Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #24

Pages:  #1... #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #551147 26,Aug,20 03:09
Richard Spencer endorses Joe Biden...

Conclusive proof that Joe Biden is a FLAMING RACIST!

But! We already knew that, just from his ignorant comments.

Oh! Old Joe has NOT denounced him, either. Not that it matters. Proof is in the pudding.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 03:50 other posts 
This Richard Spencer?

"After Donald Trump was elected President, Spencer urged his supporters to "party like it's 1933," the year Hitler came to power in Germany.[14] In the weeks following, Spencer quoted Nazi propaganda and denounced Jews.[15] At a conference Spencer held celebrating the election, Spencer cried: "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!"

"Spencer supports legal access to abortion, in part because he believes it would reduce the number of black and Hispanic people, which he says would be a "great boon" to white people."

-Wikipedia
only registered users can see external links

Oh yeah, totally Biden's kind of guy and of course conclusive proof that Biden is a FLAMING RACIST. End sarcasm.

🇨🇦 Smart people 🇨🇦
By #551147 26,Aug,20 13:38
GOOD JOB, KEBMO!!

YEAH! That Richard Spencer! 😄😆😆😂🤣

You took that bait, hook, line AND sinker! 👏👏👏

Matter of fact, you even exceeded with your posting, I DO appreciate that. I honestly do! Thanks for posting that, tid bit of information. It's EXACTLY what I was looking for.

OF COURSE SPENCER ADVOCATES FOR ABORTION, AS DID PLANNED PARENTHOOD'S FOUNDER, MARGARET SANGER, ANOTHER LIBERAL DEMOCRAT NUTJOB. GUESS WHAT, SO DOES BIDEN! YOU SUPPOSE IT'S FOR THE SAME REASON?

For the last 3+ years, you libs/lefties/lunatics were screaming "TRUMP RACIST, BECAUSE..." of THAT guys ENDORSEMENT and one other white nationalist groups, ENDORSEMENT. Steadily proclaiming that "Trump has REFUSED to denounce them", which is a complete bullshit lie. He immediately denounced ALL of them. Fact!

This is the part where you tell me, "OH NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT MAKES TRUMP A RACIST! IT'S X,Y,Z,", yet, as late as last weeks DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION, Joe Biden once again USED that logic to point out Trumps racism, not your fucking X, Y, Z... If you alls X,Y,Z, was legitimate, why the fuck wouldn't they use it against him? Instead, they use that same lame ass shit that I posted up above that YOU bought right into.

Once again, GOOD JOB!

So much for that whole 🇨🇦 Smart people 🇨🇦 bit...

Oh, and since you and a few other's like to throw that other bit around, like your SO superior... "End sarcasm".

There! I labeled it appropriately, this time. 😄😆🤣😂🤣

What a tool!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By #551147 26,Aug,20 17:08
Bump
By #592419 26,Aug,20 17:10
I just farted..
By #551147 26,Aug,20 19:59
🤭
By #592419 27,Aug,20 02:01
--------------------------------------- added after 44 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Still, I agree that Biden made several ignorant comments. However, Trump doesn't do anything else but making ignorant comments.
By #551147 26,Aug,20 13:55
Bidens "Campaign Disavowing" and BIDEN (personally) Disavowing are TWO different things, no?

C'MON MAN!

Let's NOT play games here. Either HE rejects the endorsement, or he doesn't.

Just like I wanted to hear Donald Trump (personally) disavow those nutjobs, and he did! You should expect no less from Mr.Senile.

Thanks for all the links, but they prove nothing!
I already heard about that, anyway. Until it comes from the horses mouth, it's meaningless.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 06:09 other posts 
Hi Scorps,

Did you really HEAR Donald Trump PERSONALLY disavow Richard Spencer and/or the alt right? I've looked for it in the left and right media, but I've only found what he said in a New York Times interview. You've probably heard ABOUT it on Fox News. But did he declare it personally on national TV?
If he didn't why should Biden?
By #188992 26,Aug,20 06:16
Fuck right off, Scorps!

By your logic that would mean that if I endorse Trump, he's a rabid leftie!
By #551147 26,Aug,20 13:43
I'm disappointed with you Mister! You caught me once, but just didn't make the connection this time, too bad.

