pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #28

Pages:  #1... #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 16:25 other posts 
Why is it that both sides pick the candidates that are most horrible and ridiculous to the other side and all off you are correct? Can't you find anyone smart and decent to lead you? The rest of the world is stuck with those goons too you know.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 16:44 other posts 
Ananas, when you live in the center of the universe, there is no "rest of the world".
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 17:04 other posts 
OK, maybe thinking about the rest of the world is a bit much to ask. But at least then think of your own self interest. Don't they want to have someone that doesn't screw them?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 21:04 other posts 
We thought of our self intrest in 2016.That is why Trump is President.He puts America FIRST.

As for finding a smart,"decent"person to run the country,I doubt you can find 2 people that would run 1 under each party,that were smart and decent. Anyone smart and decent,as in "near perfect" does not want the job.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 15:44 other posts 
Do you still believe that what Trump is doing is in any way positive for America? Don't you see it's all about his ego and enriching himself. He doesn't care about you, unless you are one of his donors. His donors just want tax brakes and no restriction on polluting your environment. For working people they only want lower wages, even less benefits, making money of your healthcare and forcing you to work during a pandemic. They only want you to be their expendable worker drone.
By #551147 05,Aug,20 17:57
JESUS H CHRIST, MAN!

Ananas2xLekker

What the fuck kinda news are you watching?

First off, ANYONE who takes that job must have one helluva an ego. So what! You MUST have one to endure all the bashing every President has to endure.

"enriching himself"!? Yeah, he's making SO much more money as the P.O.T.U.S. than he would have on his own. $400,000.00 annual salary of which he donates to worthy causes. So that's complete bullshit...

The tax breaks affected ALL working American's adding more to our paychecks. FACT! If that's NOT caring about us, serve me up some more! He's having a barrier built on our southern border to slow the leeches, criminals, and drugs from coming into our country. He has made our military stronger by properly funding them and ordering even more modern equipment. Just to name a few things. Yes! Serve up some more "not caring", please!

Over the decades America has made great strides in reducing our pollution. YOU (Ananas) SAY: "no restriction on polluting your environment." That's a LIE! Areas involved in fracking are watched over, closely, by the e.p.a. and auto manufacturers are also highly regulated. To mention a few examples...

YOU (Ananas) SAY: "For working people they only want lower wages, even less benefits, making money of your healthcare and forcing you to work during a pandemic. They only want you to be their expendable worker drone.

FORCING TO WORK? I would think that Americans being forced at gunpoint to work would be splashed all over the news. Perhaps 🤔 it is in YOUR country... If so, please share the videos with the rest of us. In case you don't get it... Prove that ANYONE is being forced to work.

Last I checked, EVERYONE that wants to be successful, "enriched", pay bills, etc. WORK BY THEIR OWN FREWILL. What world do you live in? Does YOUR world just award SUCCESS to random individuals? Like in a lottery drawing? If there are NO "worker drones" how the fuck does anything get done in YOUR world? If YOU personally are not a "WORKER DRONE" how do YOU sustain yourself, financially? ARE YOU A VICTIM OF A NANNY STATE? I mean, if you are, that will answer a lot of my questions. WELL, ARE YOU?

Oh and that lower wage bullshit you stated... If that's what he was seeking then he should open the borders and scream COME ON IN! Then everyone could benefit from those that are willing to work for crumbs.

By the way, I didn't forget...

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF THE WELFARE STATE?

How many rich, successful people has YOUR government produced?

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By #592419 05,Aug,20 21:43
I think most of the participants here are democras in congress making fakes..
By #610414 06,Aug,20 13:33
SCORPS

JESUS H CHRIST, MAN!
JESUS H CHRIST, SCORPS

Ananas2xLekker

What the fuck kinda news are you watching?

HE'S WATCHING THE SAME NEWS THE REST OF US ARE WATCHING. YOU ARE THE ODD MAN OUT.

First off, ANYONE who takes that job must have one helluva an ego. So what! You MUST have one to endure all the bashing every President has to endure.

TELL THAT TO JIMMY CARTER.

"enriching himself"!? Yeah, he's making SO much more money as the P.O.T.U.S. than he would have on his own. $400,000.00 annual salary of which he donates to worthy causes. So that's complete bullshit...

