People wanna blame Donald Trump for the holding facilities for illegal immigrants and the treatment, and the separation of the families etc. NEWS FLASH! It ALL was done under Obama's administration. NOT DONALD TRUMP'S! He's just utilizing what was created before him.

None of this will matter to you, as you're not even a citizen of this country. I believe you are merely blinded by hatred OR dislike for the guy period. That's fine, your entitled to like or dislike whomever you want. I only took my time to respond to what you said as a legitimate attempt to answer your question and to respond to your "fact".

When YOU point out the good he has done for our country, then and only then, I may believe that you are slightly unbiased. No worries though, I'll soon be outlining all of his achievements in this very thread. Stay tuned! It's quite the list...
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 13:06 other posts 
People that Hate Trump will never change their minds.It is like talking to a brick wall.
No one would be able to farce me to love Obama either.So I can understand it to some degree.But I know Trump was the better of the 2 choices I had in 2016 and he will be the better choice in 2020. There was only 1 perfect man and they nailed him to a cross between 2 theives so to think you will get a perfect,honest politician is a real day dream. I can tolerate Trumps wrongs much more than I can Killarys or obamas. I have yet to hear of any of Trumps actions or lack thereof, before or during his presidency that resulted in someone's death.Such as Bengazzi.
By #601496 14,Oct,19 16:16
Yeah. Blah blah blah. Everyone is against him It’s the other guy’s fault. The Republican house and senate did not post impeach Obama
By #602443 17,Oct,19 08:45
Actually Hillary Clinton was the first to bring it up when she ran against Obama for the Democrat nomination.
By #601496 18,Oct,19 07:25
WillBFun, prove it.
By #592419 07,Oct,19 17:29
Because it is deep state corruption, just like looking like Osama Bin Laden... Barrack Obama... hmmm,,, the 2nd half with the real black beard is suspicious. Just like Ted cruz was born in canada,, with the radical islamic muslims in congress,,, you tell me...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 06:41 other posts 
Show me the actual proof of Obama not being born in the USA he wouldn't have been allowed to run as a presidential candidate if it was born outside of the USA.
All the intelligence services would have found that out.
Trump obstructed justice... it's down to Congress to do anything about it.... it's in the report...

If there was no collusion,trump sure did a lot of obstruction to stop that non crime....so trump fucked himself...

I don't take it personally, I'm not American,so I don't have to live where trump's decisions really matter...
All your media is crazy....no wonder people get so stuck in their echo chambers....

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 19:29 other posts 
Mr Blue,if you were to run for public office,how long would it take you to provide proof of citienship?
Most of us have copies of our birth records and would be happy to show them to all concerned instead of hiding it and delaying it and making a issue of being ask about it in the first place.The coverups and delays and what not,are what adds gas to the conspiricy theory fires.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 19:42 other posts 
Conspiracy is unproven, Obama had his birth certificate, that's all he needed to show he was born in USA.Maybe Obama just wanted to hold on to it to annoy everyone,much like how trump is holding onto his tax returns!!

Both sides play the spin game..
Anything you can level at the Obama administration,you can level at trump......cuz that's politics....
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 19:56 other posts 
Was Obama ever ask for his tax returns? I honestly don't know if he was or not.Don't know that many presidents are ask about them. That may be 1 of the reasons Trump is holding his returns,just to show the irony of the situation. If big O can hold his paper work,so can I?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 20:02 other posts 
Presidents normally put their assets into a blind trust while they sit as potus,they release their tax returns to show where their income comes from....trump does not want to do it....
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 20:21 other posts 
mr_blue, isn't that because Trump is under audit?
-End Sarcasm

For the record Trump is not obligated to release his tax returns. I'm pretty sure that he said he would at some time though.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 20:18 other posts 
Phart, yes he did.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are presidents required to release their tax returns?
Presidents aren’t required by law to release their tax returns. Nevertheless, between 1974 and 2012, every president but Gerald Ford has made a voluntary release of the tax returns they filed while in office. Ford released no complete returns, but released 10 years of summary data including gross income, taxable income, major deductions, and taxes paid.

