Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #22

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 23:32 other posts 
He knew.
In his own words and on tape, the sociopath admitted that he was aware of how deadly the virus was and how easily it spread through the air. He stated that he knew full well that it was much worse than the flu, and yet he lied to the American people; downplaying the seriousness of covid to protect his self-interest.
Almost 200,000 people are dead, and Trump let it happen. Hell, he encouraged people to behave in ways that would put them at risk to get the virus.
Big Orange jeebus is a criminal.
Those deaths are on his hands.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 00:34 other posts 
And... he can't even call "FAKE NEWS" because his voice is recorded saying those things.

I was wondering if he could be held criminally responsible for neglecting his duty to protect the American people. Isn't he constitutionally obligated to protect American lives?

Michael Cohen: (Paraphrased) 'If Trump looses the election he will resign right away and Pence will become president and pardon him for any crimes that Pence can possibly pardon him for.'
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Sep,20 10:39 other posts 
Interesting that none of the rabid Trump drones on the site have jumped to defend their Orange Jeebus on this murderous lie.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,20 21:37 other posts 
What are we talking about gentlemen at least some one could add a link so we know what is going on I’ve heard or seen nothing about it
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I can’t be your huckleberry if I don’t know what is going on
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Bikers for Trump and white power ✊
By #551147 15,Sep,20 05:51
Just ignore them...

They are both consumed by hatred and simply put, talking out of their collective asses. Turning a mole hill into a mountain.

Both suffer from chronic T.D.S. and are beyond help. Just let them fester in their loathing, it's far funnier.

🇺🇸 4 MORE YEARS TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
Common, even Fox News talked about it:
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 10:59 other posts 
Considering the CDC has changed it's stance saying that only a small percentage of reported deaths were actually due to the virus and the others had underlying conditions,was he so wrong after all? And what good is it for the Leader of our country to get on tv and scream like a baby "The virus is coming the virus is coming hide! Run for your lives abandon ship " That is not a leader either.
By #188992 13,Sep,20 11:05
Excess deaths is your best measure.

"he was deliberately lying to the American public about the lethality of Covid-19."

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 04:15 other posts 
Nearly 60% of California’s forests are federally managed.

-PBS News

By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 21:19 other posts 
Market Summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average

INDEXDJX: .DJI
27,993.33 +327.69 (1.18%)
If you look at the charts,we are just about where we were before the Wuhan virus hit.Just think where we could be if the virus had not been unleashed on the entire Earth and the politicains would stop fighting.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 05:05 other posts 
America, your cities are in chaos, your police departments are having their budgets cut, your west coast is ablaze, 200,000 of your citizens are dead because of COVID-19 and your economy is in shambles. Your employment rate has plummeted, entertainment, airline, hotel and restaurant industries are dying and there's an election on the way that might not guarantee a smooth transition of power between Presidents. You're not welcome in Mexico, Canada or Europe, and your populace is on a hair trigger edge.

Any business would replace the CEO under such circumstances and on November 3rd you are the board of directors.
By #610414 14,Sep,20 08:21
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 14:41 other posts 
Yes sir I am.
Also I have enough sense to know that the problems are steming from what is called a Hostile takeover in industry.
Instead of buying up enough stock to take control,the liberals are tearing down as much as they can to weaken the resolve of the working people.
It has not worked YET. As for the west coast.I feel really bad for those people.And it is so wrong of that "govenor" to blame Trump,who has only been in office less than 4 years,for problems that took the government of California decades to create. Simple right of way clearing around powerlines like is done in 47 or so other states in the union is for all practical purpose's illegal there.
Thus,easy to start a fire from a simple downed power line.Of course ,some dipshit trying to show what sex their baby was caused the largest fire burning right now.A gender reveal "bomb".I would HOPE they put those dipshits UNDER the jail for starting that fire.
Employment,will be fixed as soon as this "pandemic" is under control.Sometime after November.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 16:06 other posts 
Phart, an arsonist was arrested for another fire. I think that there should be a special, more severe charge for arsonists who start forest fires.

Donald Trump is your president, he's the boss, in charge and responsible for the country. I made 13 points and you addressed the two convenient ones and blamed someone else for them.