WHAT HE DOES WITH HIS MONEY IS HIS BUSINESS (EXCEPT WHEN HE CHEATS ON HIS TAXES). NONE-THE-LESS HE MAKES GOOD MONEY.
The tax breaks affected ALL working American's adding more to our paychecks. FACT!

THE FACT IS THAT TAX BREAK WAS ENOUGH TO EAT AT BURGER KING ONCE A WEEK. SOME HELP.

If that's NOT caring about us, serve me up some more! He's having a barrier built on our southern border to slow the leeches, criminals, and drugs from coming into our country.

SO YOU THINK ANYONE FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER IS A LEECH, A CRIMINAL, OR A DRUG LORD? CAREFUL, YOUR BIGOTRY IS SHOWING.

He has made our military stronger by properly funding them and ordering even more modern equipment.

THE CLAIM BY TRUMP IS THAT THE AMERICAN MILITARY HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REBUILT UNDER TRUMP AT A COST OF $2.5 TRILLION
FACT CHECK BY POLITIFACT: MOSTLY FALSE

Just to name a few UNTRUE things. Yes! Serve up some more "not caring", please!

Over the decades America has made great strides in reducing our pollution. YOU (Ananas) SAY: "no restriction on polluting your environment." That's a LIE! Areas involved in fracking are watched over, closely, by the e.p.a. and auto manufacturers are also highly regulated. To mention a few examples...

YOU MENTION TWO OR THREE EPA ROLLBACKS AND THAT'S IT? DUE TO LOW COST OF PETROLIUM FRACKING IS NOT USED THAT MUCH. HE HAS ROLLED BACK ALMOST EVERY EPA RULE PASSED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. MONEY TALKS.
YOU (Ananas) SAY: "For working people they only want lower wages, even less benefits, making money of your healthcare and forcing you to work during a pandemic. They only want you to be their expendable worker drone.

ANANAS IS RIGHT. SHOW ME A CEO WHO SAYS,"LETS RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE TO $15/HR AND I'LL SHOW YOU A CEO TOUCHED IN THE HEAD.
FORCING TO WORK? I would think that Americans being forced at gunpoint to work would be splashed all over the news. Perhaps 🤔 it is in YOUR country... If so, please share the videos with the rest of us. In case you don't get it... Prove that ANYONE is being forced to work.

IF YOU ARE POOR AND NEED FOOD STAMPS, YOU HAVE TO WORK EVEN IF YOU CAN'T WORK OR THEY'LL CUT IT OFF

Last I checked, EVERYONE that wants to be successful, "enriched", pay bills, etc. WORK BY THEIR OWN FREWILL. What world do you live in? Does YOUR world just award SUCCESS to random individuals? Like in a lottery drawing? If there are NO "worker drones" how the fuck does anything get done in YOUR world? If YOU personally are not a "WORKER DRONE" how do YOU sustain yourself, financially? ARE YOU A VICTIM OF A NANNY STATE? I mean, if you are, that will answer a lot of my questions. WELL, ARE YOU?

Oh and that lower wage bullshit you stated... If that's what he was seeking then he should open the borders and scream COME ON IN! Then everyone could benefit from those that are willing to work for crumbs.

FYI, THE SW IS FULL OF MEXICAN AND OTHER CENTRAL AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT WORK IN JOBS AMERICANS WONT DO. DON'T BELIEVE IT? CONTACT THE AGRICULTURAL DEPARTMENTS OF ARIZONA, COLORADO, NEW MEXICO, OKLAHOMA, CALIFORNIA, OHIO AND FLORIDA. AND THOSE JOBS PAY AT LEAST $10/HR.

By the way, I didn't forget...

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF THE WELFARE STATE?

How many rich, successful people has YOUR government produced?

