Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #48

Pages:  #1... #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #568769 07,Oct,19 14:32
Having read ALL these comments, I just would like to say, countries are outdated. Religion, also. Because all the major wars THROUGHOUT human history have been fought either over religion or 'dirt', meaning countries with invisible borders drawn on maps. Which have changed even in our lifetimes!...Or beliefs in one dumbass god or other. Imagine how FUCKING many gods there have been in history. THOUSANDS! Every one of which was believed in as much as people believe in their personal god(s) today. How about believing in John Smith? (Mormans and their 'magic underwear' which Romney wears TODAY!!!) Thor? Achilles? Narcisssus? teehee. sounds like the Donald as God in Chief! Aphrodite? ETC...We ALL live on a tiny planet as HUMANS. How STUPID that sounds! Right?...But only to those of limited knowledge/intelligence of how FUCKING isolated this planet is in reality. Humans are a plague. Destroying our own TINY 'lifeboat' by wars, pollution, just trashing it in general. Look in your own neighborhoods and imagine the trash you see there on a world wide scale...I know. Sounds so stupid, doesn't it? But, these TWO words...microcosm and macrocosm are 2 of the most OBVIOUS answers as to what has gone wrong on this planet, full of 7.5 Billion people growing exponentially every 'FUCKING' day!
Time to wake up. Do something constructive beyond arguing over this and that totally unimportant thing! Earth is your home. NOT your country! Do something today to save it, even if it's just picking up a piece of trash on the street. Or realizing the Donald cares NOTHING about you or your planet...
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 15:59 other posts 
I guess we should just all drink the "koolaid" and fall over and rot and let the monkeys and the whales have the earth back?
By #601496 08,Oct,19 09:35
I think I agree with you, Phart, on this one. I agree in general terms that humanity should try to clean up it's act, but, reality pops up and we have to deal with more pressing problems. I'll try not to pollute, kill, waste food, make more love to my lovers, but, right now my country, yes, my country is going through a crisis. Talk5s, you want to ride for the EARTH RANCH, go right ahead. I'll stay firmly on this USA ground.
By #568769 10,Oct,19 14:29
[img=/thumbs/20191010/6vd55vy6mnwt.jpg]
\

Hi Two and Phart-1st, I am REALLY wondering if these pictures will show on here. They are of Galaxies, Earth in our Milky Way Galaxy, etc. Just to show my viewpoint about countries with their meaningless borders compared to how incredibly isolated our tiny planet is. Even the US, my country of birth and the best country on Earth, means nothing if this planet is threatened in it's totality. At least it WAS the best country until couple years ago.
One day, I am quite sure not SOON enough, the over 7 Billion people living on this tiny 'life boat' may actually wake up and see Earth is what is important. Borders will cease to exist in any struggle to save our beautiful, MICROSCOPICALLY small planet compared to anything else in it's galaxy, the Milky Way. Compared to the Universe, Earth is immeasurably small. No country on it's surface will matter at all if Earth is threatened by another asteroid? Global warming that becomes UNDENIABLE even to those too dumb to see the obvious. I am NOT talking about HOW it's happening. Just that it IS happening...A pandemic that science cannot stop? Like the Flu pandemic in 1916 (?) that killed more people than combatants in the 1st World War?...On a planet overloaded with 'humans', (there were only 1 Billion of us in 1800!!), those types of pandemics become even more likely. When that or anything else happens, it will be the day of the 'awakening', when EVERYBODY knows without a doubt, this planet, one of Billions (?) in the Universe, can actually DIE and it will NOT matter compared to the unimaginably huge scope of the Universe that contains it. Keep in mind there are also BILLIONS of galaxies.
Phart-As has been stated lots of times, it will likely be cockroaches/bacteria that will inherit this earth after us. Assuming they unleash the many thousands of Nukes owned by 9 countries. If one of them launches, it will be like a match in a fireworks factory...My bet is that is a foregone conclusion. Like the Stock Market, it's just a matter of timing. Something that is impossible to do.
Two-USA ground is not firm when looked at from a point in the center of this Galaxy. Likely not firm just because our country is dying, having lived it's 250+ years, historically speaking.
Too bad, so sad, but the truth is hard to accept. Simply because every person on this beautiful planet thinks the SAME thing...It CANNOT happen to them.
Do I have an answer to what I see as inevitable? Hell NO! Not as long as Earth is collection of countries out for themselves. Funny, that sounds JUST like the US Congress and it's idiots, all supposedly elected by the people...Dream on. That is an allusion and has been probably since 1776...--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes
This did not show in previously. Earth in our galaxy.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Holy Crap! One little edit and the pictures evaporated!
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
Last picture is from Hubble in just a tiny sector of the Universe. Those are mostly Galaxies.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 15:11 other posts 
Since we are on such a small planet do we just all bend over a barrel and let the power hungry bump us from behind until dead? We have to stand up for what is ours or some sob will take it from us.