In the province of Ontario, Canada (our biggest) the premier who is Conservative and our Prime Minister, who is Liberal, have been working as a TEAM since the start of COVID-19 because they both have the same goal, to save the lives of the populace. Adults and professionals who have the health and safety in mind working together regardless of their political views. Imagine that happening in the US. You wouldn't have 200,000 dead Americans if that happened from the start.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

Climate change is a hoax and California needs to rake the forests. Problem solved. End Sarcasm.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 18:07 other posts 
"Climate change is a hoax and California needs to rake the forests. Problem solved"
Not quite by a long shot,but it would be a POSITIVE step in the right direction. The longest journey begins with the first step.And the first step the "govenor" took was to Blame Trump,who has only been in office 3.6 years. There were terriable fires in California BEFORE Trump was elected.Please help me figure out who the libtards blamed then? They wouldn't blame themselves if their own ass's were on fire. It is so sad that the govenor wants to play the blame game instead of doing something to help the problem.
It is a HUGE problem and needs attention NOW.
At the moment I think Congress needs to buy some of the surplus airliners sitting out on the desert because of the China virus and equip them to be air tankers to fight the fires. If those planes sit to long,their airframes will corrode beyond use and will be worthless.
Why not use some of that easy printed money to buy them and put them to good use for years to come fighting forest fires?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 18:42 other posts 
Phart, the huge problem that needs to be solved now is for the fires to be put out. What is your president doing to accomplish that goal? Nothing!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Correction: today he said “It’ll start getting cooler. You just watch”.
Great work donnie.

By #460385 14,Sep,20 18:21
only registered users can see external links This guy is the answer. He doesn't even know what day it is.
By #188992 14,Sep,20 18:34
Do you want a clip of Donald saying something stupid? You know there's a ton out there, so what's your real point?

PS. I think BOTH your candidates for the next POTUS are fucking hopeless. Guess whose responsibility that is?

By #610414 13,Sep,20 13:32
VRVS
Trump approved
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 15:22 other posts 
Shhhhh sleepy joe is sleeping we don’t wanna wake him he’s mean when he’s woken up
By #610414 13,Sep,20 16:15
If only. He reminds me of Scooby Doo. Give him a hamburger and he's happy.. Either way it's going to be a long four years
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 21:07 other posts 
I agree we are doomed

By #610414 13,Sep,20 09:09
Vote Republican
Vote for Shit
Trump approves this.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 11:15 other posts 
Biden
Like a Rock
Only dumber
By #188992 13,Sep,20 11:40
phart If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones.

Double major in History and Political Science, plus a Law degree. Sixth youngest Senator, when first elected.

He may not be your cup of tea, or mine, but for YOU to call him dumb is a bit much.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,20 02:54 other posts 
"College educated Republicans are on to Trump. They know that he's both the arsonist and the firefighter."

-Political Journalist Peter Hamby

By #202354 11,Sep,20 12:21
He doesn't seem to be able to keep his trap shut. He didn't have to get diarrhea of the mouth with Woodward. You know they call nuclear secrets TOP SECRET for a reason. That's because you're not supposed to talk about them. I think he deserves whatever he gets because of this mess.

By #592419 07,Sep,20 15:15
Israel teaches Great Britian the proper way to eat and enjoy cookie..Yes, cookie monster is Israeli comedy.

By #551147 10,Sep,20 02:31
I thought they called cookies, "biscuits", no?

🇺🇲 Keep AMERICA Great 🇺🇸

By #188992 06,Sep,20 10:13
With "friends" like Fox News ......

The funny thing, for me, is that his "real" reason for not visiting the cemetery is piss-weak as well. What a narcissist!

Lucky for Donald he had those "bone spurs".

PS. be offended as much as you fucking like.
By #551147 09,Sep,20 02:23
"Piss-weak", huh?

You suppose all those that lost loved one's during that fateful flight that killed Kobe Bryant and others, would agree with that assessment?

Excerpt from a news report:
Coroners have not officially named the victims. Family members and colleagues however said John Altobelli, coach of the Orange Coast College baseball team, was among the passengers, along with his wife Keri and their 13-year-old daughter Alyssa - who played with Kobe Bryant's daughter, Gianna.

Christina Mauser, a basketball coach at Gianna's school, was also on board, her husband wrote on Facebook.