ANANAS MAY NOT KNOW ALL THIS. HE'S FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY........BUT......YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. YOUR BUDDY, THE CLOWN IN THE WHITE HOUSE KNOWS IT TOO

MAGA? YES!!!MAKE THE ASSHOLE GO AWAY!!!
JUST 3 MORE MONTHS.
By #606653 07,Aug,20 14:58
Wow angel you have so much to say
By #610414 11,Aug,20 15:47
LOVE2SHOW2

[deleted image]
By #606653 11,Aug,20 16:36
I forgot the pissing dog too
By #606653 07,Aug,20 15:00
What did Gene Wilder say in Young Frankenstein? Sedagive give her a setagive
By #610414 07,Aug,20 16:33
They are not guesses
Hi Scorps,

First, thanks for your elaborate answer. There's a lot there, so I hope I have time to answer all of it.

Our viewpoints are so different and you might be correct that I'm watching different news than you. I'm living in The Netherlands, so I see the news from our public broadcast foundation. Besides that, I watch a ton of American political YouTube channels. I don't watch your news channels like Fox News, CNN, CNBC, etc. anymore, because every time I did, I noticed how much they are lying. It's not just politically coloured, they actually constantly lie about facts.
I don’t mind if people have different opinions, but I like getting in arguments when I notice incorrect information or the complete absence of facts.

So let’s get into your arguments.

Your right that most presidential candidates (left and right) want to be president because of their ego. This was certainly true for Hilary and I am sure it is for Biden. However, do you really think that of Bernie Sanders? He might be your complete opposite, but I hope you recognize that it is only about the issues for him. He talks about nothing else.
What I say about Trump, it is because he talks so much about himself. You have seen him talking about his cognitive test, right? I challenge you to count how many times he says how good of a job he does. Have you ever heard any other president brag like that? You say presidents have to endure bashing? Well Trump doesn’t, he is whining about all of it. Didn’t you see his map on which he had drawn in the path of a hurricane, with a sharpie, because he made a mistake?

His enrichment is not about his $400,000.00 annual salary. It’s all the corruption besides that. He is the only president who didn’t divest from his businesses. He makes money by overcharging guards that stay in his hotels, to protect him, when he is golfing or on vacation, which he does more than any president before him. The Saudi government paid for more than 500 nights in Trump hotel rooms. Meanwhile the Saudi arms deal is continuing while Saudis are doing a genocide in Jemen. He has given a Puerto Rico restauration deal of $300 million to one of his donors. He is keeping the FBI building close to his hotel, to prevent competing hotels being build there.
only registered users can see external links
Jared and Ivanka earned $82 million last year, while they worked as White House advisers.
Still saying it is complete bullshit or are you changing your argument to “other presidents are also corrupt”?

Trumps tax breaks gives $40,- a year to the poor and $940.000 to the ultra-rich. Also the tax breaks to people are temporary and the tax breaks for corporations are permanent. Even many billionaires are ashamed of these tax breaks.

If you want a border wall, I don’t mind at all. I don’t think it will help against drugs or illegal immigrants crossing the border, but it will at least give people jobs.
Do you think your military is underfunded? It is 57% of your federal spending. You pay more than the next 10 countries combined.

Trump gutted the Environmental Protection Agency. He also wants to lower regulations on car manufacturers, but they don’t want that themselves, because they wouldn’t be able to sell their cars in most other countries.

He is not forcing people to work at gunpoint, but by withholding unemployment benefits and not penalizing employers for firing workers who complain or strike about insufficient corona measures. He has made it impossible to sue your employer when their neglect has caused them corona. At the moment, as many as 40% of US renters are at risk of losing their homes. Is it a choice to work, if you get evicted if you don’t?

In the Netherlands our unemployment has also risen quite extensively. At the moment we are at 4.3% and it was 2.9% in February. You are now at 11.1%, but the US excludes a lot of people from the numbers.
The difference is that our government tied restrictions on firing people, when companies take government loans. Companies that have lost at least 20 percent of their turnover for three months can receive compensation of up to 90% of the wage bill.
Maybe you would call The Netherlands a nanny state, but actually we have seen our social services decline a lot over the last 20 years, because we mostly had right wind or center right governments for the last 20 years. Our job protections have been reduced, lots of utilities have been privatized, our healthcare has been privatized in 2000, our minimum wage and pension has been lagging behind inflation, retirement age has been raised.