only registered users can see external links
By #601496 18,Oct,19 07:26
Blue, in a world were silence is impossible, who does one choose to hear?
By #596193 14,Oct,19 15:26
Wrong ! Mueller could have reached a conclusion on collusion , but he didn’t . only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 15:43 other posts 
This link has issues,made my computer throw up warnings.
By #596193 14,Oct,19 21:11
The link to frontline or real clear politics ?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 21:26 other posts 
real clear I think.
Just kept throwing a box up about certificates and so forth ,had a hell of a time backing out of the page.
By #596193 15,Oct,19 06:12
I pop right in and out no problem
By #568769 30,Sep,19 15:06
Here's one, Scorpio. Just ONE of the MANY...Trump University. Cheated MANY people out of thousands of dollars before it folded..."A judge has finalized a $25 million settlement for students who claim they were defrauded by Trump University"..."New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, whose office filed one of the three lawsuits, said of the final settlement: "This settlement marked a stunning reversal for President Trump, who for years refused to compensate the victims of his sham university."
There are so MANY others, it's just hard to keep track. But, you just asked for one.
By #551147 30,Sep,19 18:19
Glad to hear justice was served! But alas, he was NOT President then.
By #568769 01,Oct,19 14:20
Does that mean his BASIC dishonesty and PROVEN cheating of fellow AMERICANS, 10,000(!) of them, somehow doesn't matter just a few years later? Because NOW he is 'THE' president just like he was 'THE' Donald? REALLY?...Not being president then is your actual argument that he is somehow GOOD for 'our' country??
You know, I refuse to use any of those emoticons when discussing this country. ALL of us are in danger with a CROOK in power. He is the political equivalent of 'THE' "Teflon Don" because he somehow escapes punishment for his crimes.
If you wish, I could name other of his crimes, but I just did the bare minimum of the one you requested. Believe me. His crimes run the spectrum well beyond just the ones that are in the 'books'...Ethical, Moral, religious...I am not religious so I really don't care how he has hoodwinked all the evangelicals, themselves crooks of the highest order.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 14:52 other posts 
You are saying we have a crook for Prez right now.
Ok with that said,go back in history and tell me when we had a HONEST president?
Kennedy ran around on his wife, Bill got his dick sucked in the white house, and so on,I seriously doubt if the entire truth was known,we have NEVER had a truely honest President.
You have to pick the lesser of the evils avaliable is all you can do nowadays.
Kinda like having a mean dog that don't bite you.Just because he does not bite the hand that feeds him does not make him a nice doggy.
By #568769 01,Oct,19 15:01
I cannot do that, Phart. ALL of them are crooks to one degree or other. It's just that this current crook is the most dangerous of all I have known in my life. I am old, have seen a LOT...I don't want America to die. It's my country. One that has in the past PROTECTED countries and people that needed protecting. It IS a country of immigrants, (my own grandparents left Germany when Hitler was coming to power) and made better for that...Politics is just BS. Anything to get in office and then NOT to do the bidding of their constituents.
You are right, better of 2 evils is ALWAYS what it comes down to. And that is just NOT the way America was supposed to be.
On further thought, maybe Lincoln? Even tho I have no way of knowing for sure, media being what it is...Very sad if I am right about Lincoln...
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 18:46 other posts 
even back then it took money and influence to get anywhere.
So it is hard to say who was honest.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 09:16
Phart- you are making adultery equal to treason. Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe. Clinton had Monica. Eisenhower had his Army driver. They did not ask another country to get involved in our elections. No one is 100% true blue, but, a person is elected to do a job. As long as he does it honestly and with the right reasons, he is doing it well even if we hate him for his governance. The current office holder of the presidency is a dishonest traitor
By #601496 15,Oct,19 10:01
Phart, NO, DON'T GO BACK IN HISTORY, let's talk NOW. He's president now. Stop saying, "Well, so and so did it".
By #596193 05,Oct,19 18:02
Farts name speaks for itself 😂
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 20:38 other posts 
Not really,I had a bad case of gas from eating beans and such a few hours before i joined the site and the hint was in the air about what to use for a nick name.
It says nothing about me at all really.I am more than a fart in a whirl wind.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 16:06
In this country and in western law absolute proof is not required to convict some one of a crime. Circumstantial evidence is all that is needed. To impeach all that is needed is the perception of high crimes and/or misdemeanor. Trumpo bragged on national TV news that he did ask the president of Ukrain and the Chinese government to get involved with our elections. Then, there's the two whistleblowers. How much more do you want?
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:48
Sometimes I wonder how this country became so great with braniacs like you three. Even my Republican friends cringe at Trump's doings and how his "base" props him up
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:56
Scorps
only registered users can see external links

