Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #20

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 02:37 other posts 
"Donald Trump is trying to grab the election by the pussy and America needs to pull a Melania and slap that tiny hand away."

-Trevor Noah
By #610414 24,Sep,20 10:06

By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Sep,20 01:40 other posts 
[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,20 16:32 other posts 
That looks like a profile of hell boy

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,20 00:18 other posts 
Appointing a new Justice to the USSC is legal, within the constitution and has precedents. In the past both the Democrats and the Republicans said the opposite of what they are saying now.

I think that the Democrats would be doing the same thing right now if the shoe were on the other foot.

I expect that a new Justice will be legally appointed before January 20th.
By #610414 23,Sep,20 11:58
If Biden wins and the Dems take both houses of Congress and The Clown gets a new justice confirmed before 1/20/2021, then Biden should pack the court. He would be able to place two more justices and a third within the year. With the speed of the court no harm done.

By #610414 21,Sep,20 09:21
only registered users can see external links

Package containing ricin poison and addressed to Trump intercepted. What was wrong? Not enough postage?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 10:49 other posts 
No,it is wrong to send poison to any world leader.Or anyone for that matter.You would have been very upset had Obama been sent ricin would you not?

By #610414 21,Sep,20 09:18
Wisconsin man shocked to discover a brain washed up on the beach

Hurry, Trump is waiting for it. The wizard sent it.

By #610414 21,Sep,20 09:07
On the Daily Beast.

Trump to His Female Supporters: I Hope Your Husbands OKed You Attending My Rallies

The mother fucker just doesnt get it.

By #610414 21,Sep,20 08:26
Yes, Scorps, you forgot to say how full of shit you are. I'm going to enjoy Biden's win

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 16:35 other posts 
Even right-wingers are fed up with Trump:
#TRUMPKNEW

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 19:41 other posts 
Was sleepy joe Biden to cheap to buy yard signs for his campaign every were I go in Pennsylvania I see Trump signs but not one Biden signs any ware
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 19:47 other posts 
I have only saw 2 I think since he was determined to be the 1 running.And they were both on the porches of houses that I think the strings were holding the porch up.
Alot of Trump flags and signs up around here. I get compliments on my Trump hat most everywhere I go.
I don't know where they take the "polls" they show on tv and such but for sure it aint around here.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 20:00 other posts 
Pennsylvania Ohio Michigan was once Democrat territory all three changed red last election
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 20:56 other posts 
I think when the dems talk about doing away with oil,that kinda ticks off Texans and folks in Pennsylvania as that is their lively hood.
You threaten to take away a mans way of earning a living,he tends to look at preventing that from happening.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 21:02 other posts 
Biden is against fossil fuels and fracking two major sources of income in Pennsylvania so he will forfeit Pennsylvania
--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

If I remember correctly Florida also switched to red last election and after seeing the beautiful link MR CC posted of the boat parade in Florida all flying Trump flags and air planes pulling Trump banners I expect the same this election

By #623135 19,Sep,20 12:31
THE PROBLEM WITH THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS THAT THEY LOVE OBAMA/HILARY BUT ARE TOO SCARED TO ADMIT IT... :x

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 00:49 other posts 
Trump blinked.

August 6th, 2020
Speaking at a Whirlpool factory in Clyde, Ohio, Mr. Trump said that he had signed a proclamation earlier on Thursday that would reimpose the levy on Canada, accusing the country of “taking advantage of us as usual.”

“To be a strong nation, America must be a manufacturing nation and not be led by a bunch of fools,” the president said. “That means protecting our national industrial base.” only registered users can see external links

September 15, 2020
Trump abandons tariffs as Canada about to announce retaliatory dollar for dollar tariffs.

Deputy Prime Minister Freeland rejected suggestions that Canada has agreed to U.S.-imposed quotas, saying this is not a negotiated deal between the two countries.
By #551147 17,Sep,20 02:45
Here's the guy YOU prefer, Joe Biden.