Actually The Netherlands is one of the most competitive countries in the world. An important reason why the Netherlands is so competitive is the efficient and effective way in which we deliver high-quality services and products. The Netherlands scores particularly high in our exporting sectors. Industry, transport & logistics, agri and food all have above-average productivity compared to the countries around us. With products such as chip machines and modern production methods such as milking robots, Dutch companies in these sectors are too far ahead of foreign competition.
We are now 4th on Global Competitiveness Index. The USA is 2nd, but in The Netherlands we have a 40 hour workweek, guaranteed 20 holidays per year, paid sick leave, a guaranteed pension from the state, pretty good job security, good public schools, good public transport, good infrastructure, child benefits, care allowance, rent allowance, mortgage interest deduction.

Speaking for myself. I am happy in my job, on a permanent contract for the last 15 years. It is safe, clean, diverse and rewarding work. My colleagues and management are friendly and trustworthy. I can take calculated risks, without risk of punishment if it fails. It pays about € 47.000 gross, which is net about € 34.000. I’ve been working from home for the last 11 weeks. I wouldn’t call myself a worker drone, because I like my job, my work-live balance is pretty good and we can afford a comfortable life.

It’s really interesting how you liked the minimum wage with immigration. Your country has no free movement agreements of employees with other countries, so why would that be a problem for you? Just regulate it and fine employers who hire illegal workers. Europe does have free movement of employees, so we actually have to compete with workers from Poland and Hungary, which have much lower wages. Our adult minimum wage is € 1680,- month (€9.70 - € 10.77 / hour depending on the workweek). Yours is $ 7,25, so why is your minimum wage 40% lower than ours, while you don’t have free movement of employees from other countries?

We cannot compete with your rich people, because most of the richest 25 people in the world are from the USA. The richest Dutch person is Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken. She owns € 14.2 billion. Compared to Jeff Bezos, who has $ 113 billion, that is modest. The Netherlands had 37 billionaires now, compared to 31 the year before.
You probably think it is fantastic that people can get rich like that, but I don’t agree. It is not possible to get that rich without screwing over other people. Working for Jeff Bezos is horrible and the pay is still crap. Huge multinationals have too much power to crush competition, appropriate natural resources and exploit workers by corrupting politics.

If you think I am a victim of a welfare state, please clarify how I am suffering.
I think however you are a victim of rampant capitalism, because you are tricked into giving the rich everything they desire, for the dream of absolute wealth, as long as you are willing to work as hard as you can. It’s possible but the change is negligible. It is however surely maximizing the profits of your employer, which is the purpose of the delusion you are sold. I wish for you to wake up from that dream and join the fight to improve reality.

Kind regards,

Ananas2xLekker
By #551147 06,Aug,20 17:30
WOW! Mind blown! 🤯

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to respond the way you have. There is a LOT there for me to take in, and I will probably respond at another time to your points.

That being said, I apologize, to YOU, for my initial tone. I meant no harm, I just get tired of the "orange man bad" mentality, or like the other imbecile that responded to me, when I wasn't even talking to her. Just look at the difference between YOUR post and hers...

BTW, I have a dear friend in your neck of the woods, she and I talk frequently. I find her to be quite a remarkable person, too.

Anyway, thanks for the intelligent response and the civil tone. Appreciated more than you can imagine.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 07:24 other posts 
Hi Scorps,

Thanks for taking the time to read it all. It turned out to be more than I originally intended, but I was on a roll.
I understand it is a completely different view. It is even on the left for The Netherlands, but I have met many people who are further left than me. I am working in the pharma business and I invest in stocks. I pay my taxes, but when my assets grow, I would minimize what I pay, but legally and with some conscience.

Also, I don't think Trump voters are bad at all. Considering the choices last election and his promises, I understand very well. I even think Trump's intentions were better than how it turned out.
I still wouldn't have voted for him, because I think he is not smart and completely self absorbed. Besides, he came out for the Republican party and in my opinion about 90% of republican politicians are selfish bastards and only 70% of democrats. I would have voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries, because I completely agree with all his policies. In the coming election, I would have a hard time choosing to vote for the lesser of two evils or for a completely powerless third party. I would never choose not to vote and I never missed one election in The Netherlands.

