Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #56

Pages:  #1... #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 11:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Sanctuary city whining about more diseases. Well Duh, what do you think the border states have been dealing with for decades.
By #610414 06,Aug,23 20:11
You protest the results. Now tell us the solutions
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 21:46 other posts 
Send them back home,and DON"T LET ANY MORE IN!
Send some meds down there With them!

Easy peezy,cheap and done

By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 20:05 other posts 
This is in canada but it shows the results of bad investments by liberals. Similar issues I was trying to explain to cat about the democrats "investing" in jobs in another post I can't find.

Is it really the job of these diversity people to harass people to the point of suicide? I sure hope this woman's conscience bothers her the rest of her life. It was her place to teach,not belittle, Harass and otherwise ruin someone's life that offered her a challenge to her spill.

By #610414 06,Aug,23 20:16
Phart, you take ONE example and make it the rule. How many of these “diversity people” do you know? Now tell me how many doctors, lawyers, car mechanics, trash men, bus drivers, policemen, teachers, politicians, beach bums, astronauts, soldiers and on and on do you know or know of? Your post, while true in that case, is IMMATERIAL to the matter at hand
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 21:46 other posts 
no it is 1 example of what will become more common as time goes by.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 15:13 other posts 
Slavery was not a southern thing only.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 16:06 other posts 
This video mentions a woman starving her kid to death in florida. got life in prison.
I can't believe people are this stupid.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 17:19 other posts 
I've no time to watch the video or read the link, but if a woman starved her child to death then, surely, she must be punished. That's not stupid. Do you want her to be forgiven?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 18:37 other posts 
I can't believe people are stupid enough to starve their kids to death eating raw vegi's! NOT going to prison,jeez leo,even you should've known that's what I meant
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 18:46 other posts 
I didn't know what you meant.
Please be more explicit.
Indeed, people should be careful with children and not experiment with them.
By #610414 04,Aug,23 18:22
She should be starved to death too
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 18:37 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 06:08 other posts 
CNBC Host Jim Cramer Craps His Pants Over Auto Union President

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,23 05:59 other posts 
Estimating Trump's prison time

Trump is facing 40 criminal charges over his alleged mishandling of classified material after he left the White House.Looking at the letter of the law, the counts under the Espionage Act, for example, each carry a maximum sentence of 10 years.
Other counts, related to conspiracy and withholding or concealing documents, each carry maximum sentences of 20 years.

Trump is facing 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.Each of the charges carries a maximum of four years in prison

Trump has not yet been charged in connection with the federal investigation into efforts to undermine the 2020 election that culminated in the riot at the US Capitol.
But he has received a letter indicating that he is a target of the investigation, which is often a sign that an indictment may be imminent.
• Conspiracy to defraud the US is punishable by a fine or up to five years in prison
• Obstructing an official proceeding is punishable by a fine or up to 20 years in prison
• Tampering with a witness is also punishable by a fine or up to 20 years in prison
• The civil-rights charge is punishable by a fine or up to one year in prison
• Insurrection, which is a rarer and more complicated statute, is punishable by a fine and up to ten years or prison. It also bars anyone convicted of it from holding future office

Prosecutors investigate whether Mr Trump and others acted illegally to try and and overturn his narrow loss in Georgia in 2020.carries penalties of up to 20 years in prison and a fine.

Now,  let's do the math:
1) 40 x 10 = 400 years
2) 34 x 4 = 136 years
3) 5 + 20 + 20 + 1 + 5 = 51 years
4) 20 years

Total =   607 years

But,  Trump, being Trump, won't go to prison. Any ordinary American citizen,  e.g. phart, who doesn't have the power and money,  would go to prison for many may lifetimes.
By #610414 28,Jul,23 07:22
If, and that's a big "if", he gets convicted of one of the major indictments, he'll get six months in some country club prison.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,23 07:29 other posts 
I disagree. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will happen to him. The worst that can happen is that he may be summoned to the court in person. This inconvenience will be his only punishment.
By #610414 28,Jul,23 08:22
You may be right.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,23 12:13 other posts 
I'd rather be wrong in this case.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,23 21:13 other posts 
Trump is a FORMER PRESIDENT.
Our real problem is with the CURRENT president's profiting from his vice president position he held years earlier. and is it interfering with his job now?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 08:45 other posts 
I agree. Trump is a former president but he's still a criminal. He could go to jail for 600 years. If YOU did what he did you would have been executed. Because you're nobody. Those in power have the privilege to violate the law, and often to behave in an inhuman manner, without going to prison. That may include Biden, Obama, Bush, etc. It wouldn't include you though, because you're not one of them, you're one who's being fucked (and mentally raped) by them.
By #610414 30,Jul,23 18:50
Phart, how is it interfering?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 20:36 other posts 
MY GOD connect the dots!
Ukraine gets every little thing it begs for,he got money from ukraine. Trump even tried to get Ukraine to help uncover the corruption when he was still in office and oh he was such a bad person for it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 07:19 other posts 
Trump didn't try to uncover any corruption, he tried to find dirt on his political opponents. It's illegal to do that as the president.

There is no evidence for Joe Biden getting a penny from Ukraine.
I'm sure they tried to get Joe involved, but they just got Hunter.

Sending weapons to Ukraine is intended to stop your biggest enemy, since 1947.
Ukrainians are dying to protect the rest of Europe against Russia.
If Biden wouldn't help, I would suspect him getting money from Russia.

