Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #54

Pages:  #1... #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 03:31 other posts 
More good news:

only registered users can see external links

Ohio has rejected a Republican motion to make it harder to change the state's constitution - a move seen as a defeat for anti-abortion groups.

Women should be free and in control of their own body. They shouldn't be owned by any government or religion.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 04:30 other posts 
Good to hear that they made it happen. I was following this in the news.
I would be interested to know how many of the Americans have even heard about this.

Why are some foreigners so absorbed with American politics, you ask?
People might understand that, if they know the 'boiling frog' analogy.
If that frog just concerned Americans, foreigners would just be sorry for them.
We would say: "It's what they want. Maybe they'll learn eventually.".
Unfortunately, America controls the fate of the rest of the world, for a huge part.
We are in that pan with you, but unlike you, we know how much it's getting hotter.
We are looking for ears, but frogs don't seem to have them. AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
By #610414 09,Aug,23 07:55
It’s on the morning national news (We’d, Aug 9 @7am) I was watching that too and so are millions of viewers on the east coast. Remember, we have 4 time zones in the continental US.
This story deals with an issue in the state of Ohio and it’s more about a state constitutional issue than about abortion. However, it shows the intent of the voters, both on the left and the right. Republicans chose to get involved with women’s health and reproductive issues. It’s fueled by the religious right and the majority of the electorate is pushing back.
This could be a pivotal point in the coming 2024 election along with the economy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 08:09 other posts 
Yes, I know. But I'll paint you a picture; rather than improving the lives of Americans
and saving the world, you're fight is over returning the rights of women over their own bodies, which they had for decades. And you're not winning much.
The 'one step forward, two steps back' approach is not going to cut it.
By #610414 09,Aug,23 08:54
We have to pick or chose our battles. This is not about the rights of the world or even about the country. It’s about our rights, as women, being taken away. We will overcome. It will take time and patience, but, most of all, lots of pain. Women know about pain and servitude. C’est la vie
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 09:37 other posts 
It's certainly an important right, but the right of people to keep living tops it.
You're only forced to fight this battle, because Democrats didn't protect this right enough. They let Republicans put extremists in the supreme court way too easy
and they didn't fight at all to get in their moderates into the supreme court.
Even if you think that it wouldn't have changed the outcome, the fight still matters.
Republicans are always fighting hard, mean and dishonest, and Democrats are
just playing pet-a-cake. Not even Bernie Sanders is being tough when it matters.
He didn't dare to criticize Biden or Hillary in the primaries once and then he lost.
He would have crushed Trump, and you would not be forced to fight the battle
over abortion again. Most of the time the people who fight the hardest win.
I'm not saying that Bernie should run, but Democrats should open the primaries
and let everyone run. Then I hope you all choose well. It's the time for it.
By #681164 10,Aug,23 11:53
You are right
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 08:16 other posts 
They don't care about women's health and rights. They only care about money and votes (votes,of course, means money). So anything that brings them votes is in. Trumpists and republicans are the religious right are unethical. They declare themselves "christian" and do exactly the opposite of Christianity. But, since most religious folk are basically sheep who supply money to their church leaders they are myopic to this fact.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 08:13 other posts 
Due to the hegemonical role of the US, many other countries act as copycats. The current trend of the extreme right-wing in Europe and elsewhere, along with anti-abortion in the US, could lead Europe to become what it was in the past. This is why we care of what happens in the US, along, of course, with the fact that women should, everywhere, be in control of their body.
By #610414 09,Aug,23 08:57
I was telling another member just that in another post. We are the dog, weather we like it or not, and the rest of the world is the tail we wag, weather they like it or not. I’m not sure I like that. One way or the other we end up looking bad.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 15:13 other posts 
It's good to realize that. In a sense, you guys have greater responsibility than citizens of another country. That's why arguments like "we don't care what's happening in the bible belt--let them do their shit" aren't good. For example, millions of Americans believe that the world is 6000 years old, give or take. This is not just stoopid. It influences Europe and generates stupidity there too. Or take, e.g., the so-called "religion" of scientology, a 100% dangerous American organization. It's been copied all over the world. Examples aren't just of belief type. They cover all kinds of important issues for the whole of humanity. And if we agree (shouldn't we?) that regardless of politics, nationality, religion,... we ought to care about humanity and humans, then it behoves us to understand and care about what's going on in the US of A. And it's really sad that there are millions of trumps and pharts and other reactionary people who, due to a mere accident of birth, can indirectly influence what, say, the future of the rest of the world will be like.
By #610414 09,Aug,23 18:12
“we ought to care about humanity and humans”. That, Leo, says it all.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 19:17 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 05:26 other posts 
Here is some more information on the Ohio Democrats winning:

Republicans tried every way to stand against the will of the people.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 06:16 other posts 
Republicans are unethical.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 11:34 other posts 
Well, you know, ethics is a tricky thing. It's just as good as what you base it on.
If you base it on the teaching of Jesus or humanism, yes what Republicans do
is unethical, but if you base it on the self-aggrandizement of a lying, narcissistic, fake-populist, criminal man-baby, with a bad case of affluenza, then you can rationalize every despicable act to yourself.
By #610414 14,Aug,23 09:31
The original premise of my post is true. They fear it because it hits too close to their homo, sorry, I meant home. 🤣🤣😈

By #610414 12,Aug,23 16:08
Cumming on food, and eating it.

