Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #39

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 07:48 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 07:52 other posts 
I didn't know I was dead and buried, that's the only way I would be voting for him.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 18:42 other posts 
Hey Leo you cum guzzling moron
If I wanted any shit from you I would squeeze your head
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 20:34 other posts 
Be nice Dgraff,take the high road,let him rant and rave and call people names.He has alot on his plate.
He has explained his king has no "power" but i bet he can't go visit him and play a round of golf with him.As soon as he got to close, Scotland yard would have him in a paddy wagon headed to the gaol
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 21:15 other posts 
Leo wants to suck his king off
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 22:07 other posts 
His kings little buddy bowed to the king many moons ago and can't get back up!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 04:40 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

When Leo was a very little boy
His king gave him a cute little toy
Balls hanging down bouncing from a string
And Leo called it his ding a ling
His ding a ling attached to the king
Leo loved sucking on the king’s ding a ling
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 09:31 other posts 
I guess in about 30 years when the king passes on, the new song will be "ding dong the king is gone"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,23 17:21 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 12:13 other posts 
Well I must give credit where it is due.He was a bit slow in doing it but biden has said he is behind Israel and is not asking for them to de escalate.Perhaps israel can eliminate some of the threats against it's self for a change
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 17:12 other posts 
Who helped create Hamas and why?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 17:25 other posts 
It was created by the islamist to be armed resistance to israel. it is a terrorist group. Should be 1 of 2 things happen,they agree to live in peace or be wiped away from the face of the earth,they beheaded and killed 50 BABIES so far during this last attack, That is beyond a act of war, that is the same thing Nazi's did the Jews during WW2. sheer terror and evil
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 20:07 other posts 
I didn't ask WHO CREATED IT but WHO HELPED CREATE IT.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 23:09 other posts 
and twice you have skipped the main thing i was referring to, the killing of babies by beheading. wonder why?

The Uk is sending millons to palestine, where the hamas is.
In April 2021, the US contributed $150m to UNRWA, on condition that the funds are not used to assist any refugee receiving military training or has participated in any terrorist act. 600 million i think annually.
Like those peoples word is worth the oxygen it took to utter to them that it won't be squandered on terrorism.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Oct,23 02:46 other posts 
Hamas did. They're murderers, terrorists.

But WHO HELPED CREATE THEM?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,23 12:37 other posts 
I just showed you were the money came from. Part of it from YOUR country.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Oct,23 13:03 other posts 
That's partially correct. The UK has fucked up half the world. It was the UK that permitted the zionists in 1947 to get rid hundreds of Palestinians towns. The problem started then.

But there was no Hamas then. The hamas was created as a force against Arafat and the state that helped create Hamas is Israel.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

This kind of thing happens all the time. The powerful countries help militants to derive benefit and then those militants turn against their creators.

Here are 2 examples:

The US helped create the Mujaheddin Taliban in order to have them fight against the Soviets. And the Taliban turned against their creator, as you know

The US supported Saddam fully. He was a friend of the US. But then he became an enemy. Remember?

If we go back in history, it was the Vatican and the GermanicRoman empire who didn't help the Roman Empire to defend itself against the ottomans in the early 15th century. And, thus, the roman empire fell in 1453 and ottomans started occupying Europe. That's why Europe (and hence the US) has Muslims now that people don't like.

That's how things work. It's kind of easy to cry for the effects, but one should look for the roots. Most people ignore history and the media help silence history as well. But it's not hard to discover the real causes if you keep reading comparative history from various sources.

Take a look, for example, at only registered users can see external links . A number of articles are written by the most American of Americans, a Jewish person who makes informed analyses, having been in the business for at least 50 decades.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 20:09 other posts 
If you take all prisoners in all countries in the world, WHICH COUNTRY HAS 20% OF ALL WORLD PRISONERS?

Answer. The US.

--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

1 out of 5 prisoners on the world is incarcerated in the US.

INCREDIBLE NUMBER!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 23:05 other posts 
Yep,it aint high enough, to many citys and states are letting the criminals back on the street with little to no bail to commit even more crimes before doing the time for the 1's they already commited.

By #681164 12,Oct,23 19:18
Rep. Matt Gaetz is in with Hamas. He orchestrated the ouster of the Speaker of the House so Congress couldn't allocate emergency funds for Israel while Hamas attacked Israel.

