Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #89

Pages:  #1... #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 24,Feb,23 12:28
Hooters you posted in Bella!'s thread:

"Well let's look at it this way. When freeloading immigrants tried breaking into Florida Desantis sent them up to Biden's house, Harris's house, Martha's Vinyard. They had the chance to welcome them with open arms... If they love them so much why did they ship out and dumpted them them all to NYC and Philadelphia and Baltimore? They are fucking no good piece of shit mother fuckers that deserve to lick bidens diapers when he take a real big poopy..Oh and Freddy? Yes you can lick the leftovers on the dirty windows. I hear you wipe your ass with your bare hands, smear them on your laptop and lick your fingers clean..If BJUK the slob he is won't clean up his shit piles and I max out your turn is next."

CAT
Those "freeloading immigrants" you are talking about, where found by "Asshole DeSantis" IN TEXAS at a McDonalds. That not breaking into Florida. In Miami, we get tons of illegals, mostly Cubans, but, you won't see DeSantis shipping them out. He needs the Cuban vote to get elected. He's a hypocrite.
The people in Martha's Vineyard treated them well, but, the island is hardly an employment Meka. The immigrants needed to get to a big metropolitan area to find work, affordable housing, and people with common cause to help them adjust to living in the US. The rest of your rant has to do with members I blocked or don't associate with, so, I won't comment. The one question I do have is why you think immigrants are "freeloading". These people come to work and enjoy a better life for them and their children. Once here, the little help they get from the Federal, state, or local governments is offset by the much larger amount of taxes they pay into the system.
By #679615 24,Feb,23 13:24
I know who you are. This conversation is over.
By #610414 24,Feb,23 14:36
Fine, no problem, but, if you have cojones, at least answer my question.
By #679615 24,Feb,23 15:08
How about we don't talk.. You're history is what it is on here. You're hatred is vile. You are not reasonable,, you just suck as a human being. what you did is enough to make most good people vomit..
By #610414 24,Feb,23 15:56
Okay, but you still didn't answer my question. Now, I have a few more. You've been a member since September 2022, yet, you haven't uploaded any pics, the site name is ShowYourDick. Why? You've blacklisted 7 other members yet, you have no friends. Why? My history here is what it is but, I've never been nasty to anyone unless they where nasty to me first. Right now you are being insulting and I've not done anything to you. I've been respectful to you. So, tell me, are you just repeating what you've heard or can you state why you think I'm unreasonable and why I suck as a human being? What exactly did I do to make good people vomit?
BTW, I think we can agree that I've been very patient with you. The next time I won't be.👿
By #679615 25,Feb,23 11:44
NO, its not what I heard. I've been nice,, now just go and die already and take that fucking fake with you.. If you threaten me one more time I'm going to start to aim for you.. You hate jews. I had a friend you showed him your hatred... You are nothing but a total fucking nazi that hates jews and I have the proof... Here is one more time... Shut your fucking shit mouth,, you don't fool anyone and the entire site hates your guts. I should have taken what you told my judaen friend to do and pressed charges on cyber bullying.. So shut your fucking mouth and do not talk to me again.. You reply and see what happens. I'm sure the best thing is to ban.. you are one fucking no good trailor park garbage that's just miserable with your life that just needs to be put out of your misery..
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 04,Mar,23 18:46 other posts 
You're a little naziboy shit sucker, who checked out my cock and posted bullshit negative "gifts".
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 19:15 other posts 
Fuck off and die, little naziboy coprophagia addict.
By #610414 24,Feb,23 19:45
🥰😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 22:58 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 19:47 other posts 
Texas has had a heavy burden placed on it by biden and Desantis stepped up to the plate and provided REAL HELP for the problem by REMOVING some of the problems.
All states should be helping Texas but only a few do.
When it comes to illegal immigration and drugs, Texas's problems are AMERICA's problems. No wonder there is talk of leaving the union. The precious union is leaving a couple states to bear the brunt of illegal immigration.
By #610414 25,Feb,23 00:34
Again, those immigrants that DeSantis shipped to Martha's Vineyard were LEGAL immigrants. And, how many were there? 100, 200, 300? Some help. And the amount of money that he took from the Florida coffers, where did it come from? What's more, we have plenty of illegals in Florida. Why doesn't he help his own state? It's a show just like the other clown likes to put on. DeSantis is a disgrace. Trump is a disgrace. Texas is a disgrace.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 13:27 other posts 
Where were their papers?
Who let them in with no direction to go?
By #610414 25,Feb,23 15:39
I don't know but immigration let them in
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 09:50 other posts 
You mean Biden’s immigration team
By #681164 28,Feb,23 10:19