New thread.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 10:04 other posts 
What is Ron Desantis stance on guns that’s all that matters to me oh and fixing the economy
By #610414 09,Aug,23 18:20
DeSantis knowledge of guns is how to shoot himself in the foot. He’s destroying the Florida economy. You think he might be better on a national scale?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 19:33 other posts 
Yes I do
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 05:03 other posts 
Well, I doubt he's going to win. Trump will win the primaries from prison.
DeSantis is a lot smarter than Trump, but MAGA doesn't like smart people.
And DeSantis has no charisma, which is the only thing MAGA cares about.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 07:21 other posts 
Do you even know that MAGA is just a phrase
It stands for Make America great again it’s not a group what is Biden’s catch phrase M G P A
Make Geritol plentiful again
By #610414 10,Aug,23 08:35
Wrong again, Mountain Man. Trump himself said in 2015, “Let’s Make America Great Again and shortened it to ‘MAGA’”. Since then MAGA came to be known as a philosophy practiced by a group of people, Trump supporters, called the MAGA group, for short. Ex: MAGA Repuckers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 08:56 other posts 
To me it’s just a phrase nothing more
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And how do you like the catch phrase i came up with for Biden he should use that as his campaign slogan
Didn't it stand for Making Attorneys Get Attorneys?

Of course I knew. That's what your movement is called now,
no matter how ironic that feels to people outside of it.
You're literally calling for the destruction of the government,
while you have no ideas on how to build something back up again.

Trump didn't invent the term MAGA though.
"Make America Great Again" (MAGA) is a campaign slogan used by American politicians. It was first used by Ronald Reagan during his 1980 presidential campaign. The term was created in 1979 during a time in which the United States was suffering from a worsening economy at home marked by high unemployment and inflation.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 08:33 other posts 
Lefty pundit Kyle Kulinski kicking right-wing grifter Steven Crowder, when he's down.
It's fully deserved, Crowder is an asshole to many people.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,23 15:17 other posts 

"Back in 1991, Biden made another troubling prediction.

According to a speech he gave at the Detroit College of Law, the future forty-sixth president asserted that he’d be dead-and-buried by the year 2020.

Well, Biden was wrong about that, too.

Not only is Biden still kicking but he’s running the country (right into the ground)."

While the liberals are wading in pools of hatred for a FORMER President, the 1 in there now is far worse than anyone that has been there before. only 1 is about as bad ratings wise, and that was Carter .And frankly, I think Carter wasn't a really bad guy, he just was not qualified for the job.I don't know of any criminal activity linked to him as serious as treason and bribery either.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

"I AM THE AI" says the fellow that can't find his way around.

Velcro or strings?

This is the guy that the liberals are trusting with the nuclear codes now.
By #610414 23,Jul,23 19:13
First there's Gingrich saying there's a criminal family in the White House. Then they allege he's a puppet. And that's not all, he's in trouble with his choice of sneakers. Meanwhile, Trump is indicted for some crimes and in line for more indictments without any indignation by the right. It shows that they have nothing to offer the county except "innuendos and fake theories". Biden has had a good presidency. And he wants to challenge the problems of this country. These people on the right, people who should know better, just keep supporting someone who did nothing for this country other than split the country as never before. We need boots to wade in your crap
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jul,23 07:09 other posts 
Trump accomplished something that no other president was able to do he got a peace treaty signed in the Middle East but i guess that flew out the window now under the current liberal administration
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,23 09:04 other posts 
Yea, flew out the window and right over the coo coo's nest.
We are in a sad state of affairs in the USA right now.And some people are to fucking dumb to understand it.