Although your analogy is VERY cute!

Point that out to your leftie/lib friends next time they speak out their ass using that same dumb ass logic. Be fair and balanced, don't just let it slide...

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 26,Aug,20 14:04
If it shows me in an even-handed light I would like to point out that Bette Midler's tweets about The First Lady were despicable.

Hope you're having a good day
By #551147 26,Aug,20 14:12
I CERTAINLY appreciate that and couldn't agree more.

I think she's pretty beautiful and HAS to be a remarkable person to tolerate her husband. I joked with my Wife last night, can you just imagine her cussing his ass out with that cute accent? 😄😆🤣😂 I would be on the floor laughing my ass off. You know it's happened, she seems pretty strong. LOL

Hope you are having a nice day as well.
By #188992 26,Aug,20 14:16
I know very little about her but, yep, she's a looker and the accent is adorable!

All good here, ta.
By #551147 26,Aug,20 15:19
Forgive me and ignore this! He's trying to bury it...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 21:36 other posts 
You can’t endorse any one you can’t even vote your not a United States citizen you should try minding your own business no one wants to hear ya
By #551147 27,Aug,20 04:14
You're a mess!

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2024 🇺🇲
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 05:32 other posts 
You know me he started with me and I won’t back down
By #188992 27,Aug,20 06:04
Fuck right off, dgraff.

I can endorse anyone I fucking like, in whatever country I feel like poking my nose into.

If you think I'M going to be the one to back down to a cunt like you, you're even more stupid than I thought.

Fuck off, shitkicker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 10:08 other posts 
Well Huxley I think I have you all wrong . I thought you were just a dick from another country that thought he knew everything about the country i live in threw the news and google. But I’m wrong and for that I apologize. I now understand that you can’t help your self because you are a teacher. We have one on this site just like you from the United States my home state for god sakes. But I’m gonna get long winded and tell you a story about a 17 year old boy from the mountain ranges of north central Pennsylvania in a failed school system . This boy had an English teacher that would go out of his way to ridicule humiliate and make fun of the students.we all hated him. One day as he was making fun of my name calling me giraffe because of my height . And I said something about it he hit me a crossed my temple with a close fist. Well I snapped I opened my desktop pulled his arm in the desktop and slammed the lid on his arm. I later found out I broke his arm in two places and pulled his shoulder out of place. So I was forced to quit school to keep them from pressing charges and the school teacher was fired for his part in the mess and it really didn’t matter to me because I had a full time job now in math and science I had good teachers and I achieved good grades. I left that school a hero in the eyes of my fellow class mates for standing up to the ass hole teacher so now you know my story as to why I don’t get along with over opinionated arrogant dicks
By #188992 27,Aug,20 10:41
So, you've always been a cunt that resorts to violence to cover up your stupidity? Now I understand.

Fuck off again, shitkicker.

By the way, well done for introducing punctuation to your incoherent ramblings. See what you can achieve, when you try?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 11:03 other posts 
At least I know what you look like now you look like that mangled wash up teacher I put out of commission you’re just like him and exactly why school systems fail I pitty your students
By #188992 27,Aug,20 11:11
What .. did you think I would feel sorry for you because a teacher fetched you one?

I'll bet a dime to a dollar you deserved it, you foul cunt.

If you think you'll "put me out of commission" you're very much mistaken, shitkicker.

You're thick as a brick by the way. I have let out that I have a Teaching qualification but, here's the rub, I have never spent a single day working as a teacher. Comprehension skills still poor as piss, I see.

Go fuck yourself, you'll never have my "pitty" (sic).
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 12:17 other posts 
I’m not looking for your pitty ass wipe so you have teaching skills but never taught just couldn’t drag yourself out of the basement away from the computer it’s just as well you would be a terrible teacher you possess no people skills
By #188992 27,Aug,20 13:28
Oooh, pass me the ointment - that was such a burn!! (Sarcasm alert).

I like how you skate over the fact that you insulted me for being a Teacher when I have NEVER been a Teacher! Does being that stupid ever get wearing for you?