I aint given 1 bit of a damn about how tiny earth is.But during my few seconds on it,I am going to TRY,notice i did say try,to be happy and help those around me in need.
And I am NOT giving up the standard of living I have worked hard for just to suit the greenie weenies.
In the 60's we had fine,decent looking powerful cars and fine homes with style.Now we are expected to drive cracker boxes and live in partical board wonders while eating tofu and drinking bottled spring water that actually came from the local river.
By #568769 16,Oct,19 13:27
Hi Phart-Have you NOT noticed it ain't the 60's anymore? That WAS a great decade, I totally agree with you! But it's around 60 some years later and things have changed. A LOT...For instance...and this is the TELLING factor as to what is truly happening...In 1960 the World's population was 3 Billion or so. Keep in mind that in 1800 the World's population was just 1 Billion. But it took a few thousand years to reach that comparatively small number. Today the World's population is 7.7 Billion! Look at that geometric progression, from thousands of years to get to just 1 Billion to the fact that in our lifetimes, Phart, the population has more than DOUBLED! ...You know when I 1st started quoting these numbers just a few years ago, the population was just 7.5 Billion. In a few years it grown by a couple hundred thousand, DESPITE all the natural deaths, deaths in war, murder, suicide and accidents. Earth cannot support many more of us. The tipping point is very near.
So, in a nutshell, no more 60's gluttony with nice homes, cars, food...mainly food. There will soon be not enough of that for all of 'us'. Same for water.
I say this while owning a car with a fantastical handbuilt engine. Dual overhead cam V-8 with 6 (!) bolt mains, hemi heads with 4 valves stuffed in them and totally aluminum. It's a thing to behold...I wish it could be the 60's forever, too.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 14:49 other posts 
Well,part of that population that has doubled is in parts of the world,such as Africa,that were not able to support the people it had a 100 years ago.And yet,the US and other countrys ship food and clothes there by the ship load.BUT God forbid mentioning sending some birth control pills or offering condoms or vasectimys to those starving people.That would be violating their rights! As in making a child and watching it starve with flys all over it isn't violating that childs rights to a good life?
As for here in the US, Immigration and the immigrants ways of making big familys is taking it's toll on our resources.But there again,can't say anything,violating their "rights". Some of the problem could be curtailed,if people would act senseably. Stop making babies!
By #568769 16,Oct,19 15:28
Well Phart-China, the country that will take our place very soon as 'topdog' did try couple decades ago by making it illegal for parents to have more than one kid. Did not work, obviously, as they and India have the World's largest populations. And I agree, America has done MUCH to support the rest of the world's countries...As far a child's rights to a good life, well that happened for children in the Western World, but not so much in the rest of the world. Hard truth, people WILL not stop fucking as that is required for ANY creature's survival on this planet. That's why it feels SO good!...As far as we are concerned, acting sensibly in the heat of the moment is nearly impossible. Particularly YOUNG people just getting their 'fucking' rights around 18.
Immigrants...ARE US, Phart. Remember? This country was built on immigrants fucking their brains out. We 'Baby Boomers' are just the 2nd or 3rd generation of that massive wonderful coupling that 'made this country great'.
As I have been trying to get across, countries are NO longer 'it'. Simply because our World cannot afford to have 195 separate countries out JUST for themselves anymore. Time for EVERYONE to wake up and see Earth for what it is...Forgive me for offending anyone of religious bents...as our TRUE SAVIOR. If we fuck it up by launching nukes, letting it warm to levels that start to effect the ecosystem, etc...we are ALL doomed and EVERY stupid disagreement between individuals or countries...will NOT matter in the least. We are at the tipping point in MANY arenas. Borders, fishing industry, crop industry, steel, aluminum, beryllium, politics, LUNATICS, etc...
I have said it is TOO late but who am I to say?? I will be (thankfully) shuffling off this mortal coil in the next 20 years...or sooner. We, you and I Phart, have left a big mess for those that came after us. I am glad I lived just when I did as it may have been the best possible time to live a basically peaceful life.
By #551147 10,Oct,19 17:53
JEEBUS Talk5s! I don't even know where to start with you... Good job there!

