Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #53

Pages:  #1... #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,23 07:01 other posts 
Marianne exposes DNC rigging to prevent her from running
only registered users can see external links

She fully supports all the policies with large majority support from the people,
but the DNC wants to push Biden on you again, as the 'safe candidate'.
They are shutting her out from everywhere, but she still has 10% support.
That's more than any of those lower polling candidates on the right, like Vivek Ramaswamy, Mike Pence, Nikki Haley and Tim Scott, who are all getting more
and more positive coverage. She's polling at 5th place for the presidency,
and they pretend like she doesn't exist. They're giving Biden a safe space.

Don't let the media tell you that Biden is your candidate, let him fight for it.
And if there's not enough fight left within him, replace him.
By #610414 10,Aug,23 12:02
The Dumbocrats are very traditional and one hard and almost fast tradition is that the current office holder will be the standard bearer unless he declines to run. I would like a complete new bunch of Dumbocrats and Repuckers to run. Fresh blood. Younger ding-a-lings or snatches, whomever they be.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,23 18:10 other posts 
Well I hope she is someone that wants to steer the democrat party back to where it was about 30-40 years ago, supporting working people instead of all this stuff going on to distract us from the real problems. Most folks put the problems under "woke' but i just don't feel like that is a good way to describe ignorance.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 08:00 other posts 
Since when do you want politicians to support working people?
It would be awesome, if you cared about that.
What specifically would you like politicians to do for working people, and how?

The focus on woke is from the right, to distract you from the fact
that they have not supported working people on anything, for decades.
By #610414 14,Aug,23 10:13
Ignorance? After and during the support of that Clown and his ideas? You are in another universe. Tell us the Repuckers idea to “fix” the economy. Tell us what Repuckers will do about the deficit. Tell us what the Repucker will do about the problems climate change will bring. Tell us what the Repuckers will do about the illegal problems in our Southern border. Tell us what the Repuckers will do about women’s reproductive health. Tell us what the Repuckers will do about access to cheaper prescriptions and access to quality health insurance. Tell us what the Repuckers will do about a worker getting a decent living wage. Tell us what the Repuckers will do about the high cost of college education.
When you, Repuckers can bring something to the table, then, come back and we can discuss real problems and not WOKE or THE BIDEN FAMILY, or BUD LIGHT. Till then, IGNORANCE IS IGNORING THE REAL PROBLEMS.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 16:06 other posts 
Womens reproductive health? woman can keep their pants up on their own, shouldn't need any government to do that for them,Although it would help.
Support working people by deregulating alot of industries so they can go to work and make MONEY. Instead of the company paying fees and high taxes they can pay higher wages.
By #610414 14,Aug,23 17:03
Really? Menopause, hysterectomy, cancer of the uterus, cancer of the ovaries, vaginal problems like dryness, urination problems, yeast infections, dead fetuses, severely deformed fetus with no chance of surviving birth, fibrous breasts, dry milk in their breast, and all of these are treated by gynecologists. The problem is that many of these doctors are changing their practices or leaving the profession due to being scared off by these new laws. The great majority brought forth by old male farts that have, absolutely, no business getting involved with women’s reproductive health. No, Phart, we don’t want to keep our pants up. We want to be as God intended us to be. Consider this. The greatest majority of women of childbearing age are married and it’s in their genes to start a family, but, having a baby is only the beginning.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 19:13 other posts 
You know full well that when womens reproductive health is mentioned in a politically related discussion the ONLY SUBJECT that is relevant is abortion. That is just the liberals way of trying to make the conservatives look like boogy men.Remember,it wasn't until obamacare came along that it was discussed to do away with alot of mammograms for women for prevention of early breast cancer. I think there was enough static that it kinda got fixed before it was said and done but other things have slipped thru.

mammograms?
The new 2009 guidelines recommended against routine screening mammography for women aged 40–49 years and women aged 75 years and older, and recommended biennial breast cancer screening for women aged 50–74 years, instead of every 1–2 years (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, 2009c).Jan 22, 2016

