Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #55

Pages:  #1... #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 08,Aug,23 11:43
Even the Miami Herald is against this loser.

The Miami Herald editorial board on Saturday warned Americans against supporting Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' 2024 presidential campaign, suggesting the GOP hopeful's "'Florida Blueprint' is great for those who enable his excesses," but "not great if you believe this is a state, and country, where people of different ideologies and backgrounds deserve the same treatment under the law."
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,23 19:09 other posts 
Well they are a left leaning bird cage liner.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 08,Aug,23 21:36
Wrong. The Miami Heral is a very well respected paper with a penchant for telling it like it is. It goes left or right strictly because of facts.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,23 22:07 other posts 

By #610414 09,Aug,23 07:22
Overall Score
The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for Miami Herald according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Reliability: 42.87

Bias: -7.09

Panels of analysts from Ad Fontes Media regularly review representative sample content to rate it for reliability and bias. Each panel of analysts comprises one left-leaning, one right-leaning, and one center-leaning analyst.

The Capitolist is a Florida-based news outlet created by Brian Burgess in 2016. It was revealed to be funded by dark money beginning in 2018 connected to Florida Power & Light (FPL) in 2022. This allowed FPL to request articles that would promote candidates, discourage deregulation, and attack reporters critical of FPL.[1][2][3]

Payments from FPL have funded The Capitolist since at least January 2018, through Matrix LLC, Metis Group LLC, and other consulting companies. Matrix LLC created fake candidates to influence state senate races in Florida in 2020, which led to discovery of their connection to The Capitolist. After "operatives" for Matrix took control of The Capitolist in 2019, email records showed "Matrix operatives and Florida Power and Light executives dictating Capitolist coverage."[1][4][5]

This rag is only good for bird cage lining. Do your homework.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 08:21 other posts 
Phart's homework is this: click on anything that confirms his biases, copy, and paste. And this becomes an easy task by consulting the reactionary sites and newspapers only.

I would give phart a task: to find out the meaning of the words "confirmation bias". (But even if he understands what this term mean he will look for links that confirm that confirmation bias does not exist or links that confirm that he has no confirmation bias. And then he will look for links that confirm his confirmation that confirmation bias doesn't apply to him. And so on. This is what conversation with phart amounts to.)
By #610414 09,Aug,23 12:53
👍👍

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Aug,23 07:25 other posts 
"Republicans Exploit Culture Wars to Distract From Their Economic Agenda"
Just a very short video, of a reaction to a Republican dumb-ass.
By #610414 03,Aug,23 08:27
They don't have an economic agenda.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 09:12 other posts 
We had 1 until biden destroyed it with his pen .Energy independence, plans take time
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 17:54 other posts 
"We"? You certainly had absolutely no say and no influence in any policy.
By #610414 03,Aug,23 20:46
Besides, when Biden became president, the economy was in the shitter.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 21:10 other posts 

Well why is it that I just listened to a fellow say we would be back at 4 bucks a gallon gas by labor day?
Does that not sound like the shitter to you?
What was the price of gas when biden went in office? And what kind of magic trick will he pull this year? He sure as hell can't pull from the reserves again.
By #610414 04,Aug,23 07:37
Why are you blaming the government, any government, for the actions of the oil companies? And did you forget unemployment is way down?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 16:23 other posts 
really ? Because they just quit looking for jobs. look at the small print.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 21:12 other posts 
Really? I voted for Trump,because he had goals of making life better for the country,and he did until the chinese released the virus.No president could have brought us thru that without a large number of people disagreeing with him
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 04:43 other posts 
I know that you voted for Trump. What I'm saying is that you didn't do that for the "economic agenda you had". I'm pretty sure you didn't vote for him for his economic agenda or for any other agenda or technical details. You voted for him out of sheer devotion and belief, much in the same way a person would choose to support football team A over football team B. If you really analysed his economic agenda, his health policy, his social agenda, his welfare plans, his restructuring aims, his environment work, his international relations plans, and so on, then I apologise, you voted consciously and then, maybe, you can exclaim "WE HAD [one economic policy] UNTIL BIDEN DESTROYED IT".

