Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #29

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #610414 11,Aug,20 17:01
Harris is in. Thank you God. We are in.

By #623135 11,Aug,20 15:25
i like MrTrumps he cured sickpeople

By #610414 11,Aug,20 08:38
Our fearless leader has shown us, again, that an education is not needed to be Clown President.

only registered users can see external links

By #623135 10,Aug,20 08:05
I wase very surprased by the polese.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 10:19 other posts 
I posted this earlier and some folks take on it seems to be "fuck her" for all practical purpose.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 10:39 other posts 
WOODY1227 must not have had his glasses on or paid any attention to what his fingers were typing. An English speaking Canadian that misspelled wase/was, surprased/surprised and polese/police. It looks like it was almost done intentionally as those letters are not even near one another on the keyboard.

Funny, the other day, WOODY1227 did not have too much of a problem with spelling in this post;

And Repukers did learn? Is that why the wear condoms over their heads? It prevents the jizz from coming out?

Repukers? Is it possible to be so far off in spelling Republican or is it possible that reference came from only one other member who has used it?

I rest my case.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 13:32 other posts 
oh well.Could be from the southern Canada to,you know,another persons profile?
I have decided I can't hide myself well enough to go to the trouble of making a second account.Unless I posted pics of fairys and unicorns and put a pink bow around my dick or something.
By #623135 10,Aug,20 14:27
Dear Ms Been you are makin fun of my english In Honk Kong we made no fun of the way they spoke.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 15:06 other posts 
No, I'm not poking fun at your English. I pointed out to phart that your words in your current post appeared to be intentionally misspelled, unlike your post several days ago. And as an aside, I must say that according to Google Translate, your German seemed flawless and spot on.

With that said, I found it strange that you used the term "Repukers" when you referred to Republicans, a term only used by the LOUDEST and angriest mouth from the south.
By #623135 10,Aug,20 15:19
That is what the other lady called them I want to sound hipo I meant republycan peoples.

By #610414 10,Aug,20 08:20
I bet Trump will apply for food stamps once he leaves office. And would it be consider a FIRING?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 13:33 other posts 
Well if Joe Biden gets in,Trump and the rest of us will be in the same soup kitchens probably. Hoover days 2021.
And don't forget,Trump can run again in 2024 if he looses 2020 or his son can.
By #610414 10,Aug,20 14:08
Soup in soup kitchens is good. It depends on how many used shoes are thrown in.
If Trump looses he won't be able to run for dog catcher (ESPECIALLY from prison)
His son??? HAHAHA
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 14:16 other posts 
I don't want to give you any ideas, but I think the next republican running will be Tucker Carlson. And I fear he would win, because he is also a master in fake populism.
By #623135 10,Aug,20 14:29
Thaks. As if my current nightmares were not enough

By #610414 05,Aug,20 17:10
I am so tired hearing all these right wing blowhards pushing for school openings and opening businesses. This involves, me, my family and my friends. This is not about foreign policy. This is about my people's life. The only reason you blowhards keep pushing for it is MONEY. The MONEY LENDERS want their filthy lucre. We are nothing more than expendable workers for their pocket stuffing. Well, I wont allow it. I will fight it even if I have to see the inside of the local jail.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 18:26 other posts 
Forgive me if this sounded rude,but JUST HOW are you supporting yourself and your household if you are not working?How is other folks?
Not everyone has a huge nest egg to live on.Not everyone wants to be a government leach either.It is perfectly normal for most Americans to want to get back to work earning their own living and doing thier jobs.
It is past time for America to get back to running.Everyone is going to get the damn virus at some point.Get it,get it over with,and get on with life.
it has over a 99% survival rate.
Does this maby clue you in as to why people need to get back to work? A 1200 dollar or more, a month mortage does not come easy.