I WILL ask you this... Are you perchance driving a Prius with a "co-exist" emblem on the rear? 🤔

I COMPLETELY agree with some of what you are saying, we SHOULD be good stewards of OUR planet for sure!

Me and Mine do in fact do our share of attempting to give back to the earth i.e. helping clean up our local rivers from all the trash and debris that are in it. Along with a section of a major highway that we've adopted. Trying to recycle as much as we can, avoiding littering, and ensuring that our Automobile's are properly maintained.

Now, honestly, how many others do the same? Don't even get me started when I found out what REALLY happens to everyone's efforts to separate recycled items. 😠

All that being said. I agree with the other's take on what you're saying here.

ARE YOU OF THE BELIEF WE (HUMANS) SHOULD ALL TAKE LETHAL DOSES OF ARSENIC and just say fuck it? If SO you're faaar more fucked up than I EVER imagined.

This argument of yours is SO far out there, it will NEVER gain traction. And if it did, what the hell kinda place would we be living in? I think you've immersed yourself into the Star Trek world too deeply. Afterall, a lot of what you are suggesting plays out in that Universe. It will NEVER happen. If it did or does it will be looooong after you and I are gone. Guess what! President Donald J Trump has no effect on the things you are speaking about. Matter of fact, the shit you're talking about, needs it's very own thread topic. I'm being serious!

