Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #52

Pages:  #1... #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,23 17:23 other posts 
Believe the science they say
Well this scientist put just a tad to much faith in science and tech
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 23,Aug,23 12:57

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Aug,23 07:33 other posts 
Trump said:

"Can you believe it? I'll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday to be ARRESTED by a Radical Left District Attorney, Fani Willis."

Yeah, can you believe it? You commit crimes worth maximum of 630 years in prison and you're trying to find sympathy by sayinf "boohoo, I'm gonna be arrested". Really? Give us a break dude. And then: he cares that the district attorney is "radical left", what kinda bullshit. Imagine Al Capone crying "the attorney is vegeterian, I want another one". Know what? Criminals don't have a choice on who the judge is. Go ask your father donald. He knew very well that the fake courts in Nazi Germany were composed of extreme right wing ready-to-kill thugs, but he never expressed an opinion or symparthy for the victims.

Actually, and this is the tragedy, he's not gonna be arrested because he's worse than a simple criminal. He's a criminal with connections and relies on them and knows that nothing will happen to him. But, just in case, he asks his millions of trumpists to rise up and exclaim "do not arrest our thug leader". He's confident that, with the religious CULT he has built, the State won't dare to put him behind bars.

He's just an arrogant person who, by shouting "Can you believe it? I'll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday to be ARRESTED by a Radical Left District Attorney, Fani Willis." he really means "Believe it or not, I'll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday but nobody will dare to arrest me, not even the BLACK District Attorney, Fani Willis."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 03:55 other posts 

Bob Dylan
Masters of War

Come you masters of war
You that build the big guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks
You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly
Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain
You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you sit back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
While the young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud
You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins
How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do
Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good?
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could?
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul
And I hope that you die
And your death will come soon
I'll follow your casket
By the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 03:59 other posts 
What was your point here?
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Did not mean anything derogatory was just curious.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 08:30 other posts 
No point other than a random sharing of the lyrics and music of a random song that I happen to like.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 12:35 other posts 
A song about hating someone that has a different point of veiw.
Although I agree the government makes war and the young die for them, I have said since I was very young, let the leaders do the fighting ,they are the 1's disagreeing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 12:39 other posts 
What do you mean by "leaders"? Do you mean the army leaders? The political leaders? Thanks
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 17:10 other posts 
Yea, it would stop alot of wars before they ever started. A cage fight between zelenski and putin, putin's health is terrible, he would loose,so he would not have started the war if leaders had to fight the battles they start.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 20:11 other posts 
You have a point. Typically, in wars, the majority of people do not hate others. If they do, it's because of propaganda. Millions of Russians do not want the war. But they're not allowed to speak even. Ditto for Ukrainians. Alas, decisions are taken by a few people, at the city level, country level, etc. And those few are the ones who are safe. It's the millions who suffer and lose their jobs, properties, lives...

By #610414 18,Aug,23 12:16
HOW TO DRIVE IN FLORIDA

1. You must first learn to pronounce the name, it is: "FLAAAAARIDA".

2. The morning rush hour is from 5:00 AM to noon. The evening rush hour is from noon to 8:00 PM. Friday's rush hour starts on Thursday morning.

3. The minimum acceptable speed on most freeways is 85 mph. On I-95 your speed is expected to match the highway number. Anything less is grounds to run you off the road while giving you the finger.

4. Forget the traffic rules you learned elsewhere. Florida has its own
version of traffic rules. For example, cars/trucks with the loudest
muffler go first at a four-way stop; the trucks with the biggest tires go second.
However, SUV cell phone-talking moms ALWAYS have the right of way.

5. If you actually stop at a yellow light, you will be rear ended, cussed out, and possibly shot.

6. Never honk at anyone. Ever. Seriously. It's another offense that can get you shot.

7. Road construction is permanent and continuous in Florida. Detour barrels are moved around for your entertainment pleasure during the middle of the night to make the next day's driving a bit more exciting

10. If someone actually has their turn signal on, wave them to the
shoulder immediately to let them know it has been accidentally activated.

11. Merge means race like a madman and cut the person in line off or better yet---run them off the road.

12. For summer driving, it is advisable to wear potholders on your hands.
🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 12:55 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 15:49 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 07:02 other posts 
You should see how they drive in New Jersey ohii vey yikes
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 12:32 other posts 
Sadly I get to see a diverse group from all the "new" states, jersey,york. they drive like selfish self centered Idiots.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 16:00 other posts 
I agree 100 percent

By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 12:40 other posts 
The average Floridian looks like what?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 13:19 other posts 
"This is what AI thinks the average American looks like"
The left one or the right one?