When you can't afford to buy grocerys, people are worried about problems the government uses the media to drum up instead. like "climate change" "equity", etc.
Hell, lets burn some diesel and get some beans and taters on the tables of ALL Americans ,hunger,and homelessness are 2 things that could be fixed, but no,let's waste time on "climate change".
By #610414 24,Jul,23 14:15
Climate change? That's a worldwide issue. Inflation was cut to less that 4%. The jobless rate is one of the lowest. No thanks to the Repuckers. They have tried to stop every good bill in Congress. All the care about is Hunter Biden's pee pee and his father's age
By #610414 24,Jul,23 14:11
That peace treaty is good for toilet paper and you know it
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,23 15:08 other posts 
And your guy has something better up his sleeve? I don't think so,his administration is the most anti Israel of them all.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jul,23 07:04 other posts 
Why do you guys care so much about Israel?
Do you just like how they kill a lot of Muslims and steal their land?
Or just because they are crazy conservative and anti-democratic, like you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jul,23 11:00 other posts 
For their oil of course I personally think we should stomp all the oil producing countries in to the ground and take all the oil for our selves i think general Patton wanted to do that after ww2 while the rest of the countries were weak but our stupid government wouldn’t let him
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 16:49 other posts 
Israel only has a tiny bit of oil; not even 0,1% if the earth's total amount.
So, now you know that; why do you care so much about Israel?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 17:53 other posts 
I said all the oil producing countries including yours stomp them all and steal their riches and **** their women then burn their houses down
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 10:01 other posts 
Better conquer some countries who can teach you some things,
because you already have oil, but you're really lacking knowledge.
I can highly recommend the movie 'Where to Invade Next' by Michael Moore.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 10:16 other posts 
Thanks I love war movies
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 16:55 other posts 
The folks in the middle east have thrown their rocks at each other for eon's. Constant war on their home turfs.
Live like donkeys and fight. And have oil under their feet that could give them better lives thru employment and selling the resources. But yet ,let's fight.

And you are telling me we need to invade country's to learn something besides how to fight?
When we went into afganistan, it shoulda been bombed to a point a mouse would go stir crazy looking for a corner.
When we left iraq, same. All those people killed chasing after a terrorist that was behind our towers getting bombed and then they walked right back into the government as soon as we pulled out. The country,the oil, was not worth it,should bomb it still
By #610414 02,Aug,23 08:29
Israel is located in the Southern Levant, a region known historically as Canaan, the Land of Israel, Palestine and the Holy Land.
And with zero amount of oil. Same with Egypt. Afghanistan is not in the Middle East.
The Middle East has been a beacon of progress and enlightenment for centuries. They were far ahead of Europe, when we were still a bunch of primitive savages. That's why so many words in science come from Arabic words. Their progress just turned to shit when their religion took am extremist turn. That coincided with Europe coming to power and deciding that all Muslims needed to find Christ. If Europeans hadn't eventually found enlightenment ourselves, we would still all be a bunch of primitive savages. Unfortunately, that's what religious fundamentalism does to a people. Americans toppling your more liberal governments, to put in their approved dictators, to steal your oil, doesn't help your country progress much.

Then you have people like you, who support genocide, just because some terrorist is hiding in that country, while you pretend to be more civilized.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 16:52 other posts 
Of course genocide is bad,if the people that were "good" would simply lay the terrorist out in the open, there would be no need for harming innocents. But how innocent are they when they aid the terrorist?
I don't consider eliminating the terrorist behind the 911 event to be a genocide. It was to try to prevent further attacks from a known enemy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 04:13 other posts 
Afghanistan didn't aid terrorists, they just wanted some guarantees before they allowed you to throw bombs in their country. They had nothing to do with 9/11. Remember, 15 of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Egypt, and one from Lebanon. Saudi Arabia funds terrorists with billions of dollars. Osama bin Laden was a Saudi. But did your president Bush attack the terrorists in Saudi Arabia, who were actually responsible for 9/11? No, because the Saudis are the Bush family oil buddies. The only planes flying at that time were carrying Bush's friends, the bin Laden family, back to Saudi Arabia, so the CIA couldn't interrogate them. I would call that aiding terrorists.

It might have been true, that Osama bin laden fled to Afghanistan, it might have been a lie. Obama finally caught up with him in Pakistan, remember? There were surely Al Qaeda / bin Laden sympathizers in Afghanistan.
No evidence was ever presented, that they were in any way involved in planning 9/11 though. No Afghans were among the hijackers! There were certainly terrorists, that hated the US and the rest of modern civilization, but they mostly threatened their own region. The US killed about 50,000 citizens to try to destroy an ideology. If there is an ideology of hate against you building, killing civilians doesn't help much to combat it, it makes it worse.

Then Bush started to actively implicate Iraq and Saddam Hussein in 9/11. That was an absolute lie! Your war-hawks just had Iraq on their hitlist and they CREATED an opportunity to fulfill their plans. That war resulted in the deaths of about a million innocent people and the deaths of 4,431 US soldiers and 31,994 wounded. It also released the terror ideology over the whole region, creating the exact opposite of what you are saying you want to destroy; extremist Muslim fundamentalism and anti-west ideology.
I would have agreed with Bush bombing terrorist hideouts and training grounds, to 'prevent further attacks from a known enemy'. However, he was either the biggest fool in human history or he didn't care about that.
Bush's actions resulted in the exact opposite. I don't believe Bush was that stupid, he only cared about making even more money from oil and the priorities of war-hawks, not about the safety of Americans.