Meanwhile Trump sold weapons to Saudi Arabia for an offensive war on Yemen, which qualifies as a genocide. Trump did directly profit himself from Saudi Arabia, for much more money than Hunter's job paid him.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 10:17 other posts 
Uh, what liberals consider dirt on a opponent is the corruption .
The saudi's would just buy weapons from someone else had Trump not sold them some.So the genocide is not Trumps fault.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 12:42 other posts 
Fighting corruption is a matter for the judicial system.
That's what happening with Trump now. Biden is not involved.

There are international treaties against selling arms to war criminals.
If the Russians would have sold weapons to the Saudis that's their crime,
no one else would. Of course, you don't give a fuck about international law,
but selling arms to war criminals is a crime, by itself. Last I heard, the US was part of the UN. only registered users can see external links

Trump only did so, because they funneled lots of money to him.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 12:47 other posts 
I would like to see the PROOF or evidence of illegal arms dealing. Selling some military equipment to Saudi Arbia was a wise thing ,perhaps we won't have to go back over there as rent a miliary solders again if they have their own shit and our military personal will be safe and alive and no ptsd as has been the result of previous actions
If they had not bought from us, then we would not know what they have or how it worked to defend ourselves against it if it were used on us.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,23 14:48 other posts 
Government records are all the proof needed. Trump decided to sell weapons to the Saudis, that's evident. It's done with government approval, but that doesn't reduce the criminal aspect, when those weapons are used for a genocide. The US has committed war crimes before. Bush should have been tried in The Hague.

The arms dealing itself isn't the thing that's up for debate here, it's the genocide. I'm not saying it's an open and shut case, especially with the US having a big voice in the UN, but it's ticking all the boxes.

Your arguments could be used to justify anything.
The same logic would apply for selling nerve gas to terrorists.
Then you would know what they have too.
That's when you know they are bad arguments.

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 10:18 other posts 
cat, are you folks not recycling at all down there?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 17:55 other posts 
Wow what a shit hole must be a black community
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 21:20 other posts 
Did you read that 1 part about the new plan is to pile the trash HIGHER????? As 130 feet about ground level is not high enough already?????? I thought they filled in gulley's and valleys with garbage instead of making mountains??

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 20:35 other posts 
leprosy?? sheesh! what next?

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 21:56 other posts 
I bet this warehouse space will be cheap once the government gets thru "cleaning it up".

Chinese owning and operating a illegal lab right here in America.In california where they just gave miss california to a male. what a fucked up state.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 04:32 other posts 
I can’t wait till they are under water 💦 again
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 07:06 other posts 

By #610414 29,Jul,23 09:36
Hey, Phart, maybe Singapore has it right.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jul,23 17:44 other posts 
Don't tell him. He'll say it's a good idea to hang people, in public even. Like the Saudis do.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,23 21:02 other posts 
Well, that is 1 less drug dealer.She showed the world life meant nothing to her by dealing in drugs that can kill.
And it wasn't expensive to get rid of her either. The rope is reusable.
If leo was in charge, he would jail the people against heroin use.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 08:39 other posts 
I would definitely jail or otherwise punish drug dealers, including police. Drugs are used by people like religion is used by others. Terrible habits. I've never even tasted any drug except alcohol, in moderation, of course.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 09:26 other posts 
Well leo,I am glad to read that. Hope for you after all!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 09:45 other posts 
After all? WTF?
Have ever heard be say anything in support of drugs???

You just classify people in two camps: those that agree with you abs all extreme right wing hoodlums and those who don't.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 14:13 other posts 
BUT I can put people in another category when they do NOTHING to FIX a problem but hinder those that ARE.
By #610414 30,Jul,23 18:47
Those that are? Who are these wonderous people?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 20:37 other posts 
Liberal judges give light sentances for drug crimes,, liberal citys doing away with bond so they as in dope dealers and users can Run away scott free .and other similar actions, all hinder solving the drug problem.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 13:22 other posts 
Your right they are on to something like the end of drug trafficking
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 14:11 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 20:35 other posts 

UM, a judge smelled a rat when she found out details about the plea deal and he somehow flys all the way across the country when his plea deal falls apart in Deleware? Wisked away on our tax dollars? What is this crack head hiding?

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,23 21:48 other posts 
wow, I got to thinking about something,
an illegal server was found at the clinton house.
a male prostitute was at Pelosi's house
a dead cook was found in the water near obama's house,
And cocaine was found at the WHITE HOUSE
but the fbi raided TRUMPS house?????????
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 08:40 other posts 
Trump is accused of treason. That's really bad.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 09:25 other posts 
Murder and buying ass and cocaine are just chopped liver?
That double standard of justice bubbling to the surface again.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 09:43 other posts 
Of course not.
All politicians are crooks, by the way.
The question is who is worse.
You won't find anyone who's worse than Trump though.

Politicians are liars and useless.
The question is: who causes least damage. I support nobody. I care about nobody.
By #610414 30,Jul,23 18:45
Phart, PLEASE GET REAL. A drowning, a server installed by a computer company, and some coke found in the White House is the same to you as a traitor who tried to end our democracy? The same as a multi-million embezzler? The same as a proven pervert? Yeah, right.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 13:25 other posts 
Ah yes the governments unknown adventures

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   ...#195

Show your Genitals