Having checked out your page: your face looks like something I would draw with my left hand. You really are a despicable, inconsequential turd aren't you?

Does your ass ever get jealous of all the shit that comes out your mouth?

I've heard your birth certificate is actually an apology note from Durex.

Now fuck off, you horrid cunt.

By #592419 23,Aug,20 18:08
[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,20 20:27 other posts 
I seen a picture of Michael obumma when she was a man she looks like Oj Simpson did back in the 70s with big nappy hair it would seem like the Democrats like a little extra in a woman
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

I wish sleepy joe would touch my penis I would give him a mouthful quick
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

So not only was buck obumma our first black president he was also our first gay president and
By #574505 23,Aug,20 21:29
By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 10:52 other posts 
From what I read "she" was a football player in high school and after graduation "she" went and made the change.
There is always conspericy theorys and fake photos.But 1 video clip I saw Barrack actually called her Mikeall ,misspelled to explain he said the male name.
They also found the kids are adopted,which in and of it's self I am glad the kids were adopted instead of abandoned but to be used as part of a rouse to fool Americans into thinking they were part of a normal family was just wrong.
By #188992 24,Aug,20 11:01
4 fucking idiots in a row.

At least SrCums, dgraff, Jamie and phart are consistent. Take their evidence from "dodgy" sources, flirt with racism, and display their plain ignorance on a pretty regular basis. Pretty fucking despicable stuff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 11:43 other posts 
By #188992 24,Aug,20 16:12
I know you're not a massive fan of punctuation, dgraff, so - especially for you:

your a massive shitkicker who seems to revel in his own pig ignorance and has a fucking awful attitude towards foreigners and anyone from a different racial group calling people Obumma is not clever or decent and the same applies when you call someone a dot head it just shows that you lack empathy for other human beings and would respond to any such suggestion with mindless violence you also seem to think that having a big gun swearing a lot getting so hammered you can barely string a sentence together and having sex with someone from a race you barely respect are all good things for a human being to aspire to I don't wish you any ill will but I hope you sleep well because if I was that vile I think amnesia would be one of my many problems you horrible old shitbag
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 16:58 other posts 
Just google "Michelle Obama as a child" and you find lots of photographs of a normal girl. Don't be stupid!
By #551147 24,Aug,20 20:54
Hi Ananas!

I did as you suggested, here's what I stumbled upon...

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 04:44 other posts 
No dick here:

--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Have you seen the arms on Serena Williams? Do you think she's also a man? I'm not saying I would win in an arm-wrestling contest against her, but that doesn't make her a man.

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 19:18 other posts 
Huxley I would no more try to match Whit with you then you would try to match strength with me you can talk circles around me but just keep it in mind I could twist off your head and shit down your neck you fucking limey
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

How’s that for racist fuckwhitery
By #551147 24,Aug,20 20:56
I looked up what Ananas suggested, here's what I stumbled across...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 21:23 other posts 
Hahaha I was looking at pictures of Michael Obama all day I found a picture of her in sweat pants at a gym working out and the way she was sitting there was a noticeable bulge in her pants now i lived with a he she for two years I know she is a man and I thought she was for a long time
--------------------------------------- added after 109 seconds

More dirty little secrets spilling out of the Democrats closet
--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

It’s kinda hot though I personally would love to see what she is hiding in her pants
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 06:59 other posts 
Did you really live with a he she for two years? I'm more interested to hear about that. Did you have a relationship or was he/she just a roommate?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 07:10 other posts 
Yes I lived with a young he she and we were sleeping together there are pictures of him on my page his name is markis even though we don’t live together anymore we still get together every Friday night for a booty call
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 11:39 other posts 
That's great! I would love to have a friend like that.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 06:30
"Whit"? Beyond parody, fuckwit.

You want to tell everyone what you sent me as a private message, or shall I enlighten them as to what depths you will stoop to?

When I say "you lack empathy for other human beings and would respond to any such suggestion with mindless violence", you're not obliged to confirm that by your actions.

