Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #32

Pages:  #1... #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jul,20 16:50 other posts 
I just heard about this on tv and had to share.
BASIL contains things that can be used as disinfectant!
Trump ask of we could use disinfectant to help with the virus and was ridiculed.Basil is used to flavor food.
Um,
Karyn Siegel-Maier, author of The Naturally Clean Home, suggests making your own disinfectants by combining vinegar with essential oils such as rosemary, thyme or basil. In studies, basil oils have been shown to kill E. coli, listeria and salmonella bacteria.
only registered users can see external links

By #610414 25,Jul,20 18:57

Vets join with demonstrators in Portland. They want to protect the free speech of demonstrators. So, all you "Demonstrators are a bunch of nogoods" suck it up.

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 24,Jul,20 20:52 other posts 
JUST PLAIN NO! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS AT ALL. MOST OF US HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT FUCKER ANS ACTUALLY WANT TO HAVE SOME SEXY FUN NOT BE MIND FUCKED BY THAT ASSHOLE. PLEASE GO BACK TO WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR!
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,20 23:50 other posts 
If you don’t like this thread don’t click on it. Ever. Anyone can have any legal conversation on this site. The ones I don’t like I pass by. Sounds reasonable doesn’t it?
By #551147 25,Jul,20 00:39
Hmmmmm You're a good Man!
By #610414 25,Jul,20 07:12
I'm with you, Kebmo. There's 198+- pages full of inane crap in the forums. There's only a handful of threads like this one. Why is there always some member that complains about the content? KRE8TOR69, FUN IS SUBJECTIVE SO......GO VISIT PISSING IN URINALS. Let us have what we like.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,20 11:46 other posts 
Very reasonable solution to the problem!
Sad that common sense is so absent that folks don't realize,they don't HAVE tO CLIC on any thing they consider offensive.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 19:49 other posts 
I watched a speach today from Trump and the chat box to the right on youtube had this entry that makes a very good point.

"who is making the money on the mask and the medicines? We need that info. then we'll know who's pulling the strings"

Um, raises a lot of possiablitys doesn't it?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 22:32 other posts 
Big Pharmaceutical companies and China.
--------------------------------------- added after 889 hours

3M is going to start up a plant to make N95 masks in Brockville, Ontario, Canada. They're also making a shitload of loot from this. They plan on making 100M masks a year for Canadian consumers.

--------------------------------------- added after 889 hours

3M is making a shitload of money from this. It was announced recently that they will be building a new plant in Brockville, Ontario to produce 100M N95 masks for Canadian consumers.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 12:00 other posts 

Liberal news source,
what say ye to this? I have been discredited here for trying explain this for over a week now.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 15:50 other posts 
Trump and Trudeau talked yesterday and an announcement was made today that the border will remain closed for yet another month. 29 Members of Congress penned an open letter to Canada to reopen the border to nonessential traffic but Prime Minister Trudeau said no, the safety of Canadians are his top priority. He's keeping it closed.

This is an article on the CBC site. If you scroll way down to the comments you'll see how Canadians feel about it. You won't see this on American news, fake or otherwise.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,20 19:01 other posts 
May I ask what is the big deal if it stays closed for 2 years? I mean,we shouldnt even open our schools according to some folks,why on earth would anyone want to open their borders?
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 04:07 other posts 
The Canada - US border is the longest nonmilitarized border in the world and about 2 million people cross it each month (normally). We are each other's largest trading partners with $Billions of trade crossing the border monthly.
The last time this border was closed was during the war of 1812 before Canada was even Canada so it's correct that the Canada - US border has never been closed before now.
Billions of tourism dollars cross between our border in the summer when it's open. Hundreds of thousands of people care because their jobs are related to tourism.
Take Banff National Park and Niagara Falls Ontario for instance. Both of these areas are being hammered by the lack of US tourists not coming to Canada but the Canadian government is paying people who are not working because of COVID $2,000 per month and of course we all have health care so we're not that bad off. Businesses are also being helped.
American border cities are not getting the Canadian "day shoppers" that they are used to so their stores are dying, particularly in Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY where $10B is spent annually by Canadians. Las Vegas is also missing Canadians. 90% of Canadians live within an hour drive of the US border.
So that, Phart, is why people want the border opened but Canada won't open it at this point because we have COVID-19 under control and we don't want Americans coming here to fuck it up!