You do know,YOU would be a victim of such rules?
By #610414 14,Aug,23 20:05
I think you are proving my point. However, if Gynacologist are not available, it doesn't matter if it's because of abortion. They are not there. Sooner or later this country will abandon the 19th century and walk into the 21st. Women will just have to work around it.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 20:15 other posts 
You are ignoring the real issue.
Dr's are out there for the women that need care to prevent problems and to treat them. Abortion is not treating a problem.it is doing harm to a unborn chi1d. Dr's took a oath to do no harm. How they sleep at night using modern equivalents to bent coat hangers to kill chi1dren I have no idea.
By #610414 14,Aug,23 23:00
You are missing the point. The new laws make it illegal to provide help even when there's no abortion. That is what I'm trying to tell you.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 09:44 other posts 
Forgive me but I have not saw evidence to support this.
I will say,if this is true,it's roots are more than likely in the obama care plans dems pushed so hard.
And doctors are the ones qualified to determine how to do the least harm,
not politicians.

Doctors face choices between doing harm to an unborn child and doing harm to the woman it's growing inside of. You are forcing doctors to disregard the harm to the woman and only consider the harm to the unborn child, fetus, zygote or clump of cells. THAT'S THE REAL ISSUE!!!
By #610414 15,Aug,23 06:44
👍
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 09:46 other posts 
"And doctors are the ones qualified to determine how to do the least harm,
not politicians."
Sorry to inform you but INSURANCE companys have more say in how things are done than either doctors or politicians.
The politicians jobs are to protect the people and that is what the conservatives are trying to do, protect everyone, including your idea of a child being a clump of cells. Hell, thats all we are now, although we are typing, we are still just a clump of cells.
By #610414 15,Aug,23 09:52
But we are sentient cells. There's a difference. In a collective way.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 10:06 other posts 
sen·tient
adjective
adjective: sentient

able to perceive or feel things.
"she had been instructed from birth in the equality of all sentient life forms"

And you know that a embryo can't feel anything for a fact?
By #610414 15,Aug,23 10:07
Can you?
When an embryo doesn't have nerves, that's a fact.
That's no reason to ban abortions. Ever heard of anesthesia?
That's the fucked up system that you support.
I support universal healthcare, with doctors in charge.

But that has nothing to do with abortion. In the US there's no law that requires any health plan, employer-based or anything else, to cover an elective abortion.

You want politicians to take away women's bodily autonomy
and the freedom of choice to not be a mother.

That clump of cells is related to the gestation period that your politicians are banning. They won't allow any abortion, not after 6 weeks, not after 12 weeks and certainly not after 20 weeks.
That means we are also talking about a 'clump of cells' and your politicians prefer to kill a woman, over the slightest chance that such a small 'clump of cells' might survive. A doctor took an oath to prioritize the life of the woman, which is a independently living person with self-awareness, hopes and dreams.

I'll allow women tho chose for abortion, up to the gestation period where the fetus cannot feel pain and abortion with anesthesia of the fetus, up to the gestation period where a fetus has any chance to survive outside the whom,
21 weeks. After that period, the woman should only be allowed to abort the pregnancy in very exceptional cases, but then the fetus should not be killed,
but removed and receive all the care possible to survive.

I have very reasonable ideas about abortion, but you are only interested
in straw-manning.
By #610414 15,Aug,23 13:13
I wholeheartedly agree.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:15 other posts 

I am sorry,but I can find no evidence of what you said
" A doctor took an oath to prioritize the life of the woman, which is a independently living person with self-awareness, hopes and dreams."
No where does it say the dr will prioritize 1 life over another.
By #610414 15,Aug,23 13:33
THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH: MODERN VERSION

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
———————————————————————————————————-
—————PLEASE READ THIS PART CAREFULLY———————-

Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

————————————————————————————————————-

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

Written in 1964 by Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean of the School of Medicine at Tufts University, and used in many medical schools today.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 15:26 other posts 
So you just proved a dr doing a abortion is playing God.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 16:10 other posts 
It says no such thing. Doctors have prioritized the life of a woman
over a fetus for a very long time, because they took the oath.
And they have also prioritized women's right to choose.
They do so, over the whole modern world.