Now - fuck off you unusually strange, intellectually-challenged, shitkicker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 07:19 other posts 
Do what you want lefty I have nothing to hide like me for who I am or ignore me it’s that simple I see right through you you’re one of those guys that think you’re right and the world is wrong you sugar coat everything so people think your life is just grand I prefer to listen to Ron G or miles they tell us the truth about your country
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

I now put you in a class with Angel 1227 both of you think the Democrats will swoop in and save the world and all the trouble will just go away how nice that would be you two live in a dream world my world is full of destruction and fighting and disease and ass holes that think they know everything
By #188992 25,Aug,20 08:03
Talking out of your favourite orifice, again, dgraff.

The Democrats are probably the lesser of two evils, but my Politics are far-off from those of Joe Biden.

You're still a racist, know-nothing, bellicose shitkicker.

Fuck off again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 09:17 other posts 
Well then ignore me it’s that simple.your a smart man you should know that you don’t wanna get in a pissing match with a dumb drunken racist ass kicker like me it’s not worth your while and it takes up a lot of your time because I’m in it for the long haul
By #188992 25,Aug,20 09:51
I'll get in a "pissing match" with whomever I fucking like, you dumbass shitkicker.

You think that because I'm your intellectual superior (which I have never claimed) means I can't be in it for the long haul as well? Or that I couldn't twist off YOUR, empty, head and shit down YOUR neck? You're a crusty old fuck and I rate my chances.

Now, fuck off for the third time.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 18:47 other posts 
Well bloody hell pip pip cherrieo balderdash to all that bloody rott
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

If it wasn’t for people like me old prudes like you would have nothing to bitch about
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

And I can god damn guarantee there is over 1000 people on this site that would love to see you try to twist my head off dident you see how big my hands are in that picture I sent you there like cement blocks you dumb ass limey
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

And one more thing Huxley 666 the people who you refer to as idiots
Scorps
Phart
Jamie
Are my friends of many years and I will thank you to treat them with respect as they deserve
By #188992 26,Aug,20 06:14
Fuck off, shitkicker.

I'll call people idiots as much as I like - particularly, when they say things that are idiotic.

Nice post, by the way - took you 4 attempts to get your drivel out there, I see!

You're right though: the person with the biggest hands has always won every fight in the whole gamut of human history!! Ha fucking ha. As you're a dense fuckwit I'll just point out that was sarcasm.

I'm guessing Bruce Lee must have had fucking enormous hands? That's the funniest, piss-weak, brag I've ever read. "Hey, look at me - I've got big hands!".

You're still a crusty, old, fuck and I still rate my chances. Now crawl back into your festering hole, you dumbass bell-end.

How would you score the pissing match so far?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 06:48 other posts 
Have a little respect for kebmo dumb ass your going to get his forum thread tossed in the dumpster by admin if you wanna continue this battle I’m game but do it in private chat so others don’t suffer from your dumb ways no wonder no one likes you I even bet you have a face only a mother could love
By #188992 26,Aug,20 07:08
You seem to think you can tell me what to do, fuckface?

Bollocks. I will NEVER engage in a private chat with a scumbag like you. The message you, so kindly, sent me will NOT get a private reply.

Now, take your big hands and stick them in a chipper. If kebmo feels fit to ask me to stop the "pissing match" I might consider it - I have respect for him.

As for you - fuck off, and when you get back - fuck off again. Do you REALLY think I'm, in any way, intimidated by your retarded bloviations? You're a cunt.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 09:25 other posts 
And you are a DICK you have no respect for any one so fuck off to you to DICK
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

And another thing if I’m such a dirt bag why at 58 am I getting all the young guys I want by the looks of your page you are getting sex to with your hand and you really should go outside more often your very pale white go outside talk to some people shake a few hands don’t wear a mask though maybe you can catch Covid-19 it would do you good to get out of your mommy’s basement for a while
By #188992 26,Aug,20 09:40
Your pissing match isn't going too well, is it shitkicker?

Remember this: you were the first to resort to threats of physical violence.

I went to a tough school where being academically gifted, reading books for pleasure, liking poetry and the like was considered less than manly by the fuckwits. Shitkickers, like you, would try to physically intimidate bright kids.

My father, a working class trucker, taught me early on that physical bullies were very often moral cowards and all you had to do was stand your ground a few times and they would soon lose heart.