CANADA DOES NOT WANT AMERICANS FUCKING UP OUR COUNTRY SO WE ARE KEEPING THE BORDER CLOSED UNTIL YOU QUIT FUCKING UP YOUR OWN COUNTRY WITH COVID-19!!!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 07:03 other posts 
That works great for Canada, but what am I supposed to do about all the "Americans" who keep fucking up MY country?
It seems like I will have to wait until they come up with a vaccine for Covid-19 and then hope they start working on a vaccine for STUPID.
By #606653 16,Jul,20 09:27
This has nothing to do with it the main source of business the Democrat has is an open border with Mexico and the United States which includes drug imports and exports Gathering constituencies for votes for the Democrats using illegal means the source of which child pronography and child sex trafficking is imported and exported which the l olits Express e.g. has a lot to do with while Hollywood and sports legends do to maintain status. While making Americans stupid by defunding their education they have Little Resistance going against them making people more stupid and ignorant. This is a global movement it isn't between the United States Canada Mexico this is global this is what the Vatican tells you to do this is what the Bilderberg Group tells you to do and this is what the Bohemian group tells you to do. This is where pay-to-play comes. You wonder why the Democrats want all these illegal immigrants and destroying their cities for Sanctuary for illegal immigrants? If they were so compassionate about human beings they would be taking care of her homeless here. A good percentage of the homeless here are not drug dealers and losers of Life like BELLA??? they actually work. So why don't the Democrats focus on taxpayers that are having trouble making ends meet at work? I'll let the rest of the forUm look at this and decide who is good and who is evil
By #610414 16,Jul,20 09:42
I said I was going to be nicer on the forum. Therefore,
By #606653 16,Jul,20 10:09
Finally coming to your senses?
By #610414 16,Jul,20 13:28
Yes, I guess so. I'm tired of fools, assholes, liars, and men that have small minds. These men are small minded and are prejudiced against minorities only because they don't like to be showed up by these people. So, keep doing what you do. One day we'll be able to drive you across the Rio Grande.
By #606653 16,Jul,20 13:41
What a performance incredible
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 20:42 other posts 
Let me say this,alot of us are sick of assholes,liars,and men with small brains. what we disagree on is whos brain is small. And who is lieing.
By #610414 17,Jul,20 09:31
Obviously all Republicans that follow Trumpo. They enable him and contribute to the quicksand of information lies. Yes Phart, you are included.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 10:56 other posts 
I am impressed!
You managed to cram about a dozen wacko conspiracy theories into one rambling brain-fart.
Nice work!
Why is it that none of you people can organize your thoughts and present them in a logical fashion?
By #606653 16,Jul,20 11:19
Because we can organize sequence from past events to present time that will affect the future. Oh and when you say YOU people PEOPLE.. it doesn't exactly display a proper form of character amount does it? You use the racist term all the time yet you practice what you preach you people is a racist accusation of stereotypes. Next time at least try to show at least some impartiality before you decide to make a comment
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 12:09 other posts 
I didn't say "you people people", I said "you people"--as in people like you. You know--the crazy ones.

I was not aware that crazy people were considered to be a race of their own.