What the hell data did they program that AI with?

This is what I think y'all look like:

By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 14:13 other posts 
Well, I am a bit over weight and I do have a black cowboy hat and I wear boots 90% of the time .But I can't cook like that , never tried actually.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 15:03 other posts 
So in general not that bad of an image.
It was a bit of a joke though. I know many thin Americans.
And my mouth waters at the sight of what he's grilling.
I'm also not nearly his size, but if I had his hobby....
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 20:17 other posts 
That guy looks a lot like my younger brother he’s 6ft 3 inches tall and weighs about 325 he used to be strong as an ox 🐂
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 05:51 other posts 
I hope he'll be as strong as an ox for a long time and his heart too.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 21:41 other posts 
I love chopped pork barbecue.But texas style barbecue is So different than what we have around here.Actually there is several "styles" of barbecue here, mostly the sauce and if it is added before serveing or after by the eater.Also the base of the sauce,rather it be catsup ,vinegar or mustard.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 06:19 other posts 
If we start talking about food, what America has to offer is great.
I love meat, I love how you do it and I love the portions.

But, I love a lot of other things in life and I like to stick around for a long time, to enjoy all those other things too. If I start eating what I want, I'll kill myself pretty quickly.
When I'm careful, my weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels are all under control. Because of the vacation, I gained like 5 pounds and now those are off again. But, I'm like 50 pounds overweight, according to medical standards, so I should loose way more. I'm also almost 6 ft 3 inches, so I can have it, but I'm checking my blood pressure often and always go to the medical checkup from work, to be sure that my LDL cholesterol is not getting too high.

Being overweight is a risk, but mostly the killers are clogged arteries, hypertension and diabetes. Getting the weight down is difficult, but it's not that difficult to take in healthier fatty acids and keep the blood pressure safe. That's going well and I'm just lucky to have no sign of diabetes, because it doesn't run in the family.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 07:00 other posts 
My father lived to be 93 and he ate pretty much anything he wanted he was raised in the 1920s his mother cooked everything in lard even as he got older his diet consisted of everything cooked in lard grease or oil I’m the same way I can eat anything and never gain or lose weight I’m 61 and can still wear pants i wore in high school
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 09:06 other posts 
Some people are lucky that they can eat pretty much anything they want.
Some people are not. Some people get fat by just looking at food.
I'm somewhere in between. I have to be careful or I'll grow rapidly.

Sitting on my ass behind a laptop all day and disliking all sports
doesn't help a lot of course. I think I hate sports more than starving.
So, I'll walk, every day (unless it rains) for 20-30 minutes and that helps.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 07:02 other posts 
Texas is funny they don’t put any beans 🫘 in their chili it’s mostly meat but it’s still delicious I eat it either way
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 09:10 other posts 
chili no beans? Blah! Gota have the gas makers or chili is no fun to eat!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 10:48 other posts 
Beans 🫘 beans 🫘 the wonderful flute the more you eat the more you toot
By #610414 18,Aug,23 12:17
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 12:50 other posts 
By #610414 18,Aug,23 13:14
Phart, we Floridians inspired the movie, 'The Creature From the Black Lagooy'. 🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 06:58 other posts 
I used to watch that movie as a kid on a black and white TV 📺 no less because color TV hadn’t come out yet

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,23 08:19 other posts 
A short video, just for Democratic voters:

By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 14:12 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 08:37 other posts 
It is often catastrophic to change gender as a child as if this were something that can be reverted.

Jordan Peterson and Chloe Cole walk through her early childhood as she was going through puberty leading up to her transition. Jordan breaks down her gender dysphoria from a psychologist's point of view.

Chloe Cole is an 18-year-old de-transitioner from The Central Valley of California. She started her transition at 12 years old, puberty blockers and testosterone at 13, and had a double mastectomy at 15 years old. She is now a strong advocate against gender ideology.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 09:27 other posts 
There has been the word "tomboy" around for many years.
it is a girl that played with the boys as a kid and later grew up preferring to drive a pickup instead of a car, rides horses or works as a certified welder.
There have been men that grew up a bit soft and preferred to work as a barber or serve in a restaurant.
But recently, if a young girl wants a chainsaw for her 12th birthday , the knee jurk reaction is they must be a boy trapped in a girls body ,"oh my bring out the knife".