Lastly... Funny how you didn't even give the man credit for his 6th branch of the military, Space Force, as it will be obviously needed for the things you're speaking of. OR maybe we shouldn't be leary of outside races/species that may come a calling...
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 17:47 other posts 
You know,think about how much polution our decaying bodies would put into the air and earth if we all "drank the koolaid" at the same time?
The maggots and buzzards would be in hog heaven but everything else would suffer for a while.
By #568769 15,Oct,19 15:18
You know what? I have thought more than once you and I see things very much the same having read some of your other posts, Scorpio. However, I do not understand this response. Don't think I ever mentioned arsenic and certainly would NEVER advocate that or anything similar. Or was that a symbol of what you THOUGHT I said?...Maybe it's just my outlook about this planet and it's 'human' cargo? Because if that is it, you are right. We are doomed as long as we have ignoramus's (did I spell that right? Doubt it) running ALL the governments on this planet! Not one of them see's beyond the tip of his/her nose or beyond the boundaries of whichever country they are 'running'.
And as far as the trumpleheimer, NO, I cannot give him credit for ANYTHING as he just loves himself, NOT you, us or even his family!...As far a a 'Space Force', well VERY sadly, that is indeed needed. Simply because history has led us to this point...It's sort of like El Dingaling pulling out of Syria. Nice if history had NOT led us to the point of HAVING to stay there and help our ALLIES. The ones that did most of the heavy lifting getting ISIS to near oblivion. Now this country and others need a Space Force, just to survive on this planet. Just a natural progression of warfare...Which, leads us back to my main point that human'kind' is doomed. Because history of war after FUCKING war has led us to a point that has us ADDICTED to killing anyone/everyone that has different viewpoints/BORDERS than we have. We are so far behind the 'power curve' that there is little chance of ever recovering either ourselves or our tiny little planet from it's/our fate. Unless something entirely MAGICAL happens and we all wake up at the same time to this dangerous place we all find ourselves in. Which is living on a tiny, beautiful lifeboat in the infinity of Space. Not likely to happen in time.
I am being serious too. Donald J. trump (I refuse to capitalize that idiotic narcissist's name) is just the end result of 'recent' history, meaning the last 100 or so years. He is the MOST dangerous 'dictator' this country has ever had. I say that knowing America has never truly been a Democracy. Just a wonderfully presented illusion since WWII.
Lastly...funny that you don't realize how you have been had by this supposed 'man'. But I do understand how that has happened. He said all the right things at just the right time to convince a lot of disenfranchised Americans to vote for him. And now, all those that DID vote for him have seen what a mess he has made of both this country and it's place in the world. I know, believe me, I KNOW how nearly IMPOSSIBLE it would be to actually admit to voting for this dangerous lunatic. One that you all hoped would 'grow' after being president and represent this country WELL. He has NOT as evidenced by his recent withdrawal from Syria and how FUCKED up that has become. AFTER stating and I QUOTE; "that if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits" ETC.!!!
I say again...REALLY? That one CRAZY statement by your prez does NOT speak to you about who he REALLY is? A King wannabe. A Dictator like all his best buddies, Putin, Xi, fat little N. Korean smarter than trump fuckhead? Who writes him 'love letters' that are so beautiful?
Admitting the truth would be the same as admitting he is an abject failure as leader of America. As well as admitting to your own mistake in voting for him...It's OK. We all make mistakes, but most of us cannot admit to them

By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:10
June, 2016 – Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington 2013, accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct at the Miss USA pageant. Searles posted a photo of contestants with Trump on Facebook, saying, “One guy treated us like cattle,” and “proceeded to have us lined up so he could get a closer look at his property.”
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:54 other posts 
If he was this bad,I don't think he would have a super model for a wife.
By #551147 15,Oct,19 23:49
She's just scratching for anything to make him look badly.

Hugh Hefner did the very same thing when he assessed his models, do you hear any outcry about him? NO!
By #601496 16,Oct,19 08:26
Phart, and yet he does, but, remember, she's a whore who traded pussy for luxury. Idi Amin had beautiful wives

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:43 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 02:27 other posts 
I really feel bad for Rudy Giuliani. He really was America's Mayor after 9/11. He was a hero and showed great leadership during New York's and America's darkest hours.
I wish he had just ridden off into the sunset and never gotten involved with Trump.
I bet that Trump will throw Giuliani under the bus by Halloween.
What awaits him is unknown at this point but I doubt it will end pleasantly for Rudy. He will probably go down in history as an associate of Trump now. SAD.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 01:29 other posts 
Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.
By #551147 12,Oct,19 03:11
Is this ➡️ only registered users can see external links

the EXACT kind of "DISINFORMATION" you speak of?

I implore you to find a transcript that says any sorta bullshit like he just spouted off. So, I'm curious if I got your definition correct. 🤔
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Here's the actual conversation along with the written transcript viewable in the back. ➡️ only registered users can see external links

Guess which version MOST of America and the World saw...

Did you guess the lying piece of shit, in the first clip(the top clip)? If so, then you would be correct.

