Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #59

Pages:  #1... #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 03:59 other posts 
The US used to be no. 5. Now it's no. 1

only registered users can see external links

US no 1
Rwanda no 2
Turkmenistan no 3

Basically, 1 in every 200 people in the US is in jail.

Even in absolute numbers, the US had twice as many prisoners as China (even though its population is one fifth that of China).

Wow! I didn't know that. The US people, besides killing one another at rates higher than in all wars launched by the US, can also find themselves in prison at rates higher than any other country in the world.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 09:29 other posts 
And what would we do with criminals if we did not jail them?
How does your country prevent criminals from being a threat to you?
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 10:40 other posts 
That’s because country’s like Russia don’t put a lot of there so called criminals in jail, they kill them
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 11:48 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 19:06 other posts 
The question that must also be asked is:
Why does the US have so many more criminals, as a ratio of the total population, than, say, Finland?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 22:17 other posts 
Loss of a moral compass? Lousy parenting? Laziness? Some would say poverty but that is no excuse, work will fix that to a point stealing or killing is not needed.
Revolving door policy's that make prison better than life out in the free world? Think about it, rob a bank, get 20 years in a safe, fenced in building with free food, cable tv, showers ,shitters, weight rooms, library's, free health care, no fear of being drafted,. the list goes on. To people to lazy to work, prison looks very good. So why spend 4 years going to college and working when you can bum around, steal,maby maim and r@pe a few women and let yourself get caught and go to the big house, kick back and relax.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 09:26 other posts 
These are indeed problems that any society can have. Buy why are they so specific to the US?

Perhaps, one can argue, other countries have better social systems so people don't feel desperate and can always have a piece of bread when they're hungry.

Or, perhaps, other countries directly execute anyone who dares violate its laws (e.g., China, not a US ally, or Saudi Arabia, a very good US ally).

Or, perhaps, the US makes profit by having so many people in prison. Many US prisons are now private companies that need to make profit by producing what they are supposed to: prisoners.

Other reasons are possible too. Education? Guns? Gangs? Drugs? I don't know. But it's a fact that the US has many more prisoners, both in absolute numbers and percentage-wise than any other country in the world. Presenting arguments like the ones you outlined above are not specific to the US and therefore do not explain the phenomenon.

On the other hand, even though there are so many prisoners in the US, the fear in the US society still exists. That's why people have gazillions of guns. Because they're afraid. What I'm saying is that, despite the attempts to incarcerate the bad guys, the number of criminals, killers, mass shootings in the US is not decreasing but increasing.

This is a paradox:
The more the prisoners the higher the death rates outside prison.
In the US, I mean.

This behoves one to declare:
"Houston, we got a problem".
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 12:45 other posts 
Perhaps mental illness is a cause? And we have more mentally ill people in the US because people with disability's and drug problems are allowed to reproduce.
A quick explaination of why I say drugs could very well be part of the issue.A friend and his wife adopted a new born baby from a 15 year old drug addict. He was addicted to drugs when born. He has been on medicine since birth to control the issues. He is 19 now,and dr's say he has the mind of a 9 year old although he has been to private school,tutors,the works. He has had a good life,raised by carring parents.But he is turning violent and is getting into trouble, no one can point to any reason other than the brain affected by drugs. Will he get better? who knows? Will he wind up in prison? Time will tell. But I feel sad for his parents,they have poured their hearts and soles into raising that kid and do right for him. What a sad day it would be if he winds up making a big mistake.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 19:06 other posts 
That's a sad story.
I understand.

But we can't use one event we're aware of and generalise and say "aha, that's the problem". It can certainly be part of the problem. Or it could be the whole problem. But in the latter case we need proof. Neither you nor I are in a position to know.