I once voted strategically, but other than that I always vote for the party closest to my principles. That party has never been in the cabinet, but they have come close a few times. They are a little more left than me, but considering I want our politics to move to the left, that is my best choice. They do have a strong voice in the House of Representatives and therefore pass votes in accordance with my principles.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 21:00 other posts 
How many poor people have you ever worked for?
IF you are working,you are usually working for someone that has more money than you do,that owns or manages a company that is owned by investers which happen to be The rich people you so love to hate.

If you tried to level the playing feild,let's say use a entire country.Yours.Take in all the money,take away all property.And then divide it up evenly between all citizens.
IN 6 months, the majority of that money and property would be back in a small groups hands,just as it is now.Some people can manage money and invest it,some cant'.And the 1's that can't ,some seem to like to be jealous of those that can.
By #610414 07,Aug,20 08:55
THE NORDIC WAY

Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark (collectively the Nordic countries) have a combination of high living standards and low income disparity that has captured the world’s attention. At a time when the growing gap between the rich and poor has become a political hot button in developed nations, the region known as Scandinavia has been cited by many scholars as a role model for economic opportunity and equality.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
The Nordic Model involves the standards followed in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark.
These nations are known for high living standards and low income disparity.
The Nordic Model includes social benefits such as free education, free healthcare, and guaranteed pension payments.
By #606653 08,Aug,20 18:09
Sure thing hotpussy.
By #606653 08,Aug,20 18:10
Why don't you give us a lecture on ethics and morality. The same time why don't you define justice. I'd love to hear your version let's see how smart you are
By #610414 09,Aug,20 08:26
Love2show2, it's hard to define justice as it changes depending on the situation.
The idea of justice occupies centre stage both in ethics, and in legal and political philosophy. We apply it to individual actions, to laws, and to public policies, and we think in each case that if they are unjust this is a strong, maybe even conclusive, reason to reject them
Ethics focuses on the decision-making process for determining right and wrong, which sometimes is a matter of weighing the pros and cons or the competing values and interest. Morality is a code of behavior usually based on religious tenets, which often inform our ethical decisions. Morals come from within.

The truth is all depends on your ability to control the public's ideas of wht is just, ethical, or moral.
Im sure that as the Americans discovered the concentration camps in WWII Germany, their sence of justice, ethics and morality were twisted beyond recognition
By #606653 10,Aug,20 18:33
Rather than writing in the entire chapter or book why just say it's all about doing the right thing?
By #610414 11,Aug,20 07:51
Does that mean we have to do it the Republican way?
By #606653 10,Aug,20 18:38
Justice is justice but in politics it's to divert what is just to create false narrative in order to obtain power and control.. at this time the left is struggling. They don't know what to do because they are being exposed and the only thing they can resort to is violence of inner cities. First thing that left tries to do is to get as many illegal people in this country as they can 2 Menace with the election. When Trump put up that wall the left losses and they know this. That's why you have all this violence and craziness because this is all the left has to work with. Justice will never be followed perfectly but the Constitution tries to be as perfect as it can in dealing with one person being equal with the other but the left convinces the black population that they are being undermined in order to obtain their vote
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 19:55 other posts 
Best I can remember when the Soviet union was formed,a term Useful idiots was born.Blacks are being used as useful idiots by the left and refuse to accept that that fact.once the left gets what they want,the blacks will be left in the dust and thrown a few checks and food stamps and be just as dependant on the government as ever if not moreso.never knowing what it is like to work,to succeed,to be proud of 1's accomplishments.
By #610414 11,Aug,20 08:24
Phart..
In 1959, Congressman Ed Derwinski of Illinois entered an editorial by the Chicago Daily Calumet into the Congressional record, referring to Americans who traveled to the Soviet Union to promote peace as "what Lenin calls useful idiots in the Communist game".

hardly the date the soviet union was formed December 30, 1922
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 18:20 other posts 
Go down a few results on google.