But, you see, knowing that you're ultra-extreme-far-right-wing, and hence unable to think (far right wing fascists are not dangerous because of their brutal tactics only, but make it work), I very much think that your sentence

"WE HAD AN ECONOMIC POLICY"

is tantamount to the football supporter's exclamation

"WE WON"

The use or "WE" in both cases is, at best, euphemistic.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 16:25 other posts 
BULLSHIT.
I voted for Trump because I could see in my daily life the improvements he had made accross the board.
Unemployment for all races was way down.lowest it had been in decades, right before the election our oil reserves were full.
Look at them now.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 17:16 other posts 
You divert again.
You said "WE HAD AN ECONOMIC POLICY".
The issue here is the you shouldn't use first person plural (we) because you had nothing to do with any economic policy even if trump had one.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 18:38 other posts 
as a citizen of the US I am part of the reason for a economic plan!
Oh yea,by the way, our credit rating got downgraded.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 19:25 other posts 
You still don't get it.
You're suffering from tribalism.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 21:50 other posts 
You don't get it either,
You suffering from liberalism.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 04:17 other posts 
You really don't understand my point. You, an illiberal person, wrote:

"WE HAD [one economic policy] UNTIL BIDEN DESTROYED IT"

I told you this has nothing to do with you and the use of WE is the same as its use by a football supporter who shouts WE won because WE planned carefully.

I then told you that you're suffering from tribalism.

Had a liberal person exclaimed

"WE HAD [one economic policy] UNTIL TRUMP DESTROYED IT"

I would have told him/her/it that he/she/it I'd suffering from tribalism.

---

You insist in classifying people as ultra-right-wing conservative reactionary ones and the others. You can't comprehend that some people don't belong to either category. I personally belong nowhere. I criticize fascistoids like you but I also can't tolerate some so-called progressive nonsense. I reject tribalism. Please look up its definition in a societal (and less as anthropological) context to understand that the noun applies to you perfectly.
"They don't have an economic agenda."
Sure they have; 'let the billionaires run it!'
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 06:36 other posts 
Hahaha good plan let the business men run the show and throw the career politicians out
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I’ve always said the longer a man is a politician the more experienced he has at becoming crooked and look what we have now the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY
By #610414 04,Aug,23 09:38
You wish
Billionaires only have one goal; maintaining and increasing their wealth.
Politicians SHOULD have one goal; representing their voters' best interest.

The fact that you don't understand who you need for your best interests,
just demonstrates the failure of your political system.

It's not the Democrats who destroyed your politics, they just adopted the system
of corruption that Republicans created. Bill Clinton decided to start taking bribes
from the rich and corporations TOO. The Republicans did that first.

Why don't you take a look at what the families of your Republican politicians are involved in? Maybe, because you already KNOW, that you're going to find much more corrupt shit, than anything that you are now outraged over, when it's a Democrat?

It would be so nice, to not hear you guys repeat your indoctrination every two sentences, without any substance to it. Don't you at least see how much more
I am able to explain the things I say and think?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 16:27 other posts 
Business men know more about how to run things that politicians. That is why business men should be in Washington and NOT politicians. America could be profitable. Not in the red like we are now. it takes time. And the virus interrupted Trumps process. Just as the chinese meant for it to.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 09:59 other posts 
If you can find a businessman who will do his best for your country,
then I might be inclined to agree. Some of them indeed have qualities
that are allowing them to see the big picture and make wise decisions.
But those are mostly not the businessman who are funding your politicians.
They are doing it only as a return on investment, for their own profits.
Their profits are not in line with what's good for the American people.
And until you learn that, you will keep making horrible political choices.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 16:25 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 21:12 other posts 

Several videos explaining Trumps agenda to bring jobs back and so on.I had no idea so much of our basic medicines are made in china,that really sucks.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 10:04 other posts 
Under Trump, many more jobs were outsourced, than under Obama.
He's told you things you wanted to hear, but did the opposite.

And when Democrats invest in American jobs, you cry about money.
That means you don't care either, or you have no idea how to achieve goals.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 11:46 other posts 
The jobs the democrats invest in are not doing the economy or the country any good. We don't need Diversity and equity counselors. We need mechanics, carpenters ,plumbers, cashiers.
Not sit down made up jobs.
For every 50 carpenters retiring in the US, only 7 people are stepping up to replace them. So how do you get all those cheap houses built?

Trump put some effort into the Lordstown electric truck company. Look where it went? the dems liked that idea,but it didn't work out did it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 10:39 other posts 
Again, you are pulling this out of your ass.
Democrats are not investing in diversity and equity counselors.
If there is a demand for them, and it pays well, people will choose that career.