Now, what part of what he said was "illegal" OR "unconstitutional"?
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 03:15 other posts 
No. I read it in an article on CBC news referring to the upcoming Canadian election. I put it here because it refers to all politics...and measles vaccines..... and men walking on the moon...and the earth being flat or round...
By #551147 12,Oct,19 03:36
Well, for you and whoever's viewing pleasure I have posted what the world saw and what was actually said. That type of shit is what infuriates people. The LIES, embellishments or disinformation... The shit needs to STOP! Look at how they treated Ellen DeGeneres lately just for sitting with former President George Bush. It's ridiculous! But this kind of stuff is incredibly dividing our country. It's sad, they lost, get over it and run someone worth a shit to beat him if you don't like him. But instead, they have done NOTHING for 3 years but focus on trying to change the will of the people, by trying to overturn an election.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 19:53 other posts 
Some FOX News Polls.

By #551147 11,Oct,19 23:50
Nice to see a reputable source for a change. Good job!

That being said... It's still NEVER going to happen. This is nothing more than a distraction. In the words of Texas representative Al Green... The only way we can beat him, is to impeach him. Right on Al! ✊ Now there's a politician that speaks SOME truth. 😉 It will be shot down in the Senate like a Japanese ZERO in 1942. Therefore, a COMPLETE and UTTER waste of time. To hell with their constituents. Unno, they have been talking about impeachment since 2 hours after being sworn in. You don't find that just a lil ridiculous or suspicious?
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 00:20 other posts 
The fact that it was a FOX News poll is what caught my eye. Personally, I don't believe he will serve a second term because of impeachment or not being reelected.
Of course if I could predict the future I'd be into sports betting in Vegas.
By #551147 12,Oct,19 00:26
Lol That's for sure!

Since you're a betting man, put your money, errr points where your mouth is... I will bet you, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW 500 syd points Donald J. Trump remains the President of the United States until 2024. I AM a g.a.m.b.l.i.n.g. man and rarely lose.

Really it censors g.a.m.b.l.i.n.g.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 00:51 other posts 
I didn't say I'm a betting man. As a matter of fact, gambllng was one of the vices that I didn't have to beat so I'll pass on the bet but I would be happy to offer a five pack of if I'm wrong.
By #551147 12,Oct,19 00:54
Ok, I'll look forward to it then. 😘
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 00:59 other posts 
seven teen is also banned... seventeen WTF? Sixteen and eighteen are just fine thank you. Oh it's not banned any more. Wow, what progress.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 17:40 other posts 
OK Rudy, get ready to see the underside of Donald's bus! It sure is getting crowded under there.

This is from FOX News.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,19 20:11 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 12:01 other posts 
To almost everyone in Europe it is absolutely clear that Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself and that the only skill he has is conning people. Everything he has done so far has been damaging for most people, except for some very rich people, who put money in his pockets by staying in his hotels.

I understand why some people could have been misled by his promises and voted for him, but I really don't understand that so many people still believe his lies and would vote for him again.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 13:30 other posts 
A lot of people in the world hope like hell that he’s a one term “President”.
By #578610 13,Sep,19 14:20
I for one
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 20:07 other posts 
We all hoped Obama was a 1 term prez to and that was 1 wish we and America didn't get.
By #551147 11,Sep,19 14:13
On the bright side, look at it like this...

OUR President has NO affect on either of you. Therefore, feel free to continue to bathe in your unfounded hatred.

You should try taking the position I have about YOUR leadership. I know NOTHING about them, don't care to know ANYTHING about them, and quite frankly, could CARELESS about them. They have ZERO affect to MY life! If YOU two believe you live in a utopia in your respective countries. I applaud you for your patriotism for your country's and their/your way of life. 👏👏👏

Why hate on another Countries leader? I feel safe to say, it MUST be out of jealousy. If you think it's SO bad here, why do SO many want to be here? I don't hear of people knocking down the doors to enter Europe (muslims don't count) OR Canada for that matter. GEE, I wonder why...

Had you ever bothered to consider why people just want to visit your nations and not stay there?