It's your politicians who have taken away that responsibility.

But, this ideology will be your defeat, because the large majority
of people hate what your politicians have done.
A fetus that cannot live independently outside of the womb is not '1 life'.
That you think that is your problem, it's not science,
which by the Hippocratic oath they are obligated to respect.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 15:24 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 09:48 other posts 
Is it real or is it AI?
I read some of cat's responses to things here and then I read this this morning.
Sounds so similar .
So is cat real,or is she AI?

just having fun cat,ok? Don't run over me with your yugo!
By #610414 15,Aug,23 10:00
It's a Nissan. I'm trying to unload it, but, no luck. I might use it as an ornamental planter in my front yard with a sign that says, "BIDEN/HARRIS 2024" 🤣🤣

But, your post is old.

As of my knowledge cut-off date in September 2021, President Joe Biden's time in office had been relatively brief, and a comprehensive assessment of his presidency would likely require more time and information. However, I can provide an overview of some key facts, policies, and developments from his tenure up to that point. As with any president, the assessment of whether he is "good" or not will depend on individual perspectives, values, and political beliefs.

Please understand. We are diametrically apart in politics, but, we are FRIENDS. I know I come across as a f....ing bitch, but, I do so with love.

By #610414 15,Aug,23 08:24
Trump and 18 allies charged in Georgia election meddling as former president

ATLANTA (AP) — Donald Trump and 18 allies were indicted in Georgia on Monday over their efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state, with prosecutors using a statute normally associated with mobsters to accuse the former president, lawyers and other aides of a “criminal enterprise” to keep him in power.

The nearly 100-page indictment details dozens of acts by Trump or his allies to undo his defeat, including beseeching Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to find enough votes for him to win the battleground state; harassing an election worker who faced false claims of fraud; and attempting to persuade Georgia lawmakers to ignore the will of voters and appoint a new slate of electoral college electors favorable to Trump.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 08:41 other posts 
Don't forget Trump allies gaining unauthorized access to voting machines:
By #610414 15,Aug,23 09:33
So true. I wonder if this one will be the one that lands him in prison. Legal experts predict a long, drawnout trial.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 09:41 other posts 
Don't forget this is the same state that a mother and daughter were working in the voting place pulling suit cases of ballots out from under a table.
By #610414 15,Aug,23 09:51
Yes, Phart.

The brief is likely referring to viral video footage of a ballot counting location in Fulton County, Georgia. After a review of the footage, state and county officials determined the events in the video were part of the normal process, not fraud. Though observers weren't present at the time captured in the video, there was no announcement made telling them to leave, according to Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron. And the objects pulled from under the table were ballot bins, not suitcases, according to election officials.

By #610414 11,Aug,23 10:02
[deleted image]