Ludwig von Mises
By #606653 11,Aug,20 13:16
Very well put by the way the Soviet Union was established back in 1917 with the same tactics that the left is using now bye performing a revolution the same way what they're doing now in 2020 only the Soviet Union rather than being in a more structured Marxist Society it was despair death anger and informants killing and massacring people. This is the same thing they want to do now but now populism is taking over through Donald Trump and it's it's being prevented that's why we have all the riots going on because it's all they have left.
By #610414 11,Aug,20 18:26
The Russian revolution was in 1917. The Soviet Union was established in Dec,1922
By #610414 10,Aug,20 20:44
Love2show2
If you believe all that claptrap you just posted, there's no way anyone could break through to a place in your mind that would actually reason. Go, my friend, and be careful of the unicorns.
By #606653 11,Aug,20 13:18
Lot of people believe me because it's true you refuse to face truth. All you are now is Your Own Worst Enemy
By #610414 11,Aug,20 13:21
Bad bitch. It's all over. Love2show2 knows
By #610414 11,Aug,20 13:24
Lots of people believe you because the world is full of idiots. They rather someone else carry the load. Well. like I've said, "Beware of the unicorns"
By #606653 11,Aug,20 13:35
So anyone that doesn't agree with you is an idiot? I happen to think it's because they are smarter than you.
By #610414 11,Aug,20 15:05
love2show2
I didn't day that. I said, "Lots of people believe you because the world is full of idiots."
There's a difference
By #606653 11,Aug,20 13:21
You appear to be somebody that never accepts responsibility for what you do. Your pain and suffering is other people's fault not yours you will stay like this until your last breath.
By #610414 11,Aug,20 13:36
Accept pain and responsibility? I nursed my dad during the last 5 yrs of his life. I've been a nurse and room mother for 3 kids at different times. I've been a Girl Scout and a Boy Scout leader. I have voted in every election since Carter. I raised my 3 kids into responsible adults with good families. My granddaughter was born with cerebral palsy. I've spend many nights helping my daughter cope. Have you ever fed a disabled child through a Mickey tube? it's attached to her tummy direct.
During hurricanes I've slept at the hospital to give aid and comfort to those that were affected. What I do I stand behind. I've never in my life passed my responsibilities to some one else. My Dad was in the Army Air Core and all his children soon learned to face all problems. So, open your mouth, the crops need fertilizer.

NOW, JERKOFF, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE OTHER THAN HALF BAKED THEORIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE INSTEAD OF FINDING A SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS. IF NOTHING ELSE, AT LEAST TRY BEFORE YOU MAKE BASELESS ACCUSATIONS.
By #606653 11,Aug,20 13:45
No I want to stand by what I said I trust my instincts with you
By #610414 11,Aug,20 15:06
Still, my premise about you stands
By #610414 11,Aug,20 15:48
[deleted image]

By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 18:21 other posts 
I notice you are from overseas.Your media and ours frankly,does not give the truth.
I had neighbors in 2015 that were out of work,loosing thier homes,and so on,that after Trump was elected,they have been able to work,earn good wages and get their lives back on track. Even thru this virus ordeal,they are still working.
Making a living,supporting their familys instead of depending on goverment handouts.
Trump has done more in 3.5 years for the Working American and the minoritys than a couple presidents before.
I am sorry,but Obama had a ego to,"You didn't build that".He was a bullshit artist and a good speaker,that is how he got in.
Less benifits,Obama is the 1 that messed up our insurance, not trump.Granted,he said he would fix it and hasn't.Kinda hard with the dems and the Rhino's working against him.
You are not stuck with the "goon" as you call him. He is America's President,not Yours. So don't worry about us.
By #610414 06,Aug,20 13:51
Phart, Ananas, like us, gets the true facts from whatever media is available in his country. Your conspiracy theories of FAKE NEWS is old and frankly overused. You can't judge the economy by a few people that did good......or bad. You give Trump credit for a lot, but, when the housing bubble broke during Bush Jr's term (a Republican), the shit hit the can. Double digit unemployment, thousands of homes foreclosed, the economy was a disaster. For six months Bush fought to get the economy right.No dice. Obama got elected and reelected 4 yrs later. He got the economy back on track and slowly it got good. Talk to any economist from the USA or foreign country and they'll tell you Trump has been riding Obama's coat tails.
As far as Obama care, think how many have health care today even if they are not working. I know you have had problems with your health care. Well, let me say this: tough shit. Most like it. I like it.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 18:17 other posts 
Well next time I need health care and get a big bill,I will look you up and YOU can pay for it.
By #610414 06,Aug,20 19:17
Phart, it's not my fault you can't look for better insurance. My open heart/bypass cost $265,000 but after insurance my co-pay is $1280. I pay the hospital $20/month.
They are reopening me in October and my insurance already approved it. My insurance cost $130/month. My meds are zero. My primary is zero. All others are $20. Thank you Mr Obama. You losers that can't put a plan together, sorry.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 21:03 other posts 
My insurance is a provided benifit of my employer at no cost to me.I had a 80-20 plan with low deductables..Now it is 70-30 and the deductables are double.
why is it so great to loose that and pay 100s a month for a "better" plan when I Had a decent plan already??
Some of us went to work for folks that provide insurance,retirement,and vacation leave and etc,instead of just a high paycheck and have to spend out of to get those same things.
By #610414 07,Aug,20 08:09
But, Phart, this is a personal occurance. It affected the employees of this employer. The rest of us had a different experience. And you say it was provided by your employer. If you didn't work there. You wouldn't have that benefit. Before you couldn't have that if you were not employed. Now you can.
Hi Angel,