Democrats are investing in chip manufacturing.
Those are high tech good paying jobs.
And it takes that production back from China.
Because you don't want to lose your technical advantage to them
and because you don't trust China to make critical products.
The government can use to methods to do that:
- Prohibiting use and sales of foreign made electronics
- Stimulating companies with lots of tax dollars
Why do you think they never chose the first method?

How would the government invest in mechanics, carpenters, plumbers and cashiers?
It's not like those services are now outsourced to China.
If there is a demand for them and people are willing to pay for their services,
then people will want to become mechanics, carpenters, plumbers and cashiers.
If those jobs are not attractive, people will chose another career.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 11:14 other posts 
Because there is a lack of people working with their hands that are really skilled and dependable. Illegals do some of the hard labor but they are not licensed or experienced in the fields that are lacking employees.
There is to many college grads with no where to go because of their field of study has few job openings.

One of the reasons work is outsourced to china is no one here is willing to learn the skills and do the work.
There is a stigma about skilled labor jobs. Basically your latte drinking Mellional's and gen z'rs and xr's are to good to work.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 10:14 other posts 
There is a lot in there that I agree with.
There is indeed a stigma about skilled labor jobs. But what you also have in America is an undying wish to become incredibly wealthy.
When has anyone ever become incredibly wealthy with skilled labor?

There is certainly a good chance to have a decent income with skilled labor,
but are Americans satisfied with that? All those 'latte drinking Mellional's and gen z'rs and xr's' want to become the next Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
Your culture has indoctrinated the kids to think that if they are as smart as them, they can become them. If they have a decently working brain, they see how dumb some of those billionaires actually are, so they think 'OK, that's easy then'.
But, most billionaires either had lots of luck or the support of wealthy parents.
No one tells the kids that, so they don't want to settle for just a decent income.
It's your own fantasy about capitalism, turning to bite said capitalism.

And how are Democrats to blame for that? It's mostly a right-wing fantasy.

What do Democrats need to invest in, to get those jobs back?
Investing in trade schools is not going to change the mind of a kid
who thinks they can become wealthy, by first getting a good education.

And is this problem new? Why are you not blaming Republicans?

By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,23 15:04 other posts 
How can you lead on vacation?
a full year of time in 2.5 years he has been off the job
Regardless of your politics, this country is in bad shape and we need a leader to stay in the damn office and LEAD>
By #610414 08,Aug,23 18:00
So what? From your own post:

According to the Republican National Committee, Barack Obama spent 328 days (11.2%) on vacation while George W. Bush spent 1,020 days (34.9%) and Bill Clinton spent 345 days (11.8%).

Ronald Reagan spent 335 days (11.5%) on vacation, DONALD TRUMP spent 381 days (26%), George H.W. Bush 41 spent 533 days (36.5%), and Jimmy Carter spent 79 days (5.4%) on vacation.

These people are on a busman’s holiday.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,23 18:44 other posts 
8 years, obama and reagon took 328 and 335 holidays.
biden has took more in 2.5 years than they did in 8, does that not raise a eyebrow? biden is under no more stress than any other president.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 07:52 other posts 
Yep, that's a lot of vacation, especially for Americans.

Here is what I have to say about it. It's a copy/paste from what I told tecsan, as an answer to his remark "I know you are a biden lover since he has some of your beliefs, just wait and see the demise.":

"Why would I like or even love Biden? I see Trump as the biggest danger to the democracy of the USA, to the possibility that the USA does something to reduce the effects of climate change and to the continuation of Ukraine as an independent state, which would probably shift focus of Russia/Putin to the next country on his list. Everything else is way less important, that just sucks for Americans who don't agree with you. Trump is a huge danger to democracy, freedom and prosperity. I would 'love' Biden, if he was more effective in showing that democracy, freedom and prosperity are better served by Democrats. He's not destroying them, but he's not doing near enough to improve them. That's why I only at best like the guy. Sometimes I like him more, often he frustrates the hell out of me. That's because he is just a weak corporatist neo-liberal, as I told you many times before."
"By not stepping down and handing it over to a stronger more progressive person, Biden increases the possibility of Trump or some other right-wing lunatic winning. That's not a good reason for me to 'love' Biden."

Anyone who agrees with me that Trump is a danger, should want Biden to step down and hand over the baton to a progressive with a fighting spirit. You need an F.D.R.,
not someone who calls these fascists 'my Republican friends', but someone who says "They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.".