By #610414 08,Oct,23 12:11
Florida has ‘Help Wanted’ hanging on it. Economist says labor shortage is here to stay
Thank you DeSantis. We told you this would happen.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 12:19 other posts 
Open your eyes it’s not just Florida it’s everywhere my democrat state can’t get people to fill positions either
It’s because the government started handing out money and people got fat and lazy and no longer want to work
By #610414 08,Oct,23 14:54
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 13:26 other posts 
It aint just florida honey it is the whole damn country.why in the hell would a immigrant want to work for pay when they can sit in a 300 dollar a night hotel in new york and watch 1000's of dollars worth of food and resources be wasted in the trash that could be feeding CITIZENS of the US?
immigrants are no longer coming here with good intentions, they are coming here to decimate and destroy.and the few that are coming here for the right reasons are getting screwed because of the majority just wanting freebies.
By #610414 08,Oct,23 14:57
And you expect those immigrants to fill, what? 0.00000001 % of the vacancies? What about the other 99.9999999999999%? You know what I think?
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 17:59 other posts 
So now that phart and my self explained it to you do you understand that it is a problem all over the country not just in Florida
By #610414 09,Oct,23 05:45
Not about illegal aliens. If, as you both say, they don't want to work, what does that have to do with a labor shortage? Legal alliens are different,but, they don't get unlimited help for ever. You, two, are arguing from both sides. You want them to work but you complain they are taking jobs from the locals. So which is it? You want them to work or not? And if they are not taking jobs from the locals, why aren't the locals filling those jobs? You two should make up your mind what it is you want. My opinion stands.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 06:29 other posts 
Let’s get it straight sister
I don’t want them here at all legally or illegally
If it was up to me we would exterminate them completely
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 20:50 other posts 
I think the same. He's full of shit.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 21:31 other posts 
Leo, part of it is you aren't here to see the issues in person. I can go to any local restaurant and there is help wanted signs up. a new Arbys, could not open it's dining room for 6 months because they could not get any help.
Mechanic shops, help wanted signs, grocery stores, help wanted signs up with rotten produce on display and a manager having to do the work because there is no one else to .
BUT there are plenty of people laid up on their ass's at home living on something,don't know what, food stamps?
By #610414 09,Oct,23 05:57
So that, in your book, means people are lazy and don't want to work? Every economist and industrial bigwig is saying the same. There's a labor shortage.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 09:32 other posts 
What other logical explanation could there be?
if these people that are not working have expenses, and they are not working at all, and somehow they keep existing, how is that happening? and WHY?
Life cost money, housing, food, utility's, and how can someone not working have all that?
And some money is better than NO money.
By #610414 09,Oct,23 11:03
People find ways. Even though young people work, they can’t afford life on what they make, so, they double up. They move with their parents, share a house with another couple. Live on the street.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

In Miami-Dade County, the average household cost without rent or mortgage, is $4743/month
The average monthly rent in Miami is $2,438, while home prices circle around $597,159.
You can see why two incomes is needed and few young people can save for a house or condo.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Check this out. It’s interesting.

First, it says that a DEEP RED state, Alabama, has the highest recipients, and, second, it gives the amounts of help in equivalent dollars. Again, Phart

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 17:24 other posts 
Cost of living is to high there,
no wonder we are getting flooded here.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 10:42 other posts 
Here is part of the problem. NOT ALL OF IT, but part of it, with all the equality "thing" going on, men and women have lost their sense of purpose or position in life and in the world. For generations, women knew their place was in the home, men knew their place was out to find food ,to earn a living, to support the family.
People have lost sight of that and this new thing of people running in circles trying to be equal is falling apart.
And frankly, there is not much can be done to fix 3rd generation welfare recipients.

you see, when you get a job, you go to work, you have companionship ,co workers, there is team work to achieve a goal ,or finish something, which is satisfying to the human subs conscience .A job helps provide purpose and meaning to life,not to mention a wage to support it.
By #610414 09,Oct,23 11:00
For generations, women knew their place was in the home, men knew their place was out to find food ,to earn a living, to support the family.

That’s your interpretation. Women were subjugated by men. It became immaterial as MEN were not able to completely support a household by themselves. Women went to work, especially, since during WWII women had to replace men in industry. Nothing has changed in the “support” part.
Equality of the sexes should be global, but, speaking of this country, there’s few jobs women can’t do and they are all when extreme physical strength is needed. The same in sports. There’s no reason a man and a woman can’t compete for the same job.
You keep harping on welfare recipients. Give us some statistics. Otherwise it’s just jour opinion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 12:16 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 17:25 other posts 
Leo,go to bed,this is me and cat talking,

wait a minute, Your king wants his tea first.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 18:48 other posts 
By #681164 10,Oct,23 07:57
🤣🤣🤣😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 09:12 other posts 
I mean, this guy, phart, keeps saying "your king", as if I give a fuck. I actually respect nobody who has the title politician or monarch. One must have a kind of dishonest nature to be one of them.
By #681164 10,Oct,23 11:53
You think?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 12:14 other posts 
No, I don't think. I know.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 15:08 other posts 
And i know you are UNDER HIS RULE!
And you can't vote him out!
YOu are stuck with him! You leo call me all kinds of names, I am just reminding you of your reality. He had his babysitter located and brought back to the palace to have her stitch up his teddy bear. I wonder if he has a rubber ducky to?

