pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #90

Pages:  #1... #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 24,Feb,23 15:13
Bella you posted:
"Yesterday I went to Walmart to pick up a few groceries and I have been thinking about the frozen lemonade concentrate, the stuff that mom used to make and serve a hundred years ago. I was up and down the freezer section looking however I just could not spot it. Can you imagine, a simple and affordable product and I can't find it in Walmart!?
I see a man stocking the frozen vegetables and I approach him to ask him where I might find the frozen concentrate and he responded; "No speak English". I mean, I'm shopping in a store located in the United States, is it unreasonable for me to have the expectation that the paid workers should be helpful and be able to answer customer's inquiries?"

CAT
Now you know what us "Americans" in the greater Miami had to put up with since 1960. That's why I laugh at Tecsan when he insinuates I don't know what he's talking about. It's due to the great concentration of Spanish speaking people living in the area. It's always easier to talk in your native language. Us, "Americans", do the same in their country. Heck, there's often a neighborhood Americano in foreign countries. What many of us don't understand is why the management of big box stores ( or any size) don't insist that the prospective employee be somewhat fluent in English. As an aside, English IS NOT the language of the land. I am fully fluent in Spanish, but, when I'm shopping or going to some function, or getting some service (restaurant, medical, or whatever) I refuse to speak Spanish. I'll ignore them and go " No speeko espainol". In your case I would complain to the management. They won't fire the employee. There's a shortage of workers. Especially in the area you are in, but, will have a talk with him/her. 🤣🤣😈
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 23:39 other posts 
Similar situation here CAT .. Roofers on my house said "No speak English"..From now on there will be atleast one or two that can speak English or they have no F-ing job.

By #610414 24,Feb,23 15:36
Florida can’t run without immigrant labor, so good luck with your crackdown, Gov. DeSantis | Opinion 

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 08:57 other posts 
It would appear the netherregions are in danger of undeserved chaos soon.
By #610414 23,Feb,23 09:16
Putin continues to cause trouble.
Forewarned is forearmed. We have a large navy, a small coast, and undeep water,
so It would be very hard for the Russians to approach our wind-turbines unseen.

The Dutch North Sea is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world,
all completely controlled by radar, guiding the ships around without collisions.
Any unknown ship would be detected long before getting anywhere near.
It's not deep enough for submarines to pass below all those huge tankers and container ships. It would be extremely dangerous for Russian subs to enter the shipping lanes without guidance.

By #610414 23,Feb,23 12:52
Bella! posted a tribute to me. Got to give it to her, it's funny as hell. 🤣🤣 But, let's give credit where credit is due.

"And Here's a 🎶 Tribute to You-Know-Who"
By JustWill

Candymandybonbontwit (Candymandybonbontwit), see, Candymandybonbontwit
Some of the desperate old guys would say she's mighty fine (mighty fine?)
But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time
And the other half either got you
Cussed out or coming up short
Yeah, now dig this, now even though (even though)
You'd need a golden calculator to divide (to divide)
The time it took to look inside and realize
That real guys go for real down-to-Mars girls, haha, yeah
I know you'd like to think your shit don't stank, but
Lean a little bit closer, see
Roses (your old ass) really smell like poo-poo-ooh
Yeah, roses (your old ass) really smell like poo-poo-ooh
Candymandybonbontwit (Candymandybonbontwit)
See she's the reason for the word "Bitch" (bitch)
I hope she's speedin' on the way to the club
Tryna hurry up to get to a baller or singer or somebody like that
And try to put on her CLIP ON PONYTAIL in the mirror and crash, crash
Crash into a ditch (just playin', NOT)
She needs a golden calculator to divide (to divide)
The time it takes to look inside and realize
That real guys go for real down-to-Mars girls, yeah
Well, she's THINKS she's got a hottie's body but her attitude is potty
When he met her at a party, she was hardly acting naughty
He said, "Shawty, would you call me?"
She said, "Pardon me, are you balling?"
He said, "Darling, you sound like a prostitute pausing"
Oh, so you're one them freaks
Get geeked at the sight of an ATM receipt
But game been peeped, droppin' names, she's weak
Trickin' off this bitch is lost, must take me for a geek
A quick way to eat, a neat place to sleep
A rent-a-car for a week, a trick for a treat
No go on the raw sex, my AIDS test is flawless
Regardless, we don't want to get involved with all them lawyers
And judges just to hold grudges in a courtroom
I wanna see your support bra, not support you
(Not support you, not support you)
Yeah, I
Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasing cars
What happens when the dough gets low?
Bitch, you ain't that fine, no way, no way, no way
Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasing cars
What happens when the dough gets low?
Bitch, you ain't that fine, no way, no way, no way
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
crazy bitch
(Stupid-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old punk-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old dumb-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(A bitch's bitch) crazy bitch
(Just a bitch) crazy bitch
(Stupid-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old punk-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old dumb-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(A bitch's bitch) crazy bitch
(Just a bitch)

By #610414 23,Feb,23 09:33
Cody8789 you posted:

" I think it's time to stop taking in illegals and start taking care of our own for a change, like free medical, which illegals all get, and increases in our s.s and Medicare."