This unprecedented public health and economic crisis could easily turn into a devastating housing crisis. Economies are struggling, and more than 25 million jobs may be lost by the end of 2020, as governments battle to contain the health crisis with social distancing and lockdowns.May 11, 2020

By #610414 05,Aug,20 20:31
I have it easier than other people. My house is paid for. We have some savings. We buy bulk in Costco and BJs. Charlie gets Social Security. Gerome gets a few hours. We survive.
Tell me, why can't going back be optional? Those that are comfortable with going back do so at their own risk. The others don't. Look, this is not a hurricane. This is not a city wide fire. You are very cavalier about the 99% survival rate. That 1% that don't survive translates into many people dying. Even if there are 1000000 victims, that is 10000 deaths. How did the Clown put it? It is what it is. Nothing, not housing crisis, not bankruptcy of the country, is worth 10000 people loosing their lives..
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 20:54 other posts 
I agree with the option to return to work for most people.Some people,such as police,fire and etc,there is no option for them to stay at home. A teacher here on the site has told me he does not feel comfortable returning to the class room. Some teachers might. They should have the option of teaching in class.
If you want to go to the gym,you can't.Damn thing is closed and owners are loosing their shirts while customers are busting out of theirs. Optional to go if you want to? SURE,start tomorrow.
Ok so you are surviving,how do you think others are surviveing?

I don't think the loss of life is a good thing,1 life lost is to many.But the sad reality is, people are going to die of this virus.IF someone else was president,they might die next year because a democrat would keep everything locked down tight to long. As I have said before,the death rate is not going to be any higher or lower if it is strung out or opening full bore,it will just be slower.
By #610414 06,Aug,20 09:28
Slower is the best we can hope for. It gives us breathing room to come up with a fix instead of a knee-jerk reaction. If all people acted responsible then partial openings would probably work. You know they would not. They would not wear masks, they would not disinfect their hands. They wouldn't wash when they get home. Sick and elderly are at risk. Tell me, from what you post, you live where the world ends. Why is it so important to you to open the economy?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 10:24 other posts 
If it wasn’t a virus 🦠 it would be a war don’t you see its a government conspiracy all the government’s got together and planned this it’s their way of purging the country only instead of young soldiers taking the hit its the elderly think about it people are living longer collecting social security think of the strain that puts on our government I don’t trust any government farther than i could throw them
By #610414 06,Aug,20 11:02
Dgraff, let me get this right. You believe that the KILLING of over 150,000 people is a conspiracy? Baby, you are a bigger fool than I thought possible. Phart just got better than you
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 13:32 other posts 
You better open your eyes hunny and look around at the things going on around you
By #610414 06,Aug,20 13:55
This hunny is 67 yrs old and has seen more crap in my lifetime than you can imagine. I know what is going on. Go tell it to some of your dumb women.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:04 other posts 
WOW 67 you better watch out your in the age group the government is trying to extinguish
By #202354 07,Aug,20 05:28
The mere implication that the current government is smart enough, coordinated enough, and dedicated enough to pull off such a thing is completely laughable.

What's happening now is completely chaotic, and the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 06:01 other posts 
Hahaha I just like winding angle up with my conspiracies theories she’s so gullible
By #610414 07,Aug,20 09:05
Dgraff, I bow to your cunning. You must be a pistol in bed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 09:47 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:05 other posts 
There is bound to be someone else in the world you care about besides yourself.And you don't want those folks to be homeless,out of work and so on. I don't want my neighbors and friends homeless,broke and etc.
By #610414 06,Aug,20 14:42
I care about a lot of people. Look at me. Do I look like a wall flower? It's because I care that I bitch. I want the feds to stop fooling around and vote for help
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 21:07 other posts 
have you noticed anyone in jepordy of loosing their homes near you because of lack of work?
What about food cost,and health care? I have noticed several articals online about food shortages because of the virus.That means what food is around,will cost more.
Are you helping anyone with food or shelter or whatever?
I don't do alot but folks that I repair things for that are having a hard time,I make sure their stuff works and don't charge for my time.I do what I can.
By #610414 07,Aug,20 09:13
Phart, what can I say? You are one in a million. What an angel. The difference between you and me is that you expect people to pull their own chestnuts from the fire. I say let the feds pull them out. They have the ability to absorb the costs to do so. They are fighting over $600 unemployment payments. shameful
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 20:09 other posts 
In alot of the cases,that 600 bucks plus what they are getting from state unemployement is more than their normal salary,so there is no incentive to go back to work.
Trump the repubs want 400 dollars,plenty really.
As for chestnuts in the fire,eh sorda right.The feds can "afford it" because they are borrowing money and printing money with nothing to back it up.
There is middle ground but the dems just don't seem to want to find it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 00:31 other posts 
Phart and Angel, we have the same problem in Canada. There is a $2,000 monthly Covid plan and there are some people who are saying no to their employers when they call the employee to go back to work because they'd rather get paid for not working. There is a plan in place that is about to come into effect that if you say no to your employer, he or she can report that to the Canada Revenue Agency and you will be cut off of everything and probably not have a job either. I love it.
By #551147 08,Aug,20 03:43
Keep talking, I might start believing conservatism is rubbing of on you.