Play the video. Trump is asking China to investigate the Bidens.
By #592419 07,Oct,19 08:06
They just make it up, just like the russia bullshit. Knowing he is innocent but still wants to take him down is a massive coup attempt.. Yes, we have more evidence on this and they have zero...
By #601496 07,Oct,19 09:07
SrCums- Yes, they make it up. They get their material direct from the traitor's mouth.
By #592419 07,Oct,19 10:34
You should at least try to get an education before I comment on your stupid crap.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 10:35
What do you suggest? Read the Torah?
By #592419 07,Oct,19 12:13
First how about cleanin ya filthy ass first. You smell like shit and piss from last night.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 13:01 other posts 
SrCums….really? Please not here.
By #592419 07,Oct,19 13:04
She called me all kinds of filthy names including antisemetic remarks just because I had a difference of opinion. This was done in public forum and not privately. No remorse or nothing and keeps doing it !
I understand your point of integrity.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 13:25
SrCums do you understand that because I state an opinion on Trump you go all weird and start to attack me in a personal, insulting way?
This quote from you
You should at least try to get an education before I comment on your stupid crap.
Is insulting and personal. Did you expect me to say something like "Yes, Daddy"?
My response, because we are in Kebmo's forum, was very restrained.
What did you do? You piled it on. You want to bring it over to my forum? I'd be very happy to tell you what I really think of you. BTW, 80% of American Protestant boys are circumcised. Circumcision DOES NOT MAKE A JEW. Go cry on Benjamin Netanyahu's shoulder.
By #592419 07,Oct,19 13:51
Timestamps at 07,Oct,19 12:13 other posts Edit

First how about cleanin ya filthy ass first. You smell like shit and piss from last night.

TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 02,Aug,19 19:48 other posts

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do.

Here's the deal... you are a nazi racist bitch.. I will ban you but if you even try to say anything more just because I'm a jew then the pattern becomes much more simpler.. Don't insult my intelligence.. And that goes for your side-kick bella too...
By #601496 07,Oct,19 09:06
Phart-There's quite a difference between dirty hands and being covered in mud from head to foot. Your champion is the dirtiest politician I, or the country, has ever seen in the last 100 years. And while we are at it, he's a traitor to his country and his base, let alone the rest of us.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 15:36 other posts 
There was only 1 other choice that had any votes and she makes Trump look like a saint.Her actions and attitude ruined her in regards to Bengazi and the email server thing.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 15:51
Bengazi just happened. She did not get up one morning and said, "Those fuckers in the Benghazi embassy got to die." As always, you Trumpo cups quote stuff that happened many years ago. And the emails. So she used her private servers. Did she say, "If I use private servers I can compromise national security and get a badge of honor from Putin? No. She just did what was expedient and what many in government did at the time. Get over it, besides, she lost the elections. She is not the current president. The subject is dishonest, traitorous, white supremacist President Trumpo. Want to chat about him? Then defend him and his screwy ideas AS PRESIDENT. Don't bring Obama, Hilary, His first or second whore wives, his crooked old man, his lawyers or GOD. Defend him.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 15:56 other posts 
HEhehehe, geez,you act like the years after Bengazzi is equal to a century. Trump has only been President for a little over 2 years. The sins of being with Stormy and grabbing a vagina,all happened before he started even running for prez. And this gobbity gook for a coward whistleblower,a small issue being blown out of proportion and used for sole purpose of ruining the man.
IN some ways i hope the impeachment proceedings can take place.I know it will consume resources better suited for other task,But once Trump walks away from that still President and gets reelected,the Dems will have to shut the fuck up and get back to the bussiness of Running America,and not into the ground as they are right now.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 16:13
Again, defend him on his performance. I'm giving you an out. He's a perv and paid off Stormy just b4 the election to keep her quiet. But, what you say is trivial happens to be a serious breach of the laws of THE CONSTITUTION. If the second amendment is so important, then this is equally so. If he gets impeached, he will not be convicted, but, like Clinton with Lewinsky, he'll have this around his neck until he dies. And I strongly believe that no matter the outcome, he will not be re-elected.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 19:54 other posts 
Check the unemployement rate.Check the stock markets.
Some evidence there of better times for the country as a whole since he took office. Help wanted signs in bussiness windows all around town that during the Hussein era were closed down or on short staff.
I could go on.But as brightly shineing as the evidence is to us here in the south east, I don't see the need. Stop looking at California and New York as barometers of America.Those are the spots that don't seem to want to get out of the funk.
Just look at what 16,000 or so voters put in Office in New york for evidence of that. An Occasional Cortex, AOC, cost New york 1000's of jobs when she worked against Amazon.
How many jobs came back to America? I know of 2 places that doubled thier employee numbers within a year of his being in office.