I'm not proud of it, but in my day I gave ignorant fuckwits like you many a bloody nose. I didn't wait to be invited, if a cunt like you tried to physically intimidate me that would be my first target - hit you as hard as I fucking can right between the eyes. Amazing how many of you "tough guys" with "big hands" (ha fucking ha) would turn tail. Even those who stood their ground and fought me would think twice about trying that shit with me again.

Looks to me like, regardless of the size of your hands, you'd struggle to get your ass off the couch. Then you need to actually LAND a punch you fucking lardass. Ever seen a boxing match? It's not always the big, ignorant fuck that wins.

I have respect for people who warrant respect - including people who I may diasgree with on a range of issues. Your small-minded, racist, misanthropic garbage doesn't merit a milligram of respect. You're an irredeemably flawed individual and, although I still hold to my statement that I hold you no ill will, I will NOT back down.

You ever think about trying to physically intimidate me again, just remember that I will come back at you with all my might and wit.

Now, guess what .... you can fuck right off, again.

Still in it for "the long haul" you piece of shit?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 10:17 other posts 
Hey lefty I’m having fun now step away from the computer and go outside you pale white internet troll
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

And were is that blow job you promised me a month ago I promise I won’t cum in your mouth
By #188992 26,Aug,20 10:38
Oh my, being slagged off for, let's see, my complexion (oooh, that really hurts), masturbating (on a site like this I think you may have offended a lot of people), and being in "mommy's basement"! Given I'm 56 it might not be a massive surprise to you, but my mother's dead.

If that's the level of insults I can expect from your pissing match, I'm frankly a little disappointed. Can't you threaten me with physical harm again or tell me the size of your biceps? Piss weak bloviating, yet again.

You ask why you're getting such regular sex with young guys? Firstly, bragging about your sexual conquests is pretty feeble. A chacun son gout, I suppose? Maybe the young blokes living around Nowheresville, USA lack taste?
Just because I don't tell everyone on here how often I am having sex doesn't mean it's not happening.

I see that you can't gather all your thoughts together to make one post at a time ("added after x seconds" seems to be a pretty regular feature of your posts, fuckwit). I'm guessing we could measure the speed your neurons are firing with a cop's speed camera.

Stating I offered you a blowjob a month ago is a) false, b) puerile, and c) not my cup of tea. Even if I had proclivities towards same sex hook-ups, I wouldn't even cum on the face of such an ignorant cockalorum as yourself.

As Alexander Hamilton said to Jefferson: "There are approximately 1,010,300 words in the English Language, but I could never string enough words together to properly express how much I want to hit you with a chair". See the difference? That's a good, intelligent insult. "Mommy's basement" stuff is indicative of your reading age - I'm guessing it's single digit.

Now fuck off.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 12:11 other posts 
Blow me bitch your long boring books that you type put me to sleep try breaking up the monotony a little with something funny or maybe smart
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Oh hey I truly am sorry about your mom mine is gone 15 years ago
By #188992 26,Aug,20 12:17
Do I detect a placatory tone?

You're losing your touch, fuckface.

Sorry for your loss too. Even cockwombles like you deserve that.

Brief enough for you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 14:21 other posts 
Your such a little girl
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 22:20 other posts 
Das christly elt bip slicker
By #592419 24,Aug,20 22:32
The blue are blue.. Red are red.. The swing states are the one's that choose.. That's why the democrats want popular vote instead of electoral college.. Ohio, North Carolina and Florida are the real election that chooses.. If they split then its PA.. Michigan, Wi and PA leaned left until Hillary Clinton refused to campaign there. So what I'm saying is that there will be no issues.. Now the cure for coronovirus has been introduced..
By #188992 25,Aug,20 06:55
I don't expect anything particularly rational, or well-thought out, but SrCums can you explain why you are in favour of the Electoral College method as opposed to the Popular Vote?

I'm genuinely interested, as it seems a bizarre system to me.
By #592419 25,Aug,20 09:17
All states have their 1st amendment right to say.. If california has 38 million people and south dakota has 700000 then it creates an imbalance. That is why SD has a better and more fairer say. You won't agree with this but they is "CONSTITUTIONAL LAW" and 1st amendment is the entire reason USA exists. So if 55 college votes versus 2 or 1 for south dakota california has more say but its not as substantial. You need 270 votes to win the presidency..