Mr Dgraff, do you believe that when every time there's a new president all personel changes in every department of the government? That would be an impossible thing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 10:25 other posts 
Listen here is my deal Joseph Biden is in the driver’s seat so he’s in control so everything that happens bad is his fault in my eyes
By #681164 28,Feb,23 11:04
The drivers are not always in control even if they want to be. There's always a bump on the road or a runaway MAC truck ready to screw up your trip. Immigration is a supersized MAC truck that no one can stop without getting very bloody very fast. When was the last time any president and Congress able to do so?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 13:05 other posts 
Maybe that’s what this country needs to straighten things out a little blood shed
By #681164 01,Mar,23 11:48
I don't know what to think. On one side there's people who think like you. On the other there's people who say they need this cheap labor for their business to survive. They say no one will work for those wages except illegals. Who should I support? You are a businessman. What do you say?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,23 12:01 other posts 
I’m at a loss to i pay my guys a premium wage for skilled labor but i don’t like our borders open so anyone can just walk in
By #681164 03,Mar,23 15:10
But neither one of you can say who’s right. Both of you have legit arguments but where does it get us?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 16:48 other posts 
Exactly where we are.
People scream equality and equity and etc and are not capable of comprehending that everyone can NOT be exactly equal.
For the world to function, you need people to dig the ditch, build the road, design the road, run the sewing machine,design the sewing machine and etc.
All jobs can not pay the same. It would disincentivize people from furthering their educations to make the world a better place if they can flip a burger and make the same money as a man that spent 8 years to be a doctor.
By #681164 04,Mar,23 12:03
That’s not what is happening, Mr Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,23 12:16 other posts 
Show me what is happening then?
How is it that a person sewing is worth as much as the guy that designed the machine. 1 job requires some hands on experience and the other requires college that cost time and money.
You are trying to tell me that someone right out of high school should be able to make 50,000 a year whereas the 4 year college grad with college debt and 4 of the best years of their lives invested in a education is worth the same.
What is the incentive to invest 4 years and all that money if there is no reward?
By #681164 04,Mar,23 13:46
I never said that. The worth of a person is not the same as the worth of a job. No one expects to make anywhere near $50k a year sewing piecemeal. They do expect 8hr days with two breaks and a lunch. They do expect after a time to get a promotion and raise if a position becomes available and they are qualified. I know a lot of college educated people working in menial jobs. Having a college degree or lacking one does not lock you in for life.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,23 20:49 other posts 
No It does not.BUT it will give you a much better chance depending on what your education is in.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,23 19:16 other posts 
The need for cheap labor is in part because to many people try to live all to well for to little effort. Everyone can't drive a Lexus.
Flipping burgers should not buy a Bmw car.
Designing the building should. Takes alot more education and investment in 1's self .
By #681164 04,Mar,23 12:04
You can’t expect people to not want more
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,23 12:14 other posts 
And they can't expect more without something on their part changing.
You ask "where is it getting us?".
And I am trying to explain it.
the way the liberal wants it is why we are here.
No one will work because they don't make the same as Bill Gates.
It does not work that way.
You have to take some initiative and invest time and money into yourself to make more.
By #681164 04,Mar,23 13:39
Not just liberals. A teen from a right wing Trump supporting family will also want to get paid $25/hr doing nothing at MickeyDs
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,23 18:16 other posts 
how do they pay taxes without social security numbers to identify them and have 1099's and such?
By #610414 05,Mar,23 08:04
They don’t file taxes. It gets taken from their paycheck (forged papers to get job) but can’t get refund. 1099s are for independent contractors that declare their earnings. They work for cash and get paid under the table. They pay sales tax. They pay gasoline taxes. They pay real estate taxes. They pay income taxes.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 12:14 other posts 
Fox News has admitted that they endorsed false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 01,Mar,23 11:23
👍

By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 13:27 other posts 

I also noticed the Globe gossip paper at walmart had on the front page,
"Joe and jill over the hill". couldn't help but laugh

By #610414 22,Feb,23 17:44
Some bumper stickers are funny even if they are politically incorrect. Have you seen this one reported by another member?

I CARRY A GUN BECAUSE A COP IS TOO HEAVY!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 18:42 other posts 
By #610414 22,Feb,23 21:14
Women are known for being difficult if not impossible to understand but she takes the cake sometimes.