Thank you for noticing that I practice what I preach!
By #606653 16,Jul,20 13:07
Okay well so tell me the difference between you people and you people. I remember you telling me with your life history I can reason objectively here. I don't believe this is your fault. I could be wrong but I don't think so dude. Here's the thing I've taken college with human ethics and what they taught me to do what you do think and reason. So what's the difference between thinking and reasoning? I'll leave that up to you to ponder but to give you fair warning that I'm very very intuitive in looking into people's eyes to decide who you telling the truth and who is not no matter what the words they say no matter how they act no matter what they do I can tell when you're lying. Something else to consider is a lot of things Donald Trump does is not correct what he did before he was president was not correct. But what I'm saying is even though he's not a likable guy he is doing and I hate to break it to you a much better job than he did with Obama Bush Clinton Reagan and Carter confined since the Kennedy administration there has been absolutely no change to the structured establishment. So let me ask you this why did they write a constitution? I believe there was a reason why they wrote not because they didn't invent toilet paper yet and they needed something to wipe their ass it was in response to opression and control from the British. Their idea was to have a country run from the people not the government telling us what is right and what is not. the media telling us what is right and what is wrong. Real journalism is finding the truth not with retractable after retractable lies and stories over and over again is CNN that you see now it has 0% credibility since the Donald. So who really are they working for are they working for themselves? Or are they being told what path to follow who's giving them the money? Who is giving the athletes money to sell their sneakers? Oh by the way those sneakers are made in China so does that tell you something? Hollywood is propaganda activist for the Deep state after all why do you think Harvey Weinstein is in jail for sexual perversion of children while Epstein was murdered in his jail cell covered up by fake suicide? What would a in Pious person come up with a reason to do that that is morally correct? Donald Trump is not the most likeable guy in the world yes he has an ego yes he pets himself on the shoulder too much but in 2016 he was the most qualified out of all of them including the establishment Republicans and Hillary Clinton. I don't know how else I can reason with you you have to be able to reason to understand the truth and I do wish you well. Really
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 14:27 other posts 
There is no difference between me people and me people.
That was easy!
I had no idea that all of those people had been confined since the Kennedy administration.
Where are they keeping them?
Change for the sake of change is not always a good thing.
Unless it is change for a dollar, which is always handy.
The Deep State is a mythical creature--like Big Foot or all those "people keep saying" people that Trump always talks about just before he tells a lie.
Why do you never mention the Martians?
They are sneaky bastards, and are behind most of the world's problems.
Why is everyone who used to work for Trump "disgruntled"?
If he is such a stable genius, shouldn't he hire people who don't have issues with their gruntles?
Sad to break it to you, but Donald Trump isn't qualified to blow his own nose.
You keep throwing around the word "TRUTH", but it does not seem like you are really interested in that at all.
What you believe to be TRUTH is only the stuff that fits your unhinged conspiracy theories.
I am not sure how else I can reason with you.
Oh--I used the word "people" because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed that you were a people. Sorry about that.
By #606653 16,Jul,20 14:31
Who said they were confined? Stop putting words in my mouth.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 14:33 other posts 