You probably think of me as a communist, if you think I want to take everything from all the rich people and distribute it between the common people. That is the extremist version of the left spectrum and I am not. I am a social democrat, which means my ideal is capitalism, with very strong regulations, good employee benefits, a living wage, publicly funded healthcare with low payments at the point of use (not completely free), publicly funded schooling, publicly funded critical utilities and publicly funded politicians, who cannot take money from any special interests or other countries and also have no conflicting personal interests.
All of this will result in higher taxes, but a strong democracy will give the public control over how to distribute the public funds.
Lets call this the Scandinavian model. There are still very rich people living in Scandinavia, but most other people also have a much higher living standard than everywhere else in the world.
In a system like that, I have no problem with people who succeed.
By #610414 07,Aug,20 08:04
It's a beautiful dream and I'm all for it but, as they say, a trip of a thousand miles starts with one step. I believe the first step should be health care for all
--------------------------------------- added after 46 minutes

Ananas, I can't get a handle on your political position. One moment you put down Trump and his cronies, next you are putting down Biden.
Politics usually means settling for the least offensive candidate. So, who do you want more to loose in the American elections?
By #610414 07,Aug,20 08:55
Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark (collectively the Nordic countries) have a combination of high living standards and low income disparity that has captured the world’s attention. At a time when the growing gap between the rich and poor has become a political hot button in developed nations, the region known as Scandinavia has been cited by many scholars as a role model for economic opportunity and equality.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
The Nordic Model involves the standards followed in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark.
These nations are known for high living standards and low income disparity.
The Nordic Model includes social benefits such as free education, free healthcare, and guaranteed pension payments.
Hi phart,

America's president has a huge influence over the rest of the world. For instance:
- America started most wars since WWII
- The 2008 global financial crisis started in America
- Trump stared a trade war with China
- Trump made stock markets rise in general
- Trump can make stock markets crash with a few tweets
- Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Trump pulled out of the Iran Deal
- Trump cuts ties with the WHO
- Trump will not ratify the Arms Trade Treaty
- Trump almost started a war with Iran by killing Soleimani
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 15:49 other posts 
I am glad that Trump got us out of that iran deal,and out of the paris aggreeement.He knew the affect it would have on OUR economy.And the Who,who wants to support that bunch of liars that let this wuhan virus get out of hand?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 10:51 other posts 
Hi phart,

WHY are you happy that Trump pulled out of the Iran deal?
Trump said he would make a better deal. It's not there yet. Europe doesn't want Iran to have nukes either. That's why we made the deal with them. Iran kept the deal. Don't believe the lies they didn't. America was cheating and then broke the deal. It just showed America can't be trusted.
Now America is back on the path of just crushing Iran and they are back on the path to nukes. Why wouldn't they, with such an untrustworthy enemy as America?
America treats Iran as the biggest evil ever, kills their general who was fighting ISIS and is butt buddies with their mortal enemy Saudi Arabia. Why oh why would they hate you?