C'mon Man!

Where's your "empathy", compassion for those that don't want to work?

C'mon Man! SHEESH!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 04:43 other posts 
Ripping off the government costs everyone. It's especially bad when the people at the top do it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 15:19 other posts 
Scorps, Stephen Harper was the Canadian Prime Minister from February 6, 2006, to November 4, 2015. That's three terms and I voted for him every time because he was the best person for the job.
He is an economist by trade and he was a great PM. He got seriously spanked by our current PM who is a Liberal and I also voted for.
By #610414 08,Aug,20 06:59
There's always someone that tries to beat the system. I like this Canadian plan
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 09:30 other posts 
Sadly that is the case,I went to eat this morning,resturant owner said she could not get all the help she needed for this morning. I told her just to remember that when THEY call wanting to work when this thing winds down.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 22:46 other posts 
I've got your back
By #610414 10,Aug,20 07:32

By #592419 09,Aug,20 12:42
Joe Biden as smart as he is just said Blacks are stupid and not diversified like Latinos..There is an uproar and now Trump is winning the polls on black voting...all he needs is >12% and he's in the 40s right now and still increasing.
[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 12:50 other posts 
Old sleepy Joe Biden is senile he can’t help what he says nor can he remember 5 minutes later
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:35 other posts 
I don't know what the hell is going on in Bidens head. You don't say shit like that.Did he not learn from that last time,
If you don't know you are going to vote for in november you aint black? I mean really?
By #551147 09,Aug,20 18:13
I applaud old Joe!

He FINALLY said something, with some truth behind it, the "diversity" part. Black Americans are the ONLY GROUP of people that historically vote ONLY ONE WAY, for Democraps, greater than 98%.

Now you might understand why there's racial issues like clockwork every 4 years, they find an issue then bring all the RACE PIMPS out in full force.

The Dems/Libs fight viciously to maintain control over that segment of society, using them like they have for hundreds of years. The Dems don't care about people, all they ever want is to remain in power.

I stand with the BLEXIT MOVEMENT and Foudation!

A recent poll shows 81% of Black Americans disagree with the fraud known as B.L.M. inc. Don't believe the poll? Just look at all the "WHITEY'S out in the streets with their B.L.M. signs. Bunch of ignoramuses at their finest...

B)urning
L)ooting
M)urder

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 20:22 other posts 
The black folks I happen to encounter during the day all seem to be happy,hard working folks.Could be they made a choice to go to work and make something of themselves instead of waiting on "Uncle Whitey Sam" to send them a check.
By #551147 09,Aug,20 22:58
Lol

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 08:56 other posts 
Trump just said that Joe Biden is going to "hurt God"!
Damn, if Joe has that much power, he definitely has my vote...
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 09:28 other posts 
I will admit,I don't quite get that remark either.

By #610414 06,Aug,20 10:57
IT'S NOT ONLY IN THE USA....

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:38 other posts 
He never did get his liquor. Maybe he forgot why he was there.
By #551147 06,Aug,20 22:15
OH NO! 😳 NO! NO! NO! NO! - NO!

No angelic Canadian could or would EVER act like that...

CLEARLY! That Dude, HAD to be from the U.S.!!

I think Candy is trying to punk us...

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 01:49 other posts 
It's from Edmonton Alberta, Redneck country.
By #551147 07,Aug,20 02:01
LMAO I wasn't aware you had an area like that up there. That's funny though...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#68

Show your Genitals