A 2018 paper by three Yale School of Management professors estimated that the illegal immigrant population was in the range of 16 million to 29 million.. Of course these people voted whether they actually did or not.. A deceased cat once voted for hillary clinton in 2016.. The constitution knew of this method which is why they implimented the electral college system..
By #188992 25,Aug,20 10:05
If California has 38 million people and 18,999,999 vote Republican wouldn't you favour a Popular Vote system?

If that happened (a tiny majority for Democrats) in all the "Blue" states, would you still think it a fair system?

Your Constitution has amendments. Which, by definition, means it is NOT immutable. By the way I think you'll find that it's the 12th amendment that sets out the procedure for electing the POTUS and Vice-President.

The first amendment, full text, is: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” I fail to see what relevance that has to the Electoral College system? I am happy to be corrected, however.

The President is the President of ALL the States, right? Your current system, in extremis, could elect a President who fell WAY, WAY behind in the Popular Vote.

I fail to see how it can be described as "fair" or, as Scorps bloviates "genius". It seems to me to be more of a glaring anachronism that warrants reform.
By #592419 25,Aug,20 10:13
Then think harder...

Here is something for you to do.. You shoule get this.. Its the official Donald Trump coloring book.

[deleted image]
By #188992 25,Aug,20 10:16
It doesn't take you long to sink to kindergarten level, does it?

"Shoule"? Ha fucking ha. Nice punctuation too.
By #551147 25,Aug,20 11:30
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good addition to this one:

[deleted image]
By #551147 25,Aug,20 09:43
Simple!

Without it, the entire country would be at the mercy of 4 states votes EVERY single election. It would be as if the other 46 states are nonexistent or irrelevant. That wouldn't be right I don't care how you slice it. I personally think the plan is genius in so many ways. How they foresaw such a thing, SO very long ago, is mind numbing to me. If only 4 states were allowed to choose the President every election, it would cause deep divisions in this country.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By #188992 25,Aug,20 12:12
You're normally a tad more cogent than SrCums, Scorps.

Care to explain to me why, if your President was elected by the Popular Vote, that would hand power to 4 States? I may be being incredibly dim, but I don't see it.

Perhaps you mean something different than I do, when I talk about Popular Vote. I can't find super up-to-date figures but in 2016 The Census Bureau stated that 245.5 million people in the US were over 18. I know not all of them register but, if we assume they did, and then they all voted consider this:

145.5 million vote Republican, and 100 million vote Democrat do you think it would be "fair" or "genius" if, because of the Electoral College system, you ended up with a Democrat in the White House?

From here it looks like, to a less extreme extent, that's what has happened on 5 occasions in your Nation's past. I will resist the "cheap shot" of saying when that happened most recently!!
By #592419 25,Aug,20 09:40
so homophobic.. as an extreme left radical you are,, anyone that doesn't agree with you are idiots.. Are you God? Or the devil?
By #188992 25,Aug,20 10:07
"Homophobic"? Where the fuck did that come from you irredeemable fruitcake?

Is that because, unlike you fruitier nutjobs, I happen to believe that Michelle Obama is a woman?

Go fuck yourself!
By #592419 25,Aug,20 09:22
It happened twice,,, Michael LaVaughn Robinson; The First Lady Of The United States Of America,,, All of their children are adopted naturally because Michael is unable to bear children.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 10:10

You'll believe anything that fits your nasty, narrow-minded narrative, SrCums.

Go fuck yourself, again.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 15:27 other posts 
Hux, you are a intellectual superior?
What are you smoking?
What is your education level anyway? I have noticed you have learned to use google.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 15:35
I was in full-time education till I was 20. 10, what we call, O levels. 3 A Levels and a Lower Second Degree from University.

My birthday is late in the Academic Year so most of my peers at Uni were 21 when we left. I've always been one of the youngest in my year group.