if our voting process was run fairly and honestly,we could get rid of crooks and inept jurks
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 18:30 other posts 
Wrong. The king has no power.
You're right, he's not elected.
By #610414 10,Oct,23 19:50
Wrong, Phart. The real power is the Prime Minister and Parliament. The royal is mostly a father figure. He does have some sayso but it's mostly a ceremonial process. And, yes, the PM is elected.
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

And our elections ARE fair. The electors are the "jurks"
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 17:35 other posts 
Even back in the 20's flappers didn't marry, and Were NOT subjugated by anyone. but that does not mean they were equal
It seems men were able to support a home just fine in the 50's.

What changed?,
Could be people attitudes maybe? trying to live above their means?
Just because you have a iphone 12 doesn't mean you have to stand in line to get the first iphone 14, make do.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 18:38 other posts 
There was a dark side to this housing boom, however. While favorable loans and newly built homes in suburbia were available to white veterans and families, African Americans and other minorities were actively excluded from communities, such as Levittown, and from access to home loans. These entrenched patterns of racial discrimination in housing continue to affect housing and home buying to this day.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 22:29 other posts 
And there is something left out of that Leo, I read that to,
And you know what it was? The simple truth even today, blacks are less apt to pay the payments and loose it to repossession and that cost everyone money in the long run.

Blacks and Hispanics nearly double the repo rate of whites.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 05:09 other posts 
Yeah, because they've been fucked up for centuries. How many Rockfellers are black?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 07:40 other posts 
How many blacks were employed by the rockfellers?
and hell even as slaves they had better lives than they had in africa where their fellow africans sold them like cattle to the slave traders.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 21:21 other posts 
Oh fuck, now you openly support slavery. What the fuck man? You're worse than a fascist white supremacist racist.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 22:06 other posts 
Never said that, stop inserted words into what I typed.
slavery was not right,but they sold their own in africa,it is known proven history
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 01:48 other posts 
You have, unsurprisingly for extreme fat right, the mentality ofa colonialist: they had problems in their society so we went to fuck them up and snatched women, children and men and sold them, resulted them, we treated them like objects because they were not behaving well anyway.

You're a self-righteous hideous racist fascist colonialist.

NOTHING, absolutely nothing, justifies intervening in their affairs. Let them be.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 09:33 other posts 
We are letting them be now, it has been stopped in the US.
it's over.and the descendants have the pleasure of enjoying all the fruits of their ancestors labor and sacrifice .you know well as i do, if they were not born here, their lives would be miserable in africa with all the corruption, starvation and sickness. .
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 09:37 other posts 
besides,what's wrong with a colonist? without their foresite and hard work ,no telling where i would be,probably in germany,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 13:19 other posts 
WHAT'S WRONG WITH A COLONIST?

I know you're confusing colonist with colonialist. I said the latter, not the former. So you meant

WHAT'S WRONG WITH A COLONIALIST?

Listen to what you're saying.
You're a white-supremacist.
I'm glad you're powerless.
Because if you had any position in, say, the government you'd fuck everyone and you'd even justify it within your self-righteousness.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 16:19 other posts 
so you are saying the pilgrams should never come to America?
By #610414 11,Oct,23 17:53
They were not colonialists. They were people seeking religious freedoms of sorts.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 23:29 other posts 
a person who supports the practice of gaining political control over other countries and occupying them with settlers.
By #681164 12,Oct,23 13:34
Ok. What you are saying is that when the Irish came in droves to our shores, during the Irish potato famish, they were colonials. The same with the Germans, Italians, even the Cubans. Wow, we have been invaded and colonized a LOT.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,23 13:30 other posts 
By #610414 10,Oct,23 08:28
Repos don’t cost anyone more money. The repo is resold at a discount to the new buyer. The lending institutions make slightly less PROFIT, that’s all.
But, even if you are right, it’s against federal law to discriminate in mortgage deals.
Qualifications are also the reason for less home ownership by blacks and Hispanics. They tend to have the lower paying jobs.
By #610414 10,Oct,23 08:22
What happened was that the cost of living (normal inflation) went up, but, incomes stayed the same. That’s why unions became big.
Flappers were no different then than loose women now. They are not a model of modern women in the 1920’s or now.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 15:17 other posts 
why did inflation go up? wages went up faster in some sectors than others ,causing a major imbalance,
By #610414 12,Oct,23 06:34
Mild inflation is a normal thing. Usually paychecks lag behind costs. This is what’s happening now. That imbalance is also normal. What’s your point?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 09:35 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#195

Show your Genitals