CAT
I think you are wrong. This comes from

The data show that undocumented immigrants — who have limited access to the U.S. healthcare system — consume only a small fraction of total health expenditures, contributing far more through federal, state, and local taxes.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 11:38 other posts 
IF they take 1 cent that could be going to a AMERICAN CITIZEN,they are taking to much.
Period
By #610414 23,Feb,23 12:40
You didn't read it right. They contribute far more through federal, state, and local taxes. They fill a need.

By #610414 23,Feb,23 09:12
Bella! posted this morning,

Oh, I wouldn't say the person is "impossible", I'm leaning more toward a lying, shit stirring, "wannabe".

There's nothing "cryptic" about the things I post because I post the member's name OR "mention" them. BOOM! IF leopoldij is interested in what I post, you don't think he would be on top of it like she is, because she's like a fly on shit? On the outside chance leo didn't see my post, she decided to repost it in her thread because if you are to believe her, she is "loyal to her friends". I say BULLSHIT, the motivation behind her action was to start shit.

Of course, in her post, she "mentioned" leopoldij so that he knew to look at her post and then she went on to say, "your 'friend' bella!" said this. She received the results she was looking for, leopoldij responded; "Tell that witch bella!, please, to get a life. She is the one who's desperate, desperate for a fuck. She's blocked me so why the fuck does she bother with me? She definitely needs a cock."

I want you to read her entire post. Ever since lix's departure, she's had to change her demeanor and wear a new mask. All she is trying to be is a "big fish in a small pond" and she's using you, dgraff and a couple others to get there.

By the way, phart, I'm glad you enjoyed my post about the bumper sticker that I thought was a hoot that she pinched from this thread to repost in her own. Be sure that you and dgraff play into that weirdo's hand!

CAT
She's right. My intention was to start shit. 🤣 I guess I did. It hit that nerve called "Lix". She's obsessed with her, her arch-enemy. Every time she gets her panties in a knot over me she trots out Lix. Oh, and don't forget that favorite of her's "All she is trying to be is a "big fish in a small pond". All I can say, Honey, is that I am a big fish in this small pond, just like you. The difference is that I don't smell like Bacalao. 😝
Phart, Dgraff, I'm sorry you have to suffer so much laughter. HAHAHA. BTW, did you hear about this hilarious bumper sticker?......................... I CARRY A GUN BECAUSE A COP IS TOO HEAVY!

By #610414 22,Feb,23 16:04
Phart you posted:
Mexicans coming in from canada. Apparently that free health care and gun free zone is not a safe haven after all if they coming down here?

How and why are Mexicans ending in Canada? Did they enter Canada legally?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 18:44 other posts 
I have no idea how that works.
Why not simply respond on my thread where I posted it?
Copy paste not needed.
By #610414 22,Feb,23 21:15
What thread?

By #610414 21,Feb,23 22:34

A woman in Ft Myers, Fl, was dragged into water and killed by 10-foot gator while walking her dog

CAT
I got worried, Dgraff 🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 04:35 other posts 
Darn gators 🐊 I’m glad i don’t have to worry about them it’s to cold for them here
By #610414 22,Feb,23 07:56
I was worried about you know who. 🤣😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 12:12 other posts 
Too bad it wasn't that buttfucker of school shootings corpses, deSantis.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 10:03 other posts 
Well it would make sense to kill off those damn things instead of them killing humans.
By #610414 22,Feb,23 10:52
It's against the law
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 18:43 other posts 
And that is government at work, putting dangerous ,useless creatures lives ahead of human lives.
By #610414 22,Feb,23 16:05
I meant alligators not DeSantis 🤣🤣😈
By #275407 22,Feb,23 16:16
At least the dog survived
By #610414 22,Feb,23 16:57
👍

By #610414 22,Feb,23 16:15
@Degaff@ you posted:

Oh yeah I use KERFUFFLE all the time especially on this site every time there’s a dispute

🤣🤣 BS, Mountain Man

By #610414 22,Feb,23 16:10
Have you seen this from Aussie land?

By #610414 22,Feb,23 16:08
Mr_Blue, don't knock it till you've tried it. 🤣🤣

they're all helping the Mexicans get into the country!!!
While out getting high and fucking each others spouses!!!