I am not putting words in your mouth. Read what you wrote. You said "confined".
I know that English is not your native language, but you REALLY have to try harder to make sense if you are going to use it to communicate here.
By #606653 16,Jul,20 16:43
Is this all you have to say will? Well you got me there was a typo. I meant to say the word combined... voice recognition sucks on this thing. So is this all you have to say?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 17:55 other posts 
On this subject?
Yes.
Unfortunately, the "typo" was the only part of your rant that was coherent enough to understand.
By #592419 16,Jul,20 18:44
Makes total sense to me.. I got the main idea of his essay.. I'm not sure,, is it your ignorance or just ability with reading comprehension?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 20:34 other posts 
Of course it made sense to you. You both speak the same gibberish.
Your writings are so alike that one might suspect that you are the exact same person.
By #592419 16,Jul,20 22:33
Well then,, you understand it since it is a contrast of your fucking stupidity.. We all know you are Bella, hotpussy and all other jerkoff names used.. Don't you have anything else to do besides just jerking off of the computer and feeling sorry for yourself?...It's really quite sad
All of your writings are the same as that fucking jew hating bitch, bella and all other fucking retarded fuck faces.. Just a total waste and it is PEOPLE like you that makes the world more difficult to make sense of how stupid your kind truly are..
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 22:43 other posts 
Did you forget to take your medication again?
Who is this "we" you speak of? The voices in your head?
What are "jerkoff names"?
How does one go about "jerking off of the computer"?
Why do you hate the Jews so much? What have they ever done to you?
You obviously have not been paying attention. MY writings are completely different from the writings of anyone else around these parts. I know because I wrote my writings.
I believe that "fucking retarded fuck faces" is a very mean thing to say. Shame on you!
My "kind" would never say anything as stupid as "fucking retarded fuck faces".
By #592419 16,Jul,20 22:56
OH,,, is this the time where you cry me a river now? Nice when you dish out your fucking shit but PEOPLE LIKE YOU cry a river when you get a mudhole shoved up your ass.. We're done now..
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 06:10 other posts 
We will be done when I say we are done.
I still have questions.
How, exactly, does one shove a "mudhole" up an ass?
Is "fucking stupidity" the same as regular stupidity, or is it stupidity exclusive to the subject of fucking?
Is the "mudhole" created by the river, or are the two located in different places?
By just16cm [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 09:28 other posts 
I'm interessted in the "mudhole thing", too. Sounds quite complicated...
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 11:14 other posts 
I would not hold my breath, just16cm. Even if he does explain it, it will not make much sense.
By #592419 17,Jul,20 09:35
That's right,, you feel like you own the world and will not be pushed around..You are just sooooo smart,,, smarter than anyone tht disagrees with you,,, You think you are smarter than me even.. BUT, based on subject content and rather than shoving mudholes in your ass we are here to discuss donald trump.. I wouldn't want to talk about mud to you. make you too hard to focus... and
The fact that you don't know how to reason,,, and/or read to realize how much you hate this man makes you too irrational for any thoughts on a productive manner.. You are your worst enemy,,, YES we all are to a certain extent but you are on the profound extreme level.... There is nothing I can write to you that will help you to understand me or by any means a contitutionalist or one that desires to understand pure justice,,,, Only your justice,,, for you, right?,,,
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 11:31 other posts 
Couple of things:

1. Who LIKES to be "pushed around"?
2. Thank you for the compliment. I AM quite smart.
3. I don't "think" I am smarter than you. Think is not the accurate term to describe the truth of the matter.
4. I wasn't here to talk about Trump. I was seeking clarification on the "mudholes up the ass" thing.
5. Besides, YOU'RE the one who brought up "mudholes", not me.
6. I "focus" just fine, thank you very much.
7. My reading comprehension skills are actually top-notch. Your writing ability, on the other hand, leaves a lot to be desired. (This is constructive criticism--to help you to communicate better.)
8. I told you before: STEVE is my worst enemy.
9. The reason I can't understand what you write is because you do it so poorly.
10. When did JUSTICE become part of the discussion? Is that the name of the town where the "mudholes" are?
By #592419 17,Jul,20 13:40
You live in america? I'm assuming since you can't understand my message yet the entire educated world fluent in the English Language understands the main passage..
At first I approached friendly and asked questions with giving facts.. You repaid my diplomacy by calling me names, illiterate and stupid.. But here is the problem with you.. The silent majority is not the ones that are arguing with you.. Why is that? Yet when the election was over the win was so overwhelming for Trump even IF the blacks voted with the same numbers as obama in 2008 she still would have lost anyway.. So what is this saying. Think of this,, during his campaign the lying media tried so hard to slander this man.. Every single network and yet some aspects of Fox News.. Why is that?? But for dropouts like you you maintain that you are right and smarter than the silent majority.. Sadly, since Trumps base is even more solidified with conservativism with blacks and minorities solidified in battle ground states it is almost a matter of time before the election is over and the democrats continue in trying to continue with the impeachment process.. BUT this time when they lose the house because their approval rating is less than 5% with Trumps approval ratings over 50% it is only a matter of time before this sequence becomes reality..
You can't understand me because you don't want to understand and that you are stupid.. Any other person would say they understand me.. Now there may be some possibilities,,, you are foreign to this nation and your native language is not English.. OR you are English and dropped out of school during 1st Grade,,, OR you do understand but will politically spin your bullshit to prove you are right but the one's that vote just laugh at you...
NO,,, YOU ARE YOUR WORST ENEMY...
JUSTICE is everything... Just like Piety, just like national sovereignty and wisely choosing the president.. Its all about morals, ethics, piety.... and yes.. JUSTICE... The only way you can understand it's definition is to learn about humility. but you don't have the balls to understand it.. You are always right.. always. especially on the fuck site like this..
So you say I'm stupid,,, well so be it.. 1st amendment right.. BUT the silent majority also has 1st amendment right and will only utilize this come November 3rd..
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 16:54 other posts 
1. I live in Narnia.
2. I am pretty sure that the "entire educated world" hasn't read your post. You give yourself way too much credit.
3. If the majority is "silent", how can you hear if they are arguing with me or not? Do you have magical powers?
4. "the blacks"? Seriously?
5. It wasn't "overwhelming". She won the popular vote by several million. He just squeaked by in the electoral college.
6. You just made up random numbers on the approval rating part. Trump is tanking at around 38% with Independents and at 5% with Democrats. His numbers with Republicans are in the mid 70s.
7. I didn't drop out. I have a college degree. Wherever did you get such a silly idea? I teach English for gawd's sake.
8. You left out the possibility that I am just fucking with you because you are a tool.
9. No. STEVE is my worst enemy. Seriously, how many times do I have to say that?
10. My balls are very humble. That's one of the many things I like about them.
11. Are you seriously going to discuss Trump AND morals, ethics, humility and piety in the same rant? Are you sure we are talking about the same Trump?
12. If any other person says that they understand you, they are lying.
13. What color is the sky in your world?
By #592419 17,Jul,20 18:12
Very clever.
By #592419 17,Jul,20 18:18
Popular vote means nothing. She lost every single battleground state including the ones that haven't voted republicans for many years.
In California you have dead people, even dead cats voting for them,, that's why the mail in ballot is popular in Oregon. The rules are simple,, 270 votes - presidency.. What is so hard about that? You have liberals like you in corrupted states with their base.. Yes they outnumber conservatives but are confined into cities because the democrats make sure they don't get education or qualified for the job market.. The democrats feed on one thing.. HATE.. You're lack of education like I said is not your fault.. This is how you were taught.. If you want a valid constitution, stay here.. If you don't then move out..If you want to change it then do it legally,, not through terror and hate. There is a proper way to do it. Another hint is after every single time the democrats used riots for an election year they have lost every single time. They don't know what to do because they can't compete on the same level so they resort to tactics ...
Nobody is keeping you.. And I hate to tell you but my numbers are correct.. If not exact for the moment you can clearly see the message..People read these posts,,, this is not between us only..The silent majority doesn't have to read this because it is just redundant truth..But they do.
By #592419 17,Jul,20 13:48
[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 19:48 other posts 
By #606653 16,Jul,20 11:21
And there is nothing logical about what I said the whole thing is not logical the whole situation is not logical. Logic has nothing to do with this what I'm saying. Cuz if it was logical they would be no issues all I'm saying is that the Democrats are a bunch of no-good common crook Liars that think that they can control the entire world with their lying and propaganda. If you cant understand that logic then what else can I tell you it's just the way it is it's the air is the air. Common sense is not a common trait for Democratic left-wing liberals I'm not saying that as an insult. It's just the way it is
By #275407 16,Jul,20 11:56
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 12:12 other posts 
Once again you are correct. There IS nothing logical about what you said.
Thank you for playing our game!
By #606653 16,Jul,20 13:42
Logic has nothing to do with it
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 14:27 other posts 
Logic has everything to do with everything.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 14:31 other posts 
Love2show2, what the fuck does that have to do with the current conversation?
It's a rhetorical question so don't bother answering because you are obviously unable to carry on an intelligent conversation.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 14:34 other posts 
Please, please, can I answer for him?