I've only been wondering what the problem is because I like the US to be healthy.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 19:53 other posts 
But we are in a position to observe and make constructive comments to those who wonder.
By #610414 16,Jul,23 13:13
Most of the country doesn't think like Appalachian young people.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,23 15:43 other posts 
Oh, well,let's hope not,
It seems alot of the problems are IN the Appalachin mountains.
Could it be illegals get all the free health care,and food and so forth from the deomcrats that should be going to the American citizens in Appalachian mountains instead?
By #610414 16,Jul,23 17:57
No.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,23 21:51 other posts 
Hurry up!
This is embarrassing.
The king of england having to prompt and lead our president.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jul,23 22:49 other posts 
I agree.
The king of England is is even more stupid than even he predicted.

Why does Biden visit him?
Ridiculous
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 10:11 other posts 
Just 2 old men that have never worked a real job in their entire life getting together.
How can 2 men that never worked understand how things really work?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 11:00 other posts 
That's a good point.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The answer is here.

If you want to become a captain in the Navy, it says, stay away from the sea and never work as a seaman.

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 19:57 other posts 
I seen it maybe Biden was all cocained up he barely knew were or who he was
He’s a disgrace
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 20:18 other posts 
He is just not fit for the job. regardless of your politics, it is clear that he is not able to do the job and has to be led by the Easter bunny, secret service and now even the KING OF ENGLAND for crying out loud.
Easter bunny to the rescue!

Gets lost trying to get into the whitehouse.

King of england says come on man!

I read somewhere to that he touched the King somehow which is a breach of protocol. doesn't surprise me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 04:13 other posts 
Put him out to pasture or send him to the glue factory
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 10:08 other posts 

I am at a loss for words on this 1. How can world leaders respect a man that can't even remember what the hell he is supposed to talk about with them?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 14:48 other posts 

Cat and others claim the US is the laughing stock of the world because of Trump.
Wrong, We are now though ,thanks to biden.
By #681164 12,Jul,23 15:18
Want to bet on that? You are trying make more of Trump by making less of Biden. Say what you want about Biden but at least foreign leaders talk with him. Trump couldn't get an audience with the local dogcatcher.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 15:24 other posts 
Biden is way to old to be in office' but I would pick Biden over trump any day. Trump had some good points, but too many not so good points. Biden is not running this country, his team is
By #610414 12,Jul,23 16:14
I don't care if it's Biden or his team. All I care is results. He can smell my hair anytime...Cunt hair, that is.🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 19:30 other posts 
You mean Obama is running the country stop look and listen every thing is exactly the same as the Obama years
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 19:35 other posts 
I seen the results of the rallies trump had and I seen Biden’s rallies
Trumps looked like wood stock and Biden’s looked like a Girl Scout meeting
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Cocaine
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 19:38 other posts 
If other countries were laughing at us with trump then they were to scared to do it out loud because i never seen or heard anything about it
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 20:59 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 13:04 other posts 
Now he is being mean to reporters.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 14:35 other posts 
You know what they do when a dog gets mean
They have him put to sleep
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 18:36 other posts 
LOOK AT THIS< My GOD how much worse can it be before people realize this guy is a NUT? If you or me nibbled on a girls dress or did any of this shit we would be UNDER the jail and rightfully fucking so.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 18:48 other posts 
our commander and creep the poor little girl was scared stiff the father should have punched the creep in the mouth
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You know one of the signs of cocaine use is doing creepy things
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 19:52 other posts 
I would really like to see the parents press charges.If this were in the US , the person doing it would be arrested and probably be marked a sex offender

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 09:49 other posts 
Here's another huge problem. The tendency of younger people to declare a different gender. Even though the data below are from the US it is by no means a US phenomenon only.

It is a problem, not because it creates dichotomies, but because people may be doing this for fun rather than out of necessity and if this continues the humans, as a species, may change drastically within a century. They'll evolve, for the first time in this planet's history, not by natural but by artificial selection.

To understand if the numbers above actually present something real rather than a societal construct (a fad) one should compare with percentages of homosexual animals. We do know that a huge number of species contain homosexual individuals. Primates, mamals, rodents, birds, insects, etc. Alas, we do not yet know the relative numbers. We know that many male bonobos have sex with male bonobos but we don't know what the fraction is. If we knew we'd be able to compare with the 20% (1 in 5) fraction we observe in human data, only for humans who became adult this century. If the numbers above were true then we're observing a 5-fold increase (from 4% in my generation) to 20% in the current generation of lgbtq people.