I also have a post-graduate Teaching qualification and I've taken a few short courses through our Open University, and had a lot of courses to go on in my professional career. Effective Team Management, Interviewing Skills, Communication Skills and all that malarkey.

I gave up smoking, after being an addict much of my adult life, in 2012. I know that's not what you meant by the way!!

What about you? What's your educational CV look like?

I'll let the "Google" dig ride!

By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 21:09 other posts 
2 year degree in electronics.
Wound up in entirely different line of actual work as my education got dated quickly and It was a hobby for me that the high school counslers thought I should go into for a carreer.
Math is my weak point. Troubleshooting,Love the challenge
By #188992 26,Aug,20 09:13
I'm not familiar with the US Education system, but Google tells me there are 4 levels of degree: associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral.

As yours took 2 years would I be right in assuming it's an associate degree?

I'm not having a go, but I would have thought an Electronics degree would require pretty high standards of Maths (I can't bring myself to type "Math" without the s!)?
By #592419 26,Aug,20 16:44
YOu have proven nothing since I knew you to my misfortunes.. So boring.. Just to let you know Trump is in the lead by 10 points now... You better make sure Biden has a good diaper supply.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 09:33 other posts 
in design yes,not in troubleshooting and repair much
By #592419 26,Aug,20 16:45
You better make sure Biden has a good diaper supply.

During the debates he will be up there 2 hours and end up shitting in his pants stinking up the place..
By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:02
Have you been keeping up, fruitcake?

I've described the Democrats as the lesser of two evils, and stated that Biden's politics are far from mine.

I'm of a firm mind that most societies end up with the politicians they deserve. Not much will change in your Nation, whoever wins - that's the real fucking tragedy.

Having said that: I would gently point out that scatological references to an elderly gentleman who, even if you disagree with him ideologically, is also a proud, patriotic American is despicable.

Why am I not surprised? You're a fuckwit, and a cunt.
By #592419 26,Aug,20 17:11
Donald Trump is up by 13 points .. Isn't that great
By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:17
Hey, look who finally kept to his promise and dropped "a pile of shit" on my page?

Bravo, fuckface. You've shown yourself to be a proper, well-balanced adult in possession of his full faculties.

Or is it you've confirmed you're a fruitcake?

I don't care if the fucker's up 93 points. Can't you fucking read?
By #592419 26,Aug,20 17:18
I had to go
By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:20
Incontinence is a terrible affliction.
By #592419 26,Aug,20 17:20
[deleted image]
By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:26
About 10 years ago I thought pics with funny slogans superimposed on them were witty and sorta cutting-edge. I'm not so sure now.

Straw poll: who thinks that the use of memes, like this lovely example provided by SrCums, has had it's day and now looks a bit lame?

If you want to see how it can get a bit silly, check out the homepage for milesbferry, on here.

This is an attempt at a non-partisan point, by the way.

SrCums hasn't got it yet, although his replies seem to be to MY comments, but I think Joe would be a mediocre President (at best) and I would find myself hard-pushed to vote for him, even if eligible to do so.
By #592419 26,Aug,20 17:30
How can I be partisan if I speak the truth?
By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:44
Fuck me, I already thought you were stupid but that's staggering!

Are you allowed any sharp objects, SrCums?

If you private message me the contact details of your primary carer I can alert him/her that you are having one of your "episodes", if you like?
By #592419 27,Aug,20 02:07
I speak right down the middle.. I don't talk bullshit like you do all the way left.. I am right down the middle,, the sweet spot or the truth. Therefore I am not leaning left or right.. That's what politics is... you take the truth and then you fuck it up like you do with political spin.. You have given absolutely no reason whatsoever on why Joe Biden should be president.. None.. All I hear comes from your stupid mouth is your stupid ass'd crap.. You have not EVER given a valued reason why I should vote for a socialist, and a stupid senile one at that..It's because you can't.. So you troll the site even though you know you are wrong.. BUT then if you're so fucking retarded then I forgive you.. Otherwise you are just here to troll people.. You're a left wing hack and your bullshit I can see right through..
By #188992 27,Aug,20 06:12
"the sweet spot or the truth" - fine words, from someone who has implied that Joe Biden shits his pants. You tell me: is that TRUE? Is that your "sweet spot"? To me, it looks like something a fucking 12 year old would resort to.