I'll just pretend that you said okay and go for it.
He would say:

Trump and the Deep State made CNN confine the Kennedeys because of the liberals and their left wings but pizza is good with peppers and cows dance on my nightstand when the yellow bus goes up a hill.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Obviously, he would use a lot more words than that, but I think I captured the essence.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 15:04 other posts 
JustWill, yeah that's probably about it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 15:16 other posts 
I used a couple of periods, though.
If I was going for verisimilitude, I should have left those out.
By #610414 17,Jul,20 09:33
Love2show2
Do you know what sanctuary means? Especially concerning undocumented aliens? I doubt it
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Love2show2
So why don't the Democrats focus on taxpayers that are having trouble making ends meet at work?
Is someone stealing their lunch?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Love2show2
This is a global movement it isn't between the United States Canada Mexico this is global this is what the Vatican tells you to do this is what the Bilderberg Group tells you to do and this is what the Bohemian group tells you to do. This is where pay-to-play comes. What about the AngloFrench group? And that Vatican with its bread and wine, powerful,just powerful.
Well, pay to play. Banco. Ace and a ten. (End of sarcasm)
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

Love2show2
Betsy DeVoss, our current Republican Secretary of Education , has fucked up education in this country that will take years to fix
By #610414 17,Jul,20 10:06
Love2show2
87% of Mexico’s exports are bought by the USA
The following is a list of exports to us. There’s also a list of imports from us bought by Mexico
Vehicles: US$121.3 billion (25.7% of total exports)
Electrical machinery, equipment: $81 billion (17.1%)
Machinery including computers: $80.7 billion (17.1%)
Mineral fuels including oil: $26.6 billion (5.6%)
Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $19.9 billion (4.2%)
Plastics, plastic articles: $10.8 billion (2.3%)
Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefabricated buildings: $10.3 billion (2.2%)
Vegetables: $7.8 billion (1.7%)
Beverages, spirits, vinegar: $7.5 billion (1.6%)
Fruits, nuts: $7.4 billion (1.6%)

AS YOU CAN SEE, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. THERE’S A NEW INTERNET PROGRAM CALLED GOOGLE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO USE IT
By #606653 18,Jul,20 12:50
You are just stupid that's why
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 13:30 other posts 
Thanks for the explanation.I had no idea tourism was that big of a industry in that area.
By #610414 17,Jul,20 09:50
Phart, only recently has Niagara’s Falls become famous. Before, only recently married couples went there. (EofS)
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 19:48 other posts 
I had heard of it but never thought of it as anything worth the drive up there.A water fall. wow.
By #610414 17,Jul,20 20:00
You live a sheltered life.
By #610414 21,Jul,20 08:41
Phart. In BELLA'S thread you said
Oh you have noticed the numbers of cases strangly have not went up in places of riots to uh? odd,very odd.
When I read the virus can be caught from the eyes I lost alot of faith in mask.
There is a tear duct that leads straight into the throat and the virus can hit the eye,get washed down and you have the bug. I am glad they are putting in air purifiers,that is great.Should be doing that in all public places. Most of the mask people are wearing are designed to work in sterile enviroments. And they are cheaper,so if the air is clean,mask wearing won't break the bank.Of course,when doctors and nurses wearing full gear,are dieing in droves,makes you wonder about how well the mask really works.https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/health/healthcare-workers-death-coronavirus/

newest numbers I could find. Strange how that info is suddenly not avaliable when it could be used to debunk the value of mask.

WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO DEBUNK THE VALUE OF MASKS? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG? DOCTORS AND OTHER SCIENTISTS ALL SAY THE SAME. MASKS ARE MAINLY GOOD TO KEEP YOUR GERMS FROM BEING SPEWED TO OTHERS. THERE MIGHT BE SOME BENEFIT TO YOU BUT. IT'S MOSTLY TO HELP (CARE) FOR YOUR FELLOW MEN. IT'S ALSO A CHEAP TOOL TO FIGHT THE PANDEMIC.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 08:52 other posts 
Why would Dr Falchy say for almost 2 months straight that a mask not protect you from a VIRUS and could even do more harm than good. Then suddenly change his mind? He is supposed to be 1 of the smarter men in this field and for him to forget that virus's travel thru the air for 2 months after being in the field of study for over 30 years, makes me wonder if the mask thing is really just a "feel good" action by our government. It might help a bit to keep out germs or hold them in.But not to the degree is makes you Iron man to go out in public.It is a false sense of security. and plus for folks with conditions it can inhibit breathing,cause panic attacks for folks fearing close places,can't think of that fancy word at the moment.Maby "huxley" can chime and give me that word.
IF you fear death to the point that you think everyone else should modifiy thier behavior for YOUR safety, follow the early guidelines of STAYING AT HOME.
Your health and safety are ultimatly YOUR responseablity.
By #610414 21,Jul,20 09:12
Not protect YOU but it would protect others. Besides, when DrF said that, it was backed up by the data at the time. You remember before the pandemic? If you went visiting the intennsive care unit in a hospital, you had to wear a mask to keep your germs fro infecting the patient. Your last paragraph shows how callous you are. I have to go shopping for food. Do I tell people to stay out of the store? You have to study to get a driver's license. This is for the SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC. No one cares if you kill yourself by yourself. The fucking mask is a cheap way to slow down the pandemic. Stop quoting and read more
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 10:09 other posts 
Sorry if it seems callous,but damn it that is part of the problem with this modern society thinking they have no responsiablty for their own safety.
You DO NOT have to leave your home for food.Grub hub? Delivery? Ever heard of Amazon? Pizza hut?
You can live at home.Hey,even our government thought we could live at home for a month or more without going out.
Besides,no,you don't have to tell others to stay out of the store,you put on your mask and you go in.You take responseablity for Your safety. You are already doing it,why is it you are complaining? Is your mask the wrong type? Are you admiting the mask ineffective and are asking others to wear 1 just to make sure you stay healthy? Get a better mask than 1 made from worn out fruit of the looms!
Before the pandemic had you walked around in the hospital with a piece of cotton over your face from a freinds tshirt,you would have been ask to put on a approved mask for your work enviroment.your peers are dieing wearing approved full protective gear,but yet,folks are telling me to cut up a pair of socks and put it on and I am suddenly bullet proof.Yea right.
By #610414 21,Jul,20 10:43
My safety depends on you wearing a mask. Even if I wear one, and I do, it does not stop your some of your germs from getting through if you are not wearing one, Such a simple concept and you argue about it. Wear the fucking mask and shut up. If you still catch it, well, like you've been saying all along, fake news. It's only the flu. Hope you don't join the other 129,000 stiffs in the refrigerator trucks.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 21:38 other posts 
I doubt I will be in florida anytime soon so you are safe for the time being.
By #610414 22,Jul,20 07:39
By #610414 16,Jul,20 13:31
Kebmo, you should reference love2show's next post to Bella. I don't understand it
By #606653 16,Jul,20 13:43
You are correct. I know you don't understand it. I don't know how I can make a third grader come to their senses on this level
By #610414 16,Jul,20 18:41
Love-to-show, between your punctuation mistakes or lack of and your
Fucking ass theories, most of us, me at least are totally confused. I have to say, out of all the rabid right wingers on site, you win hands down the prize for stupidity,and ignorance. No matter. In early November lots of things will change and we will be able to flush the stupidity down the toilet.
By #606653 18,Jul,20 12:53
Just too complicated for you I use too many words don't I? Here let me make it simple. Don't be upset. save your energy After November 3rd you're going to have very reason to be upset
By #610414 18,Jul,20 13:25
The word is "every" as in every reason to be upset. By all indicators, the Clown doesn't have a chance. I will want to hear how all you right wing assholes will say it was a conspiracy and the vote was rigged.
By #606653 18,Jul,20 17:03
I'm not right wing there's no such thing as right-wing it's either right or wrong. Right before election day Hillary Clinton was up by six points in every Battleground State response in Michigan Pennsylvania and North Carolina not to rule out Florida. So what happened? Did the fake news media lie to you? Sure did as well as the lies that they gave slandering the president for 3 years. When he wins in November don't worry it will all be over soon. . Sing to yourself cry mr a river...What makes you even more retarded is that this type of Republican is for constitution and other side is for nazi cunts like you. It's really quite sad
By #610414 18,Jul,20 17:42
Ok, then you are wrong. I'll start calling you wrongwing.
The Clinton's and the DNP fucked up. But, polls are never exact. There's always lots of wiggle room. However, when the polls say that Biden is 15 percentage points ahead of the Clown, even if the poll is way wrong, it's still very creditable. By any standard, the Clown has acted as if we don't have a Constitution. BTW Nazis or Fascism as they are correctly identified, are as right wing as it's possible to be. Nazi cunt shows two things. First, you are an uneducated slob. Second, you can't stand a woman can argue with you.
Anyway, you keep wishing and we'll see on Nov 3 who's right
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