Since changes like this do not appear under normal biological evolutionary processes, it appears that there's something weird going on. It begs for an explanation.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 12:49 other posts 
Sadly some of your text has gotten cut off.
But you bring up a good point.
For decades, folks here in the neighborhood knew that some lesbians lived in 2 different houses. They went to work , they kept their yards ,homes, cars clean, were good neighbors. No one gave a damn what they did in their bed room.
For century's different people have been among us, the world kept turning. BUT as you said, something weird is going on.

But now adays, it seems they are every where and no logical reason.
The only common link is DRUGS.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 19:10 other posts 
Again, drugs can't explain this. You seem to know drug addicts but you can't generalise.

It could, simply, be a fad. For example, lots of people are now getting tatoos. That wasn't the case in the past. (But changing sex erroneously can be more damaging than a tattoo.)

We do have a problem though. Not only in the US. Everywhere.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 12:12 other posts 
I wonder how many people can relate to these things?

By #610414 08,Jul,23 12:43
Dutch prime minister resigns following government collapse
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte resigned on Saturday, handing the reigns of the Netherlands to a caretaker government and paving the way for a general election later this year.

Rutte's resignation comes after his center-conservative political party, VVD, lost control of the government after lawmakers were unable to come to an agreement over the handling of asylum seekers entering the Netherlands. The issue has been at the forefront of Dutch politics for months, and was rooted in a larger anti-migration sentiment that has been growing throughout Europe.

Rutte met with King Willem-Alexander to formally step aside, with the Dutch monarch accepting his resignation. Having been in office since 2010, Rutte was the longest-serving prime minister in the history of the Netherlands, and his tenure ends amidst an unprecedented government crisis in a country that is typically a pillar of stability.

There should be a wall all around Europe with drawbridges for trains and auto traffic. Each country país for their portion except for Poland. Do you know how many Poles it takes to build a wall? Hahaha.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,23 18:40 other posts 
just illustrates the damage illegal immigrants do to a nation.
Ours will fail at the rate we are going.
By #610414 10,Jul,23 19:06
Sure, Phart, because Latino illegals are different than Italian or Irish or Poles. You don't have much confidence in your nation when you think only a few million people will destroy the country.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,23 21:05 other posts 
Only a few million? Sheesh. have you counted the 0's on that?
1 million people,just 1 million, is ALOT of mouths to feed.
By #610414 11,Jul,23 15:57
Why? They work and pay taxes just like you. The difference is that they can't get any benefits except life savings ones. There's a worker shortage in the US. Why do you still spout these old fashioned and untrue theories?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 20:16 other posts 
Because our local health departments are busting at the seems because of them.Local Legal residents can't get help without a long wait and the help is limited due to limited resources.
By #681164 12,Jul,23 15:25
Maybe where you live, but not in Miami. Locals have no problems getting medical services. I know. I get lots of medical services every year. I can understand it if your local clinic/hospital also has veterinarian services. One horse towns are like that. I laugh because all these "illegal problems" happene in red states and, in particular, in rabbid red cities.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,23 08:05 other posts 
This can’t possibly be happening in the Netherlands anis licker says it’s the perfect country hey we’re has he been lately probably in a corner somewhere with his head hung in shame he just found out his perfect country has some flaws
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 20:59 other posts 
Naw the nether regions are a wonderful place,they even give the Miss Netherlands title to a FUCKING MAN!
A slap in the face to all women when a man is allowed to take everything away from them.

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 19:26 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 04:16 other posts 
Hi Leo you old Ron Jeremy look alike gain anymore weight
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 08:11 other posts 
well he doens't want to be anybody so I guess his looks don't matter to him.
that ron jeremy ,damn he's a ugly 1. How he ever made it in that industry is beyond me.

By #692771 11,Jul,23 06:59
"The Truth" bout members, PITBULL, bella!, tecsan & myself !!!

Please tap the following link 🥰

/blogs/54738.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 19:54 other posts 
No one cares

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   ...#195

Show your Genitals