If the U.S. under Donald J Trump is SO fucking awful, why are there not droves of people trying to get into Canada or Europe and leaving this pisshole of a country under this President?
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 17:04 other posts 
Scorpio you are obviously very ill informed about anything Canadian.
Just a few pointers for your information.
-Your President put a lot of Canadians out of work when he put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum. He has a lot of affect on Canadian exporters. I wrote a blog story about it and this is it. /blogs/36975.html
-I know you know nothing about the Canadian government. Most Americans have no idea what is happening in the Parliament Buildings of Canada. Generally, the further south you live the less you know about Canada. Canadians know a LOT more about the US than Americans know about Canada. Did you know that in 38 American states their biggest trading partner is Canada?
-The reason you don't know about the Canadian Immigration system and the numbers of people who choose to come to Canada, including Muslims is because your information is probably derived from a source that speaks primarily about American news and not International news. You just don't know what happens outside the US boarders.
-I am probably more informed about what goes on in the USA than the average American. I'm something of a news junkie and in Canada we get all of the American TV stations, and I watch Fox, CNN, and NBC news regularly. I also watch the main Canadian News Networks, CTV and CBC so please don't assume that because I live in Canada that I don't know what goes on it the country of our biggest trading partner.
- One final thing; my brother works in the steel industry in Hamilton, Ontario and he was laid off because of the tariffs imposed by Trump, so yes his actions do affect me personally.
Trump will either be a one term President or will do his two terms and life will go on; he's but a blip in this moment of history and we're all along for the ride.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 19:03 other posts 
Well,Europe is over yonder,I am over here.As long as thier European Union stays over there all will be well. I couldn't care less what the europeans think of America. We fought for and won our indenpendance from England years ago. The only thing we need to do in regards to Europe is we all need to pay our fair share to Nato and honor our commitments to look after each other if attacked by a enemy forc3. As was done in the 2 world wars.

Kembo,Sorry about your brothers lost job.I hope he is able to find another to replace it.
But here locally a company,has doubled it's work force.They make metal for military projects and jet aircraft.
Trump is trying to fix America.While past leaders,even Bush,have spent to much time trying to fix other countrys while this 1 has went in the toilet.When we blew up Afganistan,we should have stuck our flag up in the middle of it.Not rebuild it and sit there for our men to be killed and maimed by bombs.
IF America can get back on it's own feet and take care of it's own people,perhaps there will be time and energy that could be applied to helping our neighbors. To many steel mills up north have been closed down and jobs lost by the 100's because of imports.
Perhaps Canada,like the US, needs to look at improving it's infastructure.Which would provide jobs in the steel industry and others to rebuild bridges,pipelines and so on.
IF America does not soon improve it's electrical grid alot of us are going to smell smoking wires and be in the damn dark.ALot of the grid in this part of the country is over 50 years old and underated for the load that the electric car will put on it
By onthelose [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 23:46 other posts 
Finally someone who recognizes the danger of the up coming EV market. We have brown outs now when its to hot and everyone turns on their coolers. No solar and wind will not, in its current form ,provide enough power to offset the demand, considering the growth of the electrical demand in the states.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 13:07 other posts 
Ontheloose, I live in Alberta, Canada and we have a few huge wind farms and solar arrays. These are not meant to replace the natural gas power stations but to enhance them and prevent the need for more power stations to be built.
But... Alberta has only 4.4 million people and it's just a bit smaller than Texas which has 28.7 people so the problem is bigger in more populated areas but there are areas where it does help.
I don't think electric vehicles will replace gas powered vehicles this century because, as you said, the need for so much electricity just can't keep up.
I saw on PBS the other day that Amazon is ordering 100,000 electric vehicles to be delivered in the next decade. Spread out over North America, it will be easier to deal with.
Electricity is all about infrastructure, just like roads, gas stations and airports.
This is the PBS story: only registered users can see external links
By #592419 07,Oct,19 08:04
By #551147 12,Sep,19 10:48
Hey Keb,