You think the Paris deal was bad for the economy? It's a toothless handshake agreement, that is actually providing jobs in the alternative energy business.
Actually doing something to prevent the worst effects of climate change would be bad for the economy, but I promise you that climate change will do much worse to your economy, within 20 to 30 years, when the world continues on the current path. The US tax payer is paying $720 billion a year on the military to 'protect yourselves'. On climate change prevention the US spent $154 billion, since 1993.

Yes the virus started in Wuhan, but they have it under control now. Only America is to blame for letting it get out of control in America.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 12:27 other posts 
The general was leading attacks against Americans,not fighting isis,get your shit straight. IF engineers come up with alternative energy sources and equipment such as cars,tractors and such that can operate from it and do it cheaper than current sources of energy,there would be no need for a job killing treaty.
Climate change was going on since the earth formed,another thing you need to learn about. If climate change had not happened,we would be to busy running from hungry Trex's to type shit on a computer.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 13:30 other posts 
Hi phart,

You believe everything they tell you. America's escalating is unnecessary and counterproductive.

Denying climate change will not make it go away. The climate change that killed the dinosaurs was caused by a large asteroid. Man made carbon dioxide and the destruction of forests will cause climate change on a level that can cause the extinction of humanity. But maybe after we are gone, the climate can recover and some surviving insects will evolve to take over the world.
By #610414 06,Aug,20 09:19
Phart, really? I would have thought that you, a smart, reasoning man would have dropped the Clown
By #610414 05,Aug,20 16:45
What do you have against Biden? Why is he a goon?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 18:23 other posts 
Biden,to me is not a "goon" persay,but he is just slipping to much. and he didn't do much good when he was vice. Not really what we need.BUT I will take him over Bernie.
By #610414 05,Aug,20 20:16
Vice presidents have little to do. Even Pence is superfluous
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 20:56 other posts 
Thank you for saying that,so why is it people are talking about all things Biden did while in office? He didn't have much to do but sit around and eat crackers and drink milk and hope Obamma disappeared into the night to never be found again so he could be sworn in as Prez.
By #610414 06,Aug,20 07:41
Biden looks and sounds like a nice grandpa and he can pretend to care for the common man pretty good. He is however just as corrupt as any other corporate democrat and all republicans. Maybe some of you would like his voting history, but most of what he has done is horrible in my opinion. That is why I call him a 'goon'.

It is my term for a politician who is dishonest about their motives, are making shady deals behind the curtains, are using powerless people as scapegoats for bad politics, are fighting transparency and are taking money from loathsome people and objectionable countries.
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

And NO, not all politicians are goons.
By #610414 07,Aug,20 08:58
Over his career, Biden has generally been regarded as belonging to the mainstream of the Democratic Party. Biden has been described as center-left and has described himself as such. His policies emphasize the needs of middle-class and working-class Americans and have drawn political support from those groups
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

One thing we keep forgetting, governments are amoral. They do what is needed to be done at the moment it's done. Governments plan but, even in those plans they do as they think it's right. I don't blame them. It's the reason we voted for them. Biden's history may have been spotty, but his current platform is a good one. Honestly, though, SpongeBob could be running and I would vote for him. My vote IS AGAINST TRUMP. Anyone but him.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 07:01 other posts 
What I like about Biden is how he was transparent about his corruption:
By #610414 09,Aug,20 08:01
First, that happened so long agothat there were two Vietnams. Second, he got financial help to win an election. This is the corruption? Are you sure he didn't grab women's pussy without consent? Or did he ask a foreign government to investigate Biden jr?
Give me a break.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 08:56 other posts 
No, that was just a video where he makes jokes about it. What do you think the prostituting means, that he was speaking about. It is not that he sucks their cocks, is that he has done their bidding through policies the last 35 years. Here is some video's from Kyle Kulinski about it. At that time he thought Biden would loose to Trump, but he couldn't have foreseen the corona crisis. Without it, Trump would certainly win and there's still a chance he will.

By #610414 09,Aug,20 13:05
Trump had a 50/50 chance of winning without the pandemic. The public was tired of his antics. Now, while anything is possible, winning a second term is improbable.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   ...#68

Show your Genitals