Give these kids a chance to mature physically and mentally before you go chopping on their bodys
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 11:06 other posts 
That's right. What's happening now is crazy. Suddenly, the number of kids who want to change sex has gone up by a lot. Some of them do have true gender dysphoria. But many are doing it because they have teenage problems. Those are ruining their lives.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 11:10 other posts 
However, I don't agree with you: you seem to be implying that welding metal is a guy's job and being a barber or a waiter is a girl's job. I don't agree with that view at all.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 11:32 other posts 
Well,it's not really my "veiw" persay as it is just the way folks in general saw it for many years.
Best diesel mechanic I know of is distant kin to me and a woman,6 foot 2. Kinda strange to see grease under a womans nails but she is certified for a couple different brands.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 11:43 other posts 
If a woman works as a car mechanic she should have her nails trimmed down. Forget nail parlors and so on.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 12:04 other posts 

Uh,I think this takes it a bit far.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 20:45 other posts 
You don't have to think. It's true.
That woman, Diane Ehrensaft, is an idiot.

Medical school professor, ‘feminist’ says trans kids identifying as ‘minotaurs’
are part of ‘gender revolution

I have an explanation. Maybe she
doesn't believe what she's saying.
Maybe she's at a rock bottom of her
career. So by inventing some
politically correct bullshit,
she's aiming at a salary increase
or some kind of recognition.

Or, maybe, she's suffering from
some other kind of dysphoria.
That is, lack-of-dick dysphoria.
She may be desperately looking
for a fuck and can't get it.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 20:57 other posts 
lacking something,thats for damn sure

By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 20:41 other posts 
Who was it that thought I was bonkers not long ago when I said something about erasing the Indians by taking the lady off the butter box and so forth? Was it Anannas?
Anyway, Here is proof that I am not the only 1 that feels some of this canceling of the Indian is a bad thing.
1000's of people including INDIANS, have signed a petition saying the Redskins name should be restored to the foot ball team.For the very reason I stated way back when!

" "they did the exact opposite of fighting racism."

"They helped eradicate a big part of our history, and that's what we want back,"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:03 other posts 
Trump charged with MAFIA-BUSTING LAW in Georgia!

Wow, I love it. I hope he goes to prison or, at least, found guilty. Then my faith to American democracy will be restored.

And the whole world will rejoice and be relieved (well, with some exceptions, that is, criminals like trump: putin, the rocket man, etc).
By #610414 15,Aug,23 13:12
It makes me want to cry with joy. They say the wheels of justice turn slow (in this case I think the axles are dry) but, eventually, they get there.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 18:53 other posts 
I have faith in America. Progressive guys like phart will certainly want to lube the wheels of justice so that justice be served and so that criminals like trumphole go to jail or at least be remembered in the history of the US as its darkest holes.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 19:33 other posts 
The scales of justice are so lopsided.
Had Trump not been running for President in 2024,none of these legal proceedings would be taking place.
It is election interference using the legal system. For the next year or more police and lawyers and such will be working massive overtime because democrats don't like Trump and are pulling out all the stops.

Sad thing is, if Trump is proven innocent in 1 or any of these cases, the liberals won't believe it, and will just sit back and pull more straws. It's not about justice ,it's about preventing Trump from being President.

Look at hunter biden,they offered him a sweet heart deal. Do you think they will offer Trump a deal? No,they hate him,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 19:53 other posts 
I don't care about hunter Biden and I think he should be tried in court too. However, trump has been president of the US and the only president, ever, who has committed so many crimes, including treason and insurrection. Anyone who supports him is truly anti-american.
"Had Trump not been running for President in 2024,none of these legal proceedings would be taking place."

Of course it would have gone ahead. They were started directly after the last election, remember? Even many Republicans spoke out against what Trump did. Of course they didn't vote in favor of impeaching him, for ridiculous, but predictably partisan reasons, but most knew Trump had stretched the standard cheating too far.
If they had any brains, they would have impeached Trump, and this would have been ended way sooner, without having so many of their accomplices being investigated and incriminated. They gambled that no one would have the balls to go after rich and powerful criminals, which is normally true, but not this time. Too many people, even within their own party, still care about democracy. Or they just want to protect the balance of your two party system, which makes people think they have a democracy.

Everyone but you understands that this level of treason cannot be overlooked, because it would be the starting point for every next Republican who looses.
They would improve the process, until they can turn any election in their favor.
Now Republicans can only win, if Democrats have a small majority of votes.

If Trump can still prove election fraud, on a scale that would have turned the election, then he and all his co-conspirators have still committed many crimes, but at least they would be justifiable.

Just win elections fairly. Is that too much to ask?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   ...#195

Show your Genitals