By #610414 17,Feb,23 12:17
With the media frenzy over UFOs you’d be forgiven for not knowing a major environmental disaster has been raging in Northeastern Ohio for the past two weeks. A train carrying toxic chemicals through East Palestine, Ohio derailed, burned and sent untold tons of carcinogens into the air and water supply. In an industry that values profit over safety while trafficking some of the deadliest substances on Earth, an accident like this seems like an inevitability. Rail workers tried to warn us. Safety requirements were rolled back under Trump and when they threatened to go on strike this past December, partly because of those safety standards, Biden and Congress made it illegal. It doesn't matter wether it's the Repuckers or the Dumbocrats, we, the real America, are the ones that get it up the ass. And, not in a good way.👿👿

By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 19:00 other posts 
what did biden make illegal? Just asking,
And by the way the same EPA and government that wants to ban your gas stove in your kitchen, ALLOWED these chemicals to be set fire and burn. Killing 1000's of fish from 1 article I read. Other forums I am on the folks living "downwind" of this in WV are sick and their pets are dying.
Last photos I saw of the wreck ,the tracks were nice and clean, fresh gravel ,burned rail cars laying off to the side, the FUCKING TRAINS can keep on rolling, while everyone around is afraid to drink their water, and so on. Pitiful.
BUT we gota ban gas stoves,that is much more important.
A baked potato from a gas stove wrapped in tin foil with butter,UM GOOD>
By #610414 18,Feb,23 09:04
That "ban the gas stove" crap is pure fake news to get you, Repuckers, all worked up. The truth is over 90% of new households go electric and most new ranges are electric. In the south, where temps are moderate, they use propane instead of natural gas. People buy gas ranges and decide to save some cash so they do their own installation. "After all, it's just a matter of hooking up the gas line". Wrong, the regulator has to be set for propane, the oven burners have to be adjusted for propane and the orifices on the top burners have to be replaced with ones for propane (usually supplied with stove). If you don't, the flames will burn yellow, the gas given off is dangerous, and pots and pans will get black residue. On electric ranges all you have to do is install the pigtail (plug cord) and plug it in. We barbeque bake potatoes with butter. Same with corn on the cob.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:17 other posts 
I like cooking over the wood stove I made scrapple and eggs this morning in my old cast iron skillet 🍳
By #610414 18,Feb,23 09:23
A good cast iron skillet is a godsend for anyone that likes to cook. I have two, a large one and a small one. Never, ever, use detergent on them. Just hot water, dry, and wipe with cooking oil.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:34 other posts 
Absolutely just like grandma did
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:44 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 12:19 other posts 

Hardly fake news. Just ridicules news and ridicules ideas.
If it is harmful to young ,then change it so homes with kids have to refrain from using gas until the kids are grown.
Don't ban something that people use.
By #610414 18,Feb,23 15:18
Not just the young. What happens is that there is unreacted propane that forms carbonaceous soot. Partially combusted propane will form dangerous carbon monoxide gas and soot.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 18:31 other posts 
and the track wreck emitted unicorn farts.
By #610414 18,Feb,23 19:35
And what does that have to do with gas ranges? Did you ever smell a unicorn fart?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,23 21:25 other posts 
No but those folks in ohio are being told it is safe to near the train wreck ,apparently all that smoke and chemicals are as safe as unicorn farts, in other words no hazard.People are getting really sick there now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 06:36 other posts 
They evacuated the western section of Pennsylvania due to the wreck 50 miles in
We learned our lesson back in the 70s with three mile island yes I’m a nuke survivor
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 09:42 other posts 
Trouble is the government didn't learn it's lesson from 3 mile island or we would not have all these damn nuke plants around. A neighbor made a fortune after 3 mile island welding pipe for the aux cooling systems put in the other plants at that time to prevent similar issues. I think he said you could stay in there welding for about 4 or 5 minutes and your badge would change colors. To this day the man aint quite "right" and is having serious health issues.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 10:56
Nuclear power plants are one of the safest plants in the US
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 12:46 other posts 
Then we are royally fucked. Did you hear about the little fish clogging up the filter screen on the cooling system at Mcquire? No of course not. The greenie weenies as I call them cried about the little fish getting chopped up in the pumps so the company put screens over the intakes, only to have them clog up. A employee told me directly.it was not in the news. been about 10 years ago
By #610414 21,Feb,23 12:54
That was a fuckup. So what? It was corrected.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:05 other posts 
The nuke accident at three mile island in 1978 or 79 happened because of a faulty gage it read the reactor was getting hot but in reality it was fine but they started melt down proceeger and released a steam cloud in to the air millions had to evacuate
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:27 other posts 
No matter how perfect the machine,as long as man built it or operates it, it can and will screw up. Do YOU want to glow in the dark Cat?
By #610414 21,Feb,23 17:30
Personally, I don't. I also believe in what you say. That's why I don't live near Turkey Point Nuclear power plant operated by FloridaPower and Light. Or any other power company. Still, I stand by the above statement.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 18:37 other posts 
Chernobyl
By #610414 21,Feb,23 18:51
Chernobyl was built by the USSR using a system most other countries consider dangerous. Also, poor building practices were used. The commies didn't care about the babushkas.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 21:03 other posts 
Fukushima, built by the japanese, a country with engineers far smarter than most Americans.They messed up royal.
Who builds a nuke plant on a ground fault anyway?

And uh, how many coal plants have blown up and destroyed miles of land for numerous lifetimes??

NO source of energy is without risk.

But you can clean up around a pipeline digging up dirt and taking it away to process, and fix the pipe and people and wildlife can habitat around it again in short order

But some people think it is safe.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 22:27
How many did coal burning plants kill or gave them respiratory deseases?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   ...#195

Show your Genitals