Besides lying the world into a horrible and very expensive war, Bush committed many war crimes. He should have been tried and imprisoned for it, but of course, you love treasonous, criminal presidents.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,23 21:07 other posts 
The Jews were given some land for a home in 1945. And folks just can't seem to understand that.
Strange how Israel is clean and the Palestinian area has shit running down the streets.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 16:56 other posts 
No, I don't understand that. People were already living there.
Why would Palestinians need to give up their land for the Jews?
The Palestinians had nothing to do with the Nazis exterminating Jews.
It would have been fair to give the Jews like a quarter of Germany.

How would you have liked it if Jews were given half of the state you live in
and you had to move, because it's their country now?

If you thought about it, instead of just spewing your bias, you would understand how an overpopulated open prison, that gets bombed every other day, turns to shit after a while.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 20:36 other posts 
Israel is where the religion started.
By #610414 01,Aug,23 09:27
Abraham's descendants were thought to be enslaved by the Egyptians for hundreds of years before settling in Canaan, which is approximately the region of modern-day Israel. The word Israel comes from Abraham's grandson, Jacob, who was renamed “Israel” by the Hebrew God in the Bible.Jun 30, 2017

The current conflict between the Israelís and Palestinians dates back to the late 1800’s
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 10:31 other posts 
True, but from the 7th century on, Muslims have been living in that region too.
It has mostly been called Palestine. Israel has never existed, until 1948.
Jews don't have any more claim to that region than the Palestinians have.
The international community just accepts Jews being horrible land robbers,
because 6 million of them were exterminated by the Nazis. But, I think that's bullshit; we shouldn't allow atrocities to make up for atrocities.
By #610414 01,Aug,23 12:24
It still remains that it's not one people's land or the other people's land. The Jews carried out a war for independence for many years and they didn't get their country until 1949, but, it was the English that occupied and governed the region. The Holocaust contributed to the world's wish to give the Jews their own country, but, the truth is that the movement started in the 1890's. And, let's not forget that five different countries joined forces to invade the newly formed country of Israel shortly after the UN resolution to give them country status. So, in modern times, they were not the aggressors nor have they been since then. Did they take conquered lands and anexed them? Yes, for security reasons.
I don't believe there will be any lasting peace ever.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 12:32 other posts 
You don't annex land for security reasons. They are the aggressors.
Calling the Palestinians the aggressors is like calling Ukrainians the aggressors. It's the exact same thing. It's just the side that your government
is supporting, that's different between those two cases.
By #610414 01,Aug,23 16:40
Ok, since 1946, how many wars has Israel started?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 16:56 other posts 
And since 1946, How many wars could israel have STOPPED had we and other's left them the hell alone???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 03:57 other posts 
I have no idea what you're asking here.
Israel doesn't have much power to stop most wars. Why should they?
They're not in a war, they are just facing resistance from the people
they are stealing their houses and land from.

Who says you and other's should leave them the hell alone?
I'm not. They still deserve some protection against another genocide,
but the UN should make that protection dependent on them not doing
a genocide themselves.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 07:33 other posts 
Iran wants to wipe them from the earth and the US keeps stopping israel from blowing up iran, preventing a war later.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 11:01 other posts 
Iran is about 75 times larger than Israel, with 10 times the population.
Since the US broke the nuclear deal, it's not clear if they have nukes.

Israel has its big buddy the US, but Iran has Russia.
Only a few nukes are enough to wipe Israel off the map.
Would the US really back Israel, if they start that shit?

I don't think Israel is stupid enough to try that.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 11:52 other posts 
I don't think it is stupid at all for Israel to be able to defend it's self. As for nuking israel, do you think iran is that stupid? Almost everyone hates them and some are looking for a good reason to send them back into the stone age. Which would only take 1 maybe 2 nukes?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 15:59 other posts 
You pretended that the US keeps stopping Israel from blowing up Iran.
Now you turn it around. Neither one can attack, without it becoming a tragedy, for everyone involved. That's when mortal enemies are able to coincide peacefully.

Of course Israel should be able to defend itself, they are surrounded
by Muslim extremists. That doesn't require stealing houses and land, and putting the people who used to live there in a concentration camp.

If your methods to protect yourself become worse than the methods
of your enemy, you turn yourself into the villain.
By #610414 02,Aug,23 08:30
None
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jul,23 15:52 other posts 
I don’t know anything of the sort
By #610414 09,Aug,23 18:22
I forgot. If it doesn’t happen on your mountain or involves guns, you are not interested
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 19:31 other posts 
Right you are

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   ...#195

Show your Genitals