point taken and I concede I hadn't the foggiest idea about how the U.S. may have affected you Canucks. You're absolutely right, I ONLY pay attention to news about THIS country. Albeit I'm sorry to hear about your brother due to steel tariffs, I'm equally as happy that hundreds were remployed by a local steel producer near me that was shut down during the reign of Obummer. I certainly don't mean to sound selfish, but it is OUR interests (the U.S.) that should be #1 priority. If you think it is in fact selfish to be that way, then let me remind you... ANY given disaster in ANY part of the world, the U.S. is the biggest contributor of aid to those in need. Whether it be financial aid, to supplies, to using OUR military. That being said, other countries have been taking advantage of the United States for a very long time. It's about time we have someone, a business man, put his foot down and stop all the leeching. Whether you like him or not, he's done more in a short period of time then the last 3 presidents. For that, I applaud him and hope he continues to drain the swamp of the politicians that just don't give a damn about us, the people. Notice how they pushed their stupid healthcare bullshit, yet not one of them politicians on either side of the isle gave up their Cadillac government plans. They are NO better than the rest of us and surely shouldn't get preferential treatment over the rest of the citizens. But they do anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 17:11 other posts 
Yea,I guess if Trudeu "spelling" looked after Canada as well as Trump has the US, no jobs would be lost in either country.Canada would work on improving it's self as we work to improve ourselves.I think canada's leadership would rather blame their problems on the US than do anything to prevent problems.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 19:57 other posts 
Phart do you know anything about the Canadian economy? I think not. Right now our unemployment rate is low and it's humming right along.

Scorpio and Phart: When Trump put tariffs on steel (25%) and aluminum (10%) he did it to countries who he thought were "threats to the US National Security". That's when we lost it. Canada a threat to the US National Security??? What we did then is put tariffs on $16.6 Billion worth of American imports into Canada, especially stuff made in "red" states. How did Trump reply to that? Do you know what he did Phart? Scorpio? He did nothing! He just let us do it because he knew we were right and he started a trade war with the closest friend and ally and the biggest trading partner of the United States. That's not how friends treat friends.
Putin, Un et al. are in his "good books" while Canada is a threat to the National Security to the US. SMH
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 21:23 other posts 
And we are supposed to like the "red" states being snubbed by our nieghbor.what kind of freinds were we? Rainy day freinds? All was well until we tried to look out for ourselves a bit?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 20:34 other posts 
Missed the time when anyone gave a fuck about Canada or Europe.. Well, unless they have their hands out for US aid or military help
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 21:56 other posts 
Here's a blog story I wrote about one time the US needed our help and Canada was there for you, of course. /blogs/32585.html
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 22:55 other posts 
first I heard of this, our media must have ignored it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 10:20 other posts 
even salt looks like sugar....
American media is just opinion now,no real journalism takes place cuz it costs too much,so it's all click bait....
And the media that is any good ends up behind a paywall...
So the media that offer free viewing can shout loudest as it were....
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 22:20 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 22:22 other posts 
Tom Brokaw will tell you a bit about Canada.
Do you still believe he is draining the swamp? He is doing the exact opposite. You don't know anything about your own country as well.
I agree that draining the swamp is needed badly in your country, but there are no republicans who will ever do that and maybe only one or two democrats. Sorry you have such shitty choices.

Why would I care? Because all the downturns start in your country. We are still recovering from your last one and you're heading fast to the next one.
By #578610 11,Sep,19 17:52
Scorpio69. Everyone in the world has the right to criticize this joke of a president. We are the leaders of the world. Right or wrong, when this country's economy catches a cold the other world economies get pneumonia. What's more, we are the ones that start wars and then we need to have the other countries help. When Dumb Trump started the tariff wars, he affected the markets in the whole world. I forget you don't know weather New Mexico is a state or a foreign country, but, please, Canada is our most supportive allied and best neighbor. They have every right to be worried.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

And, you Scorpio69, are a liar

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   ...#68

Show your Genitals