One more thing, FAKE NEWS has been overworked. News is news. There are no meetings of the news organizations to bring fake stories to the public. Fake news is a convenient way to fool the fools. You fool
By #606653 18,Jul,20 19:10
If you call yourself left because it's left of the truth which is wrong what's the matter with you? Are you crazy it's just stupid or both? Seems like we need an arbitrator. Only problem is you have so many mistakes you don't know which one is you
By #610414 18,Jul,20 21:35
Obviously you don't know wha lef wing or right wing means. And what mistakes are you talking about? Be specific
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 22:35 other posts 
When I was walking into Bojangles 1 day last summer I over heard a person at the drive thru ask if they had right wings on special. The speaker was loud and I heard, "sorry sir all we have are left wings" I had to just stop and lean against the building and laugh.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 23:37 other posts 
Phart, maybe they were talking about hockey. 😀
By #606653 19,Jul,20 04:35
Instead of making yourself look like a fool out of here by just telling me no I don't know what I'm talkin about I'm wrong try using some research that will document. And don't use any of that fake news crap. Use credible resources stop calling me full of s*** is s*** that s***. At least make it look like you got out of the 4th grade
By #610414 19,Jul,20 06:25
Love2show2 you are too hard to chat with. Good bye. Notice all one syllable words to help you comprehend.
By #610414 19,Jul,20 06:26
By #606653 19,Jul,20 11:57
Just because I don't understand the language UHHHHH is not my problem. I did not come in here to talk about UHHHH... I wanted to know how you would react and you didn't disappoint me. You've answered all of my questions and quite frankly you are most perfect specimen for this psychiatric experiment denial rationalization and just absolute stupidity and a waste of time. My experiment pretty much puts you on the intellect of a paramecium but at least the paramecium knows what it wants and it does function for survival.. with you I don't see a life form just in existence of nothing. Next time try to get an education and at least make something out of yourself
By #610414 19,Jul,20 16:22
What????
By #606653 19,Jul,20 19:27
By #606653 19,Jul,20 04:33
There is no right wing all categories that are put into right wing truthfully is left anyway said she's white supremacy Ku Klux Klan Nazi all that stuff. All funded by the left so it is left wing. More deception from the lying left rhinos are left pretending to be right.
By #275407 16,Jul,20 04:08
Hell, if I were any other country, I wouldn't let any Americans come into my country, a lot of Americans don't believe there really is a pandemic,its just a seasonal flu that we have every year. Tell that to all the nurses and doctors that are dying trying to save lives which they never seen like this b4 in there lifetime.--------------------------------------- added after 51 secondsI know, it's all fake news
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 04:47 other posts 
Did you know that the land border between the US and Mexico is also closed? You can fly to some places that are big tourist areas though.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 08:24 other posts 
See?
Sociopathic Orange Jeebus didn't have to build his ridiculous Wall after all. All he had to do was totally botch the handling of a pandemic-- and Mexico closed the border for him.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 06:29 other posts 
“If you don’t like wearing a mask, you’re really not going to like wearing a ventilator. “

-US Doctor
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 14:58 other posts 
Especialy if they put the ventilator in your throat up in new york,.They had nurses aids putting them in and the improperly installed ventilators actually killed people instead of helping them.Search youtube for the military nurse that helped up in new york with a hidden camera,you can hear from her prespective,don't have to take my words for it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 15:29 other posts 
Phart, when shit hits the fan mistakes happen. I'm sure she was trying her best. If I make a mistake at work someone gets an underdone steak but if a medical professional makes a mistake someone could die. Don't think for a second that she was being negligent or not compassionate.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Everyone has more respect for medical professionals after they or a loved one has had their life saved by one. I know. Nurses are the heavy lifters in every hospital.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jul,20 06:51 other posts 
Hahaha I’m quiet comfortable with a tube in my mouth kebmo
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,20 20:26 other posts 
I'm with you on that but preferably at home!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   ...#68

Show your Genitals