In a statement on Sunday afternoon, the City of Calabasas said it heard the news "with great sadness".

"The aircraft went down in a remote field off Las Virgenes around 10:00 this morning. Nobody on the ground was hurt," it added.

Investigators are still trying to find out the cause of the crash. But conditions were foggy, and local police had grounded their helicopters due to the poor weather.

Kurt Deetz, who has flown helicopters carrying Kobe Bryant in the past, told the Los Angeles Times that weather was a more likely cause of the accident than a mechanical issue.
End excerpt...

I heard the reason that was given and it sounded eerily similar with the description of the night Kobe's helicopter went down. I don't blame them/him for not risking it.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By #188992 09,Sep,20 10:01
We may be at cross purposes here.

Piss weak excuse for not visiting the war graves in Northern France because of inclement weather. How the fuck you got from my link, and post, to Kobe is a mystery!?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 14:07 other posts 
It would depress me if after all the shit Trump has done and neglected to do, it would be not going to a cemetery and talking down about some soldiers, that will loose him the election. Does nobody care about important things anymore
By #551147 10,Sep,20 02:28
🙄 Aweeeee...

If THAT'S going to "depress" you,
I shudder to think how your gonna feel when they say,

"Donald J. Trump has NOW been elected the 46th President of the United States."

I'll have the tissue box ready for some of you...

We DO, "care about important things"! That's EXACTLY why we WILL re-elect the man, duh!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020, 2024, 2028 🇺🇸

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 21:17 other posts 
That drinker of Putin's diarrhea can't die soon enough.

By #592419 07,Sep,20 13:07
[deleted image]

Best country in the world. right here..
By #188992 08,Sep,20 09:28
Go on - I'll bite.

In what, empirical way, is the USA the best? Let's see some fucking evidence for a change, fruitcake!

Personally, I think the old adage that patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel still holds true.

Or, if you prefer, Doug Stanhope's take that "Nationalism does nothing but teach you to hate people you never met, and to take pride in accomplishments you had no part in."

I'll give you this - your flag is pretty. Why you get so het up when people burn it, however, is beyond me.

My Nation? Meh, I've seen better. Plus, we still have the anachronism of royalty so I can quite happily say the UK is NOT the "best country in the world". That all leaves aside the fact that "Nations" are an artificial construct.

PS. you're still a fucking coward and a weirdo. Peace for Palestine!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Sep,20 11:54 other posts 
The US is best at something; 9 of the 10 richest people in the world are Americans.
So the US is best in letting rich people take all the money.

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 14:21 other posts 
"I was just literally praying for those billions of teenie tiny Republicans that die every single year in hookers' assholes."

-Sarah Silverman
By #188992 06,Sep,20 17:21
Harsh, but pretty damned funny!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 08:27 other posts 
Should be praying for all the tiny democrats being taken from the womb with coat hangers and vacuams.
By #551147 07,Sep,20 08:32
True, harsh, and NOT funny whatsoever...

🇺🇲 Keep America Great 2020 🇺🇸

By #551147 05,Sep,20 09:11
Donald Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies’ antiracism training sessions, calling them “divisive, anti-American propaganda”.

“The divisive, false, and demeaning propaganda of the critical race theory movement is contrary to all we stand for as Americans and should have no place in the Federal government.”

Atta Boy!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 00:14 other posts 
When the COVID-19 vaccine is available I don't think that they should start with health care workers, seniors, children or any other group. What if it's bad some how? What if a year from now these health care workers start having strokes or some other horror. How about their babies? I think that they should do it alphabetically or by birth month. It needs to be random so how about if everyone who's last name starts with A-D (or another letter depending on supply) or everyone born in January could get first dibs IF THEY WANT IT.
I just don't think that they're taking the time required to properly vet a vaccine that will be available to billions of people.
I question the due diligence when the developer stands to make billions and billions of dollars.
I'm not sure if I'd be in too much of a hurry to get mine.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 02:28 other posts 
"Police have killed 660 people so far this year in the US, a number consistent with rates for the last five years."

-PBS News
By #551147 01,Sep,20 02:40
AND...

If you are gonna say that, then put it into context. How many of those were "justified"?

Care to compare that number 660 to the number of abortions this year?