😸😈
Can a gun write you a speeding ticket then?

I really struggle to understand that bumper sticker. Can you explain it?
It's probably some American cultural thing, that a Dutch guy doesn't get.
By #610414 23,Feb,23 08:45
Having a cop with you provides personal protection. Gun nuts think carrying a gun provides similar protection. The funny part is that a gun weighs about 5lbs and a cop is in the 200 lb range.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 08:48 other posts 
It is a crying shame you had to explain that.
And why did you repost my comment from another thread?
By #610414 23,Feb,23 09:13
I'm trying to be a big fish in a small pond
Maybe a Dutch cop will protect an innocent person with great risk to their own life,
but American cops are trained to protect their own lives over anyone else's.
Having an American cop near me would feel like a risk way more than as protection.
I'm talking about my life now. I'm sure my property would be safer with a cop guarding it, but I would be very hesitant to come home at night and not being mistaken for a burglar by my personal cop. My stuff is less important to me than my life.

It's similar with the gun. There might be a one in a million chance that it could protect my life one day. It would be more useful for protecting my property, when a burglar tries to enter. However, most burglars come to your house when you're not at home, so what's the use? But like I said before, my stuff is less important to me than my life. Having a gun around greatly increases my risk of dying. I would have to be careful where I put the damned thing all the time or when I'm carrying it around that I'm not shooting myself unintentionally. People say 'don't run with scissors', but then they are underestimating the risk of guns a little.

So, yes, it requires explanation. Not the joke, I got that, but the idea behind it.
By #610414 24,Feb,23 14:34
ANANAS, I think you base your views by the newsworthy stories in the press/media and , somewhat, on Hollywood and TV series. Most cops are good, honest and caring people. The large majority, in the 95 percentile, walk out of their home every day and head in harm's way. They don't know if they will return home ever again and the chances are good they won't. Like in every industry in the whole world, there are those that walk in shadow. They are bad people. They are the ones you hear about and their exploits are what you hear in the media. The good ones are also afraid of going out to protect. They are afraid because the law in this country allows everyone to own a firearm with little or no controls. A simple domestic violence case could and many times does become a gunfight. I know how we must come across to other nationalities, but, believe me, I feel perfectly safe with a cop by my side.--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutesThe Netherlands' disgrace: racism and police brutality

This is 8 yrs old. I also don't know if it's in Holland or other parts of your country or, if it's still the same. I bring it up because there are bad apples everywhere. In many industries it doesn't matter much but, in the police, well.........................
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 19:36 other posts 
It's not just stories or Hollywood. There is lost of serious analysis concluding that there is a problem with how police is trained in the US. Calling the sheer number of police killings the actions of a few bad apples is denying the systemic problems. However, I'm not denying that some of those problems exits in The Netherlands too, but there is a great difference in how our cops are trained. Our cops are trained to de-escalate violent situations, your cops are trained to dominate violent situations. And that results in way less victims of police violence.

I know all about the Mitch Henriquez case. It has been in the media for a long time. But that is a lot different than the Eric Garner and George Floyd cases. The Dutch cops did not intent to kill Henriquez. Do you believe that in the American cases?
By #610414 25,Feb,23 00:38
That's not quite accurate. Our cops are trained to defuse the situation. It's much harder when the perpetrator Ii s shooting at you. I know there are plenty of occasions were the cops shoot before thinking.
--------------------------------------- added after 117 seconds

There's also the disparity in total population. Your country has about 18 million, we have over 360 million.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 01:01 other posts 
CAT you should think a little about your remarks.

Yes, I do carry if you were wondering.
By #610414 25,Feb,23 07:41
Whatever gets through the day
By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 10:11 other posts 
I don't carry but I also don't go alot of places that others do to avoid the need to carry.I support the right to carry and most of my friends do.

By #610414 23,Feb,23 21:18
A must watch for everyone, Repuckers or Libertards.

New Rule: The Big Liars | Real Time with Bill Maher

By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 00:07 other posts 
Without watching, I say both. But it is Libtards. Leave the libertarians out of it.
By #610414 24,Feb,23 12:06
Watch it. It's funny
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 23:42 other posts 
I know, but was confused a little by the libertards. You know they are libtards.
By #610414 25,Feb,23 00:34
Yes. Well, they fuck better. ,🤣🤣😈
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 01:10 other posts 
How do you know CAT???

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   ...#195

Show your Genitals