So, how happy are all you fuckers, that put down BUD LIGHT and ANHEUSER-BUSCH, now that a great American company has lost so much that it’s going to have to sell several of it’s brands with the cost of many jobs. All because some ding-a-ling in a dress made a comercial for a beer. How homophobic and insecure do you have to be to reach this point.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Aug,23 15:00 other posts 
Bud isn't my favourite beer but I like the person (trans woman?) in the commercial. She has a kind face.
By #610414 11,Aug,23 15:59
True. I'm not partial to beer either. Just an occasional one to be sociable. I like Pinot Noir and Margaritas for social drinking.
By Jamie [Ignore] 11,Aug,23 16:36 other posts 
I used to drink Budlight.
By #610414 11,Aug,23 18:04
Why did you quit?
By Jamie [Ignore] 11,Aug,23 18:11 other posts 
Can't drink any more.
By #610414 12,Aug,23 07:17
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Aug,23 18:34 other posts 
Like I said before you can be any thing sexual you want just don’t publicize it that and Budweiser beer has always sucked it taste like skunk piss
By Jamie [Ignore] 11,Aug,23 18:51 other posts 
I never drank skunk piss so I don't know the taste.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Aug,23 19:41 other posts 
By #610414 12,Aug,23 07:20
Are you saying I shouldn’t kiss my husband/boyfriend in public? How about kissing my girlfriend in public?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,23 07:33 other posts 
I’m not in to public shows of affection
I prefer behind closed doors
By #610414 12,Aug,23 07:34
That’s your hang up. Don’t push it on to the rest of us.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,23 18:07 other posts 
It helps to prove that conservatives and their cash CAN make a difference in dealing with things going amuck.
Suits me if they go busted.
They knew who their customer base was, and they decided to take a walk on the Wildside. Now they can take a walk to the soup line as a repercussion of their stupidity.
By #610414 12,Aug,23 21:17
And fuck all those workers. Right.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,23 21:45 other posts 
Well, they chose the job of making a fluid that intoxicates people and causing deaths and accidents. So for that I hold alot less sympathy for them than i would employees of a factory making clothes or cars or something.
maby coors will hire them,i think they went woke as some folks call it to recently?
By #610414 13,Aug,23 07:10
"Well, they chose the job of making a fluid that intoxicates people and causing deaths and accidents."
Can you apply that to gun manufacturers and their employees? How can you blame them from doing a job?? Especially when it's not their fault that people abuse beer drinking?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:48 other posts 
I feel for the workers but it’s time for them to move on obviously they work for WOKE management that should have stayed sleeping
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 08:20 other posts 
By #610414 13,Aug,23 10:38
So what? This WOKE shit is not real to most people. It's just you righties that are harping on it to make it into a political point. You really think a large corporation like Anhouser Bush really cares one way or the other? They have one, and only one, goal, MAKE MORE MONEY.
By Jamie [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 11:22 other posts 
Flip pic [deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 11:30 other posts 
Why cat your awoke go back to sleep hunny we will call you after the election
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 13:57 other posts 
No cat has a purpose, to help prevent us from falling asleep the wheel.
It seems the past several elections have always been labeled as the most important in history. Well, I think the 2024 election IS going to be a pivotal moment as it will decide if Lady Liberty falls or stands up and fights.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 14:25 other posts 
You are right of course and I’m standing by lady liberty in that fight
By #610414 13,Aug,23 16:41
We are going to bury the Repuckers party once and for all.😈😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 16:56 other posts 
Yeah right in your braw
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 17:54 other posts 
And if you do,you will bury America with it.
By #610414 15,Aug,23 07:00
My choice, but, I rather we burn on the right side of good than let the Devil party take over.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 19:01 other posts 
You sound like a proletarian.
The only thing that happened is that someone in the market department sent a couple of Bud Light cans to Dylan Mulvaney, because she's an influencer. Companies do that all the time. But, because she's transgender, crazy people went crazy.
To them, a company accepting that transgenders exist, is a political point that should be responded to, by trying to destroy the company doing it, while they simultaneously claim they don't like cancel culture.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 20:33 other posts 
Yeah right in your braw Dutch boy 👦
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 06:24 other posts 
If you want to destroy an American brewer, in favor of Heineken, go ahead.
I just think it's over something very dumb.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 06:29 other posts 
I never bought Budweiser any way so nothing different for me
By #610414 15,Aug,23 07:03
I never bought a mountain but I still don't want to flatten them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 07:11 other posts 
I’m thinking about timbering out my 22 acres for building materials and heating wood and I’ve been looking into a saw to cut the rock into slabs for landscaping if I do it right I’m sitting on a gold mine once it’s flattened off I can plant a field of sunflowers 🌻
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Marcy loves sun flowers
I don't drink beer at all, I just think canceling a company or a person should be
a logical decision, even if we disagree on the principles for doing so.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   ...#195

Show your Genitals