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 18:02 other posts 
Trump's total prison time is difficult to estimate, as it depends on many factors, such as the outcome of the trials, the sentencing guidelines, the possibility of plea deals, appeals, pardons and so on. However, based on the current charges that Trump faces, he could theoretically get a lot of prison time if he were to be found guilty for all his crimes.

According to Bloomberg only registered users can see external links, Trump now faces

78 criminal counts

across three cases: one from the Justice Department for his alleged role in the 2020 election interference, one from the Justice Department for his alleged mishandling of classified documents, and one from the Manhattan District Attorney for his alleged hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels. The maximum sentence for each count ranges from 4 years to 20 years, depending on the severity of the crime. If Trump were convicted and then sentenced to the maximum term for each count, he would face

HUNDREDS OF YEARS IN PRISON.

However, as Politico only registered users can see external links points out, this is very unlikely to happen, as judges rarely impose maximum sentences and frequently allow defendants to serve sentences for multiple counts concurrently. Moreover, Trump could try to negotiate plea deals, appeal his convictions, or seek pardons from state or federal authorities. Therefore, it's hard to estimate how much prison time Trump could actually get.

The BBC only registered users can see external links provides some insight into the hush-money case, which is the first one to go to trial. Trump faces 34 felony charges of falsifying business records in the first degree, which could carry a maximum sentence of 4 years for each count. However, the prosecution has indicated that it will seek a sentence of 1 to 3 years if Trump is convicted. The trial is expected to start in early 2024.

The other two cases are still under investigation and have not yet been scheduled for trial. The Justice Department has charged Trump with four felony counts of obstructing an official proceeding, conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding, conspiring to threaten or oppress someone exercising a constitutional right, and conspiring to defraud the United States in relation to the 2020 election interference. These charges could carry a maximum sentence of 20 years for each count. The Justice Department has also charged Trump with 40 felony counts of retention of national defense information, conspiracy to obstruct justice, withholding records from an official proceeding, concealing records from an official proceeding, concealing documents from federal investigators, scheme to conceal, lying to the US government, altering, destroying or hiding something sought by the government, and corruptly altering, destroying or hiding something sought by the government in relation to the classified documents case. These charges could carry a maximum sentence of 10 years or 20 years for each count.

As you can see, Trump is facing serious legal challenges that could result in significant prison time if he is found guilty. However, there are many uncertainties and variables that could affect the final outcome. I hope this information helps you understand the situation better.

As I mentioned, it's very unlikely that Trump would get the maximum sentence for each count, but if he did,

the total number of prison years would be 641.

That's the sum of 34 x 4 years for the hush-money case, 4 x 20 years for the election interference case, and 40 x (10 or 20) years for the classified documents case. However, this is just a theoretical calculation and does not reflect the reality of the legal system.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

six hundred and forty one...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 11:13 other posts 
Nice list! But for phart, tecsan and dgraff; can you make such a list for Biden?
He must be up to a million years by now, being so much more corrupt.
By #610414 04,Aug,23 11:15
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 17:14 other posts 
There's never been a president of the US, and hardly of any democratic country, who's had so many criminal charges. The man is a crook.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,23 15:29 other posts 
Well, there is some crooked shit going on with other people to. Why seal anything? If these charges were all legit and based on SOLID evidence, no seals would be needed or wanted.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Aug,23 16:49 other posts 
Present it to a judge. Trump installed more than enough of those
'beautiful conservative judges', right?
By #610414 08,Aug,23 18:01
But, we are talking about the Clown.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 15:37 other posts 
Good news!

Judge dismisses Trump's defamation claim against E. Jean Carroll

NEW YORK, Aug 7 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday dismissed Donald Trump's defamation counterclaim against the writer E. Jean Carroll, handing a fresh legal defeat to the former president as he seeks another White House term.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan in Manhattan said Carroll's statements, made on CNN the day after she won a $5 million jury verdict against Trump for defamation and sexual abuse, were at least "substantially true," and Trump failed to show she made them with actual malice.
By #610414 07,Aug,23 17:28

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 05:42 other posts 
WATCH: Chris Christie BLASTS Big Pharma Ad Spending On CNBC

See how CNBC loves a Republican, when they can lie together about Big Pharma.
Why? Because all the corporate media (CNBC, CNN, Fox'News', OAN and NewsMax)
loves the $ 8.1 billion of advertisement money that Big Pharma spends on them.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 22:45 other posts 
Listen to this guy, he is making sense

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   ...#195

Show your Genitals