Feeling up a child? - only registered users can see external links

Another attempt? - only registered users can see external links

🇺🇲 4 MORE Years TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #592419 17,Sep,20 12:23
The deep state and central banks are the enemy of american people. Trump is lifting regulations, attacking china and getting rid of taxes.. There is nothing they can do and are fighting back in trying to destroy the economy with fake pandemic. Their goose is cooked and they know it.. The only thing left is to make sure the election is done fair..
Joe Biden is now a suspect in the Ukraine incident where he wouldn't give 1 billion dollars if they didn't fire the prosecutor.. He is now being investigated for criminal tampering of evidence and bribery by Ukraine..
By #592419 17,Sep,20 12:24
Fake news with fake articles by a fake liberal member..
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:50
bella!, see what I mean about the effects of consuming your News from one side only?

Does the exchange above make you optimistic about your Nation's chances of "healing"?
By #623135 18,Sep,20 09:28
SrCums, the only liberal member you know is the one between your legs.
By #592419 18,Sep,20 14:42
FUCK YOU
By #623135 18,Sep,20 09:26
Kebmo I don't understand why Canada would want to retaliate with tariffs. Aren't they friends with Mr Trump?
By #592419 19,Sep,20 12:20
woody1227 FUCK YOU

By #592419 19,Sep,20 10:14
Trump Derangement Syndrome
The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonize anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoiled brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

By #592419 19,Sep,20 10:11
[deleted image]

Be on the lookout for cunts like huxley999 that will grab your penis and try to suck it..

By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 14:55 other posts 
Oh the irony.

Of course just to prove it's not FAKE NEWS here's the Fox News article.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 00:17 other posts 
Do you know what Herd Immunity is?

This is from the Mayo Clinic.

"Experts estimate that in the U.S., 70% of the population — more than 200 million people — would have to recover from COVID-19 to halt the epidemic. If many people become sick with COVID-19 at once, the health care system could quickly become overwhelmed. This amount of infection could also lead to serious complications and millions of deaths, especially among older people and those who have chronic conditions."

"Millions of deaths."

This is not a good plan.
By #592419 17,Sep,20 12:27
Stop posting fake bullshit and state facts.. You are wasting time, drive space as well as pissing people off... The pandemic is bullshit.. Influenza killed more people including tuberculosis.. Do they shut the government down from that too? WHY IS ALL DEMOCRAP STATES ON TOTAL LOCKDOWN WHILE CONSERVATIVE STATES ARE OPEN? BECAUSE ITS FAKE NEWS...
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:32
SrCums, you really are a fucking fruitcake.

Explain away the excess deaths, when compared to a period without a pandemic, that the US has suffered over the last 6 months. I'd love to see what shit-speckled nonsense you come up with.

For people who have lost loved ones to Covid 19 your ranting is highly offensive. Grow up and fuck off.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 13:49 other posts 
Huxley: Fake Deaths!!!
By #188992 17,Sep,20 14:00
Or could it be that SrCums is a "fake" human?

I particularly like the use of the word "democrap", especially when the demented fucker gets the old CAPS LOCK action going!

PS. joking aside, the figures are fucking shocking. Even if you use a source like Fox News:

By #592419 17,Sep,20 14:17
Sure thing asshole Deaths are due to your heart not beating anymore.. The brain does not function. Since ypur brain is out to lunch you are a cunt..
If you go to doctor with flu he says you have coronovirus. Why is that? Because you don't have it.. If you die of pneumonia you die of pneumonia.. Something that has happened for 2 million years. Since you are a cunt you're scale of being a cunt is just being a cunt..
By #188992 17,Sep,20 14:24
And there we have it, folks:

Another blast of sanity from that ubermensch SrCums. Now doctors are part of the grand conspiracy!!

PS. would you like me to correct your spelling and punctuation, fruitcake?