Even better, care to compare that 660 number to the number of Black deaths caused by other Blacks so far this year?

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 02:52 other posts 
Am I required to put it into a context that suits your narrative? No, I am not.

🇨🇦 Smart Canadian 🇨🇦
By #551147 01,Sep,20 02:56
I don't have a "narrative". I just like factual reporting.

But, whatever, fair enough!

660 People killed so far this year...
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 02:58 other posts 
The point I noted was that it's been at the same rate for the last five years.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

What I said was factual. Please don't state otherwise when you know that it is.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 02:59
Ahhhh ok!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 03:01 other posts 
You just assumed that because I said something that you would disagree with it. I saw that.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 03:15
Frankly, I haven't checked that number at ALL. I'm taking YOUR word for it. I'm not gonna disagree with a statistical fact. That would be absurd.

Once again, ok, 660 people killed thus far by the Police. The problem is, such a blanket statement can be interpreted that 660 COMPLETELY INNOCENT LAW ABIDING citizens were unjustly gunned down by the Police. Them damn bastards! DEFUND THE POLICE!! NOW!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 03:28 other posts 
Judy Woodruff on PBS said that. Now just take a moment and go back and read the simple sentence I wrote. Just one simple little sentence. Read it, understand it and don't make a big deal about it.

Deep breath Scorps.

YOU DON'T NEED TO TYPE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE MY GLASSES ON THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

🇨🇦 Smart Canadian 🇨🇦
By #551147 01,Sep,20 19:13
LOL
By #188992 01,Sep,20 07:51
Interesting that you put "justified" in inverted commas. Care to explain why?

Here's a hypothetical for you: if ALL 660 are "justified" would you still be sanguine about such a large number? I would argue that it's 660 too many and, as a Nation, you ought to be trying to get that number down. Seems to me, however, that your Nation has begun to accept that a proportion of your population will be gunned down every year and it's just a rate of attrition that you have to accept. Very sad.
By #592419 01,Sep,20 12:19
You've got no rationalization towards bettering yourself or objectiveness.. That is really quite sad..
By #188992 01,Sep,20 13:28
You've got no marbles and you think the height of wit is to take a shit on someone's page, fruitcake!

Now THAT'S sad!
By #610414 01,Sep,20 07:41
Kebmo, police don't kill on purpose. They shoot warning shots and the perps walk into the path of the bullet.
By #592419 01,Sep,20 17:35
And your point is?
By #188992 02,Sep,20 08:12
Hey SrCums, what's YOUR point?

Your contributions to this thread:

"You've got no rationalization towards bettering yourself or objectiveness.. That is really quite sad.."

"And your point is?" and, the best yet:

"So what's so "stop the presses" for that" (missing a question mark, by the way).

So, you tower of intellect (ha fucking ha), I repeat: what's YOUR point?

Fruitcake.
By #592419 02,Sep,20 10:46
exactly,, you have no point.. at least swallow the next time I shove my fat nice inches down your god damn throat
By #188992 02,Sep,20 12:20
"Nice inches" - if that was meant to be "nine" you are, firstly, as careless with your logic as you are with your spelling and, secondly, in need of a new measuring device!

Another weirdly, sexual threat? Your parents must be SO proud of you!

For someone who professes to be "straight" on their page you seem to have a strange interest in my bottom, and in putting your cock in my mouth. Are you sure Mommy's little weirdo isn't just a tiny bit conflicted?

Oh, and for good measure: fuck off. Fuck right off and, when you come back, fuck off again you strange cunt.
By #592419 01,Sep,20 17:42
So what's so "stop the presses" for that
By #188992 02,Sep,20 13:57
Hey weirdo? That's you SrCums

When you say things that are demonstrably untrue (I'll give you a few examples later), and then someone points out that you're talking out of your ass, do you find it at all embarrassing?

If not, your levels of cognitive dissonance must be off the fucking chart!!

China's a democracy.
Palestine has never existed.
England expelled the Jews in World War 1.
Your cock is "nice" (sic) inches long.
Democrats are trying to outlaw religion.

Just 5 of the more bizarre ones, you fucking fruitcake! Really, I'm interested in how you feel when you realise you've been shown up.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#68

Show your Genitals