In other words: you're fucking full of it.

I have NEVER stated Joe Biden should be president. "The lesser of two evils" is as far as I've gone. Joe is no more a socialist than I'm a teapot. If you think Biden is NOT a Capitalist, you're even more stupid than even I thought.

Did you construct that picture of Joe? If so, you have too much time on your hands to be childish and puerile. If not, it's not even an original thought - it's something you have lazily grabbed from the net. Either way, it's pretty risible, fuckface.

If further proof was needed that you're a childish, little cunt - taking a shit on someone's page is fucking pathetic too. Grow up and fuck off.
By #592419 27,Aug,20 09:22
NO, actually it is true. He still lives, his body still works but his soul is leaving it.
The difference between you and me is simple. Just like a liberal that has been trained as a zombie by your left wing government to disrespect Israel as a country, refuse to adhere to Just authority and in reality is your teacher of right and wrong, namely the police. You have no schooling even if you graduate college because you are taught for a political agenda, not right and wrong. When was the last time you took the course on humanities that involve ethics? I can tell you that it never happened. Your a zombie suppressing your soul which causes you continuous pain and suffering, never taking responsibility for your actions or assertions. Never humble, just ignorant and unable to reason.
You choose a leader that adheres to your agenda. Trump is the first resistance to this agenda for the first time since Abraham Lincoln and they don't want him. They killed Lincoln and now they want to kill him.. The difference between you and I is I use more resources to understand what is right and wrong. Your behavior on here clearly gives away your motivation.. You're a useless nothing...
I use my heart in determination,, you use nothing other than what you are told to do by evil thugs.. What a waste.. Unfortunately you are not alone so when Trump wins he will do all he can to educate Americans for doing the right thing by teaching them the right thing..It will take a lot of work and he can't do it all by himself, just like Abraham from the start of Israel and Jesus from Christianity, Buddha from the far east..Followers will be more. You think 2016 was a humiliation? Wait a couple of more months..
By #188992 27,Aug,20 10:36
Fuck me, you really are a fruitcake. Get help.
By #592419 27,Aug,20 11:18
Why should I fuck you? Fuck yourself.. I'm not your fucktoy.. I do get help,, every time I'm humble which is always or attempting to.. Fucktards like you I practice on... You can't say anything to upset me.. If you check your page everytime you fuck with me calling me names it will cost you points..
By #188992 27,Aug,20 11:21
Bizarre ranting again. Why would you being a childish fuck on my page cost ME points?
By #592419 27,Aug,20 11:51
Because I like it.. Never forget,, I'm using you.. You are the perfect specimen..
By #188992 27,Aug,20 12:04
Yep, you're fucking nuts. Confirmation wasn't really needed but thanks for remaining true to form. Let's see ... your efforts have cost me how many points so far? Hmmmm, I do believe it's ZERO. Fruitcake!
By #592419 27,Aug,20 14:46
Bullshit.. I know you have fakes and names,,, perhaps not every fake I know of but that is how you got those gifts to disappear.. As long as I have points I will donate to the huxley999 shit foundation.. People like you are the shit of this planet infesting carbon dioxide..
By #188992 27,Aug,20 14:59
Believe what you want, fruitcake.

Is it true that you used to be on here as "Ari G"? Bella seems to think so although, laughably, you have also claimed that I am one of Bella's fake accounts!

I had a private word with the person who got rid of your gifts to me, actually. Mainly because getting a negative gift from a weirdo, like you, I will wear as a badge of honour. If I get up your nose so much that you spend 240 points (by my reckoning) defacing my page, do you count that as a "win"? Ha fucking ha.

You reference zombies quite a lot, don't you? As they tend to eat brains, I'm guessing you're pretty safe.

Now fuck off, you strange little fuckwit.

PS. I've just made a donation to muslimhands.org.uk in your honour. It's specifically for their Palestine and Gaza appeal. Hope you approve, cunt?
By #551147 24,Aug,20 20:57
@ SrCums,

Check it out... only registered users can see external links

What do you make of that?

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   ...#68

Show your Genitals