What is it with you fuckwits that can't just use one full stop?
By #592419 17,Sep,20 14:26
A CUNT IS A CUNT.. A SLOPPY ONE AT THAT.
By #592419 17,Sep,20 14:28
THAT'S FUNNY MR SHIT FOR BRAINS. EVERY DOCTOR I'VE SPOKEN TO AGREES WITH ME. THEY ARE DOCTORS..ONLY FUCKTARDS THAT CRY WOLF ARE THE MAINSTREAM CUNTS LIKE YOU ONLY I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE..
By #188992 17,Sep,20 14:33
Do the doctors you speak to let you take off your jacket, that ties around the back, when you speak to them?

Sure signs of a balanced mind:

1) overuse of CAPS LOCK
2) believing crank conspiracy theories
3) blocking anybody not a "friend" from commenting on your pics or sending you a message
4) sending negative "gifts" to strangers on the Internet

Congratulations, fruitcake. Ticking all the boxes!
By #592419 17,Sep,20 17:19
NOPE.. BUT YOURS DO,, EITHER YOU'RE IN THE MENTAL INSTITUTION OR THEY ARE.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 17:26
Turn caps lock off, punctuate your drivel correctly and then..... fuck off!

See how multiple full stops can be correct, fruitcake?
By #623135 18,Sep,20 09:35
Another fuckin jew who escaped the Nazi Doctors. Fake news
By #592419 18,Sep,20 14:11
WOODY1227 [Ignore] at 18,Sep,20 09:35 other posts ⤴

Another fuckin jew who escaped the Nazi Doctors. Fake news
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 14:25 other posts 

Very confusing really.I am of course having trouble finding the very thing I read about this a few days ago about the cdc lowering the actual death count of the virus because of underlying problems. bleached off the web of course.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 14:27
I had the same link as you, phart, but thought it wasn't that user friendly. It does, however, confirm what I've been asserting.

I'm not sure what YOU think it shows?
By #592419 17,Sep,20 14:29
AND KEEP REPLYING WITH CUNTY REPLIES MR CUNT.. MORE POINTS FOR SHITPILES AND GRANNY PAINTIES..
By #188992 17,Sep,20 14:34
Painties (sic)?

Not just a fruitcake and weirdo, an illiterate fruitcake and weirdo.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 16:34
I think this article puts it at it's plainest:

By #592419 17,Sep,20 17:20
ITS ALL FAKE SHITHEAD. WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN ARTICLE?
By #188992 17,Sep,20 17:33
Nah, it's true and multiple sources confirm that. The "nutty" pastiche doesn't make that go away, fruitcake.

Make your mind up: do you want to engage in proper, data-based debate OR do you want to throw around childish insults and post inane pics from the net?

I'm pretty much done with you. NOBODY can read our exchanges and think you have somehow bettered me. I've indulged you because you make me laugh. In a pitying, "what a dumb cunt", way but still - a laugh.

I'm going to do you a big favour: we're done. You now get the same treatment as all wackjobs deserve - indifference. Fuck off and have a shitty life.
By #592419 17,Sep,20 17:43
FUCK YOUL
By #592419 17,Sep,20 17:55
I WAS CIVIL TOWARDS YOU UNTIL AFTER YOU STARTED THE NAME CALLING,,I STATED MY THOUGHTS AND YOU STARTED THIS SHIT YOU SHIT DRIPPING FUCK-WAAD...START ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE..:
By #188992 18,Sep,20 06:17
Ha fucking ha. Your grip on reality remains tenuous, I see. We're done, fruitcake.
By #592419 18,Sep,20 14:17
Sure thing shit dropping. I hope you remain to your word on this
By #623135 18,Sep,20 09:21
Stop picking on my friend, SrCums. He's not a fruitcake. A nutcake, yes, but never a fruitcake
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 23:47 other posts 
Yes SrCums I'm sure that the Mayo Clinic is putting out fake bullshit. I'm sorry, you're right as usual. If you have anything else of importance that I need to know please feel free to post it here and I will read it with great delight. Again, I apologize.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#68

Show your Genitals