By the way, AOC making her boyfriend a instant millionaire was in the news recently.Why isn't she being charged? What she did was wrong to? OH, I forgot,she is a democrat,the other democrats don't care what their pack does.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 20:29
Phart, what you don't seem to understand is that he broke the law. No matter how good he is, he broke the law. Again, you are bringing up everything but an actual defence. And what does AOC have to do with Trumpo breaking the law? See? You, and all you rabid Trumpo supporters, like to blow smoke, confuse the issue, change the subject. But, this is all Trumpo. It's all his to claim. HE BROKE THE LAW. Good employment numbers don't matter. Hilary's pecadillos don't matter. Melania's affairs with the help don't matter. Obama's birth nation don't matter. The Space Force don't matter. Trumpo confessed on national TV to breaking the law. It's the only thing that matters. Can you defend his actions?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 21:31 other posts 
Perhaps I am not able to get to the actual facts in the case to read them,verify them and then make a decision based on FACTS.But it is because they are not avaliable to us as citizens.We are fed the propaganda from the media and tidbits here and there. I don't know if he broke the law or not,I was not there,and I don't trust the sources of info I have. BUT what you are missing is my simple point. Every one is jumping on the bandwagon of TAKE DOWN TRUMP,and IGNORING all other suspected lawbreakers. According to how the system works, all are innocent until PROVEN guilty BY A COURT. Not the public opionion. You for example have him pegged as guilty in your mind without a fair trial,without seeing both sides of the story. Trump read the transcript to the people a few days ago.No one on the liberal side believed him,just as we don't belive the liberals side of the story.
As far as denying money to the Ukraine? What do we need to be giving money to them in the first place? We are in debt up to our ass's.

The whole idea in a nut shell is working because we the people are letting it work,division.Strength is in numbers,and the more you can divide people,as in Trump haters and Trump lovers, you can concour those people and control them.We are already controlled with the information we are allowed access to to some degree
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 02:14 other posts 
Phart, weather or not the US should be giving money to Ukraine is irrelevant. The issue is that it has been alleged that Trump told Ukraine's President Zelensky that Trump would hold back already promised money unless Zelensky investigated Joe Biden's actions. A constitutionally legal investigation is now under way to determine weather Trump's actions are an abuse of his authority.
By #601496 08,Oct,19 06:55
STILL, weather we should give money away or not, it was approved by Congress, both Democrats and REPUBLICANS. Using that money for personal gain is AGAINST THE LAW. This is not a Robert Muller thing. It's open and shut.
By #601496 08,Oct,19 06:51
FOR THE RECORD, PHART

Despite persistent accusations against President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Susan Rice, ten investigations — six by
Republican-controlled congressional committees — did not find that they or any other high-ranking Obama administration officials had acted improperly.

The attack on the embassies happened in 2012 and as you can see 6 REPUBLICAN CONTROLED COMMITEE INVESTIGATIONS IN CONGRESS AND 4 DEMOCRATIC INVESTIGATIONS CLEARED HER AND OTHERS. SHE, BEING A PERSON WITH HIGH MORALS AND HAVING A BACK BONE, TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OF LIFE. CAN YOU IMAGINE TRUMPO DOING THAT?
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:20
The posibility is always there. The idea is to keep everyone in line. The problem is that this president is fighting every step.
By #596193 14,Oct,19 15:18
Conspiracy theory my ass !
By #601496 15,Oct,19 10:02
No, baby. Your ass is like the dark continent.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   ...#68

Show your Genitals